Good morning kids. Tuesday and as the protests in Cuba continue, while the commie goon squads crackdown on the people suffering because of the pandemic, the 62-year-long blockade, white supremacy, capitalism, Jooz and climate change – that is, everything under the sun except the abject misery, suffering and death caused by socialism – the child-molesting, drooling kohlrabi known as Joe Biden was finally given a cue card to read after his puppet masters dithered the day away trying to decide which side to support.
“We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba’s authoritarian regime,” Biden said in a statement Monday morning.
“The Cuban people are bravely asserting fundamental and universal rights. Those rights, including the right of peaceful protest and the right to freely determine their own future, must be respected. The United States calls on the Cuban regime to hear their people and serve their needs at this vital moment rather than enriching themselves,” the president added.
Americans should celebrate the moral clarity in Biden’s statement, although many may take it with a grain of salt, considering the increasing impact of “democratic socialism” within the president’s party. In fact, the administration’s first response to the Cuban protests did not inspire confidence.
“Peaceful protests are growing in [Cuba] as the Cuban people exercise their right to peaceful assembly to express concern about rising COVID cases/deaths & medicine shortages,” Julie Chung, acting assistant secretary for the State Department’s Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, posted on Twitter Sunday. “We commend the numerous efforts of the Cuban people mobilizing donations to help neighbors in need.”
While Biden was choking on his Maypo just getting the words out, those who had to write the words “Cuba’s authoritarian regime” were choking back their own vomit in being forced to write them. I’d wager since the average age of a pinheaded State Department technocrat is probably no more than 40, their must be some sort of cognitive dissonance. After all, everything they’ve learned about Cuba they got from Sean Penn, Danny Glover and Michael Moore. Which means everything they learned about the USA they got from Howard Zinn and Bill Ayers. What must our brainwashed youth be thinking when they see the Cuban people waving American flags to protest the 62-year-old paradise on earth; one that has ground several generations of them into the red tropical soil? What must they think when they see – GASP – American flags that are not being burned but waved proudly and high, at tremendous risk to the lives of the standard-bearers? Ironically enough, the same risk to life and limb for those who dare wave it in Portland, OR or even DC last January.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) pointed out the tragic irony.
“Across the globe, there is no more ubiquitous symbol for freedom than [the American flag]. [It] inspires billions; drives American Leftists crazy,” the senator remarked. Indeed, Cuban protesters marched with an American flag on Sunday.
The brave men and women who took to the streets in Hong Kong in 2019 also proudly flew American flags.
Protesters in socialist Venezuela also carried American flags to protest their government’s oppression.
Yet activists living in the Land of the Free have increasingly demonized the very flag that stands for liberty against government oppression worldwide. Former NFL player Colin Kaepernick condemned the Betsy Ross American flag as racist, leading Nike to remove the flag from its footwear. While even Barack Obama flew Betsy Ross American flags at his second inauguration, Snopes proclaimed that “for some people the symbol has taken on new meanings in the era of. . . Donald Trump, during which far-right extremism has grown.
Last month, New York Times editorial board member and MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said she was “disturbed” after seeing “dozens of American flags” flown by Trump supporters. She claimed that Trump supporters “see Americanness as the same as one with whiteness.”
The Utah chapter of Black Lives Matter condemned the American flag as racist.
“When we Black Americans see this flag we know the person flying it is not safe to be around,” the group declared on a Facebook post. “When we see this flag we know that the person flying it lives in a different America than we do.”
Yes, my brainwashed schmuck. They live in the real, blessed, sacred, never-before-since-or-perhaps-ever-again United States of America. You live in a petri dish of hatred and are too damned blind and ignorant to even recognize it. But still, you’ll persist all the way until you too, like Patrisse Cullors can buy real estate in Bel Air, the Hamptons and Pacific Beach while proclaiming that this country is structurally racist and that you will always be a third class citizen in “Amerikkka!”
