Good morning kids. Monday and as we begin another week and the halfway mark of 2021, two stories jumped out at me that together illustrate the absolute insanity of our times and the situation we find ourselves in. First up, Rudy Giuliani had his law license revoked in New York for the crime of defending his client, President-in-Exile Donald Trump and leading the failed challenge to the stolen 2020 election.
Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz reacted to the State of New York suspending Rudy Giuliani’s law license over his claims of fraud in the 2020 election.
“I taught legal ethics for, I don’t know, 35 years at Harvard Law school. I think of myself as a leading expert on legal ethics. I’ve never ever seen a case where a lawyer was essentially disbarred . . .without a hearing,” Dershowitz outlined. “I mean, the most basic concept of due process is you don’t deprive somebody of his living, of his freedom, of his ability to work without a hearing. And then the criteria under which they suspended his law license is so vague. It says in the course of representing a client, a lawyer shall not knowingly make a false statement of fact or law to a third person. In other words, if he goes on your show, or he goes on my podcast, or he goes on Fox or anywhere else, and he makes a statement which turns out to be false, and he had reason to believe it was false, he could be disbarred. Do you know how many lawyers we’d have left if we applied that standard across the board? . . .
Host John Catsimatidis asked if the words “equal justice for all” are dead.
“I think they are mortally wounded,” Dershowitz replied. “I don’t think we’re seeing equal justice for all. I think we’re seeing selective justice. . . When a prosecutor runs for office, like the attorney general of New York ran for office on the promise that she will get Donald Trump, is that equal justice? Or is that show me the man, and I’ll find you the crime?” . . .
Dershowitz added, “You know, that’s what happens in banana republics. That’s what happens in tyrannical regimes.”
Counselor, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but look around you. We have an illegitimate junta that rigged an election to gain power and a bureaucratic tyranny aligned with corporatists, the media and academia acting as its unofficial/official enforcers. While innocent civilians from the political prisoners of January 6th to Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cake Shop, to parents at the Loudon, VA School Board meeting are rounded up and imprisoned and hundreds or even thousands of others are forced to endure the struggle sessions in silence lest they be exposed, hardened criminals and mental cases roam the streets of Americas’s cities and towns robbing, raping and killing with impunity; in fact, they are celebrated as heroes standing up to our number one national security threat behind climate change: “white supremacy.”
And Rudy Giuliani, the man who broke the back of the Mafia and went on to be one of the greatest mayors in New York City, now has his life figuratively (and perhaps literally) hanging in the balance. As you ponder that, there’s this item:
A tourist was struck by a stray bullet while walking with his family in Times Square late Sunday afternoon, police sources said — a block from where a 4-year-old girl and two others were struck by gunfire last month.
Samuel Poulin, 21, a Marine, was with his wife, sister and brother-in-law outside the Marriott Hotel on West 45th Street and Broadway when he was hit in the upper back by a ricocheting bullet just after 5:15 p.m., according to the sources and NYPD.
Times Square. In broad daylight. On a Sunday. Older folks like me remember all too well that 42nd Street from Times Square west to the Hudson River was for many years a no-go zone. It was Giuliani that turned it around to where it is, or was before DeBolshevik and his insane Marxist wokesters destroyed it, most noticeably and forcefully during that accursed year of 2020. Now, 42nd Street and much of the rest of the city is devolving into a shit-hole to scare away even the likes of Snake Plissken. Unreal.
More than likely, ex-cop Eric Adams will be the next mayor. Yet, running as a “Democrat” even his campaign is one of law and order. But how does one square that circle with the demonization of police that has been pounded into us since well before George Floyd’s regrettable yet understandable demise? My guess is you can’t and you won’t. New York City’s situation merely underscores the absolute and irreconcilable split between the sane, rational reasonable minority/majority of Americans-Americans and a sizable, yet still minority (in numbers) of America-hating Americans that not only have nothing in common with the former but want to see them dead.
On a positive note, the junta knows that all of the crap that they’ve inflicted on us, either intentionally or as unintended consequences of their politically-driven incompetence is not sitting well with American-Americans. If it did, the Defund the Police movement that was all the rage – literally – last year would still be the Democrats’ key policy position. What a difference a year, and mass carnage make; a Biden flunky is now out there claiming it’s the Republicans that defunded the police.
