Good morning kids. Thursday and the big story is at long last, the dam seems to be bursting all around Dr. Sigmoid Fraud, aka Anthony Fauci, as his communications and e-mails during the early onset of the pandemic indicate either a gross incompetence or worse, an eagerness to turn what normally would be a somewhat concerning potential health situation into a Reichstag Fire pretext to sabotage President Trump, and let megalomaniacs in DC and statehouses shred whatever bits of the Constitution were still extant in the beginning of that accursed year of 2020.
On a purely practical/tactical level, you can bet your ass that while Anthony Fauci may in some form or another exit the scene, it’s not going to be in handcuffs heading for an arraignment. You must understand that he has spent the better part of his life preserving, protecting and defending — The Bureaucracy. What Fauci has done, or to be more accurate, what the Democrat Propaganda Complex can no longer effectively conceal, has now been exposed for everyone to see. And if the implications, which you don’t have to be Fellini to figure out, sink in to a significant number, that could prove quite damaging to the overlords.
Remember, mission number one for any bureaucracy is not to solve the problem they are putatively tasked to solve. Mission number one is to grow the bureaucracy. In that capacity, Anthony Fauci has been the moral equivalent of pancreatic cancer on the body politic; from AIDS to this and everything in between, he has helped metastasize the cancer of big government like nobody’s business. No wonder he is the highest paid government employee of all time. But will that cancer ultimately kill its host?
From the masks, to the lockdowns to the Frankenstein chemistry set jungle juice concoctions we are all going to be forced to take, Fauci’s contradictions and outright lies about this whole thing have the potential to consume not just him, but everyone around him who used his words to upend the lives of 320 million people. And since Fauci represents not only himself but the very foundations of the Progressive vision of government – a society based not on individual self determination but masses ruled by elites, technocrats and the self-styled “best and brightest” – he must be defended at all costs. Hence, the utterly repulsive “interview” by Nicole Wallace and worse, the fact that the entire White House press corps did not ask Jen Piss-Hocky Psaki a single, fucking question about the revelations in Fauci’s e-mails.
NOT. ONE. QUESTION.
Meanwhile anyone and everyone who questioned not only the origins of this Chinese Communist-concoted Peking Pox but the actual seriousness of its spread as well as the two-week lockdown, now going on 65 weeks, that the Democrat Propaganda Complex blasted as “anti-science” or worse are suddenly looking like geniuses. Seriously, I ain’t no Dr. Bloody Bronofski but even I said back in March that this whole thing was ridiculous. Now the media is trying to erase the record and paper over the past. We’ll see how that works out for them. Actually, they’re in a bit of a pickle; the lockdowns, the masks and the “vaccine passports” are a totalitarian wet dream. But now that the cat’s out of the bag that all of it was totally unnecessary, how to defend Fauci and themselves while still relenting and finally ending this national nightmare.
But, some are stuck on stupid. Wretched Whitmer, who was caught flying to Florida to visit her folks after admonishing the Michigan peons that they must remained masked and chained to a radiator and is facing a potential recall is now considering EXTENDING the state of emergency until July. And that means forever, or until the morale improves.
These revelations are potentially a giant torpedo not only for Fauci and his disciples but for the false g-d of Big Totalitarian Socialism. We shall see how well they can spin this crap, considering people have had it up to here with this crap. The cynic/pessimist in me says some other squirrel like “another innocent black youth murdered by white supremacist cops” (sarcastic) will make this go away, although we’ll still be in lockdown mode to one degree or another. The optimist in me says they took a solid hit below the waterline. It will take time but the water will rise.
