Good morning kids. Friday and the Memorial Day weekend is here. The solemnity of that day is no doubt amplified by the fact that those whose blessed memory we cherish gave their lives for a country that no longer exists. Worse, they died to defeat the very same tyranny that their progeny have embraced. The unkindest cut of all is the Orwellian blood-libeling of our heroes and leaders as evil and the transmogrification of the actual victims as perpetrators. It’s the moral equivalent of defecating on every grave in every national cemetery and overseas battlefield memorial. Honestly, I have no more tears; I have only anger. The magnitude of my loathing for what has been done is beyond my capacity to put into words. If there is a G-d in Heaven, one day all of this will be avenged, and this stain will be expunged from the face of the earth.
Meanwhile, one of the many heads of the hydra are the disaffected, brainwashed youth, dressed in black, hurling Molotov cocktails, bricks, cement hate-shakes and their fists at windows, cars and people. While the Democrat-Propaganda Complex certainly benefited from their mostly peaceful pogroms and riots over the past year and even well before that, and celebrate their “anti-fascist” and “anti-racist” spirit of protest, they may be rather surprised to learn they are hated almost to the same degree as their opponents across the aisle in Congress. What Antifa is all about goes way beyond a little rioting and window-breaking. This shit is Killing Fields-level serious. You can mock the freaks with myriad piercings and day-glo colored hair. But the ones who are pushing their buttons – whoever they are – “ain’t no ways thar’d.”
Antifa’s ultimate goal is the destabilizing of our nation and the undermining of our democracy, leading to a revolution — an updated version of the Maoist model that I learned about while living in China. The violence they advocate and nurture is a means to that end, intended to sow chaos and raise suspicion of traditional institutions of order.
Perhaps most chilling is its adherents’ absolute confidence in the righteousness of their cause and their certainty about its eventual triumph. Like the Taliban — and those behind The Terror in Revolutionary France or the Bolsheviks in Russia — it is a belief system that allows not the slightest reflection or hesitation. The most extreme measures and heinous acts are acceptable when done on its behalf.
In fact, they are so secure in their beliefs (and so confident of not being fully exposed in today’s media and civic environment) that they rarely bother to hide them. A year before the summer 2020 riots, a New York Antifa member identifying herself as Maura blithely explained to a CNN reporter why she and her comrades felt no hesitation wreaking havoc on private property — and against those with whom they disagree. “Violence against windows,” she scoffed, “there’s no such thing as violence against windows. Windows don’t have — they’re not persons. And even when they are persons, the people we fight back against, they are evil. They are the living embodiment, they are the second coming of Hitler.”
Antifa’s leading academic apologist Mark Bray, an assistant philosophy professor and author of Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook (2017), the widely-cited true-believing authority on Antifa’s beliefs and tactics, once noted that Antifa adherents “have no allegiance to liberal democracy… They’re anarchists and communists who are way outside the traditional conservative-liberal spectrum.”
That view is evident in Antifa’s online TTP guide, Black Bloc Tactics Communique, which mocks pacifism and sets out Antifa’s immediate goals:
1 – Increased organization of street fighting force.
2 – Regular physical training in between actions.
3 – Facilitation of pre-emptive strikes.
4 – Preparation for eventuality of intensified state oppression and the shifting of the movement of social protest into that of direct social revolution.
In short, what we’ve seen to date is only a prelude.
Former Australian Antifa leader Shayne Hunter once said of his former comrades, “The radical left of Antifa presents itself as being about compassion and empathy; it’s a Trojan horse.”
Antifa, he added, “is more dangerous than ISIS.”
That is an excerpt from Jack Posobiec’s newest book The Antifa: Stories from Inside the Black Blocand from just the lengthy excerpt at Human Events, it’s pretty damned chilling. But of course, Zhou Bai-Din thinks Antifa “is just an idea” and Merrick Garland along with Lloyd Austin are rounding up and imprisoning or otherwise ruining the lives of decent, innocent citizens because they are “white supremacists” and as such pose the gravest threat to “our sacred democracy” (spit). Funny how their Public Enemy #1 is exactly the same as the Antifa/BLM terrorists. It may be lost on them that the Allies and Stalin were also fighting a common enemy — and then the war ended.
