Good morning kids. Tuesday and the stock market fell yesterday like a fat leftist out of an Aerolineas Pinochet helicopter on “news” (quote-unquote) that the delta variant of General Tso’s Sicken, AKA the Chinese COVID-19, is spreading faster than Sandra Fluke’s quadriceps during Fleet Week. Never mind the fact the number of cases does not translate into actual illness let alone death, or that the false positive rate with the testing is ridiculously high, or that – Heaven forfend – the media and the government (BIRM) may not actually be on the up and up about this, you are required to panic, listen for instructions from “the experts” and put on a mask, preferably two or three, despite the fact that doing so is the equivalent of erecting a two-foot high chainlink fence to keep out mosquitos – Forever.
I think many of us, myself included, thought once the Dems assisted by their lackeys in the GOP-e were able to absolutely get away with stealing the 2020 election, this disease which was pimped as an extinction-level event would magically disappear, thanks of course to the efforts of a man who falls going up staircases and has the mental capacity of dried lichen (except of course when he’s blood-libeling America and real Americans). No more masks, life goes back to normal and the economy booms. As the story in the Economy section notes, the recession that was caused by the Beijing Blight was the shortest recession in history. Except that it wasn’t a recession, not in the actual sense of the word vis a vis the typical economic forces that create them. This was an engineered, premeditated sabotaging of the greatest economy in history in order to destroy Trump, shift as much of the private sector as possible – upwards of 75% of it being small business – into the hands of the government and their giant corporate cronies, while making tens of millions of us permanently dependent on Uncle Sugar. Mission greatly or mostly accomplished.
On New Year’s Day 2020, Donald J. Trump, with almost zero help from his own party, presided over the greatest economic boom in American and perhaps world history and was in process of steering America away from nearly 75 years of disastrous foreign and domestic policies that put this nation and its people not only last but on a trajectory to being enslaved by a globalist order, with the Red Chinese pulling the strings. Forget the fact the he made us energy independent, nearly fully employed and poised to put a bevy of bad global actors in check without risking our blood and treasure in shit-holes all over the world. If you are Obama, Clinton, Biden, Soros, Zuckerberg, Xi, the media, the academy and all the rest of the self-declared elite, that could not stand.
Meh, it’s not even about Trump. It’s about insanity. That is, doing the same things over and over and over again and expecting a different result despite disaster and failure orders of magnitude greater each time they are tried. But because it was Trump, anything and everything he did was to be reversed simply because Trump did it or said it. The results speak for themselves, not that you would get anything like that from the propagandists in the media.
I mean, the misery index and stagflation are back again, and with the insane levels of spending we are on a runaway train to Zimbabwe or more accurately vis a vis Crackpot Disg-Race Theory and the rush to demonize the majority of this nation as “racists” and “insurrectionists” Weimar Germany on the cusp of 1933 and the rise of you-know-who. So, Psaki-psircling back, they don’t want all this fear about Peking Pulmonary Pox to end. They need the fear to continue. And since more and more non-Leftists are hesitant to get this vaccine, sick of lockdowns and sick of wearing masks, what better way to ostracize, isolate, persecute and otherwise marginalize a vast swathe of political enemies than by continuing emergency decrees that further keep them in political check and BONUS – pave the way for Dao-Min Yen or the Junta in power to control if not do away with the 2022 midterms if not the general in 2024?
Two years ago, if I had written that sentence, or even thought it out loud, I’d have committed myself to the Bellevue psycho ward. Given everything we have witnessed in that time, sad to say it’s a perfectly rational and reasonable assumption. Brian C. Joondeph is not only an astute political writer he’s also an MD, so his perspective on both the science and the politics has been invaluable since this madness began. And he’s dead on.
What is in the political news these days? Election audits, nearing completion in Arizona and ramping up in other states, may reveal electoral fraud with election winners declared losers and vice versa. If this turns out to be true, how will the American people react? Especially when it was the pandemic that provided cover for last minute changes in election law and processes that may have facilitated the fraud.
New information about the timing and origin of the Wuhan virus are coming to light, suggesting a weaponized virus and response possibly used to cripple an American president and prevent his reelection.
Hunter Biden’s laptop is in the news again, perhaps showing a massive pay-to-play scheme involving President Biden and his family, far worse than the alleged and nonsensical claims President Trump was impeached over.