Meanwhile, as the Biden junta tries its hardest to fake sincerity towards the Cuban people, the tyrants here are hell bent on making life miserable for those under the jackboot of its illegitimate “authoritarian regime.” One where citizens who dared protest the overthrow of a duly elected president to his landslide second term are rotting in jails and set to either go to prison for what amounts to a petty misdemeanor (if that) or else have their lives ruined if they do not confess to a kangaroo court and beg forgiveness.
Hale, an Army reservist for 11 years, was honorably discharged after he was arrested for participating in the Capitol protest on January 6. At the time, Hale was a security contractor at the Naval Weapons Station in New Jersey but quickly became ensnared in the Justice Department’s “shock and awe” campaign that rounded up at least 100 Americans before January 20 to stop people from going to Washington, D.C. to protest the inauguration of Joe Biden.
The very government Hale served honorably, however, has turned on him in a dishonorable, destructive way. . .
. . . Hale, 31, has no criminal record. There’s nothing to support the government’s claim that his “White Supremacist and Nazi Sympathizer ideology appears to be the driving force in his life.” He has served in the U.S. military for more than a decade among people of all races and religions without incident.
None of that matters, of course. Instead, the government delves into batshit conspiracy-theory territory to show Hale is a danger to society. . .
. . .The entire case against Hale has nothing to do with protecting the community or seeking justice. In one sentence, the Justice Department revealed its real purpose in prosecuting Hale. “If nothing else, the events of January 6, 2021, exposed the size and determination of right-wing fringe groups in the United States, and their willingness to place themselves and others in danger to further their political ideology.”
Julie Kelly at American Greatness with that report, and she is doing outstanding work on this beat, perhaps one of the most important stories in the wake of the overthrow of the government by the Globalist Left. So, if rounding up of political dissidents and chucking them into prison doesn’t grab you, how about going door to door to insist you inject the Jim Jones/J&J Kool Aid into your veins? Don’t want to? Then we’ll make you an internal exile. And if you dare warn your friends via a text message or e-mail, someone else may be on the line:
The Democrat National Committee reportedly wants Short Message Service (SMS) carriers to step in and police private text messages as part of a new push against COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
Allies of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, including the DNC, plan to “engage fact-checkers more aggressively” and work alongside phone companies to combat misinformation about vaccines shared via social media and private SMS messages, according to a Monday report from Politico.
White House officials are particularly frustrated with the characterization by some Republicans of their door-to-door pro-vaccination campaign, according to the report.
As someone here quipped yesterday, while millions of third world peasants are rushing to cross the Rio Grande, how long before millions of us get into rickety boats after last call at Margaritaville and head for the freedom of Cuba? Or even Free China, G-d willing?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Some of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful masterminds have seized upon climate change and the [Chinese] COVID pandemic to engineer a financial reset.” Woke Capitalists Want to Remake the Financial Landscape
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The white coat supremacy sturmtruppen are coming to your door.” Biden Deploys Becerra Brigades
- “Foreign policy guru attended Fidel Castro’s funeral in 2016.” Obama-Rhodes Legacy In Shambles as Cubans March Against Communism
- “The United States is not in the midst of a ‘culture war’ over race and racism. The animating force of our current conflict is not our differing values, beliefs, moral codes, or practices,” he argues. Instead, “Republican operatives” have “conjured an imagined monster to scare the American people and project themselves as the nation’s defenders from that fictional monster.” ORWELLIAN: Ibram X. Krement Dismisses Critical Race Theory Concerns as “A Fictional Monster”
CUBA MASS PROTESTS
- “We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from the decades of repression and economic suffering to which they have been subjected by Cuba’s authoritarian regime.” Finally, After Being Shamed, Biden Breaks His Silence on Cuba Protests
- “Washington cannot admit the source of the Cuban people’s disaffection because it would disappoint too many woke Americans and undermine the ‘progressive’ politics they are required to support.” Biden Will Not Help the Cuban People
