ood morning kids. The weekend is here and right up front is the horrific Miami condo collapse which happened just as we were going to press. There is one confirmed dead and upwards of 99 people are still missing. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has declared a state of emergency and I imagine frantic rescue efforts are ongoing which, going forward may sadly turn into a recovery effort. From what I can gather, this doesn’t appear to be an act of terrorism, but no doubt investigators are already on scene to determine just what happened. Until then, prayers for the victims, loved ones and everyone affected.
Meanwhile, the struggle between what’s left of America as founded and Mirror Universe Amerika continues. I’ve already said my peace about Mark “Vanilli” Milley, who lip synchs his oath to defend the Constitution while indoctrinating the troops with anti-Constitutional poison cooked up in the capitals of our sworn enemies. That, to me, is dictionary-definition treason. But who’s going to arrest the filthy son of a bitch? He may be a disgrace to the uniform but he’s the one giving the orders from on high. And when I say on high, I mean a criminal, gibbering, geriatric patient who may not know the time of day, but flash billions in lucre or a pubescent tweener’s training bra at him and believe you me, he knows what side the bread is buttered on for sure.
So, supposedly a bipartisan (yay!) deal was struck on infrastructure. Notice the stupid/stooge party is all happy with themselves, and yet Joey Aqualung still has the presence of mind, such as it is to pull the rug out from under them:
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden said Thursday he would not sign a bipartisan infrastructure deal with moderate Republican senators without an additional partisan funding package for entitlements.
“I control that. If they don’t come, I’m not signing it. Real simple,” Biden said, when reporters asked how he planned to get both measures through Congress at the same time.
Biden spoke to reporters after he met with moderate Senate Republicans and Democrats and announced a deal on infrastructure. But he also promised the more leftist Democrats that he would pursue a partisan budget reconciliation bill to fund more entitlements “promptly and in tandem” with his infrastructure deal with Republicans.
“We need physical infrastructure, but we also need the human infrastructure as well,” Biden said, adding that, “We’re going to have to do that through the budget process and we need a fair tax system to pay for it all.” Biden requested an additional $1.8 trillion in funding from Congress to fund entitlements such as free community college, free childcare, and free universal preschool.
When asked how he would aid families while they were waiting for both bills to pass, Biden leaned into the microphone and whispered hoarsely. “I got them $1.9 trillion in relief so far. They’re going to be getting checks in the mail that are consequential,” he said.
As part of the agreement, Republicans stripped out the non-infrastructure requests, such as nearly $1 trillion in corporate subsidies and $400 billion for long-term care. These Republicans can ensure the 60 votes necessary to pass the Senate without a filibuster.
However, there is a catch. Democrats are still allowed to pass at least one more reconciliation bill this year — a bill that cannot be filibustered and can therefore pass the Senate with only the 50 Democratic votes. Reconciliation bills are usually limited to one per year, but Democrats were allowed a second bill this year because last year’s Senate Republican majority did not pass one (and it is possible that a budget law technicality could allow additional reconciliation bills).
So what is to stop Senate Democrats from passing the rest of the $4 trillion infrastructure package themselves through reconciliation? Republicans provide bipartisan cover for the first $580 billion, even agreeing to new tax revenues, and then all the other taxes and extraneous spending that Republicans worked to strip from this package would simply be passed by Democrats in a party-line vote shortly thereafter.
In fact, Biden and Democrats are openly bragging about this bait-and-switch.
