Good morning kids. Friday and the weekend is here. The big story is we’ve reached the “rinse” phase of “lather, rinse, repeat” as Israel has accepted a ceasefire with the terrorists. If anyone thinks that Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are not going to attack Israel again, I have a bridge over the East River you can have cheap. On a tactical level, Israel’s defenses vis a vis the Iron Dome intercepted virtually all of the rockets and only minor damage was caused on the ground. At the same time, thanks to the IDF playing the media like a Stradivarius, scores of the venomous cockroaches got faked out into coming out of from under the refrigerator and got stepped on courtesy of a rain of HE from the Israeli Air Force.
While that’s all well and good, and the Israeli citizenry can come out from the air raid shelters – that is if their fellow Arab citizens don’t recognize the cease fire and insist on continuing to play the knockout game but with Molotov cocktails and knives – once again it seems as if Israel was pressured into not delivering a knockout blow. The estimable Robert Spencer, an expert on Islam and the Islamic mindset in the context of modern politics is not sanguine:
Abu Ubaida, the spokesman for Hamas’ armed wing, was less successful in hiding his enthusiasm: “With the help of God, we were able to humiliate the enemy, its fragile entity and its savage army.”
Abu Ubaida doesn’t have anything he can point to in order to justify this claim of victory. Netanyahu stated: “They received blows that they didn’t expect. And I have no doubt we set them back years.” There is no reason to doubt his word. While Hamas did succeed in firing more rockets at Israel than ever before, most of them were stopped by the Iron Dome Missile Defense System; few did serious damage.
However, the chief indication to which Abu Ubaida can point in order to justify his claim that Israel has been humiliated is the fact of the ceasefire itself. This is because an Islamic army, which Hamas undoubtedly is, doesn’t ask for or want a ceasefire unless it is losing. And Hamas, according to Israeli Intelligence Minister Eli Cohen, was “begging for a ceasefire.”
If this is true, it means that Hamas knew it was losing, and was able to snatch victory, or at least survival, from the jaws of defeat and possible annihilation by getting the ceasefire…
Note that this can only be done if “Muslims are weak.” The same legal manual also quotes this verse of the Qur’an: “So do not be fainthearted and call for peace when it is you who have the upper hand” (47:35). So Hamas would not be “begging” for a ceasefire at all if its leaders believed that they were in a position of strength. “Interests that justify making a truce are such things as Muslim weakness because of lack of numbers or materiel, or the hope of an enemy becoming Muslim…” (Reliance of the Traveller, o9.16)…
…The bottom line: Hamas is feeling the heat and wants a ceasefire in order to regroup and emerge in a stronger position. But Biden’s handlers and other mainstream Western analysts and policymakers do not know or care about what Islamic law says, and they have no idea of the importance of Islamic principles and precepts in shaping and prolonging the conflict. If they did, and if they supported Israel, which they certainly do not, Biden’s handlers would understand that Hamas’ “begging for a ceasefire” did not mean that it was time for a ceasefire, but time Israel to press forward against a weakened enemy, in order to achieve a decisive victory.
On the other hand, maybe Biden’s handlers do understand all this, and that’s why they wanted the ceasefire: so that their friends in Hamas can gather strength to fight again another day. Either way, the outcome is the same.
Assuming Israel could have plowed Gaza flatter than a waffer-theen Rachel Corrie and wiped out Hamas, if that is even possible, should they have ignored Joey Bivalve and done it? Has there been enough of a political sea change in the region thanks to President in Exile Trump’s Abraham Accords and the existential threat to Israel’s neighbors posed by Iran that would have allowed them to do so? From my perspective, such as it is, Israel would have to not only inflict an overwhelming military defeat on Gaza but actually occupied the territory and de-Nazified the populace. That is, abolish the teaching and propagation of Islam, or at least the precepts that involve killing Jews and other infidels. No mean feat considering that that is a central tenet of this pseudo-religion, which is nothing more than a political totalitarian death cult dressed up in the trappings of a religion. In any case, that is a pipe dream that is, sadly, a nonstarter for a whole host of reasons, but I digress.
