Good morning kids. Tuesday and yet again, I’m conflicted. Obviously the current situation is both depressing and frankly terrifying. On the one hand, after stealing the 2020 election, the illegitimate junta in DC is going balls to the wall to consolidate power by both relying on their corporatist allies to blackball, ostracize, isolate or otherwise crush any and all “subversive” elements in society – meaning 200 million or more of us regular American untermenschen – or doing it the old fashioned way by utilizing the massive power of the state to twist laws and declare us as the terrorists to “our democracy.” Every time I hear a leftist use that term and claim the mantle of righteousness, my head explodes. But Orwell ain’t just a river in Egypt.
In 21st century America, this oligarchy erased the distinction between public and private powers, and replaced it with the distinction between those who are and are not part of the ruling class. The privatization of public power is oligarchy’s essence. Because government is by the ruling class few, and is for that class’s interest, the oligarchs can wield the coercive powers of government without legal limits, as if they were dealing with their own private affairs.
Those who live under oligarchies are not citizens — because oligarchy validates itself, decides for itself, within itself, and because it is committed above all to negating the people’s capacity to rule itself…
…Conservatives’ congenital mistake is to try conserving something that no longer exists by supporting institutions that now belong to a regime so alien to republican life that it treats attempts at citizenship as crimes against the regime. And so they are. They call today’s American regime “our democracy.” It is “theirs,” all right, but not ours. It is a classic oligarchy.
Emphasis in that last paragraph mine. Once again, Angelo Codevilla hits it out of the park. I will say, though, that he concludes with a much more optimistic outlook than I have about our way out of this. Look at some of the stories. Between the government contracting out mass espionage on us to private companies as well as the flunkies and stooges in the FBI and even the friggin’ US Postal Service, vaccine passports that will document not just whether or not you got injected with a needless toxin but to be used as the gateway drug to social credit scoring, the CIA being turned into a radical feminist faculty lounge while the world laughs its ass off at us, the erasing of our borders, the destruction of our economy, and so on and so on. As I said, depressing.
BUT… while there is life, there is hope. If you turn off the media spin, or at least learn how to read the stitches on the curveballs they throw at us, there are signs that what they have done and what they are about to do are, to say the least, not popular with us internal exiles.
Republicans blew out Democrats by a roughly 70% to 30% margin to take two spots and control of the Carroll Independent School District board, two city council seats, and the Southlake mayor’s seat. The election results, finalized Sunday, showed a ballooning voter turnout about 3-times larger than past local elections.
The landslide for conservative Republicans came nine months after progressives on the school board introduced a plan to instate critical race theory in the local school curriculum and force educators to take diversity training and other so-called anti-racism courses.
The election “was a referendum on those who put personal politics and divisive philosophies ahead of Carroll ISD students and families, and their common American heritage and Texas values,” Southlake attorney Hannah Smith, who beat local business consultant Ed Hernandez for a spot on the school board, told NBC News in a statement.
This is crucial. And this is where the war was lost, in the school boards and community boards. If we can’t win control of them, then do what they did in Virginia IIRC and crash the meeting and just declare it a CHAZ/CHOP of our own. This I think is what really frightens them and I think this kind of organized civil disobedience is going to be the way forward, not just in this situation but more broadly. Given the nature of BLaM-tifa as well as the FBI/DOJ Gestapo, well, you get the picture.
And then there’s the reaction to Tim Scott’s response to Joey Aqualung’s address to Congress. It’s a not insignificant tell that Americans – real Americans – are rejecting this society-killing blood-libel of this nation being irredeemably and structurally racist. We also have positive news out of Kansas as their state legislature overrode the idiot governor’s veto of their own voter integrity laws. This is a sign of another way forward which is the states reasserting to the best ability they can federalism and nullification if necessary.
Finally, there is the story of a large number of House Dems planning on not seeking re-election come next year. Malig-Nancy Pelosi is barely holding on as it is but, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding, that is not a good omen for her keeping her boney claws on the giant clown gavel.
Look what can I tell you? While it’s foolish to not see things as they are and be a realist, one has to try and be a little positive when it’s darkness all around. No one and nothing is infallible. They may be extremely difficult to defeat, on whatever field of conflict that we find ourselves on, but there is always a possibility. They have the upper hand, but they are playing with fire. It’s likely going to get a lot worse before it gets better, but at least the possibility that it can get better is something to hold on to.
- Angelo Codevilla: “Those who live under oligarchies are not citizens — because oligarchy validates itself, decides for itself, within itself. It is committed above all to negating a people’s capacity to rule itself.”
