Good morning kids. Monday and first up is Joe Manchin’s coming out yesterday and declaring his opposition to both nuking the filibuster and this H.R. 1 “For the People” Act that would effectively let Democrats rig our elections forever. At best, Joe Manchin’s ethics are situational. Remember that SOTU speech a few years back when he rose to applaud Trump, then quickly sat down on his hands after catching a death-stare from Pelosi or Schumer or some other Commie toilet attendant. Way to be strong and independent, Joe. I get it that he’s a Democrat from a red state, which in and of itself makes no sense at all especially with the changes to our culture and politics over the past 10-20 years. But something else is afoot that I don’t quite understand. And that goes for the senator from Kinky Boots, Kyrsten Sinema, who seems to be of the same mindset as Manchin.
Meh, maybe it’s just kabuki-bukkake theater; they’ll take a principled stand while Pee Air Defecto and the Alaskan Snow Blower do the cross-the-aisle reach-around and take their place to pass the bills. Still, attempting to throw a pretty big monkey wrench into the dreams and schemes of the Kalorama Klown Konsortium could put a figurative target (and even a literal one, all things considered) on Manchin’s and Sinema’s heads courtesy of the Maoists now seizing control of the party. Then again, AZ and WV are not as far-left perhaps as NY and CA. It’s why Cuck Schemer Schumer nodded along with Titty Caca AOC as she declared fewer prisons would decrease crime. As one commenter noted late Friday morning, by that logic, we should build fewer hospitals and maybe kill off all the doctors in order to cure all disease. Winning.
Anyway, there are a couple of other things that jumped out at me as I was wading through the sewage yesterday and this morning. While the Democrat Propaganda Complex attempts to both protect the image of Dr. Sigmoid Fraud, aka Anthony Fauci and thereby protect whatever credibility it has with the low-information crowd, and at the same time let him exit the scene quietly, the implications of the Chinese Coronavirus and its origins specifically from that Wuhan biological research lab are looming dangerously large.
In an exclusive story at RedState, Jen Van Laar reports that sources inside the intelligence community say a high-ranking defector from China has been working for months with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). According to Van Laar’s confidential sources, that high-ranking defector claims to have knowledge of special weapons programs in China — that include bioweapons…
…”In DIA’s assessment, the information provided by the defector is legitimate,” wrote Van Laar. “Sources say the level of confidence in the defector’s information is what has led to a sudden crisis of confidence in Dr. Anthony Fauci, adding that U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) personnel detailed to DIA have corroborated very technical details of information provided by the defector.”
All of this raises many questions. Why, “suddenly,” did the U.S. legacy media en masse turn-tail and start pointing fingers at China and doubting Fauci? Why did left-wing outlets like the Washington Post and BuzzFeed “suddenly” decide it was the right time to drop Fauci’s emails — just days after the lab-leak story was “suddenly” no longer verboten on social media? Fauci’s emails revealed what we’ve been reporting here at PJ Media for months (mostly behind the paywall for our VIP subscribers to avoid the Gestapo social-media censors): that Fauci was working with a Chinese scientist from the Wuhan lab; that he asked Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg to help with COVID messaging; and that he signed off on funding for dangerous gain-of-function research in Wuhan…
…If any of this turns out to be true — particularly the suggestion that China may have intentionally unleashed the most deadly bioweapon in world history — you might want to begin thinking about where you’re going to spend the U.S.-Sino War. If, as Housley claims, the FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies are swarming with Chinese spies, it would constitute the biggest national security failure in U.S. history — and the most deadly.
The implications are terrifying.
Forget “the FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies are swarming with Chinese spies” as “the biggest national security failure in U.S. history.” That distinction belongs to the individual currently and fraudulently occupying the Oval Office, Joe Biden. You can throw in for sure Clinton and probably Obama. The Bushies giving the Mongoloids most favored nation trading status and a seat at the WTO surely did not help matters either. It is now readily apparent to those who have removed the face diaper from their eyes that not only did this virus originate in China, as was known on day 1, but that it did not occur naturally in some medieval wet market trading in pangolins, lemurs, dogs and Lord knows what else, but was intentionally manufactured in a biological research laboratory in Wuhan. And the nature of that laboratory was and is weapons research.