No doubt at some point, Israel is going to get attacked again. As I had mused last week when this whole thing started, the massive explosion that leveled part of Beirut last August looms large, insofar as the cause has got to be an accidental, or intentional, setting off of material that was destined to become rocket fuel and warheads to be fired from north of the border. Had missiles rained down from there and from Gaza, the Iron Dome, effective as it was and is, could very well have been overwhelmed by sheer volume. That said, there’s this unsettling nugget:
Even after firing some 4,000 rockets these past 11 days, Hamas and its allies have a stash of 30,000 rockets and mortar rounds, Israeli intelligence believes.
And many, quite possibly most, Palestinian civilian deaths were the result of Hamas’ own rockets landing in Gaza and its use of its own civilians as human shields (which, by the way, is a war crime — unlike Israel’s self-defense). Even so, Israel went to extraordinary lengths to limit casualties, even issuing evacuation warnings before strikes.
We expect Netanyahu stuck to the line he drew after rejecting Biden’s request Wednesday, “to continue this operation until its goal is achieved: to bring the quiet and security back” to Israel’s citizens.
But it’s still tough for Jerusalem to say no to Washington for long, even as… Team Biden is cozying up to Iran (which supplies Hamas with money and weapons), pooh-poohing the Abraham Accords and resuming hundreds of millions in aid to the West Bank and Gaza.
Great. Send the cockroaches American money and aid to buy more weapons from Iran and rebuild their bunkers. This cannot go on forever and yet that’s exactly what’s happening. What a difference a year, and a stolen election, make. Meanwhile, speaking of the knockout game, Daniel Greenfield reports that the roving gangs of peaceful flower children spreading the message of universal love and tolerance in Los Angeles has now popped up in New York City. Yay!!!
New York is AOC territory. And condemning antisemitism risks falling afoul of the various lefty power blocs trying to carve up the city. Top that off with a year in which Cuomo and de Blasio, along with the media, openly targeted Orthodox Jews and blamed them for the spread of the virus, without a single word of protest or dissent, and you have the formula for the attacks by terror supporters now happening across Manhattan.
The criminal justice system had already been shut down. New York politicians had made it clear that antisemitism was a new political norm.
As of now, Andrew Yang and Eric Adams have also failed to comment on the attacks. The videos however are everywhere.
A pro-Palestinian demonstration in Midtown Manhattan turned violent after pro-Palestinian protesters engaged in violence against Jewish onlookers after making their way to the Diamond District.
Pro-Palestinian activists, who were part of a vehicle convoy, hurled anti-Semitic expletives at Jewish onlookers and lobbed incendiary devices at police and Jewish people who gathered in the area.
Footage of the violence unfolded on social media as pro-Palestinian protesters were seen yelling “f*ck you Jews.”
“In the diamond district and a group of Palestine’s came through and threw explosives at the Jews. Lord have mercy,” wrote an onlooker Erica Diggs who captured the violence.
I am a peaceful person, with an almost Quaker-like belief in the sanctity of human life. That’s why it pains me to the depths of my soul to have to pray for another Rabbi Meir Kahane to form the second coming of the JDL. Meh, what we really need is an ADL. No, not that one. I mean an Americans Defense League. For as we speak of wars abroad, it is only happening because it is part of the larger war at home. Don’t get me wrong. For the sake of the Jew-haters, Stormfronters, isolationists and others who can’t seem to rinse the taste of their fathers’ feces from their mothers’ penises out of their flapping cake holes, I am not advocating the use of American troops to fight Israel’s wars for them. Biden tried that crap on Menachem Begin 40 years ago and got his ass handed to him on national television. What I am stating is the obvious. After 75 years of relative calm and order, the age-old goal of the few who seek to dominate the world, be it Islam or global socialism, is flaring up all over the place. And as I said, right here in the former United States. Once again, Angelo Codevilla brings it:
The insurrection” — i.e. of waging war against the United States, a species of treason — for protesting insufficient scrutiny of the 2020 election on January 6 in the Capitol, while at the same time it excuses and even cheers the burning and looting of courthouses, police stations, and downtowns all over America, is not the exercise of a “double standard.”
The people in and out of government who do this are not corrupt. Instead, acting as part of the regime — the oligarchy — they are replacing the American republic and waging war to crush its remains.
The sooner Americans realize that we are being governed by people at war with our Constitution and contemptuous of ourselves, the sooner those people may be treated as the enemies they are.
