Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and as scores of innocent American citizens languish alone and abused in jails as political prisoners whose only crime was protesting an all-but-confirmed rigged and stolen 2020 election, (please read stalwart Julie Kelly’s latest report) the anti-American front group known officially as the Democrat Party is getting set to run a sham commission to “investigate” the events of Black Wednesday, January 6th, 2021. Whatever one thinks of the way in which Kevin McCarthy and others have responded to that shambling bag of botulinum and graft Malig-Nancy Pelosi, at least they have done the right thing in both calling it out and refusing to participate in a farce of a kangaroo court so obvious that it would make Lavrenty Beria blush. Pelosi herself has said this “has deadly serious consequences to our Constitution.” It sure does, except its her and her party that have destroyed that document in their attempt to transform their seizure of unprecedented power into a state that is absolute and permanent.
It’s funny, as in sickening, that January 6th has been Horst Wessel-ized by the Left as “the greatest threat to our sacred Democracy” (SPIT!) since the Civil War (the first one), Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined. Angelo Codevilla takes that claim and, as is his wont to do, makes a rather cromulent point:
Multiple sources — chiefly the U.S government by its efforts to hide him — identify Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael L. Byrd as the officer who killed Ashli Babbitt as she was attempting to climb through a window to enter the House Speaker’s lobby that day. Were this identification incorrect, the certainty that the correct one is surfacing in secretless D.C. reminds our oligarchy of how hazardous are the foundations on which it set the ruling narrative that it narrowly thwarted the supposed “greatest menace to our democracy since the Civil War” — armed, white insurrectionists in the act of overthrowing the U.S. government, by courageous police work and prosecutions.
From Joe Biden to the lowest ranks of the Justice Department and the media, the oligarchy had bet, in the name of national security, it could stonewall for the long run about who exactly did what on January 6. A forlorn bet, especially since the narrative on which the oligarchy rests its right to intimidate its opponents depends so much on affirming the virtuosity of its acts of oppression — foremost of which was shooting and killing Babbitt. But if the killing was a salvific act, why hide the killer? Why not celebrate him?
Most forthrightly Biden could award Lt. Byrd (or someone else) the Congressional Medal of Honor in a solemn Oval Office ceremony and read the citation to the American people. . .
. . . Medal of Honor citations, however, consist of detailed descriptions of the act being celebrated. They detail the enemy, the circumstances, and the danger that the awardee took upon himself to save others. They explain to Americans as well as to the awardee why all of us should ever be proud of him.
Hence, detail and transparency are essential to the ceremony. Who was the enemy on January 6? Who were the white supremacists, and who organized them? The U.S government has spent countless millions developing databases on white supremacists, whom it officially considers the principal threat to the American people’s security. Surely, it can publish the list it has compiled that shows who endangered what. And if it refuses to do so because those on that list might sue for slander, perhaps that list is not one of facts but of political innuendo. . .
. . . Because the government had such a hand — big and unpalatable to Americans — in the events of January 6, it is now impossible for the U.S. government to detail factually who “the enemy” was on January 6 without indicting itself.
That is why the Biden [junta’s] Justice Department is holding, without bail in solitary confinement, persons whom it unofficially accuses of “insurrection” but, officially, for the most part, can prove only that they trespassed and interfered with official proceedings. . .
. . . More important, the effective admission that none of January 6’s demonstrators willfully injured anyone, and that the only willful injurer was a government agent, enlivens the question of what all the other government agents involved in that day’s events were doing. Not only the ones who were trying to manipulate organizations that exist largely because of government infiltrators, but also the Capitol Police who physically attacked and egged on peaceful demonstrators. There is a lot of video on that.
Once the government admits that its most obvious January 6 actor is not worthy of a Medal of Honor, and that it has been covering up something indefensible, by what credible argument can it refuse to release videos of events — and to provide witnesses under oath — about who ordered whom to do what on January 6?
They’re going to need a much bigger place than Gitmo to put not just the scores of political prisoners still rotting in jail but people like you and me who continue to make a stink about all of this insanity.
