Good morning, kids. The weekend is here so here we go. Big stories remain the aftermath of the Detroit debates, which we shall get to in a bit, as well as the President’s continued shattering of myths about that party in the wake of his rejoinders to Elijah Cummings, which perhaps may include at least the first real rips in the race card, if not its actual shredding. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is not 11-dimensional chess on the part of Trump. That said, this is the man who wrote The Art of the Deal and he’s a proven master at sizing up opponents’ strengths and weaknesses in order to come out on top.
But above and beyond that, it’s just his willingness to go to the mattresses to defend himself, his allies, his family and his principles that has exposed for all who have eyes to see and two brain cells to rub together the fraud of our political system and the true evil that is the Democrat-Media Complex. Again, Trump did not attack them; they brought this on themselves. So, without necessarily understanding or giving two shits about political philosophy, he understood what big government and cultural rot was doing to this nation, especially during the previous 8 to 25 years and so came down that escalator at Trump Tower to declare war. Had any other nominee won the primary, I don’t think they stood a chance at beating the fraud factor and smear campaign that was hurled at Trump, and certainly the Deep State coup had Hillary been beaten. That’s because none of them would’ve done what Trump did to defend himself. All future GOP candidates better understand this. If they don’t, their either stupid or complicit in following the old script as graceful pinatas/losers.
At least HUD Administrator Lynn Patton gets it. When she was ambushed by a propagandist hack on the NYC subway (and not a chauffeured car) on her way to work, she dismantled the fool by pointing out the rat-infested squalor of both a city day camp facility where dead rats were literally falling from the ceiling onto children, as well as the hypocrisy of Chiquita Khruschev crying at a border fence while her own district is crawling with vermin, quadruped and otherwise. Anyway, true to form, once Cummings-dumpster was ripped for his pathetic record, the race card was shown and the words of the Democrat E-Pleb-Neesta invoked: Thou shalt not criticize any Black Democrats as that is racist. There must be some sort of Gore-effect happening because IIRC an NBC news crew was in Baltimore to defend Cummings but unfortunately during a live shot where they tried to create a Potemkin Village mise-en-scene, a rat scurried out of a trash heap just behind the talking dummy. Adding insult to injury, it appears Cummings’ own home was burglarized as he was boasting about Baltimore’s crime record, or something. I don’t know what the hell he’s boasting about if you read the links in the Crime and Domestic sections.
The salient point is, that by fighting back, you force the Democrat-Left-Media to defend its own record that, just on the face of it is completely indefensible. They have spent decades promoting policies that literally have laid waste to entire communities and the people in them, and with the aid of the media and a gutless/complicit GOP have looted the American taxpayer into forking over trillions of dollars more to “fix” the problem that they created and blame us for. Lather, rinse, repeat. And not unrelated, the Senate has passed a bipartisan (FEH!) abomination of a budget that adds to the debt and deficits and nixes the budget ceiling. I get the short-term political maneuvering of putting the idiotic “government shutdown” kabu-kakkae theater past the 2020 election. But it would’ve been quite refreshing if we had just one lousy alleged conservative senator to stand up and pull a page out of the bill related to welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, education etc. Specifically monies that were heading to Elijah Cummings’ district while at the same time asking what the hell happened to all the billions of dollars that were directed there over the course of his career in Congress that have done nothing to improve anything. With the possible exception of Cummings’ own financial health.
And then you extrapolate that to every blue state, county and district that is up to their eyeballs in crime, vermin, filth, disease and squalor and indict every goddam Democrat Leftist for these multi-generational atrocities, underscoring it all by their desire to give free healthcare to illegal aliens. Grand slam/slam dunk opportunity right down the shitter. Meh, it’s the GOPe. If the President is lurking, here’s another idea along with holding rallies in California and indeed, just around the corner in Baltimore. Veto the budget and read some pages from it in a national address.
