Good morning kids. Hope your Independence Day was a good one in spite of the fact that the nation that gained its independence 245 years ago no longer exists, certainly not in the way those who risked their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor in establishing it, nor those who gave their lives to preserve it would ever have imagined it. It’s difficult to get all wee-wee’d up about the non-stop torrent of anti-American agitprop spewed out from all quarters these days 25/8/366 at maximum volume and intensity.
. . . in reference to people, Bush tweeted, “When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people. This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.”
Bush’s congressional campaign in 2020 aligned itself with the [Marxist terrorist] Black Lives Matter apparatus. She became the first black congresswoman from Missouri. She has regularly framed politics in racial terms, using phrases such as “white supremacy,” “systemic racism,” “black liberation,” and “racial justice,” and “structural inequity.”
She called for unspecified “reparations” in pursuit of “equity.” According to Bush, opposition to the neo-Marxist paradigm of “critical race theory” is a “racist dog whistle.”
In one tweet, Waters attacked the Declaration of Independence and questioned its words and meaning.
“July 4th… & so, the Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal,” Waters tweeted. “Equal to what? What men? Only white men? Isn’t it something that they wrote this in 1776 when African Americans were enslaved? They weren’t thinking about us then, but we’re thinking about us now!”
The only thing that is more horrendous than these half-truths, distortions and outright lies about the founding of the nation formerly known as the United States of America is the fact that they were met with either genuflecting equivocation, weak-as-piss explanations or, worst of all, silence from those allegedly on our side of the aisle. Whether elected officials or the political punditry or regular folks who are just clueless, they do not understand with whom they are dealing nor the fact that we are this close to a hot civil war. Trying to engage in a rational discourse as if this was 1951 instead of 2021 is to be deaf, dumb and blind to that fact.
Critical Race “Crackpot Disg-Race” Theory – which is more and more being viewed as “settled science” than theory – is a blood-libel myth that can be exploded within a few seconds. If America, capitalism, Judeo-Christianity, western civilization and all that goes with them are inherently racist systems built and maintained for the sole purpose of perpetuating white supremacy and rigged to keep blacks down, how does one explain the presence of Cori Bush and Maxine Waters? How is it that they are even given a platform to speak let alone be allowed to hold elective office?
Oprah Winfrey has amassed a fortune estimated to be in the neighborhood of around $3.5 billion dollars. Irrespective of what one thinks about her talent, personality or politics, the fact remains she is the wealthiest woman in America and one of the wealthiest on the planet.
Same deal with Barack Obama; twice elected president in a nation that, despite the artificially induced demographic shifts via open borders and decreased fecundity of caucasians, is still majority white.
Let’s play along with Derrick Bell and Ibram X. Crement and assume they are correct that America is an inherently racist nation, built on white supremacy and that racism is actually part of caucasian DNA. If that is true, then there can only be two possibilities that account for Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama, Waters, Bush and all the rest:
1 – They’re willingly playing the part of Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima in a bizarre minstrel show, doing a shuck-and-jive act in blaming whitey as they rake in millions. But that makes no sense. It is dictionary definition cognitive dissonance to believe what they spout out while ignoring from whence it emanated because it means. . .
2 – America cannot be as they claim because they never would have been allowed to achieve the status and wealth they so obviously had.
It really is as simple as that. Some people do understand this. In fact a lot of minorities are just not buying into this garbage, but you’d never know that if all you read was the agitprop media. Another central tenet of CRT as well as the original Communist-inspired myth, sadly reinforced by hip-hop “culture” is the ridiculing and shaming of blacks who want to go to school to actually learn. The victimization lie reinforces that vicious cycle of hopelessness and uselessness in trying to make it in the white man’s world, so-called. And yet, year after year, inner city parents who actually give a shit about their kids are desperate to get them the hell out of public schools and into a charter school. That’s why the latter is such a lightning rod and nemesis of Brainwash Inc., aka the NEA and UFT.
Yes, CRT is being rejected and fought against by white parents in affluent areas but it is also being rejected by non-white parents across the country as well. Again, you’d never know it if you read the usual house organs. It’s why what Bush and Waters spewed out got a resounding rejection, from blacks and whites alike:
Darrell B. Harrison, podcast host: “Cori Bush is an angry black woman — a very angry black woman. Her anger is eating her alive from the inside out. I pity her because the ‘freedom’ she seeks is not the freedom she needs. As such, freedom will continue to evade her as long as she carries that anger within her heart.”