Even that bastard child of Stevie Wonder and the Predator, Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi, the bilious pinhead who literally wrote (if you can call it that) the book on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory that can be found in every faculty lounge and corporate diversity office across the country had the gall to say:
“I admire critical race theory but I don’t identify as a critical race theorist, I’m not a legal scholar, so I wasn’t trained on critical race theory. I’m a historian,”
Evidently, he now identifies as an overgrown metamorphosed Gregor Samsa after the light has been turned on in the kitchen and the giant can of Raid, looking none too amused, has its finger poised at the tip of its head. What a world. What a completely fucked up world. And speaking of vermin:
When the “Star-Spangled Banner” played, Berry put her left hand on her hip and shuffled her feet. Towards the end of the anthem, the Olympian put a shirt with the words “Activist Athlete” over her head, according to ESPN.
“I feel like it was a set-up, and they did it on purpose,” Berry complained about a 5-minute delay, which resulted in the anthem coinciding with her being on the podium. “I was pissed, to be honest.”
“I really don’t want to talk about the anthem because that’s not important. The anthem doesn’t speak for me. It never has,” Berry added.
And there it is. You know something? Keep it up. Keep defecating on the nation. Reveal yourselves for who and what you are because the more we see, the more turned off people become. Then go straight to hell. That is if even the Devil can stand the stench of you and your kind.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The disappearance of Chinese vice-minister of State Security Dong Jingwei is the most fascinating report of the week.” Where in the World is Dong Jingwei?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Left’s progressive wasteland is an acceptable price to pay for the terrifying visions of its anointed.” The Cruel Progressive Creed Undoing Civilization
- “The ‘lie’ he told was that evidence exists of fraud in the 2020 presidential election. You are not allowed to say that in America. You can be held in prison without trial for even thinking it.” The Persecution of Rudy Giuliani
- “When the United States says you are the most dangerous threat it faces, your life is about to change for the worse. The Biden [Junta] has just told conservative Americans they are that threat.” How I Got Classified as an Anti-Government Domestic Extremist
- “A government distrusted by more than 80 percent of its population has a legitimacy problem.” Can More Local Self-Rule Save a Collapsing “Late-Roman” America?
MIAMI CONDO COLLAPSE
- “Miami Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cava said that current search and rescue efforts involve canines, cameras, and sonar. She noted that the four recently recovered bodies were found as a result of rescuers digging a long, twenty-foot-wide trench into the pile of rubble.”Death Toll Rises In Weekend After Condo Collapse, Over 150 People Still Missing
- “It’s a heartbreaking task.” Search-and-Rescue Teams Digging Tunnels Through the Rubble of Collapsed Building in Florida
- “An October 2018 structural engineering report by Morabito Consultants, revealed in a separate e-mail, also reportedly showed a ‘major error’ in the building’s structure.” Miami Condo Needed Over $9 Million In Repairs Years Before Collapse, E-Mails Show
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We cannot logically denounce what we have no control over. If we must denounce our skin color, should we also denounce our sex, our species, our physiology?” Grandma Charged with “Parading” at the Capitol Told to Denounce Her Whiteness
- Roger Kimball: “The ritual the convicted Minneapolis police officer was subjected to was less a legal trial than a sort of pagan sacrifice.” Derek Chauvin, Scapegoat
- “Are we going to have a ‘national conversation’ about this? Will top military generals offer their insight?” Accused Shooter of Daytona Beach Officer Arrested at Black Nationalist Militia Base In Georgia
