Good morning kids. Tuesday and the sham-peachment chronicles get bumped from the lead as our top story is the impending release of DoJ IG Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse. In this case, it’s the reaction from AG William Barr who reportedly does not concur with Horowitz’s findings that the FBI did have enough evidence/information to open up the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump 2016 campaign. This, of course is a complete crock since the players involved, specifically Alexander Downer, Joseph Mifsud and Stephan Halper colluded (heh) to entrap low-level Trump staffer George Papadopoulos with the bait of dirt/e-mails on Hillary Clinton, thereby setting in motion the whole “Russian collusion” narrative.
Well, considering Horowitz’s Deep State pedigree we all kind of expected this to be another Comey whitewash. Plus, with Lisa Page now popping up and flapping her gargantuan gums about her innocence, and popping off at Trump for being mean to her about her tacky sexcapades with junior g-man Strzok, it’s evident she knows she’s in the clear. We also have the execrable bastard Andrew Weissmann, famous for railroading innocent people into multi-decade prison sentences, and the equally slimy Glenn Simpson, whose company Fusion-GPS specializes in manufacturing lies out of whole cloth for the purposes of smearing Leftists’ political enemies, suddenly appearing on TV to claim the mantle of champions of justice, in an effort to minimize any damage the investigation might engender, or use as a whitewash to yet again attack Trump.
But, the investigations by Barr and US Attorney John Durham are still ongoing and I don’t think either of them is going to sweep this under the rug. Do not let Barr’s sort of disarming demeanor fool you; he strikes me as someone with character and a real sense of justice who is determined to get to the bottom of this and see some sort of justice done as well as attempt to clear the sullied name of the law enforcement institutions that he perhaps has or at least had pride in serving in, if that’s even possible. Over the past few weeks he has given speeches and made statements that at least give some hope that there is at least one decent person in that nest of lawless tyrants. Now, will we see the likes of Comey, Brennan and Clapper, let alone Clinton and Obama, get perp-walked? I still have serious doubts about that. There is zero doubt in my mind that the latter two were the masterminds of this whole thing. At the very least, they knew about the plot and approved it. The actions of other regime capos like Samantha Power and Susan Rice in the final days of the bunker with all the unmaskings and the finagling of last second CYA e-mails are no less of a tell. All that said, people must be held accountable, and not just some second or third string bureaucrat. If an Obama or a Clinton, or at the very least Comey, Brennan or Clapper were to be indicted, what would that do to our already fractious political environment, which is ironic considering it is them and their political allies that have debased it to this low point in the first place? Perhaps our legal system is as far gone as the nation itself at this point and is beyond resuscitation. In any case, the Democrat-Media Complex will, and in fact is already spinning that these investigations are nothing more than an attempt to distract from Trump’s alleged crimes and are abuses of power and persecution of his political enemies. Madness.
The bottom line for me is people have got to swing for this. Plus, the unaccountable and permanent bureaucracies that allowed this and all other depredations and abuses upon we the people have got to be neutralized if not completely dismantled. If not, make no mistake; the next time they gain power it will be us on the wrong end of the rope, figuratively and literally.
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Report: AG Barr Disagrees with IG on Whether Trump Surveillance Justified
- Mueller Probe’s Andrew Weissmann: Lisa Page Did Nothing Wrong
- Fusion GPS Chiefs Spin Hard Before the Horowitz Report
- Judicial Watch’s Fitton: FBI Uncovers Even More Clinton Emails
- John Podesta Set Up Fundraising Meetings For Fusion GPS After Trump’s Election Victory
- Gumsy Page: “There’s No Fathomable Way That I Have Committed Any Crime at All”
- Trump Hits Back At “Gumsy” Page After She Claims Victimhood In New Interview
With the next phase of this set to begin tomorrow, Ukraine prexy Zelensky once again unequivocally states that there was no quid pro quo, Trump rips the kangaroo court nature of the proceedings as does former Rep Bob Barr, Scott DesJarlais with a nail-on-the-head observation of the Dems’ witnesses, Democrat Jeff VanDrew is not on board with any of this, which is not good news for Palsi’s prospects with this in the House, and even if the Dems pull back and call for censure, that still taints an innocent President Trump with guilt for crimes he did not commit, and that is as unacceptable as impeachment.
The Dems know that this whole thing is cratering and the more they go on, the more of a wipeout they face in 2020. I hope the GOP does not give them that out (I know the House won’t). They’ve sown the wind, let them reap the whirlwind.