ALSO… Commenters mentioned late yesterday that Benjamin Netanyahu had been ousted as Israeli PM but I have not seen that anywhere as of this posting.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The bombshell release from Dr. Fauci’s e-mails goes to disprove the political and media establishment’s claims that lab-leak or bio-weapon concerns were ‘conspiracy theories.'”Chinese COVID “Looks Engineered,” Gov’t-Funded Immunologist Told Fauci In January 2020
- Daniel Greenfield: “If you like your pandemic, you can keep your pandemic.” Fauci’s E-Mails and the Chinese Covid Cover-Up
- “Controversial health official’s lack of scientific curiosity raises troubling questions.” “Too Long for Me to Read”: Fauci Dismissed Expert’s E-Mail About Chinese Disinformation on Chinese COVID-19 (too long or Chu Wong? – jjs)
- “Worse, he well symbolizes much of the entire Washington establishment, a group of people more interested in power and skimming cash from the taxpayer than doing the right thing for the nation.” From Masks to the Origins of Chinese COVID, Anthony Fauci is a Liar and a Fraud
- Rand Paul: “Can’t wait to see the media try to spin the Fauci FOIA e-mails.” Sen. Rand Paul Calls to “Fire” Dr. Anthony Fauci: “Told You”
- “…in the future, we would do well to never let entrenched bureaucrats run a national response to anything.” Was Fauci Incompetent or Dishonest? Either Way, in the Final Analysis, Lives Have Been Ruined
- “A couple months later, the man responsible for steering U.S. government funding to the Wuhan Institution of Virology, Peter Daszak, the president of the EcoHealth Alliance, thanked Dr. Anthony Fauci on April 18, 2020 for publicly dismissing the theory coronavirus may have leaked from the lab.” E-Mails Show Anthony Fauci Scrambled at Beginning of Pandemic to Determine Potential U.S. Role in Funding Chinese Coronavirus Research “Abroad”
- “Over the course of the pandemic, Facebook has taken on an increasingly active role in censoring [Chinese] COVID-related information deemed “fake news” by government health officials.” Fauci Colluded With Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook Chinese COVID-19 “Information Hub,” E-Mails Show
- “I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location.” Masks, Lies and Fauci: The Trifecta
- “The highest-paid federal employee, best known for flip-flopping on [Chinese] COVID messaging and fudging the numbers, is now going to pontificate about truth and service in an autobiography where he gets to be the hero? What a joke.” Fauci’s Expect the Unexpected Book Is Exactly What You’d Expect From a Self-Serving Bureaucrat
- “Regulators’ precipitous action slowed the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination campaign.” The FDA’s J&J Vaccine “Pause” Protected Bureaucrats, Not Patients
- “Proof of immunity should serve as a substitute in any mandate situation, though parents may need to demand it. Concurrence from a physician should assist in the process.” Israel Says There Is a Probable Link Between the Pfizer Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine and Cases of MyocarditisABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Most of our familiar reset left-wingers — the Clintons, the Obamas, Gavin Newsom — long ago became multimillionaires by monetizing their political careers through lucrative insider networking.” Never Let a Plague Go To Waste
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Police conclude, “Nothing to see here, move along…” Police Investigate Portland Antifa and BLM Armed Militants Who Blocked Traffic in Armed Checkpoint
- “The normal course of action in a police-related shooting is to quickly inform the public of the details — but the lack of transparency in the killing of veteran Ashli Babbitt in the U.S. Capitol is unprecedented and obviously political.” Judicial Watch Sues to Obtain Records in Fatal Shooting of Ashli Babbitt by Capitol Police Officer
- “She doesn’t want to just defund the police — she wants to abolish them.” BLM Founder Patrisse Cullors, Marxist Abolitionist
- “New York, California, and Florida have the highest Jewish populations in the country, and as a result have seen a massive uptick in anti-Semitic attacks.” Jewish Groups Call on State Attorneys General to Take Action to Stem Anti-Semitic Violence
- “We are seeing an alarming confluence of events that we never imagined we would witness in our adopted homeland,” they wrote. “We cannot remain silent in the wake of the recent anti-Semitic attacks in cities and towns across the country. We know firsthand the danger of unchecked anti-Semitism.” Holocaust Survivors Issue Open Letter Warning of “Unchecked Anti-Semitism” in U.S.