Given all of that, the big question is was this virus accidentally released or was it released on purpose? And if the latter, why? By the fall of 2019 when news of a pandemic in China started making the news, President-in-Exile Trump despite all the slings and arrows of obstruction and sabotage thrown at him had achieved the greatest economic boom in American history, had put a serious dent in the Chi-Com economy vis a vis ending suicidal trade and tariff regimes and was effectively confronting them on their imperialist designs on the South China Seas and elsewhere. Meanwhile, Hong Kong and other provinces less well-covered in the media were seriously defying Peking, and the Chinese economy itself had serious problems. Meanwhile the Democrat Party, the PRC’s political soul-mates, was parading around an anti-American freak show of 20 candidates vying to see who would draw the short straw to get his/her/xer ass kicked in a landslide by Trump, who looked unstoppable especially after the New Year’s present of taking out Iran’s #1 terrorist mastermind. And then, as if by magic…
In purely biological terms, the virus itself is marginally more deadly than common flu especially in people most vulnerable to viral infections of the lungs. But, there were and are numerous therapeutic treatments available to alleviate symptoms obviating the need for a vaccine. Yet it was the fear of this that was weaponized by the Left, here and abroad, to grind to a halt the great reversal that Globalism had suffered because of Trump and those who believe in national sovereignty and independence elsewhere.
Cui bono? If this was deliberate, it was an act of war. The problem here, as this article illustrates is that those who are supposed to be in charge of our defense have acted and are acting in league with the aggressor nation that perpetrated this attack. You can go off on all sorts of tangents from here most notably the fate of Taiwan as well as the ramping up of repression of political opposition here at home. This is why Fauci has got to have his reputation preserved while at the same time having him depart the scene as quickly and quietly as possible, if possible. “I’m not saying it’s aliens, but” don’t be surprised to see more stories about alien encounters or, more likely, yet another shooting of an innocent black youth at the hands of white supremacist cops. Even better, another staged Reichstag Fire to distract the masses. Oh look: Trump has dementia because Tom Friedman claims he wore his pants backwards!!!
And that brings me to something I had wanted to not let slip by. Yesterday was the 77th anniversary of the D-Day landings, the start of “the great crusade” to liberate Europe from Nazi tyranny. And yet…
While Hitler lost, America didn’t necessarily win. Socialism survived in the Soviet Union, China, Latin America, Africa, and Europe (in a soft form), and it is aggressively alive on American college campuses. Because the battle rages un, let us remember what it was that our Greatest Generation fought and died for, from the deserts of North Africa and the beaches of Normandy to the gates of Berlin:
The freedom of Jews to live their lives in peace without fear of persecution or violence in the streets.
The freedom from violence by Brownshirts who would terrorize and beat our citizens into submission.
Peace and freedom from the pillaging and blitzkrieg of our great American cities by evil forces…
…A government that does not politically weaponize its many institutions against We The People.
A government that does not seek to disarm its law-abiding citizens and make fighting tyranny infeasible.
A government that does not seek to turn our Armed Forces into a politicized paramilitary wing.
In 1945, we Americans believed that we had established those principles. Now, in 2021, we must ask ourselves, how has all that been working out so far? It was a nice run, anyway. Who saves us from tyranny?
After Veep Throat Harris tweeted “enjoy the long weekend!” without thinking the cost in lives, blood and treasure and the significance of that “long weekend,” Joe Biden said nothing – not one fucking word – about the significance of what happened on June 6th 77 years ago.
- Roger Kimball: “The Chinese are keen to brush the historical reality of what happened in 1989 under the rug. Don’t let them.”
