Good morning kids. Tuesday and the start of a shortened work week, for anyone’s definition of that term considering the decapitation of the American economy since the lockdowns and now the using its head as a soccer ball by the junta. Oh, the economy is booming because the cost of weiners and beans is down a nickel, or some such rot that came out of the flapping exhaust port above Jen Piss-Hockey Psaki’s chin. Meanwhile, small business, which traditionally had constituted the bulk of the American economy has been decimated over the course of the last year and a half while corporate America boomed.
With many big corporations deemed “essential,” and a stock market propped up by the Federal Reserve, it’s easy to see economic strength and miss the glaring weaknesses.
While Walmart and Target continue to beat earnings expectations, small businesses struggle to survive. Nearly two-thirds of them are hitting only half or less of their pre-lockdown monthly revenue levels, according to Alignable’s June Road to Recovery report.
Then there are the businesses that never recovered at all. The Biden [junta] recently projected that more than 400,000 small businesses have closed permanently, but that’s likely a massive underestimate: Already by June 2020, the Hamilton Project had counted 400,000 closures. Opportunity Insights data, meanwhile, show that by the end of May 2021, there were 38.9 percent fewer small businesses open nationwide than at the outset of 2020.
Small business forms the US economy’s backbone, accounting for more than 99 percent of all business entities, and before 2020, around half of growth domestic product and jobs . . .
. . . And as if lockdowns weren’t enough, those small firms desperately trying to save their businesses now can’t find workers, thanks in large part to government interfering in the labor market via enhanced unemployment benefits and direct stimulus payments that incentivize not working. If the government actively set out to reward big businesses and punish small ones, how would it look any different? . . .
. . . This is an American tragedy. Small businesses provide economic freedom for tens of millions of people. Competition from decentralized small businesses leads to more jobs, more consumer choice and better prices that benefit everyone.
Putting more power in big companies’ hands is, of course, good for politicians; it’s easier to collude with thousands of big companies than tens of millions of smaller ones. But it is in no way good for the economy. Pretending otherwise is a dangerous farce.
I believe the word that will conveniently escape all the trolls out there, despite the fact that they fling it around here like a deranged chimp flings poo in the monkey house, is “fascistic.” It’s cronyism straight up. Aside from the dehumanization of being forced to wear masks everywhere and the evisceration of our constitutional rights, Big Pharma made a killing on vaccines that have not been tested anywhere near as thoroughly as they should have been, for a virus that has a fatality rate marginally greater than seasonal flu, and for which any number of safe, cheap, readily available and effective therapeutics already exist to treat this thing, even in the most vulnerable patients. Funny, I always thought Leftists hated corporations, especially the pharmaceutical industry. But I digress. Then again, not really.
What is small business? It’s mom and pop shops and sole proprietorships. It’s what was Main Street and Downtown all across most of the USA. The value of work goes beyond the accrual of money. It gives us pride and a sense of purpose. Even a kid with a lemonade stand understands that what he has at the end of the day he earned, by himself. Values. Success and failure. The freedom to make decisions for oneself based on what’s best for oneself. Independence.
That is, if not its essence, certainly a very large aspect of what made America great. Not coincidentally, it’s what was at the heart of the desire to Make America Great Again. And that is antithetical to globalism as well as socialism. The individual is viewed by the self-anointed “elite” as too stupid to know what is in their best interest. 2016 was an absolute rejection of them and how they have utterly failed and fucked up this country for the past 60 or more years. Same goes for 2020 (which the landslide victory for Trump could not be allowed to happen). Whether the denizens of the C-Suite are true believers in transexual psychosis, that America is structurally racist, that global warming will wipe us out in 10 years, that we have an irrational fear of China or whatever the madness of Leftist weltanschauung dictates, or that they just go along for political and economic expediency is irrelevant.
Power and control are being centralized not just in DC but in a handful of corporate boardrooms both here in the US as well as internationally, as well as in the Politburo of the CCP in Beijing.
