Good morning kids. Start of a new week and the big news is the Democrat-Media Complex once again with egg on its collective face in its reactions to the President’s taking out of Queso Salamander. A majority of Americans saw through the shameless and insane attempt to whitewash the decades-long body count of Iran’s bloody terror mastermind, who is responsible for killing or maiming hundreds of American soldiers and other innocent civilians, as did evidently the Iranian and Iraqi people who have been under the mullahs’ jackboot. Another wave of anti-regime protests has broken out and continues to rage within that county, the flashpoint being the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner. The protesters are demanding that the regime leadership step down immediately. It should also be noted that unlike American college campuses and Democrat political rallies and national conventions, the Iranian people refused to walk over or burn American and Israeli flags. Speaking of the Ukrainian airliner shoot-down, after the Left outrageously blamed the President, a Farsi military bigwig shot down that bromide by bragging that field commanders had unilateral authority to fire first and ask questions later. On the diplomatic front, the President has openly warned the regime of repercussions should they attempt to violently suppress the protests, as they did a few weeks ago that resulted in at least 1,000 Iranian civilian protesters being killed at the hands of the regime. And unlike 11 years ago, when similar protests threatened to topple the regime, our President is now taking a firm stand on the side of freedom. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin has announced even more sanctions against the regime.
Funny how just a few short days ago, the Left was going insane with talk that the President was insane and might have touched off World War 3 or at least rallied the Iranian people against the US. Nothing but crickets as the reality of the situation on the ground is out plain as day for the world to see. Absolutely disgusting on their part.. Equally disgusting is, after first blasting Trump for daring to suggest that the Nuke Deal Sellout JCPOA and pallets of cash had nothing to do with terror and/or rocket attacks, John Kerry, who is the poster boy for everything wrong about globalism/elitism/Leftism had the gall to now try to soft-sell the money that he and Obama forked over. Not that I have any confidence it will happen but a Bushie who served on his NSC is calling for an investigation into Obama’s dealings with Soleimani. Also, Rabbi Fischer ponders the consequences if one or all of Iran’s oil refineries were to go poof and Roger Kimball rips into the lying liars who lie about the President, despite confidence that he will indeed have the last laugh.
SOLEIMANI LIQUIDATION, IRAN TENSIONS
- Anti-Regime Protests Erupt in Iran After Airline Shoot-Down
- Iranian People Vs. the Mullahs
- Ledeen: Trump Speaks Directly to the Iranian People
- Iranian Protesters Refuse to Walk on US, Israel Flags; Attack Soleimani Posters
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Reveals Impact of Iran Sanctions, Further Plans to Tighten Screws on Iran
- As Palsi Downplays Iranian Protests, President Trump Warns Iran Not to Kill Protestors
- Iranian Commander Bragged of Unilateral Authority to Shoot Down Planes
- Kerry on $1.7 Billion Payment to Iran: “We Gave Them a Little Bit of Money”
- Bush NSC Official Calls on Congress and Media to Look into Obama Admin’s Dealings with Soleimani
- Rabbi Fischer: What If America Were to Take Out Iran’s Main Oil Refineries as the Mullahs Run Out of Moolah?
- Kimball: Of Causation and Emojis
DOMESTIC POLITICS OF SOLEIMANI LIQUIDATION
Once again, the President uses the Left’s TDS to play them like a Stradivarius, this time in making them actually support a terrorist and his overlords, again, the silence from the top Democrats about the pro-Trump/American and anti-regime protests in Iran is deafening, and Dan Bongino was a red-nether hair’s breadth away from punching mustachioed clown fraud Geraldo Rivera for basically defending Soleimani and opposing his liquidation. Funny how Mr. “Riviera” forgets that his own daughter survived the Eagles of Death Metal massacre in Paris a few years ago at the hands of Islamic terrorists who may very well have been at the least peripherally connected to Soleimani. Total fraud, he is.