Remember Tiananmen Square
- “One gets the sense that a dam the size of Three Gorges on the Yangtze River is about to blow. The question will be, as it almost is when political figures are caught in a coverup: What did they know and when did they know it? And who knew what was really going on? If any of this turns out to be true — particularly the suggestion that China may have intentionally unleashed the most deadly bioweapon in world history — you might want to begin thinking about where you’re going to spend the U.S.-Sino War.”
REPORT: High-Ranking Chinese Defector Working With DIA Has “Direct Knowledge” of China’s Bioweapons Program — And It’s Very Bad
- “How the left is trying to criminalize conservatism.”
An Invented Insurrection
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In their uncontrolled aversion and detestation, Trump haters suspended all the rules of empiricism, logic, and rationality — and people died as a result.”
The Lethal Wages of Trump Derangement Madness
- Lloyd Billingsley: “As the anniversary approaches, nonsense and danger are surging.”
Countdown to 9/11 Plus 20
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- A false narrative was carefully crafted by the press to humanize a man who was, at the time, committing crimes against humanity for the apparent purpose of helping Democrats win an election.” A Serious Country Would Jail Anthony Fauci
- “You don’t have to think Fauci is evil to believe that he made some glaring errors that now need to be corrected. He was constantly on TV, frequently contradicting himself and often causing confusion. It isn’t some conspiracy theory to say so. This is what happened: He is a poor communicator and a control freak, and a fawning media magnified his flaws. The lack of real questions was a problem throughout the pandemic. Now that we are almost on the other side, it’s fair to demand real answers.” Was Mask-Wearing Pointless After All? Fauci Must Be Forced to Answer
- “They had suspicions.” Former FDA Commissioner Says Fauci Briefed World Leaders on Potential Lab Leak — A Year Ago
- “A sad and infuriating story that must be told.” How Chinese COVID Led to My Parents’ Deaths
- “Anyone notice that no one is calling critics of Fauci “unbelievably idiotic” anymore?” Looks Like Trump Was Right About Fauci After All
- “Top doc urged reporters to cover flu, not [Chinese] COVID, in early days of pandemic.” As Virus Spread, Fauci Compared Chinese COVID-19 to Seasonal Flu”
- “Well, I’m concerned about that more because it’s really very much an attack on science, ” Dr. Fauci told Rachel Maddow Friday when she asked if he was “worried about this new sort of re-upping of attacks on you.” Fauci Spin: Criticism of #FauciEmails Revelations “Very Much an Attack on Science”
- “It’s not only that the emails prove what we all knew — Dr. Fauci is a phony — it’s the enormous national security failure and coverup that should concern us.” The End of the Wuhan Scamarama
- “According to models created by simulation technology company Epistemix, outdoor fairs operating at full capacity would cause zero increase in the spread of coronavirus if the local population has at least 70 percent immunity. With many states on pace to reach the 70 percent benchmark within months, fairgoers should be set to safely enjoy events without restrictions by mid-summer, the company found.” Scientific Model Shows State Fairs Can Occur at Full Capacity With No Chinese COVID Risk
- “The Emperor is now exposed as wearing no clothes. This dam is about to break.” The Unmasking of Dr. Anthony Fauci
- “Not since the glove in the O.J. Simpson murder case has a piece of fabric received more notoriety and discussion.” How Much Longer Must We Endure the Mask?