Oligarchy, and Remedies
- “The Erikson Institute — one of America’s premier graduate schools training teachers and influencing classroom curricula — is engaged in a ‘long-term cooperative relationship’ with a Chinese Communist Party group overseeing the regime’s Communist Youth League and publishing books including ‘nursery rhymes embodying the core values of socialism’ and magazines praising Xi Jinping and Karl Marx.”
A Top U.S. Teacher Training Org is Partnered With a Chinese Communist Group Promoting “Socialist” Nursery Rhymes
- “Researchers at the Pentagon have developed a chip to be inserted in people’s bloodstream to probe for [Chinese] COVID-19 transmission.” (yeah, no fucking way Jose – jjs)
Pentagon Develops Microchip Detecting Chinese COVID-19 By Tracking Your Blood
- Prayers for the victims.
At Least 15 Dead, Dozens Injured in Mexico City Metro Train Wreck
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Federal agents are only allowed by federal law to scroll through public posts on social media and cannot use burner accounts to follow private accounts or enter private chat rooms. However, the reported DHS plan would enlist private cybersecurity firms to engage in those practices.” REPORT: Biden Junta May Partner With Private Firms to Gather Online Data Without Warrants
- Julie Kelly: “The Biden Justice Department is ‘the shield and the sword’ — the motto of East Germany’s Stasi — for the Democrat Party, protecting its own corrupt ranks while terrorizing any and all detractors.” The Democrat Party’s Stasi
- Robert Spencer: “The idea that the entry of a group of unarmed people into the U.S. Capitol constituted the ‘worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War’ was not just ridiculous (remember 9/11? Pearl Harbor?); it was insidious. Beyond the silliness and hysteria is an insidious agenda. Biden’s handlers mean to stigmatize, demonize and silence all dissent from their far-left agenda. Wildly exaggerating what happened on January 6, and the concomitant “white supremacist agenda,” is in service of that agenda.” FBI Caught Snooping Through NSA Records to Look for “Racially Motivated Violent Extremists”
- “…Burns celebrated the guilty verdict as ‘one step forward’ and encouraged the agency prioritize ‘accountability.'” (and the rounding up of political undesirables and untermenschen– jjs) CIA Head Writes Memo Celebrating Chauvin Guilty Verdict, Pledges To Address “Trauma of Racism”
- “Derek Chauvin did not receive a fair trial, and that stands as a historic blot on our system of justice.” Chauvin Juror Wore BLM Shirt in 2020, Now Says People Should Join Juries to “Spark Some Change”
- “My push is that we defund our police departments,” Bush said. “I know people don’t want to hear [it and will say], ‘Oh, we don’t want to talk about defunding.'” (know your enema, er, enemy – jjs) Sub-Literate Paint Chip-Eater Cori Bush: Black Lives Matter Protests Occur Because America Is “Racist AF”
- “…the reality is that adjusting for differences in behavior between white and black Americans, to me… largely eliminates the disproportion between white and black shooting victims.” Political Scientist Rebuts Hysteria On Police Shootings, Says It’s a “Truffle Hunt For Racism”
- “I don’t mean to be disrespectful and laughing, but this is really surreal and strange,” she said she told the agents. “I still think it’s funny that they want to take me as someone who was actually there, instead of lost, eating hot dogs at the other end of the Mall.” MISTAKEN IDENTITY: Reckless Gestapo-Like Search Shines Light on Today’s FBI
- “‘The events of January 6th highlighted significant problems with the [board’s] structure and responsibilities,’ Reps. Rodney Davis (IL), Barry Loudermilk (GA) and Bryan Steil (WI) wrote in a letter Thursday to House Administration Committee Chairwoman Zoe Lofgren (D-CA).”House Republicans Request First Hearing with Capitol Police Board Since 1945
- “Leading civil rights organizations lend their voices to false claims about police.” Bearing False Witness
- “Truth, as the postmodernists have openly told us, is what authorities say it is. In such a world, you and I are nothing at all.” Soviet Tyranny Warmed Over Is Still Tyranny