- “A shameful cover-up.” ADL’s “Brief History on Anti-Semitism”
- “These hefty settlements send a powerful warning to governors like Newsom. Violations of religious freedom will not be taken lightly. These two cases have cost Newsom’s government more than $2 million, and they likely won’t be the last.”Churches Wrestle $2 Million From Gavin Newsom Over Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- “Democrats confirmed by voice vote Friday evening Anton Hajjar, a longtime member of and legal adviser to the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), a notoriously anti-Israel organization that promotes anti-Semitic canards.”Senate Dems Confirm Anti-Israel Activist To Top Spot at US Postal Service
- “You don’t have to be Jewish to be distressed by the thought that America, under Biden, may be the next Western country Jews flee.” (and American-Americans right behind them – jjs) Team Biden’s Atrocious Advice to Jews to Hide Their Identity
- “In his recently published autobiography, Beautiful Things, Hunter claims he initially challenged his paternity of Roberts’ daughter because he had ‘no recollection’ of any sexual encounter with Roberts. He writes that after his 2017 divorce from his first wife Kathleen, he went on ‘rampages’ during which he and the women he met ‘would satisfy our immediate needs and little else.’ During this period, he commenced an affair with his sister-in-law Hallie Biden, the widow of Hunter’s brother Beau.”Hunter Biden’s Ex-Stripper Baby Mama Was On His Payroll While Pregnant: Texts
- It is well past time that this cancer is excised. Whitmer Leaves Door Open to Extending Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions Past July 1
- “With her leadership and your support, we’re going to overcome again, but it’s going to take a hell of a lot of work.” (with Kamala, you can never “over” come… – jjs)Joe Biden Putting Kamala Harris in Charge of Protecting “Voting Rights”
- “But to Biden and his fellow Democrats, rules… will suppress the vote, even though American voters have never had so many options for early voting, absentee voting, and in-person voting.” Biden: “Simply Un-American” for States to Pass Voting Reforms That Boost Election Security
- “Lavern Spicer, a Florida congressional candidate, replied to Ocasio-Cortez saying, ‘Honey, you drive a Tesla and have two apartments. If your grandmother is living poor that’s because you don’t help her out.'” (she can go live with Obama’s Aunt Zeituni – jjs) Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez — The Socialist Who Owns a Tesla — Gets Roasted on Social Media for Not Helping Grandma in Puerto Rico
- “Notably, during the general election, many of Biden’s most ardent supporters argued race relations would drastically improve under [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden.” Poll: Plurality Say Race Relations “Worse” Under President Biden
- Sebastian Gorka: “Here’s what we need to do differently, should Donald Trump take back the White House in 2024.” If Trump Wins
- “Joe Biden is America’s biggest troll. His speech in Tulsa could not have been more disunifying, dishonest or more designed to inflame. Who is the president’s speechwriter? Goebbels?” Biden’s “Bigot” Smear vs. Trump Voters
- “There is no evidence of any of this,” Cooper claimed. “There is no evidence that this problem exists in the workplace. There’s no evidence that this problem is happening at our jails. There’s no evidence in any place. And in fact, I ask right now for the president United States to declassify whatever intelligence that he is purporting to rely upon in making this claim. It is a flat falsehood.” Civil Rights Activist on Biden’s Race Remarks: “One of the Worst Race Hoaxes Since Jussie Smollett”
- “Dem frontrunner attacked for wealth, white privilege at debate.” Knives Out for McAuliffe in Final Week of Virginia Primary
- “Special elections, like those held earlier this year in Texas and Louisiana, are often seen a primary test of each party’s respective strength ahead of upcoming midterm elections.” (meh, Dao-Min Yen probably helped – jjs) Democrats Prevail In New Mexico Special Election
- “As our country reckons with our painful legacy of racial injustice, California again is poised to lead the way towards a more equitable and inclusive future for all,” Governor Newsom said. California Task Force Begins Meetings To Discuss Slavery Reparations
- “RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel pledged the party would advise future presidential nominees to refuse cooperation with the debate commission absent changes.” RNC To Advise Candidates Not To Partake In Presidential Debates Until Commission Creates Fair Forum
- “In a recent interview, former President Barack Obama praised [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden and his [junta] for ‘essentially finishing the job.'” Obama: Joe Biden is “Essentially Finishing the Job” of the Obama Administration
- “High echelon holdovers like Pelosi, Schumer, Clyburn, and Durbin, self-obsessed and too weak to oppose the radical tide, have left the doors wide open for the bomb throwers.” The Democrats’ Dinosaur Problem
- “Leftists are totally something else.” Stop Calling Them Progressives!
- “Trump launched the blog on May 4 after Twitter and Facebook banned him from their platforms after the January 6th Capitol Hill Riots.” Trump Shuts Down Personal Blog After One Month
- “Conservative states are becoming more conservative, and are gaining political clout at the same time.” The Great Conservative Migration
- “Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us had lobbied state lawmakers to pass the legislation.” Sanctuary State Colorado to Give Professional Licenses to Illegal Aliens
- “Psaki took questions from the White House Press Corps for about 45 minutes and reporters grilled her on issues such as Russian cyber attacks, Biden’s Tuesday comments, Israel’s new government, and student loan forgiveness.” WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPSE FIELDS ZERO QUESTIONS ABOUT DAMNING FAUCI E-MAILS
- “As the import of the FOIA emails started to sink in, Amazon suddenly and without notice made Fauci’s forthcoming book disappear! Instead, you now get little babies.”Amazon Deep-Sixes Prepublication Sales of Fauci’s New Book/Pamphelet
- “Now that the media is suddenly treating the Wuhan lab leak theory as plausible, news outlets like the WaPo have taken to doing edits on their earlier articles to make themselves sound less skeptical than they originally did.” Washington PostRetroactively Edits 15-Month-Old Piece That Bashed Tom Cotton on Wuhan Lab Leak Theory
- “The collapse of the narrative on the Wuhan virus lab-leak theory ought to be the final straw for these people.” (I wouldn’t bet on that since they didn’t just report the narrative, they helped create it – jjs) Our Legacy Corporate Media Is Full of Liars and Propagandists
- Google flack: “I am not offering this as an official statement from Google, nor am I speaking as an authorized Google spokesperson.” Google Diversity Chief Offers Private Apology for Anti-Semitic Remarks As Company Remains Silent
- “Time to lay off the potatoes.” (nice double-entendre, Glenn – jjs) Glenn Greenwald Blasts Brian Stelter Over CNN’s Low Ratings
- “We hope the following list of claims causes Facebooks algorithms and “fact checkers” to seize up. Hey Facebook, Ban This!
