Good morning kids. Start of a new week and summer. Crime waves, race riots, political riots, anti-Semitism, government persecution of political opponents, mass PTSD inflicted by said government via the ginning up of fear over a Chinese-originated virus as a means to subvert the Constitution, mass-indoctrination everywhere in Crackpot Disg-Race Theory, and on and on. Yup, “hot fun in the summertime!” here in the land of the freebie and the home of the enslaved, just in time for us to celebrate July 4th, Independence Day. That is if we will be allowed to celebrate it instead of say “Gay Pride,” “Juneteenth” and “Indigenous Peoples’ Day.”
A New Jersey Board of Education in Randolph, N.J. removed Columbus Day from their school’s calendar and replaced it with “Indigenous Peoples Day.” They did so to be inclusive, and without publicizing that this change was being contemplated. Two minutes were given to the matter.
When word got out, a furor ensued among the community, including Italian-Americans and members of the Knights of Columbus. Many spoke is protest at the next BoE meeting. Here is one such protest:
“It’s been 529 years since Columbus found a new world. Now, you want to remove his memory, but are not exactly clear why. You reported acting because other places have done so. Really? What is clear is that in the half a millennia that since passed, we’ve lost much of what he did, what he looked like, or even where he’s buried.
We all know that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Social Media has given a huge megaphone to those who previously stood on soap boxes. They find others and together demand cancellation of whatever. Surrender incites the mob to ever more extreme demands. I speak today because someday, they will come for me. . .
. . .Replacing Columbus to celebrate the Indigenous might be seen as Red skin being preferred to the ‘almost black’ skin of Mediterranean Peoples like Spanish and Italian. My many Italian friends have told me it insults all of them. They feel Columbus and his explorations exemplify their rich history, as Saint Patrick does for the Irish. Lowering the Italians will not raise the indigenous.
An Italian declared crossing the Rubicon important. The Randolph Board of Education should consider whether removing Columbus reflects: scholarship, a lessening of knowledge, or a Politically Correct bashing of America and its idols out of fear. I do hope you reverse your decision. Thank you.”
Here’s the next part of the story. Immediately after the last speaker sat down, the Board of Education considered what they had heard from the community. They thought the feedback valuable. It then voted to remove all mention of any holiday, replacing all with “Day Off.” Christmas, Martin Luther King, Memorial Day… all will be known as “Day Off.”
The members of the audience were stunned. The audio of the meeting has members shouting, “What is happening?” What did you just do?”
News of this decision exploded, locally and nationally, reaching even England and India.
A special meeting of the Randolph, NJ Board of Education has been called. It is anticipated that even more of the community will attend.
As I have been saying over the past few weeks, there is a palpable sense of disgust as well as anger at what is being done to us. Look at the official reaction from the Democrat-Propaganda Complex at our vocal disgust with this Crackpot Disg-Race Theory. You take the most flak when you’re directly over the target and when none other than vermin like Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou are claiming:
“Republicans love to create outrage over things that aren’t actually happening. People should be asking them, what elementary, middle and high school is teaching Critical Race Theory and why they are spinning false narratives.”
You know that someone just turned on a floodlight in the kitchen and the cockroaches are scattering like flushed quail. So, it’s all a Republican conspiracy theory eh? Pray tell, what the hell is going on in this Rhode Island school?
A group of Rhode Island teachers in favor of implementing critical race theory in their schools offered extra credit to their students who agreed to testify on an anti-critical race theory state bill.
Documents obtained by Parents Defending Education show that at least two educators across different departments at Barrington High School in Barrington, Rhode Island offered five extra points to students to be used on their next exams if they chose to verbally testify or offer a written comment on the legislation. E-mails also show the educators praised students who chose to submit testimony.
“C’mon, J.J.,” I can hear Proud Momzer typing from his Soros crib sheet. “That’s just a one-off, if it’s even a real story and not a figment of Reich-wing media!” Well, maybe he’s right. It’s a one-off in one school. Just like it’s a one-off in just one US Navy:
As he assumed the office of Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Michael Gilday announced that he wanted to change the Navy. While the title of his remarks in the video you see here below was: “One Team, One Navy,” its actual message was racist and divisive. His bottom line: only “conversations” about race would help. The “conversations” he referred to were in fact a lecture from America’s most popular and fact-challenged racist du jour, Ibram X. Kendi.
