Good morning, kids. Wednesday and I guess the theme of “the beatings will continue until morale improves” marches on. Is yesterday’s revolting episode of what can only be described as a Soviet-style show trial really all that surprising, given the equally revolting episodes of two sham-peachment trials, the railroading of Derek Chauvin and Kyle Rittenhouse, a stolen 2020 election, the weaponization of intelligence and law enforcement in the 2016 election, the shredding of our liberty in the wake of the Chinese Lung AIDS-driven fear campaign, and of course the imprisonment of scores of innocent Americans and the cold-blooded assassination of Ashli Babbitt by a DC cop who remains shielded and faces no recriminations?
Anger over the crimes and abuses that the Left have wrought is one thing. But what gets me to the verge of having an aneurysm the size of a cantaloupe is how these criminals drape themselves in the mantle of virtue, morality and righteousness while projecting their damnable guilt on all of us. But the thing of it is, when a truly worthless, cheap, crooked lowlife like Chuck Schumer puts his face in front of a microphone and pondered “How could 74 million people vote for such a despicable human being as Donald Trump? I don’t care if you’re a liberal or a conservative, Democrat or Republican, he is a vile man” he’s not just yammering to hear the sound of his own voice.
Don’t let the nasal, low-class Flatbush accent fool you. He just blood-libeled 74 million Americans as “despicable,” “racist” and “vile.” Now, put his words in context with what is being taught about what is still the majority in this country – whites and conservatives – and it should besides raising your BP raise an eyebrow. Throw in the words of execrable thugs like General Vanilli Milley and now the official policy of the US military to purge the ranks of “racists” and “white supremacists” – meaning anyone and everyone who defends the US Constitution and even looks funny at the Maoists who control the country – and we have got ourselves a situation.
Before I go any further, I have to get something straight, and this is aimed unfortunately at pundits and pols that are on our side. Stop referring to the thousands of people who attended the January 6th rally – even those who actually entered the Capitol building – as “rioters.” At worst, legitimate Trump supporters who made the mistake of entering the building were at worst guilty of misdemeanor trespassing.
Whatever rioting and mayhem that occurred was solely the fault of PLANTED ANTIFA/BLM OPERATIVES dressed in MAGA attire, working at the behest of the Democrat Party and with the knowledge and even assistance of the Capitol Police up to and including its chief and DC mayor Muriel Bowser, and quite possibly Schumer and Pelosi as well.
Yes, what happened on January 6th, 2021, a bookend to the events of the night of November 3rd/4th, 2020 and, in fact since about 1913, was indeed an insurrection. Except we know who the insurrectionists were, and they succeeded. Now, it’s all about cementing their hold on power and making it permanent. And absolute. Yet as they tighten the screws, the more we protest. Which causes them to ratchet things even tighter.
It should be noted that while this is going on, the Cuban and Iranian people are still seething with rage and, while the media can’t and more likely won’t show it, the same rage against tyranny is happening even in China. Does that have a bearing on things right here? I think it does.
Some sub-literate propagandist at The New York Times deleted a Tweet in which she called Trump supporters “enemies of the state.’ I’ll say this; considering who and what is in power, how they attained it and the nature of this new “State,” I’m proud to wear that appellation as a badge of honor — but not publicly. Sigh.
We are sick of the lies, the depravity, the in-your-face thuggery of politicians, the weaponization of our own children against us, the destruction of our livelihoods, the erasure of our history and culture and on and on and on. They won’t let up, because now they can’t. We’ve seen this picture before and the more we protest, and the more everything they do fails and/or causes outrage, the more. . . the beatings will continue until morale improves.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “On May 25, 2021, the U.S. Senate voted for an amendment submitted by Senator Rand Paul banning all funding for gain-of-function research in China — a crucial step in the right direction. We need FBI and congressional investigations of each person involved, starting with Dr. Fauci but not ending with him. We need to know who betrayed our country.”
The Great Betrayal
- “Every single day, more and more Americans are finding their lives held hostage by the ideology of an elite that has the privilege of avoiding nearly all consequences for its own actions.”
