Good morning kids. Wednesday and it seems we’re in a race; a race to cover-up Fauci and the fraud-cum-pandemic he and the Chi-Coms unleashed on the world, the abject criminality, criminal incompetence and unreconstructed real racism of Joe Biden, his son, Veep Throat Kackler Harris and all the other Maoists in the cabinet, the growing physical/forensic evidence confirming and proving that the 2020 election was indeed stolen in at last two of the six states (and another one showing the one that installed Soros stooge L.A. DA Gascon was rigged [and who knows how many others]) and much other malfeasance, hypocrisy and destruction so as to preserve, protect and defend the anti-American counter-revolution.
I am reticent in the extreme to even talk of electoral politics or polling or anything else involving normal political discourse because that stuff is right out the window considering everything we had witnessed going back to Obama and climaxing on January 6th-20th of this year. And there was no happy ending. But there are signs out there that we here in the former United States of America and elsewhere around the world at the very least understand we are hurtling headlong into a new dark age and perhaps are not going to go quietly. Speaking of “happy endings,” this happened the other day in the Peoples Republic of China:
Chinese police stormed a campus protest Tuesday inside Nanjing Normal University, where students were rising up against a plan to merge the school with a vocational college in fear that it would devalue their degrees.
Police said students held the dean hostage for over 30 hours, beginning Sunday. Some students “shouted verbal abuse and blocked law enforcement,” Danyang city police said in a statement.The Jiangsu education authorities suspended the merger plans, which affected five local universities, late Monday evening. But, that didn’t stop the students from raging forward.
Before you Pooh-Pooh platter this, remember that this is in China; a nation allegedly on the march to dominating the world and that for sure dominates its own citizenry. And no, this was not in Hong Kong with its subjugated western-oriented populace, nor ever in Xinjiang, a province that is essentially a massive concentration/death camp for the Muslim Uighurs. This is in a major mainland city. Considering the Chi-Com penchant for physically and mercilessly crushing all dissent, the balls of these students to risk getting Rachel Corrie’d with a tank for something seemingly as petty as protesting a school policy indicates to me something deeper going on in that country. Yet, if unarmed youth who are censored and surveilled out the wazoo by an all-powerful totalitarian regime that would step on them like a bug for looking sideways are doing this, it could be a sign of deeper disaffection throughout the entire nation.
Speaking of an imprisoned nation and a disaffected citizenry, we return to our own land of internal exiles, specifically to one of America’s “shining cities on a hill”… a slag heap with broken glass, rivers of raw sewage and crackpot racist bile — Baltimore:
When I lived in Baltimore I used to joke that Charm City, as the city called itself, should be honest and drop that first “c.” Harm in the form of violent crime was terrible and it was everywhere. There were open-air drug markets and the mid-sized city with so much history and such great potential was often the murder capital of the United States. This was the day of the infamous “Stop Snitchin'” DVD warning against going to police to inform against criminals or for any other reason.
The “Baltimore sage” H. L. Mencken said “For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.” And so it was with defunding the police and its ideological companion, critical race theory. Defunding police was a simple-minded attempt to grapple with complex problems, not all of which are real and not all of which have government solutions. Critical race theory is just as simple-minded, and as toxic as Baltimore’s Inner Harbor occasionally becomes.
The last thing Baltimore needed was to have its police defunded. But the mayor and city council followed the far-left activist agitators off that cliff in 2020, and homicide in Harm City shot up.
Businesses in historic and trendy Fell’s Point are feeling the effects directly, and after the city has failed to listen and do its job, they’re fighting back with a tax revolt according to WBAL.
Call it the Baltimore Tea Party.
“What is happening in our front yard — the chaos and lawlessness that escalated this weekend into another night of tragic, unspeakable gun violence — has been going on for far too long,” a portion of the letter says.
The letter demands that city leaders restore “basic and essential municipal services” including trach pickup, enforcement of traffic and parking laws through tickets and towing, stopping illegal open-air alcohol and drug sales and empowerment of police to responsibly do their jobs.
The business owners threaten to withhold tax and permit payments, placing those funds into an escrow account, if the city doesn’t respond to their request.
City officials are hired by voters to do their jobs. Businesses pay taxes to fund the city’s provision of services. But if the city is failing in its most fundamental duties, it doesn’t deserve the taxes. The business leaders can better spend that money on security and other services they can depend on, or something else.