- “Thousands of Cubans take to the streets to confront the Cuban Archipelago.” Cubans Rising
- “Thousands stand up to communist regime across country.” Cuban Regime’s Biggest Defenders in Congress Silent on Pro-Democracy Protests
- “America doesn’t need to intervene in Cuba. But Biden must resist the inevitable push from the left and the foreign policy establishment to aid Cuba’s Communist government in order to restore the ‘calm’ that the State Department wants. We need to stand up for the protesters.” Biden’s Reaction to Cuban Protests Has Been a Disgrace
- “Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) pointed out the tragic irony. ‘Across the globe, there is no more ubiquitous symbol for freedom than [the American flag]. [It] inspires billions; drives American Leftists crazy.'” The Left Can’t Stomach This Symbol That Inspires Freedom Fighters in Cuba, Hong Kong, Venezuela
- “As I watch Cubans carrying signs demanding ‘Libertad,’ memories come flooding back.” As Mass Protests Erupt in Cuba — I Remember My Time There
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “The Biden regime is getting exactly what it wants from the manhunt for Capitol protesters who opposed Biden’s election and supported Donald Trump.” The Government’s Case Against a “White Supremacist”
- “There have been allegations that some members of Congress gave tours of the Capitol to people who have been in charge of the insurrection.” (cheap, lying, punk-ass thug may be dropping some hints at things to come – jjs) Thompson: We Will Investigate If GOP Reps Helped Capitol Rioters, Could Refer Them to DOJ
- “The script and blueprint written by the despots of the Twentieth Century is being faithfully executed.” So Much Evidence That January 6, 2021 Was a Calculated Set-Up
- Another woman attending the memorial told the protesters that “black children are dying in the street every day” to which a demonstrator interjected, “yeah, at the hands of the police,” one video shows. A male attendee stepped in and told the protesters, “that’s a lie. . . what do you have against safety in Oakland? What do you have against stopping the violence?” Anti-Police Protesters Disrupt Memorial For Victims Of Gun Violence
- “The real culprits here are Col. Miriam Krieger, USAFA Political Science Department head; Brig. Gen. Linell Letendre, USAFA dean of faculty; and Lt. Gen. Richard Clark, USAFA superintendent.” Former Air Force Academy Professor: Stop Teaching Cadets Anti-American Racial Marxism
- “A reimagined U.S. Capitol police force will still need fixing.” After January 6, a Long Way to Go
- “On Independence Day the Black Lives Matter chapter located in Utah posted on social media that the ‘American flag is now a hate symbol.'” Black Lives Matter: U.S. Flag is “Racist”
- “No country can survive if its citizens don’t believe it’s worth fighting and dying for.” The Old Moral Idiocy of Anti-Patriotism
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “[Crackpot Disg-Race] Theory holds that America is fundamentally racist, yet it teaches people to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. Its adherents pursue ‘antiracism’ through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.” Anti-CRT Activist Says She Was Targeted In Harassment Campaign
- “First they said no one was teaching [Crackpot Disg-Race] theory in schools. Now they are teaching it but only because it’s history.” Leftists: Crackpot Disg-Race Theory is Not Being Taught in Schools. But When It Is, It’s Just History
- “Under the new law, teachers are prohibited from telling students that an individual is inherently racist, sexist or oppressive by virtue of their race or sex, either consciously or unconsciously.” Oklahoma Ed Board Approves Crackdown on Teaching Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
* * * * *
- The book Queer, which parents dubbed “sexually explicit,” provides students with an in-depth analysis of anal sex, oral sex, one-night stands, and “vaginal sex with dildos.” The book also discusses the relationship between G-d and the LGBT community. “Somehow, God always comes into the picture when queer people come out,” the authors claim. (because you are all going to burn in Hell for this – jjs) Wisconsin School District Provides “Sexually Explicit” Books To Third-Graders; Material Teaches Students How To Use “Sex Apps”
- “Promising genuine learning, today’s schooling too often delivers only a void — but academic alternatives are starting to appear.” The Anti-Educators
- “Senior county education official said ‘components of critical race theory embedded within’ the curriculum.” (at least they didn’t compare it to Auschwitz; and it was FDR that locked up the Nisei – jjs) Elementary School Lecture Compares Immigrant Detention at Southern Border to Japanese Internment During WWII
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “DeSantis reiterated that Florida is “happy to be supportive of law enforcement.” Ron DeSantis: Anti-Police Rhetoric, “Weak Policies” Causing “Disastrous Consequences” in the U.S.
