Good morning kids. Thursday and the protests and unrest in Cuba remain at the top of the heap. Whether or not these flames will coalesce into a firestorm of an actual uprising that potentially topples a criminal, oppressive regime remains to be seen. Tragically ironic is the fact that we the people in a land that was once founded on We The People face the exact same existential threat to our lives and liberty that snuffed out a free Cuba 62 years ago. Along with the geographic proximity of a mere 90 miles of blue Caribbean (which has run red with the blood of desperate people trying to escape that tropical gulag) separating us, Cuba and America share a close, intertwined history.
With the seemingly final overthrow of America that culminated with the false flag “riot” on January 6th, 2021 by our institutional leftists as Cubans struggle to break away from its kissing cousins in Havana, we are perhaps converging into a singularity of events that will have meaning and repercussions here there, and elsewhere around the world.
They can be seen and heard on YouTube and social media, chanting “Liberty,” “Down with the dictatorship” and “Down with communism.” And they can also be heard shouting a challenge to their rulers: “We are not afraid.” That chant is a taunt, a war cry, a rebel yell. And it is coming mostly from young Cubans, the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the so-called revolution.
You have to live in a place like Cuba — where an inordinate percentage of the country’s budget is dedicated to keeping Big Brother’s eye fixed on you — to appreciate the magnitude of the fearlessness and despair needed to loosen one’s tongue out on the street.
The protests are among the most dramatic proof ever offered of the failure of a tropical dictatorship that has driven 20 percent of its people into exile. Innumerable promises for a brighter future have been made during this time by the military junta that has ruled Cuba since the days when cars had tailfins and the top songs in the US charts were Elvis Presley’s “Jailhouse Rock” and Domenico Modugno’s “Volare.”
Well, surprise, surprise, the future is here, and the youngsters can clearly see that all of those promises have turned out to be lies. Now, those who were supposed to reap the benefits of decades of sacrifice, self-denial and unquestioning obedience demanded by Big Brother are out on the streets, shouting at their aging masters — and the world — that they are tired of living a lie.
But why now? A perfect storm of calamities caused this sudden eruption of fearless dissent. Lately, life in Cuba has become more unbearable than ever for just about every Cuban, except those who rule the place. The crisis is due to a long string of blunders and catastrophes.
Emphasis mine above and for good reason. The odds of the junta – theirs not ours – being overthrown given the level of control are slim. While people have to be utterly desperate to lash out and take to the streets, the forces arrayed against them are massive. Look at Venezuela as an example; in slightly more than decade what was the jewel of Latin America devolved into a coprolite of Communist squalor. But the regime had the people by the neck and despite the muddled mess of its politics, Maduro and his goons still hold the whip hand. Yet, while Venezuelans fled across the borders to Colombia and elsewhere, Cuba is the Kolyma of Alcatrazes. They have nowhere to go and so that creates perhaps a much more volatile situation. Or it would if the United States of America still retained Donald Trump.
The problem is, the last thing the junta in DC – in power illegally due to a rigged election and a feckless non-response from those allegedly on our side who might have stopped it – wants to do is help liberate the Communists. Hell, Obama creamed his mom-jeans when he had the chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with Castro’s butchers in front of that giant Che Guevara mural in Havana to salute “la revolucion.” For those who have the same number of functioning brain cells as Biden and are wholly unaware, the Democrats have brought that cancer here and it is metastasizing. Look no further than your local classroom, Main Street, US military and even your own dinner table (G-d forbid) as proof.
Psaki-Psircling back, what’s happening in Cuba could not come at a worse time for our overlords. Hence the abject – and I might add blessed – silence from the likes of Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sandersnista and all the others in the (death) “Squad” over what’s happening. Naturally the line out of DC is that what’s going on in Cuba is the fault of the Chinese COVID-19! Of course! How could it possibly be that it’s the fault of that wonderful, tropical socialist paradise, the one which Michael “Tubby Riefenstahl” Moore claims has the best healthcare system on the planet which is totally free?! No one’s buying that shit despite the junta’s (again, our’s not their’s) attempts to shield socialism from the merest hint of aspersion. Meh, tell it to their armed militant terror wing at Burn-Loot-Murder Inc. who naturally can’t keep their mouths shut.