The city’s failure can’t and won’t go without some reaction.
Pissing in the wind? Tilting at windmills? Maybe. Yeah, I get it. It’s easy to throw up your hands and be cynical especially when you look at all at the forces arrayed against us. But from Baltimore to Nanking to Tehran (see below) and even in Europe, people are at a breaking point. Change won’t happen overnight. But then again, I distinctly remember being in college when Reagan took office and the Soviet Union seemed as imposing and permanent as ever. Look what happened not even a decade later.
What cannot go on will not go on. The only questions are, how long can the intolerable be tolerated, what will it cost to overthrow the shackles of repression and ultimately, if we are successful (please G-d), what will come after? Lots to ponder.
- “Social workers, youth shelters, and the threat to parents’ rights.”
When the State Comes for Your Kids
- “It appears District Attorney George Gascon won a fraudulent election process.”
Was George Gascon Elected by Fraud?
- “The world watches expert tyranny masked as ‘liberal democracy’ crash and burn. The same lesson has been taught before, but the public dependably forgets every time.”
Get America Out of the Desert of “Expert Tyranny”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Daszak made the admission at a 2016 forum discussing ’emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,’ which appears to be at odds with Fauci’s repeated denial of funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing “Chinese Colleagues” Developing “Killer” Coronaviruses
- Doctor in 2003: “You’ve been at the NIH a pretty long time, and it seems to me that during your tenure, our ability to control infectious diseases hasn’t improved but, in fact, worsened.” LISTEN: 18 Years Ago, a Physician Called Into CSPAN to Tell Fauci to Resign Over the Same Style of Bungled Messaging He’s Had During Chinese COVID
- “There’s no end to the things we can do to make China pay for unleashing this plague and we should start right now.” Cotton: Make China Pay for Chinese COVID Now by Revoking Visas, Most-Favored-Nation Status
- “It has been said that if the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts. Analogously, if the statistics don’t accommodate the wished-for results, massage the statistics. The game is rigged from the start.” The Chinese COVID-19 Scandal: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics
- “Gottlieb’s statements make it clear that Fauci should not have strongly dismissed the lab-leak theory. While he clearly wants to give Fauci the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t have any ‘intent,’ there is clearly enough reason to believe Fauci was trying to cover something up.” More Evidence That Fauci Wasn’t Being Straight With the American People
- “Whom does Fauci work for?” Fauci Continues to Mislead Us About China
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “Dr. Fauci has a lot of explaining to do.” Follow the Science or Follow the Herd (Immunity)
- “The problem isn’t that Fauci weighed costs and benefits. It’s that he was willing to impose life-and-death costs on unwitting Americans in order to benefit himself.” Fauci’s Cost-Benefit Calculation: You Absorb the Cost, He Benefits
- “Concerns about a plausible lab origin of [Chinese] COVID-19 have not dissuaded global competitors from creating similar institutions.” Laboratories Like the Wuhan Institute of Virology Are on the Rise
- “In a recent poll, the majority of American voters said parents, not the federal government, should decide if public school children need the [Chinese] COVID-19 shot.” Vaccines For Kids? Amid Fauci E-Mail Scandal, Poll Shows Americans Trust Parents Over Feds
- “This poll marks the first time since the onset of the pandemic that a majority of Americans support a return to normalcy, yet another signal of growing optimism surrounding the remission of the virus and also likely vaccine efficacy.” Majority of Americans Want to Return to Normal, 71% of Democrats Disagree
- “The object of our current crisis has not been to get people back to life, joy, and pleasure but to institute a “new normal,” which involves denial of humanity and an excuse for our own lack of joy.” Bleached New World
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Republican party?” Bishop Garrison: Biden’s Racist Tool for a Military Purge
- “The government needs to drop this. Now.” (it can’t, and will only ramp it up – jjs) Biden’s Jan. 6 Narrative Just Got Even More Ridiculous
- “In the video, taken and posted online by a bystander… officers can be heard yelling at bystanders to back up, noting that the male suspect they are battling to the ground, who was wanted for multiple felonies, has a gun.” Chaotic Video Shows Bystanders Taunting Cops as They Struggle to Control Armed Suspect, Democrat Mayor Scolds Officers