Considering the mass purges in the military and law enforcement and the indoctrination of the cadres with socialist social justice propaganda – the very same propaganda that fuels the street thuggery and terrorist insurrection of Antifa – if the junta in Kalorama think they are going to be able to control this beast that they have unleashed on us, they have another thing coming. They themselves are going to be the first people the children of Pol Pot are going to come for.
Antifa and BLM could be crushed inside of a few weeks. The problem is we have no government. We have no real law enforcement or criminal justice anymore. We are political dissidents and internal exiles in what is in essence a foreign country whose culture and society are anathema to our own, and in fact, are in league (albeit for the time being) with the aforementioned terrorists. If that is not 100% the case yet, it soon will be. It’s banana republic time and the only way that Antifa and BLM are going to be neutralized is by private citizens. You read between the lines on that one.
An Atlanta city councilman who voted to withhold funds from the police had his car stolen Wednesday in broad daylight.
The incident unfolded around 11:45 a.m., when Councilman Antonio Brown told officers he stepped out of his car to speak with someone, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. Then, “several males entered his unlocked car and drove away with it,” police said.
Brown told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution the thieves appeared to be kids and one “acted as though he had a gun.”
“You don’t immediately think, ‘Oh, these kids are going to steal my car,'” Brown reportedly said. Brown told the outlet he grabbed onto the back of the car and was dragged down the street before he let go.
Brown said the kids likely stole his car because of poverty.
In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz, LOLGF! Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day weekend. May those who gave their lives in the fight for freedom rest in eternal glory.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Julie Kelly: “The video appears to contradict official claims and testimony that police did not use flashbangs on the January 6 Capitol Hill protesters.” New Video Depicts Capitol Police Using Stun Grenades on Crowd
- “Few events have accelerated Western institutional decay as the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic, and it’s been Dr. Anthony Fauci’s foot on the gas.” How Anthony Fauci Made Himself the Face of America’s Institutional Decay
- “But perhaps most importantly, we should ask why this man who was wrong about everything in the ’80s continued to be promoted and was tapped to lead a second pandemic. Then we should insist on term limits for bureaucrats, even more fervently than we do for politicians.”How Was Dr. Fauci Put in Charge Based on His Historical Performance During the HIV Epidemic?
- Angelo Codevilla: “The corrupt narrative having served its immediate electoral purpose, and it being impossible for all in the media and government to continue prostituting themselves, an unraveling was inevitable.” Spinning Wuhan With “Intelligence”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “If you’re counting, that’s 17 pinko goals that have already been achieved. We can debate the others, and we should, soon, because the Marxists are succeeding at an alarming rate.”In 1958 Communists Had 45 Goals to Take Over the U.S. Without Firing a Shot. Here Are the Ones They’ve Already Achieved
- And the kangaroo court goes west… Three Tacoma Cops Face Murder Charges in Death of Man Who Said “I Can’t Breathe”
- “An excerpt from Jack Posobiec’s forthcoming book, The Antifa: Stories from Inside the Black Bloc.” Chapter One: The Rise
- “How far the Democrats have descended since the days of JFK.” BLM Flags at US Embassies
- “Brown told the outlet he grabbed onto the back of the car and was dragged down the street before he let go.” (there isn’t a Nelson Muntz laugh long and loud enough! – jjs) Atlanta City Councilman Who Voted To Withhold Funds From the Police Has Car Stolen By Kids In Broad Daylight
- “…her resignation comes amid controversy over the group’s finances and Cullors’ personal wealth — including an alleged real-estate buying spree in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US, according to property records reported last month. But Cullors said her departure has been in the works and is not tied to those ‘attacks.'” Black Lives Matter Terrorist Group’s Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Resigns Amid Controversy