- Quite the contrary; it marked the ramping up to eleventy-leven. Chinese COVID Marked the Twilight of Ameica’s Arrogant “Expert” Class
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Roberts alleges that the officer who killed Babbitt didn’t give her a verbal warning before fatally shooting her with one shot to the neck.” Ashli Babbitt’s Family Sues D.C. Cops to Learn the Identity of Her Killer
- “Psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani should probably take the advice, ‘Physician, Heal Thyself.'”Yale Lecturer “Had Fantasies of Unloading a Revolver Into the Head of Any White Person” Who Got in Her Way
- This is just the latest attack on an elderly white person. In the past year, we’ve seen numerous acts of aggression committed, largely in New York City, one involving actor Rick Moranis.” VIDEO: Amazon Driver Arrested in Racist Attack on Elderly White Woman
- “You’re only supposed to worry about white people with guns, even if black criminals with guns are a far greater threat to black lives.” When Mass Shootings Don’t Matter
- “Prosecutors estimated the cost of damages to the U.S. Capitol building at $1.5 million in court documents reviewed by the Washington Post.” After Ignoring BLM Riots, Federal Prosecutors Demand Capitol “Riot “Defendants Pay For Damages
- “As his speech on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre makes clear, Joe Biden is far more dangerous than Franklin Roosevelt, who made partisan hatred the basis of the modern Democrat Party.” How Biden Breeds Equity Scams
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “As Jews were beaten and harassed in broad daylight in the United States of America, Biden urged Americans to resist hate in their minds.” It Only Took 120 Days Of Leftism Before Jews Were Being Beaten In Broad Daylight In America
- “Unless this menace somehow passes quickly, this new reality is a game-changer for America’s Jews.” America’s Jews Face a New Reality
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The investigation comes as the Justice Department increases skepticism about foreign governments and their efforts to influence American politics.” Democrat Lobbying Group Under Criminal Investigation for Ties to Hunter Biden’s Burisma
- “The new ban ‘solidifies and strengthens’ a Trump-era Executive Order restricting securities investments in firms that work alongside China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and provide technology to facilitate the repression of Uyghurs in Xinjiang.” Joe Biden Just Banned Investment In CCP Military Firms His Son Hunter Profited From
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “When asked why, he said, ‘Because we’re still in a state of emergency. This disease is still in effect. It is not taking the summer off.'” Newsom Reneges on Promise to Surrender His Emergency Chinese COVID-19 Powers
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “I believe that partisan voting legislation will destroy the already weakening binds of our democracy, and for that reason, I will vote against the For the People Act. Furthermore, I will not vote to weaken or eliminate the filibuster.” Joe Manchin Reaffirms Opposition to Democrat Election Takeover Legislation, Any Changes to Filibuster
- “Sisolak also wrote on Twitter that the new law makes Nevada ‘the sixth state to adopt a permanent vote-by-mail system.'” Nevada Takes Step Toward Making Election Fraud Part of the Normal Process
- “Democrats push legislation to nationalize presidential races and keep advantageous provisions active after the pandemic.” Bad Election Rules and Stupid Media Tricks
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Cyrus Vance’s office could end up screaming at the sky alongside other frustrated #NeverTrumpers.” New York Prosecutors are Screaming at the Sky
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS
- “Socialism has become a more popular political ideology in recent years in the U.S., particularly among young people. One reason may be the advocacy of major celebrities and public officials. Here’s how comfortably some of them are living…” Here’s How Wealthy Some Of America’s Most Prominent Socialists Are