With Joe Biden now 75% freezer-burned kohlrabi and 25% sentient tyrant, forcible brainwashing and indoctrination of our kids front and center, violent crime in the streets out of control, a wide open border, the realization that 2020 was indeed stolen/rigged, lockdowns, the military being trained to wear heels and point its guns on the American people, masks and panic-mongering over a novel virus no more deadly than flu, an economy plummeting to Zimbabwe, and general societal dissolution the order of the day, a growing number of citizens are fed up and are starting to turn their gaze Leftward – – to cast the blame. Time for our tormenters in DC and their allies (if not paymasters and overlords) in certain foreign capitals to go to the well one more time.
Mark Twain is believed to have uttered this profundity about history, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes.” Are we catching a glimpse of [Chinese] COVID history beginning to rhyme with itself
Today’s story is, “Veterinarian dies in China from rare monkey virus.” Substitute “ophthalmologist” for “veterinarian” and “bat” for “monkey” and see if you can hear the rhyme from early 2020.
A year and a half ago, in February 2020, shortly after President Trump banned travel to the US from China, we learned of this story: “Li Wenliang: Coronavirus kills Chinese whistleblower doctor.” He was a Wuhan hospital ophthalmologist who in December 2019 sent a message to fellow doctors through a chat group warning of seven cases he had seen of a virus causing symptoms resembling the SARS virus from 2003.
Four days later he was summoned to the Public Security Bureau, coerced into signing a letter of confession for “making false comments” that had “severely disturbed the social order.” A month later he was diagnosed with [Chinese] coronavirus and a week later he died. What a coincidence. . .
. . . The Chinese veterinarian who recently died worked in, “A research institute that specialized in nonhuman primate breeding, the report from the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention said.” He was infected with Monkey B virus, a nasty pathogen with a 70 to 80 percent mortality rate in humans.
The good news is, “There has only been one known case where the Monkey B virus has been transmitted from human to human, in Florida in 1987.” That rhymes with what the World Health Organization assured us of at the same time the Chinese ophthalmologist was “disturbing the social order”. . .
. . . Hopefully this monkeypox news is nothing, just a normal blip in the world of viruses. But given the track record of government officials and agencies in misleading at best, outright lying at worst, these news reports set off alarm bells, especially in a world recovering from a horrific viral pandemic and draconian government response.
Was [Chinese] COVID a fluke of nature? Or was it a controlled and managed pandemic? Was it simply a means of getting rid of President Trump and his agenda or was it part of a “great reset”? Is the pandemic still working or is it losing steam, in need of a “booster shot” of sorts?
Is it time for another scare? Could monkeypox be [Chinese] COVID part two, the booster shot? Hopefully not but time will tell.
Have a good weekend and whatever you do, don’t watch 12 Monkey’s.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Meanwhile, a Beijing vet has died after contracting China’s first known case of Monkey B Virus.”
CDC Monitoring 200 people in 27 states for Monkeypox
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “Today’s story is, ‘Veterinarian dies in China from rare monkey virus.'”
Monkey Business from China — Chinese COVID Part Two?
- “For those who do not benefit from the FBI’s selective use of its power, the consistent tolerance of child predators (even within its own ranks) calls into question its legitimacy.”
The FBI’s Other Sexual Scandal
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Angelo Codevilla: “If the killing of the Air Force veteran in the Capitol on January 6 was a salvific act, why hide the killer? Why not celebrate him?” Why Not Award Ashli Babbitt’s Killer the Medal of Honor?
