Good morning kids. Friday and the weekend is here. The Fauci revelations continue to be the top story, and I’m sure Ace and the cobs will be hitting this all day today. And considering this is Friday, it’s more than likely we will see a masked flaming skull some time between 3:00 and 4:00PM. I think I’ve said my peace on this yesterday, vis a vis a granular outlook as well as the high-level implications, but the most current developments and reactions are listed below for your convenience and consideration.
Instead, I want to hit on (metaphorically as well as literally in the non-Biblical sense [and with a brick]) the latest pearl-necklace of wisdom from the maw of stacked, socialist imbecile Alexandria “Titty Caca” Ocasio-Cortez.
New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said at a press conference Thursday the U.S. should “stop building” jails if we want to reduce the inmate population.
“It is not acceptable for us to use jails as garbage bins for human beings. We need to treat people and see them as human,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “If we want to reduce violent crime, reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them.”
“The answer is to make sure we actually build more hospitals, we pay organizers, we get people mental health care,” she said. “It’s to support communities, not throw them away.”
I seem to recall a Monty Python sketch where IIRC John Cleese, dressed in a bowler, portraying a Sloane Ranger states (paraphrasing) “If we killed all the poor people, there’d be far fewer of them, statistically speaking.” After a pause, “I know my views aren’t popular but there you have it.” Well, Cleese and Titty Caca do have a point. Yes, if we had fewer jails there would be fewer inmates. But the bodies would be stacked like cordwood all over Democrat-controlled Pliskin-land.
You can laugh all you want but the woman is not stupid. Her mind is a toxic mix of mal-educated ignorance and brainwashing. Yes, what she spouted out was absolutely crackpot, but remember that she is not relegated to either a nut house or even a faculty lounge. She was elected to Congress and wields considerable influence, if not there right now, then certainly over a not insignificant number of voters (legal, illegal or manufactured). And that brings me to the thrust of this essay. Standing right next to her as she put forth this glittering jewel of insanity was none other than Chuck “Cuck Schemer” Schumer. And the way he reacted is quite telling.
Social media users called out on Thursday the reaction that Democrat Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY) had earlier in the day when he stood next to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) as she claimed that the solution to reducing violent crime was to stop building new prisons.
“Why the hell did Chuck Schumer just stand there@and listen to this train wreck.”
“Wow, @SenSchumer did nothing as she said it.”
“Schumer is playing to AOC’s tune. Why is he even there? Does he actually buy into this nonsense or is he that terrified of a primary threat from the bartender? Saw this w/ his loathsome cowardice re: anti-Jewish violence during the Israel-Hamas fighting. What a loser.”
Give that last Twitter tweeter a kewpie doll! Although, there is this comment:
“Unless it’s Joe Biden, and the rest of her party’s leadership that is directly in front of her that she’s lecturing, this is toothless, mastubatory theater.”
Except it isn’t “masturbatory theater,” not if Schemer was standing right next to her nodding in agreement. Right now the Democrat Party is approaching the speed of light as we dive headlong into the abyss. But Titty Caca and the rest of the (Death) Squad are hell bent to jam the throttle to “Ludicrous Speed.” Schemer and Malig-Nancy Pelosi are scared shitless of these freaks. No, not because they’ll make the rubble bounce but because they will take away their multi-decade and sometimes multi-generational grift by being in charge. The prognosis is not good for them; all these old bastards like the aforementioned and Feinstein, Durbin, Hoyer, Clyburn are ready for the glue factory. The ones that are coming up do not have their temperament for faking love of country to con voters into pulling the lever for them every two years. The masks (no pun) have been dropped. If you didn’t see that when dozens of US urban areas were turned into Dresden, then you were in a coma. Pardon my accidental Yogi-ism but these dinosaurs are going to go the way of the dodo.
[So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden’s decision to appoint former Ohio congresswoman Marcia Fudge to his cabinet has Democrats poised to send another self-described socialist to Congress.
Liberal firebrand Nina Turner holds a sizable polling and fundraising lead in the crowded primary race to succeed Fudge. The former state senator is backed by a who’s who of congressional progressives, including Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.), and Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.).