Special Counsel John Durham may be releasing not only a report, but also indictments, on Spygate conspirators in the near future, with prison time for some, according to Rep. Devin Nunes. As we’ve heard this song before, take it with a grain of salt, but some deep-staters may be worried.
Inflation is not something Jen Psaki can circle back on as a visit to the gas station or supermarket confirms that inflation is here and worsening.
Lastly Trump rallies are a thing again, drawing magnitudes more than Biden or Harris could even dream of at any of their events. Trump is in campaign mode and is the GOP kingmaker ahead of both the midterms and next presidential election.
What better way to stop the Trump rallies and distract from unpleasant news than by returning to the COVID glory days of 2020, masking up and locking down. Wait until fall when seasonal influenza kicks in and the calls for masks will become deafening. Tweak the PCR test cycle threshold upward and viola, more cases, more masking and distancing, more mandates. Totalitarianism on demand.
Is LA’s new mask mandate in the interest of public health or shaping and directing the political narrative? Why would it be politically convenient to mask up and lock down again? Do the Democrats have plans that they would prefer to receive little news coverage? George Orwell had a good thought, “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.”
Meanwhile, as the first of America’s political prisoners has been sentenced while scores of others still languish in jails, waiting for their turn at a kangaroo court as their life savings and their lives are wiped out and ruined. . .
Two New York City Ivy League lawyers will stand trial in March 2022 for allegedly firebombing a police cruiser and distributing Molotov cocktails during the George Floyd riots last summer.
Defense lawyers for Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman have been in plea negotiations with federal prosecutors since February but have not come to terms, prompting U.S. District Judge Brian Cogan to set a trial schedule for both defendants. Pretrial motions are due on Sept. 17 and jury selection will begin on March 14, 2022.The accused enjoy widespread support and sympathy from New York’s legal and media elites. Rahman is represented by one of the city’s best defense attorneys, and a former Obama administration official guaranteed her bail in the amount of $250,000. Both have been the subject of favorable profiles in New York magazine and NPR, among other venues.
Cogan has delayed proceedings three times while the parties discussed a prospective plea. Those talks can continue as the case heads to trial. Mattis and Rahman are under house arrest with electronic monitoring, though they’ve each sought relaxed release conditions. Cogan allowed Rahman to attend a bridal shower and a wedding in May, though he denied a bail modification that would have authorized her to move freely about four city boroughs during daylight hours. Mattis obtained permission to celebrate Christmas at a relative’s home.
Supporters and defense lawyers say the Trump administration was out to make an example of Mattis and Rahman. Destroying a police vehicle is the sort of crime that is usually handled by local authorities. But the Department of Justice chose to prosecute the case instead, saying the case was a federal matter because the New York Police Department takes federal dollars and the cruiser was “an instrument in interstate commerce.” What’s more, the charges the pair face carry stiff sentences and are typical of prosecutions involving violent drug dealers.
Emphasis mine. House arrest and permission to go to weddings as they await trial – no doubt with the same kind of jurors that lynched or were intimidated to lynch Derek Chauvin – for literally engaging in acts of actual terrorism against the state, while people who did nothing more serious than misdemeanor trespassing during a Democrat planned and executed false flag Reichstag Fire event, are being sent up the river and slimed as the greatest danger ever to “our sacred democracy” (SPIT!). Want to take a guess at my blood pressure right about now?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Why is Mark [Vanilli] Milley still in command of the U.S. military?” (step one is ditching this traitor; you’d have to sack the entire JCS and much of the officer corps of every branch of service – jjs) Tucker Carlson Video: Fire the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- “Those pesky ‘national emergencies’ can really screw up an election, you know.” How Democrats Could Steal the Midterms
- “Xi Jinping’s efforts to remake the party may end up dooming it.” Can the Chinese Communist Party Endure?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Although you were only one member of a larger mob, you actively participated in a larger event that threatened the Capitol and democracy itself, U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss said. “The damage that was caused that way was way beyond a several-hour delay of the vote certification. It is a damage that will persist in this country for several decades.” (before adjourning, the judge ordered everyone in the court to rise and sing “The Internationale” – jjs) MARTYRED: FL Man Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison for Capitol Riot Participation