- “Amazon has banned T-shirts mocking Vice President Kamala Harris and books critical of transgender ideology, but allows the sale of memorabilia proclaiming ‘Blue Lives Murder.'”Amazon Defends Sale of Anti-Cop Merchandise
- David Limbaugh: “Dividing Americans on race for raw political gain.” Biden’s Disgraceful Exploitation of the Tulsa Race Massacre
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “In a sane world, even Democrat Party leaders would now be calling upon Omar to resign from the House of Representatives, and she would never be able to get elected to any office of the public trust ever again. Instead, she is likely to emerge from this more powerful and influential than ever. After all, smearing America and Israel is throwing red meat to the Democrat Party’s base.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeelyou Accuses U.S. and Israel of Crimes Against Humanity, Equates Both With Hamas and Taliban
- “The Los Angeles teachers union joins their brethren in San Francisco to denounce Israel.”L.A. Teachers’ Union Reps Endorse the BDS Movement
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “E-mails show Biden served as conduit between Burisma Holdings and Blue Star Strategies.”Hunter Biden Facilitated Deal for Democratic Consultants Now Under Federal Investigation
- “Gwynne Wilcox serves as counsel for union that spent millions on election.” Biden Taps Union Ally for Board of Federal Labor Arbiter
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS“Gavin Newsom’s attempt to dodge a recall bid is shaping up to be a nice glimpse at how power protects power.”
Gavin Newsom’s Hollywood Collusion Shows How Power Protects Power
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “One after another, the votes contained perfectly filled ovals for Biden. What’s more, each of the bubbles boasted an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil.” MORE FROM GEORGIA: “Pristine” Biden Ballots that Looked Identical & Photocopied
- “The campaign titled Hot Call Summer will continue through June with virtual events, a paid media campaign, and efforts to text at least ten million voters living in 2022 battleground states that have seen ‘controversial’ voting legislation in state legislatures.” Tank Abrams Group Launches Campaign to Rally Minority Voters Around “For the People Act”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Critics of Trump’s efforts to utilize Justice Department resources for what amounted to a personal matter are shocked and angered at Biden’s DoJ moving to defend Trump. But the larger issues surrounding the defamation lawsuit supersede a previous ruling by Judge Lewis Kaplan of Manhattan that barred DoJ interference. No doubt the Biden Justice Department will not get into the habit of defending anything Trump is accused of or anything his attorney general did while in office. The outcry against the current DoJ’s efforts to defend Trump may yet result in a reversal of this policy.” In a Surprise Move, Biden’s DoJ Will Continue Defending Trump From Defamation Lawsuit Filed by His Accuser
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS
- “These associations merit real scrutiny, especially in light of Ms. Ahuja’s nomination to a role that would allow her to reinstate race-based training sessions throughout the entire federal government.” Josh Hawley Leads Hold on Joe Biden’s OPM Nominee over Seeming Embrace of Crackpot Race Theory
- “The old e-mails and cases matter now, as they mattered then, says Grosz. They show who Randi Weingarten really is and how New York schools are really run.” E-Mails Resurface Showing Teachers’ Union Boss and Self-Gassing Joo Randi Weingarten Dismissing Racism in New York Schools
- “Third in a series.” Racist Mayor: Muriel Bowser
- “[Nazi collaborator and convicted criminal] Soros is among the famous billionaires — many of whom are leftist advocates of high taxes and big government — who paid less of their wealth to the taxman than many working-class Americans, ProPublica reports.” ProPublica Reveals How Soros, Bezos, and Other Famous Billionaires Avoid Paying Taxes
- “What can Biden and the Democrats do? Not very much if they want Manchin to continue to vote with the Democratic caucus. On important procedural votes, Manchin is vital to maintain Democrat Party perks and privileges in the upper chamber. They don’t want to go back to being a minority party, and angering Manchin may very well trigger a response they won’t like.” Democrats Pressuring Biden to “Do Something” About Joe Manchin
- “How are the voters expected to tell?” Can Manchin Be Trusted on Voter Integrity?
