Good morning kids. Thursday and as July begins, things are heating up, especially in the absolute debacle of the Democrat primary for the NYC mayor’s race. For many of you, I know the sentiments about this city are colorful, manifold and direct. Hell, I still live here and I feel the same way. But what’s going on here has ramifications politically, not just in deep blue urban shit holes which, sadly, tragically, New York has been rapidly transformed into, but into suburbia and exurbia as well. Plus, the parallels between what happened on the night of November 3rd-4th 2020 are in your face. Funny how declarations of “stolen elections” aren’t the realm of tinfoil hat conspiracy nutters. Not when it’s Democrats hurling the accusation.
From Election Day to whenever the result arrives, via a puff of smoke or whatever means they choose to announce it, chicanery and shenanigans are more than merely possible. There’s a lot at stake in this election; not least is the possible discrediting of Bill de Blasio and the entire “defund the police” project. Eric Adams, a former cop, ran on a law and order platform. By the end of Election Day, he looked to be cruising to a win. In deep blue New York City.
That’s no small thing.
Then all Hades broke loose when the city released a vote total that included 100,000 more votes than were cast on Election Day despite the fact that the absentee vote hadn’t been counted yet.
Adams raised his hand and questioned what was going on, as anyone might expect in the circumstances. Liberals pounced on him. Glenn Greenwald caught ’em pouncing and also called them out for trying to slip away once the city announced that it somehow, accidentally, included 135,000 test votes in its ongoing actual vote count.
Among the questions all this raises is, just how incompetent is Bill de Blasio’s New York City?
Another question this raises is, are the Democrats who run that city gaming the ranked-choice count to keep Adams out of Gracie Mansion?
His win could humiliate de Blasio… Adams ran on undoing what de Blasio has done to the NYPD. All that has to be taken into account.
Plus, Adams is black . . .
. . . The left is living in dread fear of losing minority votes. That’s powering their divisive and nakedly racist policies now. They actually believe that undermining the entire American project and teaching us all to hate each other is their path to retaining power. And they may be right! . . .
. . . There’s motivation for Democrats to cheat, and where they can, they do. They control everything in New York. Eric Adams poses a grave threat to them.
There’s a lot at stake here, and as important an issue that it is, it’s not just about the abolition of policing. Don’t forget that just as this is erupting in New York, the election audits in Georgia and Arizona are coming to a head – – election audits that the Democrat Propaganda Complex were and still are shrieking their heads off about. Well, if Joe Biden really did win legitimately in a landslide and all this talk about the 2020 election being stolen is nonsense, then QED an audit would prove that fact, would it not? Now, Adams, a black man who is obviously getting fucked over by his own party puts that party in a bit of a pickle.
As New York and dozens of other cities burned over the course of last summer, the official response from everywhere was to defund the police. Now that position, despite the best efforts of Propaganda Inc. to brainwash you otherwise is political poison. And defunding the police is also a central pillar of BLM, Antifa, Crackpot Disg-Race Theory and all the other cancerous poison being force-fed on us. They are inextricably linked. If one goes down, then the danger is the entire house of race cards collapses in on itself with it. Sure, the pretzel logic explanations and denunciations will flow. Already, pinheaded talking fistulas like Piss-Hockey Psaki are not only distancing themselves from the entire defund the police madness, they actually have the unmitigated gall to declare it was the Republicans who are defunding the police! A brontosaurus with the esophageal capacity of Kamala Harris ain’t gonna swallow that one.
Again, Eric Adams is black and a Democrat. Trivial as it might seem, it is a big deal. If a toilet floods in Atlanta again, or a blackout suddenly happens in the Baking Apple and Adams’ lead evaporates in the dead of night, he is not going to go quietly.
A few observations:
Ranked choice voting is nothing more than yet another attempt for the powers that be to control the outcome of elections. No doubt it was in that dead (for the moment) HR-1/S-1 “For the People” Act. It’s a friggin’ insult to the notion of fairness. One legal registered voter with valid proof of identity, one vote, one day only. The one with the most votes at the end of the day wins. Yet somehow, this is racist and disenfranchises everyone but male white supremacist insurrectionists. And to ask how it does that is male white supremacist insurrection, so don’t bother.
