Good morning kids. The July 4th weekend is here. As the United States of America celebrates its 245th birthday, the nation formerly known as the United States of America continues its seemingly inexorable slide towards a mass grave. I say seemingly because there is of late quite a bit of kicking and screaming from where it counts; at the grassroots level. And since we really can’t know the future with any degree of certainty, and it’s always full of surprises, it’s better to soldier on and hope for the best, for no other reason than to be a giant pain in the ass to our tormentors.
That preamble, in particular the reference to a mass grave, is unfortunately appearing less and less hyperbole and more and more a warning as the days, weeks and now six months have passed since Black Wednesday January 6th. So many illusions have shattered and so many cold hard truths have slapped us across our collective masked face. The coldest and hardest being just how corrupt the institutions we had relied on – and more crucially believed almost blindly – to be just, fair, moral and ethical. How wrong we were, and especially about something we thought was the least likely to be affected by the rot: business.
Charlie Munger — the billionaire investor and Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman — insisted the “Communists did the right thing” while talking about the Chinese regime’s oppression of it citizens and businessmen in China.
Following criticism of the Chinese Communist Party’s financial and regulatory system, Ma disappeared for months from the public eye. Many suspected he had been arrested or even killed by the Chinese Communist Party. While Ma has since been seen in public, Chinese authorities have summoned him for questioning and quashed his forthcoming Ant Group initial public offering (IPO).
To Munger, however, the “Communists did the right thing.”
The establishment Republican billionaire, who claimed Donald Trump wasn’t “morally qualified” to be President, made the claim on a CNBC feature with Becky Quick focused on his relationship with his longtime business partner Warren Buffet.
Speaking about financial regulation in the U.S., Munger asserted that “the communist Chinese behave the way I am talking in favor of, and our own wonderful free enterprise economy is letting all these crazy people go to this gross excess.”
While Munger was referring to his and his boss’ hatred for independent trading platform Robinhood horning in on their action, his remarks in praise of the Chi-Coms – who are responsible for the lion’s share of the well over 150 million victims of socialism and communism – are no less chilling. No doubt, pseudo-intellectual eggheads and pinheads like Thomas Friedman and Robert Reich, neither of whom ever held an actual real job where you get your hands dirty, nor have the faintest idea how to run a lemonade stand let alone meet a payroll, have an ideological hard-on for “benevolent, enlightened” dictators and autocrats just like them who can “make the trains run on time” merely by decree. 320 million unwashed proles, none of whom have any advanced degrees or the proper crease in their pants or savor the taste of arugula (or catamite penis), going off and doing their own thing is a sin. They are too ignorant to know what’s best for them. Naturally, it is they and the Mungers, Buffetts, Zuckerberg’s, Soros’s et al of this world that are. And raking in billions and billions for their munificence – of rhetoric, not money or deeds – is just a nice fringe benefit.
This is where we’re headed. The destruction of small business and the private sector and the consolidation of the manufacture and distribution of all goods and services into a handful of corporate entities that operate at the behest of the government. Hell, the way it seems and probably is is that the government operates at their behest. What the manufactured crisis of Chinese COVID did not kill, and it wiped out a vast swathe of small business across the nation, the current junta is going to finish off.
If you wanted to find the group getting the rawest deal in 2021 America, you might start with small-business owners. Many are finding themselves working 60- or 80-hour weeks just to scrape by. During the height of [Chinese] COVID-19, these companies were especially beaten down. Between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020, about 30% of U.S. small businesses closed, while total small-business revenue decreased by 31%, according to Economic Tracker. During the same period, the stock market boomed, and multinational corporations continued to thrive. The effects of this economic destruction are apparent in communities all over the country. Boarded-up storefronts on main streets across America are the norm.
Given this dynamic, it’s almost incomprehensible that Senate Republicans are about to help pass an infrastructure package that unleashes the IRS to collect more revenue through aggressive policing of small businesses . . .
. . . In the face of all this, Senate Republicans’ answer to fund the bipartisan infrastructure package is to unleash more IRS agents on small businesses to close the so-called tax gap. The tax gap is the difference between what the IRS calculates it’s owed and what is actually paid each year. The IRS claimed the gap was $600 billion in 2019. That’s a lot of money. If this were a matter of nabbing tax cheats, it would be a great solution. That’s not what we are talking about, unfortunately. The tax code’s complexity leads to confusion and inadvertent errors much more than it leads to actual fraud . . .