- Julie Kelly: “It’s clear the Biden regime, in cooperation with federal judges, will stop at nothing to destroy the lives of people who protested the 2020 presidential election.” Biden Regime Jails a “Domestic Terrorist”
- “The leftwing attorneys are accused of distributing Molotov cocktails during the George Floyd riots.” (no standing, it’s a tax, we apologize for inconveniencing you – jjs) Ivy League Lawyers Head to Trial for Firebombing Cop Car
- “Anyone who looked at the events of 2020 and projected a coup attempt onto Donald Trump has no place in senior government leadership, let alone a Dairy Queen serving Blizzards.”New Book Shows Top U.S. General Comparing Trump Supporters To Nazis Seeking a “Coup”
- “She was alone in her car with her dog when she was surrounded . . .” (Judges Buch M. Danno and Tyne E. Bubbles were on vacation – jjs) Viral Video: Woman Who Hit George Floyd Protester With Car Found Not Guilty of Assault
- “. . . Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Illinois Rep. Rodney Davis, North Dakota Rep. Kelly Armstrong and Texas Rep. Troy Nehls.” (fuking kangaroo court; the GOP should walk out en masse, but that party is a sham party to begin with – jjs) McCarthy Selects the Five Republicans Who Will Serve on Jan. 6 Select Committee
- “What happens when the sentences don’t align with claims that January 6 was worse than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11?” (doesn’t necessarily matter; the purpose of these persecutions is deterrence – jjs) As They Start Sentencing January 6th Detainees, the Democrats Have a Problem
- “Bursting with sanctimony, the harridan tried to get the ‘puppy’ killed by oncoming traffic. The dog was apparently unleashed, and that just doesn’t fly with self-hating losers like this woman. After a few minutes of back-and-forth mouth drama, the ogress actually calls the dog and runs toward the street.” [VIDEO] “Karen” Tries to Lure Asian Man’s Unleashed Dog Into Traffic
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Virus-stricken rogue lawmakers face arrest if they return, and the public is losing interest.”Chinese COVID-Positive Texas Democrats Face Losing Battle
- “If Republicans express concern about voting machines being hacked, they’re labeled conspiracy theorists, but several high-ranking Democrats expressed concerns about voting machines as recently as 2018 — including then-Senator Kamala Harris. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), and Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) are among those featured in a video compilation that’s been circulating on social media.” Here’s Proof That Democrats Were Concerned About Voter Fraud Very Recently
- Margot Cleveland: “One must wonder how seriously the Georgia secretary of state takes its fraud investigation if its staffer frames those who violate state law as merely ‘trying to exercise their right to vote.'” (Raffensperger is a lying fraud who sold America down the river – jjs) Georgia Voting Official Makes Excuses For Residents Who Illegally Voted in 2020
- “Those who minimize the Civil War (based on a racialist agenda denying America’s arc toward freedom) are trumpeting its significance to magnify election disputes.” Joe Biden: Requiring Voter ID Is Bringing Back the Civil War
- “There may not be absolute, incontrovertible proof of election fraud — yet. But there is plenty of evidence.” (meh, you put all the pieces together – which exist in spades – and you have your incontrovertible proof – jjs) 10 Reasons to Question the Election
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Parents have had enough.” Will CRT Flip Congress in 2022?
- “We cannot omit entire segments of U.S., American history and world literature. And certainly we can’t stop teaching the Holocaust.” Providence Teacher Ramona Bessinger on Biased CRT Curriculum: It’s “very stressful for me as an educator to have to teach. . . a partial truth”
- “We always try to posit the worst victim narrative that we could, and you just did for black Americans, but I could do the same for Asian Americans,” [Kenny] Xu said. He continued to say that racial discrimination in the United States is no longer an issue for Asian and black Americans: “we are not living in that history today.” Asian Author Debunks Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “A recent study by Vanderbilt University found that black and ethnically marginalized students are far less likely to be placed in gifted programs, even if they have the same test scores as their white peers, and especially if their teacher is white, under the Teacher Recommendation Screening process.” (this is an utter lie and a blood libel of whites, and he knows it – jjs) Leaking Anal Wart Steve Cohen Calls for Diversity Programs, Funding in All State Departments of Education
- “Big Education is as powerful as are Big Media and Big Tech. The only way to fight all of them effectively and win is to take away their power.” Classroom Cameras Won’t Stop Big Education. This Will.