- “Like the leftist French and Bolshevik Revolutions, the people in charge soon may realize they have unleashed a monster they cannot control.” The Rise of “Blow Off Steam” Policing
- “‘I just thought that Philly was different,’ said Steve Jamison, owner of Blue Sole Shoes. ‘I thought we would respond in a different way.'” This Black-Owned Boutique In Philadelphia Didn’t Let BLM Rioters Spell Its Doom
- “We are entering a period of political persecution unlike anything we’ve seen in American history.” No, the Capitol Trespassers Aren’t “Terrorists”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Huge numbers of today’s ‘progressive’ American Jews simply are not Jews under any traditional definition.” Where, Oh Where, Have Biden’s Little Jews Gone?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Is the murder of Jews what ‘oppressed individuals resort to out of anger and frustration?'” Jewish Studies Has an Anti-Semitism Problem
- “Welcome to the university campus’ heart of darkness.” Ami Horowitz Video: Raising Money From Woke Students for Hamas to Kill Jews
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The e-mail the New York Post first reported on allegedly shows talks between Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky and Hunter Biden.” Rep. Jim Banks Demands Answers From Facebook Over New York Post’s Reporting On Hunter Biden
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- J. Christian Adams: “Clarke’s opposition to federal lawyers observing an election should serve as a warning that this thoroughly modern woman wants nothing to do with ensuring the integrity of our elections. She has other priorities, and it isn’t the content of your character.” You Knew DOJ’s Kristen Clarke Was a Radical, But It’s Much, Much Worse Than They’re Letting On
- Ken Blackwell: “This one is a power grab forcing states to get permission from the Democrat-controlled federal government before implementing election integrity measures like voter ID and other constitutional safeguards.” Democrats Pull Hat Trick With Dishonest Voting Rights Bill
- “It was a pay-to-play scheme, where in exchange for taking this money, the CTCL gets to tell them how to run the election — and it will happen again in 2022.” How Zuckerberg Spent Millions to Get Leftist Hands on the 2020 Elections
- “[Wendy ‘missing’] Link made this claim despite the signing into law this month of Senate Bill 90 by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL). That law specifically states, ‘No agency or state or local official responsible for conducting elections, including, but not limited to, a supervisor of elections, may solicit, accept, use, or dispose of any donation in the form of money, grants, property, or personal services from an individual or a nongovernmental entity for the purpose of funding election-related expenses or voter education, voter outreach, or registration programs.'” Palm Beach County, Florida, Supervisor of Elections Claims “No Legal Obligation to Immediately Return” $1.3 Million to Zuckerberg-Funded CTCL
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS
- “A top Biden pick for Ambassador to India — Eric Garcetti — has collaborated with Chinese Communist Party influence groups and praised Chairman Xi Jinping as a ‘remarkable leader.'”REVEALED: Biden’s India Ambassador Pick, Eric Garcetti, Praised China’s Xi As ‘Extraordinary’ and Privately Messaged Communist Influence Chiefs
- “Dem ally [and self-gassing Joo] Randi Weingarten has pledged to get controversial curriculum ‘directly to educators.'” McAuliffe Takes Thousands from Teachers’ Union as Leader Defends 1619 Project
- “Biden energy secretary nets $1.6 million after offloading [junta]-backed electric bus company.” Granholm’s Green Energy Millions
- “People are free, people are happy.” Gov. Ron DeSantis: “Overwhelming” Number of People Moving to Florida Registering As Republican
- “Biden’s ARP plan passed through the Senate narrowly with a 50-49 vote and didn’t receive Republican backing in Congress.” Biden Whips Out a List, Criticizes Republicans Who Didn’t Vote For His Rescue Plan
- “Republican Mark Moores has hammered his opponent in debates and ads for her support of social justice legislation that could harm public safety.” Democrats Playing Defense on “Defund the Police” in New Mexico Special Election
- “…It sure wasn’t Donald Trump.” Just Who Made Obama’s Birth Certificate an Issue?
