Good morning kids. Start of a new week and as I’ve been saying lo these past 18 months and more, when one or more things happened that made our prospects seem dark and hopeless, “we can never know the future.” Well, 90 miles off the coast of Florida, one of the few sanctuaries of relative freedom in the imprisoned nation formerly known as the United States of America, the long-suffering people of the imprisoned island nation of Cuba have taken to the streets and are shouting no mas!
The communist Cuban dictatorial regime began cracking down on pro-freedom protesters on Sunday that stormed the island nation’s streets. Numerous arrests were reported as widespread internet outages spread across the nation.
Cubans took to the street in rarely seen demonstrations to protest the impoverished conditions of the island, their lack of freedom under the far-left Marxist regime, and did so while chanting “Liberty” and “Freedom” and waving an American flag.
The Washington Post reported:
Jose Miguel Vivanco, director of Human Rights Watch’s Americas division, said his group had received reports that at least 20 people had been arrested. He added that the organization had received reports of violence being used by Cuban forces, a claim echoed by social media users sharing videos of wounded protesters.
“This is pretty massive,” Vivanco said. “My sense is that this is a combination of social unrest based on a lack of freedoms, and covid, and economic conditions. The lack of access to electricity. The blackouts . . . People are screaming for freedom.”
And here we are, 62 years after Cuba was hijacked by an illegitimate, evil junta and subsumed into the cancerous mass of global socialism, our own illegitimate junta hell bent on imposing the same cancerous rot here, naturally takes the side of their fellow travelers in Havana:
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] responded to protests in Cuba against the Communist regime on Sunday by issuing a statement through a minor official commending protests “about rising [Chinese] COVID cases/deaths & medicine shortages.”
Julie Chung, Acting Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, said via Twitter that Cubans were exercising “their right to peaceful assembly” to protest [Chinese] COVID and “medicine shortages.” The [junta’s] statement ignored democracy and freedom altogether. Cubans do not have the “right to peaceful assembly”; like many rights in the Cuban Constitution, it exists only in theory.
On Sunday, protests broke out in Havana and several other Cuban cities, during which people chanted “Freedom!” and “Down with the dictatorship!” while marching against Communist Party institutions. The New York Times noted that while the demonstrations were triggered by “food and medicine shortages,” they also “openly protested against the Communist government” for the first time in nearly 30 years. Some activists called it the largest spontaneous popular protest since Fidel Castro took power in 1959, with protesters openly denouncing the regime of Miguel Diaz-Canel . . .
. . . The Biden [junta’s] attempt to spin the protests as a demonstration about [Chinese] COVID-19 mirrors the rhetoric of the 2020 presidential election, during which Democrats charged that the Trump administration had failed on the pandemic.
It could also be an effort to defend the Obama administration’s “normalization” policy toward Cuba, in which then-Vice President Biden participated, which restored full diplomatic relations with the regime but failed to demand democratic reforms or progress on human rights.
You can bet your ass it’s that last paragraph that hits the nail on the head. As an aside, it’s one of the reasons Trump took Florida in a walk in 2020, and why the Dems are shitting a brick about ’22 and ’24 (Dao-Min Yen, the DOJ and IRS notwithstanding, of course). This is the same insane reasoning with the vaccine madness and the condemnation if not outright prohibition on allowing access to cheap, effective therapeutics like ivermectin and HCQ. Protect the junta and protect the meme even in the face of overwhelming evidence that both are abject failures to the point of criminal recklessness. Just like with China and Iran, President-in-Exile Trump had Cuba on the ropes by reversing Obama’s Castro-coddling. Hell, Biden’s handlers didn’t even write out a crib sheet for him and have him make any statement but relegated it to a mid-level flunky at the State Dept. In any case, this story should be on page one of every newspaper in bold and all caps because it is a very big effin’ deal. You ain’t gonna find it there. And if you do find anything in the media, it’s to prop up the Communists, and prop up the Biden Junta. But I repeat myself:
Some leftists were quick to denounce the scale of the protests, as if the act of protesting a communist government (and carrying the American flag) doesn’t often put one’s life and family in jeopardy. Cuba holds an undetermined number of political prisoners despite its communist dictator’s claims that it doesn’t.
The New York Times’ social media clearly did not enjoy the sight of Cubans demanding their freedom. It framed a protest for freedom as “anti-government.”