I don’t know why I’m getting my undies in a bundle over this, considering all the madness going on around us. The GOP expects us to cheer them for stopping H.R.-1 (for now) but as I said, it was not so much to save us from institutionalized permanent election-rigging. It was for them to protect their access to the trough. No need for a phony baloney “opposition” party if the Dems can just win it all every 2-4 years, now is there? The fact of the matter is every single elected Republican in this nation, from dog-catcher right on up to the Senate and the House should have as his or her stated goal the dismantling of as much of the government bureaucracy as possible – not ways to spend more money, supposedly under the sham excuse of “being better managers.” Oh well. As an old boss and mentor of mine in Hollywood used to say “you can fuck it, you can suck it, but it is what it is.” At one point, the whole shithouse has to collapse in a Cloward-Piven heap of destruction. At the rate we’re going, that’s going to be sooner rather than later and frankly, maybe that’s what needs to happen. And to all the dick-less trolls infecting the comments section who think it will bring about their wet dream glorious Communist paradise on earth here in the former United States, think again. You’re in for a rude awakening.
Wasn’t sure how I was going to do it but Daniel Greenfield’s outstanding piece in Frontpage Mag this morning encapsulates perfectly the mentality – or lack thereof – of the aforementioned dick-less and tragically mindless trolls out there.
Barack Obama turns 60 over the summer. The AARP cover with Barry posing next to a basketball and a shelf of bestselling non-fiction books he hasn’t read can’t be too far away.
Once the symbol of youthful hipness, the former boss of Hope and Change now lectures “young people” on what they should be doing. His legacy is being carried forward by 78-year-old Biden and the 81-year-old Pelosi. That’s above the average age of 80 of the House Dem leadership.
The average age of the Biden cabinet is two years older than President Trump’s cabinet.
The gerontocratic technocracy uses AOC as its younger foil, but she’s been a stalking horse for Bernie Sanders who will hit the big 80 in the fall. The big donors behind the American Left are even older with George Soros due to hit 90 the same month Obama gets to 60. The even bigger reservoirs of cash flowing into the leftist machine are coming from the foundations of men who were born in the 19th century like Henry Ford, John D. MacArthur, and John D. Rockefeller.
That’s about right for a 19th century ideology whose followers keep trying to make it look young.
Youthful leftism is anarchic. It’s CHAZ, BLM, and Antifa. It’s open air heroin markets, smashed store windows, and political assassinations. Turning that anarchy into collectivism requires hysterical propaganda and rallies that appear anarchic, but are actually tightly controlled, ideas that seem edgy, but are actually the work of men who were born during the age of steam.
If you think Bernie’s old, Karl Marx celebrated his 203rd birthday in May.
Obama’s policies have aged as badly as Marx, Biden, or their front man. But instead of moderating as they grow older, they only grow more radical. Obama equivocated on gay marriage, while Biden entirely erases the existence of women by calling them “birthing people”. Obama covertly weaponized the government against conservatives, while Biden is doing it openly. Everything from election rigging through H.R.1 to indoctrinating every government employee with critical race theory is happening more openly and blatantly under Biden.
Youthful leftist revolutions break the system while leftist gerentocrats impose the tyranny . . .
. . . As Obama gets closer to his AARP cover, a generation lives in the world that he made.
Like Obama, his radical political movement speaks endlessly about the past, but has no actual past. Its past is always being reinvented and retold through new narratives, but with no facts.
The Obama revolution has come and gone. We have skipped past it to the Soviet Union of Chernenko and Andropov, of gerontocrats building the tyranny with the beams of revolution. The decline is everywhere as the theories fail, the factories close, and the stores stand empty.
The youth are being rallied to cheer for the revolutionary tyranny of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer who are promising a new era in history no one believes in anymore. Since the election their cause is no longer free college, it’s federalizing elections through H.R.1.
Federalizing elections, eliminating the filibuster, and packing the Supreme Court are compelling issues in Washington D.C., but the regime plotting new coups has little to say to the ordinary people facing high prices for gas and bread. Land, Bread, and Peace has given way to a race for total power over the country as the revolution of Hope, Crisis and Change comes of age.