. . . It also wasn’t too long ago that the nonprofit tax office at the IRS under Lois Lerner was found to have delayed applications from conservative nonprofits more than they did for liberal nonprofits, presumably for ideological reasons. Using the IRS’s enormous power to tip the political scales was another massive breach of trust with the American people . . .
. . . It’s amazing, but no longer surprising, that Washington Republicans are so unable or unwilling to read where their voters are. Increasing numbers of Republicans think Washington exists primarily to cater to huge corporate interests at the expense of individuals and small businesses. Looks like the GOP may be lining up to prove them right. If it’s possible for trust levels in political institutions to fall any further than they already have, the Senate’s Republican negotiators may have just found the key to making it happen.
Of course much of the real manufacturing of goods is now overseas. Much of it is in China. And China is all over this country – in our schools, our businesses and in our government. “We have always been at war with East Asia” is not just a line from 1984. Except we have never been aware of it until perhaps recently. Pundits talk about a coming “war” with China. Forget it. China has been and is at war with us. Except they are fighting it asymmetrically. But their front line soldiers are not in the PLA. They are our own citizens and neighbors; in our schools indoctrinating our kids against us, in our media pumping out pro-commie anti-western propaganda, and in our government bribing everyone from local dog-catcher all the way up to the demented stooge that was installed in the White House last January.
While Lincoln certainly was right in that “If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide,” the poison we took came from Russia and is now being exploited by China. But hell, why blame them? We saw it, knew it, and did nothing about it. We can blame the Leftists for sure, but those allegedly on the right (I’m looking at you, Bush family) are equally guilty.
On a personal note, I hate giving the schnorrer pitch but if you can please hit my and Ace’s tip jars. It helps keep the lights on, at least until we get carted off to the gulag.
Happy and safe 4th of July.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The establishment Republican billionaire, who claimed Donald Trump wasn’t ‘morally qualified’ to be President, made the claim on a CNBC feature with Becky Quick focused on his relationship with his longtime business partner Warren Buffet.” “Communists Did the Right Thing”: Berkshire Hathaway Chief Charlie Munger Praises CCP’s Authoritarianism, Oppression
- Daniel Greenfield: “Civil rights isn’t just regulating what you do, but how you think.” How Civil Rights Made America a Critical Race Theocracy
- “It is hard for regular, G-d-fearing people to recognize this level of true evil and insanity. Many are fooled by noble words — “we must save the planet.” In the case of the pandemic, we heard, “we must have a vaccine.” The pandemic is the “global crisis” that David Rockefeller was hoping for. Did they squash the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to prevent and cure [Chinese] COVID in order to enable the Emergency Use Authorization and push the vaccines?” When Too Much Power Makes the Elites Insane
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Republicans need to abandon their longtime, reflexive loyalty to the FBI.”Defund the FBI
- “…it was shocking to me that if a person is a Republican, they get their committee assignments from the Republican conference. For somebody to accept committee assignments from Speaker Pelosi, that is unprecedented,” McCarthy on Malig-Nancy Pelosi Appointing Lizard Cheney to Jan. 6 Committee: “Maybe She’s Closer to Her Than Us”
- “That Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been a bomb-throwing, feces-flinging, anti-American hysteric since she arrived in Washington is not a secret. She specializes in gross exaggeration and hyperbole. Perhaps things had been too quiet in Washington for her tastes so she decided to stir the pot a little bit.” Titty Caca AOC Claims Some GOP Members Were “In On” the Capitol Riot
- “His attorneys have said that the soldier acted in self-defense after Foster aimed his weapon at him.” Texas Soldier Who Shot BLM Goon Indicted on Murder Charge
- “The name of the firm is Joyce James Consulting. The Round Rock, Texas, firm has landed multiple no-bid contracts with the city according to Austin’s government website. The largest contract spends close to a whopping $3 million over three years as Austin ‘reimagines’ police officers as ‘cultural change-makers’ per Adler’s hope.” Austin Is Spending Millions on No-Bid Contracts to Push Crackpot Disg-Race Theory on Its Newest Police
- “Corporatist elite power vs. individual liberty.” It’s 1776 All Over Again
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Everything the present Democrat [junta] is allowing to happen, and which creates chaos and aggravates violence, is aimed at increasing its control.” War of All Against All
- Wait, I thought California was the home of peace, love, tolerance and “Coexist?” California Hate Crime Up 31% in 2020, Led by Anti-Black Bias Officers
- “Effective policing is a prerequisite for preserving order.” The Community’s Credible Threat
- David Harsanyi: “It’s the kind of thing you’d expect to see from state-run media. But then, that seems to be where we’re at. Up is down. Black is white. And the GOP wants to defund the police.” Dems Pushing Police Farce That GOP’s Behind Defunding
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The freedom-minded among us cannot let imperious public health officials, power-mad politicians and neurotic corona-phones on the left impose another round of lockdowns.”Faucists Weaponize the Delta Variant
- “Delta is coming. But contrary to alarmists at home and abroad, there is little reason to panic.” Stop Panicking About “Delta”: Vaccines Are Effective Against ALL Strains of Chinese COVID
- “The study found children who wore masks inhaled air with six times the amount of carbon dioxide already considered unacceptable.” AMA Journal: Masks Are Bad for Your Kids. Quit Forcing Them to Wear Them
- “The establishment’s urge to control and the desire for profit has kept Americans from learning about [Chinese] COVID treatments.” Can You Say “Ivermectin” in the USA?