- “It is white liberals, not conservatives, who are torching civil society.” White Liberal Control Freaks Are a Menace to Liberty
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The American people deserve to know about the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19. They deserve to know how this terrible pandemic that has ravaged the globe and our country, how it got started and what China’s role was in starting it,” Senate Passes Josh Hawley, Mike Braun Bill Requiring Biden to Declassify Intelligence on Chinese COVID’s Origin
- “While the exact nature of the trove of evidence is unknown, it could consist of Chinese communications, information on the movement of Wuhan lab workers and the pattern of the initial Wuhan outbreak.” REPORT: US Has “Unexamined Intelligence” That Might Connect Chinese COVID-19 To Wuhan Lab
- “We don’t know whether the pandemic started in a lab in Wuhan or evolved naturally,” Paul said. “While many still deny funding gain-of-function research in Wuhan, experts believe otherwise. The passage of my amendment ensures that this never happens in the future. No taxpayer money should have ever been used to fund gain-of-function research in Wuhan, and now we permanently have put it to a stop.” Sen. Rand Paul Amendment Succeeds, Stops Gain-Of-Function Research Funding in China
- Like putting up a chainlink fence to stop mosquitos — as we all knew from day one. New Study Shows Masks Did Not Slow Chinese COVID Spread
- “Healthy children and young adults do not need to be vaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19.” The Forced Chinese COVID-19 Vaccination of Children: A Crime in Progress
- “A doctor from the UK’s Independent Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) actually specializes in ‘racial equality’ and has no relevant medical qualifications. She is now criticizing the British government’s steps to remove the nation’s lockdown measures.” Gov’t Chinese COVID “Expert” Is Actually a “Racial Equality” Activist, Not a Medical Doctor
- The executive order prohibits the state and political subdivisions from mandating face masks to prevent the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19. It also prohibits “a face mask, face shield or face covering” from being required “as a condition for entry, education, employment, or other services.” Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin Uses Rare Opportunity To Ban Mask Mandates
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “Did mask science change numerous times over the past year?” Flip Flop Fauci
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “You and I were down there a month ago, and I just was in Laredo two days ago. It’s nowhere near closed. The numbers are almost triple those coming across that they were just a year ago. So we know the border is not closed. It is a massive influx of immigrants that have been invited here and really to the benefit of the cartels.” Texas Attorney General: Biden Giving Economic Stimulus to Cartels Through Immigration Policy
- “The twelve members of Congress were refused access to the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC). EPIC is a governmental agency that provides ‘tactical intelligence to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies on a national scale’ with an emphasis on the southwestern border. In other words, EPIC collects and shares data with agencies such as the DEA, ICE, and local law enforcement entities in order to ‘deter threats and protect our nation.'” GOP Congressmen Find Abandoned Wall Construction at the Border, Along With Something Far Worse
- “He also asked for people to sign a petition telling the state legislature to uphold his veto.”Maryland Governor Vetoes Bill Making Maryland a Sanctuary State
- “Ranchers and cops in rural Brooks County, Texas, say illegal immigration is worse than it’s ever been, with deadly consequences for migrants who get lost.” Inside the Illegal Immigration Crisis Just North of the Border You Haven’t Heard About
- Move them all to Montclair or whatever the equivalent is in Jersey of Santa Monica. Good and hard. New Jersey Democrats Seek Ban on Police Handing Criminal Illegal Aliens Over to ICE Agents
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The time for complaining about the corporate media and shooting down every one of their lies is over. The time for action has come.” Wuhan Lab Leak Controversy Illuminates Why U.S. Corporate Media Amplify Communist Propaganda
- “Scientists and journalists should reckon with their early dismissals of the lab-leak hypothesis.” Following the Politics, Not the Science
- “Also undergoing a big turnaround is the Democrat Party leadership’s attitude about the pandemic starting point.” Facebook Ends Ban on Posts Describing Chinese COVID-19 as Man-Made
- “When will the press be forced to admit that it had that one wrong, too?” On Election Fraud, the Media Are Repeating Their Wuhan Lab-Leak Fiasco
- “USA Today retroactively edited a student athlete’s article about the unfairness of men in women’s sports to instead appease a woke mob.” USA Today Strikes “Male” From Female Runner’s Op-Ed About Men in Women’s Sports After Publication