…Arguably, the imposition of very cruel penalties on persons out of step with people and institutions that are part of the ruling oligarchy is contemporary America’s most prominent feature. These include deletion of careers and livelihoods, public imputations of racism, etc. They amount to something like outlawry.
And for what, specifically? Loud and clear is the ruling narrative: “our democracy” is under armed assault by hordes of white supremacists who lurk throughout society, ready to unleash another, deadlier version of January 6. But the reality is that “trespassing is still only trespassing.”
To keep this reality in context, one might recall Arlo Guthrie’s hilarious 1967 song “Alice’s Restaurant,” the saga of a hippie arrested for dumping trash, whom the legal system throws in with “all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people . . . Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! . . . nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me! . . . And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest Father raper of them all . . . he said, ‘What were you arrested for, kid?’ And I said, ‘Littering.’ And they all moved away from me.”
Humor and irony, however, are powerless against the logic of warring regimes. The oligarchs are not fooling around. Appealing to the Constitution can only increase their determination to bury its remnants under the administrative powers it creates or enhances. This is a regime alien and inimical to ours.
That is good as well as bad news. The good aspect of it is that we who swear to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic owe no allegiance whatever to the oligarchy that now runs this country. Nor can we persuade them about right and wrong. If we are to avoid becoming the oligarchy’s mere subjects we can and must treat them as the enemies they are: deny their legitimacy, and rebuild the republic amongst those of us who love it.
The world is on fire, and not from global warming. Have a nice weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The program ‘includes analysts who assume fake identities online, use sophisticated intelligence tools, and employ facial recognition software.'” Report: USPS “Internet Covert Operations Program” is “Much Broader in Scope Than Previously Known”
- “Public schools are training children to become race-conscious revolutionaries.” The Child Soldiers of Portland
- “The Chinese Communist Party used the threat of the pandemic and lockdowns to crush a rebellion in Hong Kong. The American powers-that-be did something similar.” The Rich and Powerful Thrived as the Rest of Us Suffered in the Year of Lockdowns
- “There are studies, sure, but one graph is worth many words.” Don’t Tell Fauci — More Evidence for Ivermectin
- Angelo Codevilla: “We who swear to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic owe no allegiance whatever to the oligarchy that now runs this country.” Regime vs. Regime
ISRAEL UNDER ATTACK
- “The eleven-day counteroffensive was stopped short ‘after heavy U.S. pressure to halt the offensive,’ but also after Israel managed to silence Palestinian rocket fire for eight hours from Wednesday night into Thursday morning.” Israeli Security Cabinet Approves Unilateral Ceasefire in War Against Hamas
- Robert Spencer: “…All for the benefit of Hamas.” Biden’s Handlers Get the Ceasefire They Wanted
- “A message from the State of Israel.” Everything You Needed to Know About the Escalation in Israel
- “Even as we welcome the cease-fire between Israel and Hamas, we worry that President Joe Biden’s premature pressure on Jerusalem to stand down bodes ill for the future… Even after firing some 4,000 rockets these past 11 days, Hamas and its allies have a stash of 30,000rockets and mortar rounds, Israeli intelligence believes.” Biden’s Pressure on Bibi Contradicts How Own Words — And Endangers Israel
- “Iran sent an armed drone to Israel from Iraq or from Syria. Iranian forces launched a drone… which our forces intercepted on the border between Israel and Jordan,” Netanyahu said. Netanyahu: Iran Fired “Armed Drone” Toward Israel
- “Biden [Junta] policy – not a failed ‘peace process’ is the underpinning of the current Hamas war against Israel.” About Those “DOA” Abraham Accords
- Daniel Greenfield: “Die Jew” and “Free Palestine.” An Anti-Semitic Hate Wave Grows in Los Angeles
- Lloyd Billingsley: “For the Delaware Democrat, mean-spirited ignorance remains the rule.”Reflections on the Biden vs. Begin Collision