Leo Terrell, political commentator: “Do not respond to this idiot: She just wants attention: She hates herself!!!”
Kimberly Klacik, former GOP congressional candidate: “I could say something rude, but I think it’s best to make sure we have someone running against her & ensure that individual has our full support along with access to every resource necessary to take her seat in 2022” . . .
. . . Allie Beth Stuckey, podcast host: “If you believe this, the moral thing to do would be to leave for a more virtuous country where black people are free and the land wasn’t stolen. Maybe there you’ll be able to run for political office.”
BINGO. Meanwhile, millions upon millions of non-whites from every third world shit hole on the planet, especially from south of the Rio Grande, risk life and limb and spend whatever meager finances they have to come here, legally or illegally; a land that human cancer like Cori Bush, Maxine Waters, Oprah and Obama denigrate and demean as irredeemably racist and intolerant, run for the sole purpose of perpetuating white supremacy to keep colored people of color down.
You know, the next time I encounter a leftist (who does not know my secret identity) I’m going to argue “I see all these people coming over the border and it’s just not fair! We are stealing from Mexico and Guatemala and El Salvador the flower of their youth! Their countries need them more than ever and we are taking their best and brightest! Amnesty is nothing more than the cruelest form of white supremacy there is by luring them under false pretenses to a land where they’ll never have a chance! It’s stealth imperialism!” Watch their heads explode.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our adversaries can’t quite believe their good fortune. Had they thought up ways to divide and impoverish America, they could not have improved on our own collective meltdown.” The Genesis of Our American Collective Meltdown
- “Children must be alienated from their parents — and what better way to accomplish that than by enticing them into decadent and even deviant behaviors?” Mainstreaming Pedophilia
- “The global world’s long logistical tail is being raided and there aren’t enough sentry programmers available to guard a line strung out from hell to breakfast. When the risks of a long global supply chain begin to outweigh the costs of a shorter but more assured supply, the virtues of borders and nationality will reassert themselves — with political consequences. Until then, globalism remains the creed of the Western elite.” Joe Biden and the Spanish Armada
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Jamhal Talib Abdullah Bey disputed the notion that the group is ‘anti-government.'” (guess the melanin and religion, and watch this one get memory-holed at the speed of light – jjs)11 Members of Heavily Armed “Rise of the Moors” Group Arrested After 9-Hour Standoff With Police
- Roger Kimball: “Joe Biden plays an ambiguous role in this malevolent charade. He is not the prime mover but merely the public face of the machine.” Joe Biden’s Happy Things
- “We know that our enemies have engaged in cyber-warfare against the United States. They are ethically capable of waging psychological warfare on us as well.” Is It a Conspiracy Theory to Say All This Racial Discord Is Intentional?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Biden’s death-penalty ‘moratorium’ is a backdoor abolition.” Capital Cowardice
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- No more or less than the original. That is to see, not enough to destroy our society over. And yet… Lockdown Enthusiasts Are All Over the Delta Variant. How Serious is This Strain?
- “The Biden [Junta] officially failed to achieve getting 70 percent of adults vaccinated by Independence Day. To compensate for this failure, they’re trying to claim a different victory — one that isn’t theirs.” SHAMEFUL: Biden-Hijacked White House Takes Credit for Reducing Chinese COVID by Ninety Percent
- Thomas T. Siler, M.D.: “In the beginning, vaccine caution was merited because we knew little about the vaccine. Now, it’s merited because we know much more about it.” Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic and Vaccine Update
- “A Canadian health official stated on television that he believes Canada’s continued ban on large groups of people is not just to stop the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19, but also to stop the spread of ‘misinformation.'” Health Official: Banning Public Gatherings Stops “Misinformation” Spread
- Lloyd Billingsley: “US intelligence community remains deafeningly silent.” Israel’s Key Intel on China Virus
- “The decline of Dr. Doom.” Dr. Fausti, America’s Fallen Idol
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “The cops are still baffled as to his motive, of course.” Boston: Muslim Who Stabbed Rabbi is “Violent” and “Very Much Anti-Semitic”
- “[Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou] said Jewish colleagues not ‘partners in justice.”(Death) “Squad” Falls Silent on Rabbi Stabbing in Boston
- “They issue a declaration of independence from Church teaching.” The Credo of the Catholic Democrats
- “…In a word, no. Here’s why.” Will American Jews Follow Their British Cousins in Repudiating Jew-Hatred?