If your government is against freedom, and Cuba’s communist government is and always has been, then sure, shouting “Freedom!” amounts to being “anti-government.”
The New York Times. The “paper of record” that praised Stalin while covering up his genocide of 3-4 million Ukrainians. The paper that essentially censored reporting on arguably the biggest story of the 20th century – the Holocaust. That they also played a major role, along with the State Dept. and CIA (surprise, surprise – the Deep State!) in ousting Fulgencio Batista and installing Fidel Castro should come as no surprise.
Castro’s group used the articles as proof of their growing strength, and in time both fundraising and recruitment benefited substantially from them. Ernesto “Che” Guevara, who was already with Castro in the Sierra when the interview took place, said that Matthews’s work was more important to the rebels than a victory on the battlefield… His heroic portrayal of Castro as a scruffy mountain rebel leading an insurrection of Cuban youths against Batista was the image on which American perceptions of the revolution would be widely based for several years. By highlighting Castro’s promises to restore Cuba’s constitution and hold free elections, his articles and their prominent display in The [NY] Times (two of them on the front page, a third inside, and all three heavily promoted within the paper) increased pressure on Washington to stop shipping arms to Batista.
To think that just about 18 months ago, Trump had Iran on the ropes, China for the first time in decades was smacked down and read the riot act, and Cuba had more than just a glimmer of hope of finally being free again. On top of it all, the commies in our own country also seemed destined, if not for the ash heap of history, then the political wilderness for at least a generation. Heartbreaking doesn’t even begin to describe it.
And yet what is heartening is the sight of Cubans, taking to the streets and waving American flagscrying out for freedom. Just like they did in Hong Kong. And in Tehran, IIRC, during some of the anti-regime protests, people were booing the staged burning of Israel flags. That’s the equivalent of a Rabbi Schneerson running up the aisle at the Nuremberg Rally and hurling a rotten tomato into Schickelgruber’s face. Sadly, we saw what happened in Hong Kong and Iran. Will the junta be overthrown and freedom restored in Cuba? The odds are not good, especially since the junta in Havana has an ally in the junta in D.C. I don’t think it’s lost on anyone that people protesting for freedom from an illegitimate government, and that government cracking down hard on the protests is happening right here in our own country. Take a look at that lead photo and remember that right now dozens of Americans are being held in jails merely for the act of showing up to the Capitol on January 6th to peacefully protest a stolen election. That guy being dragged off to jail in front of the Capitolio Nacional could easily be Richard Barnett. Or Ashli Babbitt.
It perfectly illustrates how none of what is going on are stand alone incidents. All of this is interconnected. Trump as well as Brexit among other things were the opening salvos in the rejection of the globalist/socialist agenda. The unleashing of Chinese COVID became the smokescreen with which the tyrants struck back. Evil never rests, but neither do those who seek freedom. The unrest, frustration and anger at an imposed tyranny is also happening in China, except that it is much more effectively censored and for sure more brutally repressed. But they can’t stop it forever.
The irony of ironies will of course be Cuba, Iran and maybe even China throwing off the yoke of the oppressors and being free while America becomes an enslaved Marxist shit-hole.
For now, “Viva la revolucion! Cuba libre!”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Video of some of the protests made its way onto Twitter where it, by some miracle or oversight, was not censored. Not even the brief glimpse of the American flag.” Thousands Protest for Freedom in Communist Cuba — The New York Times’ Framing Would Please Stalin
- “”This is pretty massive,’ Vivanco said. ‘My sense is that this is a combination of social unrest based on a lack of freedoms, and covid, and economic conditions. The lack of access to electricity. The blackouts . . . People are screaming for freedom.”” (isn’t this really the story of California, and really America now? – jjs) Communist Cuba Begins Cracking Down On Freedom Protesters, Internet Service Cut in Areas
- “On Sunday, protests broke out in Havana and several other Cuban cities, during which people chanted ‘Freedom!’ and ‘Down with the dictatorship!’ while marching against Communist Party institutions.” Biden Junta Claims Cuban Anti-Communist Protests Are About “Rising [Chinese] COVID Cases/Deaths”
- Irony of ironies; Cuba and even China are liberated while America turns into a totalitarian Commie shit-hole. Cruz Responds To Protests In Cuba: “Communist Cuban Regime Will Be Consigned To Dustbin of History”
* * * * *
- “. . . at least one of the two rooms involved is said to have a balcony that overlooks the downtown area, which could have been a vantage point over the big crowds celebrating the MLB Midsummer Classic.” Guns, 1000+ Rounds of Ammo Found Near MLB All-Star Venue, Sparking Fears It Could Have Become a Mass Shooting (here come the crackdowns – jjs)
- “Do as we say or your access to credit gets it.” Democrats Move to Take Over Your Credit Score and Go Full “Woke” — Just Like Communist China
- Roger Kimball: “Bad ideas never die, but their rebirths reliably are met — eventually — by critics who call attention to the emperor’s nakedness.” Another Reckoning for a Bad Idea?