- “While normally it should be Amazon’s right, as a private book-seller and vendor, to carry and sell whatever it wants, its dominance in the publishing industry is so complete that it essentially holds a monopoly on book sales. If Amazon bans your book or film or documentary, it essentially bans you entirely. Few others will see it. It will get almost no distribution.” Today’s Blacklisted American” Right-of-Center Books Banned by Amazon
- “Lubbock is largest city to adopt pro-life law.” Judge Dismisses Planned Parenthood Challenge to Texas Sanctuary City
- Margot Cleveland: “Judge Carol Bagley Amon’s opinion exposed the deceit of abortion apologists and the symbiotic relationship between them and the New York attorney general’s office.” Legal Battles Expose Abortion Industry Collusion With Democrat-Run Governments
- “The Taiwanese defense ministry also said Taiwan-U.S. military training and exchanges have been ‘frequent,’ due to China’s military threat against Taiwan.”Pentagon on Report of U.S. Special Operations Forces in Taiwan: We Take Our Responsibility Seriously
- “It will do whatever is necessary to become the world’s leading superpower, including engaging in a global campaign of economic espionage.” China’s Grand Theft
- “According to Iranian state media, the 680-foot vessel caught fire around 2 a.m. near the port of Jask, and could not be salvaged by firefighters attempting to control the blaze. Hundreds of sailors and cadets were evacuated, with 33 suffering injuries. Iranian officials are said to be investigating the cause of the mysterious mishap.” (Jewish lightning – jjs) Bibi’s Last Hurrah? Iran’s Largest Warship Reduced to Flaming Wreckage as PM Faces Ousting
- “While the end of the Netanyahu era will be cheered by the Biden [junta], the new coalition is unlikely to approve appeasing Iran or the Palestinians.” Biden Shouldn’t Assume Netanyahu’s Successor Will be a Pushover
- “Communist leaders from across the world — including the United States — sent ‘congratulatory messages to the symposium,’ which saw attendees focus on “how to promote the development of Marxism in the new era and how they can better work together to jointly cope with those challenges.” Chinese Communist Conference Plots How to “Promote” the “Powerful Weapon” of Marxism
- Wait, didn’t Obama and Biden crow that Al Qaeda was dead and GM was alive 8 years ago? United States Puts $7 Million Bounty on Al-Qaeda Leader’s Head
- “This training, if it occurred, appears to violate the principle of equal treatment that is the bedrock of American law, including civil-rights law,” Cotton wrote. “Title VII of the Civil Rights Act in particular forbids employers from discriminating on the basis of race and engaging in any activities that ‘limit, segregate, or clarify [their] employees.” Sen. Tom Cotton Demands To Know Whether Taxpayer Money Was Used For Defense Contractor’s Alleged White Privilege Training
- Raymond Ibrahim: “A history that also shows Spain how to survive — should it actually care to.” Spain Relives Its Ancient History With Islam
- “All told, the latest Beige Book uses the word ‘shortage’ 53 times, up from 37 in the prior report.” (maybe if we stopped paying people not to work – jjs) Federal Reserve Sees Widespread Supply-Chain Disruptions, Labor Shortages, and Rising Prices
- “Lingering restrictions on some businesses in some states — bars and restaurants, especially — are putting the brakes on the economic recovery. It’s like putting the gas pedal to the floor while engaging the emergency brake. And some economists expect it to show up in Friday’s report.” Friday’s Jobs Report May Blow Up Biden’s So-Called Quote-Unquote “Presidency”
- “They’re racing blindly toward an economic cliff.” Biden and the Fed Are Creating an Inflation Crisis
- “Video of the incident showed a 55-year-old Asian woman getting punched in the face by a man passing her on a sidewalk in New York City’s Chinatown.” (guess the melanin – jjs) Suspect Who Allegedly Punched Asian Woman In Face Has 17 Prior Arrests
- “Why does [CEO] Andrew Fame get to decide to put a bounty on anyone’s head?” said one former Citizen employee, who said he was disgusted by the turn the company has taken, including its use of an online wanted poster not authorized by police. “It should make everyone afraid, because it could be anyone,” the former employee added. “There’s no oversight.” Orwellian Public Safety App “Citizen” May Put Users in More Danger