- “Three families assert that Maine’s policy egregiously disregards their First Amendment rights to the free exercise of religion.” (it’s a tax, no standing – jjs) Supreme Court Will Hear Landmark Case On Funding Of Private Religious Schools
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Experts worry National Committee on U.S.-China Relations could impact Biden [junta] policy.” Top Biden Allies Worked for Group With Close Ties to Chinese Communist Party
- “Perhaps it was black humor, but in 2014, when Hunter was enmeshed in dubious moneymaking schemes in at least five countries where Joe wielded power, Schwerin e-mailed him a quote from the then-VP, answering a question about “the professional choices made by his children” that aired on WLWT in Cincinnati. ‘I should have one Republican kid who’d grow up to make money,’ Joe said.” Hunter Biden Engaged in Some Daddy Pay Care
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “All three candidates who are still in the running in New York City’s Democrat mayoral primary have filed legal actions seeking the right to review the ongoing ranked choice vote tally.” Is Questioning Election Results a “Threat to Our Democracy” When Democrats Do It?
- “Nuking the filibuster is a prerequisite to packing the Court.” SCOTUS Decision on Arizona Election Law Is the Good News. Now for the Bad News
- “While the seven Michigan representatives missed in-person voting, they were willing and able to meet in-person for political purposes, just not in Congress.” Watch Dog Group Calls for Investigation Into Democrat Lawmakers Abusing Proxy Voting System
- “The polls are telling leftists that it’s time to prevaricate (i.e., lie).” Rep. James Clyburn Outright Lies About Voter I.D.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I do have a strategy that I would suggest that everyone in the Trump orbit use…” Mike Huckabee: “Any Time You’re Investigated, Simply Say, I Identify as Hunter Biden”
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “VA Dem gov nominee faced federal investigation for ‘visa-for-sale scheme.'” Punk McAuliffe Fundraises With Real Estate Exec Who Pushed Controversial Visa Program To Attract Chinese Investment
- “Several U.S. federal judges — including Supreme Court Justices — have served as Visiting Professors at the Chinese Communist Party-run Peking University, The National Pulse can reveal. The efforts were funded by Chinese influence groups seeking to coerce “foreign actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of” the Chinese government’s ‘preferred policies.'” U.S. Supreme Court Justices and Federal Judges Double as Visiting Professors at Top Chinese Spy College
- Daniel Greenfield with number 13 in an ongoing series of profiles from Frontpage Mag.Racist Mayor: Keisha Lance Bottoms
- “The Democrat Party is in trouble. They know they’re in trouble, and they are behaving more and more desperate, erratic, and irrational.” The Democrat Party is Naked and Afraid
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] slurred his way through more depression-inducing dread and then used July 4 as the chaser.” Joe Biden’s 4th of July Fail
- She [Bush] has regularly framed politics in racial terms, using phrases such as “white supremacy,” “systemic racism,” “black liberation,” and “racial justice,” and “structural inequity.” Happy Independence Day from the (Death) Squad: Cori Bush: July 4 “Is for White People,” “Black People Still Aren’t Free,” America is “Stolen Land”
- “If you believe this, the moral thing to do would be to leave for a more virtuous country where black people are free and the land wasn’t stolen. Maybe there you’ll be able to run for political office.” (Bingo! – jjs) Black Americans Blast Democrat Cori Bush After She Falsely Claims Black People “Aren’t Free” in U.S.