- “The recent equity investor land grab is threatening America’s way of life.” James Jackson vs. Blackrock: American Economoic Freedom is Just as Important as Political Freedom
- “It is incumbent on American patriots working in U.S. intelligence agencies to stand up to the abuse of their organizations for political purposes by the Biden [junta].” Why the White House is Probably Behind the Tucker Carlson NSA E-Mail Scandal
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Big Brother just got bigger.” Feds Spend Millions Building Massive Database on January 6 Riot, None on Antifa
- “In original detention memoranda, the undersigned stated that law enforcement found a ‘fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set.’ That statement appears to be inaccurate. The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search,” the new filing says.Botched: More Embarrassing Details Emerge In FBI’s Snag of “Rioter” With Lego Set
- “Several Antifa, who appear to be all white, showed up to ‘protest’ by drowning out mostly black speakers who were naming and remembering homicide victims,” the Twitter account AntifaWatch2 reported. Oakland, CA: White Antifa Thugs Disrupt Pro-Police Rally, Scream at Black Supporters
- “Good news on CFR and voting reform, bad news on media lying and Congress’ own private Gestapo.” You Are Now in the Totalitarian Zone
- “The rot within the Bureau was bad when Trump was in office, which means it will only get worse with this commie clown show of an administration. What citizens really need to be on the lookout for are the actual terrorist threats that the FBI is missing while it obsesses over that dude with the horns on his hat.” FBI: Narc On Your Loved Ones to Battle “Homegrown Violent Extremism”
- “For more than 50 years, America came together as a colorblind nation. It would be a disaster to turn back the clock to the bad old days.” Resisting the Left’s Push to Balkanize America
- Daniel Greenfield: “Another disloyal general puts critical race theory ahead of national security.” General Raymond Takes the Space Force to War Against Racism
- “That kid’s behavior is taught and it’s terrible.” [VIDEO] Kid on Scooter Rips Down American Flag While Mom Watches
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Ontario Grade 9 curriculum: “a decolonial, anti-racist approach to mathematics education makes visible its historical roots and social constructions.” Ontario: Math Is “Subjective” And “Used to Normalize Racism and Marginalization of Non-Eurocentric Mathematical Knowledges”
- “[Crackpot Disg-Race] Theory rejects the principles that underpinned all advances in the rights of Black Americans, from the Civil War constitutional amendments to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.” What’s Wrong With CRT?