- “New Mexico Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham called protesters at the launch of her re-election campaign ‘QAnon Lizard People’ on Thursday.” (the Gorn says “meh, poor man’s Anita Dunn” – jjs) New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham Calls Voters “QAnon Lizard People”
- “This is the second part in Frontpage Mag’s new series on Racist Mayors.” Racist Mayor: Eric Garcetti
- “A report by Axios revealed the George H.W. Bush Foundation for U.S.-China Relations, chaired and founded by Neil Bush in 2017, is raking in a $5 million grant from 2019 to 2023 from the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), which has ties to China’s communist government.” Report: Bush Foundation Bankrolled by Chinese Communist Party-Linked Firm
- “Since taking office, Biden has emphasized the flaws in American history over the successes.” (the Democrat Party today considers America itself the flaw – jjs) Joe Biden Neglects D-Day; Tweets About Tulsa Race Massacre
- “I think they’re going to be very happy.” Trump Gives Updates On Potential 2024 Run, Won’t Say Whether Pence Would Be His Running Mate
- You mean, started by Democrats, made worse by Democrats and totally fucked up by Democrats, Joe? WATCH: Biden Tells College Graduates That “Systemic Racism,” Climate Change Like Vietnam War
- “You don’t reverse discrimination [with] more discrimination.” Sen. Tim Scott Says America Needs More Opportunity Not Retaliation
- “In the end, Republicans won the day, but it was a close call.” Dems Thought They Could Win Texas, But They Can’t Even Win Fort Worth
- “Those who insist we’re all racist have fallen prey to the very thing they claim to fight.”Democrats’ Racism Obsession Is an Affront to Liberty
- “Today, that ‘but’ is the biggest elephant in the room.” Stop Saying “Of Course, Racism Still Exists, But…”
- “The confusion that seems to cloud Sen. Chuck Schumer’s thinking starts to clear up if you understand classic Soviet principles.” Schumer’s Confusion
- “In the Obamaverse, all of Trump’s accomplishments belong to Barack, and all of his administration’s failures have magically disappeared.” Obama’s Delusional Revisionist History
- “A House run would be an ‘outside the box’ play. But if Donald Trump has proved anything over the last six years, it’s that the old political rules no longer apply.” Trump vs. Pelosi: A Marquee Matchup for the Speakership?
- “Mike Hough, who serves as U.S. Rep. Alex Mooney’s chief of staff, is hamstringing the constituents of West Virginia’s 2nd District.” A Triple-Dipping, Carpetbagging, Goldbricking RINO
- “America needs more chutzpah like Sliwa’s, which is grounded in love for this country and its people, its families, and communities.” (not a fan of Sliwa at all, but that’s what I said about Trump when he came down the escalator – jjs) Populism Finds a Model in Curtis Sliwa’s Run for NYC Mayor
- “In the past few weeks, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former House Speaker Paul Ryan have given competing visions for the future of the Republican Party. My money is on DeSantis winning this round, given the hard left turn the Democrats have made on cultural and social issues. Ryan is cautioning the party to shy away from those fights and focus on the economy. It’s almost as if he still doesn’t understand why Trump won.” Ron DeSantis Versus Paul Ryan: The Ultimate Winner Is Not the One Saying Abandon the Culture War
- “Paul Ryan, trying to revive his influence, is still missing how massive the Trump meteor has been.” The Time of Romney-Ryan Republicanism Is Over
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Smith claimed that since Biden became [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] on Jan 20, ‘more people have illegally crossed the southern border than the entire population of Kansas City, Missouri.'” “It’s Crazy”: Republican Rep. Jason Smith Says Biden’s $6 Trillion Budge Has a “Zero Percent Increase” for Homeland Security
- “The horrifying increase comes months after Biden cancelled “Operation Talon” a Trump administration plan that deported illegal immigrants convicted of sex crimes.” Just How Many Sex Offenders Have Crossed the Border Under Biden?
