Good morning kids. Before we begin the daily dumpster dive, a point of personal privilege if you will in marking the third anniversary of this column. A big thanks to Ace for allowing me to do this, to the Cobs for their support and encouragement and to all of you commenters for your daily birthday wishes and making this place what it is. And when you can figure that out, you win a cookie. Basta cosi so lez-be-on our way.
The Kavanaugh smear continues to top the list for today. Despite the complete lack of any evidence to back up the current and all previous claims that the associate justice was a serial rapist and/or sexual abuser of women, the real story here is the SOP of the Democrat-Left-Media Complex: it’s not about guilt or innocence but the seriousness of the charge. Of course, it’s the Democrat-Left-Media Complex that is the sole arbiter of who is guilty and innocent, and they who bring the charges, but I digress.
In the real world, this entire episode is an obvious, orchestrated smear campaign wherein all of the conspirators are hardcore Leftists that are connected via Democrat Party apparatchiks, the new media donor class or some combination of both. In point of fact they are intertwined to the extent as to be one in the same. The objective in trying to politically assassinate Justice Kavanaugh is an extension of the ongoing attempt to overthrow the 2016 election and erase all trace of Trump. Aside from the economy, his greatest success and what will hopefully be his lasting legacy for at least several decades beyond 2025 (please G-d) will be the realignment of the court towards more originialists and Constitutionalists. Just last week, Trump’s 150th nominee was confirmed, and that is a staggering blow to the Democrat-Left. Since a corrupt judiciary is one of the main fonts from whence the Democrat Left draws its power to subvert the will of the people, it cannot be allowed to stand. And so, the media will now have that asterisk next to his name along with the prefix “accused rapist” on any story covering a SCOTUS decision going forward. Especially involving women’s issues, primarily if Roe v Wade is ever overturned.
The question is, will Justice Kavanaugh buckle under this? In this case, I mean throw a decision to the Left even if he knows its wrong. Despite his having already sided with the Left on two issues (which may or may not be an indicator of anything), they have renewed the effort to destroy him. So buckle could mean resigning from the court to spare himself and his family from the abuse, or quite possibly physical harm. We have seen the mostly peaceful acts of the Democrat brownshirts-in-black as well as Dick Durbin-linked James Hodgkinson.
All of this is meant to send a message not only to Kavanaugh but anyone who might consider accepting a nomination from Trump on SCOTUS or even a lower court for the next one to five years. They were already trying to torpedo Steven Menashi’s confirmation to the DC Circuit when the latest Kavanaugh smear was unleashed. As the last link states, the NY Times’ retraction doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. For them, as Rush stated the other day, it’s high fives all around; mission accomplished.
What we’re seeing is disgusting but it’s not surprising. Because anytime the Left wins an election, legitimately or otherwise, or some decision goes their way, legitimately or otherwise, it’s always “the people have spoken,” “the Court has spoken” or “our Democracy works.” Funny how that’s never the case when they lose. Time to abolish the Electoral College, pack the Supreme Court, impeach the President, Justice Kavanaugh and white male Christians, etc. ad nauseum.
I think that what they are attempting to do here will ultimately fail in the eyes of the public. They see through this for the cheap smear that it is, and that is mostly because this President has utterly exposed them because they have attempted the same thing on him since July of 2015. The big question is will Kavanaugh hang tough? Indeed, will all of us who have teachers, employers and our peers as well as the professional goon squads and pressure groups arrayed against us hang tough as well?
- Coulter: Penis Story Collapses in Flaccid Hearsay
- Greenfield: Kavanaugh Accuser Flew on Private Plane of Tech Boss Linked to Disinformation Campaign
- “NO”: Nancy Palsi Cracks Down On Kavanaugh Impeachment Talk
- Blasey Ford’s Allies Threatened Key Witness to Lie About Kavanaugh
- NY Times Reporter Tries To Blame Fox News After Getting Busted For Anti-Kavanaugh Smears, Gets Roasted Instead
- Why the New York Times’ Kavanaugh Correction Doesn’t MatterCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONYes indeed, as Jeffrey Lord notes, Corey Lewandowski hit it out of the damn park. I hope he is a harbinger of Trumpism for the next 30 years or more. Also, Dems curiously incurious about FISA abuse per the DoJ IG and the acting DNI is signaling to Schiff-for-Brains to LOL-GF with us subpoena.
- Lord: Corey Lewandowski’s Home Run
- DoJ Inspector General Says Democrats Haven’t Reached Out About FISA Abuse Hearing
- Acting DNI Is Refusing to Comply with House Subpoena Over Whistleblower ComplaintCIVIL WAR 2.0Trump invades California and is greeted unsurprisingly by filthy Communists and surprisingly by a significant number of supporters plus a dissection of just what Antifa is.