- “July 4th… & so, the Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal. Equal to what? What men? Only white men? Isn’t it something that they wrote this in 1776 when African Americans were enslaved? They weren’t thinking about us then, but we’re thinking about us now!” “Only White Men”: Mikvah Waters Goes On Anti-America Rant On July Fourth
- “With Independence Day near, it’s a good time to remember that America’s top Democrats (Obama, Biden, Harris) have openly opposed our Founding principles.” Democrats Versus America’s Founding Documents
- “Get it done.” Trump’s White House Doctor Calls For Biden To Undergo Cognitive Test
- “Gov. Newsom is now suing to get his Democrat Party affiliation on the ballot… as his lawyer left it off the original filing.” CA Dems Manipulate Recall Schedule to Help Gov. Gavin Newsom
- “Whoever New York’s clownish Board of Elections finally determines is the winner, the split among Democrats is clear.” NYC Mayoral Race Shows: It’s Well-Off Whites — Not Minorities — Who Back Far-Left Policies
- “A new poll from Real Clear Politics demonstrates some interesting findings about how Americans view their country.” Patriotic Feeling Abides, But Its Expression Varies Widely
- “A lesson from the country we broke from on America’s Independence Day.” The Future of American Conservatism: The British Blueprint
- “A nation that hates itself cannot survive as a governable nation, and when that hatred is polarized, it will only feed on itself as polarization grows.” The United States Cannot Afford To Politicize Patriotism
- “Most people, including political figures and public and cultural institutions, let bygones be bygones, and do not have the words ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘I apologize’ in their vocabulary.” When the High and Mighty Apologize
- “In authoritarian collectivism (socialism), power and paranoia live together like fraternal twins. That’s what we’re seeing now.” The Power and Paranoia of the Left
- “We don’t need fuzzy platitudinous tweets about America from Republican politicians. What we need right now is what we might call ‘politics for adults.'” The Promise of Freedom
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biden is also underwater in polling on the issue of crime. A plurality of 48 percent of Americans disapprove of Biden’s handling of crime while fewer than 4-in-10 Americans approve of his handling of the issue.” WaPo/ABC Poll: Majority of Americans Disapprove of Joe Biden’s Open Border
- “FEMA does not provide aid or assistance to these families. It is absolutely unacceptable. These families are so much a part of our communities. They’re the heart and soul of our culture and they are the backbone of our economy. They deserve the assistance and they need it.” (you know what else is brown, besides shirts – jjs) Oregon Gov. Brown: “Absolutely Unacceptable” FEMA Does Not Provide Assistance to Undocumented
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Their credibility is at an all-time low. Did I have anything to do with that? I think so.”Trump Says One of His Greatest Accomplishments Was Exposing the “Fake News Media”
- “It says ‘that all men are created equal’ — but women, enslaved people, Indigenous people and many others were not held as equal at the time.” NPR Trashes Declaration of Independence on Fourth 0f July, Adds “Editor’s Note” to Warn of “Racist Slur”
- “Transparency is a hammer progressives use to intimidate donors to conservative political campaigns.” California Targets Free Speech and Charities
- “Facebook users started receiving notifications in a new campaign to curb ‘extremism,’ warning them they may have been ‘exposed to extremist content.'” Facebook is Now Identifying and Reeducating You and Your “Extremist” Conservative Friends
- “And what are the good people in these big corporations doing? They are doing nothing, out of fear they might lose their jobs. In the end, however, this cowardice will get them nothing, for soon the genocides and oppression will spread and grow to engulf everyone. They will then not only lose their jobs, they will likely lose everything. Just ask the surviving Germans in ruined Germany in 1946.” Today’s Blacklisted American: YouTube Blacklists Group Exposing Chinese Genocide in its Xinjiang Region
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s most recent budget proposal did not include the Hyde Amendment — a statute that has prevented federal taxpayer dollars from bankrolling abortions for the last four decades. Before lawmakers enacted the Hyde Amendment, federal funds paid for the deaths of 300,000 preborn babies each year.” Gates Foundation Shells Out $1.4 Billion for “Family Planning”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Xi Jinping blisters the US with an angry speech during the 100th anniversary of Chinese Communism that signals conflict to come.” Can America’s “Woke” Generation Rise To China’s Growing Challenge?