- “In a large National Pulse reader poll, which faced an attempted hijacking from Chinese Communist bots, just 11 percent said they believed the CCP did not owe reparations for the virus and its impacts on the world economy. Eight percent were unsure.” POLL: 81% Believe China Owes Reparations For Chinese COVID-19 Spread.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Anti-Semitic attacks have been skyrocketing in number this year, especially against visibly Jewish Americans.” Rabbi Stabbed Multiple Times In Boston; Suspect Arrested
- “Baker Jack Phillips can’t get a break.” Singing the Cakeshop Blues — Again
- “Company under fire for ‘failure to address anti-Semitism in workplace.'” Google Backs Diversity Team Member Who Smeared Israel
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Fair elections are the cornerstone of our republic, and they start with rational laws that protect both the right to vote and the accuracy of the results.” Arizona AG Praises SCOTUS Ruling Protecting Election Laws: “A Win For Election Integrity… Across the Country”
- “What he said was it’s all this mismanagement,” Raffensperger said in reference to the report. “The upside, positive note was that he did not see illegality or ballot stuffing. But all that mismanagement, dysfunction, what it does, it creates voter distrust, and it really lends itself to conspiracy theories. (Oh fuck you, you fraud. They stole the election and you allowed it – jjs) GA Secretary of State Wants Fulton County Elections Taken Over by State
- “The November 3, 2020, Presidential election data from California sets off alarm bells.” Did Biden Really Win California?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “A case solely focused on fringe benefits is unusual, former prosecutors said. Charging an individual or company for failure to pay taxes on employee benefits alone is rare…” Trump Organization, CFO Allen Weisselberg Plead Not Guilty to Tax, Fraud Charges
- “This is what Vladimir Putin does… [after] 3 million documents, countless witnesses and hours of grand jury testimony, outside forensic auditors, this is what they come up with: they’re going to charge a guy who’s 75 years old on crimes of avoiding paying taxes on a fringe benefit.” Donald Trump Jr. Blasts Weisselberg Indictment as “Banana Republic Stuff”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Abrams did not return a request for comment.” (but she returned an empty jeroboam of Dom Perignon and seven buckets of KFC to the kitchen – jjs) Tank Abrams Purchased Two Homes Valued at $1.4 Million After Reporting Massive Debts in 2018
- “It is not the job of the Court to police press coverage. Tabloid fodder doesn’t diminish the importance of materials that could reasonably affect the court’s decision on a motion.”Judge Rules To Unseal Docs From Epstein Pal Ghislaine Maxwell; Docs Demanded Related To Any Clinton Funding
- “Let me ask you this,” Hannity began. “Without giving the answer — what the answer is… have you made up your mind?” “Yes,” Trump replied, and the audience applauded. HUGE: Trump Says He’s Made Up His Mind About Running in 2024
- “Trump’s support from Hispanic voters increased 10 percent since 2016, and his support from female voters increased five percent.” Report: Trump Picked Up More Hispanic and Women Voters in 2020 Election
- “Somebody up there likes Donald Trump.” If You Had Written Trump’s Comeback Script
- “[So-called quote-unquote “VP’s”] office described as “place where people feel treated like shit.'” Former Harvey Weinstein Adviser Defends Kamala Harris From Charges of Staff Abuse
- “All the criticisms of race quotas — that they inspire mediocrity and set unqualified people up for failure — are what we’re seeing from Kamala Harris.” Kamala Harris Is the Case Against Affirmative Action
- “This confidentiality of donor information is of great importance to Legal Insurrection Foundation and other right-of-center non-profits given the long and vicious history or supporters of conservative causes (whether non-profits or candidates) being harassed and targeted for cancelation.” Supreme Court Strikes Down California Policy Forcing Disclosure Of Non-Profit Donors To State Regulators
- “Vance joins an already-crowded field of would-be senators looking to fill the seat of Republican Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, who plans to retire when his term ends in 2022.”Hillbilly Elegy Author JD Vance Announces Run For Senate In Ohio
- “His support for Gwen Berry’s protest is one more proof of it.” Biden’s Policy of National Suicide
- “The Germans had a word for it.” Gleichschaltung and American Marxism