The “conversation” included “shared” videos of naval personnel claiming that America was racist and that they were angry. “Being African-American in America is not fun,” an aviation technician claimed, especially no doubt for a two-term African-American president who pocketed $100 million for the skillful exploitation of his public office.
There was no word on whether being African in Somalia, Sudan, and Nigeria is any more “fun” than being black in America or whether being a Somalian hater of Jews and America might put you on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and get you protected by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the leadership of the Democrat Party.
In keeping with Gilday’s efforts to divide the Navy by race, an official Navy video endorsed the Marxist organization Black Lives Matter and denounced police for the death of drug-dealer-accomplice Breonna Taylor, who was shot resisting arrest when her boyfriend triggered a hailstorm of bullets after shooting and wounding a police officer doing his job. Bottom line of the video: naval recruits and officers need to hate their “white supremacist” country and question their service. . .
. . .If Gilday weren’t weak, he wouldn’t be occupying his current position over the heads of more qualified admirals. And if those admirals had shown a willingness to stand up to the purgers, then the entire Navy wouldn’t be subjected to woke witch-hunts and what the Chinese Communists refer to as “struggle sessions.”
Even before the Navy confronts Communist China or Jihadist Iran, it’s under attack from their anti-American leftist allies in this country. The enemy is inside the military and waging psychological war on its own country.
Gilday, like the rest of the woke military leaders, is a pathetic figure who has dispensed with his oath of allegiance and has sworn a woke oath to anti-white race theory. He has pledged his service to racist ideas, like those of Ibram X. Kendi, who will forever despise him on account of his skin color.
And as a reward for his treason, he hopes to be left alone long enough to retire as a lobbyist.
On a not entirely unrelated note, I feel bad for the poor Leftists this morning. The joyous occasion of a white man plowing into a group of Gay Pride celebrants in Fort Lauderdale turned tragic when it was revealed that not only was it an accident but that the driver was evidently a fellow celebrant. I cannot imagine the grief at not being able to proclaim this an act of white supremacist terrorism. The horror. It’s cold comfort that the media will claim that even though it was an accident, white supremacists everywhere were cheering, passing out candy and ululating, and that, after all, is the real story from this incident. As a way to lift their spirits, be sure to torch a synagogue or church and sucker punch a few Hassidim and elderly Asian people who dare show themselves in public as your expression of peace, love, understanding and tolerance that is the hallmark of Leftists.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Justin Knight, president of the Fort Lauderdale Gay Men’s Chorus, said… that both the driver and the victims of a tragic accident at a Gay Pride parade were part of his group.” Fort Lauderdale Mayor Walks Back Claim of “Terrorist” Attack at Pride Parade
- President-in-Exile Donald J. Trump: “A plan to get divisive and radical theories out of our schools.”Against Critical Race Indoctrination
- “If H.R. 1 fails in the Senate, will Joe Manchin join a few Republicans and vote for H.R. 4 instead?”Quashing H.R. 1 is Not Enough
- Daniel Greenfield: “Neighborhoods secede from cities, cities from counties, and counties from states.” The Small Secessions of the New Civil War
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “‘Purge’ is well chosen, because that’s exactly what this is, a nakedly political purge of the loyal opposition, and the forcible silencing of political dissent in America. It’s plain as day what is coming. What is not clear is whether or not there will be any significant number of Americans who stand for freedom and against tyranny.” XiNN Uses Ashli Babbitt to Paint Trump Supporters as Terrorists
- “It’s as if the Biden [junta] is in the business of ‘disappearing’ political dissenters.” Jan. 6 Suspects Held Without Bail More Un-American Than Capitol Incursion
- “Former NYPD Chief of Patrol Wilbur Chapman shared his disagreement with the DA’s dropping of the numerous looting and burglary cases. ‘If they are so overworked that they can’t handle the mission that they’re hired for, then maybe they should find another line of work.'” Report: NYC Drops Most Rioting, Looting Cases from 2020
- “This flag burning propelled the Proud Boys and Antifa into a violent conflict. Participants in the battle utilized pepper gas, batons, flagpoles, and makeshift shields.” Antifa, Proud Boys Clash in Riot at Park Outside Portland
- “This is fine with nitwits on the Portland city council. Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, who has been agitating for the unit’s elimination, complained that the resignations deprived the city council of being able to humiliate the officers further.” Portland Mayor Scrambles as Fallout From Mass Resignations of Portland Riot Squad Begins
- “Trust in the FBI cannot be regained until there is a reckoning. That can only come through accountability for bad actors.” (the whole damn thing is corrupt – jjs) How Do We Regain Trust in the FBI?