Read the whole thing. And, naturally, weep. While Greenfield’s observation that the youth movement is overthrowing 2,000 years of advancement to empower geriatric dictators, that really isn’t topsy-turvy world at all. In fact, that’s how it’s always been when totalitarian regimes take over. Vanilli Milley may be evil, but he’s no dope. Once all of us “white supremacist insurrectionist terrorists” are neutralized, the very first people rounded up and “dealt with” will be the cadres of BLM, Antifa and the loudmouth leaders on campuses. “If only Biden knew!” they’ll shriek as they’re all shot into mass graves. If only Biden knew the time of day. But as I said up top, he sure as hell is aware of what side the bread is buttered.
Still, even with all of that, there is reason for hope, given the utter revulsion at Crackpot Disgrace Theory where it counts; in the school and community boards. There is pushback happening and if you can see past the lead-lined iron curtain of propaganda media censorship and disinformation, I’d wager it’s bigger than we know. It just needs a spark to break out and spread.
1. More and more counties across the country are passing resolutions as first steps to secede from home state governments that have become too oppressive. A proposed bill by a state senator from Roswell is pushing for several New Mexico counties to become part of Texas. Seven counties in Oregon have voted to secede and become part of Idaho. Citizens of Weld County, Colorado are thinking of joining Wyoming, and counties in western Minnesota have proposed leaving for South Dakota. What was once merely a dream of northern Californians to break away from Democrats by forming the new state of Jefferson has turned into a national movement. And after years of actively trying to secede from dark blue cities, even neighborhoods are redoubling their efforts . . .
2. Because the federal government has failed in its duty to protect American lives and property and seems intent on creating the worst border crisis since the Mexican-American War, Arizona and Texas bypassed the feds on June 10 and sent distress call seeking help from any state willing to engage hostile forces waging war against American citizens . . .
3. . . The Department of Justice has made it clear that it is more interested in punishing Americans for uncovering vote fraud than in punishing Americans for committing vote fraud. Intimidating Americans to cover up past crimes sounds a lot like aiding and abetting criminal activity, and Arizona wasted no time making that plain to the feds. State senator (and former fighter pilot) Wendy Rogers fired back: “You will not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless you want to spend time in an Arizona prison.” Then, just to make sure she had hit the target, she added, “Maybe you should focus on stopping terrorism. The Justice Department is one of the most corrupt institutions in the USA”. . .
On those and a couple of others linked in the essay, we end on a positive note. Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Search and rescue workers were combing through the rubble in the hopes of finding any of the 99 people that remain unaccounted for after the ‘unprecedented’ Thursday morning catastrophe.” “We’re Gonna Die”: Residents of Florida Condo Recount Collapse
- “The TV doesn’t do it justice.” DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency Following Deadly Condo Collapse* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “A generation doesn’t remember life before the crises he made.”
Obama and the Broken Nation He Made Come of Age
- John Dale Dunn, MD, JD: “The entire Derek Chauvin murder trial was driven by a narrative but the medical evidence tells an entirely different story.”
Derek Chauvin Did Not Murder George Floyd
- “Unless fundamental changes are made that cut to the core of the modern conservative legal movement, conservatives will remain disappointed.”