- “When asked about teaching [Crackpot Disg-Race] theory in schools, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki spun the racist curriculum as teaching American ‘history.'” White House Repeats Lie That Teaching Crackpot Disg-Race Theory in Schools is “History”
- “As you wade through the hot educational mess of critical race theory, don’t forget all the other ways Joe Biden is screwing up your kid’s future.” 5 Ways “Moderate” Joe Biden is Taking a Federal Wrecking Ball to Your Kid’s Education
- Christopher Rufo: “Defending phantom freedoms, certain intellectuals usher in the concrete tyrannies of critical race theory.” The Enablers
- “CRT begins to eat its own.” The End of Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “University alumni are fighting the progressive culture — William F. Buckley Jr. style.” G-d and Man at W&L
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Do we really want a nationwide federal police force accountable solely to a small number of legislators, not subject to FOIA and other citizen protections applicable to the executive branch?” Nationalizing the Capitol Police
- “A district court ruled that the U.S. government is directly responsible for a mass shooting that took the lives of 26 people at a church in Texas in 2017.” Government Responsible For Fatal 2017 Texas Church Shooting After Failing To Report Domestic Violence
- “Chesa would like you to know that he’s working ‘tirelessly’ and doing ‘a good job.'” Gaslights All Over: Chesa Boudin Smears His Critics and Defends His Record as Crime Engulfs City
- “In an adverse political environment, experienced professionals are leaving the field — and crime is surging.” The Prosecutor Exodus
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak emailed Anthony Fauci in 2017 outlining his collaborative research on a “bat-origin coronavirus” with the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Shi Zhengli, which included “doing assays to find out if it can infect human cells in the lab.”Stunning Daszak/Fauci E-Mails Reveal Non-Zoonotic Chinese Coronavirus and Attempts to Infect Human Cells
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “What other lies are out there, still being propagated?” Chinese COVID Began Far Earlier Than We Were Told
- “No one wants an agent knocking on a door. But we want those that do not have access otherwise to make sure they know about it and having the information.” (that is NOT what this is about, you cheap fraud, and you know it – jjs) RINO Scumbag Asa Hutchinson: There’s “Nothing Dramatic” in Biden’s Door-to-Door Vaccine Push
- “At some point, these mandates by workplaces, by schools, I think it will be important to say, hey, if you want to opt-out, you have to sign these forms, get twice weekly testing. Basically, we want to make getting vaccinated the easy choice. That is what it’s going to take for us to actually end the pandemic.” (Planned Parenthood baby-killer talking – jjs)XiNN Medical Analyst Wen: Life “Needs to Be Hard” for Unvaccinated Americans
- “Students should be able to walk into school without worrying about whether they will feel different or singled out for being vaccinated or unvaccinated.” Ignoring Science, Reason and the CDC, California Continues Mask Mandates for Schools
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “Baloch deserves credit for recognizing that there are indeed forces that want to ‘break down the society, break down America,’ at a time when all too many people dismiss out of hand the possibility that such forces could exist. But Baloch claims that all this ‘chaos in America’ is the work of Zionists, trying to ‘get all the Jews to go to Israel.'”U.S. Islamic Scholar Blames the Jews for the Left’s War on America – Including Attacks on Jews
- “That they consider it a slur tells you a lot about their ideology.” Liberals’ Obsession with “Christian Nationalism”
- “Potential arsons occur amid controversial revelations of church history.” Churches Burn on Indigenous Land in Canada
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Once again, the Woke crowd parades its hypocrisy and hate.” “Burn It All Down!” Canadian Leadership on Church Attacks
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Hunter’s art exhibition is a problem because the Bidens have so flagrantly monetized the perks of Joe’s office with impunity for so long that they have lost the ability to comprehend how bad it looks. But it’s the tip of the iceberg.” Media Fail to See the Ethics of Hunter Biden’s Art Career
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.” New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results
- “Jessica Taylor, a candidate for the Senate [Alabama], said Harris’ views are demonstrative of her disdain for ‘rural America” and that the vice president is “so out of touch.'” Kamala Harris Ridiculed for Comment on Why Rural America Has a Hard Time With Voter ID
- “Like vampires, they fear sunlight.” Definite Sign of Panic: PA Acting Sec of State Issues Illegal Orders to Obstruct Audit of 2020 Election
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “One-party rule allowed Gavin Newsom to be a uniquely awful governor and it’s also allowing Democrats to game the upcoming recall election.” California’s Disastrous One-Party Rule is Affecting the Newsom Recall Effort
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Random Trump liars go to jail while the FBI liar doesn’t.” Who Will Prosecute the Prosecutors?