- “Democrats are obsessed with the former, but most Americans likely fear the violence of the latter more.” (the truth is they’re not unrelated; both were perpetrated by the Left who overthrew the government – jjs) Jan. 6 or June 2020
- No, you and yours did the rioting and placed the blame on us who merely protested peacefully.Filthy Subhuman Criminal Mikvah Waters Claims Trump Campaign Helped Organize Capitol Riot
- “The Left is using Critical Race Theory to undermine the U.S. military — but Americans are fighting back.” There’s Nothing New About the Effort to Propagandize the Military
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Gee, what else happened in 2017, particularly in late January? Wuhan Lab Found All Genes To Recreate “Epidemic Strain” of Chinese Coronavirus In 2017
- “Billions of dollars are at stake, not just for the mRNA vaccine makers, but for efforts to develop new antiviral drugs, ones that can be patented and sold at a significant markup.” Why Was News of India’s Success With Ivermectin Suppressed?
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “Aside from the medical and scientific community having blood on their hands over politicizing the biggest medical calamity of our time, their future credibility is shot.”Following the Scientists Who Were Destroying America Just to Spite Trump
- “The unearthed financial ties between EcoHealth Alliance and Google follow months of big tech censorship of stories and individuals in support of the [Chinese] COVID-19 ‘lab leak’ theory.”REVEALED: Google and USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments for Over a Decade
- “Once Americans release their fear of [Chinese] coronavirus, then it will witness a true return to normal.” Americans Get Complacent Amid Slow Return To Post-Lockdown Normalcy
- “It is distressing to see people under fifty acting as if they were approaching ninety. Mental alertness is a vanishing quantity and the future is irremediably compromised. We are living among a population that has grown old before its time.” Mental Alertness: A Casualty of Chinese COVID
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “He calls for a restoration of the First Amendment.” Justice Alito’s Defense of Religious Freedom
- Margot Cleveland: “The Philadelphia foster care case represented yet another failure by the high court to definitely end the ongoing governmental targeting of faith-based organizations.” In Philadelphia Foster Care Case, Roberts Supreme Court Refuses To Protect Christians From Persecution
- “The Supreme Court issues a unanimous opinion that masks significant ambiguity on key religious-freedom questions.” Punting Again on Religious Liberty
- “The underground church is not just in China anymore.” WATCH: New Documentary Details Government Crackdown On Canadian Christians, Likens To Communist China
- “Although we were disappointed with how the situation was greatly mishandled we do not believe the organizers intention came from an anti-Semitic place but the threats they were receiving to their event were.” (they caved to terrorists; same results – jjs) Israeli Vendor Booted from Philly Food Truck Event
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Reports indicate that the suspect threw a bottle of water at Newsom.” (should’ve been a flaming sack of shit – jjs) Man Arrested and Charged with Assault After Incident with Gavin Newsom
- “A recent poll showed that 55% of voters prefer a ‘generic Republican’ to Stretchin’ Gretchen in the next election. Even worse for Whitmer, her opponent isn’t likely to be generic. It’s looking more and more like recently retired Detroit Police Chief James Craig will be taking her on.” Michigan Gov Pulls Most CCP Virus Restrictions — Too Little Too Late?