The Supreme Court Will Never Be Conservatives’ Savior
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The federal government has no right to force a political agenda onto Americans, especially one that aims to tear down our institutions and divide us based on race,” the Texas senator said in a statement explaining the origins of CRT as a “Marxist ideology that sees the world as a battle, not between the classes — as classical Marxism does — but between the races.”Ted Cruz Introduces Bill to Block Federal Funding for Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Training
- I’ve said my peace on Vanilli Milley. He’s a traitor and a disgrace to that uniform. Top U.S. Military Officer’s Defense of Critical Race Theory to Understand “White Rage” Stokes Controversy
- “As if to outdo his top general and plagiarize from one of the most scurrilous members of Congress at the same time, Joe Biden riffed on the Second Amendment Wednesday and revealed that he understands American history even more poorly than does Gen. Milley.” A Terrible Day for the Republic: Biden and His Top General Strike at America’s Foundation
- “Pelosi continues to lie about deaths and injuries associated with the January 6th riot.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Will Establish Select Committee of Democrats to Investigate Capitol Hill Riot
- Botox and greed are a helluva drug… Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Root Causes” of Capitol “Insurrection” Were “White Supremacy, Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia”
- “Hours after a video ignited on social media showing police arresting two black men, rioters set a fire outside the Rock Hill, South Carolina police station.” BLM Terrorists Commit Arson Attack on South Carolina Police Station after Arrest
- “Nothing the right has done lately [or ever] compares to the death and destruction caused by months of leftist riots.” Democrats — Not Republicans — Are the Radicals to Worry About: Here’s the Proof
- “A professor at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington posted on his Facebook page a call to ‘Blow Up Republicans.'” North Carolina Professor Calls For Violence: “Blow Up Republicans”
- “Guess who suddenly wants to give more money to the police: That’s right — Democrats and the left, with [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden urging that [Chinese] COVID funds be used to hire cops. Oh, and they want everyone to simply forget that they were the ones pushing to defund the police in the first place.” Dems’ Bid to Rewrite #DefundthePolice History — With Help From the Media
- On Tuesday, Samaria Rice, the mother of Tamir Rice, condemned former Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King as a “white man” and an “imposter.” She accused him of trying to fundraise off of her son’s death and off of a call she had with him. She described the call as “very toxic and uncomfortable for me.” Tamir Rice’s Mom Tells Shaun “Talcum X” King: “You Robbed Me for the Death of My Son”
- “Contrary to the communist mainstream media’s insistence, freedom is still very much on the march.” Five Shots of Optimism for Freedom-Lovers
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is evasive on the causes of the crime spike but tacitly bows to reality.” On Guns and Crime, One Cheer for Biden
- “His ‘solution’ is to treat the law-abiding as criminals.” Biden’s Delusions About Crime
- “In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, all of the Republicans in the Senate, except for Rob Portman of Ohio and Susan Collins of Maine, demand that the Biden [junta] ‘correct the mistake’ and walk back the proposal which the legislators allege was justified on claims”without evidence” that people simply wanted to avoid paying for NFA items.” 48 GOP Senators Urge Biden To Withdraw Gun Control Proposal Aimed at “Law-Abiding” Americans
- “Assessing [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s plan to counter surging violent crime.” The Good, the Bad, and the Unsaid
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “These samples could have given insight into the origins of the virus and how long it had been spreading before the seafood market outbreak in December of 2019.” Sen. Josh Hawley Investigating Deletion of Chinese COVID Data by China
- “A new study found that the [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns were not effective in saving lives and may have even resulted in more deaths.” New Study Finds Lockdowns Didn’t Save Any Lives and May Have Killed More People Than Doing Nothing
- “The NIH confirmed that it deleted the sequences after receiving a request from a Chinese researcher who had submitted them three months earlier.” China Requested NIH Delete Samples From Chinese COVID-19 Patients in Early 2020
- “Public health officials, however, will continue to monitor the virus as it changes and develops in order to determine if a booster vaccine will be needed in the future.” CDC Hedging in Guidance on Vaccine Boosters
- “The White House Twitter account quickly deleted a video of Anthony Fauci pushing Americans to get vaccinated against [Chinese] COVID-19 in response to the emerging ‘Delta Variant,’ re-posting an edited version of the video excluding a portion where Fauci instructs vaccinated people to ‘avoid congregate settings’ with unvaccinated people.” White House Quickly Deletes Fauci Video Telling Vaccinated People to Avoid Unvaccinated People