- “The social justice ‘math’ didn’t add up in the face of backlash and reason.” California Board of Education Puts Pause on Proposed Calculus-Free Math Curriculum
- “A Virginia parent-teacher association official was asked to resign after she said ‘let them die’ in response to people protesting critical race theory.” Virginia PTA Official Resigns After Mouthing Off About Critical Race Theory Opponents: “Let Them Die”
- Dexter Van Zile: “I was shoved, spit at, called a bitch, a Nazi, a pig, and doused with water.”Pro-Israel Christian Harassed At UMass-Boston ‘Students For Justice In Palestine’ Rally
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “These are bad ideas.” (where were you when the terrorists were torching your city last summer; no sympathy for this police force in particular since they were co-conspirators in the January 6th “riot” – jjs) DC Police Union Head Says Police Reform Efforts Are Spiking Violent Crime
- “One source told me that every cop has noticed Garza’s retroactive prosecutions and is weighing them in every decision they make from how they handle incidents to whether or not to stick with APD. They are aware that the majority of the city council doesn’t have their back, and Garza appears intent on sticking a knife in it.” SHOCK: Radical Travis County DA Garza Drops Indictment Against Cop, Claims “New Evidence”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “What we have here is the government forcing you to do something that you strenuously object to and have your body invaded in the process.” Federal Judge Upholds Indiana University’s Student Vaccination Requirement
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “If the vaccines work as advertised, why the masks for everyone?”Are Masks About to Become Permanent?
- “California’s Democrat politicians also aren’t rushing to reimpose mask mandates on everyone, either.” Los Angeles County Sheriff Won’t Enforce New Mask Order
- “Montana is leading the way as the only state so far to pass such a bill into law. Montana lawmakers and the governor made it illegal to deny ‘goods, facilities, advantages, privileges, licensing, educational opportunities, health care access, or employment opportunities based on the person’s vaccination status.'” Red States, Conservatives Move to Protect Against “Vaccine Passports,” “Medical Apartheid”
- “A classic New York success story, the pharmaceutical firm deserved a place in the city’s recent [Chinese] Covid-heroes parade.” (pfuck pfizer; how about the makers of ivermectin and HCQ? – jjs) Frontline Pfizer
- “We are not the same country that we were just a few years ago. However unfortunate it may be to realize it, [Chinese] COVID has changed the political identity of America.”Chinese COVID Authoritarianism Has Changed Our Polity
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “We believe it is inconsistent with our values for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to be sold in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT).” (to hell with these two heathen self-gassing Jooz – jjs) Ben & Jerry’s Won’t Sell Ice Cream in Certain Parts of Israel Just Three Years After Partnering With Outspoken Anti-Semite
- “Ben & Jerry’s decision represents shameful surrender to antisemitism, to BDS and to all that is wrong with the anti-Israel and anti-Jewish discourse. We will not be silent.” “Shameful”: Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister To Demand U.S. Enforce Anti-BDS Laws Against Ben & Jerry’s
- “Two 84-year old states of the Virgin Mary and St. Therese were destroyed in what the NYPD is investigating as an anti-Christian hate crime.” Woman Smashes Statues at New York Catholic Church, Following Uptick of Anti-Christian Hate Crimes
- “The maniacs are running the asylum, targeting Jews, homosexuals and Israel.” Florida Young Democrats Taken Over by Islamists
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Democrat Congressman Josh Gottheimer — a longtime Clinton family ally and member of the House Homeland Security Committee — is invested in several Chinese Communist Party-linked companies, including military proxies.” Linton Protege Congressman Serving on National Security Committees Invested in at Least SIX Chinese Communist Party-Linked Firms, Including Military Proxies
- “The purpose of Ocasio-Cortez’ online store is to fundraise for her campaign while also making her name more notable in the Democrat Party.” (like Hunter Biden’s “art work?” Total money laundering scam – jjs) Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Invests Over $1.4 Million in “Tax The Rich”-Themed Political Merchandise (whose money? – jjs)
- Our hero. What the hell, West Virginia?! Manchin Pledges to Vote for BLM Nominee Accused Of Lying Under Oath