- “When will good people stop doing nothing? Will it require a civil war and violence and the death of millions to get people to act? It seems so, and that seems to me to be the biggest tragedy of all. Right now it is still possible to peaceably remove these bigots from positions of authority at the schools. It would be difficult, I admit, but doable. Soon, it will not be doable, without the use of guns and violence. But as Rick said in Casablanca, ‘They’re asleep all over America.'” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: No Whites Allowed During Some Events in Massachusetts School District
- Coming soon to an overthrown republic near you — if it’s not here already. Apple’s First Chinese Data Center Gives Government Access To Chinese Users’ iCloud Data
- “Reps. Steve Scalise and Byron Donalds told The Federalist that Chipman is unfit to serve in a role concerned with public safety and Second Amendment rights.” House Republicans Say Biden’s ATF Pick Should Be Disqualified For “Alarming Ignorance” and “Anti-Gun Bias”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The first meeting between the U.S. secretary of state and Israel’s prime minister laid bare a series of problems that politely slipped past one another. That is not the end of them.”Blinken and Netanyahu: Ships Passing in the Night
- “At a time when China is going for the brass ring of world leadership and unquestioned superpower status, discovering that China didn’t do more to stop the spread of the [Chinese] virus when it could have been contained would almost certainly set back those plans. This is why China has continued the deceptions, evasions, and lies. The stakes are enormous. So it’s not surprising that China would hit back at Biden’s call for a definitive investigation into the origins of the [Chinese] coronavirus.” Massive Consequences for Biden and the U.S. if It’s Determined There Was a Wuhan Coronavirus Lab Leak
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Will the Muslims succeed this time where they failed exactly 1,310 years ago?” Spain Relives Its Ancient History with Islam
- “As the post-Trump American Right continues to cohere and slowly finds itself, it should look to the likes of modern-day Poland and Hungary for some concrete pointers.” (the phrase “post-Trump” has two meanings – jjs) Central and Eastern Europe Help Show the Path Forward
- “Shall we stand with our hands — or our planes — in the air?” The World Hates to See Jews Defending Themselves
- “I want to kill all your people!” Jewish Nurse Allegedly Harassed In London Hospital
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “The [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’s’] budget rarely becomes a reality, as Congress sets spending levels, but they offer a window into the thinking of the [junta’s] priorities.”Report: Joe Biden Budget Calls for $8.2 Trillion in Spending per Year by 2031 — Twice the Size of Pre-Pandemic Budget
- “The levels of taxation and spending in Mr. Biden’s plans would expand the federal fiscal footprint to levels rarely seen in the postwar era.” Debt Will Explode With Biden’s $6 Trillion Budget
- In Yiddish, the word is “goniffing.” Fauxca-Has-Been Warren: Pandemic Is “Our Chance to Expand Our Idea of What Infrastructure Means”
- The pattern, and guilt, for this was set decades ago, but the Junta’s generational goniffing is orders of magnitude past anything we have ever seen. Biden is Mortgaging Our Future with More Spending, Debt and Taxes
- “Indeed, how to pay for the entirety of the package remains a disagreement. Republicans have rejected the plan to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 to 28 percent, while the White House has argued against the fee increases favored by some Republicans.” Senate Republicans Present $928 Billion Infrastructure Offer
- Of course they scoff at it because the GOP is accepting the premise that generational theft is necessary in the first place. If we had a real GOP, the counter offer would be not one cent, and the abolition of the entire federal bureaucracy. Senate Dems Scoff At Republican Infrastructure Plan: “I Don’t Really Think This is a Serious Counter-Offer”
* * * * *
- “As California wildfires cause an insurance crisis, President Biden slaps new taxes on insurance companies that could ignite a dangerous situation.” Biden’s Taxing Wildfire Policy
- “Activists say new security measures at the famed Echo Park Lake have created an atmosphere that resembles a prison yard.” Progressive Coalition Targets L.A. Democrat After Homeless Encampment Uprooted And Park Cleaned
- Daniel Greenfield: “$2,600 tents, $100,000 shacks, and $300,000 toilets.” The Richest Homeless in the World
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon,” former President Donald Trump said Thursday in a statement released through his Save America PAC. AAA: Memorial Day Weekend Gas Prices Highest Since 2014 — Trump: “We Are Energy Independent No More”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Montana law does not tolerate schools, other government entities, or employers implementing CRT and antiracist programming in a way that treats individuals differently on the basis of race or that creates a racially hostile environment.” Montana Attorney General Rules Many Aspects of Critical Race and “Antiracism” Training Are Unlawful