- “I made my bones at Manhattan Legal Aid and the Innocence Project,” says McBride. “None of my colleagues from those places have supported my representing Bigo in any way. This is because… they fear being canceled by their own group more than anything.” New York Attorney a Brave Devil’s Advocate (“Devil’s advocate?” Really, Miranda Devine? – jjs)
- Margot Cleveland: “Black Lives Matter must reframe their case, acknowledging the falsity of their initial allegations, or risk sanctions for alleging facts without evidentiary support.”After a Judge’s Dismissal and a Damning Report, BLM May Have to Admit What Really Happened in Lafayette Park
- “It is abundantly clear that there is a two-track justice system in the United States.” Julie Kelly: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Release of January 6 Surveillance Footage
- “Had the victim been a black man shot by a white cop, his name would likely have joined the litany with George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Michael Brown, and so many others. Yet since the man who charged cops with a screwdriver had been white, his death was acceptable — barely even a statistic.” Antifa Rioters’ Response to the Latest Police Shooting Shows Just How Racist They Are
- “Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt is considering charging another Portland police officer for hurting an Antifa [terrorist] at the height of the George Floyd riots on August 31, 2020. The same DA dropped a felony assault charge and other misdemeanor charges against the same rioter — an Antifa ‘medic’ — who punched the same cop.”Portland’s Antifa-Loving and Police-Hating DA Vies for “Worst Prosecutor of the Year” Award With His Latest Move
- “A system this cruel and inhumane can’t be reformed. Defund the police, and defund the system that’s terrorizing our communities.” Jew-Hating “Squad” Eunuch Jamaal Bowman Requested Police Protection at Home While Championing Defunding Police
- “Americans confronted with brazen, in-your-face racism have started pushing back on what is self-evidently a genocidal teaching.” In Joe Biden’s America, Whites Are the Enemy
- “On June 16th, leading Critical Race Theory proponent Ibram X. Kendi was the keynote speaker at the virtual Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Summer Leadership Conference. He was reportedly paid $25,000 for the appearance.” North Carolina Senate Moves to Put Brakes on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory After Ibram X. Krement Speaks at School Conference
- “There’s no need to give an hour-long lecture on the development of Marxist thought or hone in on how CRT harms minorities. Most Americans understand what it really is.” Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Is Just Anti-White Racism
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Lots of powerful people want you to stay scared about [Chinese] COVID, even as the toll in terms of death and hospitalization continues to plummet. It’s easily proven to be bunk.”Debunking the Scaremongering Over the “Delta Variant” of Chinese COVID
- “Something hidden, something irrational or possibly even wicked, is behind the relentless drive to force everyone to accept an unvetted foreign substance into their bodies.” Make-a-Wish Foundation to Grant Wishes Only to Fully Vaccinated Terminally Ill Children
- “About one-in-four Black 20- to 24-year-olds were neither in school nor working during the first quarter of 2021 compared to about one-in-five Hispanics and one-in-six whites,” the report states. Report: Lockdowns Hurt Young Colored People of Color the Most
- “Once again, the crowd was a great deal more diverse than you’d encounter at an Extinction Rebellion rally or a Black Lives Matter rally, where the crowds tend to be much more white and middle class.” Thousands Converge on London for Anti-Lockdown Rally; Ignored Again by MSM
- “Unvaccinated Americans are more comfortable going to restaurants and stores than vaccinated Americans. While 49 percent of unvaccinated voters say they are very comfortable going out, only 38 percent of vaccinated voters say the same.” 60% of US Voters Say Fausti is Lying: Chinese COVID Came From a Lab.
- “Waiting for the government medical establishment to suddenly allow frontline doctors an early treatment protocol like those used in India is unlikely.” Does Early Chinese COVID Treatment Work?