- “There isn’t a single major problem that the country is currently mired in that can’t be directly traced to the actions of Democrats.” Biden and Democrats Understand the Problems We’re Facing Because They Created All of Them
- “Biden revives a lost decade with the same old policies — and the same old results.” It’s That ’70s Show . . . Again
- “For the sake of our kids and future generations, they cannot be allowed to prevail.”Farshimmelt Smelly Alte-Cocker Commie Bernie Sanders: Republican Party All About “Conspiracy Theories” and “Anti-Science Vaccine Rejection”
- Conrad Black: “Highlights in this week of continuing political disappointment.” Joe Biden’s Misery Index Rises
- Daniel Greenfield: “The most powerful woman in D.C. is actually the weakest.” Kamala Harris Has No Future
- “Nearly half of Democrat voters not confident Harris could handle presidency.” (her kneepads are worn clean through – jjs) Poll: Majority of Americans Not Confident Kamala Harris Is Ready for Presidency
- “Cahaly is cautiously optimistic that Republicans will make gains in 2022 if they capitalize on cultural issues like critical theories in public education, rising crime, and continued political violence. However, he cautions that the GOP could still screw it up listening to consultants like Frank Luntz.” New Report Shows Presidential Polls in 2020 Were the Least Accurate in 40 Years
- “In a series of tweets this Monday afternoon, Larry Elder clarified why he believes his name was left off this weekend’s preliminary list of gubernatorial candidates. California Recall Update: Larry Elder Comes Out Swinging, “We Will See Them in Court”
- “Should the forces recruiting James Craig really want to beat Gretchen Whitmer, they should cease their recruitment efforts. Their faulty voting math won’t cut it.” Another Fake Republican Won’t Play in Michigan
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- We’re all full up with racists and white supremacists. Moose outside says why not move to Latin America and live in paradise on earth? /sarc DACA Illegal Aliens Demand American Citizenship After Judge Rules Program Unconstitutional
- “Texas city says DHS is releasing migrants daily without testing.” Dem Officials in Border City Say Biden Immigration Policy Poses Chinese COVID Threat
- “The numbers from Biden’s border crisis are the worst numbers ever recorded by the Department of Homeland Security, which was founded in 2002.” Reporters Fail to Ask Piss-Hockey Psaki or Biden About One of the Biggest News Stories in the U.S.
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “On Friday, Facebook’s V.P. of Integrity Guy Rosen responded to Biden’s earlier claim, saying that its not his company’s fault that vaccinations haven’t met Biden’s expectations and that his [junta] shouldn’t be singling out and attacking ‘a handful of American social media companies.'” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden: Facebook Shouldn’t Be “Taking it Personally” That I Said “They’re Killing People”
- “Facebook. . . was one of several social media platforms that attempted to suppress discussion of the theory that [Chinese] COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab. Evidence has since been uncovered suggesting the theory holds merit.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Dodges On White House Revealing Which Facebook Posts it Flags as Misinformation
- “White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made a startling revelation: major social media platforms take direction from the government in deciding what content to suppress, amplify, or remove.” Biden Junta Admits to Helping Control What You’re Allowed to Know
- “As it turns out, the dirty dozen of disinfo includes none other than Robert F. Kennedy Jr., nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy. I’m not kidding.” Biden Just Accused Robert F. Kennedy Jr. of “Killing People.” Wait, What?
- That’s the hypocrisy and the arbiters of truth. One, nothing to do with the truth. They are there to fulfill the narrative.” (smoked mozzarella on the other hand . . . – jjs) Donald Trump Jr. on Media and Big Tech Hypocrisy: What If I Talked About Smoking Parmesan Cheese?
- “In 2020 alone, Facebook and Amazon spent more money on lobbyists than did Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing — major players in the defense-industrial complex.” New Tool Unmasks Big Tech’s Social Media Sock Puppets
- “Dr. Fauci blames conservative news sites for spreading ‘disinformation’ and supports the Biden [junta’s] campaign to ban people from social media sites.” Fausti Unleashes His Propaganda Horde in War With the Free Press
- “CNN isn’t fooling anyone. Its ratings are in the crapper, and for good reason.” Just How Desperate Is XiNN? It’s Not Pretty. . .