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Not content getting fucked by Chinese spies, now he’s getting fucked by Iranian spies.Photos Show Eric Swallowswell Shirtless on Top of a Camel During a Pandemic Trip to Qatar
- “The state that was once the avatar of Scandinavian probity is becoming the posterchild for dirty politics.” Minnesota’s Rep John Thompson and Third World-Style Political Corruption
- “Legal group accuses liberal AG of ‘covering his tracks’ after soliciting Bloomberg funds to staff office.”Keith “Wife-Beater” Ellison Moves To Shield Records on Controversial Legal Scheme
- “Of the issues facing the nation, CPAC attendees were most concerned about voter ID and election integrity, Constitutional rights, and immigration/border wall.” Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis Lead CPAC Straw Poll
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Left is well on its way to incurring a massive pushback, with the potential to make the Tea Party boomerang seem like small stuff.” (Dao-Min Yen, the FBI and IRS notwithstanding – jjs) Trump Winds and Biden Whirlwinds
- That was a tough call early on and everyone was in the dark. But on a no-brainer like transexual perverts in girls sports, DeSantis didn’t knuckle under and surrender like you did, Dakota-tits. 2024 Preview? Noem Seems to Throw Shade at DeSantis, GOP Governors “Pretending They Didn’t Shut Down Their States”
- Angelo Codevilla: “The racial scam, the equity scam, the socialism scam, are a single scam. Conservatives on TV miss this point at their peril.” Correcting Conservative Convention
- “Donald Trump may be suing social media for banning him, but no one can say that he’s not making use of his wide reach. On Sunday afternoon he sent out five statements over the course of forty minutes, covering a variety of issues.” Who Needs Twitter? Trump Sends Out a Flurry of Statements, Hints at What’s Happening Behind the Scenes
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”]claimed voter ID laws are unfair to rural Americans because ‘there’s no Kinkos, there’s no OfficeMax near them.'” Kamala Harris Claims It’s “Almost Impossible” for Rural Americans to Make a Photocopy
- “Don’t take 2022 for granted, in other words. Opposing voter ID signals a strong desire to cheat.” [VIDEO] Kamala Harris Comes Out of Hiding, Gives Interview, Reminds America Why She Shouldn’t Give Interviews
- “Cuomo knows that Adams is a threat, and his natural instinct is to do everything he can to quash Adams — not despite his weakened state, facing multiple investigations into sexual harassment, self-enrichment, and poor [Chinese] COVID governance, but because of it. Adams is right, then, to stay on the very public offense — playing nice won’t get him far.”Good on Eric Adams for Taking On a Wounded Angel of Death Cuomo
- “Former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell, who also served as ambassador to Germany, had an on-stage ‘conversation’ with American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp on Saturday morning. Radio talk show host Tammy Bruce will moderate a panel discussion on Sunday that is entitled “Fuel for Thought” and will look at energy policy issues.” Two Gays Addressing 2021 “Conservative Political Action Conference”
- “Rep. James Clyburn — who got Biden and Kamala into office [please, it was Dao-Min Yen] — knows the filibuster is the only thing between Dems and their complete makeover of America.” Democrats Haven’t Abandoned the Plan to Jettison the Filibuster
- Lloyd Billingsley: “. . . You have nothing to lose but your brains.” Biden Youth Arise!
- “We’re ruled by fear, surprise, and an almost fanatical devotion to the woke.” Nobody Ever Expects Authoritarian Imposition!
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “And guess who praises this anti-American and anti-Semite?” Rancida Taliban Calls for Defunding DHS and its Immigration Enforcement Agencies
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In the wake of the 2019 Mueller Report, which found no evidence of the ‘Russian collusion’ the media had hyped, Trump tweeted: ‘Fake News is truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!'”Rasmussen: 58% of Voters Agree the Media “Are Truly the Enemy of the People”
- “The enemy of the people.” Trump Celebrates the “Lamestream” Media’s Low Approval Ratings
- “When we go to Google or Bing and ask about [Chinese] COVID vaccines, we are surprised to see an unusually uniform lineup of responses. But there’s much more.” The Search Engines and Chinese COVID Vaccine Safety
- “Khan received support from both sides of the aisle due to her willingness to break up Big Tech companies.” Senate Confirms 32-Year-Old Antitrust Scholar as Federal Trade Commission Chair
- “The new school year is about to start, and we can’t have people walking around without being paralyzed by fear.” Southeast’s Largest Newspaper Commands You to Keep Being Terrified of Chinese COVID
- “The term ‘CINO’ may be just what we need to sort the wheat from the chaff in political philosophy in America, just as ‘RINO’ helps us understand American party politics.”Conservatives in Name Only
- “Donald Trump goes to war against Big Tech.” Trump v. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, et al
- “Fixating on the Trumpist Right is a coping mechanism for those who want to conserve whatever version of America is trendy now.” The Faux Conservative Cope Exposed