- “When a normally circumspect top Japanese official warns that China may be planning a second Pearl Harbor attack – with nukes – it’s time to worry. As Donald Rumsfeld warned us, ‘Weakness is provocative.'” Threat of Chinese Military Aggression Even More Worrisome After CCP’s 100th Anniversary Celebration
- “Iran’s new top Sharia enforcer has been on U.S. blacklist for over ten years for ‘serious human rights abuse.'” (Merrick Garland says “pfft.” – jjs) Iran Regime Appoints Another Bloody Henchman as Judiciary Chief
- “Joe Biden must reverse his ‘speak harshly, carry a small stick’ approach to Russia.” Big Stick Cyber Policy
- “Barbara Demick’s book, Eat the Buddha: Life and Death in a Tibetan Town, provides yet more evidence that the Chinese Communist Party is an oppressive evil that must be confronted.” Tibet is Still Fighting for Freedom Against Brutal Chinese Oppression
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Our armed forces are being led by people not tethered to reality.” Fixing the Woke Pentagon Starts Now
- “Judge William Young sentencing the shoe bomber Richard Reid on January 31, 2003: ‘See that flag, Mr. Reid? That’s the flag of the United States of America. That flag will fly there long after this is all forgotten.'” “We Are Not Afraid of Any of Your Terrorist Co-Conspirators, Mr. Reid. We Are Americans.”
- Katie Hopkins: “Sharia on the horizon.” A Glimpse into the Future of Muslim-Majority Britain
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “A conservative court is not a panacea to bureaucratic overreach. Change must come through legislative and executive processes.” Supreme Court Wisely Leaves Regulatory Reform To States
- “Spending precious government funds on light rail that nobody wants to ride is a fool’s errand. Declaring war on the car is shortsighted cruelty. We can do so much more.” Fixing California, Part Four of Nine: The Transportation Revolution
MIAMI CONDO COLLAPSE
- “The timing of the demolition of the unstable structure was announced just hours earlier by Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cava, who said bringing the building down is necessary for work to continue at the site… Over 24 people are confirmed dead from the June 24 collapse of the Champlain Towers South building in Surfside — and 121 people remain missing.” Remaining Portion of Collapsed Florida Condo Leveled in Controlled Demolition
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Though de Hann asserted that it is too soon to tell whether [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s climate change policies are driving the surge in gas prices, he said that in the long-term ‘absolutely, the Biden [junta’s] push to go green will probably have more of an impact.'” No End In Sight For Gas Above $3.00, Says Executive
- Powell said he expects job gains to pick up in coming months as vaccinations rise, “easing some of the pandemic-related factors currently weighing them down.” BLS: 850,000 Jobs Added in June, But Unemployment Rate Increased to 5.9%
- “Good news on the cultural front is rare in 2020s America, so we should gleefully celebrate recent updates from the Census Bureau about the resurgence of two-parent families raising children.” Welcoming Back the Traditional, One-Income Family
- “The White House published a pun-filled video on Twitter Thursday celebrating apparent American savings on their 4th of July cookouts.” White House Tells Americans To Celebrate Their Freedom With Literal Breadcrumbs
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I don’t need my children being taught how to feel. Parenting is teaching your child those things, and I don’t co-parent with the government.” Loudoun Mom Explains How She Discovered School-Sanctioned Racism During Lockdowns
- Judge William Young denies School Committee request for more time to respond: “The Plaintiffs’ Rule 60b motion raises profound and most serious allegations — potentially fraud on the Court. It must be addressed via a detailed written explanation (preferably accompanied by affidavits) and an oral hearing — and soon.” Leaked School Committee Texts Showing Anti-White Bias May Reopen Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” Case
- “Puts the lie to claims CRT is not taught in K-12: NEA Representative Assembly passes Resolutions requiring NEA action ‘Supporting and leading campaigns that… Result in increasing the implementation of… critical race theory… curriculum in pre- K-12 and higher education.'” National Education Association Votes to Push Crackpot Disg-Race “Critical Race Theory” Into K-12 Schools Across the Country
- “…any society that takes the bare minimum amount of pride required to sustain itself for its progeny must understand that instilling racially divisive poison in the minds of impressionable students is a recipe for disaster. No nation will long endure if its youngest generation is full of disdain, disgust and self-hatred.” Why America Needs to Ban Crackpot Disg-Race Theory in Schools