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Being a kid used to mean baseball and sitcoms, not sex ed and woke math.” America’s Crime of the Century: Stealing Our Children’s Youthful Innocence
- “The lead plaintiff called the new reporting system is a ‘tattle-tale feature.'”Virginia Parents File Lawsuit Against School Board Over “Equity Ambassador Program”
- I guess condemning anti-Semitism is Islamophobic. Hat-tip to CBD. Rutgers Officials Publicly Condemn Anti-Semitism. Then they Apologize to Palestinian Community
- “[Attorney] Gilbert claimed that the football community knew that the boy did not eat pork due to his religious affiliation, and he was forced to do additional exercises after eating the pizza.” High School Football Coach Fired After Forcing Jewish Player to Eat Pork as Punishment
- “They did, however, approve the use of a grant from the Oregon Department of Education to pay students to take remedial courses and career training over the summer, prioritizing BIPOC students first. The grant will be used to pay students a stipend of up to $500 per week to attend summer school.” Update: Oregon School District Votes NOT To Display BLM and Progressive Pride Flags
- “If the preliminary vote count holds, it will control a quarter of Exxon’s 12-person board.” (wacko luddites – jjs) Exxon Likely Inches Closer to Becoming Anti-Energy Company
- Our intrepid space reporter says, “Capitalism in space: Axiom today announced that it had signed a deal with SpaceX to use its Dragon capsule and Falcon 9 rocket to launch three more manned tourist missions following the first now scheduled for January.” Axiom Strikes Tourist Deal with SpaceX for Three More Flights
- He also reports. “As has happened now for almost every month since the Sun’s sunspot cycle began to increase following the long and deep minimum in 2019, the activity in June exceeded the numbers predicted by the computer models of NOAA’s panel of solar scientists. While the activity dipped slightly from April, it still was more active than predicted.” (and we’re only 3 days in – jjs) Sunspot Update: Activity in June Continued to Exceed Predictions
- “American feminism has moved beyond merely missing the point to actively harming women.” Alpha Males Are the New Feminists
- A rainbow and the word “gay” used to be such nice, pleasant things. National Park Service Celebrates Pride Month With Rainbows Over Parks, Attempts to Link Battlefield Sites to LGBT History
- Vapid, tedious, irksome and hypocritical is no way to go through life, tootsie. Unless you’re a Democrat, I guess. “OK Boomer” Socialist E-Girl Shows Her $2,000,000 Apartment, Says “Tax the Rich” Only Means Billionaires
- “You don’t get your thoughts in a vacuum. You have to be able to freely associate with others who speak freely in order to develop thoughts, and even to develop the ability to think on your own.” How Ending Freedom of Expression Gives Up Your Right to a Private Life
- “In this country it’s easier to defend Taiwan than it is to defend the people who are vilified in schools, corporations, and by politicians for being white.” Don’t Let John Cena Distract: Oppression is Here at Home, and Politicians Don’t Want to Talk About It
- “On May 19, Republican Gov. Greg Abbott signed an abortion law that will prohibit Texas clinics from performing or inducing abortions once a fetal heartbeat has been detected. The bills are known nationally as ‘heartbeat bills.’ Following the passage of the heartbeat bill, Smith opted to change her speech to reflect her feelings on abortion. She claimed that the bill was ‘dehumanizing’ and took away her bodily autonomy.” Celebrities Applaud Texas Valedictorian For Using Speech To Promote Abortion
- Christian Toto: “The Amarillo-based studio hopes to make Texas a Hollywood-style content hub.” Sharpened Iron Studios Finds Faith Far from the Coastal Elites
- “‘There is no law against it’ doesn’t tell us all we need to know.” No Controlling Moral Authority
- “Hobby Lobby’s founding family has become a force in Christian philanthropy.” The Ministry of Business
- “Rand’s vision had flaws. But history has vindicated her dire warnings about politicized corporate-government partnerships oppressing freedom.” Five Ways Ayn Rand’s 1957 Novel Predicted Our Present Condition