With fewer and fewer choices of what you can purchase and from whom you can purchase it, as well as being carefully monitored on what you buy, as well as with whom you associate, what you read, where you get your news and information and what you say, one way or another, you will be made to care. And when they’ve got you by the wallet, your hearts and minds will follow.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Jack Posobiec: “Has America’s 1% become our version of the CCP?” America’s Ruling Class and China’s Ruling Class Are More Similar Than You Think
- Robert Spencer: “The truth about them is wilder than even the media’s guesses… If we had a decent law enforcement and intelligence community that wasn’t spending all its time hunting for imaginary ‘white supremacists’ and ‘insurrectionists,’ it would be investigating that question, and the nature of the “training” this group was planning to engage in once they arrived at their destination. Instead, this curious incident will fade from the headlines and be quickly forgotten. Nothing to see here. Move along.” Group in Armed Standoff with Police in Massachusetts Claims to Be Moroccan and Muslim; They’re Neither
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Americans, and Republicans leaders including Donald Trump, should keep asking legitimate questions and demanding truthful answers.” 20 Questions for Malig-Nancy Pelosi About January 6
- “The NSA denied ‘targeting’ Tucker Carlson, but did not deny reading his emails. The NSA also did not deny that it may have accessed his communications through ‘incidental collection.'”The NSA Does Not Deny Reading Tucker Carlson’s E-Mails
- “I embedded with Black Lives Matter for a year and exposed their true agenda.” Ami Horowitz Video: Inside Black Lives Matter — A BLM Expose
- “The Department of Justice knows the truth. Black people, who make up a little over 12% of the population, committed 23.9% of hate crimes, or roughly twice as many as their population would suggest. Evil white people, roughly 67% of the population, committed just 52.5% of hate crimes, far lower than the population would suggest. But facts can’t get in the way of the Biden [junta’s] mission to start a race war.” The Truth About White Supremacy Groups
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This is a war zone.” Chicago Alderman Sounds Alarm About Bloody Fourth of July Weekend
- Defund and demoralize police. Decriminalize crime. QED. But if you point that out, you’re a white supremacist insurrectionist. 184 Die Over Independence Day Weekend as Violent Crimes Continues Its Rise
- “‘Husbands are scared for their wives’ — your reminder that the ‘crime surge’ crowd shares the same ideology as The Birth of a Nation.” Senior Official at San Francisco DA’s Office Tries to Dismiss Crime Surge in the City
- “Target, which has several stores in San Francisco, has established limited hours due to increased theft. Only one store adjacent to the downtown area is operating regular hours, and one is showing as closed on July 4. A search on Target’s website shows that the remaining four stores in the area are opening later and closing earlier than is typical. This change follows multiple closures of Walgreens and Gap stores and increased targeting of CVS stores.” (meh, Target allows tranny perverts into girls rooms so they can go to hell – jjs)Shopping in San Francisco Gets a Lot More Difficult Thanks to Far-Left Criminal Justice Policies
- “America’s Founders recognized that domestic tranquility was one of government’s first responsibilities so what happens when Democrats abandon that duty?” Are We Witnessing the Death of America’s Democratic Republic?