- “Republicans in the Pennsylvania House cleared a bill Wednesday seeking to outlaw the use of [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine passports by state public entities.” Pennsylvania House Republicans Advance Bill To Ban Vaccine Passports
- “Saddest of all is that multi-millions of Americans revealed that they are sheep at heart and will comply with whatever nonsense the Biden administration demands.” Vaccines: When the Boomer Generation’s Wisdom Meets the Millenials’ Will to Submit
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It appears the new First Amendment commanding the administrative state gives us a theology, reason, and politics radiating from the new gods that rule our public life.”Everyone’s Bastard? From Natural Rights to Nature’s Child in Fulton
- “Simply put, the Catholic Church doesn’t permit its members in public office to hold fast to one set of beliefs in private, only to turn around and govern according to a different set of beliefs.” Bishops to Biden: There is No Such Thing as “Private” Catholicism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Dellinger’s LinkedIn profile lists his experience as a partner at Boies Schiller Flexner between May 2013 and November 2020. Hunter Biden worked as a counsel at the same firm, starting in 2010 and reportedly leaving in 2017. In 2014, Hunter Biden brought Burisma to Boies Schiller Flexner as a client. That same year, he joined Burisma’s board, despite his lack of experience in Ukraine and the gas business. Burisma reportedly paid Hunter Biden $83,333 per month.” Joe Biden Nominates a SECOND DOJ Lawyer With Hunter Biden Ties…
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The secrecy of the investigation raises concerns that the sealed ballots may have been tampered with.” WHISTLEBLOWER: Georgia Conducted Secret Investigation of Tainted Ballots; Pressured Monitor to Recant Affidavit
- Ken Blackwell: “If you opposed S. 1, then you should oppose The John Lewis Voting Rights Act. It is still a massive federal takeover of elections. It would put ideologically radical bureaucrats at the Department of Justice in charge of every single detail of our elections.”The Left’s Next Voting Bill Is Even Worse Than HR 1
- “Two Democrats, Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, have so far stood by their vows not to end the filibuster — the 60-vote threshold needed to proceed to debate on a bill.”Failure of Democrats’ H.R. 1 Spurs Louder Calls to Scrap the Filibuster
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The greatest Mayor in the history of New York City, the Eliot Ness of his generation, one of the greatest crime fighters our Country has ever known, and this is what the Radical Left does to him.” “New York Is Out Of Control”: PIEOTUS Trump Defends Giuliani Over Revocation Of Law License
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Stone-Manning called for an advertising campaign to lessen procreation among Americans, ostensibly towards ‘environmental’ ends. She produced a sample poster deriding a shirtless child as an ‘environmental hazard.'” (if this fiend wants to save the environment, she should just commit suicide – jjs) Joe Biden’s BLM Nominee Pushed Population Control, Defined American Children as “Environmental Hazard”
- “Deeply problematic.” (a Ba’al worshiper and a goniff; a prize package, this one – jjs) Biden Land Management Nominee Tracy Stone-Manning Received Favorable Loan From Wealthy Developer Two Years After Helping Him Secure Development Deal
- “Clover Health under DOJ, SEC investigation.” (the apple don’t fall far from that poisoned tree – jjs) Chelsea Hubbell Clinton Sits on Board of Company Accused of Defrauding Investors
- “Rollins’s outspoken criticism of [Marty] Walsh presents a thorny conflict for the Biden [junta] as the president faces the prospect of adding her to his [junta] and navigating the contentions against Walsh.” Dem Attorney Accuses Biden Labor Secretary of Coverup in Abuse Scandal
- America 2021: Led to a mass grave by a wilted rutabaga… Harris Has To Remind Biden About Fatal Miami Building Collapse
- “The vulgarity and panic come as Democrats are struggling to resolve inflation, unemployment, the border crisis, and the coronavirus origin scandal amid congressional gridlock that has the left concerned about losing the 2022 midterms to Republicans.”Democrat Strategist: Party is “Fucked in Midterms if We Don’t Get Shit Done Soon”
- “On the surface, it looked as if Biden scored a political triumph but there was a lot of truly creepy stuff going on that should worry people about America’s leadership.” Joe Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ Very Weird Day
- “The dude is clearly unstable.” “Creepy Joe” Trends After Biden Keeps Whispering at Press Conference
- “The only real reason a political party shifts focus so dramatically from its goals to issues it wishes it could avoid is terrible internal polling.” The White House Know Its Police and Border Policies Are About to Crash, But Can They Stop It?