- “A risible report from Vice.” In D.C., the MSM Have PTSD
- “I am very tired of hearing the brainless argument that YouTube is a private company and the first amendment doesn’t apply to it. This is surely true legally, but THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE POINT. And anyone who focuses on this irrelevancy is not only an accessory to blacklisting and censorship, they are burying their head in the sand.” Today’s Blacklisted American: YouTube Shuts Down Channel That Routinely Broadcasts Trump Rallies
- “As we should have suspected, forever lockdowns and a reduction in our standard of living are what elite liberals wanted all along.” Nagging New York Times Writer: Stay Home, Not for the Pandemic But for the Planet
- New York’s governor said he intends to address gun violence the same way he addressed the [Chinese] COVID-19 epidemic. Here we go… Covid Andy’s Junk Gun Laws and Lawsuits
- “A dismembered unborn baby was thrown in a dumpster behind an Ohio abortion center in violation of state law, according to an anti-abortion group.” Ohio Abortion Center Reportedly Tossed Dismembered Baby Remains In Dumpster
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . ‘it’s danger on all fronts’ in regards to Chinese military aggression and that it’s not just Taiwan that U.S. officials are concerned about.” U.S. Officials Warn What Communist China is Preparing to Do, Ramifications for U.S.: We’re “Too Late”
- “What happened to Tesla China should serve as a warning for other American businesses addicted to the size and the potential of the Chinese market.” Tesla’s Struggle in China is a Warning to All Western Companies
- “Like a couple recognizing their fundamental incompatibility after years of fighting and discord, we should separate ourselves from Afghanistan.” Good Riddance, Afghanistan
- “Israeli military intelligence dubs the recent Gaza campaign as the world’s ‘first AI war.'”Israel Deployed Artificial Intel-Driven Drone Swarms to Spot Terrorist Targets, Direct Strikes During Gaza Conflict
- “Is Russian aggression in the Black Sea a sign of national strength or frailty?” Russia and the Black Sea
- The survey also revealed that only 18% of respondents consider themselves “woke.” 63% asserted that the United Kingdom is “a nation of equality and freedom” rather than an “institutionally racist and discriminatory” country. Meanwhile, 64% of Britons think “cancel culture has gone too far and that people should be able to express themselves without fear of consequences.” Poll: Brits Hate It When Companies Preach About “Social Issues”
- “We cannot sustain America’s status of a great power in the long term where there is a populace lacking patriotism and a nation lacking a conviction of destiny.” Is America still a Great Power?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Lawmakers propose funding cuts, keeping Vietnam-era missile program.” Senate Dems Press Biden Junta to Shrink Nuclear Weapons Arsenal
- “The FBI’s ‘awareness’ and American Airlines’s lack of communication is little comfort to the stressed out and worried passengers of flight 2289 and all future American flights.In these days of unruly passengers, rising ticket prices, and falling customer service quality, a little compassionate transparency would go a long way to making the skies friendlier for all.Whatever happened to the public’s right to know? ‘Hands up! Don’t film!’ Just doesn’t cut it.” [WATCH] Why Were American Airlines Passengers Told to Put Their Hands on Their Heads for the Remainder of This Flight?
- “White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki holds the military at fault for the situation in Afghanistan, but hopes politicians will craft a ‘solution.'” Piss-Hockey Psaki Blames Military, Not Political Leadership, For Afghanistan War Stalemate
- Robert Spencer: “‘America’s largest Muslim civil liberties organization’ appears to have a great deal to hide.” Sexual Harassment, Discrimination and Hush Money at Hamas-Linked CAIR
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The state’s wildfire season is off to a hot start while news recently broke that a hacker tried to poison a water treatment plant that served Bay Area.” As Summer Begins, California Again Faces Threats of Water Shortages and Power Outages
- “Compassion, properly tempered with common sense, and properly balanced with the other fundamental moral values, may seem harsh, but the results are what matter, not the rhetoric.” Fixing California, Part Six of Nine: Finding Homes for the Homeless and Cleaning Up the Streets
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Too many media observers blame rising prices on vendors, not turbo-charged government printing presses.” Does the Biden Junta Understand Inflation?
- “This is something that conservatives in America need to do before they get frozen out of the financial system entirely for ‘wrongthink.'” (FDIC, FSLIC, IRS already licking their chops – jjs) A Conservative Motivational Speaker is Opening a Bank
- “Americans need representation that will stop acting like this is a government of, by, and for the corporations.” Jeff Bezos Says Quiet Part Out Loud
- “Bitcoin has considerable downside: Free market economist Nassim Taleb wins hands down in any argument over the blather of bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto.” Bitcoin, or Bitter Con?