- “That he wants the Manhattan DA’s Office to emulate the prosecutors’ offices in Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore and San Francisco should alarm the NYPD and law-abiding citizens. These are precisely the offices inviting violence and disorder in their cities, a veritable Murderers’ Row of prosecutors encouraging murder.” Manhattan’s Likely New District Attorney Has Some Truly Radical Pro-Crime Ideas
- “‘Always believe the victim’ is a ditzy, made-in-Hollywood dogma that goes against the stellar Anglo-American common law legal tradition.” Mad, #MeToo Matriarchy Ensnared Bill Cosby
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Early in the pandemic, questioning the [Chinese] COVID-19 death count was labeled a conspiracy theory by the corporate media. This position was always absurd based on the very loose criteria put out by the National Center for Health Statistics for counting a [Chinese] COVID-19 death. The ability to presume [Chinese] COVID-19 and place it as a cause of death during a period of perverse financial incentives for hospitals invited inflation of the fatality numbers.” A Review of Chinese COVID-19 Deaths in Two California Counties Drops the Total by Nearly 25%
- “The survey also found Democrats more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans, with 86 percent of Democrats revealing they have received at least one shot of a vaccine compared to 45 percent of Republicans.” Poll: Majority of Unvaccinated Do Not Plan on Getting the Jab
- “If we can’t reopen our society in the next few weeks when we will be helped by the arrival of summer and the school holidays, we must ask ourselves ‘when will we be able to reopen?'”Boris Johnson Announces UK is Near End of Lockdowns, Mask-Wearing
- “Meanwhile, Fauci has essentially gone missing from mainstream media in the wake of the release of his e-mails.” Dr. Anthony Fauci Named “2021 Humanist of the Year”
- “Zimbabwe joins a number of other African nations that have either rejected or failed to use donated Chinese coronavirus vaccines in recent months. Malawi’s government burned nearly 20,000 expired doses of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine developed by the British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca in May.” Zimbabwe Joins Growing Number of African Countries Rejecting Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines
- “The excessively narrow medical exemptions for [Chinese] COVID vaccine mandates at many colleges put students at unnecessary risk of serious complications, including hospitalization and death.” How College Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates Put Students In Danger
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “David Axelrod’s son helped connect mogul with multiple ambassadors.” Hunter Biden Consulted for Oil Man Connected to Notorious Congolese Warlord, E-Mails Show
- Look for, the union label… Where? Hunter Biden’s Texts Reveal His “Genius” Plan for Prostitutes
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “We are always for voter ID. We are never for disproportionate voter ID.” (what the fuck double-talk is that, fool?! – jjs) Comedy Gold! James Clyburn Claims to Have “Always” Supported Voter ID Despite Likening Laws to Jim Crow
- Margot Cleveland: “The Supreme Court’s response to the arguments made in attacking Arizona’s voting-integrity provisions expose the folly of the Biden [junta’s] lawsuit against Georgia.” Why the Biden Junta’s Lawsuit Against Georgia’s Voting Rules is Legal Hot Garbage
- “Bush made waves July 4th after claiming the freedom celebrated on Independence Day only applies to ‘white people.'” Subliterate Blob of Toxic Waste Cori Bush Doubles Down on July 4th Bashing: End the “Health Care, Housing, and Education Apartheid”
- “A slew of articles slamming the Fourth of July and various aspects of American culture and heritage were published during the holiday and the days leading up to it.” Hate For America Has Never Been Higher With Some of the Most Powerful People
- “He’s doing a very good job, and he should be there. I told him. I said, ‘You should stay there. This is not that important for you.’ He of all people should be there,” Trump added.Trump Dispels Rumors on DeSantis: “We Mutually Agreed” on Him Skipping the Sarasota Rally
- “Meanwhile, Americans flock to see Trump, whether in person or on the internet.” Video Suggests Biden is a Potemkin President Without Real Support
- “It’s not just that Harris is unpopular. Her unique combination of falsity and incompetence generates negative press and endangers her dreams of succeeding Biden.” Kamala Harris is a Real Life Bumbling “Veep”
- “Vance will continue to be an object of scorn for liberals who feel betrayed by him.” Why Trump Haters Have Set Their Sights on J. D. Vance
- “I’m not running against anybody. I’m running for Texas.” Allen West Announces Run for Texas Governor in a Challenge to Greg Abbott
- “The 2021 Presidential Historians Survey yields predictable but wildly inaccurate results.”Historians: Trump 41st Best President, Obama 10th