- “This report, if correct is one of the most egregious attacks on the 1st amendment in America’s history.” Pentagon Reportedly Tracking Web Searches Including Phrase “The Truth About Black Lives Matter”
- Julie Kelly: “He corroborates accounts from other detainees, including reports of abuse by prison guards, inedible food, and zero access to the outdoors, religious services, or physical activity.” (forget Capitol Hill; time to show up en masse at the jail and liberate these people – jjs) A January 6 Detainee Speaks Out
- “Were FBI agents investigating an existing plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, or were they more like movie producers conducting a casting call for dupes to play roles in their twisted screenplay?” There It Is: Defendant in Whitmer “Kidnap” Plot Says Zealous FBI Agents Stagecrafted It and Entrapped Defendants
- “Conservatives go to prison; leftists go home.” Capitol Breacher Gets 8 Months
- “Riggleman supports censoring the dissemination of [Chinese] COVID ‘disinformation’ online which he said, ‘might be the biggest conspiratorial grift in history.'” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Might Add Conspiracy Theorist Denver Riggleman as Adviser to January 6 Committee
- “The partisan political propaganda is stunning to behold.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Gets Her Puppets for Partisan Jan. 6 Commission
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Johnson, 66, who has represented a majority-African American district east of Atlanta since 2007, tweeted that he was ‘protesting against Senate inaction on voting rights legislation & filibuster reform.'” Sub-Literate Lowlife Cretin Jew-Hater Hank “Guam-Tipper” Johnson Arrested for Insurrection; Prosecution Doubtful as Scores of Real Americans Languish as Political Prisoners
- “The OH Insights Poll found that 61 percent of Republican registered voters surveyed agreed with the statement, ‘Evidence has been uncovered which shows that the election was stolen from President Trump in a number of states that the media and election officials have called for Joe Biden.'” Poll: Most Arizona Republicans Believe Audit Will Show Trump Won State
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critical race theory has just recently become one of the primary targets for the right, and for good reason. But CRT’s presence in K-12 education isn’t new.” My High School Taught Me Critical Race Theory Six Years Ago and Tried to Reeducate Me When I Fought Back
- “School books that promote a hatred of white people and police.” Teaching School Children the Evil of Whiteness
- “The activist group, Abolitionist Teaching Network (ATN) has connections to at least two high-ranking officials in the Biden [junta’s] DOE.” REPORT: Biden’s Education Department Has Closer Ties To CRT Group Than They Admit
- “This is happening all over the country. It’s by no means a ‘conspiracy’ in the traditional sense of the word. It’s Orwell’s ‘groupthink.’ The symptoms of groupthink, identified by psychologist Irving Janis, match the madness in the desire to teach CRT.” Missouri Teachers Plotted With CRT Advocate to Hide Radical Teaching From Parents
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It aims to continue the nation’s present race to race madness.” Why I Utterly Oppose Crackpot Disg-Race Theory With All My Being
- “It is no wonder no conservatives or even moderates are not speaking at the forum. The entire university is intended to be an echo chamber.” The University of Pittsburgh Is Hiding How Much It’s Spending on Racist Indoctrination
- “In a time of CRT and [Chinese] COVID craziness, informed people must attend and speak for those who can’t.” Attend a School Board Meeting
- Christopher Rufo: “Kendi fashions himself a revolutionary, but like the radical-chic activists before him, he will likely be absorbed into the fabric of elite institutions, where supposedly radical ideas are cosseted into conventional wisdom — and sold at $20,000 an hour.” Ibram X. Krement is the False Prophet of a Dangerous and Lucrative Faith
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Like a war zone.” Shooting Erupts In Popular Area of DC
- “I’m the Democratic Party; I am [so-called quote-unquote] ‘president.’ So is the Speaker of the House and so is the, the Majority Leader,” Biden claimed. “We are not the defunding the police.” (l’etat, c’est ‘the thing’ – jjs) Biden on if Some Dems Support Defunding Police: Do Some in GOP “Think We’re Sucking Blood Out of Kids?”
- “Judge Jason Sengheiser wrote a scathing order dropping the murder charges. The accused killer, Brandon Campbell, was released from jail and is still at large.” Prosecutor Who Went After the McCloskeys Pulls No-Show for Murder Trial Forcing Judge to Free Killer
- “Meanwhile, the thefts continue unchecked. This has resulted in several retail outlets, including Walgreens and Target, closing stores due to losses from theft. And then the activists whine about ‘food deserts’ and big companies refusing to build stores in black areas. It appears that Democrat mayors are achieving their goal of making their cities unlivable.”California Decriminalized Shoplifting. The Results Were Completely Predictable.