- “America Was Never Great!”: Communist Group Burns American Flag As Trump Visits
- By Its Own Definition Antifa is FascistAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYTo the border we go, and quite literally as President Trump swings by a section of newly constructed border wall in San Diego, Chinese woman pleads ignorance of the 14th amendment and guilty to massive birth tourism scam/scheme, 80% of female migrants are raped as the try to cross the border, Deep State corruption on display and it ain’t opioids fueling Baltimore’s crime epidemic.
- President Trump Signs, Shows Off Newly Constructed Wall on San Diego Border
- Chinese Woman Pleads Guilty To Running Multi-Million Dollar “Birth Tourism” Scheme In US
- Revealed: 80 Percent of Central American Women, Girls Raped Crossing into US
- Trump Administration Awarded Grants To Illegal Immigrant Advocacy Organization
- Baltimore’s Drug Problem is All About Crime and Open Borders, Not Opioid PrescriptionsOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMSarsour the Hamas Louse deconstructed.
- The Orwellian Universe of Sarsour the Hamas LouseDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASIt’s a husband! It’s a brother! Husband! Brother! Relax, America, it’s both!
- Bro-Fo Omar’s Husband No Longer Works for Minneapolis Councilwoman; Sources Say She Asked for Him to Be Fired (brother-husband or husband-husband? – jjs)POLITICSTrump in California for fundraisers, RNC raking in the cash while trolling Dems on Kavanaugh, the Oklahoma Land-Crab doesn’t know what a selfie is, Lefties crowing about her alleged huge crowds in Washington Square Park being bigger than Trump’s in New Mexico. Shall we add the total number of attendees for all their rallies and compare? Also, Kamala stubs toe in Iowa, Progs go ape over Sinema being merely Trotskyite and not Maoist, Toothy McBigTits faces primary challenger who’s really from the block, smoking hot gun-toting Latina will face off against aging leathery-faced Crist, James Varney on the politics of the Mississippi flag controversy, and does Vermont have a shot at going red in 2020?
- Protesters and Trump Supporters Clash Outside of Trump Fundraiser
- RNC Announces Record-Setting Fundraising Haul, Trolls Democrats On Kavanaugh
- Out of Touch Oklahoma Land-Crab Warren Still Doesn’t Know What “Selfie” Means
- Did Fauxca-Pemmican’s NYC Rally Really Rival Trump’s in New Mexico?
- Kamala-Toe Harris Tumbles to Sixth Place in Iowa
- Progressive Arizona Democrats Tell Sen. Kyrsten Sinema to Toe the Party Line or Face Censure
- Queens Activist to Challenge Toothy McBigTItsAOC in Democrat Primary
- Latina Veteran Launches GOP Congressional Bid In Florida’s 13th District (gun-toting hottie against flaccid Charlie Crist – jjs)
- Varney: “History Is History” – Protesters Demand Mississippi Flag Fly as Cities, Colleges Enact Bans
- Contesting the Progressives’ Takeover of VermontFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Two about Facebook and this Zuckerberg is like a pasty dweeb mash-up of Obama and Qaddafi, conservatives inaugurate the Internet Accountability Project to take on Big Brother Tech and a victory for religious liberty.
- Facebook Admits It’s a Publisher in Court Filings
- Zucked Up Beyond All Recognition
- The Internet Accountability Project Takes the Fight to Big Tech
- Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We “Stand For Artists Everywhere”SECOND AMENDMENTJoe’s Man-Chin calls Blotto’s bluff, Teh Ted warns about Trump/GOP gun cave, and two on the real problem which is not guns.
- Joe’s Man-Chin: Blotto O’Rourke Is “Not Taking My Guns Away From Me”
- Report Says Trump Admin is Shopping Gun Background Check Legislation to Congressional Republicans (ugh, if true – jjs)
- Teh Ted Rejects White House/DoJ Universal Background Check Plan
- Greenfield: What We Don’t Talk About When We Talk About Gun Control
- Gun Control: Wrong Solution to the Wrong ProblemABORTIONMayor Buttplug dissembles and obfuscates on the Mengele in his backyard. I mean, with a name like Dr. Ulrich Klopfer…
- Mayor Buttplug Weighs In On Fetal Remains Found On Late Indiana Abortion Doctor’s Property
- 2,246 Fetal Remains Found At Abortionist’s Home Should Be the Catalyst To End Abortion FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALThe Iran attack on the KSA is front and center where Tim Kaine is a drooling schmuck, a call for those who depend on Saudi oil to put their own boots on the ground, which is not that hot of an idea, and a way to torpedo the regime quickly and neatly or so the author states. Bo-Jo warns Brit SCOTUK to not politicize Brexit decision, Chi-Coms lash out at the Nazi collaborator Soros for slamming Huawei, DC selling China the rope to hang us, two on the muddled Israeli elections and one on why they don’t retake Gaza, and Justin Trudeau did a minstrel show.