- Ukraine President Zelensky Says (Again) There Was No Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Mocks Fairness of Judiciary Proceedings: Dems Get 3 Witnesses, Republicans Get 1
- Why the Democrats Can’t Settle for Censure
- Rep. Scott DesJarlais: Democrat Impeachment Witnesses Raise More Questions Than They Answer
- Jeff Van Drew (D) NJ: Impeachment Violates American Democratic Values
- Bob Barr: House Democrat Impeachment Rules Are Made For a Lynch Mob, Not a Legitimate Proceeding
- Censure Rather Than Impeachment Won’t End the Political Divide
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Fauxcahontas is yet again confirmed as a liar, Balsey-Ford’s latest claims shredded by Hemingway and Severino, and Sandersnista and Sham Shoshone have no problems meeting with Islamic terrorist front group.
- Son of Paleface Fauxcahontas Attended One of Nation’s Most Elite Private Schools
- Hemingway & Severino: 21 Reasons Not To Believe Christine Blasey Ford’s Claims About Justice Kavanaugh
- Democrat Presidential Hopefuls Meet With Terrorist-Run Pay-To-Slay Group
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Here’s something to make Toothy McBigTits really cry, November refugee admissions set a record low for November, Kris Kobach on Dems admitting what open borders is really all about, and ICE blasts New York for releasing violent illegal alien criminal.
- Border Patrol agents in San Diego Spent Their Thanksgiving Weekend Rescuing People in Danger
- After Zero Refugee Arrivals in October, November Admissions Set 18-Year Low for That Month
- Kobach: Democrats Now “Say Out Loud” Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration
- “Terrorize the Community”: ICE Blasts New York Authorities For Releasing Illegal Alien Accused of Manslaughter
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Angelo Codevilla ponders the landscape of a post-Trump era America.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Sarsour the Hamas Louse stumps for Sandersnista and spews a torrent of hateful bilge.
Brian Kemp goes with an alleged pro-abortion RINO to take Johnny Isakson’s senate seat and spars with pro-Trump allies, John James might actually have a shot in Michigan, Joe Bribem’s “No Malarkey” stupidity about as exciting to the youth as you’d expect, recall petition launched by legal immigrant against Gavin Gruesome, Mikvah Waters draws ire of “progressive” Dems, Larry Elder weighs in on the Trump questiong Waters’ IQ nothingburger, Steve Bullock ankles the Dem 2020 Klown Kar, Elizabeth Fugazi promises to unilaterally abolish the Electoral College, Michelle for President is a non-starter, Brokeback Booker broke again, Jimmy Carter back into the hospital hopefully under the knife with a nice Jewish doctor, Thom Tillis’ challenger backs out of the race, Judith Miller with a look at Trump’s campaign, and two essays on who and what the Dems really are.
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp Bucks Trump With Senate Pick, Trump Allies Issue Warning, Kemp Fires Back With Statement
- Poll Shows John James Leading Gary Peters In Tight Michigan Senate Race; Difference Is Within Margin Of Error (awesome news – jjs)
- “Ok, Boomer” Or “Ok, Biden?”: Joe Bribem’s “No Malarkey” Bus Tour Alienates Young Voters
- Legal Immigrant Launches Recall Petition Against Gavin Gruesome
- Maxine “Mikvah” Waters Faces Dissatisfaction From “Progressive” Freshman Democrats
- Elder: Is Trump “Racist” for Questioning Maxine “Mikvah” Waters’ IQ?
- Montana Gov. Bullock Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race (no one ever knew he was in – jjs)
- Elizabeth Hekawi Says She’ll Abolish Electoral College Before Her Second Term
- Does Elizabeth Fugazi Really Think She Can Get Rid of the Electoral College Before 2024?
- Forget “Michelle for President”
- Brokeback Booker Campaign Faces Another Cash Crunch
- Jimmy Carter Readmitted to Hospital with Urinary Tract Infection After Brain Surgery
- Tillis Primary Challenger Backs Out of Race (Tillis is a useless RINO – jjs)
- Miller: Breaking the Routine
- Trump-Hating Democrats Are the Real Cult
- Democrats Want to Manage, Not Represent, the People
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Google and YouTube go on a tear to censor Trump adverts, Christian Toto talks with the founder of a new social media platform CloutHub, hockey stick hockey puck Michael Mann’s defamation case against National Review now moving ahead, and Richard Fernandez on the press’ quixotic attempt to recapture its power.