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Democrats in the Texas House walked off the floor of the House chamber last month, breaking quorum and stopping Republicans from passing election reforms, as well as a bail reform legislation that Abbott in particular wanted… After the walk-out, Abbott vowed to defund the legislative branch for ‘abandon[ing] their responsibilities.'” Greg Abbott Defunds Texas Legislature After Democrats Stage Walk-Out, Block Election Reforms
- “The state does a routine cull of the voter rolls every two years. It became a huge deal in 2018 when Democrat candidate for governor [Tank] Abrams decided to make the culling a political hot potato and turned it into a racial issue by claiming Republicans were trying to ‘suppress’ the black vote.” Georgia Looks to Remove 100,000 Inactive Voters From Registration Rolls
- PIEOTUS Trump: “[State Senator Jake] Corman is fighting as though he were a Radical Left Democrat, saying that a Forensic Audit of Pennsylvania not take place. Why is Senator David Argall playing the same game? Are they stupid, corrupt, or naive? What is going on?” Is Pennsylvania on the Verge of a Forensic Election Audit?
- “All counties are equal, but some counties are more equal than others.” “Blue” Southeast PA Counties Had Head Start on Election Grants
- “Perhaps the most concerning part is that sheriffs will be able to establish temporary polling locations at county jails, available to people who live in the county and are in custody so long as they have not been convicted of the offense for which they are detained.” Illinois Governor Signs Bill to Make Election Tampering Permanent Fixture
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- But-eyed cocksucker: “I talked with the attorney general about going beyond that. He needs to do a wholesale review of the last four years.” Schiff-for-Brains: I’m Pressing AG Garland for Full Investigation of “Gross Abuses” of Trump DOJ
- “Ms. Clifford has made any number of bizarre, fantastical claims that call into serious question her truthfulness, mental state, and ability to competently testify.” Now You Tell Us: Creepy Porn-Shyster Avenatti’s Legal Team Attacks Stormy Daniels’ “truthfulness, mental state and ability to competently testify”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The politically interesting issue is why are skeletons in Harris’ closet emerging now? More Trouble for Kamala: Nina Simone’s Granddaughter Accuses Veep Throat of Taking Away the Family’s Estate
- Ninth in a series of profiles from Frontpage Mag. Racist Mayor: Jenny Durkan
- “Republicans love to create outrage over things that aren’t actually happening. People should be asking them, what elementary, middle and high school is teaching Critical Race Theory and why they are spinning false narratives.” Radical Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Denies Schools Are Teaching Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “Harris becomes president the first day after everyone (agrees? admits?) that Joe Biden has lost his marbles. That makes her a mortal threat to Jill’s position.” Is Jill Biden Kneecapping Kamala Harris?
- “The May fundraising hauls bring the NRCC’s cash on hand to $42.1 million, topping the DCCC’s cash reserves by $6 million.” House Republicans Grow Midterm Cash Advantage Over Dems
- “The 45th president has some candid thoughts about China, the 2020 election, the border, the likelihood of a Wuhan lab leak, and more.” Trump, Unbowed
- “The 87-year old Grassley is contemplating one more Senate run in 2022. He has routinely racked up 60-70 percent of the vote in every election he’s ever run. He is more than a political icon in Iowa. He is loved by his supporters and respected by his opponents. But he may be in trouble if he seeks another term.” Does Seven-Term Senator Charles Grassley Have One Good Fight Left In Him?
- Roger Kimball: “Pretty soon, perhaps, all the days will be national holidays, one for every left-wing interest group going.” Our New American Renaissance
- Charlie Kirk: “No longer the party of the ‘little guy,’ Democrats are now the party of ‘the man.'”Where Has the Party of Lake Wobegon Democrats Gone?