- “The biggest threat to public safety in our city, and particularly to our African-American community, is not the police,” Chief Medaria Arradondo said. “We have an epidemic right now of unequivocal gun violence particularly in our African-American communities. And that must stop.” WATCH: Minneapolis Police Chief Blasts Anti-Police Sentiment After 3-Year-Old Shot
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The Democrat National Committee reportedly wants Short Message Service (SMS) carriers to step in and police private text messages as part of a new push against [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine misinformation. . . White House officials are particularly frustrated with the characterization by some Republicans of their door-to-door pro-vaccination campaign, according to the report.” REPORT: The DNC Wants Phone Companies To Police Text Messages For Vaccine Misinformation
- Piss-Hockey Psaki: “That’s not, that is not our intention from the federal government. There will be decisions made by private-sector entities, by universities, by educational institutions, and even, perhaps by local leaders should they decide that’s how to keep their communities safe. If they decide to make that decision, we certainly support them in that step.” Biden Supports “Right” of Businesses, Educational Institutions, Local Governments to Mandate Chinese COVID Vaccine
- “The [Guillain-Barre] syndrome is a rare one in which the immune system attacks nerves and causes temporary paralysis. The risk is somewhat common among vaccines.” J&J Vaccine Raises Risk of Rare Neurological Condition, FDA Plans to Warn
- “You can engineer a virus without leaving any trace,” Baric said. “The answers you are looking for, however, can only be found in the archives of the Wuhan laboratory.” VIDEO: Top Gain of Function Scientist Ralph Baric Admitted Viruses Can Be Lab Engineered “Without a Trace”
- “The virus doesn’t know whether you’re a Democrat, a Republican, or an independent. For sure, we know that. And yet there is that divide of people wanting to get vaccinated and not wanting to get vaccinated, which is really unfortunate because it’s losing lives.” (go to hell – jjs) Fausti Targets “Red States,” Advocates For Local Vaccine Mandates
- Reed Spaulding IV MD: “They’re angling toward recommending COVID shots, too, against both the data and common sense.” CDC: Kids Need to Mask Up at School This Fall
- A new Politico/Harvard survey showed that “more than half (52%) of employed adults oppose employers requiring all their employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19 before they can remain at or return to work.” Adults who are unemployed felt differently, however, with 65% of them saying that they support employers making people get vaccinated before returning to workplaces. The poll also found that this “differs from the view of the public as a whole (53% favor).” Americans Share Common Ground On Certain Vaccine Requirements: Poll
- “Vaccine distribution network COVAX buys Chinese doses amid questions about efficacy.”World Health Org To Distribute Chinese Vaccines Over U.S. Objections
- “The CDC reports that there is ‘no evidence’ of animals playing a significant role in virus transmission.” Zoos Are Vaccinating Animals Against Chinese COVID
- “Wen, whose organization has taken away the bodily autonomy of countless children, now wants to do the same for all unvaccinated people.” Ex-Planned Parenthood CEO Is Not “Pro-Choice” When It Comes To Vaccine Mandates
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “In a silly non-scientific op-ed at Scientific American, Allison Hopper declares that ‘denial of evolution’ is a form of “white supremacy.” No, it’s not a satire piece. It’s a bigoted anti-Christian rant masquerading as a science op-ed.” Now Belief in Creationism is “White Supremacy.” News Flash: We Won’t Bow to Your Secular Idols
- “An uphill battle, or did things just get a little easier?” What Dueling SCOTUS Rulings Say About Religious Liberty
- “Tlaib was reacting to the death of Suha Jarrar, a Palestinian woman whose mother, Khalida, has been imprisoned in Israel.’ Rancida Taliban: “The Simple Desire to Live is Criminalized in Some of the Most Inhumane Ways in Israel”
- “Many high-profile speakers predictably exploited the goodwill of those in attendance by promoting left-wing themes and pronouncing falsehoods.” Rally to Combat Anti-Semitism Overloaded with Left-Wing Talking Points
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,” Schweizer stated. “It’s that bad.” Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms “Joe Biden Was a Direct Beneficiary” of His Son’s Deals