“That statement comes after pro-democracy demonstrators waved American flags and protested for freedom over the weekend, which led the communist government to cut off internet access and crackdown on those yearning to be free.
“Black Lives Matter condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately lift the economic embargo,” the group claimed. “This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis. Since 1962, the United States has forced pain and suffering on the people of Cuba by cutting off food, medicine and supplies, costing the tiny island nation an estimated $130 billion.”
“Without that money, it is harder for Cuba to acquire medical equipment needed to develop its own [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines and equipment for food production. This comes in spite of the country’s strong medical care and history of lending doctors and nurses to disasters around the world. . . “
“. . . Cuba has historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur,” the group said of one of the FBI’s most wanted terrorists, “through granting her asylum, to supporting black liberation struggles in Angola, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau and South Africa. Now, we look to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden to end the embargo, something Barack Obama called for in 2016. This embargo is a blatant human rights violation and it must come to an end.”
I’ll spare you the tedious, irksome, insipid boilerplate bullshit these filthy vermin spewed out. I noted yesterday in rather large letters for their blodshot, purple-drank, malt-liquored, Maui-wowied eyes to take in the words of their hero Che Guevara and his opinion of those with an abundance of melanin, which they believe makes them ubermenschen but that he felt otherwise. That said, this garbage is being forced down the throats and injected into the veins of our children. On top of that, apparently it will be accompanied by a chaser of Pfizer vaccines for those unwilling to voluntarily take it for the good of the volksgemeinschaft. More like a Folks get mind-fucked.
The cognitive dissonance of kids burning American flags here to establish a communist paradise in the former US while the citizens of their role model wave American flags desperately trying to get rid of communism has got to be off the charts. Can’t see that, now can we. Which is why Alexander Mayorkas has sealed our borders from Cuban refugees. G-d forbid they get here and vote against Democrats and Socialists.
Meanwhile, as the desperate people of Cuba get beaten, silenced and chucked into jail, the same fate has befallen dozens of G-d-fearing, decent Americans for doing the same thing in DC last January 6th.
Cuba libre! America libre!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Humans are not robots. Lockdowns cause more problems healthwise than help.” 2020 U.S. Drug Overdose Deaths Highest Ever at 93,331, an Increase of Almost 30%(probably as much or more than the real death count of the Peking Pox – jjs)
- “General Milley was less than straightforward in his testimony before Congress about CRT.”Understanding General Mark “Vanilli” Milley
- “What term better describes the current state of U.S. society?” American Decadentocracy
- “This could not be clearer. The Cuban uprising is inspired by our founding and our founding fathers. The same founding fathers and heroes that so many on the American left despise and want forgotten.” VIDEO: Watch the Music Video That Inspired the Cuban Uprising
CUBA MASS PROTESTS
- “You have to live in a place like Cuba — where an inordinate percentage of the country’s budget is dedicated to keeping Big Brother’s eye fixed on you — to appreciate the magnitude of the fearlessness and despair needed to loosen one’s tongue out on the street. But why now? A perfect storm of calamities caused this sudden eruption of fearless dissent. Lately, life in Cuba has become more unbearable than ever for just about every Cuban, except those who rule the place. The crisis is due to a long string of blunders and catastrophes.”Why Cuba’s Youth Are Revolting Now Against the Island’s Dictators
- “What should be being contemplated right now is a coalition of potential military action in Cuba similar to what has happened in both administrations in both Republican and Democrat administrations,” Suarez said. “And Republican — with Bush in Panama, they deposed Noriega. And that country had peaceful democracy for decades. And you had interventions by a Democratic president taking out Osama bin Laden in Pakistan.” Biden Inaction Triggers Growing Calls for U.S. Military Action on Cuba
- “Allow me to be clear. If you take to the sea, you will not come to the United States.” (take to the sea = anti-communist – jjs) Sec. Mayorkas Closes Door to Cuba, Haiti Refugees While Southern Border is Wide Open
- “They’ll only allow in people who won’t vote Republican.” Critics Blast Biden Over Crisis In Cuba