- “The progressive project at its core means subverting the original American Constitution and its promise of securing Americans’ natural rights, replacing it with a different kind of nation entirely.” When Leftists Say They Love “The Constitution,” They Don’t Mean the Real One
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “For the first time ever, local sheriffs have teamed up with federal ICE officers to sue a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his Department of Homeland Security.” Kobach: Sheriffs and ICE Officers Team Up to Sue Biden
- “Blackburn also ripped Harris for bringing with her Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), who recently was caught having her staff down in Mexico teaching migrants how to violate U.S. policy to get into the United States — charges Escobar denies.” Sen. Marsha Blackburn: Kamala Harris “93 Days Late” to Border, “She Went to the Wrong Address”
- “The left weaponized mass migration to turn California into a one-party state. Now, the Democrat Party is working to subject the rest of the country to the same fate through open borders and amnesty.” Mass Immigration Turned California Blue, and Your State Might Be Next
- “It’s a raging tire fire. And it’s not going to get any better as long as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden keeps doing what he has been doing.” Sen. Kennedy: “Ordinary Americans” View the Border as “America’s Front Door”
- Vote harder, people! We’ll show ’em next year! Feh. Kevin McCarthy Picks Amnesty Advocate for 2022 Immigration Messaging
- “Some states are beginning to take an approach to this crisis that’s more in line with the Founding Fathers’ vision of America.” (all well and good, but what happens when no one, especially at the Federal level, respects that document? – jjs) A Constitutional Approach to the Border Crisis
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The historic record of what I have done, stated, figured out (and when) etc. over time is a key part of establishing my credibility and track record as a professional,” Robert Malone tweeted Wednesday. “And that has been erased completely and arbitrarily without warning or explanation.” Big Tech Bites Down on mRNA Vaccine Inventor Who Warned About Risks
- “He does, however, have a Twitter tutorial for his MLB replacement flag-dropper.” “Trump Won” Flag Man Banned From Every MLB Stadium
- “Expanded authority could help commission go after Facebook.” FTC Expands Its Power to Penalize Powerful Companies
- “It got really sweaty in June, folks. Bet you wish you hadn’t laughed at Al Gore now, huh?”XiNN’s John Avlon is Extremely Worried Because Some Places Got Very Warm in June
- “Michael Knowles argues that ideologies that repress free expression are worth cancelling.”Against Thought That Stops Thought
- “The Times’ prestigious ‘bestseller list’ does not include Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds at all in its list of the top 15 books for the same week. Instead, it lists books like On Juneteenth, which according to BookScan sold only 4,774 copies that week, or just over a quarter as many as Knowles’ book.” Michael Knowles Wrote the Top-Selling Nonfiction Book in the U.S. It’s Mysteriously Absent From NY Time’s List
- “Persecution is now cool! Rappers Bryson Grey and Patriot J have had a song with the opening line “They might ban me for this song” banned by Spotify & SoundCloud… Bryson noted in announcing the Spotify ban that though these same outlets claimed the song was banned for hateful speech, they do not ban much more violent rapper songs that glorify murder, crime, and drug use.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Rappers Have Song Banned by Spotify Soundcloud for Criticizing BLM, Government Lockdowns, and the Modern Perverse Sexual Movement
- “Founder of children’s hair salon chain has donated thousands to Planned Parenthood, pro-assisted suicide group.” (see the related piece Above the Fold “When Too Much Power Makes the Elites Insane” – jjs) Assisted Suicide Group Teams Up With Planned Parenthood Honcho
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Anti-regime protests threaten nuclear negotiations.” State Department Backs Iranian Protesters as Biden Junta Emboldens Hardline Regime
- “Iranian hackers, operating in Hebrew, impersonated anti-Netanyahu activists, spread misinformation on multiple social media platforms and gathered information on Israeli citizens.” Report: Iran Ran Major Clandestine Online Campaign Against Netanyahu During Israeli Election
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Senator demands course correction on woke politics breaching the military.” Cotton: Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Has “Most Corrosive” Influence on Military