People are fleeing New York, as well as California and all the other areas of mostly peaceful scorched earth rioting. The question is, after all of this, are they going to continue to behave as Mark Levin labels them, locusts that vote for the people and policies that caused them to flee in the first place? For sure, some will. But unlike migrations in the past when the country was relatively stable and people were leaving for tax purposes while still espousing their liberal bullshit, what’s going on now is literally life and death. And yet somehow, Eric Adams won the primary of a far left party in the nation’s quintessential far left bastion running on a platform that is in direct opposition to what that party stands for. Cognitive dissonance of both Adams and his supporters or a sign of major changes?
Something’s gotta give.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The military is not yet a revolutionary people’s army overseen by commissars. But it is getting there.” Has the Military Lost Middle America?
- “An anniversary to mourn.” The Chinese Communist Party at 100
- “This is a big deal. White leftist Democrats destroying majority-black cities and even ousting or losing black police chiefs due to disrespect is on-trend for 2020 and 2021. Remember Seattle’s Carmen Best? And Rochester, New York’s La’Ron Singletary? There’s motivation for Democrats to cheat, and where they can, they do. They control everything in New York. Eric Adams poses a grave threat to them.” Liberals Didn’t Pounce on Eric Adams Just for Questioning New York’s Election. They Had… Another Reason
- “Regarded by former colleagues as equally smart and combative, patriotic and politically cunning, Rumsfeld had a storied career under four presidents and nearly a quarter century in corporate America.” Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld Dies at 88
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The FBI realized the true threat from black supremacy groups — sweetly referred to as ‘Black Identity Extremists’ (BIE) because it sounds better — several years ago. The word ‘supremacy’ is reserved for white extremists. An FBI report leaked in 2017 stated that black supremacy groups, not white, were the new rising domestic terror threat.” Can We Talk About Black Supremacists Yet?
- “In a memo to all House Republicans on Tuesday, Steve Scalise urged members to vote against the resolution, urging the panel ‘is likely to pursue a partisan agenda.'” House Democrats Primed to Launch Inquisition to Help Bolster False “Insurrection” Narrative
- “Biden’s constant regurgitation of the myth of white supremacy isn’t just a lie. It’s akin to waving a red blanket in front of a bull. He is urging black violence against cops and white people. Allowing BLM and antifa to attack with impunity sends a one-two message: ‘Go fight, you won’t be held responsible.’ Biden knows that eventually, a white person will retaliate and, viola. We have a “white supremacist” problem. I call that a modified false-flag situation.” Are False-Flag Events Real, and When Is the Next One?
- “This is one of the few situations where rioters have been charged with federal crimes and prosecuted. Roughly half of those arrested in Portland have had their federal charges dropped. Hundreds of rioters and looters in New York City recently had their charges dropped as well.” Another Prosecution of a George Floyd Rioter, This Time in Tennessee
- “It’s unbelievable that Adolf Hitler was able to manipulate and control the entire German population. It just seems impossible.” Are We Nazi Germany? (except this regime is rolling over to the Chi-Coms – jjs)
- “To allow divergent peoples to peacefully coexist and find some commonality of purpose so the nation may survive, differences must be accepted and governance made to conform to that reality.” Can Radical Federalism Save America?