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “If they are successful in preventing a quorum for the entirety of Texas’ special legislative session, a number of Republican proposals will fail to pass, most notably a new election security bill that opponents have classified as a voter suppression plan.” (just deem them passed and dissolve the Democrat party – jjs) Texas Democrats Seeking To Prevent Passage Of Election Security Bill Flee To DC
- Abbott: “One word: Hypocrisy.” Abbott: TX Dems “Using a Filibuster to Flee” So They Can “Plead with the President to Do Away with the Filibuster”
- “Many will cheer these Texas Democrats, even though they are skipping out on their jobs, violating the law, and supporting a federal takeover of elections that represents a doubling down on the insecure voting practices that plagued the 2020 election.” PEACE OUT: Texas Dems Vote With Their Feet… for a Federal Takeover of Election Law
- What are you afraid of? You should be welcoming an audit with open arms to disprove the conspiracy theories, no? Pennsylvania Sec. of State: Don’t Comply with GOP State Senator’s Election Audit Request
- “Brazile’s statement would be like me saying, ‘If I want to kill someone, I could be arrested. We should not criminalize murder!’ What she’s suggesting — that ‘election officials’ should be able to change the laws anytime they feel like it — is a threat to democracy.” Donna Brazile Doesn’t Understand Why It’s “Criminal” to Violate Election Laws
- Margot Cleveland: “While Democrats and their partners in the press push the Jim Crow canard, they ignore the real disenfranchisement that took place in the mess of the 2020 election.” Ignoring Georgia Illegal Voting Proves Democrats Don’t Care About Election Integrity at All
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “There are real concerns over Tracy Stone-Manning’s involvement with eco-terrorists, and as such she has no business leading the Bureau of Land Management. Her radical ties and past activism have led even a former Obama BLM director to withdraw his support for her.” Sen. Cynthia Lummis Joins Calls to Reject Biden Nominee Over Past Ecoterrorist Ties
- “Republicans should welcome this strategy with open arms, as there are plenty of things in these bills that no Americans want. Even Unite the Country knows this, though they frame the Republican messaging as ‘misinformation.'” (meh, Dao-Min Yen to the rescue – jjs) Pro-Biden Super PAC Has a Dire Warning for Democrats Ahead of Crucial Midterms
- Jake Bequette: “What’s happening in Washington these days is a disgrace. Democrats have been taken over by radical Socialists and too many Republicans just go along to get along. Now more than ever we have to stand up and fight for what we believe. I’m a Gd-fearing, Christian Conservative who is 100% pro-life and pro-police.” Former NFL Player, Army Ranger Announces Run For Senate
- “The scuffle followed Republican candidate Nick Taurus, hoping to replace Porter, inviting his supporters Thursday via Instagram to attend the town hall in order to ‘confront’ Porter, who he referred to as a ‘far-left ideologue.'” (hey, they were just doing what Maxine Waters exhorted people to do, right? – jjs) “Carpetbagger Katie!”: Protest Turns Violent at Democrat’s Town Hall, Several Get Into Scuffle
- “Recall Fever spreads through California.” Recall Petition for Socialist Los Angeles City Councilwoman Nithya Raman Approved
- “I know what to say.” MAGA Supporter Darin Smith Set to Take on Lizard Cheney in Wyoming Primary; Local Attorney & Business Leader Seeks to be the People’s Voice
- “A new ad lambasts Democrats for their deceitful maligning of Georgia’s election security law, which resulted in tomorrow’s MLB All-Star Game being moved.” During MLB All-Star Game, GOP Ad Will Blame Democrats For Booting Game From Georgia
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrats abuse the government to make new voters any way they can.”Biden Promotes “Benefits” of US Citizenship Through Mexican Consulates
- “The Sierra Blanca station covers more than 70 miles of the most rugged, remote terrain along the Texas-Mexico border.” Texas’ Most Remote Border Sector Will Break All-Time Migrant Apprehension Record
- “What we’re seeing since February of this year is absolutely unprecedented, the numbers we haven’t seen in 20 years, certainly not since the creation of this department.” Former CPB Deputy on Border Crisis: “Unlike Anything I’ve Ever Seen”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The FCC decided that Amazon met this standard and that granting the waiver would provide ‘substantial public benefit,’ as the device can assist people with disabilities and improve health and wellness.” (it becomes mandatory within 4 years – jjs) FCC Gives OK To Amazon Device That Monitors Users While They Sleep