- Trump Is Masterfully Using Democrats’ Opposition Against Them
- Despite Tweeting Often About Iran This Week, No 2020 Democrat Contender Has Commented on Iranian Protests
- Bongino, Geraldo Clash in Wild Shouting Match Over Whether US Should Have Killed Soleimani
Well, the other Democrat fiasco was Nancy Palsi being forced to cave and actually send the articles of impeachment up to the Senate, without being able to wrest control of the entire thing from Cocaine Mitch to ensure a “fair trial.” No, not a fair trial for the President but a pre-determined verdict of guilty resulting in his ouster. Cocaine Mitch has stood firm and told her in his jowly, laconic drawl LOLGF. But it still looks as if Maine Pain Collins is doing her damnedest to try and help the Democrats by pushing to call more witnesses. Let’s hope she and the other saboteurs (Mittelschmerz and the Alaskan Snow Blower) are put in their place. Even still, there is still some doubt that Palsi will indeed deliver said articles by tomorrow. Whatever happens, this entire process has been a huge drag on the Democrats. The more the Left pushes this the more the Trump base solidifies and, more crucially, the more that so-called moderates and independents gravitate towards him. Most or even all of the 30 Dem freshman who came in two years ago winning Trump districts in the midterms will more than likely be kicked to the curb come November. Stay tuned (I know you will).
- President Trump Wants Palsi, Schiff-for-Brains as Impeachment Witnesses
- Maine Pain Collins Colluding with “Small Group” of RINO Traitors to Stab America in the Back, Push for Impeachment Trail Witnesses
- Palsi Threatens to Call John Bolton to Testify in House, Even as Dems Vote to Send Impeachment Articles to Senate
- Yale Psychiatrist Bandy Lee Now Calling Alan Dershowitz Psychotic for Defending Trump
- A Fair Senate Impeachment Trial? That’s What They’re Afraid Of
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Not only will the Deep State not reform itself but the person they picked to oversee FISA “reform” defended the persecution of Carter Page. The only solution is the dissolution of both FISA and the FBI. Margot Cleveland makes the case for the former, and of course Christopher Wray needs to be booted immediately.
- Ex-DOJ Official Picked to Assist FISA Reform Was Ardent Defender of FBI’s Surveillance of Carter Page (dismantle the FBI lock, stock and barrel – jjs)
- Cleveland: The FISA Court is Complicit in the FBI Abuses It’s Raising Cain Over
- Christopher Wray Isn’t the Right Man to Fix the FBI
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
The Dems make it official as to who and what they are, and the great Walter Williams delves into the new bigotry.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Schweizer’s latest treatise on Leftist corruption number one with a bullet on Amazon even before its release, Cuck Schemer hates dark money… except when it comes to him, and Maine Dem pulls an Amy Schumer.
- Profiles in Corruption Hits #1 on Amazon 10 Days Before Book Release
- Cuck Schemer-Tied PAC Received $1.7 Million From Dark Money Group
- Maine Dem Claims Credit for GOP Tax Break
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
A mixed bag of links as Gavin Gruesome wants to further destroy the Golden State, judge rules in favor of private company’s border wall, a Clinton hack-in-black puts illegal kibosh on Trump restrictions on welfare for illegals, Illinois sanctuary county set 1,000 illegal alien criminals loose last year, Greg Abbott schools Bro-Fo Omar, and at least one county in that slag’s adoptive home state show signs of sanity.
- Gavin Gruesome Wants to Fund Healthcare for Illegal Alien Seniors
- Judge Rules Private Texas Company’s Planned Border Wall Can Proceed
- Federal Hack-in-Black Continues Repealing 2016 Election, Declares Open Borders (George Daniels is a Clinton appointee – jjs)
- Illinois Sanctuary County Frees 1,000 Criminal Illegal Aliens into US in 2019
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Shuts Down Bro-Fo Omar With Lesson On US Constitution After She Attacked Refugee Policy
- One Minnesota County Stands for its Taxpayers, Rejects Refugee Resettlement Racket
America is still center right, even after 50-plus years of Leftist brainwashing and propaganda, open warfare now between the Bribem and Sandersnista camps and Daniel Greenfield on the bloodfeud between Obama and Bernie, top House Dem mum on whether ToothyMcBigTits is good for the party, Lloyd Billingsley looks at Mayor Buttplug’s chances, a look at failed Marianne and the faithful, liberals now subsumed by full-on leftists, and a note to the GOP on politics not being beanbag vis a vis Trump finally showing how to take it to the Democrats.
- Gallup: Americans’ Ideology, 37% Conservative, 24% Liberal, 35% Moderate
- Obama 2012 Campaign Manager: Don’t Nominate Bernie Sanders, Democrats!