- “The claims made by Congresswoman Maxine Waters are unproven allegations which she is portraying as facts.” (you can put that on her tombstone – jjs) Vile Beast Mikvah Waters Asks DOJ To Investigate Alleged “Rogue, Violent Gang” of Deputies Within L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Thank you, feminism. The emasculated capons of the societal dissolution of the 1960s have come home to roost. This sicko is surely not an outlier. BUSTED: ‘Incel’ Creep Planned to Murder 3,000 Women
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The head of America’s anti- [Chinese] COVID efforts has botched the job of protecting Americans and lied to Congress.” Yes — Fausti Fauci Must Go
- Oh, GFY you old bat. How much did the Junta bribe you to spout this garbage? AL Gov. Ivey: “It’s Time to Start Blaming the Unvaccinated Folks” for Chinese COVID Surge — They “Are Letting Us Down”
- Gov. DeSantis: “We’re not doing that in Florida. We need our kids to breathe.” White House Scolds Ron DeSantis for Refusing Mask Mandate for Studentshttps://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/michigan-catholic-school-fights-mask-mandate-since-masks-hide-gods-image/
- “The ‘follow the Science’ approach once lauded by many blue-state governors has been shattered in a collision with reality.” The Death of Technocracy
- “The [Chinese] Covid Commission Planning Group — the foremost effort to launch an ‘independent’ inquiry into the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19 — is supported by organizations that have funded the work of longtime Wuhan Institute of Virology partner EcoHealth Alliance.” Daszak’s Donors Are Bankrolling an “Independent” Chinese COVID Commission
- “Last week, the WHO said a second stage of the investigation should include audits of Chinese research centers as lab leak speculations mount. Evil Bloodthirsty China Refuses to Cooperate with WHO Plan to Audit Wuhan Labs, Accuses Agency of “Arrogance Towards Science”
- “There are at least two things the Biden [junta] could do to mitigate the impact of a new wave of [Chinese] COVID-19. It is not doing either one. How can they expect Americans to share the sense of urgency they are trying to convey when this is the case?” A Few Questions for the Biden Junta on the Latest Chinese COVID-19 Uptick
- “The move is absurd in several ways. For starters, it throws shade on the vaccines. If vaccination works, why do the vaccinated need to be masked? And if we do still need to be masked post-vaccine, why would anyone take the jabs? The vaccinated are protected, and the unvaccinated have had enough time to get vaccinated. We have to move on. But beyond that, there’s the added question of whether mask mandates have made any difference in containing [Chinese] COVID.” Read My Lips: We’re Not Going Back to Masks and Lockdowns Again
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The diversity officer was attacked over her statement of solidarity with Jewish people.”After Attacks on Black Jewish Woman Who Resigned as Diversity Officer, Children’s Book Group Director Announces Retirement
- “In other words, it doesn’t matter whether the people of the churches, schools and pregnancy center are thus associated in part due to their commonly held religious beliefs — beliefs the practice of which is guaranteed by the First Amendment — the state has a law on its books that says no such right exists in the state of Virginia.” Exposing the “Soft Totalitarianism” Behind the Virginia Values Act
- “Alan Jope helmed the conglomerate’s operations in China, Russia, Africa, and the Middle East.” Damage Control: Unilever’s “Inclusive” CEO Struggles To Renounce Ben & Jerry’s Anti-Semitism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “The White House committed to keep the identities of Hunter’s art shoppers secret from the artist and others, but Hunter has plans to meet with potential buyers.” White House Overlooks Potential Undue Influence to Defend Hunter Biden Meeting With Art Buyers
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “If the Biden [junta] wants to have the face and the character of their administration represented by this individual, this attempted murderer, this perjurer, this liar, this conspirator, if that’s what you want in the administration, and that’s what you want for the face of the [junta], here’s your person. Confirm her.” Sen. Jim Risch on Biden’s Ecoterrorist Nominee: “This Attempted Murderer” Should Be “Before a Jury”(where was Risch’s passion on January 6th? – jjs)
- “The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee voted to move forward Biden nominee Tracy Stone-Manning to lead the Bureau of Land Management.” Senate Committee Advances Ecoterrorist Nominee Tracy Stone-Manning to Lead Bureau of Land Management
- “Locals who lived and worked near the Clearwater National Forest 30 years ago remember the days of ecoterrorism with which Biden’s nominee to lead BLM was involved.” Memories of Tree Spiking Are Fresh Where Tracy Stone-Manning Engaged in Ecoterrorism
- “A national security issue at this point.” (the entire Democrat Party and its supporters fall into that category, doc – jjs) Ex-Obama Doctor Predicts Biden to Resign of Face 25th Amendment