- “Sympathetic responses from outlets like CBS, and the White House’s failure to harshly condemn the communist regime, received backlash from U.S. legislators.” See-BS News Blames Trump, Not Communism, For Cuba’s Broken Economy
- So, a fucking no-talent zero admits to swimming in the Kool-Aid she brews. See-BS’s King Tells Fausti She’s Banning Unvaccinated Family Members from Thanksgiving –“That’s How Strongly I’m Taking What You’re Saying”
- Conrad Black: “The media can’t cover for Joe Biden’s ‘Gong Show’ [junta] indefinitely.” The Democrats’ Topsy-Turvy Spin Machine
- “Even billionaire oligarchs can’t fight everyone everywhere forever.” (I dig the optimism, but I’m not so sure – jjs) Why Big Tech Will Lose the Censorship Wars
- Raymond Ibrahim: “One of the more subtle ways Google aggressively censors anything and everything that contradicts the left’s narrative.” How Google Translate Deceives You
- Christian Toto: “When far-Left stars like Sean Penn attack the woke trend, it’s time for damage control.” NPR Blames the Right for Cancel Culture
- “Modern diversity: Every race must be represented, but only one point of view will be allowed. All other opinions will be destroyed, in as ugly a manner as possible.” Today’s Blacklisted American: History Professor Slandered and Ostracized for Noting the Many Historical Errors of the NY Times’ 1619 Project
- “There’s a ghetto civil war going on.” Geraldo Rivera Torches Biden’s Plan To Deal With Gun Violence as “Preposterous”
- “This is Talibanism.” Media Melts Down Over Law Giving Americans Power To Sue Abortion Clinics, Doctors
- “House bill proposal would repeal Hyde Amendment.” Dems Advance Taxpayer-Funded Abortion Through Committee
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “People’s Liberation Army (PLA) naval and air forces pursued the U.S.S. Benfold after the American destroyer entered an area claimed by the Chinese located between the Philippines and Vietnam, Beijing said on Monday.” (should’ve blown that rat-infested Oriental scow out of the water – jjs) Chinese Military Forces US Warship Out Of South China Sea: Report
- “One does not need to be a fan of Biden, or a leftist, for that matter, to think that total withdrawal from Afghanistan should be a bipartisan cause.” The Afghanistan Fiasco is a Symptom of a Greater Elite Problem
- “The Communist Party of China runs a theocracy. Founded 100 years ago, it has followed a trajectory away from Western Marxism toward the religious precepts of China two-and-a-half millennia ago.” Communist Theocracy in China
- “Reps say aid to Israel should be conditioned on treatment of Palestinians.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou and Rancida Taliban Mum on Whether Palestinian Aid Should Be Conditioned on Human Rights Abuses
- “Israel and the US vehemently protest.” (I have a lot of mixed feelings on this, but considering it’s Biden and Blinken, their angle is a cynical ploy to stir up shit – jjs) Poland’s Restitution Law
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Frankly, we should never have set foot there. We should have nuked Tora Bora and been done with it 20 years ago. Pentagon Pauses Its Woke Soul-Searching PowerPoints Long Enough to Notice that Afghanistan Is Falling to the Taliban
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The Golden State’s ruling elites may prove they care about the environment by sitting down with representatives from California’s timber, biomass energy, and cattle industries.” Fixing California, Part Seven of Nine: Seeing the Forests for the Trees
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- So is our banana republic politics, thanks to a stolen election and an oppressive junta.Former IMF Economist: America’s Inflation Is Beginning to Resemble a Latin American Country
- “On Monday, The Wall Street Journal reported that economists it surveyed are warning Americans to brace ‘for several years of higher inflation than they’ve seen in decades.'”Biden-Fueled Price Hikes Will Take a Big Toll on the Poor
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California’s wild hourly swings in mandated renewable power generation have wrecked the economics of generating reliable electricity in other Western states.” As California Exports Blackouts To Nearby States, Will Texas Avoid The Same Fate?