- “The true impetuses behind the elites’ courtship of Latin America’s poor are money and power most of all.” The Vital Question Before America’s Working Class
- “US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents recently arrested multiple illegal migrants involved in human smuggling and seized millions of dollars worth of counterfeit products shipped from China.” US CBP Arrests Over 100 For People Smuggling Crimes Enabled By Biden’s White House
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Clegg said that the decision to suspend Trump for two years came following criticism from Facebook’s oversight board about suspending Trump indefinitely from the platform over comments he made on January 6 about the Capitol riot.” Facebook VP of Global Affairs Says Two-Year Trump Ban Was “Fair, Transparent, and Proportionate”
- “‘Access to the free and #OpenInternet is an essential human right in modern society’ — Unless you’re Trump, apparently.” Twitter Calls Open Internet an “Essential Human Right” After Being Blocked in Nigeria, Forgets Its Own Censorship
- “Many of the dead terrorist operatives… presented on social media and by Arab media outlets as ‘civilians.'” As Mainstream Media Continues to Peddle Hamas’ Narrative, New Evidence Shows Most Gaza Casualties Were Terrorists
- Irksome, tedious, phony turd whose only talent is being in the lucky sperm club. FOAD, Wallace. FNC’s Wallace to Lewandowski: “Come On Corey” You Are Blaming Trump’s Chinese COVID Inaction on Fauci
- “The New York Times revealed on Friday that both the Trump [administration] and Biden [junta] attempted to subpoena its reporters’ emails to identify sources. The DOJ introduced a gag order on March 3 to prevent the Times and Google, which operates the Times’ email servers, from publicly discussing the subpoena attempts.” White House Denies Knowledge of New York Times Gag Order
- “His book, Divided We Fall, fails to grasp why the conservative movement has left him behind.” David French Attempts to Revive the Dead Consensus
- “Elites in academia, media, and business want more debates over equity. The rest of us just want to feed our families and get along. Those two goals are not compatible in this fraught cultural climate.” How The New York Times Botched Its Dispatch on a Local Culture War Blow-Up
- “‘Backwards pants’ means “dementia.” (so, does that make Joe Biden the uncredited third member of rap duo Kris Kross? – jjs) Establishment Media Float Another Anti-Trump Conspiracy Theory
- “A prominent foreign policy journal boosted its advertising deal with a Chinese state-controlled media outlet in recent months, even as other news organizations have ended similar partnerships due to concerns about publishing propaganda.” Foreign Policy Ramps Up Advertising Deal With Chinese Propaganda Outlet
- “Persecution is now cool! Last year, the University of Pittsburgh fired cardiologist Norman Wang because he wrote and published a peer-reviewed paper calling for race-neutral policies in medicine. In addition, he was publicly denounced by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the journal retracted his paper, even though no one could cite any errors in his work.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Doctors Fire and Blackballed for Calling for Race-Neutral Policies in Medicine
- “We’re not backing down from this fight, and we’ll continue pushing for common sense gun laws that will save lives.” (potentially a huge win if Roberts ultimately doesn’t stab us in the face – jjs) Gavin Newsom Rages, Makes False Claims After Federal Judge Strikes Down California’s “Unconstitutional” Gun Ban
- “The horrors of experimentation on aborted babies are too easily purged from our thoughts, but they should stoke our national conscience.” (note: some might find descriptions in this article disturbing – jjs) Is Grafting Dead Babies’ Scalps Onto Lab Rats Any Better Than Child Sacrifice?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “E-Mails reveal employees should refer to historic Israel peace deals as ‘normalization agreements.'” State Department Shuns Term “Abraham Accords”
- “The Chinese president embarks on the most far-fetched rebrand of the century.” Xi Jinping: When Will I Be Loved?
- “When called for today, the two-state solution is in fact a euphemism for the one path sure to terminate the nation of Israel once and for all.” What Do Advocates of a Two-State Solution Actually Advocate?
- Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): “It is unconscionable the Biden [junta] tacitly approved Belarus and Syria’s election to the World Health Organization’s executive board by not formally calling for a vote and objecting to their candidacy.” Biden Junta Has “Grave Concerns”About Election of Syria, Belarus to WHO Board, But Made No Attempt to Prevent It
- “We keep hearing from them that Gaza is occupied, that Gaza is an open-air prison, that Gaza is a ‘penal colony.’ Gazans are oppressed, the theory goes, and Israel is the oppressor.”Who — or What — Occupies Gaza?