* * * * *
- “GOP attempted to secure funding for Israel’s Iron Dome as war rages.” House Dems Reject Measure To Boost Israeli Security Aid
- “The first interaction that Psaki had on the issue came when a reporter asked if Biden would ever support Democrats who were trying to block the administration from selling weapons to Israel.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Acknowledges Iran “Are Bad Actors,” Doesn’t Condemn Anti-Israel Remarks From Democrats
- “Rejecting Omar’s demands (so far) that the ad be taken down, Facebook is allowing AIPAC to run an ad reading, ‘When Israel Targets Hamas Rep. Omar calls it an ‘act of terrorism.'” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Enraged as AIPAC Calls Her Out for Supporting Jihad Against Israel
- Rabbi Dov Fishcher: “They declare ‘solidarity with Palestinians’ against ‘racism’ and ‘white supremacy,’ completely distorting the reality of the conflict in Israel.” Black Lives Matter Sides With Hamas
- “Cruz challenged Senate Democrats: ‘They have an opportunity to decide right now where do they stand.'” Cruz: Schumer Doesn’t Want to Talk About Israel Crisis Because He Fears a Titty Caca AOC Primary Challenge
- “…American Jews are getting a glimpse of what the future may hold: a return to a not-so-distant past in which Jews stood alone to face either slaughter or survival… The future may yet be as dark as the past, but not yet. Hamas and its many sympathizers here and around the world will have to endure at least another day of unrepentant Jewish survival.” The Jews vs. The World
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “If January 6 was the worst attack on the country since the Civil War, as Joe Biden preposterously claims, or comparable to 9/11, why must politicians and the media lie about what happened?” (that WAS the lie, Julie – jjs) The January 6 Commission Is All About Revenge
- Truth serum? Waterboarding? The Japanese peenee pusher? This scroungy, bug-eyed fuck needs to get stepped on. Schiff-or-Brains: Dems “Are Going to Insist on Getting Answers” on Capitol Riots — “One Way or the Other”
- “The group — comprised overwhelmingly of left-wing activists — is tasked with advising the Secretary of Defense on how to ‘counter extremism and counter terrorism to better understand the scope of the problem.'” Biden’s Counter-Extremism Committee Includes CCP Advocates and Far-Left Twitter Trolls
- “All four former officers also face federal charges accusing them of violating Floyd’s civil rights. Prosecutor say the three other former officers should now be charged with aiding and abetting third-degree murder.” Appeals Court Hears Case of 3 Ex-Officers Charged in George Floyd’s Death
- “Sen. James Inhofe told reporters in March that keeping the Guard in Washington was ‘outrageous because that’s not their function. It’s not their mission.’ Even Democrats expressed concern over the mission.” FINALLY! Pentagon Announces Ending of National Guard Deployment at U.S. Capitol
- This isn’t the first time CNN has hidden black violence. In 2016 they edited a video of a young black woman calling for a race riot and pretended she was calling for peace.” The Dirty Little Secret of Anti-Asian Violence — and Why the Left Stopped Talking About It
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Take it from the New York Times and Washington Post nothing to see here, move along. Definitely not a bribe.” Former FBI Director Freeh Gave $100,000 to a Trust for VP Biden’s Grandkids in 2016 While Exploring “Future Work Options”
- “Patrick Ho — Hunter Biden’s business partner whom he dubbed the ‘spy chief of China’ — insisted that China ‘has nothing to be apologetic about’ regarding climate change and pollution.” Hunter Biden’s “Spy Chief Of China” Partner Calls US Climate Demands “Meaningless”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS
- “Senator got $1,000 in gifts from New Jersey U.S. attorney hopeful.” Menendez Received Thousands of Dollars in Wedding Gifts From Scandal-Linked Friends
- “Trump again refused to confirm Thursday whether he would run for president in 2024, saying only: ‘I’m gonna make a decision at the right time and I’ll let you know.'” Back On the Road: Trump to Hold Rallies in Florida, Georgia, Ohio and North Carolina
- “What elite Republicans like Liz[ard] Cheney have failed to grasp is that Donald Trump didn’t realign the party. He tapped into something that had already happened and is now accelerating.” Who Represents Paycheck Americans?