JOHN KERRY ESPIONAGE/TREASON REVELATIONS
- “Iran’s foreign minister might be lying, but Kerry’s record of appeasement, closeness to Zarif, and disdain for Israel give reason to think otherwise.” Why We Can’t Trust John Kerry’s Denial Of Betraying Intel About Israel
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “While New York Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo lectures New Yorkers on killing grandmothers, he is under investigation for his [Chinese] COVID-19 nursing home policy.”“Grandma Killer” Angel of Death Cuomo Says Unvaccinated New Yorkers Will “Wind Up Killing Your Grandma”
- Christian Toto: “Neither Time’s Up, nor Women’s March regulars, care about governor’s accusers.” Hollywood Gives Gov. Angel of Death Cuomo Pass on Sexual Harassment
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “House lawmakers under Democrat leadership are embracing earmarks to dump millions into district projects lobbied for by members.” EARMARKS ARE BACK: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Earmarks $1 Million For “Courage Museum” Praising Blasey Ford, Other Leftist Liars, Hacks and Goniffs
- “Business tied to Wisconsin Dem advertised on ‘RubMaps,’ other alleged sex marketplace sites.” Ron Kind Campaign Treasurer, Donor Mount Defense of Alleged ‘Rub-and-Tug’ Tied to Wisconsin Dem
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Name the time and place.” Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Challenges Liz-ard Cheney to Debate on 2020 Election Integrity
- “‘The audit will validate every area of the voting process to ensure the integrity of the vote,’ Arizona Senate Republicans said in a statement.” Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit Expands, Could Last Weeks Longer Than Expected
- “President Donald Trump labeled the results of the November election the ‘BIG LIE’ in a Monday statement.” Trump Labels 2020 Election the “Big Lie”
- “In the span of a month we’ve come full circle on election reforms — actual reforms, not the Democrats’ monstrosity that’s merely advertised as such. That unconstitutional power grab is going nowhere.” (let’s not start doing that thing with our things just yet – jjs) Kansas Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto, Bans the Election Zuck Bucks. Plus: A Win for 2A Right
- “What do you mean America is not racist?!” Vile, Apostate Criminal Fraud Al Sharpton Calls Out Sen. Tim Scott at Andrew Brown Jr. Funeral
- “He’s challenging their narrative of racial division.” Why the Left Is Trying to Cancel Tim Scott
- “The election comes nine months after the Carroll Independent School District introduced a proposal to install so-called ‘anti-racism’ and ‘cultural competency’ lessons into the schools.”Anti-Critical Race Theory School Curriculum Candidates Win Big in Texas Town With 70 Percent of Vote
- “If I were the Democrats, I would be very afraid.” (Dao-Min Yen sez “hold my cerveza, hoser” – jjs) South Texas Hispanic Females Turning Rio Grande Valley Red
- “With the mass exodus and other vulnerable Democrats and the midterms quickly approaching, Democrats are quickly losing the time to find viable candidates willing to run.”Vulnerable House Democrats Pondering Looming Potential Exits Threatens Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Majority in Midterms
- “Racism by any other name is still racism.” Biden’s Racist So-Called Quote-Unquote “presidency”
- David Limbaugh: “…And how to counter its false and destructive narrative.” The Left’s Systemic Exploitation of Race
- “The numbers come from a recent ABC News/Ipsos poll, which found that only 23 percent of Americans feel the country ‘has become more united’ since Biden took office.” POLL: Americans Says Country Is More Divided Under Biden
- “[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden continues to be branded as the unity figure — but his support of critical race theory completely debunks this narrative.” Biden’s Support of Critical Race Theory Tells You All You Need to Know About His Version of “Unity”
- “Biden wakes up every morning in the White House — whether he knows it or not — but that doesn’t give him the authority to force his twisted view of patriotism on us.” Who Gets To Define What’s Patriotic?