- Horrible as this is, Pratasevich is not an American citizen. There are a lot of other things to potentially go to the mattresses with Putin over, but this isn’t it. And killing Keystone and approving Nordstream doesn’t show strength either. Biden Twiddles His Thumbs as Journalist Tortured in Belarus
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Aside from bending over and spreading for the Mongoloids, Russkies and Farsis, what are you actually doing? Commerce Secretary Raimondo: Cyberattacks “Are Here to Stay,” “Will Intensify”
- “Budget proposal could force Navy to cut 11 battle-ready boats.” Biden Defense Budget Gives China Upper Hand, Republican Hawks Say
- “The Chinese Communist Party-linked company was emboldened by the successful efforts in Washington, D.C. to resist President Trump’s attempts to ban the data-mining app in 2020.”China’s TikTok App Will Collect “Biometric” Data Including “Faceprints and Voiceprints” of Western Users
- “Considering how the military has embraced social justice this is a pleasant surprise.” The Pentagon Puts a Halt to Pride Flags
- “A pandemic of ‘holy’ hate.” Muslim Anti-Semitism by the Numbers
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “‘This bill concerns me… because it involves an attempt by the United States of America to compete with China, but on terms that don’t favor us,’ said Sen. Mike Lee.” Republicans Grow Wary of China Bill as Democrats Sap It With Special Interests and Lofty Price Tag
- “How progressive reforms helped level a historic part of black Detroit.” Rock Bottom
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Biden [junta] is not concerned with diversifying my community as much as they are with the way we vote. In 2020, my county voted for President Trump by nearly a 40% margin. This pattern is consistent for all the counties surrounding the metro Atlanta area. [So-called quote-unquote ‘president’] Biden won Fulton County, which includes Atlanta, by almost 50 points. This percentage equates to a lot of wasted margin in Georgia’s most populous county for Democrats. They can engineer policy to export Fulton County residents to counties like mine, reduce their wasted margin by a significant amount, and remain comfortable. This policy could swing districts around them from purple and red to blue, affecting races at the local level, state legislature, and House of Representatives.” Trump Was Right: The Biden Junta Is Intent on Destroying the Suburbs
- “Now, with the pandemic finally easing, some companies want their workers back in the office. But that may be easier said than done.” POLL: 86% of Workers Don’t Want to Return to the Office Full-Time
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Progressive policies have time and again been proven to be misguided, even inimical to public safety.” Putting an End to “Reimagining” the Criminal Justice System
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Nikole Hannah-Jones confuses education with propaganda.” Author of “1619 Project” Hails Stalinist Cuba’s “Education”
- “The state of Virginia’s plans for ‘mathematics equity’ reform is woke utopianism masquerading as education.” Sorry, Virginia, There’s No Math-Equity Claus
- “A new book argues that many urban universities have their cities over a barrel.” Town v. Gown
- “How an ever-growing incompetent, ideologically driven expert class keeps us servile, stunted, confused, and ignorant.” Peritus Parasitus Wants Its Host Alive But Not Healthy
- Robert Spencer: “[Rancida Taliban’s] friend and associate is a quintessential example of how the Left has corrupted academia.” Hatem Bazian: Professor of Hate
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “North Face has two faces.” Smackdown: Big Oil Exposes Oil-Hating North Face Clothing Company as Buck-Naked Hypocrites
- “Republican Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen made the announcement on behalf of Florida and Alaska Thursday, as more states file suit against Biden.” Florida and Alaska Join Keystone XL Pipeline Lawsuit Against Biden
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “China has declared a space race, aiming to surpass the West by the end of the decade. How American responds is of monumental importance.” Will America Rise To China’s New Space Challenge?