- Hypothetically, those surveyed were asked to look ahead and decide how they would ‘vote in the general election for president between Donald Trump, the Republican candidate and Kamala Harris, the Democrat candidate’ in 2024.” Poll: Voters Favor Donald Trump Over Veep Throat Harris in 2024
- “It appears as if Joe Biden can’t (or won’t) remember history and is going to repeat what FDR (and others) did.” Biden Is FDR Reincarnated, and Just as Destructive
- “The contribution was reported to the California Secretary of State on Thursday afternoon, and is the largest single contribution to date to Stop The Republican Recall.” Netflix’s Reed Hastings Gives $3 Million to a Fund Opposing Newsom Recall
- “California has a massive surplus, and the governor is handing out money left and right — but his infrastructure spending is smoke and mirrors.” Gavin Newsom’s Surplus of Bad Ideas
- “America’s post-Civil War legacy of racial segregation was almost entirely due to Democrat Party policies.” Sen. Tim Scott’s Reply to Biden Exposes Dems’ Jim Crow Past
- Projection ain’t just a fake passport in Kenya… “Racist, Sexist Pig,” “Corrupt Motherfucker”: Here’s What Obama Said About Trump in Secret
- “John Brennan and company long sought to break America’s patriotic citadels.” The Deep Roots of Radicalism
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The honor system, as to whether someone has been vaccinated? Do you want them breathing in your face on the strength of their honor?” Malig-Nancy Nancy Pelosi: “Honor System” is Not Sufficient to Believe “Someone Is Vaccinated”
- “Some accused Pelosi of hypocrisy for not wearing a mask in the crowded room one day after three Republicans were fined $500 each for refusing to comply with a mask mandate Pelosi imposed.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Seen On Video Hugging, Chatting While Maskless In Crowded White House Room Despite Her Own Policy
- “The American university system has scammed students long enough, now forcing us to be experiments for emergency-use vaccines that healthy students don’t need, but Big Pharma desperately wants.” 6 Reasons College Vaccine Passports Are Absurd And Legally Objectionable
- “Over a year later, with cases falling, vaccine rates rising, and states reopening, it is prudent for Congress to consider the merit of the emergency continuation.” Reps. Gosar, Rosendale Introduce Resolution To End Chinese COVID-19 State Of Emergency
- “Elected officials with law degrees must be held to high standards — people trust them not to lie about the law, let alone the facts.” Vermont’s Richard McCormack vs. the Constitution
- We didn’t see this coming, now did we? Anthony Fauci: “We Will Almost Certainly” Require a Chinese Coronavirus Booster Shot
- “Businesses, employers and faith institutions must ask individuals show proof they have received the coronavirus vaccine prior to entering their facilities without a mask, according to the Oregon Health Authority (OHA).” Unmasked Individuals Must Show Proof Of Vaccination Status In Oregon
- “The chances of winning something in this program is one in nine,” said [Angel of Death] Cuomo. (what are my chances of altering my genetic code, pal? – jjs) Two More States Join Ohio, Roll Out Lotteries For Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients
- “Our politicians, doctors, and scientists say one thing on Monday with great conviction and sincerity, and by Wednesday they are saying the exact opposite with equal fervor.” Vaxx or Anti-Vaxx? Independent Study Seeks Answers
- “If you really want to persuade Americans to take the vaccine, all you have to do is show that it is effective and harmless over time.” The Problem with Vaccine Shaming
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Of course, migrant facilities near the border are grossly overcrowded and there are reports of minors being held in deplorable conditions, as well allegations of sexual abuse, and yet Kamala Harris, who is supposedly “in charge” of the border crisis, hasn’t even been to the border, so it’s hard to take the administration at its word when it says it is taking the crisis, which Biden himself refuses to admit is a crisis, seriously.” Two Migrant Facilities Closed After Allegations of Misconduct, Unwanted Hysterectomies
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Anti-Semitism is the canary in the coal mine of hatred.” The Prevalence of Anti-Semitism
- “The defendant in this case was none other than California Gov. Gavin Newsom. Harvest Rock was represented from beginning to end on a journey that included a huge victory in the U.S. Supreme Court by Mat Staver’s Liberty Counsel.” This May Be the Biggest Newsom Loss You Never Heard About
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The press association has a history of knowingly misinforming and misleading the public. It can’t be trusted.” Media Bias: How “Woke” AP Got Caught Lying (Again) About Israel and Terrorist Hamas