- “We must not take this new technology lightly.” Chinese COVID Shots and the Grave Perils of Genetic Editing
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “…their heads would be chopped off.” Jailed Canadian Pastor Alleges Double Standard For Muslims Regarding Lockdown Enforcement
- “The secularism of the Secular Democrats is a brave new faith all its own — one that wants to push religion out of the popular and legislative imagination.” The Curious Case of the Secular Democrats of America
- “Jack Phillips is not being persecuted for discrimination against LGBT people, but for religious beliefs and practices the Colorado Civil Rights Commission deems in need of correction.” Thanks to Supreme Court Cowardice, the Government is Still Persecuting Jack Phillips for Being a Christian
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “He continues to funnel money from foreign governments to Biden bank accounts — now as an artiste.” Hunter Biden’s Midas Touch
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Newsom is out of his depth and lives in a bubble populated by his friends, supporters, and special interests.” Why Newsom Needs to Be Recalled
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Attorney General Merrick Garland thanks journalists who misleadingly reported on law.” (if I were Georgia’s leadership, I’d invoke the 9th and 10th amendment and proclaim nullification – jjs) Biden’s DOJ Sues Georgia Over Voting Law
- “I’m highly skeptical and I think they may ultimately regret this move. It could indeed clarify this issue in a way the Biden [junta] does not want” — Professor Jonathan Turley DOJ Lawsuit Against Georgia Over Voting Law May Backfire
- “This is a huge victory for everyone who wants to get to the truth about the way in which Fulton County mishandled the absentee ballot count.” “VICTORY”: Judge Allows Part of Fulton County Election Lawsuit to Proceed
- “If you’re expecting to hear the finding any time soon, you’ll have to be patient. According to Ken Bennett, the Arizona Senate liaison, we can expect to learn the findings of the audit as early as the end of July or as late as Labor Day.” (cynic in me says they’re scrambling to find out a way to bury the evidence that Arizona was indeed stolen big time – jjs) The Maricopa County Audit Completed Paper Ballot Examination. Here’s What Happens Next
- “When election integrity is lost, the country will be lost.” Election Integrity: The Firewall That Keeps America Free
- Kommie Karlan: “If you allow unlimited spending on elections, money will be translated into votes. Over time that will undermine our democracy.” WATCH: Pamela Karlan — the Ex-Zuckerberg Apparatchik Now Leading Biden’s Anti-Audit Push — Once Said Corporate-Backed Elections “Undermine Democracy”
- “…the filibuster’s role… shows the value of forcing both parties to court at least some bipartisan support before making draconian changes.” Failure of “For the People” Act Shows Why Senate Filibuster’s Vital
- “It was all bullshit.” (fat fucking fraud obviously lining up to discredit the audit results; go choke on a bagpipe – jjs) Bill Barr Details His Thoughts On Trump’s Election Claims
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “You know, that’s what happens in banana republics. That’s what happens in tyrannical regimes.” Dershowitz on Giuliani Law License Suspension: Equal Justice for All “Mortally Wounded”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “R.I. senator denied he’s a member of the club earlier this week.” Photos Show Whorehouse Attending Social Event at All-White Beach Club
- “Democrats have a deep history of ignoring racism within their ranks.” Which is the Real Party of Racism?
- Twelfth in an ongoing series of profiles from Frontpage Mag. Racist Mayor: Ted Wheeler
- “Biden has destroyed our nation.” Trump Slams Biden, Democrats During His Campaign-Style Rally In Ohio
- “At his speech on Saturday, Trump hit Biden on the border crisis and suggested that the crisis vindicated his successful policies — the policies Biden abandoned. A recent poll suggests Trump is correct.” Buckle Up, Democrats. The Biden Border Backlash Is Coming, and CRT Will Make It Worse
- “May the best and baddest Democrat woman win…” If Joe Goes, What Next?
- “His deceptions on unemployment benefits, infrastructure bipartisanship, and inflation.”Biden’s Press Conference Whispers
- “Ocasio-Cortez concluded by arguing that the 60-vote threshold was arbitrary, claiming that because Democrat senators represented more people based on popular vote, even having 50 Republicans in the Senate was amplifying the power of the minority.” Profoundly Dimwitted Yet Dangerous Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Says Filibuster Not Needed Because Senate “Already Amplifies Minority Power”
- “Eliminating the Senate procedure could be a key step in dismantling the progressive administrative state.” (you have to have the desire and the will to do it first – jjs) Who Will Benefit Long-Term from Ending the Filibuster?