Should Turner maintain her advantage and win the August primary, she would fit right in with the so-called Squad members. The former national co-chair of Sanders’s presidential campaign, Turner has pledged to pass the Green New Deal, eliminate private health insurance through a government-run Medicare for All system, cancel student debt, and “completely reimagine” law enforcement — in part by defunding police.
Turner’s frontrunner status reflects the growing influence of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing. Just months ago, Ocasio-Cortez and company welcomed two new Squad members after Reps. Cori Bush (D., Mo.) and Jamaal Bowman (D., N.Y.) ousted longstanding Democratic incumbents in 2020. Bush and Bowman’s freshman class also includes fellow liberal representatives Mondaire Jones (D., N.Y.), Ritchie Torres (D., N.Y.), and Marie Newman (D., Ill.), all of whom replaced veteran party members in January.
In a not unrelated matter, it kind of makes you wonder what Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema are playing at vis a vis the filibuster. Especially Sinema. Forgetting for the moment the concept of rules, morals and ethics in the sewer that is Congress, why are they going against the tide? Manchin perhaps is more understandable, given West Virginia is supposedly a more conservative state than Arizona (and yet WV keeps electing that guy). If two Democrat senators are really all that stands in the way of implementing the final nails in the coffin of a now dead America as founded, aside from speaking volumes about what the GOP is all about, considering that the Democrats are in bed and allied with dictionary definition political terrorist organizations – BLM and Antifa – Manchin and Sinema have a target on their backs. And I don’t mean the Sarah Palin rhetorical one either.
ADDENDUM: I wonder what the parents of the 14-year-old girl chased and then gunned down like a dog in Chicago would have to say to Titty Caca. Funny how BLM, Sharpton and all the others aren’t calling for mostly peaceful riots. Blacks gunning down other blacks doesn’t fit the meme. These bastards can go to hell for what they have done and yet to do to this country.
Have a nice weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “The prosecution of the Oath Keepers is critical in fueling the notion that groups of armed, pro-Trump vigilantes organized an assault on the seat of American democracy.”Government Seeks Retribution for the Biden Resistance
- “it’s worse for the nation, because Yale isn’t alone. The people running most of our major institutions seem to suffer from the same mindset.” (and this is how November 2020 happened – jjs) Yale’s Move to Rig Board Elections Reveals the Bankruptcy of US Elites
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Indeed, there’s a lot more going on with this gain-of-function research than has ever been revealed. There appears to be a powerful lobby within the U.S. government that is heavily invested in the dangerous research and is serious about keeping it quiet.” BOMBSHELL: U.S. State Department Tried to Block Investigation of Lab Leak at Wuhan
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What did the government’s first pandemic mouthpiece know, and when did she know it?” “True Hero” Dr. Messonnier Suddenly Resigns from CDC
- “The revelations further implicate those who approved U.S. grants to the lab, and the EcoHealth Alliance run by the British-born Peter Dazcak.” Fauci’s Boss Admits Funding Wuhan Lab: “We Had No Control Over What They Were Doing”
- “What really matters here is — when it mattered most, when the Chinese were covering this up in January of 2020, Dr. Fauci certainly would have seen the same intelligence that I saw. We would certainly have known that the risk that this came from the laboratory was real… You saw politics trumping science, and that delayed our capacity to respond to what the Chinese Communist Party foisted upon the world.” Pompeo Slams Fauci: “We Couldn’t Get Science; We Got Politics Instead”
- “The president and his administration feel that Dr. Fauci has played an incredible role in getting the pandemic under control,” Jen Psaki said. White House Defends Fauci, Says He’s Not Going Anywhere Despite E-Mail Scandal
- “They also show that during the deadliest part of the pandemic, Fauci was focused on a movie about his life.” Fauci’s E-Mails: Here are the Main Takeaways
- “2. If nearly $600,000 was not spent on gain of function, on what exactly was the money spent?” 7 Questions Anthony Fauci Has Not Answered on E-Mail Scandal, Role in Funding Chinese Coronavirus Research Abroad
- “I do not believe this somehow came from a bat to a human,” Redfield told CNN’s Sanjay Gupta in the March interview. “Normally, when a pathogen goes from a zoo to human, it takes a while for it to figure out how to become more and more efficient in human to human transmission. Ex-CDC Director Says He Received Death Threats From Fellow Scientists For Supporting Chinese COVID-19 Lab-Leak Theory
* * * * *
- “When science becomes a slave to government and scientists benefit monetarily from their work, the truth becomes difficult if not impossible to separate from the self-interest and self-aggrandizement of scientists like Fauci and Daszak.” The Fauci-Daszak Connection and Why It’s Important
- “What happens when the next big disease rolls around? And what if it’s one that’s actually as deadly as people thought [Chinese] COVID might be? Who can people trust?” How the Media’s Chinese COVID Lies Weaken America
- Sen. Ron Johnson: “The determined push for indiscriminate vaccination of the previously infected, of pregnant women, and of children causes me to ask questions.” Vaccine Mandates Shouldn’t Be the Next Chinese COVID Policy Disaster
- “Other industries have been allowed to open with no such vaccine mandate from the CDC, and the state of Florida wants the same standards applied to cruises.” (war on DeSantis and Gaetz – jjs) The CDC Is Trying To Scare Florida’s Cruise Industry Into Submission Or Break It
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “I wonder if Dr. Fauci anticipated this reversal of fortune, his fall from high atop Mount Establishment? His upcoming book, Expect the Unexpected may be more prescient than he realized.” Should Chinese COVID Now Be Called “Fauci Flu?”