- “It is misinformation that COVID (Chinese coronavirus) and hunger is causing the protests in Cuba. That’s not the truth. People are tired of the government. They are tired of not being free, and that’s what they are fighting for.” Cubans Rally in Florida: Communism “The Last Thing You Want for a Country Like America”
- “Governor DeSantis’ call for the Biden [junta] to provide the necessary support for American businesses to deliver Internet service to the Cuban people is exactly right.” FCC Commissioner Lauds DeSantis for Pushing Biden to Give Internet to Cuba: “Can Get to Work Immediately”
- “Disturbing parallels between the coercive tactics of the Biden cabal and Cuba’s Castroite regime.” Our Cubacrat President and His Revolutionary Handlers
- “The family’s three children — a pair of two-year-old twins and a 12-year-old — were in the home when the attack occurred.” Cuba: Video Shows Police Shoot Man at Home in Front of Toddlers
- “It’s a pleasant fantasy. The Cuban people rise up en masse to throw off the yoke of the Communists and their odious system of oppression. They bring peace and prosperity to their island nation after six decades of poverty and suffering. But then, reality hits and the fantasy disappears.” Despite Protests, Cuba’s Communists Still in Firm Control
- “Black Lives Matter, which was founded by Marxists, responded to the crisis in Cuba by blaming the United States for the suffering that the Cuban people agave endured at the hands of the island’s communist dictatorship. That statement comes after pro-democracy demonstrators waved American flags and protested for freedom over the weekend, which led the communist government to cut off internet access and crackdown on those yearning to be free.” (death to BLM and anyone who supports it – jjs) Terrorist Group Black Lives Matter Faces Massive Backlash Over “Deplorable,” “Insane” Statement on Cuba
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Tearing down our country is their reason for existing.” The Left Hate America, and They Hate You
- “. . . the farce suggests that the FBI is clutching at straws in its attempt to get the facts of the Capitol riot investigation to match the hysterical rhetoric we’ve been hearing from the president on down. It is a travesty that dozens of suspects have been in jail without trial for almost six months on non-violent offenses. But weaponizing the FBI to go after Lego sets and grandmothers is perfectly justified, according to Joe Biden, because the Capitol riot was “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War” as he told us in April. That’s not hyperbole, at all.” An Erector and Elector Set of Lies
- “Dominic Pezzola, a 43-year-old veteran, has been incarcerated for 150 days and has been essentially shut out of his own defense.” January 6 Inmates Endure “Human Rights Violations” Daily, Per Bail Motion
- “Did the government lie in order to spy on confidential, privileged information to which it otherwise had no right, all to protect the Biden family?” Garland’s Partisan War on Civil Liberties
- “For a vision of the positive future most Americans want, the answer may lie with Walt Disney (the man, not the corporation).” Leftists Have a Racist, Divisive and Ultimately Nihilistic View of America
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s been very quiet and suppressed and discreet behind the scenes. And now they’ve been wide open with all of it.” 5 Loudoun County Residents Describe Where They Stand on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory, and Why
- “Turning classrooms into indoctrination centers for social activism.” The National Education Association’s Radical Agenda for Public Education
- “After insisting that [Crackpot Disg-Race] theory is not being taught in K-12 schools, Randi Weingarten — teacher union boss and gaslighter extraordinaire — has ceded any right to be taken seriously.” Confronting Teacher Union Twaddle
- “Yale philosophy professor Jason Stanley either doesn’t know what natural law is or he’s espousing fundamentally racist ideas. There’s no middle ground.” Calling Natural Law “White Nationalism” is Racist, Period
- “We used to call it the right to due process. Democrats now call it the right ‘to rape and sexually harass with impunity.'” Biden Education Nominee Wants to Swap Presumption of Innocence for “Possibility” of Innocence
- “Unconstitutional animus . . .” Alumni, Community Residents Sue Principal, School District For Scrubbing St. Junipero Serra From High School
- “A Penn State University sociology professor instructed a white student to stand up in class to make an example of how his race gives him privilege.” Penn State Professor Singles Out White Student To Discuss His Supposed Privilege
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Pamela Karlan garnered attention as an advocate for impeaching President Trump.” Dems’ Top Impeachment Witness Is Pulling the Strings at the Biden Justice Department