- Our intrepid science reporter with two for Monday. First, “Cool image time! In the coming weeks and months the view from Curiosity is going to give us the most spectacular views of another world since the Apollo astronauts walked on the Moon.” Curiosity’s Dramatic Path Forward
- Next up, “Lower cost to orbit feeds more satellites which feeds more rocket companies which feeds more satellite and service companies which feeds more rocket companies which feeds a drop in the launch costs which feeds more satellite companies, and so forth on and on, until the human race is establishing colonies on Mars, the asteroids, and beyond.And all achieved by encouraging freedom and capitalism while limiting the power of government.”New Investment Capital Pours Into Commercial Space
- “In September, then-NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine declared, ‘It’s time to prioritize Venus,’ after scientists discovered compelling evidence for life there.” NASA Plans Return To Venus For First Time In Three Decades To Probe Microbial Life
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As Pride Month begins, the Left’s predatory designs on our kids accelerate.” The Left’s Urgent Mission to Sexualize Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “…his proposal is indeed a deeply serious one because if what he describes is ever actually implemented in this country, America will be locked in a totalitarianism every bit as terrifying as the Soviet Union on its worst day. Where the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union was the unquestioned highest authority in that suffering nation, [Ibram X. Crement] Kendi’s Department of Antiracism (DOA) would be no less destructive.” What the Critical Race Theory Left Seeks Is the “Dictatorship of the DOA”
- “I’m not fucking paying for that.” Bill Maher Has Some Savage Words For Liberals Who Want To Make College Free
- “A real heart-warmer.” Video: Father & Daughter Destroy Critical Race Theory
- “‘Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary,’ says Urban Dictionary.” Baby Name “Karen” Plunges In 2020, Hits Lowest Ranking Since 1927
- “At the time of the banning, Del Arroz was under serious mob attack from social justice warriors trying to drive him out of the sci-fi community.” Worldcon Ordered to Apologize and Pay Conservative Author Jon Del Arroz for Banning Him and Calling Him Racist”
- “The disgraced comedy is as grotesque as ever, but there’s a method to the madness.” Do We Owe Tom Green’s Freddy Got Fingered an Apology?
- “Despite a pretense of originality, HBO’s four-episode miniseries regurgitates the same, tired, anti-white and anti-American blood libels common in far-left discourse for nearly half a century.” REVIEW: HBO’s Exterminate All the Brutes is Riddled With Revisionist Marxist Falsehoods
- “Mark Bittman’s latest book, Animal, Vegetable, Junk: A History of Food, from Sustainable to Suicidal, is a dyspeptic rant that buries some good observations under layers of radical politics.” Meet the Cookbook Author Who Hates Food
- Judith Miller: “On Roman Polanski, J’accuse, and cancel culture.” Where Does It End?
HITHER & YON
- “Josephine Baker and Walter Duranty can be regarded as contrasting illustrations of the good and the bad of human beings.” Homage and Shame: Josephine Baker and Walter Duranty
- “The economic mind and policies of Abraham Lincoln.” Lincolnomics
- “As America seems on the cusp of profound change, it’s worthwhile looking back at what the Greatest Generation fought for.” Looking at What We Thought We Won in 1945
77th ANNIVERSARY OF D-DAY
- “Almighty G-d: Our sons, pride of our Nation, this day have set upon a mighty endeavor, a struggle to preserve our Republic, our religion, and our civilization, and to set free a suffering humanity…” FDR’s D-Day Prayer: “A Struggle to Preserve Our Republic, Our Religion, and Our Civilization
- And now, we have to liberate America itself from the progeny of the same evil that enslaved Europe and Russia for decades. Americans Commemorate D-Day 77 Years Ago: “Led to Liberation of Western Europe” and “Rid World of Evil”
- “It’s estimated that only about 2,500 survivors of the D-Day assault are still alive. Will anyone remember them and what they did after they’re gone?” (as long as I draw breath, I will never forget them – jjs) Only One D-Day Survivor Took Part in the Annual Commemorations This Year
- “Bless ’em all, bless ’em all, the long and the short and the tall… ” Remembering D-Day: June 6, 1944
- “In our current state of self-hating America, where will we ever get such men, and now women, again?” Great Generations
- The Red Army soldier “was right on the front lines when the National Socialists’ machinery of murder was destroyed,” said Charlotte Knobloch, a former head of Germany’s Central Council of Jews. “Every witness to history who passes on is a loss, but saying farewell to David Dushman is particularly painful,” said Knobloch. David Dushman, Last of Soviet Soldiers Who Liberated Auschwitz, Dead at 98
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.