- “On Twitter, the Manhattan Institute’s Christopher Rufo, the most prominent critic of CRT, vowed to continue the fight against the so-called anti-racism teachings.” National Education Association Vows to Investigate Groups Opposed to Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Being Taught in Schools
- “Increasing federal subsidies for the status quo merely privileges a traditional college-going pathway over all other forms of learning. It also stifles innovation in the marketplace by protecting colleges and universities from having to compete fairly with higher education alternatives or share an appropriate level of financial risk for outcomes realized by students.” What We Really Need to Do to Make College Affordable
- Robert Spencer: “C-SPAN’s historians’ survey is thus clearly useless, but it is also chilling. It is chilling because these professors teach American students, and they instill in them the same taste for globalism, socialism, open borders, big government, and internationalist adventurism that led them to rank Trump so low.” Profs Rank Trump Among the Worst Presidents in History, Showing Again Why They Can’t Be Trusted Around Students
- “Wherever political passions dominate in a school or a classroom, the freedom necessary for the mind to think and for the heart to love is burnt away.” Practical Freedom: Chains Upon the Mind
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Gavin Newsom and a British politician have knee-jerk pointed the finger at capitalism and global warming for a Mexican state-caused disaster.” Leftists Blame Capitalism, Global Warming for Mexican State Oil Company’s Gulf Fire
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a twofer for Independence Day. First, “By flying on July 11th, Virgin Galactic –and Branson — will beat Blue Origin — and Jeff Bezos — by nine days in accomplishing the first passenger suborbital flight. Blue Origin’s July 20th flight however will be carrying the first paying customer, while Virgin Galactic’s flight will not.” Bezos vs. Branson: Virgin Galactic to Do Suborbital Flight on July 11th Carrying Richard Branson
- Next up, “ISRO had planned eight launches in 2021, but has so far only flown one, and that launch took place in February. Since then no launches have occurred. Moreover, in 2020 India only completed two launches, far less than planned. In other words, their fear of [Chinese] COVID has essentially shut down their entire government space program for two years.” More Delays in India’s Space Program
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The arrival of a group of individuals in black clothing, who some claimed to be part of Antifa, sparked a series of hostile encounters, footage showed.” Protest Erupts Following Alleged Penis Exposure by Transgender Woman at Spa
- “By educating yourself, standing up for others, and being visible in your support, you’re saying ‘I’m an ally,'” the video states. Watch Barclays Demand Employees Mindlessly Agree With LGBTQ Mantras In Creepy Video
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Danish toymaker partners with activist group that targets children.” LEGO Embraces Drag Queen Marketing
- “Even in these challenging times, remember all the things that make our country great.”Don’t Let the Left Cancel Independence Day
- Anyone who buys anything from Marvel is aiding and abetting our destruction. Independence Day: Marvel Comics Makes Captain America Say American Dream “Is a Lie”
- I’m shocked, SHOCKED! Olympic Athlete Who Disrespected the Flag Turns Out to Be a Flaming Racist
- “It’s easy to forget in a time of cheap virtue-signaling and tolerance for communism.” The Message of Independence Day: Freedom Defeats Totalitarianism
- “If post-9/11 was us at our best, the more interesting question and a reasonable one to ask is: what would they think of us now? Twenty years later.” As Times of Exceptional Unity Fade Into the History Books, How Will History Judge Our Era of Great Division?
- “On July 4th, Americans celebrate the Declaration of Independence, which was just truly as striking a declaration of liberty, new in the world.” Remembering That Governments Do Not Make Ideals, But Ideals Make Governments
- Toby Keith’s latest 4th of July song Happy Birthday America ‘will bring a tear to every patriot’s eye,’ writes the Daily Mail.” You Need to Hear Toby Keith’s New Song Happy Birthday America (Whatever’s Left of You)
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The futuristic Chris Pratt adventure leaves viewers with plenty to chew on.”9 Critical Takeaways from Tomorrow War
- President Calvin Coolidge’s apeech given at Philadelphia, July 5, 1926. The Inspiration of the Declaration of Independence
- “If you’re looking to see a big, beautiful art exhibition this summer, ‘The Medici’ at the Met is definitely the one you don’t want to miss.” Go Glam This Summer at the Met’s Fantastic Medici Exhibition
- “We must not forget our forebears’ sacrifices.” Our American Inheritance
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.