- “In a Fox News interview on Monday, Trump praised Manchin: ‘He’s doing the right thing and it’s a very important thing. Otherwise you’re going to be packing the court. You’re going to be doing all sorts of very, very bad things that were unthinkable and were never even brought up during the election. Nobody brought this stuff up.'” Manchin Says He Won’t Budge on Voting Bill Opposition
- Considering they’re already flaming Joe Manchin, pissing off the other Senator from West Virginia is not going to necessarily helpful. Sen. Capito Accuses WH Officials of “Walking Back” Her Agreement With Biden
- “Group sets sights on Manchin in effort to abolish ICE, advance reparations and single-payer health care.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Group Plans “Third Reconstruction” Push
- “When America sneezes, the world catches a cold, so they say. Whatever on earth this administration is, it’s a whole lot worse than a sneeze.” Kamala Harris Laughs Off Her Border Job and Jen Psaki Turns Into a Human Emoji When She’s Asked Why
- “He reminds the nation that he’s still top dog in the GOP.” Trump Will Never Be Silenced
- “It’s hard to find someone more obsessed with and tortured by the issue of race.” Why Obama’s So Defensive of Critical Race Theory
- “McAuliffe was accompanied on stage by [Coonman Mammy McMengele] Northam, who endorsed the newly elected nominee despite McAuliffe calling for Northam’s resignation after the governor’s blackface scandal in 2019.” Virginia Democrats Bring Back Ex-Gov. and Clinton Crime Family Underboss Terry McAuliffe as Candidate for Governor
- Michael Goodwin: “Many with bleeding hearts have convinced themselves the gunslingers and gangbangers are guilty only of making misguided cries for help. Against that tide of delusion, it counts as very good news that 46 percent of respondents tell NY1/Ipsos pollsters that stopping the violence must be the next mayor’s top priority… Welcome to the real world.” It’d Be a Crime if the Next NYC Mayor Isn’t the Anti-DeBolshevik
- “Two people who have risen to the top of American politics show their dislike for this country.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou and Secretary of State Blinkered Blinken Don’t Like America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Stephen Miller: “And, tragically, @VP’s meaningless “do not come” statement is a lie. Just like the contemptible lie from @SecMayorkas that “the border is closed.” The truth is that Biden has flung the border wide open. The *policy* is come now and you will get in, and the whole world knows it.” Kamala Harris’ Trip To Central America Suffers Early Missteps
- “[So-called quote-unquote ‘vice president’] claims ‘we’ve been to the border.’ (She hasn’t.)”UPDATE: Kamala Harris Still Laughing Her Way Through Border Crisis
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- No one’s stopping you from renouncing your citizenship and moving to Cuba, tootsie, where there’s not an Old Glory in sight. Head to Margaritaville for last call, then get your ass in the water, start fucking swimming and don’t stop until you come out as diarrhea from a shark’s irritated bowels… NYT’s Mara Gay: “I Was Really Disturbed” By Pickup Trucks with “Dozens of American Flags”
- “New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay’s comments on MSNBC have been irresponsibly taken out of context.” The New York Times Defends Mara Gay’s Comments About American Flag And White Trump Supporters
- “The article had been written by ‘Joe Schmoe’ and was published at 2:19 p.m., according to an archived copy.” (sound of Don Lemon tearfully unzipping his pregnancy flight suit… – jjs)New York Times Says Story About Fruit Aliens Putting Watermelons On Mars Was Published In Error
- “The message, ‘It was the Trump Justice Department,’ is exactly the kind of deep state PR message that deflects blame. There never was a ‘Trump Justice Department.'” Business and Hypocrisy as Usual for Media on Latest Spying Story
- “American Airlines has instituted an investigation into the opinions of one of their pilots, Guy Midkiff, because he committed the “crime” of criticizing the introduction of the bigoted and Marxists program called Critical Race Theory (CRT) in his local schools.The attacks against him by one group that supports CRT have been vicious and slanderous.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Veteran Pilot Under Investigation by American Airlines for Expressing His Opinions
- “A man disarmed by his government is not a citizen — he’s a subject. Why I Need an AR-15
- “If the Supreme Court is unwilling to haul itself out of the hole it began digging a half-century ago, the court deserves to be discredited even further.” If the Supreme Court Upholds Roe v. Wade, Expect an Uprising