- An “Act of War” Says Pompeo, as Saudis Say Iran Was Behind Oil Attack
- Who Should Defend Saudi Arabia’s Oil Interests From Iran?
- How to Trump Iran
- Tim Kaine Sez US Provoked Iranian Oil Field Attacks
- Brexit: PM Johnson Tells Brit Supreme Court to Stay Out of Politics Ahead of Crucial Verdict
- China Lashes Out at George Soros for Criticism of Huawei
- How Washington Fuels China’s War Machine
- Rabbi Fischer: Israeli Election Makes As Much Sense As the Prior and Next
- Bibi in Trouble?
- Why Doesn’t Israel Just Reconquer Gaza?
- Justin Trudeau Wore Blackface At 2001 Party (poo? – jjs)DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRSTrump taps Robert O’Brien as next NSA. Bit of a mixed bag bit the second link is an endorsement. Meh. Wait and see.
- Trump Picks Envoy for Hostage Affairs Robert O’Brien as New National Security Adviser
- President Trump’s New NSA Could Help Drain the SwampWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMI’m shocked! Sheesh…
- Mechanic Accused of Sabotaging American Airlines jetliner Has Ties to ISISDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONFarshimmelt alta-cocker is meshuga, California corn-holes Iowa for not drinking the psycho tranny Kool Aid, and two links on why California needs to STFD, STFU and DIAF.
- Bernie Sandersnista Calls For Nationwide Rent Control As Part of $2.5 Trillion Housing Plan
- Iowa Joins List of States Now Enjoying California’s “Travel Ban”
- Venice Beach’s Monster on the Midway
- San Fran Business Owner Says He Was Bitten By Homeless People… TwiceTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDFeds cut prime rate, leading (sort of) Dem candidates suddenly silent on fracking in wake of KSA oil attack, and Bill DeBolshevik is as clueless as he is dangerous on economics.
- Fed Cuts Rates by a Quarter Point as Insurance Against Global Risks
- Harris, Sanders, Warren Stay Mum On Fracking Ban Proposals After Attack Sends Oil Markets Soaring
- Save the Robots: Bill DeBolshevik Reveals His Scrambled Vision of Innovation and LaborCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYGOP’s embrace of emptying prisons has predictable results and SJW-ing police tests; what could possibly go wrong?
- After 25 Years, the Crime Wave is Back… But Republicans Refuse to Talk About It
- Racist Exam Questions? Lowering Police Standards for Equality and Social JusticeEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONThis is where you play for all the marbles and the Left knows it, plus teacher fired because she asked Trump to get rid of the illegals. Hmm, what country is this?
- Trump Victory Launches “Make Campus Great Again” Event, Democrats Pounce
- Teacher Fired after Tweets Asking Trump to “Remove the Illegals” from Her SchoolHEALTHCAREThe vapid war on vaping, Elizabeth Pemmican mum on taxing the shit out of us to pay for Medicare Uber Alles and the FDA does its job – incompetence and stupidity.
- Elizabeth Pemmican Dodges on Middle-Class Tax Hike to Pay for Medicare for All
- Vaping: Why Wait for the Evidence?
- Blame the FDA for Your Outmoded SunscreenFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYMerriam Webster goes mad, they’re coming for your children and Fauxca-Pemmican’s disgusting male-trashing diatribe under the Washington Square Arch.
- Merriam-Webster Adds “They” as Singular “Non-Binary” Pronoun to Dictionary – G-d Help Us
- 7 Things I’ve Learned Since My Child Identified As Transgender
- Fauxca-Pemmican’s War on Men is an Insulting, Losing StrategyCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONChristian Toto tries to get to the bottom of the firing of this so-called “conservative” SNL cast member, a David Mamet classic will be revived much to the anger of the Leftists and here’s a real slavery project, Dean Baquet.
- Toto: Is This SNL’s Ugliest Attack on Conservatives Yet?
- Announcement of a Mamet Revival On Broadway Gives Wokesters the Sads
- The 1917 Project: “Founded On Slavery” Looks Like Communist Russia
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.