- “A crucial shift in retirement savings helped a generation salt away trillions.” (the junta will be looting it soon enough when the economy goes tits up – jjs) The Boomer Wealth Boom
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Expanding Medicaid threatens to kick nearly 160,000 North Carolinians off their private insurance and onto taxpayer-funded Medicaid. This is what it does everywhere.” How Expanding Medicaid Kicks Thousands Off Private Insurance and Costs Lives
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Entomologists, scientists in related fields, and the public are invited to participate in identifying and proposing alternatives for insect common names that perpetuate negative ethnic or racial stereotypes.” Insect Experts Want to Rename “Gypsy” Moths Over Fears Term is Offensive
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter kicks off the week with a twofer, the first of which is a biggie: “Overall, Virgin Galactic deserves congratulations for finally accomplishing this flight. That it took so long and occurred just before the start of commercial manned orbital flights unfortunately pops the balloon on this achievement. The flight was so short that it now seems somewhat disappointing compared to the upcoming orbital tourist flights.” Virgin Galactic Finally Flies Richard Branson on its Reusable Suborbital Unity Spacecraft
- Next, “All of this is pure fantasy on NASA’s part. Once cheaper and more usable private commercial rockets come on line, such as SpaceX’s Starship, SLS will go the way of the horse buggy.” NASA to Scientists: Don’t Expect to Use SLS for Science Missions for at Least a Decade
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A New Zealand weightlifter is the Games’ first-ever trans athlete.” Transgenderism Goes to the Olympics
- “A massive misstep by the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus.” (could’ve avoided all this if only they kept a penis in their mouth at all times to prevent them from speaking – jjs) Way, Way Off-Key
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Mel Gibson saluting Trump is just amazing for the internet, and I don’t care who you are. Whether you love or hate Trump, you have to admit that it’s incredible.” Mel Gibson Salutes Donald Trump at UFC 264
- “This has been building for some time now, but it’s finally out in the open.” It’s Official: Patriotism Is Conservative — and Bad
- “It’s interesting that the industry that puts out country music doesn’t really align with a lot of the audience.” Country Star John Rich: “Threat of Cancellation,” “Step Deeper Than” Cancel Culture, Silencing Conservative Country Music Artists
- Conan O’Brien: “This whole concept of cancel culture is, ‘we’ve found that someone did something in 1979 that is now not appropriate, they’re dead to us.'” Sean Penn Blasts Woke/Cancel Culture: “you wonder at some point if only Danish princes can play Hamlet”
- “Wherein a cosseted white female sports announcer discovers that ‘diversity’ is a zero-sum game.” When the Woke Eat Each Other Alive: ESPN Edition
- “The latest contempt for the flag at sporting events raises the question of whether the ritual should be abandoned to prevent further insults. But this is one culture war battle that can’t be lost.” Spurning the Flag and Anthem Aren’t Protests, They’re Cancellation Attempts
- “They pollute the world of ideas with their simplistic view of concepts like racism.” The Problem With Boomers
- “The statue has received criticism for portraying Sacagawea in a crouched position, but some historians interpreted her position as directing the explorers and tracking.” VIDEO: Charlottesville Takes Down Lewis, Clark, and Sacagawea Statue
- “His critique in An Inconvenient Minority is forceful and smart, weaving current events and racial dynamics that form a persuasive answer to the question: ‘What, or who is truly excluded in the land of diversity and inclusion?'” An Inconvenient Minority Exposes Harvard’s Real Systemic Racism and the Hidden Consequences of “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion”
- Christian Toto: “The woke warrior demands men follow her lead or else she won’t date them.” Un-Funny, Tiresome Hag Chelsea Handler: White Men Are the Only Comedy Targets Left
- “We should be cultivating the virtues of childhood instead.” Don’t Let the Left Destroy Our Children’s Innocence
- “McLaughlin isn’t just good. She also seems to treat the Olympics as a chance to glorify God and honor her country, not a self-promoting publicity stunt.” Record-Breaking Olympian Sydney McLaughlin is Using Her Platform the Right Way
HITHER & YON
- “The femme fatale is smart, sexy, unapologetically feminine, and lives on her own terms, and that’s precisely what makes her empowering.” Dear Scarlett Johansson: The Femme Fatale Is Not Anyone’s Property But Her Own
- “A new book on Henry Ford’s dreams for a planned city offers insights into why such visions rarely come to pass.” Cities of Tomorrow
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.