- “Nobody can look at this report and say we’re doing great. It validates the experience that people in San Francisco are feeling when they’re concerned about crime.” Study: Half of Defendants in San Francisco Released Without Bail Re-Arrested While Free
- “For New York City progressives, not even violent crime warrants police intervention.” Don’t Even Think About Calling the Cops
- “[Larry] Nassar, who is serving what amounts to life in prison, has been accused of abusing hundreds of female patients — including Olympic champion Simone Biles — under the disguise of medical treatment. He continued to abuse 120 patients, including an eight-year-old, for more than a year after the FBI knew about his behavior.” (ah yes, paragons of ethics, skill and competence, the FBI – jjs) FBI Made Significant Errors in Nassar Sexual Abuse Case, Per Inspector General
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “But now those door-to-door [Chinese] COVID-shot salespeople are here and they’ve brought back-up: injectors.Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra says, ‘We’ll go to you. If you want to get vaccinated, we’ll go to you.’ And so they are.” IT’S HAPPENING: Biden Is Sending Community Organizers Door-to-Door With Chinese COVID Shots
- “A new D.C. law allows kids aged 11 and up to get vaccinated without parental consent or knowledge, and parents are fighting back.” Parents Sue City of Washington D.C.for Vaccinating Minors Without Parental Consent
- “Fauci knew [Chinese] COVID-19 likely came from the Wuhan lab. He knew the virus ‘looked engineered.’ And he knew all this on February 1, 2020.” Rep. Jim Jordan: What Did Fausti Know and When? His E-Mails Point to Panic, Lies, and a Possible Cover-Up
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The coverup goes viral.” Winnipeg to Wuhan, Part Deux
- “Dr. Stanley Perlman’s skepticism about the Wuhan lab leak shined through as he repeated the narrative that the virus came from an animal in nature.” Compromised Scientist Downplays Lab Leak Theory in Congressional Hearing on Chinese COVID-19 Origins
- “Worse yet, Fauci was being asked specifically about the Delta variant, which, as has been previously established, is far less deadly than the original strain.” HELL NO: Fausti Says Kids as Young as 3 Years Old Should Wear Masks
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “Dr. Fauci is ignoring a lot of science in his call for children to wear masks.” Hey! Fauci! Leave Them Kids Alone!
- “[Sweingarten], president of the American Federation of Teachers, was responding to DeSantis selling ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ merchandise.” “Millions of Floridians Are Going to Die” Because of Ron DeSantis, Claims Teacher’s Union President and Self-Gassing Joo Randi Sweingarten
- Will she be leading the 3:00AM no-knock raids? Biden Junta Turns to Disney Actress Olivia Rodrigo to Promote Vaccine
- “Some governors implemented authoritarian policies, while others emerged as protectors of freedom.” The Worst and Best Republican Governors on Chinese COVID-19
- “How do we prevent the past year’s catastrophic government overreach from happening again?” The Chinese COVID Aftermath and Lessons Learned
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jewish ‘advocacy’ groups ignore the overwhelmingly disproportionate source of contemporary anti-Semitism.” Koranic Jew-Hatred: Preached in Jersey, Ignored By “No Fear” Rally
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “. . . Just follow the money.” Want Proof That Hunter Biden’s “Art” Sale is an Influence-Peddling Scam?
- “The abuse of power which this father-son duo has perpetrated in the name of family values is reprehensible.” Hunter Biden, Con Artist
- “White House names son of AFL-CIO president to consumer regulatory body.” Biden Taps Son of Top Dem Donor for Product Safety Post
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The discrepancy has prompted the state Legislature to order new machines — ‘not Dominion’s, separate ones’. . . The counting and examination of paper ballots in Maricopa Count was supposed to conclude last month, but due to the discrepancy, a new machine count is being conducted in a building at the Arizona State Fairgrounds.” Arizona Senate Prez Says Audit Team’s 2020 Election Ballot Count Differs from Maricopa County’s Tally
- “The audit is beginning to uncover some ugly facts.” Evidence Found Proving Georgia Ballots Were Counted Multiple Times in 2020 Election
- “Biden blabbering about ‘the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War’ is just an excuse to curtail liberty and destroy voting integrity.” Joe Biden’s BIG LIE About Republican Voter Suppression Is About Busting The Legislative Filibuster
- “By calling election laws racist, Democrats could create a new level of voter intimidation to scare minority voters away from the GOP candidates they’re moving toward.” (blacks who actually care enough to vote and not just when bribed to do so with walking around money cannot be that stupid – jjs) What is Biden’s Over the Top Voting Rights Rhetoric Really All About?