- “Trump is well-positioned to run again in 2024. Joe Biden insists he’ll be running again, which is good news for Trump.” (until Biden stumbles into a vat of Jew-Hate Ripple at the Ben & Jerry’s aspirin factory in Ramallah – jjs) Trump Explains Why He Has Not Announced 2024 Decision Yet
- “There’s growing skepticism in the Democratic caucus. . . on whether there will be enough support to pass the bill in the end.” (once the kabuki/bukkake script is written, and the lucre divided, it’ll pass – jjs) Democrats, Media Panic as Biden’s Domestic Agenda Stalls in Congress
- “Sure, Joe Biden babbles incoherently — but remember that when he talks policy, he’s repeating what his handlers tell him to say, and it’s scary stuff.” Don’t Focus on Biden’s Dementia; Focus on His Substantive Statements
- “Biden made the comment during a CNN town hall event, where he claimed that people are saying that it was ‘a peaceful march’ and that ‘nothing happened’ in January when protesters stormed the Capitol.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden: “I Don’t Care if You Think I’m Satan Reincarnated”
- “He continues to spout nonsense, delusions, and lies.” XiNN Town Hall: More Proof That Biden Is Unfit to Be President
- “It’s like his mouth is falling down the stairs.” Critics Mock Biden’s CNN Town Hall
- “Republicans must push back for the sake of our Country and, far less importantly, the sake of the Republican Party!” Trump Issues Warning to Republicans on Democrat Efforts to “Completely Change America”
- Abolish the entire Federal government. That would be a good first step. Biden: “You’ve Got to Get People to the Point Where They Trust Government”
- “But things are even worse than that for Newsom. A whopping 58 percent of voters say that regardless of the recall effort, they want someone new in 2022, when Newsom is up for reelection.” New Poll Shows Newsom Recall Effort Gaining Momentum in California
- Nikki Fried: “Ron DeSantis has Fox News, but we have everyone else.” Florida Democrat Alleges Liberal Media Bias
- “Only two years ago, I asked whether we could still call ourselves ‘conservatives.’ Today it is undeniable: conservatism is over.” Conservatism Is Over: A New Vocabulary for a New Right
- “A new documentary delivers an alarming message.” Surviving Socialism
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Politicians put Afghans first and Americans last.” “Saving Afghan Interpreters” is a Scam That Would Bring 100,000 Afghans to U.S.
- “If the current trend continues, this will be a record-breaking year for illegal immigration on the southwest border.” Biden’s Border Crisis is About to Make History
- Betsy McCaughey: “What could explain the indifference to Cubans? Possibly a political calculation. Most Cuban migrants who gain citizenship vote for Republicans. They have endured the horrors of socialism and have no appetite for the Democrats’ socialist rhetoric. Other Hispanic voters tend to support Democrats, according to Pew Research. The more of them who settle here, Dems calculate, the bigger the future Democratic electorate.” Biden Tells Fleeing Cubans to Get Lost. . . While Flooding the Southern Border
- “Six months into the new administration, the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice have failed to answer basic questions about how the Trump administration misused federal resources to stoke violence against peaceful protesters in my hometown.” (may you get a mostly peaceful head-stomping by your own goons, Wyden – jjs) Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden Will Delay Biden’s CBP Head Confirmation Until Feds Answer About Why They Responded To Portland Unrest
- “The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said that the limitations have been extended again in order to limit the [Chinese] COVID-19 spread, which includes the delta variant.”U.S. Extends Land Border Closures With Canada and Mexico as Canada Lifts Restrictions
- David Limbaugh: “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and his faithful party continue to deny, obfuscate and deceive, but none of their rationalizations hold water — and they know it.” Biden’s Baleful Border Betrayal
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What type of speech will Biden ask Facebook to suppress next?” The White House Attack on Free Speech
- “The White House announced a plan to partner with Facebook to flag problematic posts that it believed contained ‘disinformation’ about novel [Chinese] coronavirus vaccines. But there were many stories labeled disinformation that turned out to be legitimate.” ANALYSIS: Four Major Stories That Were Considered “Disinformation” Until They Weren’t
- “[Frog-mouthed, silt-eating slug Amy] Klobuchar’s bill would put Health and Human Services in charge of determining what constitutes health misinformation and to act after consultation with other federal agencies.” Senate Bill Sets Sights on Taking Out First Amendment
- “Facebook announces sweeping new restrictions on criticism of protected groups.” The Social Justice Network
- The New York Times, The Atlantic, and an 83-year-old think tank that hasn’t had a hit since the Iraq War are explaining how to succeed in the world they built. That’s the joke right there.” Why is AEI Hosting The New York Times and The Atlantic to Tell Us How to Produce Honest Journalism?