- “If the 20th century should have taught us anything, it is to never trust doctors in or adjacent to politics.” The Island of Dr. Fauci
- Amongst other things, the e-mails demonstrated that Fauci doubted the effectiveness of masks for healthy people, was aware of gain-of-function research abroad and the NIH’s possible connection to it, and that he was told by an NIH scientist that COVID-19 looked like it may have been engineered. These revelations contradict past public statements by Dr. Fauci — but to CNN, the email revealed a “rare source of frank honesty within the Trump administration.” XiNN’s Take on the Fauci Emails Is REALLY Disturbing…
- “So far, nobody has done a better job of putting it all together.” Tucker Carlson’s Devastating Analysis of Fauci E-Mails Leads to Call for “Criminal investigation”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It seemed obvious they intended to make good on hundreds of threats over the past two years to kill me.” Andy Ngo Confirms He Was the Victim — Again — of Antifa Mob Violence in Portland
- “Sen. Chuck Grassley questioned the Department of Justice’s approach to federal prosecutions of rioters, highlighting the discrepancies between cases.” (they’re not rioters, they’re political prisoners!!! – jjs) Chuck Grassley Blasts DOJ For Politicized Prosecutions of U.S. Capitol “Rioters” After Year of Violent Riots
- “The [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] plans to continue urging Congress to establish its own committee, White House officials said according to Axios.” Biden Comes Out Against Establishing Presidential Commission To Investigate Jan. 6
- “The parallel of the Nazi hatred, practices, processes, and map for political control in the charter, riots, and practices of BLM are frighteningly clear. Equally clear is the similarity in the blatant anti-Semitism of both organizations. And as true as Santayana’s statement is, BLM has made it clear that Jackie Mason has a quote that is equally true: ‘There are three constants in life: death, taxes, and anti-Semitism.'” Is the United States Beginning to Imitate 1935 Germany?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “You don’t have to be a white supremacist to love Hitler.” Hitler’s Multicultural Supporters
- On Wednesday, more than 30 Democrats, led by New Jersey congressman Josh Gottheimer, signed a bipartisan letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, expressing their support for Israel’s missile defense system. “Israel must always have the resources it needs to defend itself from incoming rockets when it is targeted again,” the letter says. The move came weeks after those same Democrats voted against a Republican measure providing $500 million to fund the Iron Dome and other missile defense cooperation programs. House Democrats Scramble To Restore Pro-Israel Bona Fides After Voting Against Iron Dome
- “CAIR-Florida’s new leader joins PIJ’s Hatem Fariz to curse Israel and call for more bloodshed.” CAIR Organizes Anti-Israel Rallies with Convicted Member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad
- “Union’s anti-Israel proposals draw condemnation from parents.” California Teachers’ Union Activist Has History of Anti-Semitic Posts
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “In December 2020, twenty-six Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania submitted a resolution seeking to decertify their state’s election results, claiming proof of ‘substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting.'” Is an Audit of the 2020 Election in Pennsylvania Coming Next?