- What “Travel Ban?” Trump Admin Extends TPS Amnesty for Syrians in Another Missed Opportunity
- Border Patrol Agents in One Sector Apprehend 225 Border-Jumpers in a Single Morning
- Report Says Truck Driver in Horrific Crash That Killed 7 Motorcyclists Was on Drugs (and he should’ve been deported ages ago – jjs)CIVILWAR 2.0
When Trump is called a Nazi, racist, bigot, white nationalist who stole the election with the help of Putin, and on and on, those words have real world consequences. Ask the guy who got beat up in NYC for wearing a MAGA hat (maybe it was his fault for being “provocative” [sarc]) and the black guy who shot at white folks while shouting weisse raus, but in the original Ebonic, who dared enter his territory. And yet talking prop meat puppet Jeff Daniels is encouraging someone, anyone, to punch Trump in the face. I suppose James Hodgkinson is a hero to him, right? Lastly, Victor Davis Hanson underscores it all.
- NYC Man Says Teenagers Beat Him For Wearing MAGA Hat
- Jeff Daniels: America Needs Someone Who Can Punch Trump “In The Face”
- V.D. Hanson: Menacing Invective Against Trump Creates Dangerous Climate
- “I Don’t Like White People In My Hood”: Alleged Racist Attack Captured On Video, Police SayOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMDaniel Greenfield digs deeper into the Joo-hate that is now the official line of the Democrat Party and comes up with a high-cheek-boned fraud who has no qualms about allying with Hamas.
- Greenfield: Is an Hamas-Allied Hate Group Influencing the 2020 Dem Primaries? (wearing GAZA hats [Get All Zionists Annihilated – jjs)CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONAnother day that James Comey walks as a free man and opens his friggin’ cake-hole among us is another day of a complete abomination of actual justice.
- FBI Implicating In Destroying Evidence to Benefit ClintonPOLITICSWell, in the aftermath of the Detroit Debates, Tulsi “cheesecake/coffeecake” Gabbard evidently smashed the glass jaw of Kamala-Toe Harris by shoving her hypocrisy about her record as California AG in her face. And the latter has yet to really respond. Of course, the media went into overdrive at the behest of their handlers at the DNC (but who’s handling who, really?) since they obviously need a black female on the ticket. For what their worth, the polling shows she won the night along with Marianne Williamson, who makes Christine O’Donnell look like Jeanne Kirkpatrick by comparison, taking the first. Whoopsie, they beat the fix, or Fixodent (Biden, Sanders). The other thing that they are in freak-out mode over is, in order for them to beat Biden, they have to attack his record which is Obama’s record. Funny how every time one of them brings up a salient issue, they shriek like stuck pigs that it’s a “Republican talking point.” The other thing I noticed about the reaction to Gabbard’s attack on Harris is that it removes the race card shield making her a fair target for Trump if the latter does win the nom. Not that Trump gives a shit about that, but that’s an aside.But another reason for trying to destroy Gabbard for attacking Harris is that they may be plotting to bring in Moochelle as a last minute white knight, er, black night to save the day. On cue, Tubby Riefenstahl has sent the equivalent message of “AF’s water condenser has broken down” (Battle of Midway reference). Also, by attacking Obama through Biden, you destroy any chance the Wookie has of winning, if she has any at all. Stay tuned. Elsewhere, along with several links analyzing the debates as well as on the battle of Baltimore, the NY Times warns the Dems about kissing Sharpton’s sewer lid medallion, which is a defensive maneuver thanks to Trump’s attack on the vile velour vulgarian, Nazi collaborator Soros opens his wallet for a new 2020 PAC, De Bolshevik is a loathsome lout, is Thom Tillis’ seat vulnerable to a conservative challenger or, heaven forbid, a Democrat, and a look at fate in this and past elections’ home stretches.
- Tulsi Gabbard: Kamala-Toe Harris Resorts to “Cheap Smears” Because I Exposed Her Lies
- Trump Rips Dems After Debate While He Hilariously Trolls Hillary
- President Trump Shatters Left-Wing Myths
- Donald Trump Is No Racist
- HUD Administrator Blasts Chiquita Khruschev for Prioritizing Border Over Rat Problem in Her Own District
- MD Gov. Larry Hogan: “I Don’t Think You Can Put All the Blame of Baltimore” on Rep. Cummings (circling the wagons, and maybe the drain – jjs)
- Democrats Complain About “Republican Talking Points” Being Used Against Them (also known as “facts” – jjs)
- NY Times Op-Ed: Democrats Will Lose Cheering On “Ambulance-Chasing, Anti-Semitic” Al Sharpton
- Only Seven Democratic Candidates Have Qualified for Third Debate
- 48 Lines About 24 Women (and Men)… Running for President
- “Suicide Mission”: Democrat Candidates Warned Against Attacking Obama
- The Big Loser In Last Night’s Debate Was Barack Obama
- Tubby Riefenstahl: Only Michelle Obama Can Save Us from 4 More Years of Trump (hence, the freak-out over Gabbard ripping Kamala-Toe – jjs)
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros Pours $5.1 Million Into New 2020 PAC
- De Bolshevik Delays Passengers From Leaving His Flight So He Can Make TV Appearance
- Conservative Challenger Gaining on NC Senator Thom Tillis as Dems Close In
- Timing Is Everything (the vicissitudes of a hurricane and an Oldsmobile – jjs)FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Phony conservative Bret Stephens’ latest outing gets shredded from all sides.