- “The ‘woke’ agenda that tarnished journalism.” (it was always tarnished; they just hid it better – jjs) Canada: Open Letter Lobbies Journalists on How to Cover the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
- “David Frum is the first prominent journalist to fictionalize the debate over the origins of [Chinese] COVID, but he won’t be the last.” The Media’s Chinese COVID Origin Coverup Campaign Has Begun
- “We know that CNN is capable of firing conservatives, since they axed commentator Jeffrey Lord for making a joke suggesting his opponents were Nazis. But if you’re a Democrat, is there any level of ethical transgression that might cost you a gig at CNN?” Fredo Cuomo Proves That Nothing Will Get You Fired From XiNN if You’re a Liberal
- “Solidarity with Palestinians from the river to the sea who went on a 24-hour strike yesterday for dignity and liberation. #palestineonstrike.” New Yorker Magazine Union Posts Anti-Semitic Tweet in Solidarity With So-Called “Palestinians”
- “As anyone who has ever listened to Savage on the radio or his current podcast would guess, Savage refused to resign. He calls the move a ‘purge.'” Biden Junta Demands Resignation, Threatens to Fire Michael Savage from Board of Presidio
- “If I can’t talk about what I’m thinking at this point in my career, I don’t want to be on the radio anymore.” Radio Host Walks Off Own Show After Being Told To Back Off Criticizing “Non-Binary” Demi Lovato: Report
- “Gorka of course is only one example out of hundreds and hundreds that I and others have been trying to report to the public since January. In this daily column alone, since I started it in mid-January, I have so far documented more than a hundred victims who have been censored, blackballed, destroyed, and badly harmed by this blacklisting effort.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Former Trump Official Sebastian Gorka
- “I will proudly support any legislation that protects or enhances a South Carolinian’s ability to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.” Henry McMaster Signs Bill to Make South Carolina 46th Open Carry State
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday that the Biden administration has ‘continued to convey’ that Nord Stream 2, a pipeline project connecting Russia and Germany, is a ‘bad idea’ despite the administration waiving sanctions on the major players involved in Russian President Vladimir Putin’s pet project.” Piss-Hockey Psaki: “We’re Hardly Letting Other Countries Build Nord Stream 2”
- “One that sits atop vital oil and gas pipelines. So what’s next?” Another U.S. Ally Gets in Bed With Iran
- “‘This statement is the kind of culturally incompetent and ill-conceived ‘Latino outreach’ effort that characterized Biden,’ said one Cuban American. Secretary of State Hails Cuban Independence Day as a Celebration of “Diversity”
- Daniel Greenfield: “The occupiers cry about the ‘occupation’ and the ethnic cleansers cry about ‘ethnic cleansing’ as they fight to bring back the state of apartheid that drove the Jews out of Jerusalem.” The Anti-Israel Left Supports Ethnic Cleansing in Jerusalem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Holy crap.” Sen. Cruz Reacts to Video Comparing Russian Military Ad to “Woke, Emasculated” US
- “Destined for Puerto Rico, the shipment contained face masks from luxury brands including Dior and Louis Vuitton.” Authorities Seize Millions of Dollars Worth of Counterfeit Designer Face Masks From China
- “Saudi Arabia’s textbooks, while significantly improved from previous years, still discussed Jewish ‘treachery’ and referred to Christians and Jews alike as ‘infidels,'” states the report.U.S. Religious Freedom Commission: Saudi Textbooks Refer to Christians and Jews as “Infidels”
- “Yes, I’m going there. We all know Islam is the ‘Religion of Peace.’ Tell that to these people.”Allah in the Family: The Latest Islamic Violence-at-a-Glance
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Texas has passed a law making it illegal for CPS to claim that normal childhood experiences constitute ‘neglect.'” Victory in Texas for “Free-Range” Kids, Homeschoolers, and Good Parents Everywhere
- “Supreme Court decisions that stymied executive actions by the last administration may pose obstacles for the current one.” Tripping Trump, Trapping Biden
- “I understand that emotions are running high after Austin voted to reinstate the camping ban. I respect the right to protect peacefully, but when I am verbally attacked while trying to conduct my day-to-day business, that’s where I draw the line. No one needs to feel threatened at their workplace. Let’s be considerate of one another, we are in this together, and we all want to work and live in a safe community.” [WATCH] Radical Activist Harasses, Shouts Profanities at Austin City Council Member Mackenzie Kelly Outside City Hall