- “Word has leaked that the White House is having buyer’s remorse about having picked Kamala for the V.P. spot.” Who Can Be Surprised that Kamala’s In over Her Head?
- “Here is part two of The Federalist’s rigorous coverage keeping the Biden administration accountable with substantive fact-checking.” Here’s the Full List ff Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told as So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”: Part Two
- “Imagine what would happen if, instead of the Republican Party moving leftward to placate Democrats, it moved rightward to placate Republicans.” The Conservative Case for Conservatism
- “Compiling findings like this and creating message discipline around them is essential to defeating proposed legislation. However, it could also be vital to defeating candidates.” As S1 Goes Down in Flames, What Can Republicans Learn About Defeating Other Radical Legislation?
- “His actions spared Detroit from lawlessness last summer.” James Craig: The Man Who Could Defeat Wretched Whitmer
- “Kim’s priorities do not solely focus on passing the For the People Act. Kim said recently that he wants New Jersey counties and state governments to implement state “curriculum” relating to ‘diversity.’ He also suggested he might have ‘tools… at the federal level to address this.” (I prefer the “Rock-Me-Gently/Slowly” Andy Kim – jjs) Caught on Tape: Democrat Andy Kim Laments Filibuster “Detrimental” to Leftist Agenda
- “Dave Chappelle offered to do free shows. Tusk said no. They found him too controversial,” the adviser said, according to reporter Hunter Walker. Report: Andrew Yang’s Campaign Turned Away Dave Chappelle’s Help Claiming He is “Too Controversial”
- “Lyndon Johnson had it right; woke progressives have it wrong.” Inner-City Voters Control Their Own Futures
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Harris finally goes to the border, but will she visit the nightmarish youth shelters created by the Biden [junta]? Probably not. But she should.” There’s No Way Kamala Harris Visits This Child Detention Camp at the Border
- “The result has been an unrelenting surge of migrants at the border, an overwhelmed immigration infrastructure, and a nation decidedly less safe than it was just a few months ago.” Biden’s Reversal of Border Chinese COVID Rules Is an Act of Sabotage
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The victims — the general public, particularly ‘on the right’ — will be blamed, for not understanding or appreciating what they are being served.” U.S. Has Lowest Trust of Media In 46 Countries Surveyed, According to Reuters Institute Report
- “Last week, Politico’s popular ‘Playbook’ newsletter produced a particularly telling example of Beltway subterfuge.” How Amazon Used Politico Playbook to Trumpet an Award From a Think Tank it Funded
- Christian Toto: “Big Tech isn’t done with the right-leaning humor site, and that’s a serious problem.” Mailchimp Suspends Babylon Bee, Satire Site Vows to Find New Service
- “Heh. Well, at least the IRS has now admitted the satanic nature of the Democrat Party. According to this IRS official, only the Republican Party supports such biblical teachings as the ten commandments. The Democrat Party is opposed to this, which makes being Christian or Jewish a partisan political position.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Christian Nonprofit Denied Tax-Exempt Status by IRS Because Such Teachings Are Partisan
- “HHS Secretary and radical pro-abortion activist Xavier Becerra shut down the ethics board overseeing human fetal tissue research.” After Shocking Revelations About Brutalized Dead Babies, Biden Junta to Shut Down Fetal Harvesting Probe
- Rep. Burgess Owens: “Our call is clear. It is indeed time to stop making excuses — and to start making amends. Our nation needs a clarion summons for both racial reconciliation and a renewed reverence for life. The real freedom to choose is the choice for love and respect for the youngest and weakest in our midst.” Planned Parenthood is the Greatest Threat to Black Lives in America