- “So, yes, they can be compelled to return and face a punishment of some kind ‘as each House may provide.’ That’s. . . broad. Could such a punishment include stripping Democrat committee chairs or vice-chairs of their leadership roles?” Snakes on a Plane: Can the Fleeing Texas Democrats Really Face Punishment?
- “I don’t think anything about this is funny.” Doocy Presses Piss-Hockey Psaki on Texas Democrats Fleeing State
- Hijack airplanes and kamikaze them into skyscrapers? Really? Jeez, shut your filthy, overflowing sewer and go back to fleecing rubes and buggering little boys. It’s actually not funny because it is this criminal cocksucker’s rhetoric that will cause a 9/11. National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Advisor Says Republicans Will Carry Out a “Replay Of 9/11” if Voting Bills Aren’t Passed
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “McAuliffe takes ‘politically expedient’ route after calling on Dem to resign.” Terry McAuliffe Fundraises for Virginia Dem Who Served Time for Underage Sex
- “Police records show business owner kicked out of South Dakota for illegal activity.” Cruel to be Kind – Literally: Democrat Rep Ron Kind Rented Property to Masseuse Suspected of Prostitution, Human Trafficking
- “Don’t Fauci My Florida!” New Ron DeSantis Campaign Merch Is Absolutely Epic
- “Judge rules that Newsom won’t be listed as a Democrat on the recall ballot.” Conservative Talk Show Host Larry Elder Enters California Recall Fray
- “You never knew when she was going to snap at you.” Report: Traumatized Ex-Harris Staffers Terrified at Thought of Her Becoming President
- Daniel Greenfield: “Every election the Left doesn’t win is racist.” New York City’s Ranked-Choice Election is the New Jim Crow. Unless It’s Not.
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Left does not wish to admit it has become the party of wealth.”Class — the Word We Dare Not Speak
- “. . . the Devil in Dallas is back! And in full form — reminding us all what a live wire in the White House was really like. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Mr. Trump was viciously funny, scathingly honest and electrically entertaining. Trump is Back, and He Ain’t Backing Down
- “‘Break them up and focus on censorship. Google would be a good start. . .’ [Blake] Masters, 34, announced his candidacy on Monday, making him the fifth GOP contender in what is shaping up to be a crowded field.” Arizona Senate Candidate Blake Masters Comes Out Swinging on Big Tech
- “Nina Turner was only recently seen as inevitable victor, but new poll shows her in a tough two person race.” (meh, it’s a race between cholera and dysentery – jjs) Beacon Poll Shows Brown and Turner Tied in Ohio 11
- “Whatever the issue, from immigration to education to law enforcement, there is a parade of people taking a dive and crying foul, insisting the other side isn’t just wrong, but bigoted.” The Left Shouldn’t Get Away With Constant Flopping
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A whistleblower gave the details to Tucker Carlson — and you must hear Stephen Miller’s fiery, astute analysis about what’s going on here.” Biden is Using the Military to Ship Illegal Aliens Across America
- What, Mollie Tibbetts was white and that non-white illegal aliens are genetically incapable of being murderers? Well, that’s what it says in Ibram X. Crement’s Jive Kampf. Sentencing in Mollie Tibbetts’ Murder Case Delayed Amid Bombshell Claim by Defense
- “A Maryland school delivered a virtual lecture comparing migrant detentions at the border to Japanese-Americans in camps during World War II.” Maryland School Likens Migrant Surge Detention to Democrat-Led World War II Japanese Internment
- “On Wednesday, Senate Democrats said they have agreed to a $3.5 trillion budget package that includes provisions to spend billions of American taxpayer dollars on giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who would be immediately legalized and thus allowed to take jobs in the U.S. economy.” Zuckerberg’s Cheap Labor Group Praises Democrats’ Amnesty Plan
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Miami Herald’s editorial board published a piece Tuesday with a glaring headline loaded with suspicion: ‘DeSantis’ anti-riot law didn’t apply as Cuba protesters shut down a Miami-Dade road. Hmmm. . .'” DeSantis Team Pushes Back After Establishment Media Smears Peaceful Cuba Protests: These Are “Not Riots”
- If it interferes with the junta’s ability to control you, it will be outlawed sure as night follows day. FREEDOM CALLING: Bitcoin Boss Introduces New “Uncensorable” Device that Protects Privacy, Political Thought