A Seven-Day Journey Through the Revolt Against the American People
- “So, can you tell me why Coca Cola doesn’t have a say in whether it’s sponsors the genocide Olympics next year, but it does have a say and how the state of Georgia runs its election laws?. . . “So, you’re sponsoring the genocide Olympics, you are spending millions of dollars to sponsor the genocide Olympics. Yet you will not opine on any matter about it, that you will stick your nose in the Georgia legislature’s election reform laws. Can you explain to me the contrast?”
WATCH: Tom Cotton Shreds Coca-Cola In Explosive Hearing For Refusing To Condemn Communist China
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Whose sobbing now? It sure ain’t RINO fraud Kinzinger or that fat, black donut-destroying DC apple-robber. Joe Biden’s CDC Mask Announcement Overshadows Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 Commission Launch
- “[Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s] broken Congress,” [Kevin] McCarthy told the New York Post, adding that her actions make “the whole committee a sham and the outcome predetermined.”Democrats’ Jan. 6 Soviet-Style Show Trial Begins
- “On social media, Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn attacked conservatives and cheered on Democrats like known Russia hoaxer Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell.” Teary Capitol Police Officer Who Testified About January 6 Previously Defended Violent George Floyd Riots In Kenosha
- “They tortured me.” (what, with the comfy chair??? Fucking liar – jjs) Officer Michael Fanone Calls Jan. 6 Rioters “Terrorists”
- “In one of his e-mail missives, Donald Trump asked some of the many questions that [Malig-] Nancy Pelosi is carefully avoiding during the sob-fest on Capitol Hill.” America Had Its First Show Trial on Tuesday and It Was Loathsome
- “As Capitol Hill police openly wept inside the secure Capitol, Congressional members Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, and Paul Gosar were attacked at their press conference outside the Department of Justice. They were not assisted by D.C., nor Capitol police, leaving just their staff and interns to provide protection against crazed leftists.”WATCH: Crazed, Far-Left Activists Attack Members of Congress in Washington, D.C.
- “Support for a federal inquiry into the riots that engulfed U.S. cities after the death of George Floyd cut deep across racial and political lines.” Poll: More Americans Want “Black Lives Matter Riots” Investigated Than January 6 Democrat-Planned and Executed Reichstag Fire “Riot”
- “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi erased any mirage of bipartisanship when she barred House Republicans Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana from participation.” Liz-ard Cheney Leading Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Weaponized Jan. 6 Committee Tells All You Need to Know About the Partisan Probe
- While this is true in general terms, this sounds like an equivocation and that is the last thing we need. The violence and mayhem of January 6 is 100% the fault of the Left. Rep. Jordan: “Democrats Normalized Anarchy, Normalized Political Violence”
- Amy Kremer: “I’ll gladly testify.” Dissident Leader of Women for America First Issues Strong Statement re January 6th Commission
* * * * *
- “In a 29-page response to Brooks’ petition, which would obligate the DOJ to take over his defense if successful, the department said the lawmaker’s appearance at the rally was ‘campaign activity, and it is no part of the business of the United States to pick sides among candidates in federal elections.'” DOJ Won’t Back Rep Mo Brooks’ Defense in Capitol Hill Democrat-Staged Capitol Hill “Riot” Suit From Traitorous Degenerate Swalwell
- “Equal application of the law is dead.” Tucker Carlson Criticizes Disparity on How BLM and Capitol Rioters Were Treated (BLM rioted; the only “rioters” in DC on 1/6 were agents-provocateur of the Democrat party – jjs)
- “As surprising as [the Wretched Whitmer frame-up] may (or may not) be, it’s far from the first time the FBI has been central to planning a plot that became the focus of national attention.” ANALYSIS: Four Plots That the FBI Was Central in Planning
- “A 1936 novel by America’s first winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature is strikingly prophetic now.” It Can’t Happen Here? It IS Happening Here!