- “Terabytes of data about U.S. government officials and members of our intelligence community in the service of Beijing? Whoa.” (like asking for Al Capone to investigate organized crime – jjs) Time for a Biden-China Special Counsel
- Air Farce. Air Force Allows Walking, Modified Push Ups In Revised Fitness Test
- Robert Spencer: “For Old Joe’s bosses to take them off the foreign terrorist list was just as wrongheaded as their relentless appeasement of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and, in fact, was another manifestation of that appeasement.” Group Biden Removed From Terror List Shows Gratitude by Screaming “Death to America!”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “White House offers no explanation for how participants were selected.” Republican Governors Excluded From White House Wildfire Meeting
- “The reason Republicans are not willing to go along quite as readily as the Democrats are, is A. we don’t have the money, and B. the so-called infrastructure bill goes way past the American citizens’ understanding of what infrastructure really is.” Rep. Mo Brooks: Democrats Want “So-Called Infrastructure Bill” to Fail in Order to ‘Blame Republicans” for a “Bridge Collapse”
- “The bill passed 221 to 201 on a near party-line vote.” House Passes $715 Billion Surface Transportation Bill Amid Bipartisan Infrastructure Negotiations
- “Our city’s a shithole.” (pro-tip: STOP VOTING FOR LEFTISTS – jjs) 40% of San Francisco Residents Say They Want Out
- “The post-Trump Supreme Court has repeatedly dropped the ball on its rulings.” The “3-3-3” Court Lets Conservatives Down
- “The move comes after L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva criticized local elected officials for failing to adjust strategies to address homelessness and began to institute his incremental plan to clear camps lining the famous Venice Beach boardwalk last month.”L.A.’s New Rules on Encampments Limit Role of Law Enforcement, Seek Voluntary Compliance From Homeless
MIAMI CONDO COLLAPSE
- “The death toll is currently 18 with 145 people still missing among the rubble.” Surfside Condo Search and Rescue Effort Paused Amid Concern Remaining Portion Will Collapse
- A man with the intellectual agility of a crouton. And that was before the dementia kicked in. Biden Mentions Global Warming When Talking About Building Collapse: “We Don’t Have Any Firm Proof of What’s Happened”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The U.S. Supreme Court protects California property owners from a state regulation that allowed unions to invade private property to organize workers.” Court Nixes Union Invasions
- “A proposed state constitutional amendment would give government unions unmatched power over Illinois residents.” Citizens in Service to Labor
- “…it’s almost incomprehensible that Senate Republicans are about to help pass an infrastructure package that unleashes the IRS to collect more revenue through aggressive policing of small businesses.” (the final nail in the coffin of free enterprise and the krony korporatization of the economy – jjs) Why Are Republicans Agreeing to Send Armies of IRS Agents After American Small Businesses?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I want to make sure everybody hears this. On day one, I will issue an order banning the teaching of Critical Race Theory in our schools,” Youngkin announced as attendees erupted with applause. “Virginia’s future, our future will be made better together as opposed to divided. We know this.” Crackpot Disg-Race Theory “Ground Zero”: Republican Glenn Youngkin Rallies Parents in Loudoun County, Virginia
- “Teaching black kids in public schools to hate the police.” Schooled in Hate
- “In between the state education department and the local school district is a layer of non-profits. While you may be familiar with accreditation for colleges and specific types of degree programs, certain organizations provide accreditation at the K-12 level in about 20 states. This additional layer of oversight is becoming a burden for parents in Georgia school districts who deal with activist school board members pushing curriculum based on critical theories.” To Eradicate Critical Theories in K-12 Parents Need to Know about the Invisible Layer of Control
- “Now ed groups are pioneering taking on official anti-Semitic positions, it’s about time to do something about it.” Seattle Education Association: Poster Child for School Vouchers and Right to Work
- “‘Consensus’ in the American education establishment is not a recommendation. It is a warning.” When Collaboration Is Capitulation