- “It’s infected every single institution in the country. And it’s downright revolutionary.”Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Discourse Is Political Gaslighting
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Despite Schrader saying no one is looking to defund the police, last week in Portland, Oregon, the Police Association Executive Director Daryl Turner blew up Democrats for embracing the ‘Defund the Police movement’ after all 50 members of the Portland Police Bureau’s Rapid Response Team resigned.” Vulnerable Democrat Kurt Schrader Attempts Gaslighting, Says “No One” is Trying to Defund the Police, Despite the Push from Inside His Own Party
- Like all those scores of Democrat-Dixiercats who magically became Republican in ’64. Piss-Hockey Psaki Can’t Name One Republican Who Said They Wanted to Defund the Police
- “Lightfoot also claimed crime is down — an assertion she’s repeated several times this week, though it does not appear the statistics line up with her own assessment.” Light-Loafers Lightfoot Claims “Racism and Sexism” Driving “About 99%” of Criticism Over Chicago Crime Wave
- Larry Elder: “Democrat lies by omission.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “VP” Harris, What About the “Root Cause” of Urban Homicide?
- “Ironically, the money cut from the police budget is being diverted to the Department of Violence Prevention.” Armed Men Attempt to Rob News Crew While Interviewing Oakland’s Director of Violence Prevention
- “The process of moving the homeless residents out began this week.” New York Begins Kicking Out 8,000 Homeless From Hotels as City Weathers Crime Spike
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrat drug cartels fight Mexican drug cartels for billions in drug money.” The New Social Justice War on Drugs is Bigger Than Ever
- “Pennsylvania’s highest court ruled that District Attorney Kevin Steele was obligated by a promise made by his predecessor not to prosecute The Cosby Show actor.” Pennsylvania Supreme Court Overturns Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Conviction
- “Hunter Brittain’s life mattered just as much as Andrew Brown’s. Say his name, even though he’s white.” Unarmed Hunter Brittain Was Killed By Police But Unfortunately For His Family, He’s White
- “As Governor Phil Murphy’s pick for top cop, New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal has become the perfect chameleon.” Taking a Knee to Public Safety
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The bottom line is: I believe it’s just too much of a coincidence that a worldwide pandemic caused by a novel bat coronavirus that cannot be found in nature started just a few miles away from a secretive laboratory doing potentially dangerous research on bat coronaviruses. Sometimes, the most obvious explanation is indeed the correct one.” Former U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health: Lab Accident is Most Likely Origin of [Chinese] COVID-19
- “Despite personally categorizing similar statements as ‘political’ just days before, Dr. Fauci nevertheless offered his evaluation of the Biden campaign’s approach to the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic relative to the approach taken by President Trump and connected differences in the nation’s likely health outcomes to the different approaches.” Dr. Fausti Accused of Hatch Act Violations
- “The Galveston National Laboratory — a project of Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases — has engaged in ‘long-term personnel exchanges’ and training programs with the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Biosafety Level Four facility.”Fausti-Funded Texas Lab Trained Wuhan Researchers How to Work With “World’s Most Dangerous Pathogens”
- “The Ohio Legislature passed a bill Tuesday that would prohibit [Chinese] COVID vaccine mandates for students and employees at state public schools and universities.” Ohio Legislature Bans Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates In Government Schools
- “The CDC’s attempt to encourage people who have recovered from [Chinese] COVID to get vaccinated for the virus as soon as possible didn’t go according to plan.” The CDC’s Latest Poll on Chinese COVID Natural Immunity Totally Backfired
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “She claimed to have suffered more than descendants of Holocaust survivors, and the spokesman for a group of over 1,500 Orthodox Jewish rabbis exposed her hypocrisy.” (she deserves a belt in the teeth – jjs) Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Attacks Her Jewish Fellow Dems: Not “Partners in Justice”
- “False and unacceptable.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Responds To Latest Omar Scandal, Says Omar Didn’t Mean It
- “The Democrat congresswoman says she has always been somebody who ‘understands how words can be harmful and hurtful to people.’ We believe her.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Knows What She’s Doing