- “Truman would often say, ‘It’s a bunch of horse manure.” I can think of a few events and ideas today that cause one to say the same.” A Tribute to Harry Truman and “Horse Manure” in 2021
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “US Border Patrol (BP) recently arrested gang members, sex offenders, and over a hundred individuals involved in human smuggling, also seeing sharp increases in the number of arrests and apprehensions necessary to protect the US border under the Biden [junta].”Border Patrol Arrests More Criminal Migrants, Sees Sharp Increase in Apprehensions
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Something really concerning about our democracy is that Twitter spokespeople have been putting out a lot of misinformation, outright misstatements, claiming that I was suspended for vaccine misinformation and that’s not the reason I was suspended.” Feminist Naomi Wolf: Biden Junta, Democrats, Big Tech in “Unholy Marriage”
- “The GOP has a duty to stay the course and enact new antitrust laws that curb the power of Big Tech.” No More Passing the Buck on Big Tech
- “Atajurt attracted millions of views on YouTube to testimonies from people who say their families have disappeared in Xinjiang. The nonprofit is moving its videos to the alternative video service Odysee after Google-owned YouTube took them down.” YouTube Blocks Videos Exposing China’s Slow-Motion Genocide in Xinjiang
- “…this old angry white man act is so played.” (I hope Bill Maher napalms this fucking slag. If he doesn’t, he’ll be one more muzzled hypocrite, but if he does, oh boy – jjs) MSLSD’s Cross to Bill Maher: “You Do Mot Get to Tell People of Color What They Should or Should Not Be Offended By — Stay in Your Lane”
- “Once Trump was elected they then shifted their intimidation tactics to violently blocking any conservatives from speaking at any American college. They have now widened their attacks, sending their SS troops out to intimidate and even harm anyone attending any conservative event anywhere.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Attendees at Conservative Event Attacked by Antifa Thugs
- “The bishops say the document being drafted is ‘not meant to be disciplinary in nature, nor is it targeted at any one individual or class of persons.’ But it would spell out ‘the responsibility of every Catholic’ to live in accordance with the church’s teachings.” U.S. Catholic Bishops Say There Will Be “No National Policy” on Denying Communion to Pro-Abortion Politicians
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Necessary to address the threat.” (the political threat from CRT, open borders, stagflation and dementia – jjs) US Conducts Airstrikes In Iraq, Syria Against Iran-Backed Militia Groups
- “Republican hawks press Biden to go further on Chinese forced labor.” After Considering Region-Wide Ban, Biden Targets Just One Xinjiang Solar Material Company
- “It’s strange that Kim would choose a time to diet immediately after telling the North Korean people that there were going to be food shortages. Whether it’s a diet or he’s got some kind of worm that will kill him soon isn’t known, but his people are beginning to notice and become concerned.” Whoa, NOT Fat!: North Koreans “Heartbroken ” Over Images of “Emaciated” Kim Jong-Un
- “Iran is inviting the United States to walk out of talks in Vienna to rejoin the nuclear deal. But Biden is far too invested in rejoining the nuclear deal to do anything about this slap in the face. The U.S. registered a mild protest.” Iran Says It Will No Longer Give Images From Nuclear Sites to the IAEA
- Ugh… Israel’s Apology Tour: Foreign Minister Tells Blinken “Mistakes Were Made” by Netanyahu in U.S.-Israel Relationship
- No rainbow afghans for the Afghan? I’m shocked. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Hugs, Praises Afghan President Whose Government Criminalizes Same-Sex Activity and Imprisons Homosexuals
- Robert Spencer: “Biden’s handlers will send them more millions, and that will fix everything, won’t it?” Official PA Daily Praises Jihadi Who Named His Son Eichmann
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Tiangong station could aid CCP’s military, diplomatic ambitions.” (shoot it down as space garbage endangering the cosmos with toxic waste – jjs) Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say