- “The Left’s journey toward racial purification.” The Heart of Whiteness
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Jackson and Rev. William Barber, prominent [race-hustling, crooked fraudsters], urged activists to fight for voting rights and an end to the filibuster, according to the Independent.” (wait, this is worse than 9/11 and the Civil War! Is Kinzinger crying?! – jjs)Jesse Jackson, 38 Others Arrested For Refusing To Leave Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s Office
- “Cortez abandoned his fellow Democrats late last week when he unexpectedly returned to Texas. Cortez claimed he returned to Austin to attempt to engage in a ‘good faith dialogue’ on the matter of House Bill 3, the election law reform bill.” Arrest Warrant Issued for Texas Democrat Who Fled to D.C.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Critical Race Theory (CRT) opponents in Guilford, Connecticut, won out last week after Republicans voted to place five candidates the group endorsed on the board of education ballot.” Anti-Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Candidates Sweep Local Board of Education Endorsements
- “In a CNN interview with Anderson Cooper that aired in June, Barack Obama weighed in on perceived GOP anxieties. Instead of worrying about the economy and climate change, worries he thought appropriate for Republicans, ‘Lo and behold,’ he told Cooper, ‘the single most important issue to them apparently right now is critical race theory. Who knew that that was the threat to our republic?'” CRT and the Threat to the American Family
- So, okay then. Second look at Jim Crow? Democrats Vote Down Bill Banning Federal Funding For CRT, Segregated Learning
- “Meet the National Association of Independent Schools, which enforces diversity, equity, and inclusion standards as a requirement for accreditation.” Why Private Schools Have Gone Woke
- “There are some parents who simply don’t want their children indoctrinated with leftist dogma. Others object to the skewed historical views demanded by critical race theory. It’s hard to see how CRT can survive the scrutiny it is now under. But parents will need to maintain vigilance. This effort to alter America’s historical narrative isn’t going away.”Pushback on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory From the Unwoke Giving Democrats Nightmares
- “Demands for uniformity have hijacked the noble goal of opportunity for all students to succeed.” “Equity” in Education: Equal Opportunity or Equal Outcome?
- “As public schools fail to meet the needs of special-needs students, parents explore other options.” Choosing Something Better
- “On ‘antiracism’ and ‘equity’ Powell may have no obligation — or may have had no obligation — to wade into all these issues. But he has waded into them by opposing Trump and supporting Biden.” Forget Waldo. Where’s Colin Powell?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “They say that a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged, though it’s doubtful that former California senator and lifelong Democrat Barbara Boxer is going to change her party registration anytime soon.” Will the Attack on “Ma’am” Boxer be a Wakeup Call to the Crime-Ignoring Left?
- “Washington state just enacted a batch of police reform laws that look like Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters wrote them, as they are based on some of the biggest whoppers told about recent high-profile police-involved deaths.” The People Who Brought You CHAZ Get Their WA State Police Reform Wishes Granted and They’re a Hot Mess
- “After 6-year-old Nyiah Courtney was viscously shot in Washington, D.C., two weeks ago, black men are calling on community members to take responsibility.” As DC Violence Skyrockets, Black Community Leaders Rally Neighbors To Protect Each Other
- “An early report on New York’s mental-health first responders earns media cheerleading, but the data are skewed for their success.” Social Workers Don’t Stack Up
- “By undoing the rule of law, defunding the police, and ignoring crime, anti-American progressives are undoing — in their mind — three centuries of institutional and cultural oppression and tyranny.” Why Democrats Don’t Care About Crime
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Seriously, someone must confront these assholes and demand an answer to the question, what is the friggin’ point of getting vaccinated if we still have to wear face diapers?! Chaos: Team Biden Struggles to Explain CDC Call for Vaccinated Americans to Wear Masks Again
- “It isn’t based in science.” DeSantis’ Office Blasts CDC Over K-12 In-School Mask Guidelines
- “Vaccines work. This sign says that they do.” Peter Doocy Challenges Jen Psaki On Mask Mandates For Vaccinated People
- How the fuck will it be an incentive when the official line you now are belching out is wear a mask even if vaccinated?! Fauci: New Mask Recommendations Will Incentivize People to Get Vaccinated
- “‘Misinformation’ is not the culprit.” Biden Deflects Blame For His Chinese COVID-19 Failures
* * * * *