- “Oh. No. They censored ‘hoe.'” (what about “spade?” – jjs) Facebook Flags the Name of a Gardening Tool When Used in a Gardening Group
- “On Friday, Family Research Council (FRC) President Tony Perkins interviewed Mary Holland, president and general counsel of Children’s Health Defense. While Holland and her organization oppose many vaccines, she focused on the issue of parental rights in her interview with Perkins.” YouTube Removes Video on Parental Rights, Claiming Vaccine “Misinformation”
- “Twitter is testing out a dislike button on the social media platform, the company confirmed on Wednesday.” Twitter Says It’s Testing a New Capability. Joe Biden Will Dislike It.
- “The Left’s tendency to ‘immamentize the eschaton’ goes cybernetic.” The Left’s Global Superbrain
- “Misinforming people for more than fifty years.” The BBC’s Notoriously Anti-Israel and Pro-Palestinian Middle East Coverage
- “Blacklists are back and the Democrats got ’em! On May 5, 2021 the office of Baltimore’s state attorney, Democrat Marilyn Mosby, filed a formal complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) against a local Fox news station, demanding that the FCC censor and shut down the station because it has repeatedly published stories that were critical of Mosby and her policies.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Baltimore’s Attorney Attempts and Fails to Get FCC to Silence and Censor Local Fox Radio Station
- “Roe and Casey are egregiously wrong,” the brief stated. “The conclusion that abortion is a constitutional right has no basis in text, structure, history, or tradition.” Mississippi Pushes U.S. Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v. Wade
- “At the bill signing, Abbott asserted Texas’ desire to foster a culture of life through the legislation.” Texas Gov. Abbott Signs “Trigger Bill” Banning Abortion if Roe v. Wadeis Overturned
- Sick, evil cvnt. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says “As a Devout Catholic” Having Five Kids Was Great For Her, But “Poor Women” Need Taxpayer-Funded Abortions
CUBA MASS ANTI-COMMUNIST PROTESTS
- “An attempt to hold nationwide marches Wednesday to demand the Cuban Communist Party reveal the whereabouts and health status of hundreds, if not thousands, of people arrested and disappeared on July 11 prompted heavy police presence and ‘preemptive’ arrests of people suspected to be attending.” Cuba: Police Rip People Off Sidewalks to Block Protest by Political Prisoner Mothers
- “Cuban regime blocked social media access in response to pro-democracy protests.” Biden Junta Slow-Walks Plans To Give Cubans Internet Access
- “Iran has been working to increase its footprint in Latin America and join forces with autocratic governments in the region, including Venezuela. The new coordination between Iran and Cuba is another sign that Tehran is trying to empower enemies located in the United States’ backyard even as the two countries negotiate a new nuclear deal.” Iran Throws Support Behind Cuban Government as Biden Junta Champions Protesters
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Intel could help sculpt sanctions as Biden negotiates nuclear deal.” Bipartisan Lawmakers Want Iran’s Illicit Financial Empire Exposed
- “The Chinese Communist Party now claims to be the agent by which China will resume its traditional role as the Middle Kingdom.” China: The Fourth Rome
- “Hong Kong police charged four former Apple Daily journalists with collusion weeks after the paper closed because government officials froze its assets.” Hong Kong Police Arrest and Charge Four More Pro-Democracy Journalists With Collusion
- “The clearest reason for Biden’s move is his desire to appease Merkel and give Germany a major and visible geopolitical win.” (and to further sabotage our own oil and gas industry here at home – jjs) Joe Biden Has Given Vladimir Putin a Huge Win on the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Only if the Big Guy now gets 15% and they have to buy a couple of Hunter’s paintings…Ukrainian Lawmakers Urge Congress to Stop Russia Pipeline, as State Dept. Defends Deal
- “The Global Minimal Tax is a disaster that must be avoided.” Why the Global Minimum Tax Threatens American Sovereignty
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rather than fund the left-wing indoctrination of America’s troops, Roy argues that the DoD should focus on what it does best: defending the United States.” Chip Roy Introduces Bill to Remove Race-Focused Diversity Officer Positions From the Military