- “As the [junta’s] border crisis shows, the [so-called quote-unquote ‘vice president’] has a knack for ‘failing upward.'” Yeah, Right: After Border Debacle, Biden Picks Kamala To Push “Voting Rights Reform”
- “We need to have a uniform set of standards on early voting, mail-in voting, all of those, absentee voting, all of those things where people think that is fraught with peril.” (I agree; one day, one registered citizen, one vote, with an ID and no computers – jjs) Doug Jones: Dems Can Get 10 Republican Senators to Support “Uniform Standards” on Voting
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Mueller will teach the course alongside Aaron Zebley, Jim Quarles and Andrew Goldstein, all of whom worked with him during the investigation.” Robert Mueller to Teach Class on Mueller Investigation
- “GOP lawmakers said Susan Henneessey deleted hundreds of tweets ‘to conceal inconvenient information’ prior to her DOJ appointment.” GOP Legislators Demand DOJ Answer For Russia Hoaxer Susan Hennessey’s Appointment
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS
- “Fauci’s e-mail release proves the need for oversight — the type of oversight now nonexistent for months of communications among state agency staff in New Mexico.”Transparency Scandal Intensifies Around New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham
- “On Tuesday, McDonough dealt a crippling blow to that agenda by ruling that Democrats could use the reconciliation process only one more time this session. The ruling means that as long as the filibuster is in effect, Republicans can block anything the Democrats introduce.” Senate Parliamentarian Delivers a Crippling Blow to Biden’s Agenda
- Jeffrey Lord: “Mysteriously never mentions Democrat Party’s role.” Biden Gaslights in Tulsa Speech
- “Despite what the mass media — not to mention Biden — would have you believe, the Tulsa riots have long been rebuked by Republican politicians.” The Presidential Response to the Tulsa Riot
- “Self-described socialist Nina Turner holds strong lead in crowded primary.” Ohio Special Election Opens Door to New Squad Member
- “Today’s Democrat Party, aligned with certain associated power elites, is actively fighting a second American Revolution.” Our Government Is Evolving into Something Horrifying
- “Is that a dong on a drone?” Democrat’s Campaign Says They Will “Not Be Intimidated” After Sex Toy Interruption
- “McAuliffe falsely smeared his GOP opponent for not accepting the 2020 outcome, but has repeatedly claimed that Al Gore won the 2000 presidential election.” Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Reminds Us That Some “Big Lie” Are More Equal Than Others
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “As Texas border counties struggle to contain the overwhelming surge of illegal immigrants, Abbott says enough is enough: ‘We’re going to start arresting.'” Gov. Greg Abbott: We’re Going to Start Jailing Border Crossers in Texas
- This is what we get for voting harder. Phil Scott should be dragged out of the governor’s mansion, tarred and feathered. Vermont Republican Governor Seeks to Give Non-Citizens Voting Rights in Local Elections
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Indivisible’s new project aims to purge conservative disinformation from social media.”New Liberal “Truth Brigade” Has Ties to Billionaire Who Peddled Disinformation
- “Not even the mighty New York Times is entitled to its own facts.” The NYT vs. Israel
- “The local NAACP chapter at Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) was badly triggered over Memorial Day weekend by the horrible sight of an American flag hanging from the end of a crane’s cable at a university construction site, and demanded the cable and flag be removed.” Today’s Blacklisted American: The American Flag
- “Planned Parenthood is directly implicated in litigation currently before SCOTUS on donor disclosure law, but is mysteriously silent on the issue.” Why Would Planned Parenthood Care About Donor Disclosure Laws When HHS Is Handing Them Millions of Taxpayer Dollars
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Meanwhile, China downplays first human case of H10N3 Bird Flu.” China State Media: Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Pushes Chinese COVID Probe
- “…they put a needle in my belly. And sometime after that I lost my child.” Uyghur Exiles Discuss Human Rights Abuses, Forced Abortions, Torture
- “What is different now is that Iran is trying to hide the true goal of its cyberattacks — destroying data — behind the mask of ransomware.” Iran’s New Form of Cyberattacks “An Act of Digital War Against Israel”
- “Just bad luck, says the Iranian government. Meanwhile, Israel remains quiet.” Mysterious Fires and Explosions Rock Iran
- “Just back from trip to Israel, Hagerty says Israelis worried Biden admin eroding historic Mideast peace deals.” Sen. Bill Hagerty: Biden Junta Awarding Hamas with U.S. Taxpayer Dollars