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “State Department pushes back on signature Trump admin foreign policy decision.” Biden Junta Walks Back U.S. Recognition of Golan Heights as Israeli Territory
- Jerusalem Post: Strike “against one of the buildings of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization (IAEO) caused major damage.” Attack Damages Iran’s Nuclear Centrifuge Manufacturing Facility
- “But Biden wants to reenter the nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic anyway.” Mass Murderer to Become Iran’s Next President
- “Chinese authorities arrest writer critical of regime.” China Kills Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Newspaper
- “The death of Apple Daily marks the end of Hong Kong’s free press, and the west must ask: is it wise to continue empowering the CCP’s destruction of values we cherish?” The Communist Shutdown of Hong Kong’s Last Free Press is an Indictment of Western Fools
- “Cubans continue to flee their Marxist paradise.” Voting With Their Feet Against Socialism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Lawmakers hammer White House for meager spending in Pacific Deterrence Initiative.”Biden Shortchanges Defense Program Aimed at Stopping China
- “‘Calvert recently contested a reprimand he received after posting from his Facebook page his opposition to the Biden administration’s intention of dropping a Trump-era ban on trans-identified troops serving in the armed forces,’ The Christian Post reported.” Army Backs Off Chaplain Threatened With Reprimand After Questioning Mental Fitness Of Trans Troops
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Remembering the Munich Olympics and the American officials who caved to the theft. They shouldn’t cave again.” When the Olympics Stole the Great Americans’ Gold
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “I control that. If they don’t come, I’m not signing it. Real simple,” (he can’t control his urine without hitting the seat – jjs) Joe Biden Vows Not to Sign Infrastructure Deal Without “Tandem” Bill for More Taxes and “Human Infrastructure”
- “Steve Ricchetti spearheaded China trade deal that led to ‘sharp decline’ in U.S. manufacturing.” Biden Aide Leading Infrastructure Negotiations Helped Push Through Disastrous China Bill
- “In fact, Biden and Democrats are openly bragging about this bait-and-switch.” (while the GOP is sweat and bitch- jjs) GOP is Being Fooled by This Infrastructure “Deal”
- “To no surprise, the six republican justices ruled for the business, while the three democrat justices dissented, ruling for the union.” Supreme Court Rules Against California Unions in Farm Property Rights Case
- “It’s a heavy burden both for landlords and for tenants who play by the rules.” Stop Extending the Eviction Moratorium
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We need to fight to win it back.” Government Bureaucracy Threatens American Freedom
- “Joe Biden’s voters are starting to see that they will pay a high price, literally, for their vote. Inflation is back and will disproportionately hit the middle- and lower-income brackets. The Biden [junta] is proposing to make $6 trillion budgets the baseline for federal spending going forward. Many are now clutching their wallets and regretting their vote.” (by “voters,” you mean the jerk at the printing press that cranked out all the phony Biden ballots for Atlanta, Milwaukee, Philly and Phoenix? – jjs) Biden Remorse: Big Government Is Back With a Vengeance
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Larry Elder: “Unless one is prepared to argue that Blacks are simply genetically more inclined to commit homicide, where is the discussion about ‘root causes?’ …And despite clear evidence about the relationship between crime and fatherlessness, the left does not want to talk about that “root cause.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “VP” Harris, What About the “Root Cause” of Urban Homicide?