- “National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins serves on the advisory board of a conference sponsored by a Chinese military-linked genomics firm. . . The D.C.-based, health industry big-wig and boss to Anthony Fauci has even referred to the controversial company’s founder as a ‘friend.'” NIH Director & Fauci Boss Advises Chinese Military Proxy-Linked Group Working Alongside Chinese COVID-19 Gene Storage Firm
- “. . . ‘breakthrough’ [Chinese] COVID-19 infections — among those who are already vaccinated — are extremely rare, despite headlines and scare stories in the media.” CDC Says “Breakthrough” Chinese COVID Infections Are Virtually Non-Existent
- “If killing freedom is the cost of survival, the cure is worse than the disease.” What Vaccines Say about the Precarious State of Our Freedom
- “As someone married into the medical community, I was exceedingly frustrated with how [Chinese] COVID-19 was politicized.” It’s Time to Return to Vigorous Medical Debate
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The idea that religion must be expelled from all public places is a lie and a fraud — a Marxist trojan horse: The goal isn’t to expel all religion. The goal is to expel all competing religions.” (Islam sez “been there, done that 1,500 years ago” – jjs) No One Can Disagree with Socialism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “A tale of two Bidens — and crack cocaine. The Most Devastating Video on the Internet
- Praying hard for mudslides. Report: Artist Hunter Biden Living in 3,000 Square Foot Malibu Home, Estimated 20K Rent
- “It’s the same career Hunter had before, but instead of pretending he knows anything about the energy industry in Eastern Europe, he gets to mix colors and call access to the White House ‘art.'” Hunter Biden’s “New Career” is Selling Access to His Dad, Just Like His Last Job
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- Michael Goodwin: “As a young reporter covering New York politics, I was shocked at how frequently city and state officials lied to the press. They did it on big issues and small ones, to your face and in writing, on the record and off the record. It was so automatic and casual that it seemed instinctive. I once mentioned my dismay to Murray Kempton, an older, courtly, onetime Post columnist whose generosity of spirit extended even to the most venal, as long as they weren’t politicians. Kempton looked at me with a seen-it-all shrug and declared: ‘Why shouldn’t they lie to you? They lie to themselves all the time.'” Angel of Death Cuomo is a True Believer of His Own Lies
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Cotton made specific mention of one of the proposed population control advertisements Stone-Manning created in which a small child is depicted under a caption reading, ‘Can you find the environmental hazard in his photo?'” Tom Cotton Torches Biden’s Ecoterrorist Nominee: Babies Are “Precious Gift from G-d,” Not ”Environmental Hazard”
- “Kaczynski is also on the record stating that Earth First! influenced him. He even described himself as an Earth First! ‘satellite.’ Having read the testimony and news articles about Tracy Stone-Manning, I was compelled to write this because I think there are questions she has not been asked during her Senate confirmation hearing.” Co-Worker of Unabomber Victim: Biden Nominee Must Answer for Ecoterrorism That Inspired Ted Kaczynski
- “Prosecutors said Buck exploited desperate men who were homeless or struggling with drug addiction — many of them black — to satisfy his sexual proclivities.” (isn’t this the perfect description of the Democrat Party’s modus operandi since time immemorial? – jjs)Democrat Mega-Donor and Close Clinton Crony Ed Buck Guilty in “Party and Play” Drug Deaths
- “Interviews with more than three dozen Democrat elected officials, party operatives and voting rights activists across the country reveal growing concern.” Democrats and Media Already Trying to Spin 2022 Losses Over Voter ID
- “Among registered voters, just 36 percent back removing Newsom from office. However, enthusiasm among recall supporters is growing.” (and Larry Elder is surging – jjs) California Recall is Heating Up
- “That champion needed to be me.” Kelly Tshibaka Takes Aim at Murkowski Senate Seat
- “Jeff Jackson spars with voter over controversial issue at town hall.” NC Dem Senate Hopeful Claims Crackpot Disg-Race Theory “Doesn’t Exist”
- “He was endorsed by both Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R), and former Gov. Rick Perry (R), both military veterans.” Veteran Jake Ellzey Defeats Trump-Endorsed Wright in Texas House Special Election
- “By surrendering the nation’s major institutions to American Marxists while cohabiting with the Chinese Communists, our ruling elites have sown the seeds of their own repudiation.”The Duplicitous Ruling Elites Have Awakened the American People
- “Former Republican Sen. Michael Enzi, who served in Congress for 23 years, died Tuesday after being hospitalized from a bike accident last week.” Former Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi Dead at 77 After Bicycle Accident