- Over 300 Trump Video Ads Taken Down by Google and YouTube
- Toto: CloutHub Wants No Part of Our Cancel Culture Age
- Defamation Case Against National Review by Climate Change Fraudster Michael Mann Proceeds
- Fernandez: Press Oracles Hope to Resurrect the Cronkite Age, When They Controlled the News
Bit of a mixed bag, first in reading the tea leaves about that New York gun case at SCOTUS, with Blotto Beto behind us there’s nary a peep about gun control on the Democrat campaign trail, and with Virginia captured, look for confiscation in the commonwealth… and a whole lot of canoe accidents.
- SCOTUS Heard Its First Gun Rights Case In Years… It Might Be a Misfire
- Gun-Rights Groups Celebrate as Gun Control Recedes From 2020 Debate
- Gun Confiscation Comes to Virginia
Mayor Buttplug fills South Carolina airwaves with apostasy, and as the Empire State kills babies by the bushel now, America as whole has seen a huge drop in abortions over the past decade.
- Pro-Abortion Mayor Buttplug Quotes Jesus Christ In First South Carolina TV Ad of His Campaign
- New York State Ranks No. 1 in Abortion Rate; But Abortions Down 24% in US in Last 10 Years on Record
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Things still hot in Hong Kong, so China reacts by suspending US military visits to the city, forget what you see and hear in the media; China internally is in discord, and bite-sized billionaire bug-wit totally clueless about China. Elsewhere, Iran admits to massacring citizens, Michael Ledeen looks at the latest round of upheaval and suddenly Samantha Power is not amused by the mullahs, which is weird since she helped load the pallets of cash, Trump admin releases military aid to Lebanon (why?), Joo-hater Corbyn blames Trump, Bo-Jo and the west for Islamic terrorism, Angela Merkel’s bizarre take on free speech explained, shocking decision from the International Criminal Court not to prosecute Israel, and Trump has it 100% right about NATO. Funny how the Left points at European socialism as a success story, not realizing that the US paying for their entire defense budget fuels their socialist excesses. No more, please G-d.
- China Suspends US Military Visits to Hong Kong, Sanctions US-Based NGOs
- Thousands Take to Hong Kong Streets in Fresh Protests
- Unprecedented Leaks Underscore Deep Discontent Inside China
- Bite-Sized Bloomberg’s China Views Are Downright Delusional
- Iran Admits It Massacred Unarmed Protesters (thanks Obama! – jjs)
- Ledeen: Revolution in Iran
- Samantha Power Rails Against Iranian Regime She Once Helped Bail Out (I don’t trust that red-headed slag – jjs)
- Trump Administration Releases Lebanon Military Aid
- Corbyn Mocks Trump, Boris Johnson, Blames the West For London Terrorist Murders Last Week
- Deadly Superstitions in London
- The Big Lie: Behind the Scenes of Angela Merkel’s and the Globalists’ Attack On Free Speech
- International Criminal Court Declines to Prosecute Alleged Israeli War Crimes (huge loss for global Joo-haters – jjs)
- Trump is Trying to Save NATO by Demanding Members Pay a Fair Share
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Comparing Great Britain circa 1902 to the US circa 2019, and what changes need to be made to prevent our sharing their fate.
France once again forced to face its historical Joo-hatred in light of a recent horrific murder committed by a religion-of-peacenik.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Evanston, Illinois loses its freaking mind, a shining example of federal waste and in praise of Josh Hawley going after St. Louis slumlords.
- Chicago Suburb Votes To Use Profits From Legal Pot Sales To Fund Reparations For Slavery
- Greenfield: Drugs for Racial Reparations in the People’s Republic of Evanston
- Federal Waste Report: $500,000 to Maintain One Toilet at Metro Station
- Why Sen. Josh Hawley Is Right To Go After Negligent Landlords
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Trump wields the tariff weapon on the cheese-eating surrender-monkeys.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Lori Lightfoot won’t let Eddie Johnson retire before firing him first over his being passed out in a drunken stupor, and who sent the Toxic Pee-Gram?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Who Refused Trump Invite Fired For “Ethical Lapses”
- “Highly Contagious” Urine Sent to Wrong Address Forces Evacuation of Movie Theater Showing Frozen 2
Mother of preemie reflects, and the battle against HIV.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
In praise of President Trump telling the enviro-nazis “LOLGF.”
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Slimes’ “1619 Project” gets shredded by group of real historians.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.