- “Chinese space program is driven by the CCP’s ambition for global military, economic domination.” As NASA Goes Woke, China Unveils “Roadmap” for Manned Mission to Mars and Base on the Moon
- “Every single American stands to benefit from increased levels of cybersecurity.” Forget CRT. America Needs Critical Infrastructure Training
- “The bombshell report — which validates the Trump administration’s efforts to ban the app in the U.S. — comes just after the Biden White House decided to allow TikTok to continue operations, and even welcomed TikTokers into the White House for a ‘briefing.'” TikTok Insiders Reveal Chinese Parent Company Can “Access U.S. User Data”
- “Never mind that obsessing over climate change never has helped us and never will help us win any war.” Climate Change Takes Center Stage Again at the Pentagon
- Robert Spencer: “And so this absurd comic opera plays out in Germany yet again, as it has numerous other times.” Man Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Stabs 3 to Death, Says It’s His “Jihad,” Cops Search for Motive
- “He doesn’t like to hear talk of the continent’s ‘roots.'” The Pope Prefers Eurabia to Christian Europe
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Due to [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns and financial hardships, the monks had failed to pay their taxes.” Egypt Seizes an Ancient Christian Monastery’s Land
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- So, maybe it’s time to abolish the entire federal government. Biden Executive Order Mandates Divisive, Unscientific Race “Training” at Every Level of the Federal Government
- “The bottom line is this: I gave my word to support the Infrastructure Plan, and that’s what I intend to do. I intend to pursue the passage of that plan, which Democrats and Republicans agreed to on Thursday, with vigor.” Biden Backtrack? So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Now Says He Will Not Veto Infrastructure Deal
- Lying is mechanical. Piss-Hockey Psaki: Republicans Wavering in Support for Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal “Because They Don’t Like the Mechanics of the Process”
- “19 of Biden’s first 24 noms are minorities.” (it’s not about white; its’s about Red – jjs) White Males Absent From Biden Judicial Slate
- “In other words, Biden said he wouldn’t sign a deal he had just said he would support. Republicans saw that as a bait-and-switch tactic, which it surely was. And they reacted angrily.” Why Should Anyone Trust Biden After This?
- “Recurring droughts are a fact of life in California but crop-killing rationing is a bad solution when technology can come to the state’s aid.” The Solution To California’s Water Crisis Lies Off Its Coast
- “Fixing California — First of a Nine-Part Series: Optimism, which the Golden State’s ruling class has abandoned, is nonetheless in California’s cultural DNA.” The Themes That Make Anything Possible
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Five months in and our country is already in crisis.” As Biden Bumbles Abroad, Inflation Roars at Home
- “Despite budget surpluses, Massachusetts Democrats plot a giant increase on wealthy residents.” The Punish-the-Rich Tax Hike
- “All of the states but one that have so far announced an end to the extra checks are led by Republican governors.” Unemployed Rolls Shrink Faster in States That Cut Federal Benefit: Report
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The bitter irony of this coupled with the state-sanctioned persecution of Rudy Giuliani is remarkable. Innocent Bystander Shot in Times Square in Broad Daylight
- “…when pressed on the spike in violent crime hitting major American cities…” Top Biden Adviser Claims Republicans “Defunded the Police”
- “If news organizations want to respond to her death, coverage of issues related to racial and ethnic inequalities in the justice system would honor her life’s work.” 31-Year-Old Racial Justice Activist Stabbed to Death in Chicago, Family Asks Donations Go to “Equal Justice Initiative” in Her Name
- “Biden has stated his belief that convicted felons are spending too long in prison and that many billions need to be spent “rehabilitating” them. Meanwhile, he will not ‘spend’ one breath on the victims of crime.” Another Brutal Murder, and Silence from the White House
- “There have been more than 1,500 motor vehicle thefts reported as of June 23, which represents a 30 percent increase from 2020.” Underage “Joyrides” Skyrocket In Washington, D.C.