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Wait, I thought judges are part of the Judiciary Branch, or what am I missing? Not that it matters much since American government is dead and gone at this point. Biden Forbids Immigration Judges From Using the Term “Alien”
- “Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez is calling on the Biden [junta] to stop releasing [Chinese] COVID-19 positive illegal immigrants into Texas.” Judge Tells Biden Junta to Stop Releasing Chinese COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Into Texas Communities
- David Limbaugh: “Blaming the border crisis on the ‘climate crisis.'” Biden’s Baleful Border Betrayal
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “For years, a majority of states and the District of Columbia have required attorneys to join and pay dues to state-run bar associations as a condition of practicing law. Most, if not all, of these bar associations are highly partisan lobbies with woke agendas.” Appeals Court Victories For Lawyers Opposing Compelled Bar Association Dues Funding Leftist Political Activity
- “A Big Tech-led group is using its power to broaden its shared censorship database to curb ‘extremist content’ and collect video and images deemed white supremacist.” United Nations Greenlights Big Tech Mega-Database to Censor Americans Deemed “Extremists”
- “The legal debate over tech firms’ right to censor has broader implications.” How to Interpret Section 230?
- Dennis Prager: “What do all these deranged reactions have in common? How could so many people living in the healthiest, wealthiest society in human history welcome not having grandchildren? The answer is they have been brainwashed by the media (and college).” The Media Produces Derangement: Proof From New York Times Readers
- “O’Brien, who claims to be a reporter but is actually a pro-Antifa activist, took to Twitter because he was upset about [Raheem] Kassam’s mockery of the January 6th commission on Capitol Hill, Tuesday.” China-Backed Harvard Center Fellow Luke O’Brien Engages In Targeted Harassment Against The National Pulse
- “This story once again illustrates that the source of today’s blacklisting culture in academia comes not from a handful of evil petty dictators at the top, but from the overall larger community of students and teachers. The only way to truly defeat these storm troopers will to bankrupt them, to shut such corrupt institutions down. As long as they have their jobs and their college as a base of operations, their effort to silence dissent will go on, and will do so quite effectively.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Tenured Professor Fired, Given No Due Process Because One Student Didn’t Like What He Was Doing
- Considering who and what is in power and how they attained it, I’m proud to wear that appellation as a badge of honor — but not publicly. Sigh. New York Times Propagandist Deletes Tweet Calling Trump Supporters “Enemies of the State”
- “This status quo is untenable,” the senators wrote. “Where a legal doctrine has repeatedly failed to offer clarity — where it has proved unworkable in the past and will likely engender unpredictable consequences in the future — its existence constitutes an open invitation to judges to interpret it according to their own policy preferences, usurping the constitutional prerogatives of the legislature.” Republican Senators File Amicus Brief Calling for Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v. Wade
- “If the high court rules in Mississippi’s favor, it could upend Roe v. Wade by allowing states to restrict elective abortion to 15 weeks instead of the currently accepted 24 weeks, which is when a baby is considered viable.” Most European Countries Limit Elective Abortion to Before 15 Weeks, Like Mississippi’s Law Now Before SCOTUS
- “The pro-lifers write that the case Thomas Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health ‘is an ideal vehicle for the Court to finally overrule Roe v. Wade and its progeny, which have constitutionalized eugenic abortions as a fundamental right.'” Black, Hispanic Pro-Lifers Ask SCOTUS to Blot Out the “Dark Stain” of Racist Abortion and Eugenics
- “U.S. joins North Korea, China, Vietnam in allowing abortion-on-demand.” Study: American Abortion Laws Closer to North Korea Than Europe
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- They must’ve died from Chinese COVID and climate change, no doubt . . . Let’s hope what got ’em never, ever reaches the Pentagon, Heaven forfend! (fingers crossed behind back).Five Hight-Ranking Cuban Generals Dead in 10 Days
- “Widespread protests, which began nearly two weeks ago against the government’s handling of the country’s water crisis along with its foreign policy and long history of repression, have led to more and more support for protesters and condemnation of the Islamic Republic’s rulers.” (may the imprisoned American people catch the same fever – jjs) Protests Against Iran Regime Growing Rapidly: “Death to the Dictator!”