- “What does this mean for the future?” I&I/TIPP Poll: Just 36% of Young People Are Proud to be American
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The more experienced hands in the emergency room diagnosed her almost at a glance. They had seen this novella many times. She was not the first, and she would not be the last.” Opening America’s Borders Is Not Compassionate, It’s Inhumane
- Judges Buch M. Danno and Tyne E. Bubbles, with Chief Justice Roberts concurring: No standing, and it’s a tax. Texas Sheriffs Sue Biden Over ICE Restrictions, Plummeting Deportations
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- One response: “The guy who just spent $300 million to take over our electoral process in 2020 wants to pretend that he cares about American ideals. Obscene.” VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg Ruined Our Lives, Now He’s Ruined July 4th
- “Civilization dies in darkness.” WaPo Promotes the Sexual Grooming of Children
- “This seems especially appropriate during the July 4th weekend: Major League Baseball (MLB) — joining Disney, Sea World, and Sesame Street — has officially banned Dion Cini from all baseball stadiums, simply because he routinely came to games and displayed a ‘Trump Won Save America’ banner.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Baseball Bans Man for Expressing His Opinion at Baseball Games with Banners
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The State Department acknowledged that ‘this is the first time a NATO member has been listed in the child soldier prevention act list.'” U.S. Adds NATO Member Turkey to List of Countries Implicated in Using Child Soldiers
- “U.S. ‘evenhandedness’ is back in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.” Biden Revives Obama’s Middle East Policy
- “Perhaps instead of developing nuclear weapons they should concentrate on developing renewable energies.” Report: Iran’s Doomsday Clock on Israel Shuts Down Due to Electricity Shortage
- “Bettel was diagnosed with insufficient oxygen saturation over the weekend and has been under constant medical observation since then, the Luxembourg government said in a press release. The medical staff treating him have determined that he must remain in the hospital for up to four more days to continue observation.” Prime Minister of Luxembourg Hospitalized After Positive Chinese COVID-19 Test
- “…And it triggers massive outrage.” India: Public School Organizes Summer Camp to Promote Islamic Values Among Children
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- At least they weren’t in stiletto heels and drag. Army Video of Soldiers Marching in Cadence with Masks Draws Criticism
- “Sports and smiles ignore Izhar Khan and MJAM’s bigotry targeting US and Jews.” South Florida Imam Council Embraces Member Linked to Terror and Anti-Semitism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Democrats’ determination to get their way on both infrastructure and the rest of their spending plans may mean Republicans are being rolled by their more ruthless adversaries again.” Republican Senators Who Take Biden’s Word On Infrastructure Only Fuel Another Trump
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Nine of the top ten performing states are led by Republican governors.” Report: Labor Market Healthiest in Red States, Suffering in Blue States
- “Bezos said his new position as executive chair would allow him ‘to focus my energies and attention on new products and early initiatives.'” Jeff Bezos Steps Down as CEO of Amazon
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s contemplated executive order targeting large firms looks like a solution in search of a problem.” Break Up Big Business?
- “This is an American tragedy. Small businesses provide economic freedom for tens of millions of people. Competition from decentralized small businesses leads to more jobs, more consumer choice and better prices that benefit everyone. Putting more power in big companies’ hands is, of course, good for politicians; it’s easier to collude with thousands of big companies than tens of millions of smaller ones. But it is in no way good for the economy. Pretending otherwise is a dangerous farce.” Lockdowns Were a Gift to Business, Designed to Kill Small Businesses
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Solution: Abolish the NEA. Teacher’s Union With 2.3 Million Members Vows to Support Critical Race Theory Education Across the Country
- “…progressives are attempting to normalize radical woke concepts by indoctrinating the nation’s youth while they have them captive in schools for six or eight hours a day.”Manhattan Institute Offers Toolkit for Parents to Fight Back Against Woke Schools
- “How parents are using facts to fight against Critical Race Theory in Brevard County, Florida.” Leftists Are Attacking American Education But They Are Vulnerable
- “It didn’t help when the head of the school responded with a mealy-mouthed non-apology.”An Anti-White Video at a Pricey School Set Off a Firestorm