- “Biden may end up like Obama, remaining personally popular while his party loses elections.” (Obama wasn’t popular; he was half-black and media-protected – jjs) Are We Stuck with Biden?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The @VP STILL hasn’t visited the border. You can’t truly know the situation until you speak with people on the ground. I and 55 of my colleagues sent this letter to @POTUS demanding her removal from this position because 180k encounters, a 21-year high, is unacceptable,” Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI) tweeted. 56 House Republicans Demand Joe Biden Replace Kamala Harris for Failing to Secure Southern Border
- “It seems to me libs are all about skin color. Would they happily allow people over the border if Central America had been conquered by the pale people of Ireland? If pasty white, freckled criminals from the Emerald Isle were ravaging girls and women? Or would we all finally be on the same page?” Numbers Don’t Lie, Liberals Lie: A Real Look at Illegal Immigrant Crime
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Twitter doesn’t care. Jack Dorsey’s company is knowingly allowing thousands of tweets pushing disinformation about the accident. He doesn’t care about the harm he is actively doing, going by his own disinformation and misinformation standards.” Twitter Allows Harmful Disinformation to Trend Following Pride Parade Accident in Florida
- “Her Twitter account contains a host of derogatory and violent remarks directed towards men.”Media Matters Director Admits Running Scams, Wants To “Kill All Men”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Democrat Party won the long march through journalism, but this Pyrrhic victory has meant the destruction of every principle of journalistic integrity liberals ever claimed to champion.” The Biden No-Go Zones
- “On the New York Times’ blindness to what it has become.” All the Projection That’s Fit to Print
- “…in fighting back against critical race theory, conservatives have repeatedly shown that they know perfectly well what it is.” The Three Most Common Lies Pro-CRT Media is Telling Concerned Parents and the Public
- “Marxist thinkers invented critical race theory in order to upend society by claiming that hidden racism pervades American institutions.” Small, Bitter Fruit, aka Don Lemon, Erases the Blacks and Asians Who Oppose the Evils of Critical Race Theory
- “Should we be shocked that a so-called journalist is criticizing a legal process used by people to understand what their own governments are doing? Absolutely not.” NBC “Journalist” Furious That Critical Race Theory Critics Are Doing Better Journalism Than She is
- “Callers insulted Stelter and CNN on live television while he was trying to promote the latest edition of his book, Hoax,” Tater telter Gets Peeled Live on Air by C-SPAN Callers
- “The new bigotry on American campuses: In an email sent out to his entire faculty in mid-May, George Mason University president Gregory Washington demanded that the university’s hiring practices specifically discriminate in favor of minorities and women over whites and men.”Today’s Blacklisted American: George Mason University to Blackball Whites and Men in Hiring
- “The Supreme Court’s problematic decision in District of Columbia v. Heller is being used to attack the right to keep and bear arms.” Biden Is Cracking Down on Guns Again With AR-15 Pistol Ban, and He’s Using Heller to Do It
- “California lawmakers don’t trust us citizens to be good people on our own. So they create laws to help us become better people… with their help.” Making Us Better Citizens, One Gun Law at a Time
- “The legislation would make it easier to vote in federal elections — also easier to cheat, critics say.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Legislation to Stop Gun Violence…Will Have a Better Chance… If We Pass H.R. 1”
- “The new prosecutor dropped all the felony charges, all the gun charges and charged me with a crime that said I purposefully placed other people in imminent or physical injury, and by G-d I did it, that’s what the guns were for. The guns were there to scare people off and make sure they didn’t approach us, and that’s what the guns did,” After Being Forced to Forfeit Their Guns, the McCloskeys Show Off a New AR-15
- “Those who advocate for abortion no longer talk in the language of choice. They talk about it as a right. That’s what our [so-called quote-unquote “president”] talks about it — as a right. And this really evolved when, under a previous administration, when he was the vice president, when abortion became, not by an act of Congress, not by a court, but by a regulation, declared as medical care.” Archbishop: Biden Guilty of “Most Aggressive Thing We’ve Ever Seen in Terms of This Attack on Life When It’s Most Innocent”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Friday presidential elections saw ‘a record low’ turnout, Reuters reported.” Hardline Muslim Cleric Allegedly Behind Mass Executions to be Iran’s Next President
- “Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif sees ‘good possibility’ of a Biden-Tehran nuclear deal before August.”Biden Junta Renews Push For Nuclear Deal With Iran After Mass Executioner Raisi’s Presidential Win