- Caroline Glick: “Tech giants unite in their hostility toward Israel.” Google, Amazon, and Israel in the New America
- “Two animated boys — a short, chubby one wearing a red shirt and blue jeans, and a thin, tall one wearing a light blue top and blue jeans — stage menace and attacks against Israelis, and then laugh about it.” American Children Watch SpongeBob SquarePants, Here’s What Hamas’ Terror Cartoons Look Like
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “”There are multiple open sources of intel that suggest that China has an extensive biological weapons program and that it is integrated between state laboratories, academia and private industry.” Adm. Brett Giroir: It’s Possible Chinese COVID Could Have Been Part of China’s Bioweapons Program
- “Like the drawdown of America’s military following World War II, the current modernization effort could leave our forces under-equipped and undertrained to wage the wars they’ll actually encounter.” (they’re being trained to kill those who oppose the Left – jjs) Fighting the Last War That Never Happened
- “The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism told the Press Association that the incidents recorded in May included physical attacks on Jewish people, anti-Semitic placards and chants witnessed at political protests, social media posts, and threats against Jewish children at schools.” Anti-Semitic Incidents Reach Record High in the UK: Report
- Raymomd Ibrahim: “Thousands of mosques go up, but woe to the Christian who dares open a church.” Churches in Egypt: Harassed Islands in a Sea of Mosques
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki suggested as much during a Thursday briefing, saying Biden would still push to raise corporate taxes because he believes “corporations can afford to pay a little bit more.” Biden Willing To Lower Infrastructure Plan To $1 Trillion, Offering Possible Tax Concession: Reports
- “One sensible proposal to deal with the state’s housing shortage is running up against the usual obstacles: resistance from unions, local governments, and NIMBYs.” Little Hope for More Housing
- “The lack of beds in child-care facilities is a problem of our own making but one with an easy solution.” Fixing Foster Care
- “Barrett-penned ruling protects whistleblowers and ‘cat-fishers’ from prosecution.”Conservatives Divided As Supreme Court Narrows Scope of Anti-Hacking Law
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Rising compensation is typically a good sign for workers but can add to inflationary pressures, particularly when the rise of compensation outpaces the output of businesses. Higher prices can wipe out any benefits to the bottom lines of American households from rising compensation. Thursday’s data will likely add to fears that inflation is running hotter than expected.” Inflation Nation: Labor Costs Soaring Twice as Fast as Previously Thought
- “No, ‘shrinkflation’ is not a reference to what happens when a virile man gets in cold water. Instead, it refers to the sneaky way businesses hide the fact that prices are rising as the dollar loses its strength. Customers may blame companies, but businesses have little choice but to pass on some of the cost to consumers. The real fault traces back to [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Joe Biden and his strategy of printing money to shovel it to Democratic interest groups.” (at least now, America has old man balls – jjs) “Shrinkflation”: A Terrifying Omen For America Under Biden
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If we want to reduce violent crime, reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them,” Ocasio-Cortez suggested. (how about summary execution to lower the rates? – jjs) Titty Caca AOC: We Can Reduce Violent Crime and Lower Incarceration Rates if We Stop Building Jails
- “Why the hell did Chuck Schumer just stand there@and listen to this train wreck.” People Call Out Cuck Schemer’s Reaction as Titty Caca AOC Claims an Answer to Violent Crime is Not Building Jails
- “Clear ethical standards govern public release of videos of police-involved shootings.”Prosecutors Can Take Refuge in the Law
- Hello? Black Lives Matter? Say her name? Mostly peaceful riots? Meh, crickets for obvious reasons. Gang Members Chased Down 14-Year-Old Girl Then Shot Her in the Head
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The light-activated nature of the molecule may allow for unparalleled precision in treating tumors. It will permit surgeons to precisely place the poisoned food in the area where the cancer cells exist and activate them to work in the cancer cells they light up. Any of the medication that migrates into nearby tissues will not be activated, reducing the therapy’s impact on healthy cells.” The Cancer Moonshot May Have Just Taken Off Thanks to a Light-Activated “Trojan Horse” Miracle Drug