- “Everything from western and American culture, from Cinderella to Peter Pan to Shakespeare, is racist and advocating white supremacy, simply because these great works of literature did not care about race. That they were simply telling stories about people who happened to be white, and included no minorities, proves they were bigoted, and must be banned forever!” Today’s Blacklisted American: 19th Century Poet Walt Whitman
- “Ha! Don’t be ridiculous. There isn’t one. But you wouldn’t know it from the recent kerfuffle over a porn star’s ejection from a TPUSA event.” The Conservative Case for Hardcore Porn
- “Unless we are clear in our distinction between Nullification and Anti-Commandeering, we risk dooming the movement just when it’s beginning to gain steam.” Crucial Components in the Creation of Successful 2nd Amendment “Sanctuary” States
- “Fidel Castro took control of Cuba in 1959 and immediately called for removing all guns from citizens. His new communist regime sent agents door to door to coerce citizens into turning over their firearms. If you think it could not happen here, recall the confiscation of thousands of home-defense firearms during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.” Blackwell and Roman: Disarming Americans is the Best Way to Enslave Them
- But Turdbin evidently had no issues with his friend and would-be mass-assassin James Hodgkinson. Politico: Sen. Dick Durbin Acknowledges “A Lot of Issues” with David Chipman
CUBA MASS ANTI-COMMUNIST PROTESTS
- “Biden’s response comes more than a week after historic protests erupted in Cuba against the nation’s communist regime.” (too little, too late and patently insincere – jjs) REPORT: Biden White House Considers Beefing Up Embassy In Cuba, Granting Remittances To Cubans
- “How can we teach Hannah-Jones distorted view of American history in our K-12 schools when she can be so easily duped by propaganda junkets to Cuba?” (the mistake is thinking she is merely a dupe – jjs) Nikole Hannah-Jones is as Wrong About Cuba as She is About American History
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The vehicle drove nearly the whole block, which was crammed with outdoor cafes. The crash took place in the mid-afternoon as the area was overflowing with customers having lunch, said Raul Morote, whose family owns several restaurants on the popular avenue.”SUV Driving on a Sidewalk Mows Down Dozens in Spain
- “The UN Human Rights Council is a sham — and yet the Biden [junta] is groveling before it.”Blinken Outrageous
- “Beijing must be quaking in its boots: If officials there don’t shape up, who knows? Biden might castigate them a second time.” Biden’s Fury at Chinese Cyberattacks Prompts Him to . . . Issue a Statement (Seriously)
- “In the end, all America’s troops and dollars can’t build a cohesive, peaceful democracy out of nothingness. The future of Afghanistan needs to be up to the Afghan people.” Why Adam Kinzinger Is Wrong About Staying In Afghanistan Forever
- Caroline Glick: “Turning to the EU for ‘optimism’ — and universalizing Jew-hatred.” The Lapid-Bennett Government’s Foreign Policy “Doctrine”
- Launched from the plant where they make Ben & Jerry’s Jew-Bastard Fudge Ripple . . . Missiles Fired From Lebanon Towards Northern Israel After Reported Israeli Night Raids In Syria
- “And so we come to the moral of this story. It’s a warning about the practical consequences of ideas like those propounded by Kendi and CRT superstar Robin DiAngelo, who in the name of ‘equity’ maintains it is racist to talk of work ethic or to expect all workers to show up on time, regardless of race. It is exactly these values that have brought South Africa to its knees.” How “Equity” Ideology Plunged South Africa Into Inequality and Chaos
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rep. Steil concerned Biden [junta] is making concessions to Iran amid nuclear negotiations.”House Republican Presses Biden on Removal of Military Equipment From Middle East
- “Ge Songtao, a 51-year-old from Nanjing, China, pleaded guilty to the charges on November 2, 2020, and was sentenced on July 14, 2021, to a three years and six months’ sentence in federal prison.” (nothing compared to what Bubba Clinton did with Loral Space – jjs)Chinese National Sentenced for Fraudulent Scheme to Purchase and Export US Military Craft, Engines
- Robert Spencer: “Kurt Westergaard, with his cartoon poking mild fun at the fact that millions have been killed through the centuries in the name of the prophet of Islam and in accord with his teachings, committed an early example of that alleged ‘hate speech.’ His abandonment by the self-appointed key thinkers and moral arbiters of the once-free world was a disquieting sign of what was to come.” The Paradox of Muhammad Cartoonist Kurt Westergaard
- “Webinar demonizes the West and presents a pollyannaish view of Islam.” Georgetown’s Bridge Initiative: Manufactured “Islamophobia”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Instead, the nonpartisan organization projects that the bill would cost $5.4 trillion over a decade and that Democrat lawmakers intend to use ‘arbitrary policy sunsets’ or ‘budget gimmicks’ to hide the true cost of the bill.” Analysis: Democrat “Infrastructure” Bill to Cost $5.4 Trillion