- “San Francisco residents are fed up with city officials’ lack of action on open-air drug use.”Backlash by the Bay
- “Under an Obama-era consent decree, Seattle was powerless to defund police last year. More such surrenders of local control to federal judges are likely as the Biden administration revives decrees.” How Turning Over Cop Control to the Federal Government Backfired on Seattle
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “An epic breakthrough in cancer screening technology is being stymied by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s own pencil-pushers at the Federal Trade Commission.” Biden’s Cancer Moonshot Fizzles on the Launchpad
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Accuses anti-CRT members of creating ‘hostile environment.'” (hostile? You ain’t seen nothing yet inshalla – jjs) Virginia PTA Moves To Eliminate School’s Parent Group After Anti-Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Candidates Elected
- “After a year of virtual learning and having a front-row seat in the classroom, parents are waking up to the increasingly political climate in their children’s schools.” “Free to Learn” Coalition Exposes the Politicization of K-12 Schools in Brutal Ad Campaign
- “Parents are waking up to the scam in education called critical race theory. The dismantling of high school math courses demands the same attention.” Eliminating Accelerated Math Classes in High School is Just the First Step on the Road to an Education Disaster
- “Should a private school treat students’ expressive and associational rights as expendable in the pursuit of improved gender relations on campus?” The History of Harvard’s Opposition to Single-Sex Organizations
- “It’s just coming straight from the universities.” (about 40 years too late with this warning – jjs) Master’s Programs Are Breeding Ground for Critical Race Theory, Teacher Says
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The point of actual science is to reveal reality’s truth. That’s why anyone who’s rational values it.” Fairy Tale Science: The Correct Path to a Better Reality
- “Every hindrance on industry made in the name of the Earth is a lie if it does not include similar restrictions on imports from countries without laws like ours.” Censuring China Would Help the Earth Far More Than Banning Steak, Gasoline, and Cow Flatulence
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Scientists’ progress toward creating chimeras raises major ethical questions.” Human-Monkey Hybrids: Have We Crossed a Boundary?
- Let’s kick off the week with an intrepid science reporter twofer. First, “Capitalism in space: FAA today approved Virgin Galactic’s commercial launch license, allowing it to fly commercial paying tourists on its suborbital spacecraft, VSS Unity.” FAA Approves Commercial Launch License for Virgin Galactic
- Next, the title says it all. Really interesting image. Many of Mars’ Geological Mysteries All in One Photo
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Transgender people to me are disgusting.” Czech President Agrees With Hungarian Anti-LGBTQ Content Bill
- “Which of the 40 pronouns will the state legislature choose to use in the laws? You know someone will complain if they use ‘they’ or ‘them’ because they identify as ‘it.'” California Lawmakers Want to Strip “He” From State Laws
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Gwen Berry, 31, qualified for the Olympic Games in Tokyo, having placed third on Saturday.”Piece of Shit Scum Impersonating a US Olympian Turns Away From Flag, Covers Her Head With T-Shirt During National Anthem
- “Donahoe’s words come after Nike said in March it is ‘concerned about reports of forced labor in, and connected to, the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.'” “Of China and For China”: Nike CEO Admits Company Exists to Serve Communist China (it’s a cookbook! – jjs)
- “At one point, Disney reportedly sought to pull ‘Slave Leia’ merchandise from store shelves, featuring Carrie Fisher’s own iconic character in a ‘metal bikini’ costume she wore in Return of the Jedi.” Report: Disney Wants Boba Fett’s Ship in Star Wars Renamed, Will No Longer Use “Slave 1”
- “While it is debatable whether another player could have taken Love’s spot, there is no evidence he was selected because of race, as the ESPN host implied.” ESPN Analyst Says Five-Time NBA All-Star Only Made Olympics Because He’s White
- “A task force surely composed of college graduates (aka Marxists) has attacked America’s Founders, ideas, and architecture.” The National Archives Has Gone Woke and Turned on American History
- “They are utterly opposed to essential freedoms like the pursuit of happiness.” America’s New Nomenklatura
- “Maybe it will start a trend. Probably not.” One Single Apology for Cancel Culture
- Christian Toto: “The open borders messaging gets lost between the scenery chewing shtick.”Beneath UsParodies Socially Conscious Horror (By Accident)
- Katie Hopkins: “Marks & Spencer launches a range of new – and peculiar – underwear.” How George Floyd Got Into British Panties
HITHER & YON
- “The fan, facing away from the cyclists and posing for the camera, held a sign that said ‘allez opi omi,’ which loosely translates to ‘go.'” Totally Oblivious Fan Sets Off Gruesome Bike Crash During Tour de France
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 has been a boon to pets and their new families.” Chinese COVID and Canines: How I Found My New Best Friend
- “Philip Hoare’s new book presents a haunting portrait of the Renaissance artist.” Durer’s Whale
- “They wrote horrible scripts but kept getting work.” Didion and Dunne, Hollywood Hacks?
- “Why are Gen Z girls so eager to dress like 1950s housewives and Jane Austen protagonists?”The Cottagecore Aesthetic is Giving Gen Z Girls a Rendezvous With Femininity
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.