- “Racism is a structural injustice deeply embedded within the politics and language of the Democratic Party.” The Democrats in the Era of Joe Crow
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “I think folks that are saying they need to be policing people at this point, if you’re saying that, you’re really saying you don’t believe in the vaccines, you don’t believe in the data, you don’t believe in the science,” he added. “We’ve embraced the vaccines.” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Ends Chinese COVID-19 Restrictions Statewide
- Chinese COVID 19… 84. Wash. State OK’s “Vaccinated-Only” Sections to Boost Sports, Church Capacities
- “Some couples are rushing to relocate their celebrations to Maryland or Virginia venues where restrictions are looser.” D.C. Tyrant Mayor Muriel Bowser Bans Dancing at Indoor, Outdoor Weddings
- “AHS said it was ‘disappointing’ that the rally nevertheless proceeded and drew a huge crowd, despite a limit of ten people maximum at outdoor gatherings.” Thousands Attend “No More Lockdown Rodeo Rally” in Canada
- “I am concerned with the mask rule. This is what I am worried about and I said this at the beginning of the season. You get a kid running the 800 with a mask on, it is actually dangerous. They don’t get the oxygen that they need. This rule needs to change.” Mask Mandate Changed After Coach Puts Pressure On Health Dept. Following Teen Runner Collapsing at Finish Line
- “If you can only see the world as being divided into Trump or Not Trump, then the lab-leak hypothesis is obviously false because Trump said it might be true.” (Jim Treacher, go figure – jjs) Ex-MI-6 Chief Says Chinese COVID-19 Probably Came from a Lab
- “‘Stay at home, save lives’ may have increased the body count.” Chinese COVID, Obesity, and the Death of Personal Responsibility
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Crisis? We don’t need no steen-keeeng crisis! 12 Texas Counties Declare Emergencies as the Border Crisis Worsens
- “Biden formally reversed himself just two weeks after his administration announced it would keep the cap at the 15,000 level set by his Republican predecessor, Donald Trump, an immigration hawk.” Facing Pressure From Democrats, Biden Lifts Refugee Cap to 62,500
- “Two organizations owned by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg have partnered with Former President George W. Bush to push for mass migration and amnesty for illegal aliens, policies which favor the political left and Big Tech corporations.” Zuckerberg and George W. Bush Partner in Far Left Immigration Push
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Voters rejected plan to mandate inclusion training and ban microaggressions.” NBC News Laments “Bitterly Divided” School Board Election After Woke Activists Lose in Landslide
- “Our democracy.” I do not think it means what he thinks it means. Hack Loudmouth Commie Stooge Thomas Friedman: “G-d Bless” Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney “Standing Up for Our Democracy”
- “Liberal super PAC has been losing followers and engagement for months.” Lincoln Project’s Social Media Influence Has Plummeted, Analyses Show
- “What [Fuentes] has said might be wrong-headed, bigoted, or stupid, but in a free country that defends its first amendment, he would be within his rights to say it, and would have broken no laws by doing so. We no longer live in that long gone free nation. Now we live in a place that routinely uses power to squash radical positions, except when those opinions happen to be leftist radical positions.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Controversial Nick Fuentes
- “In addition to [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden and the Democrat Congress’ gun control push, Americans are concerned about their safety. When protests turned into riots last year, following the death of George Floyd, some Americans realized they are their own first responder. Having the CHOP zone, where law enforcement, fire departments, and medics were shut out, reaffirmed that need.” Data Shows April Marks the 13th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The now-deleted post, depicted below, emanated from the CCP’s Commission for Political and Legal Affairs (CPLA) — one of the most powerful organs of the Party, as it oversees the legal system and law enforcement agencies.” Evil China Mocks India’s Chinese-Inflicted Coronavirus Dead on Social Media
- “What we are trying to do is to uphold the international, rules-based order that our countries have invested so much in over so many decades to the benefit, I would argue, of not just our own citizens but of people around the world. Including, by the way, China.”Biden Doesn’t Plan to “Contain China,” Reveals Secretary of State Blinken
- I didn’t know they were white supremacist Trump lovers in Tehran. Call Merrick Garland.Iran Teases Attack on US Capitol Building as Biden Junta Prepares To Lift Sanctions
- “Biden just airdropped a $235 million check to [so-called] Palestine.” Democrats’ Love of Palestine Endangers the US-Israel Relationship
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The recruitment video features a preening, unnamed narcissist who literally struts around preaching about how awesome she is, how proud she is of herself, not because of her accomplishments, but because of something she has no control over — her identity, her race, gender, her sexuality (cisgender), and even — get this — her ‘generalized anxiety disorder.'” (we are so totally fucked – jjs) The Narcissistic Cult of Woke Has Taken Over the CIA
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “The American family is in a state of crisis. Nobody in Washington really disagrees with this, Republican or Democrat. Marriage rates are cratering. Birth rates are in a total tailspin, especially after the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic. This is unsustainable. America can’t function if the most basic building block of our society is collapsing.” Joe Biden’s Plan for Government to Replace the Family