- “Urban sprawl and strict zoning laws destroy our respect for tradition, waste taxpayer money, and hurt our sense of local community.” More Americans Could Live in Beautiful Neighborhoods if the Right Stopped Propping Up Suburbia
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Dow Jones Industrial Average, an index measuring 30 major U.S. corporations, dropped 2.49% as of late Monday afternoon, which would mark its largest single-day decline of the year.” Stock Market Plunges as Investors Fear Increasing Chinese Coronavirus Cases
- It wasn’t a recession. It was an engineered, premeditated sabotaging of the greatest economy in history in order to destroy Trump, shift as much of the private sector as possible into the hands of the government and their giant corporate cronies, while making tens of millions of us permanently dependent on Uncle Sugar. The Chinese COVID Recession Was the Shortest in US History, But We Spent More Than in Any Prior Recession
- “Despite claiming to champion them, the Left have spent the past year making their lives worse.” The Left’s Assault on America’s Working Class
- “The notion that homeownership should be a primary tool for building wealth is mistaken.” A Nation of Rentiers
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This pumping of donations by Musk to the local community however will not sell well with the mafia in Washington. The money isn’t going to THEM, and bullies don’t like that, even if the money is really doing good. Bezos understands this. It doesn’t really matter if the money he donates accomplishes anything real. What matters is that he has paid off the thugs who could make big trouble for him in the future.” Musk Donates More Big Money to Revitalizing Downtown Brownsville
- “These are alien rocks, created in a place with a gravity only about a third that of Earth’s in a climate that is very different. Their delicate nature suggests we are looking at something that was once more substantial and has since been undergoing erosion.” The Lacy Rocks of Mars (I saw them open for the Mighty Clouds of Joy at the Apollo in ’71 – jjs)
- “. . . there’s a lot of wealth out there to be gathered, if you’ve got the technology to gather it.” Jeff Bezos’ Flight is an Ego Trip, Yes, But it Sets the Stage for So Much More
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “You have the right to free speech. I have the right to free speech. The First Amendment protects speech, including perceived hateful speech.” California Court Strikes Down Law Penalizing Misgendering
- “I was elected by the people of this community, and I intend to stand up to protect every kid and do the will of the people of Russell County — and not that of an overreaching state government.” Virginia School Board Unanimously Votes Against State’s New Transgender Policies After Community Outrage
- “The biggest sources of sex stereotypes and strict gender roles are the trans movement and its allies, insisting girls who like ‘boy’ things must actually be boys.” The Transgender Industry Is Culling Tomboys Out Of Existence
- “When a man exposing his genitals to women and little girls becomes just an ‘expression’ of sexual orientation.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Battle of Wi Spa
- Dennis Prager: “How many examples could one give to show what a sick world left-wing activists, the media and the Democrats — the left’s political party — have wrought? The number is equal to the number of policies they advocate.” You Have a Right to Be Transgender. You Don’t Have a Right to Expose Yourself to Women.
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Project Veritas published a video featuring a packaging engineer from Hasbro, one of the country’s largest toymakers. It contained some wild claims and cast white children as inherently racist.” Hasbro Brings Critical Theory to the Toy Making Process
- Christian Toto: “Fox Nation’s series grills Cancel Culture, but will the warning reach the right people?” Canceled in the USA Reveals How the Woke Mob Hurts Americans
- “Significant numbers of Americans have strongly negative views of the ideology.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Nation is Sharply Split on “Woke”
- David Limbaugh: “Mark Levin’s new book paints a bleak picture of an America under siege.”American Marxism
- “The fun, excitement, and hometown pride attached to rooting for a professional team is being ruined by corporatists who are ramming a guilt trip down the throats of conservative and traditionalist citizens.” Coming to Grips with Pro Sports’ “Woke” Capitulation
- “In the march to politicize and ideologically saturate every aspect of American life, the YMCA of the North has made sure that summer camp resembles the summer camps of yesteryear in other countries, and not in America. In those places, camps were about indoctrinating youth into the prevailing political orthodoxy.” Camp Kook: Minnesota Summer Camp Replaces American Flag With BLM Flag
- To hell with sports, to hell with media and to hell with sports media. Sports Illustrated Features Transgender Cover Model Because Woke Hasn’t Hurt Sports Enough
- You are seated in a chartreuse metal flake El Dorado with leopard skin upholstery and pass through a replica of the South Bronx in 1977 while “Take a Walk on the Wild Side” plays on the stereo. . . Disney Unveils New Culturally-Sensitive, Environmental Jungle Cruise Ride
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.