- “Israel has no intention of waiting to see if Raisi, a sadistic hard-liner, intends to hurt her and may already have swung into action.” Israel is Worried About Ebrahim “the Butcher” Raisi, Iran’s New President
- “There have been numerous fires, explosions and other accidents near Iranian nuclear facilities over the past year.” Another “Accident” at Iranian Nuclear Facility Forces Emergency Shutdown
- They’d rather die from an actual disease than from risking getting mythical “Joo-cooties.” This is insanity writ large. Palestinian Authority Rejects Israel’s Offer of a Million Vaccine Doses; Other Countries Are Already Asking for Them, Report Says
- “The overwhelming lack of support for his posture on the world stage also persists despite Biden enjoying favorable coverage from mainstream media outlets — a bias clearly on display at the recent G7 summit.” Over 50% of Likely Voters Call Biden a Flop on Foreign Policy
- “More than 50 Americans are wrongfully imprisoned abroad.” Lawmakers Launch Task Force To Bring Home Americans Held Hostage Overseas
- “After these weeks of terrible antisemitic demonstrations, we at our building headquarters raised next to the European flag, and the German flag, [and] the Berlin flag, said let’s raise for 1 week the Israeli flag as a gesture of solidarity. We do not accept this kind of aggressive anti-Semitic movements.” German Media Giant’s Message To Employees: Find A New Job If You’re Anti-Israel
- “Weak support for Nigerian government could open doors for extremist groups.” Nigeria’s War on Twitter Prompts National Security Concerns
- “Most Poles or Hungarians, including their youth, don’t swoon over our leftist fashions — or care about how they play out in the Western European media.” Eastern Europeans Know Enough to Abhor Alien Practices
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- If Trump is akin to Hitler, what does that make the over 80 million of us who voted for him? That is not necessarily a rhetorical question because it has deadly serious implications. U.S. Special Operations Command Reinstates Diversity Inclusion Adviser Who Compared Trump to Hitler
- “After Trump ordered the drone strike that killed Qods Force commander Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad in January 2020, the White House cited the 2002 authorization for the use of military force (AUMF) as legal justification.” Rep. McCaul: Vote to Repeal AUMF a Bid to Undo One of Trump’s “Boldest Counterterrorism Successes”
- “The Biden [junta] believes that nuclear arms control is key to peace between nuclear states — more critical than modernizing America’s nuclear forces.” The Arms Control Delusion Lives On
- Daniel Greenfield: “Forget fighting China, confess your white privilege.” A Racist Training Program for the U.S. Navy
- Robert Spencer: “Like a kid with a new toy, leftists are bringing their latest tool of oppression and discord everywhere.” Canada: University Uses Crackpot Disg-Race Theory to Fight “Islamophobia”
- “Is there a culture of misogyny and polygamy at CAIR-Florida?” CAIR Collectable and Disposable Wives Club
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “But have no idea how the money will be paid: ‘Let me be clear: Cities will never have the funds to pay for reparations on our own.'” Eleven U.S. Mayors Call For Paying Reparations In Their Cities
- “As bipartisan negotiations continue, some Dems vow to ‘move on’ from GOP talks.” Dark Money Groups Fund Liberal Push To Pass Infrastructure Without Republicans
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “After a week of cringey appearances touting the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine and the relaxation of his draconian stay-at-home order, Governor Gavin Newsom is tellingly silent on the coming gas tax hike.” Gavin Newsom Silent as Nation’s Highest Gas Tax Rises — Again
- “You can’t make people middle-class by throwing lots of government money at them.” Biden’s Crooked Path to the Middle Class
- “Small business innovators often provide jobs and opportunities that uplift entire communities. They need the confidence that they will not get shaken down by predatory litigators.” Predatory Litigation is a Threat to Small Business Recovery
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It’s always a good vibe, and it always has to have a left turn because kids don’t know how to act.”Violence Breaks Out at Various Juneteenth Celebrations Across the Country
- “…when you send the message that some crimes just don’t matter, whether because they happened during a political protest or because you think prosecutions are unfair, it leads to the breakdown of social order, an increase in violence — and ultimately, the destruction of neighborhoods occupied by the very people these hypocrites claim to want to help.” Our Prosecutors Are Imperiling Us
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The GOP’s record on finding cures is better than you think.” To Eradicate AIDS, Dems Can Learn a Lot from Republican Presidents
- “The Court leaves the door open for the Democrats to reactivate the individual mandate.”SCOTUS Wimps Out on Obamacare — Again