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “While critical race theory training is pitched as a way to ensure ‘equity’ in the classroom, in truth, it’s far more sinister.” Washington State Mandates Critical Race Theory In All Public Schools
- “The suburban Maryland school system, one of the largest in the country, was closed for about a year, with teachers repeatedly objecting to administrators’ plans to reopen by saying they feared the virus.” After Teachers Claimed They Were Too Scared To Work, Many Never Got Vaccinated
- “After marathon 4 hours session with contentious split public comments, the School Committee instead directed its counsel to seek mediation to try to resolve the dispute before taking any other steps.” South Kingstown (RI) School Committee Votes NOT To Sue Mom Nicole Solas Who Sought CRT Records
- “Part two of a three-part series on extremist indoctrination in America’s schools.” The Radical Reshaping of K-12 Public Education: Civics and History Failures
- “The Supreme Court will soon decide whether to hear a case concerning Harvard’s race-conscious admissions policy.” Diversity — Unless You’re Asian
- “History is not a mere cataloging of chronological events but a recognition that each epoch, each period, each action reveals something important about our collective humanity.”Princeton’s Methodology of Destruction
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Republicans in Alaska are not happy with the Biden [junta’s] decision to suspend drilling on a large strip of land in the state.” (seize the land back from the Feds – jjs) Alaska’s Republican Leaders Slam Biden For Suspending Arctic Drilling
- “Greenie vs. greenie: The idiotic and expensive plans to force electric vehicles down the throats of drivers has run into an obstacle created by a law that environmentalists demanded.” EPA Says It Will Declare a Desert Flower an “Endangered Species” That Could Halt a Mine Necessary for Electric Vehicle Batteries
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to Boom Supersonic, the Overture craft will seat between 65 and 88 passengers, with a cruising altitude of 60,000 feet, speed of Mach 1.7, and range of 4,888 miles.”United Airlines Is Buying 15 Supersonic “Net-Zero Carbon” Jets From Boom Supersonic, Will Fly “Twice as Fast as Today’s Passenger Jets”
- Our intrepid science reporter notes, “If they achieve this ambitious schedule, they will complete 51 launches in ’21, more than doubling their previous annual record of 25 set last year. With all other American companies added in, there will be a good chance the United States launch total could exceed 70, breaking the country’s own annual launch record set in 1966 at the height of the first space race.” SpaceX Successfully Launches Cargo Dragon to ISS-3
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Although the Biden [junta] has repeatedly announced its support of LGBT folks, it’s failing to support them where it really matters.” Biden Promises To Fly Homo Pride Flags “Around the World,” Except Where Homosexuals Are Being Persecuted
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If you’re looking for an ice-cold Coke, Surry County [NC] may not be the place for you.”COCA-COLA FIZZES OUT: County Votes to Ban Coke Machines Following Georgia Law Criticism
- “Mysteriously, the UNICEF report was removed from its website soon after being included in a post from the Center for Family and Human Rights (C-Fam). C-Fam is a UN watchdog and research institute with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.” Disturbing: Report Suggests Pornography Exposure Doesn’t Harm Children
- “Turns out, America’s biggest brands are not so stunning and brave in certain countries abroad. Why might that be?” Our Woke Masters Are All About Pride — Except Where It’s Not Accepted
- “The decision was really arbitrary, that’s why we’ll be appealing this decision, and the fight isn’t over,” Noem said. “This is part of the radical left’s agenda. They don’t want to celebrate America or our freedoms. They’re pushing critical race theory. They’re pushing the 1619 Project. And this is just another one of those battles to erase our true, honest and patriotic history in this country.” Noem Denied in Fight for Mount Rushmore Fourth of July Fireworks
HITHER & YON
- “…their journeys are powerful and worth the hour runtime of the film. Their outcomes break ruthless cycles through hope and redemption.” Gritty New Film Shows What Happens to Men Who Grow Up Without Fathers
- “This giddy slab of “Oxploitation” features a CGI-free car stunt for the ages.” Dead-End Drive-In Earned Cult Status the Old-Fashioned Way
- “Economist earned title ‘Apostle of Peace’ for advocating non-coercive trade between willing parties.” Richard Cobden and the Moral Superiority of Free Trade
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.