- “Twitter censored Minority Leader McCarthy’s video depicting the impacts of rising inflation, a day after a negative report sent the stock market tumbling.” Twitter Censors Video About Moms and Inflation as “Sensitive Content”
- “Chair Khan has consistently made public statements not only accusing Facebook of conduct that merits disapproval but specifically expressing her belief that the conduct meets the elements of an antitrust offense.” Facebook Seeks Recusal of Federal Trade Commission Chairwoman in Antitrust Case
- “MSNBC host Joy Reid compared threats to arrest Texas Democrats who fled the state throwing a tantrum over an election integrity bill to the Fugitive Slave Act.” Bloated Squawking Knockwurst Joy Reid Says Making Texas Democrats Do Their Jobs is Like the Fugitive Slave Act
- “CNN is all in on forcing Americans to receive experimental drugs, cozying up to a violation of the Nuremberg Code.” (and orgasming at the prospect of neo Nuremberg Laws – jjs) XiNN Medical Analysts Call for Mandatory Vaccinations
- “The surprising similarity between the post-presidential experiences of John Quincy Adams and Donald Trump.” Gagging the President
- “The real unstated goal of this policy is to remove any teacher from the public schools who might disagree with this insane policy of allowing boys to go into the girls’ bathroom. . . Such tactics long ago eliminated almost all conservatives from the nation’s universities. The left is now working to eliminate them from public schools as well. If parents and teachers do not fight back, hard, and immediately, the left is almost certain to succeed.” Today’s Blacklisted American: School District Fires Teachers for Expressing Their Opinions Publicly
- “I’m leaving Big Tech to fight for free speech because the Big Tech overlords are violating your privacy, censoring your speech, and I think that’s so wrong,” Finman explains in the launch video. “That’s why I created the Freedom Phone and it’s Uncensorable App Store.”How Do Conservatives Escape Big Tech Censorship? Meet the Freedom Phone
- “What we have is a government willing to grant agency and ‘freedom’ (or fweedom) to those who would tout the party line, but not to those whose worldview is, at best, perpendicular to the allegedly popular dogma. And that is not just hypocritical, but dangerous. But you already knew that.” Hold the Champagne on the Appeals Court Second Amendment Ruling
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Ask them to go to Cuba.” Rubio Slams Biden Junta For Inviting UN To Probe “Systemic Racism”in America
- “Meanwhile, the Biden [junta] remains oblivious to Iran’s provocations. Just recently, an Iranian Revolutionary Guards Commander urged Iraqi militias to target Americans in their attacks. And the Iranian navy sent several of its vessels into the Atlantic Ocean because, as their naval commander said, it was a response to U.S. claims that Iran would ‘never be able to have a presence in the Atlantic.'” Iranian Intelligence Agents Indicted in Plot to Kidnap American
- “Iranian government report says U.S. will lift sanctions on banks, oil trade, other sectors.”Iran Claims Biden Junta Prepared to Cancel Major U.S. Sanctions
- “On Friday, the European Parliament voted 578-29 for a measure calling on E.U. diplomats and officials to turn down invitations to attend the 2022 games, ‘unless the Chinese government demonstrates a verifiable improvement in the human rights situation in Hong Kong, the Xinjiang Uyghur region, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and elsewhere in China.'” Amid Calls to Boycott Beijing 2022 Olympics, State Dept. Still “Consulting With Allies and Partners”
- “There is no easy solution for the U.S. or the democratic West in the Afghanistan imbroglio.”The U.S. Withdrawal From Afghanistan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A former spy for the German secret service has been arrested on suspicion of conducting “intelligence agent activities” on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.” Former Spy Arrested for Serving as Double Agent for China
- “Will my once-beautiful country become the first caliphate in Europe?” (Sweden’s neck and neck – pun intended – with England and France – jjs) Sweden: Authorities Are Punishing Me for Criticizing Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The new [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is on track to beat his former boss in expanding the Code of Federal Regulations.” Biden’s Administrative State Erases Trump’s Deregulatory Initiatives
- “No more federal funding for an agency that works as a paying wing of the Democrat party coalition.” Not a Penny More for the IRS