- “More than 40 Senate Republicans proposed the “Don’t Weaponize the IRS Act” Thursday, to prevent a repeat of the Obama IRS targeting scandal.” Senate Republicans Propose IRS Rule To Prevent Repeat Of 2013 Obama Tax Scandal
- “New York’s property-assessment regime fuels a tax-grievance cycle in suburban counties.” A Broken System
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The price of food, particularly wholesale pork and poultry, gasoline, steel, copper, home appliances, lumber and many other consumer items have increased since [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden entered office in January.” Consumer Prices Outpace Americans’ Wage Growth as Inflation Surges
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Seizures of fentanyl, cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamines reported on the rise.”Authorities Reporting Explosion in Number of Drug Seizures Across Nation
- “The drug continues to wreak havoc on America.” Fentanyl Is Spreading Like Wildfire
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “While the House voted on its resolution regarding CRT, every Democrat in the chamber walked out, which left Republicans to pass it on their own.” Utah Lawmakers Pass Resolution Against Teaching Critical Race Theory in Schools
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “On Thursday, she was once again forced to explain — or try to, anyway — why Joe Biden axed the Keystone XL pipeline in the United States but effectively condoned the completion of Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline through Europe.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Gets Destroyed Over Biden’s Pipeline Hypocrisy
- An inept, incompetent, blinkered, pig-ignorant ideologue who has not one clue about these issues is charged with making decisions affecting 320 million of us. I’ve seen this picture before; I laughed, I cried, I vomited. Transportation Secretary Peter Puffer Buttigieg Affirms Pipelines Are “Best Way to Go” – – Just Not Keystone XL
- At Wednesday’s hearing, Rep. Jeffrey Duncan (R-S.C.) asked Granholm if she agrees with the statement “that renewable energy is not exportable?” “I wouldn’t necessarily agree with that. No,” Granholm said. “Okay, tell me how you’re going to export renewable energy — other than transmission lines,” Duncan said. Energy Secretary: Plug-In Cars Will “Definitely” Boost Demand for Electricity; Green Energy Can’t Be Exported
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter notes, “The $2.8 million bid is far higher than the estimated price point predicted for this suborbital flight, which had been in the range of several hundred THOUSAND dollars. The high price is likely because this will be the first flight, and people with cash are willing to spend it to get bragging rights to that seat. At the same time, the high bidding suggests that the previous estimated ticket price might have been low, at least for the first flights.” Bidding for Ticket on First New Shepard Manned Suborbital Flight Reaches $2.8 Million
- Also from our intrepid science reporter, “Ingenuity will essentially place itself over and in an area where Perseverance plans to go, leapfrogging ahead flight by flight, as shown by the map above.” Ingenuity to make Sixth Flight Next Week
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Biden [junta’s] overreach continues to victimize women, girls and people of faith by gutting their legal protections, and it must be stopped.” Federal Judge Sides With Biden, Rules Christian College Must Allow Biological Men To Share Showers With Women
- “[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden nominated Catherine Lhamon to the post she held in the Obama administration, where she’ll be tasked with enforcing Title IX.” Biden Aims To Rehire Obama Title IX Enforcer Opposed To Due Process
- “NYC Pride bans cops from its annual parade.” Not Welcome
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “62-year-old Guy Midkiff, a Southlake resident, has been a pilot for the company for 32 years.” American Airlines Investigating Pilot Who Opposes Critical Race Theory in School
- I wanted to create a model that symbolises inclusivity and celebrates everyone, no matter how they identify or who they love.” Lego Announces New LGBTQIA+ “Everyone Is Awesome” Set “Inspired by the Iconic Rainbow Flag”
- “The people fleeing socialist Venezuela and eating out of dumpsters are only escaping their fate to come to a country that is just beginning to descend into the same madness.” The Left’s Big Lie Is Consuming America
- “Peter W. Wood’s book is a must-read.” 1620: A Critical Response to the 1619 Project
HITHER & YON
- “Only one is considered a classic, but both survey an America in total collapse.” John Carpenter and Kurt Russell’s Great Escapes
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.