- “Banning CRT is neither coercive nor liberty-infringing. Rather, it is a prudent and necessary first step to salvaging a fractious nation teetering on the brink of collapse.” Yes, We Should Ban Crackpot Disg-Race Theory from Our Schools
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- This is not the Biden [junta’s] first attempt at distributing funds based on race. The [junta] included several provisions for race-based funding in its $1.9 trillion [Chinese] COVID-19 relief package, including one that provided loan forgiveness to ‘socially disadvantaged’ farmers.” Department of Energy “May Consider” Whether Scientist is a Minority When Awarding Grants
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to a new study that investigated the impact of nuclear disasters on the local habitat, the high levels of radiation had no ‘adverse effects’ on the genetics of the animals.”Radioactive Boar-Pig Hybrids Emerge From Fukushima Disaster Site, According to Study
- A new book from our intrepid science reporter Bob Zimmerman examines the past in context with the present and what it might portend for the future: “By showing the contrast between those failed southern colonies and the rest of America, Conscious Choice will give modern Americans the historical background of their country that they need in order to make the right choices for the future.” Conscious Choice: The Origins of Slavery in America and Why it Matters Today and for Our Future in Outer Space
- Also from our ISR: “There is another component that suggests this investigation is bogus and is intended as an attack by the government against SpaceX… Moreover, it does appear that Justice is going on a fishing expedition in SpaceX’s files, something it is forbidden to do according the fourth amendment of the Constitution.” Judge Rules SpaceX Must Comply with Justice Subpoena
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Lauren Rowello argued in the Post that kids are benefited by being subjected to overly sexual displays from LGBT individuals at pride events.” In The Washington Post,”Gendervague” Former Prostitute Promotes Teaching Kids “Kink”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- As our culture has veered in an increasingly bossy and punitive direction, the tolerance for any sort of downside is vanishing. The ‘playground movement’ at the beginning of the last century argued ‘better a broken arm than a broken spirit.’ Today’s society takes a different approach.” Our Bossy Society is Completely Losing Sight of the Value of Risky Behavior
- “I believe all of us have a right to pursue happiness and freedom… And I don’t think that can be possible if there’s too much centralized state power intervening in the lives of individuals.” Russell Brand Describes Himself as a Populist, Slams Condemnation of Trump Supporters
- “Raking in the big bucks while pushing victimization.” Prager U Video: Activists like LeBron Make MILLIONS Amplifying Racial Wounds
- “Something is very rotten in the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), which represents America’s largest Protestant denomination, and it is only a matter of time before it goes the sad way of the mainline Methodists and Presbyterians. The rot at the core of the SBC is illustrated in three men who ought to be stalwarts of the Gospel, but who are instead leading the convention into Woke Hell.” Why the Coming Split in the Southern Baptist Convention Is Inevitable
- Christian Toto: “Grindhouse franchise delivers more of the same — blood, guts and talking points.” Forever Purge Follows Far-Left’s Fear of White Supremacy, Ignores Antifa
- “If you want to fight a little bit more,” McCain joked, “I’ve got four more weeks.” Meghan McCain Announces Exit From The View in Late July
- “Amidst the barbecues and fireworks — remembering with gratitude the words of the Declaration.” Celebrating Freedom in the Shadow of Tyranny
HITHER & YON
- “There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don’t know we don’t know.” The Chaotic Genius of Donald Rumsfeld
- “He had a complicated record and plenty of enemies — and allies — but the veteran political hand was always his own man.” Donald Rumsfeld, Infighting Champ
- “In Western universities and board rooms, souls are cheap. But Jimmy Lai’s is not.” Modern-Day Martyr: Meet the Self-Made Billionaire Who is Sacrificing it All for G-d
- “Law professors Michael Heller and James Salzman’s book Mine! argues we need to rethink the concept of ownership. Their ideas are engaging, if not always convincing.” What it Means to Own Something in the 21st Century
- The Golden Rule: He Who Has the Gold Makes the Rules
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.