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Nothing ‘shakes things lose’ abroad quite so profitably as jetting in on the White House bird.” Laptop Shows Joe Biden Attended Meetings Between Hunter and His Mexican Business Partners
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Civic engagement is a vitally important part of our democracy. But what we saw in the 2020 election with private donors channeling money directly to government election agencies with zero transparency or accountability is not civic engagement, it’s election interference.”Rep. Tenney, House Republicans to Introduce “End Zuckerbucks Act” Prohibiting Non-Profits From Donating To Election Organizations
- “It’s really a shame for the counties and those who are looking to improve our election laws that the governor vetoes a bill that he refused to be engaged with even for one minute of his time.” (it’s really a shame Wolf is a corrupt, double-talking, tyrannical thug – jjs) PA Democrat Governor Vetoes Election Reform Bill that Mandated Voter ID
- “The left has signaled it’s finally OK to question election integrity after 135,000 fake votes were tallied in the NYC Democrat mayoral primary.” It’s Suddenly OK to Question Election Integrity After Fake Votes Totally Botched NYC’s Democrat Mayoral Primary
- “A travesty of justice here.” Giuliani’s Suspension: Questionable Statements, But Not by Him
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Now that she works in the Justice Department, GOP legislators are concerned by Hennessey’s history of echoing partisan talking points.” GOP Senators Press DOJ on Russia Hoaxer Susan Hennessey’s Role in Durham Probe
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden nominated former U.S. Senator Dennis DeConcini, who has taken several trips to China sponsored by a Chinese Communist Party-linked influence group seeking to ‘co-opt and neutralize opposition’ to the regime, for an educational board.” Joe Biden Just Appointed a Former Senate Intel Chairman, Who Now Spreads CCP Propaganda, to a Taxpayer-Subsidized Board Position
- “Wisconsin city spent $1.5 million on two Proterra buses.” Biden Promotes Proterra on Wisconsin Infrastructure Trip
- “The process not only led to voter confusion but also confused local election officials in New York. After promising to release the first batch of ranked-choice ballots on Tuesday, the board of elections was forced to ‘retract’ the results because they had accidentally failed to remove 150,000 images of ballots designed to test the ranked-choice voting system. A clusterfark to be sure.” Screw Ups, Chaos, and Confusion: Ranked-Choice Voting Destroying the NY Mayor’s Race
- “We better get our elections straightened out because you’re going to have a runaway country. You’re going to have a banana republic; you’re going to have a third world country here pretty soon,” he said. “Because our elections are a mess.” PIEOTUS Trump: Flawed New York City Election Proves “Our Elections Are a Mess”
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden on Wednesday encouraged either Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) or Rep. Jesus ‘Chuy’ Garcia (D-Ill.) to run for the Senate — creating a dilemma because incumbent Democrats hold both seats up for election in 2022.” Senator Mikvah Waters? Biden Creates Confusion with Offhand Remark About Primary Run
- “Her office, believably, is dysfunctional and vicious. What’s more interesting is trying to figure out why the Democrats are making this a story.” Report: Kamala Harris is an Awful Boss
- Daniel Greenfield: “It doesn’t take much for California to boycott you.” California Boycotts America
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- PIEOTUS Trump: “It’s sick in elections, and it’s sick in the border. And if you don’t have good elections, and if you don’t have a strong border, you don’t have a country.” Trump Calls Out “Sick” State of the Border During Visit to Texas
- “Biden has failed America.” House Republicans Blame Joe Biden for Border Crisis Amid Inspection with Donald Trump
- “Biden’s immigration policies fulfill wishes of 9/11 terrorists.” Iranian Goal of “Death to America” Aided and Abetted By Radical Dems
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “‘Most shocking is just how routine secrecy orders have become when law enforcement targets an American’s email, text messages or other sensitive data stored in the cloud,’ said Burt, describing the widespread clandestine surveillance as a major shift from historical norms.” Microsoft VP: Federal Targeting of Americans’ Texts, E-Mails, Data “Routine”
- “We can do anything. And there’s literally nothing you can do about any of it. We’re in charge, and you’re not.” Tucker Carlson Slams NSA’s Vague Denial It’s Spying on Him
- “Carlson’s revelations about being spied on by the Biden [junta] are part of a well-established pattern of government abuse.” Tucker and the NSA: Why Are You Surprised?