- “Polls show majority of Americans, independent voters reject Dem-backed pro-abortion bills.” Democrats Fight for Taxpayer Funding for Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Chinese police stormed a campus protest Tuesday inside Nanjing Normal University, where students were rising up against a plan to merge the school with a vocational college in fear that it would devalue their degrees.” (if they’re willing to do this over something not necessarily life and death, it means there is big trouble in workers paradise we don’t know about – jjs) Chinese Police Storm Rare Student Protest Inside Nanjing Normal University
- “We urge the U.S. side to immediately cease any forms of official contacts with Taiwan, handle the Taiwan question with caution, and refrain from sending any wrong signals to the separatist forces of ‘Taiwan independence’ so as to avoid causing further serious damage to China-U.S. relations and peace and stability across the Taiwan Straits.” Chi-Coms Decry US Chinese COVID Aid to Taiwan
- “Chinese fishing vessels switch off their tracking beacons to evade detection while sailing into Argentina’s Exclusive Economic Zone.”(Argentina should announce any unidentified vessels operating in its waters are subject to immediate sinking – jjs) Chinese Fishing Fleet Going “Dark” as it Plunders Argentina’s Waters
- “Instead of focusing on China’s rise and the Islamist threat on the Continent — two central challenges facing the trans-Atlantic alliance — Biden is set to offer vague platitudes about climate change and a global corporate tax.” Biden Seems Utterly Clueless About Europe’s Realities Ahead of His Trip (mostly because VP Head-Giver has never even been there – jjs)
* * * * *
- “Biden initiative to reopen consulates undermines recognition of Jerusalem.” Reopening Palestinian Missions Would Violate Law, Senators Say
- Palestinian media: “The Brigades mourned its fighters, Ahmed Abu Hasira and Osamah Janina, and said they died after a blessed life full of struggle and sacrifices, asking Allah Almighty to accept them as martyrs, bestow His mercy upon them and make His Paradise their eternal dwelling.” Comedy Gold! Two Hamas Gaza Terrorists Blow Themselves Up Dismantling Unexploded Israeli Ordnance
- “Ali Akbar Mohtashamipour was suspected of ordering the 1983 bombing of the U.S. embassy in Beirut and laid the foundation for the IRGC.” Even Funnier! Hezbollah Co-Founder Who Survived Book Bomb Dies of Chinese COVID-19
- “The postponement of the march is a surrender to Hamas and a fold in the face of a terrorist organization. Hamas has ruled that Jews will not march through the Old City on Thursday. The Government of Israel and the Israel Police surrendered.” Israeli Lawmaker Defies Hamas Threats, Promises To Hold Jerusalem Day Flag March
- “Hamas’ Islamism makes it a sworn enemy of Israel.” Progressives Ignore Cultural War Behind Middle East Conflict
- “Boycott calls have come from students inside the country, and dissidents at home and in exile, driven by a range of agendas but all targeting its regime’s ability to point to a high voter turnout as proof of legitimacy and national unity in the face of outside criticism.”Ahead of Iranian Election, Boycott Push May be Gaining Ground
- “Shedding light on the future — and on the Nuclear Deal.” Interview With Reza Pahlavi – Eldest Son of the Deposed Shah of Iran
- Raymond Ibrahim: “while the West falls all over itself to disavow any ‘conquest’ its ancestors may have engaged in — for example, the ‘conquest of the Americas’ at the hands of the ‘genocidal’ Columbus — here is the president of Turkey praising the violent conquests committed by his Muslim ancestors.” What Does It Mean When a Nation Honors a Mass-Murdering, Pedophilic Slaver?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Villanueva’s announcement was welcomed on social media by local residents, who have witnessed growing crime and chaos in the area — including an incident Monday when a woman with a knife was arrested as she attempted to disrupt an event by mayoral candidate Joe Buscaino, a Democrat who is currently president pro tempore of the City Council.”SHOCK: L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva Vows to Clear Homeless from Venice Beach by July 4
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Millions of April postings went unfilled amid labor shortage.” Job Openings Soar to Record High as Businesses Struggle to Find Workers
- Maybe if they stopped wasting millions on Crackpot Race Theory brainwashing struggle sessions and persecuting employees (see First Amendment section) they’d improve their bottom line. But, no. American Airlines Asks Workers To Volunteer For No Pay During Summer Travel Surge
- “Policymakers are using the same old playbook to solve a different challenge.” Call An Audible on Economic Recovery