- “Plaintiffs are farmers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Ohio who have direct loans with the Farm Service Agency (FSA) or loans backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). They are otherwise eligible for the loan-forgiveness program in ARPA, except for the color of their skin. As white farmers, Plaintiffs are ineligible for this government benefit.” White Farmers Excluded From Biden Loan Forgiveness Program Sue To Stop “Use of Race Discrimination as a Tool to End ‘Systemic Racism'”
- “Biden’s American Family Plan would dole out free college, free child care, free meals, and more. But does the math add up? Nope.” 7 Exorbitant Welfare Proposals Packed Into Biden’s “American Family Plan”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden needs economic prosperity to pay for his many programs, but his tax plan will thwart business incentives.” Undermining Success
- “Now that America has decided to spend its discretionary trillions on fostering dependence and division, its usefulness to the world deteriorates accordingly.” Money for Nothing
- Salena Zito: “Once a dominant force that represented virtually everyone working in the entire industry, the UMWA membership today is the smallest portion of the mining workforce.” Coal Workers Union Doesn’t Always Represent Coal Worker Values
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Chicago may be heading for a violent summer.” (what do you call spring so far? – jjs)Dozens Shot In Chicago as City Sees Major Spike in Gun Crime, Homicides
- 19 killed. National Fraternal Order of Police: 91 Police Officers Shot So Far This Year
- “A new book on police corruption shows how bureaucratic bloat is as much of a problem as bent cops.” Cleaning House in Baltimore
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- No doubt he celebrated his imminent wealth pimping brain damage and lung cancer. Cuck Schemer: “Today, We Celebrated… at the Cannabis Parade”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “…social-emotional learning’ — which emphasizes the moral, ethical, and emotional development of students over academic content — into the statewide curriculum.”Virginia’s Department of Education Wants To Institute “Social Emotional Learning” Statewide
- “Nearly 70 years since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the racist ‘separate but equal’ doctrine, woke school leaders in Madison have done the unthinkable.” Madison, Wisconsin School Shamefully Re-Embraces “Separate But Equal”
- “Student loan legislation must focus on lowering tuition costs and ensuring that students are pursuing degrees that are likely to offer financial security.” Pursuing Serious Student Loan Reform
- “While the Biden [junta] still refuses to say whether schools should be fully open this fall, new data shows systemic racial disparities in the availability of in-person education.” By Democrats’ Standards, Their School Closures Are Systemic Racism
- “Brainwashing students to view themselves as ‘white supremacists.'” (they somehow missed #7 in the countdown – jjs) Top Ten Most Racist Colleges and Universities: #7 University of Minnesota
- “What’s happening is a naked threat against the diversification of knowledge, with a future that looks even worse.” The Death Spiral of Academia
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter says, “There is no guarantee activity will continue at this pace. It is just as likely that the Sun’s activity will ease in the coming year and begin to match the prediction. Or go up to further exceed it. Because we really don’t know why the activity fluctuates, we can’t make any meaningful predictions about what it will do next.” Sunspot Update: Sunspot Activity Continues to Exceed Predictions
- This also from Bob Zimmerman, “Though the center point in that time period puts the stage down in the Pacific west of South America, should it go down just a little more than two orbits later it will then be crossing over the entire continental United States, with even a very slim chance it could land on my own house in Arizona! If it should come down a little early instead it could land on Europe, the Middle East, India, or Australia.” Long March 5B Crash Estimate as of Today
- “Meanwhile, SpaceX successfully completes company’s first full-fledged crewed mission to the International Space Station.” NASA Tells Elon Musk’s SpaceX to Stop Work on Lunar Landing After Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origins Protested Contract
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “We conservatives may not be right about every single issue — but the other side thinks men can have babies.” We’re Not the Crazy Ones
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue our work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives. (have you considered suicide, y’know, to save the planet and shit? – jjs) Bill and Melinda Gates Are Getting Divorced
- “I do think that in order to bring about realistic change, we have to build relationships,” he insisted. “At the end of the day we’re all human beings. And while there are many differences between our society and Chinese society, there are enormous commonalities as well.” (yes, totalitarian dictatorship and repressing dissent is now a big one, you bald-headed greedy stooge – jjs) NBA Commissioner On Chummy Ties To China: “We Have To Build Relationships”
- “Taken together, these five books provide a unique and much-needed perspective on what truly matters in an age of increasingly prevalent lies.” 5 Books Culturally Aware Americans Should Read This Summer
- “One side of the argument about having more children certainly has the support of careful and compelling scientific data. The other side has only hysteria.” Some on the Left Are Realizing Having More Babies is a Good Idea
- “What you don’t know can definitely hurt you and your fellow citizens.” The Price Democracy Exacts for Ignorance
- “Some prominent, self-appointed masters of our lives — I think of Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates — are counting on altering human nature and turning people into “trans-humans” — to borrow from their language.” For the Love of Children
HITHER & YON
- “Ever since primitive men looked up at the night stars, wonder has been part of humanity’s birthright. To give up questing for consensus, to surrender our curiosity for pat answers is too great a price to pay for the surety of orthodoxy.” How Do We Reopen the Intellectual Frontier?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.