- “Ron DeSantis is the odds-on favorite even this far out from the 2024 primary contests — as long as Trump doesn’t run. DeSantis appears to be ready to commit to a run regardless of Trump’s availability.” “DeSantis Derangement Syndrome” Infects the Media on the Road to 2024
- “Establishment media found a new enemy since former President Donald Trump left office — Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. But the never-ending attacks never seem to find permanent standing.” (Teflon Ron? – jjs) Liberal Media Keeps Missing Targeted Swings at DeSantis. Will One Ever Hit?
- “Balancing the exchange of ideas among private speakers is not a legitimate governmental interest,” Judge Robert Hinkle wrote in his order Wednesday evening. “And even aside from the actual motivation for this legislation, it is plainly content-based and subject to strict scrutiny.” (a Clinton-appointed hack-in-black – jjs) Federal Judge Orders Florida to Halt Bill Aimed at Stopping Big Tech Censorship of Conservatives
- “The Cable News Network (CNN) run by Jeff Zucker is celebrating the 100th anniversary of one of the most brutal and illegitimate regimes in human history — the Chinese Communist Party.” XiNN Celebrates 100th Anniversary of Chinese Communist Party, Claims Xi is “The Real Star”
- “Time magazine has taken more than $700,000 from China Daily for sponsored content.”Iconic American Magazine Fails to Disclose CCP Funding in Latest Print Edition
- “He does what a good reporter is supposed to do, report what he sees, without spin. That some don’t like it only adds weight to the truth of his reporting…Right now, this action by SoundCloud only serves to give more business to any competitors. Expect those competitors’ market share to grow and SoundCloud’s to shrink.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Journalist Andy Ngo Blackballed Again, This Time by Soundcloud
- “David Chipman purged thousands of tweets, raising flags over his hearing response that he made his account private due to ‘violent threats.'” Biden ATF Nominee Deleted Thousands of Tweets, Prompting Speculation of Prior Posts
- “Everything about the measures is tyrannical and counterproductive.” San Jose City Council to Force Owners of Legal Firearms to Pay for Costs of Progressive Policies
- “Legislation would overturn policy Biden supported throughout his career.” Dems Push Taxpayer-Funded Abortions Overseas
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Rep. Steube: Biden attacking militants while unwinding sanctions during nuclear negotiations.” GOP Wants Sanctions on Iran-Backed Terror Group Targeted in Biden Airstrike
- “‘To assist General Secretary Xi Jinping in his commemoration of CCP history, I’ve introduced a resolution that details the dozens of crimes against humanity from across the last century of the party’s history,’ Gallagher said during a House Republican press conference.” US Resolution “Looks Forward to the Day That the Chinese Communist Party No Longer Exists”
- “China’s conflict with India goes beyond what’s apparent on the surface: it’s part of the Communist nation’s attempt to wrest power from, and destabilize, the United States.” The Significance of China’s “Unrestricted Warfare” on U.S. Ally India
- Should’ve nuked Turtle Bay while we had the chance. UN Genocide Prevention Specialist Lists Problems in a Dozen Countries — But Not China
- “…it seems extremely likely that Canada’s government will use this law to silence dissent from the government’s preferred ideologies — from transgender orthodoxy to [Chinese] COVID-19 (the border between the U.S. and Canada is still closed to those filthy Americans).” ORWELLIAN: Canada Moves to Ban “Hate Speech” Online, Punishable by a $40,000 Fine
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A delusion wrapped in hysteria inside a conspiracy theory.”CancelCanadaDay.Con
- “They need to stop misrepresenting the facts and start following the law.” Democrats Attempt to Rewrite History of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- “It is unclear what steps Democrat lawmakers have taken to help replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missiles as they have been obsessed with creating a commission to investigate the January 6 riot while resisting calls to investigate Antifa and Black Lives Matter for the billions of dollars in damage inflicted on U.S. cities last summer.” McCarthy To Introduce Bill Replenishing Israel’s Iron Dome While Democrats Deal With Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Anti-Semitic Outburst