- “Democrats hope to pass the bill using the reconciliation process, which requires 51 votes. All Republicans oppose the bill, saying child care, home health care, Medicare expansion, free education and the rest of it don’t fall under the definition of traditional infrastructure.”Ex-OMB Director Mulvaney on Dems’ $3.5 Trillion Bill: “If Anything Passes, It will Be Unpaid For”
- “It refuses to rule on California’s attempts to regulate national farming practices.” Supreme Court Lets California Roast Hog Producers
- “The U.S. spends lavishly just to keep its transit infrastructure operational.” A Crisis in Transit Maintenance
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Powell’s remarks coincided with a government report Wednesday that showed wholesale prices — which businesses pay — jumped 7.3 percent in June from a year earlier, the fastest 12-month gain on records dating to 2010.” Defiant Powell Tells Congress to “Have Faith,” Says Stimulus Will Continue, Predicts Inflation Will Subside
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “More Americans may have insurance cards in their wallet because of the ACA, but that does little good if the recipient is unable to afford ballooning premiums and deductibles. It’s an obstacle that has left middle-class families on the margin, who don’t qualify for government ACA subsidies, hard hit.” As Obamacare Dodges Another Lawsuit, Policymakers Should Pursue Alternatives to Lower Health Costs
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It’s sad that I, a 15-year-old, have to be yelling at a nearly 90-year-old senator to do their job.” (Green New Deal useful idiot child human shields – jjs) Youth Activists Who Lectured Dianne Feinstein In 2019 Are Back and Now They Say They Won’t Leave Until She Meets Demands
- “Heat deaths are beguilingly click-worthy, and studies show that heat kills about 2,500 people every year in the United States and Canada. . . Those deaths are rarely reported, because they don’t fit the current climate narrative. Of course, if they were just a curiosity, the indifference might be justified, but they are anything but. Each year, more than 100,000 people die from cold in the United States, and 13,000 in Canada — more than 40 cold deaths for every heat death. More People Die of Cold: Media’s Heat-Death Climate Obsession Leads to Lousy “Fixes”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I had expected this money to go to many of the very leftist environmental groups that Jeff Bezos loves. . . That there is a large variety of organizations that push many different approaches to encouraging space exploration however is refreshing.” Blue Origin Distributes $19 Million of the $28 Million Earned for Its July 20th Suborbital Flight
- “. . . that two big corporations now think they can treat they employees as mere “assets” to be bought and sold is quite troubling. These big companies have great power. The more their management wields that power thoughtlessly and with abandon, the more likely they will abuse it.” Facebook Gets Out of Satellite Business; “Sells” Its Employees to Amazon
- “. . . Stanford proves it’s possible.” Can a Prominent University Be Both a Paragon of Scientific Achievement and a Morass of Wokeness?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Yale associate professor is openly calling for children to witness public sex acts in order to combat ‘racism and homophobia.'” (he wants to perform them on children – jjs) Yale Professor Wants Your Kids to See Sex at Pride Parades So They’re Not “Homophobes”
- “Joe Biden’s willingness to sacrifice the rights of women and children so as to promote transgender activism reveals his lack of commitment to the fundamental values of the American Republic.” Why Joe Biden Won’t Defend Women from Transgenders
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Matt Damon’s comments were a refreshing departure from the harassment, belittling, and stereotyping that elites usually inflict on Trump-supporting, blue-collar men.” Matt Damon(!!!) Humanized Oil Workers, But Will He Change His Mind About Killing Their Jobs?
- “Wake up because this is about freedom and human rights.: Pop Star Pitbull Calls on Jeff Bezos to Provide Aid to Cuban People
- “Why certain movies are loved by audiences and loathed by ‘progressive’ critics.” The Death Wish Remake — and the Rage of Leftist Reviewers
- Christian Toto: “We the People hopes to revive ebbing franchise, speaks to fury against CRT.”G-d’s Not Dead Sequel Could Throw Gas on Raging Culture War Fires
HITHER & YON
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.