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . And expressed support for killing Jews.” Biden Frees Al Qaeda Commander Who Blew Up Buddhas
- “Thankfully, we have [a junta] that takes this issue seriously.” Unindicted Terrorist Front Group CAIR and Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Pressing Biden Junta to Appoint “Islamophobia” Envoy
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- So, if you can’t force Breyer out then try and slime Kavanaugh and railroad him off the court. I fucking truly loathe these Leftists. Democrats Revive Kavanaugh Sex Abuse Allegations, Slam FBI’s 2018 Probe
- “Per the NASA training documents, posted to Twitter by Keri Smith, microaggressions ‘happen casually, frequently and often without any harm intended, in everyday life.'”Whistleblower Docs Reveal NASA Held “Microaggressions” Training
- “. . . It has a quality-of-life enforcement crisis.” Venice Beach Doesn’t Have a Homelessness Crisis
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Kansas City Fed said its index of prices paid for raw materials by manufacturers remained near record highs in July.” Bidenflation: Inflation Heatwave Batters American Heartland
- “419,000 Americans filed for initial jobless benefits, shattering expectations.” Jobless Claims Spike to Two-Month High
- “The Legislature passes the nation’s first statewide ‘universal basic income’ plan targeted at foster youth, but this dubious idea is likely expand out of control.” Basic Income Madness
- “At some level, most people understand the concept of too much debt and living beyond ones means.” Why the Debt Ceiling Matters to Deplorables
- “For Sandra Salave’a, a chef, wife, and mother of two boys, climbing costs due to government-induced inflation affect every part of her life.” American Families Struggle to Cope With Inflation Egged On by Biden’s Policies
- “Bernie Sanders may have pulled the strings to push the economy closer to a de facto $15/hour minimum wage, but at what cost?” Was This Bernie Sanders’ Plan All Along?
- “Price gouging is, in a free market economy, impossible. But we don’t have a ‘free’ free market economy.” Price Gouging and Politics
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “A gripping new book puts a human face on the cost of medical errors and mistreatment.” It Could Happen to You
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . both Biden and Chuck Schumer have endorsed creating a Civilian Climate Corps modeled on the New Deal-era Civilian Conservation Corps.” Democrats Planning Civilian Climate Corpse with Millions of Employee Corpsemen Paid $15 Per Hour
- “Electric buses are melting in sun, too expensive to fix, transit official says.” Proterra Bus Fire Prompts California Agency to Consider Shelving Electric Bus Fleet
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The disc in question, called a circumplanetary disc, surrounds the exoplanet PDS 70c, one of two giant, Jupiter-like planets orbiting a star nearly 400 light-years away.” Astronomers Detect for the First Time an Accretion Disk Around an Exoplanet
- “The goal is to lower the odds that these things will fall on their people’s head, as they have been doing for decades.” Chi-Coms Successfully Land Rocket Fairings Softly
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I can’t do it.” Growing Number of NFL Stars Speak Out Against Mandatory Vaccines
- “On the far left, there is no philosophical permanence.” How Evil Nurse Ratched Became Little Miss Perfect
- “. . . And wouldn’t you know it: Israel has its own ice cream, and it’s pretty good.” As Ben & Jerry’s Exits Israel, Miss Universe Enters
- “Are English soccer fans racist?” Paul Joseph Watson Video: The Sportsball Scam
- “Maybe Amazon will hit it out of the park. The Tolkien estate seems to think so. But it is worth noting that the release is coming after the latest meeting of the Tolkien Society, during which papers were presented and discussions were held about ways to make the legends of Middle Earth more woke.” Will Amazon Hit It Out of the Park With Lord of the Rings — Or Go Woke?
HITHER & YON
- “On July 22, Western and Eastern Orthodox churches, historians, and Christians around the world celebrate the feast day of saint Mary Magdalene.” Mary Magdalene Was the First Person to See Christ’s Resurrection
- “Roadrunner, a new documentary helmed by Morgan Neville, shows how someone known and loved by millions can still feel alone, afraid, and lost.” Heartbreaking Anthony Bourdain Documentary Roadrunner Shows Success Can’t Cure Loneliness
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.