- “Nikole Hannah-Jones, having been awarded tenure, will be around for a long time to come. If her past is prologue, the University of North Carolina can expect repeats of controversy and scandal.” A University Capitulates to the Woke Mob
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “TC Energy will be seeking to recover more than US$15 billion in damages that it has suffered as a result of the U.S. Government’s breach of its NAFTA obligations.” U.S. Taxpayers May Have to Pay $15 Billion In Damages to Canadian Firm Because Biden Canceled Pipeline
- “John Kerry finally got one right last week when he said shifting to a green economy would trigger a huge ‘economic transformation.’ Only problem: The ‘transformation’ will make the world worse, not better.” Beware of the “Economic Transformation” John Kerry is Promising
- “As Ockham’s [sic] Razor says, the simplest answer is usually the right one. The simplest explanation for the heat wave is not climate change.” No, the West Coast Heat Wave Has Nothing to Do With Climate Change
- “The anti-human claims made by extreme environmentalists account for so much death and destruction, yet still enjoy so much legitimacy among the elites in the developed world.”Recycled Overpopulation Alarmism is Anti-Science, Anti-Freedom, and Anti-Human
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a twofer Tuesday. First, “On July 3, 2021 the Sun emitted the first X-class solar flare of the rising present solar maximum, the first such flare since September 2017 during the previous maximum.” Sun Unleashes Strongest Solar Flare Since Last Solar Maximum
- Next up, “Ingenuity has apparently completed its 9th flight on Mars, its most challenging yet attempted. Based on the six images so far released from that flight, all taking during its landing, it appears the flight was successful. Or at least, the helicopter landed without incident or damage.” The author notes, “This will likely be updated by [today], but it appears the flight was a success.” First Images from Ingenuity’s Ninth Flight Today
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The rise of gender-diverse representation isn’t a coincidence,” the article notes. “Shows created and run by queer women, trans, and nonbinary showrunners are largely responsible for the influx of nonbinary and trans characters in kids’ animation.” New Report Details Activists Working to Push LGBTQ Pervert Agendas in Children’s Programming
- “Transgender beauty queen winner sets unrealistic beauty standards for girls and women.”Miss? Nevada 2021
- “Have transgenders come up against an immovable object?” Wi Spa: Ground Zero in the Gender Wars
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If you don’t feel the US represents your values and you want to protest by turning away from the flag, fine. That’s your right to do so. What confuses me is why you’d choose to represent that same country on a national level.” WATCH: Members of U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Turn Away from the Flag as WWII Vet Plays Anthem
- “America: Don’t leave it. Love it.” (UPDATE: quote is now correct- jjs) George Foreman Not Ashamed to Love America
- “The losers of this game are the American people.” “Vivek Ramaswamy — the former CEO of biopharmaceutical company Roivant Sciences — explained that he resigned from his post in January due to frustration over corporate wokeness.” Young Medical Entrepreneur is “Defecting” From Leftist Corporate America
- Larry Elder: “…And can we all just lighten up?” Let’s Talk About Race
- “I’m sure she got paid five, seven million bucks, but I’m embarrassed for her. I don’t want to be in those movies. I really don’t. I’ll find that kid director that’s gonna be the next Kubrick and I’ll act for him instead.” (that’s if Hollywood lets you do that – jjs) Stephen Dorff Says Comic Book Movies Ruining Hollywood, He’s Embarrassed for Scarlett Johansson
- “A party and movement that could finally offer a platform that lets people raise children and put down roots where they live would dominate elections and change the country for the better.” America the Lonely and Rootless
- “Literature, history, statues, children’s books, humor, film, art and music are now under attack by those whose only aim is the total evisceration of America and her exceptional values.” Wokeness in Art and Music
- “Silicon Valley was patriotic once. I remember — I grew up there.” Make Cupertino Great Again
- “No matter how hard the film tries, False Positive is unable to ignore the lives of unborn children and the inherent horror of abortion.” The Real Horror in Hulu’s False Positiveis Abortion
- Christian Toto: “Woke awards shows are already driving viewers away… will this be the final straw?” Are Politicized Awards the New Normal?
- “The Olympic organizers have made clear who their sacred cows are and who gets tossed to the back of the bus.” Olympic Jiggery-Pokery
- “There’s narcissism, and then there’s Cuomo-level narcissism.” She’s So Vain
HITHER & YON
- “The former secretary of defense died last Wednesday at age 88.” Donald Rumsfeld: An Appreciation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.