- “What is clear to most — except for the Left — is that the rise in violence coincided with anti-police rhetoric and laws as well as lawlessness in major cities across the U.S. following the police-involved death of George Floyd. The treatment of police by Democrats and their media supporters led to massive resignations and retirements in the police force.” It Wasn’t the Pandemic That Increased Violent Crime in America
- “Andrew Cowells, 47, was charged with 10 counts of possessing child pornography, two counts of child solicitation, two counts each of voyeurism and battery and vicarious sexual gratification, according to the South Bend Tribune. Cowells was fired from Concord Community Schools on Monday after working there as a teacher for 17 years.” (about the time Peter Puffer Buttegieg was mayor, no? – jjs) Critical Embrace Theory: Ex-Teacher Who Allegedly Asked Students To Touch Themselves In Front Of Class Charged With Over A Dozen Sex Crimes
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “There is no question that total federal control of healthcare is the target.” (same as it ever was – jjs) Aiming at the Wrong (Public) Option
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “During the June 22 meeting, the school board voted 9-0 to cut off the public comment portion after former state Sen. Dick Black’s remarks drew loud applause. In the wake of that cutoff, two parents were arrested.” Concerned Parents Question Whether Virginia School Board Tried To Rig Meeting
- “District ‘hellbent’ on making Thomas Jefferson High School ‘white again,’ parent says.”Eliminating “Racist” Entrance Exam Led to More White Students, Fewer Asians at Top High School
- “Julianne Malveaux: ‘White people’s hatred for Minister Farrakhan is irrational’ and ‘racist.'”Incoming Cal State Dean Defended Farrakhan, Attacked Jewish Critics
- “Sit down and be quiet. School administrators, who are predominantly left-wing, will tell you when you’re being disruptive.” SCOTUS Concedes School Administrators Can Regulate Off-Campus Speech
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a twofer, including: “Capitalism in space: The Florida-based balloon company Space Perspectives has announced that it is now selling tickets for high-altitude flights on its Neptune balloon vehicle, beginning in ’24. The flights, while not going quite into space, will get very close and will last hours, not minutes like Blue Origin’s suborbital flights. Balloon Company Begins Selling Tickets for High Altitude Flights
- Also, “From the official’s presentation: The timetable for such mission launches will be 2033, 2035, 2037, 2041 and 2043, among others, the academy said.” Chinese Official Outlines That Country’s Mars Exploration Plan
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “CeCe [Telfer] has turned her focus towards the future and is continuing to train,”Biological Male Runner Barred From Women’s Olympic Trials Due To High Testosterone
- “Equal Employment Opportunity Commission goes beyond Supreme Court ruling.” Career Officials Chafe at EEOC Transgender Guidance
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘I admire critical race theory but I don’t identify as a critical race theorist,’ Kendi said.” (“I don’t judge a man by the color of his skin, I judge him by the size of his nostrils and lips” – jjs) Comedy Gold! Ibram X. Krement Falsely Claims He is Not a Crackpot Disg-Race Theorist
- Daniel Greenfield: “The twisted psychology of Critical Race Theory racism.” White Men Are Terrible, Insists Author Abandoned by Her Black Father
- “Messner pushes critical race theory and praises leading Democrats in her ‘non-fiction’ books targeted at American children.” Fauci Book Author Kate Messner Has a History of Targeting Kids With Anti-American Propaganda
- “If America were a nation of racism incarnate, it would look pretty different from how it does.” So America is Racist, Huh?
- “Posting about books had been a theme of my social-media throughout the pandemic. I believed this tweet to be as innocuous as the others. How wrong I turned out to be.”Mumford & Sons Guitarist Resigns After Tweeting Approval of Andy Ngo’s Book
- “New legislation and a court decision threaten college sports as we know them.” Amateur Sports on the Brink
- “We’re being conditioned to accept spiritualized social media, therapeutic apps, and android priests. Without cultural barriers, this could easily become the norm.” Technocrats Want Us to Pray to Machines
- “How ‘anti-racism’ is rewiring our brains.” NPR Attacks Tom Hanks’ “Whiteness”
HITHER & YON
- “I just want my life back.” Britney Spears Unravels Conservatorship Trauma in Rare Court Appearance
- “The upcoming Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force report, due to arrive in Congress [today], signals a religious sea change in America. Meanwhile, the media’s campaign to normalize UFOs is seeding our minds with alien life forms.” UFO Religion Is About To Go Mainstream. Get Ready (I worship at the temple of Gabrielle Drake in the purple wig and silver foil bustier/miniskirt – jjs)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.