- “Israel’s enemies should be very afraid.” (and they’re mounted on zombie, genetically engineered megalodons! – jjs) Israel’s High-Powered Laser System a “Breakthrough”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “DHS memo comes as feds scrutinize Chinese visa holders.” Doc: Foreign Student Visa Holder Tried To Leave US With Sensitive Military Intel
- “Cuts would delay nuclear missile modernization.” Dems Aim to Slash Vital Nuclear Missile Program
- “The US Military’s embrace of [Crackpot Disg-Race] Theory endangers all of us.” Our “Woke” Pentagon Leaders Are Weakening America’s Defense
- “Gen. Milley ought to resign, and be replaced with someone who is actually willing to defend our Military from the Leftist Radicals who hate our Country,” Trump said. Trump: Replace Gen. Vanilli Milley With a Leader Who Rejects “Leftist Radicals”
- I saw Love Jihad open for Pussy Riot at Red Square in ’09… India: Sikh Leaders Demand Law to Protect Girls in Kashmir from “Love Jihad”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- You mean like “making the trains run on time?” Nudge-nudge-wink-wink. Peter Puffer Buttigieg: “Every” Transportation Decision is About “Justice”
- “Remembering what is none of the state’s business.” Why the GOP Has to Resist the “Infrastructure” and “Bipartisan” Magical Thinking
- “The ban was initiated in September of 2020 by the Centers for Disease Control, which claimed the authority under the public health act… But for most landlords, the ban on evictions means more business failures. Landlords still have to pay for operating costs, property taxes, and mortgage payments, regardless of whether tenants are paying rent.”Supreme Court Approves Extension of Federal Eviction Moratorium
- “The Supreme Court justices find themselves in this fix because they’ve forgotten the first rule of holes: ‘When you find yourself in a hole — stop digging.'” Is the Supreme Court Gaslighting Us?
- “Environmental considerations should not preclude the state from launching new projects that increase the Golden State’s annual supply of water. Conservation is simply not enough.”Fixing California — Part Three of Nine: Achieving Water Abundance
MIAMI CONDO COLLAPSE
- “Search and rescue crews are scouring through the rubble for bedrooms covered by 13-16 feet of concrete, Vach said, according to CNN, adding that they have ‘very minor’ hope that any survivors will be discovered. ‘Most of the collapse is very, very tight. The collapse was major,’ Vach reportedly said.” Bodies, Tunnels Found Overnight in Rubble of Surfside Building Collapse
- “Adriana Sarmiento recorded water leaking from the parking garage at the Champlain Tower South. The video shows water flowing down into the parking garage at 1:18 a.m. The 12-story building collapsed at 1: 30 a.m.” Video Appears To Show Water Leaking From Surfside Condo Before Collapse
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This could be seen as either a legitimate attempt to rein in big business power, ultimately threatening large companies, or as a purely symbolic act to appease the Sanders/AOC sect of the Democrat party.” What’s He Up To? Big Business Biden Threatens Large Companies with Executive Order
- “The missing element is family stability.” Why the New Child-Tax Credit Won’t Live Up to the Hype
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If the bar exam is a known impediment to access to the legal profession, it is beyond time that our accrediting bodies recognize alternative measures of professional competence.”Law Professor Calls For Elimination Of Bar Exam Requirement After Latest Results Show Large Racial Gap
- “Collective guilt is no ground for citizenship.” Presumed Guilty: The Plot of the New Civics
- “After the tenure vote, Hannah-Jones took to Twitter to post a photo of a hand raising a shot glass containing what appeared to be a dark liquid, with no explanation.” (what can brown do for you? – jjs) University of North Carolina Grants Tenure to “1619 Project” Fabulist Nikole “Rustoleum-Sheen” Hannah-Jones
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “‘Buy American’ provisions gutted from bill promoting electric vehicles.” Dem Transport Bill Boosts China’s Green Energy Sector
- “On the other hand, what if carbon dioxide is harmless, and new human lives are a blessing?”How to Stop Global Warming: Misery or Death
- “If they don’t want to do what we ask, or do what we’re demanding, the next step is to rebel.” Radical Environmentalists Take On DC Commuters, Biden