- “Biden wants others to pay the Medicare taxes he avoided — not because he values seniors, but to create a slush fund he can raid to pay for other programs.” Biden’s Plan to Raid Medicare Shows His Callous Disregard For Math and Voters
- “In a 7-2 ruling, the Supreme Court found that the states and individuals challenging the law lacked standing.” Obamacare Survives a Third (and Likely Final) Challenge
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A New Jersey Board of Education in Randolph, N.J. removed Columbus Day from their school’s calendar and replaced it with ‘Indigenous Peoples Day.'” Rebellion After Randolph Board of Education Cancels Columbus Day
- “A group of Rhode Island teachers in favor of critical race theory in school offered extra credit to students who testified on an anti-CRT state bill.” Pro-Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Teachers Reward Extra Credit To Students Who Testify On Anti-CRT Bill
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Mainstream media and radical climate alarmists bombard the public with reports claiming human-caused climate change is causing a historic mega-drought in the West.” Climate Change Drought Fairy Tale Season Is Here
- “As I have learned the hard way, the science behind climate change has no more predictive real-world value than the science behind [Chinese] COVID.” The Utter Uselessness of Climate Change “Science”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with two for the start of summer. First, “Japan’s legislature on June 15th approved a new law designed to protect the ownership of the resources private entities extract for profit in space.” Japan Passes Law Protecting Property Rights in Space
- Next, “…The landform here is quite clearly reminiscent of a glacier, but because they don’t yet have confirmation of its watery nature, as good scientists they can’t call it that.” A Confused River of Ice on Mars
- “Calculating how much food we need to set aside for hard times to come is eminently doable.”Preparing for the Coming Food Shortages Associated with the Dark, Cold Years
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As long as Title IX is run by ideologues like Catherine Lhamon, the campus Title IX office remains a threat to both the rule of law and men.” Despite Legal Chastening, Biden Seeks To Revive Campus Kangaroo Sex Courts
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Black people owned black people in all 13 original colonies and in every state that allowed slavery. Frequently, freed black people would go on to own more slaves than their white neighbors. In 1830, nearly a fourth of the free black slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves, and several owned more than 30, far surpassing their white slave-owning neighbors.”Slave Stories History “Forgot.” Black People Owned Slaves Too
- “Okay, everybody — I want you to meet my brother Dave, his husband, Frank, and my sobrina, Mia, my niece.” (“it’s not easy being a queen…” – jjs) Pride Month: Sesame Street Introduces Homosexual Male Couple for “Family Day”
- “A new flag?! No thanks. Old Glory still waves as a symbol of liberty and justice for all,” Noem wrote on Twitter. Gov. Kristi Noem Blasts Singer’s Call To Abandon U.S. Flag
- Christian Toto: “The musical, under attack from the woke mob, crashes at the box office (again).”Did Cancel Culture K.O. In the Heights?
- “That men and women now come to slander and distort these sub-creations of Tolkien is, in a strange way, a testament to his legacy.” In an Affront to Its Namesake, the Tolkien Society Goes Woke
- “…And a primer on why Marxist Critical Theory is a moral corrosive.” A Brief History of Moral Evolution
- Evanston. Chock full of insane liberals who are not so insane as to actually live in Chicago and get shot, raped, robbed and stabbed. Juneteenth, Gay Pride Celebrations Allowed in City That Canceled Independence Day Parade
- “Mickey Guyton is every self-conscious, self-loathing Nashville executive’s affirmative action dream.” Mickey Guyton Represents the Left’s Next Cultural Conquest: Country Music
- “Does ‘inclusive’ history have to be sanitized history?” Cancelling Stonewall Jackson
HITHER & YON
- “Jerry Seinfeld’s memoir, Is This Anything? proves to be an enjoyable meditation on the pleasures of comedy as well as a reminder that it’s a dying art form.” Jerry Seinfeld Exposes the Problems of Contemporary Comedy
- “A father’s love is as important as a mother’s.” 10 Studies That Show the Powerful Impact of a Father
- “By shuffling off early, we smokers are doing the ingrates a small favor. You can live as long as you like, as long as you don’t like living.” Thank You For Smoking
- “Smart, funny, and sure to entertain, the story of Georgetown translates expertly to the screen via the impressive directorial debut of Christoph Waltz.” (with Vanessa Redgrave in it, it’s a non-starter for me – jjs) Christoph Waltz Directorial Debut Georgetown is a Wildly Engaging Political Thriller
- “Our overuse of screens has become the equivalent of eating ice cream for three meals a day — we need a serious salad break. We’ve gotten dull and, yes, actually, fat, and we need to get off the screens before we forget how to deal with real life.” This Summer, Turn Off Your Screens and Boldly Go Out Into the Real World
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.