- Bret Stephens Touts Willa Cather As “Perfect Antidote” To Trump; NY TimesReaders Shred Them BothSECOND AMENDMENTDay-Ending-In-“Y” Dept. entry.
- Gun Control Groups to Host Democrat Primary ForumFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALIranian terrorist imitate classic National Lampoon cover, Germany sides with Iran and Russia against the US, and Holland and Belgium shock by doing the right thing against a UN fraud agency.
- Iranian Terrorists Demand $80 Million to Stop Mass Ecological Disaster
- Germany Refuses to Join US-Backed Tanker Protection Effort in Strait of Hormuz
- Holland and Belgium Freeze Funding to UNRWA Amid Major Corruption ScandalDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRSWhy has Elissa Smith not been shit-canned, and a look at Iran’s moves on Syria and what Trump should do, at least from that author’s perspective.
- DoD Spokeswoman Elissa Smith Undermines President Trump (why hasn’t this slag been shit-canned? – jjs)
- How Iran is Taking Over Syria, And What Trump Needs to Do About ItWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMNetroots Nation infested by the I-KEEEEL-YOUs, and 10 congressmen rebuke the Army War College’s dhimmitude against Raymond Ibrahim.
- Netroots Nation Rooted in Islamism
- 10 Congressmen Express “Grave Concern,” “Extreme Disappointment” With War College’s Surrender to “Terrorist-Tied” CAIRDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONTrump should veto this budget, the family court system exposed and solutions for Democrat shit-holes. Here’s one; stop electing Democrats.
- Majority of Senate Republicans Vote to Send Budget “Monstrosity” to President Trump’s Desk
- Is Our Family Court System Abusive and Broken? A Grassroots Filmmaker Investigates
- 5 Real Solutions For the Troubled Cities Democrats Helped Cripple (helped?! – jjs)THE ECONOMY, STUPIDTrump still sticking it to the Chi-Coms, yes fiscal conservatism is dead and Joe Bidet is delusional.
- Trump Extends Tariffs to Remaining $300 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Fiscal Conservatism Is Dead – Republicans Killed It
- Joe Bidet: Economy “Collapsing” Because of TrumpCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYNow that Trump has exposed Cummings, a look at the disaster that is Baltimore and the headline of link #2 speaks volumes. Also, in praise of capital punishment and the fate of the officer involved in the death of Eric Garner as well as NYC should he be fired or remain a cop. What’s lost on most is Eric Garner would be alive today had he a) not resisted arrest and b) not been a criminal in the first place. But, that’s racist.
- Baltimore Ranked “Most Dangerous Big City” by USA Today in 2018
- Baltimore’s Homicide Rate Is So High, Residents Could Claim US Asylum If They Weren’t Americans
- How Capital Punishment Preserves the Value of Human Life
- NYPD Prepared For Riots As Decision Whether To Fire Officer In Eric Garner Death Is Announced
- The Facts Say: Do Not Fire Daniel PantaleoEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONA new tome being published on the desperate attempts to get kids into good schools. Meh, abolishing the teachers unions is a good first step.
- By Any Means NecessaryFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYGillette wanted to shave our balls, winds up slitting its throat instead.
- Razor Burn: Gillette Loses Billions After Shaming Men in Ad CampaignCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONSecond look at Albert Speer? Also a look at the Jamestown Colony’s recent 400th anniversary in context of today’s political/cultural scene and the real equivalent of World War II: fighting radical progressivism.
- Why America Needs Classical Architecture
- Amnesia in Virginia (on the 400th anniversary of the Jamestown Colony – jjs)
- The Real Equivalent of World War II
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.