- “Green New Deal proponents like to throw around the phrase ‘climate justice.’ This phrase refers to the idea that marginalized communities are harmed the most by the predicted impacts of climate change. The reality is that green-energy initiatives often ravage these communities and the environment. The green-energy movement is nothing more than a massive wealth distribution scheme meant to fundamentally change the West’s economic systems.” The Climate Justice Myth: How Green Energy Hurts the Poor, the Middle Class, and the Environment
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- The daily double from our intrepid science reporter. First, “Simply put, it is that freedom and pursuit of happiness that is fueling this renaissance in space . . . we have a sudden burst of spaceflight that makes every government space program in the past half century since Apollo seem quaint, small-minded, and limited in scope. Freedom dreams big, and it brings with it big accomplishments.” The Bell of Freedom Rings in Space
- Next, Jews In Space!: “SpaceIL, the Israeli nonprofit company that built the Beresheet-1 lunar lander/rover that crashed just before landing in 2019 has now raised $70 million of the $100 million it needs to build Beresheet-2.” Israeli Nonprofit That Built Beresheet-1 Raises $70 million for Beresheet-2
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Redbridge Libraries hosted Mandiga Arts Group at a Redbridge Libraries Summer Reading Challenge event Saturday in east London where video footage posted on social media shows a number of performers outside the event, according to the Evening Standard.” Library Apologizes For Hosting “Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey” to Entertain Children
- Go try peddling that shit in Tehran and Islamabad. U.N. LGBT Czar Says Changing Gender is a Human Rights “Entitlement”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The public rejects athletes showing disrespect for the American flag at international games.” Most Black People Oppose Olympic Protests Like Gwen “Dingle” Berry’s: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Are they special? Were they able to accomplish something in spite of being black that others in the same race cannot?” (either they’re house nigerians complicit in white supremacy or it’s all a lie – jjs) The Loudest Voices Crying “Racism” Are Always Some of the Most Famous, Well-Paid Black Americans
- “The body count of cultural relativism continues to rise.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Tragedy of Utopian Thinking
- “Many people, especially Americans, are drawn to those in society who are inclined to not bow to what those in power think.” Cody Jinks Exemplifies Country Populism’s Successful Revolt Against the Nashville Machine
- Salena Zito: “Our cultural narrative-makers are so disconnected from most places that it would astound them if they took the time to get on the road and ask Americans how they feel about the issues of the day.” Seeing America from the Ground
HITHER & YON
- “‘There is nothing that can derail a career faster than the responsibilities of motherhood,’ writes law career counselor Susan Smith Blakely. She’s right, but moms who downshift are prioritizing the right thing.” Yes, a Family Competes With Women’s Careers, But Family Matters More
- “Our country is becoming more diverse and dispersed as people leave cities and find opportunities elsewhere.” Upward and Outward: America on the Move
- “Just so filthy — we felt like we needed a shower before we got back in the car.” (the perfect metaphor for the life and times of one Joseph Robinette Biden – jjs) “Complete Shithole”: Biden’s Namesake Rest Stop in Disarray
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.