- “How to drag the economy down to a watery grave.” Joe Biden: Creature from the D.C. Swamp
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “City officials are hired by voters to do their jobs. Businesses pay taxes to fund the city’s provision of services. But if the city is failing in its most fundamental duties, it doesn’t deserve the taxes. The business leaders can better spend that money on security and other services they can depend on, or something else. The city’s failure can’t and won’t go without some reaction.” (may this be the spark that spreads everywhere – jjs) Baltimore Tea Party? Businesses Refuse to Pay Taxes as Public Safety Crashes
- “In a shift from the agency’s traditional policy, the Justice Department will now make its federal agents wear body cameras in certain circumstances, Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said Monday. ” Justice Department To Change Body Camera Policy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I love all my students, but I will never lie to them regardless of the consequences.” Court Orders Loudoun County School Board to Reinstate Teacher Suspended for Christian Speech on LGBT
- “Stangel-Plowe alleged that on two occasions in 2017 and 2018 the Head of School ‘told the entire faculty that he would fire us all if he could so that he could replace us all with people of color.'” Teacher at Posh NJ Prep School Quits Over Crackpot Race Theory school quits over critical race theory
- “Rooting out the new racism espoused by the radical Left.” Social Media Blitz Exposes Campus Racism Triggered by Critical Race Theory
- “They will be taught how to advocate for inclusion and intervene when they see barriers, discrimination, biases and microaggressions.” (treating diseases and transplanting organs, not so much – jjs) Medical School at U. Texas Austin Will Focus on “Health Equity” in Curriculum
- “The ‘Education Against Hate Crimes Act of 2021’ would empower the Secretary of Education to distribute grants capped at $1.5 million to fifth through 12th-grade classrooms.” Dems Intro Bill Teaching “Hate Crime Prevention” to Fifth Graders
- “Students in one history class at a Massachusetts high school were tasked with creating slides to highlight the impact ‘systemic racism’ had on George Floyd.” Massachusetts High School Forces Students to Accept Concept of “Systemic Racism” in Essays
- “Educational leadership in San Francisco has all the gravity of a Marx Brothers film.”Bonkers on the Bay
- “Shannon Braun, sister of Chip Gaines, campaigned against woke policies.” (you can’t fix brainwashed, or unionized – jjs) HGTV Star’s Sister Elected to “Fix Up” School District Plagued by Crackpot Race Theory
- Dennis Prager: “…to take their children out of America’s schools.” The Single Best Thing Americans Can Do to Retake America
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The climate fanatics have a habit of regularly revealing that they’re running a racket.” The More Alarmists Talk, the More We Know Global Warming is a Scam
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- A twofer from our intrepid science reporter, beginning with “The Chinese press release provides no details about how well the rover is functioning, where exactly this location is on the surface of Mars, nor anything else of interest.” China Releases Orbital Image Showing Zhurong on Mars
- Also, “Capitalism in space: A federal complaint has been filed against Virgin Galactic, claiming the company made false and misleading reports concerning its financial state.”Investors Sue Virgin Galactic for Stock Fraud
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The statues have been repeatedly vandalized over the last several years.” Confederate Monuments at Center of Deadly “Unite the Right” Rally to Come Down
- “Longtime host Chris Harrison is officially exiting stage-left from Bachelor Nation, after cancel culture squeezed him out.” Cancel Culture Drop-Kicked Chris Harrison From The Bachelor After Almost Two Decades
- Christian Toto: “Rapper’s incendiary attacks on Cancel Culture find reporters ducking, not covering.” Media Ignore Tom MacDonald’s Anti-Woke “Snowflakes” Smash
- “In the snap, we see the members of the team wearing uniforms that all had the Jewish Star of David emblazoned on them. All team members in the photo were Jewish, the outlet noted.” Pro-Palestine Model Bella Hadid Faces Backlash For Posting Photos Of 1939 “Palestine” Team That’s Actually Jews
- “The default to victimhood likely finds its roots in the postmodern philosophy permeating American culture.” Communicable Victimhood
HITHER & YON
- “Mare of Easttown will break your heart each episode, but you’ll then obsessively turn on the next one, unable to step away.” HBO’s Mare of Easttown is the Best Mystery of the Year
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.