- “Repeatedly Betrayed Black Voters”: Sanders Co-Chair Rips Into Joe Bribem
- Greenfield: Obama vs. Bernie
- Top House Democrat Dodges Repeatedly When Asked Simple Question if Toothy McBigTits AOC is Good for the Party
- The Keys to Pete
- Marianne Williamson’s Failed Candidacy Still Exposed a Major Democrat Blind Spot on Faith
- Liberals Bow to Leftists
- Hey, GOP! This is What Pushback Looks Like
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Sandmann settlement hammers CNN and now they have to fork over big bucks in a union settlement, someone else is posting for Scoldilocks on Facebook? I’m shocked! Also, two links ripping the Never-Trumper “con”-servatives, Indiana school tries muzzling parents and a look at the banishment of Don Cherry for daring to utter a truth.
- After Covington Settlement, CNN Decimated and Forced to Pay Another Huge Settlement
- Oops! Facebook Bug Reveals That Scoldilocks Thunberg’s Posts May Not Be Her Own
- Patronizing New Ad Aimed At Christians Highlights Never-Trump’s Lingering Flaws
- Useful Idiots on the Right: The Never-Trumpers
- Shut Up! Indiana School Tries to Silence Parents on Facebook with Draconian Policy
- Don Cherry and the Alpha White Male
They should pass out AR-15s.
Media lying about efficacy and side effects of new abort pill.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Massive re-election landslide win for Taiwan’s anti-Chi-Com President Tsai Ing-wen will no doubt send a message to Hong Kong, like Toto in The Wizard of Oz Trump pulled back the curtain on 40 years of lies that cost us blood and treasure while propping up the evil Iranian regime, PDT tells Whoa, Fat! to climb off the rooftop and get down to business, 2019 a bloody year for jihad in Germany and a look at Italy’s populist Matteo Salvini and prognosticating his future.
- Taiwan Rejects Communist China as Hong Kong Watches
- Trump Is Toto
- Trump Reaches Out to NorKs in Bid to Resume Nuke Talks
- Blue-Collar Conservatism in Britain?
- Germany’s Year Of Jihad
- Gelato Populism: The Rise of Matteo Salvini
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Boeing adds to its 737 Max fiasco with woes about its new tanker.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Land of Enchantment now the Land of Encampment, and San Francisco Bay does a reverse Horace Greeley to the Back Bay.
- HUD Report: New Mexico Had Biggest Increase in Homelessness Over 2018-2019
- Homeless Are Leaving Feces, Used Condoms and Syringes Outside Boston Elementary School (go east, young dreg – jjs)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
So much for Nancy Poligrip’s “fun-employment,” even the WSJ now admits that the Chicken Little talk about the Chi-Com trade war was just that, New York as an economic state divided just as it is politically and about that “Fight for $15!”…
- Record 158,803,000 Americans Employed; 1.85 Million Year-to-Year Increase
- Wall Street Journal Admits US Economy Sailed Through Trade War with “Barely a Scratch”
- One State, Two Stories (New York, New York – jjs)
- NY Post: The $15 Minimum Wage Disaster and other Commentary
Administration wants SCOTUS to slow down on blue state ObamaCare challenge to the striking down of the individual mandate.
This Red-for-Ed needs a RICOing con gusto, and a couple of different issues yet finding common cause to take on public school malfeasance.
- #RedforEd Founder Promoting “Teacher Agency” in Politics to Academia
- Parents on Both the Left and Right Are Battling Public Schools
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
CNN is just a total joke.
- CNN Pushes Global Warming While Reporting Park Had to Remove Signs Predicting Glaciers Would be Gone in 2020
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Private mini shuttle space cargo craft on track for launch next year.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Identity politics was born of the sexual revolution, NBC headline gives me cramps in the brain, Fauxca-Has-Been with a “no-shit-Sherlock” line, and Big Homo pushing teens to make themselves targets for predators.
- How the Sexual Revolution Created Identity Politics
- Literal NBC Headline: “For Transgender Men, Pain of Menstruation is More Than Just Physical”
- Elizabeth Hekawi: “Trans Youth Are More Likely… to Experience Mental Health Problems”
- Homo Activists Shouldn’t Encourage Teens to Use Grindr App Complicit in Gruesome Murder
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Christian Toto on Deadline’s reporting of audiences not keen on bossy dames, Victor Davis Hanson on the disappearing American farmer, the more the kids scream the sky is falling, the more they blind themselves to the truth about the real world all around them and Walter Williams on the new racism.
- Toto: Deadline – Audiences Reject “Boss”-Like Female Empowerment
- V.D. Hanson: Remembering the Farming Way
- Misguided Youth Protesters Have It Wrong – The World Is Actually Getting Better and Better
- Williams: The New Racism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.