- “Big Oil has supported increased emissions regulations, which industry professionals say disadvantage small oil and gas companies. New taxes and regulations proposed by the Biden [junta] could further disadvantage independent energy companies.” (and big oil is going woke and green to boot; kronyism – jjs) Small Oil and Gas Companies Say They’re Under Threat From Biden’s Climate Agenda
- “Maybe the lights will go out while they’re trying to figure out who the next mayor will be… Why not have a blackout hit, and then whoever the powers that be on the left want to be mayor, suddenly has the votes to be mayor when the lights come back on?” (sort of like the water main break in Atlanta on election night, right? – jjs) On Top of Its Mayor Election Debacle, New York Now Faces Blackout Warnings
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a twofer, starting off with a biggie: SpaceX Successfully Launches 88 Smallsats, Marking a Renaissance in Rocketry in 2021
- Next, “The data also suggests that this merger process might be how a large number of neutron stars actually form.” Astronomers Detect a White Dwarf That is Both the Smallest, Yet Most Massive Ever Found
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The lawsuit alleges the bill violates Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Equal Protection Clause and Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment.” “Human Rights Campaign” Sues Florida Over Transgender Sports Ban
- “Our watchwords are ‘compassion’ and ‘truth.'” Catholics Are Getting Smart About Responding to Gender Ideology
- “Transgender activists continue to pressure parents and politicians with the threat of suicide should young people who claim to be transgender not receive total affirmation of their new identity.” Science Says Transgender Hormones and Surgeries Do Not Prevent Suicides
- “With permission, I share a mother’s terrifying experience. Her story illustrates how quickly and easily a ten-year-old girl can be groomed into a cross-sex identity.” How a 10-Year-Old Girl’s Mom Saved Her From Going Transgender
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Infamous author Robin DiAngelo is yet again seeking to profit off of white guilt, this time even calling her own audience of white progressives racist in hopes they will buy her ‘cure.'”Robin DiAngelo Cashes In on Her Audience’s White Guilt, Calls Them All Racist Again in New Book
- “A joke.” (except no one’s laughing because, gulag – jjs) Former Victoria’s Secret Model Blasts Decision To Include Transgender, Plus-Size Underwear Models
- “Republican New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu recently approved a state budget that limits conversations concerning ‘systemic racism.'” New Hampshire Diversity Council Members Quit Over State Budget That Bans Racist Concepts
- “Reparations would require the entire country to… admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism and for that reason Black folks have been denied $13-15 trillion of wealth and therefore we as a country now must atone by paying Black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket.” (we already paid over $25 trillion with the War On Poverty, so please remit $11 trillion – jjs) BET Founder Still Demanding $14 Trillion in Reparations
- “The society asked for papers about ‘diversity,’ and the presenters did not disappoint.”Tolkien Society Goes Woke, “Finds” Transgenderism, “Antiracism,” and Queer-ness in The Lord of The Rings
- “Art imitating illusions.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Truth About the KARENMovie
- “Olympic excellence, American pride, and the performance of virtue.” A Letter to Team USA
- Cynical Sefton: The bad news is mom and dad are eager to dress them in drag or give them sex changes. Good News: U.S. Kids Growing Up With Both Mom and Dad at 30-Year High
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Scarlett Johansson can’t muscle past generic storytelling in disappointing spinoff.” Black Widow — That MCU Magic Is Gone
- “Christ is our only hope in life and death, and until he returns, we gather with the rest of his people to remind each other of that glorious truth and to praise him together.” Miami Faith Community Prays For Missing Members After Condo Collapse, Reminding Us Why We Desperately Need Church
- “…Or could it be dissolved peacefully?” Was Lincoln Wrong About Saving the Union?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.