- But 30 years hard labor in Leavenworth for wearing a MAGA hat… AG Garland Announces New Crime-Reduction Effort: More Grant Money, More “Community Engagement,” But Not More Police Officers
- “Normalizing drug use is no longer an idea, it’s a reality. And if you want to see what that reality looks like, take a walk through once-thriving downtown Denver.” Drug Legalization is a Disaster, and Your Leaders Don’t Care About You
- “Tishaura Jones faithfully fulfills the leftist agenda.” St. Louis Mayor Guts the Police
- Must’ve been classmates with Epstein’s guards at the Prison Guard Academy… Satanist Dissected, Made Necklace Out Of Cellmate’s Body — But Guards Didn’t Notice, Report Says
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Thousands of cancer screenings and treatments have been skipped or delayed, leading to a rise in cancer deaths for the first time in decades.” Cancer Death Rates Are Up Because of Chinese COVID Protocols
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The University of Chicago is the latest American university where student leaders have condemned Israel for defending itself against Hamas.” University of Chicago Student Leaders Condemn Israel in Unsigned Anti-Semitic Letter
- “Beshara Doumani currently holds the Mahmoud Darwish Chair for Palestinian Studies at Brown.” Palestine’s “Terrorist University” Picks Ivy League Prof as New President
- “States should get out of the K-12 standards-writing business.” First, Do No Harm
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “These rebels aren’t members of the downtrodden masses. They were put forward by a hedge fund, Engine 1, in an effort to force Exxon to address climate change.” Election of Environmental Activists to Exxon Board Shakes Company to Its Foundations
- “The EPA and Biden’s [junta] are doing everything they can to push the idea that humans are causing dangerous climate change, conveniently erasing important and historic temperature data.” POOF? EPA Disappears More Data Inconvenient to their Climate Change Narrative
- “The government’s proposed green revolution may be a wet dream come true for the metropolitan elite and a handful of nutcases from Extinction Rebellion, but it’s the purest poison for the country at large.” Bojo’s Net Zero Eco Tyranny — the Backlash Begins
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a weekend twofer. First, “Isn’t freedom and capitalism wonderful? Instead of a half century of the nothing that international cooperation and government control brought us in space, private enterprise is suddenly in a burst opening the entire solar system to the world. And don’t expect the pace to slow.” (too bad Lockheed is going with the woke DIE crap – jjs) Lockheed Martin and General Motors Partner to Design Manned Lunar Rover
- Next, “While commercial satellite constellations like SpaceX and OneWeb will be able to provide their services to China, they will also be outside the control of that nation’s dictatorship. If their citizens use them they will have free access to information, something that China’s leaders refuse to allow.Thus, the political decision in China to build their own constellation. It will also give China the ability to exert its influence worldwide by offering an alternative to the commercial western constellations, one that other dictators can control as well.” China Creates Company to Build Mega Satellite Constellation
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Premiere Networks has continued to run The Rush Limbaugh Show using archived clips of the late radio host and had guest hosts fill in for commentary. The show has maintained about 75% to 80% of its original audience.” Buck Sexton and Clay Travis Set To Take Over Rush Limbaugh’s Time Slot
- “American millennials are significantly less likely to believe in the existence of G-d and the authority of the Bible, a new survey has found.” Poll: Millennials Abandoning Traditional Religious Practices For Horoscopes
- “Wokeness must be opposed in order to be defeated, and Americans must be presented with a better vision of how to live, and how to respond to injustice.” No, Institutionalization Will Not End Wokeness. Only Utterly Denying It Power Will
- “It’s useful to examine why these three men have become so important in the last five years.” Tebow, Trump, and DeSantis
- Christian Toto: “Amazon’s Jeff Bezos offers a chilling update on the world’s most durable franchise.” A “Re-Imagined” Bond Is the Death of 007
- Larry Elder: “John Kennedy was right. We cannot undo the past. But by teaching Blacks to see themselves as victims deserving of ‘reparations’ from today’s white ‘oppressors,’ we can certainly make the present and future worse.” On Reparations: John F. Kennedy vs. Robert F. Kennedy
- “As the great literary critic cautioned more than a half century ago, liberals increasingly reduce a complex world to black and white.” Lionel Trilling’s Warning
HITHER & YON
- “Eric Carle, the author of The Very Hungry Catepillar, and more than 70 other children’s books, died at the age of 91 on Sunday.” Beloved Children’s Book Author And Illustrator Eric Carle Dies at 91
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.