- “Speaking in nice-nice generalities is typical of these Oval Office photo-ops, but this [so-called quote-unquote ‘president’] couldn’t do it without written assistance, as the video shows. Here’s what Biden said, er, read.” Watch: Biden, Reading from Notes, Nevertheless Stumbles Through Remarks on Iraq
- “Representatives, senators cite U.N. Relief and Works Agency’s terror ties and promotion of anti-Semitic materials.” Republicans Want To Cut Funding for Palestinian Refugee Agency
- NGO Monitor watchdog group: “50 incidents in which Hamas and Islamic Jihad operatives killed in Gaza were falsely labeled by NGOs as civilian casualties.” European-Funded Palestinian NGOs Portray Slain Terrorists as Civilian Casualties to Smear Israel
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “There never was an ‘Arab Palestine.’ It never existed as a polity.” The Myth of “Occupied Palestinian Territories”: Part One
- “Another American Century, if you can keep it.” China Will Win Only if America Allows It
- “The anomalies drew some sharp criticism on Twitter, with numerous users pointedly posting images and photos of Taiwan’s red, blue and white national flag.” Taiwan’s National Flag Omitted in Official Twitter Posts of Olympic Medal Winners
- “The EU released a non-satirical report this week offering that humor, including the sharing of memes, could be a sign your peer is a ‘far-right extremist.'” New EU Alert: Having a Sense of Humor Is Proof You Might Be a Far-Right Terrorist
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “What does it say about the character of a nation when it’s willing to enlist its daughters in the draft?” Lest We Hold Our Manhoods Cheap
- “Should we heed it?” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou’s Call for a Special Envoy to Fight “Islamophobia”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “I have not been able to identify a bigger number historically, nor a more rapid surge. It’s the mother of all government waste statistics.” Government Agency Wasted $143 Billion On Medicaid Overpayments In 2019-2020
- “Kristi Noem’s state does things the ‘Right’ way and gets the right results.” (good for her; no way in hell she’ll ever get my support as a presidential candidate – jjs) Lessons From South Dakota’s Budget Surplus
- “A leading opinion celebrated in conservative circles is that conservatives now own the Supreme Court. But it seems premature to celebrate.” Do Conservatives Own the Supreme Court?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Biden’s ass wiped (out) the economy. Thanks to Inflation, American Wages Drop By Nearly 2%
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s recent executive order takes a selective view of the problems with American freight.” One If By Land, Two If By Sea
- “In short, we have figured out how to contain [Chinese] COVID-19. But it’s hard to let go of paranoia.” “Delta” Hysteria is Another Hammer Blow to Already Flattened Small Businesses
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A so-called environmental lawyer found to have falsified scientific evidence and bribed a foreign judge to shake down an oil company faces up to six months in jail after a Manhattan federal judge on Monday ruled he committed criminal contempt.” Disbarred Environmental Lawyer Who Sued Chevron Found Guilty of Criminal Contempt
- “Don’t mistake the Democrats’ Civilian Climate Corps for anything other than a bid to gather more political power.” Another Scheme to Enlarge an Already Bloated Federal Government
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Amazon mogul offers personal funds to reopen government bidding war.” Bezos Contract Fight May Delay American Return to Moon
- “Jeff Bezos’ company, Blue Origin, and its spectacular rocket, ‘New Shepard,’ are much to be admired. Bezos the man is a different story.” Trickle-Up Spaceflight
- “This program is rife with corruption and the misuse of taxpayer money. SpaceX doesn’t need the nearly billion dollar subsidy it got, or if it does need the billion, it should get it from private investment. As should all the other companies getting cash in this program. Sadly, the Biden [junta] does not appear interested in ending the program. Instead, I get the sense what it really wants to do is send the cash to its own cronies, instead of the cronies favored by the Trump administration.” FCC Tightens Rules for Giving Grants to Broadband Companies
- “A quick cool image! The photo to the right, reduced to post here, was taken yesterday by Curiosity’s left navigation camera. It looks west across the floor of Gale Crater, at the base of a nearby butte. The crater rim, as seen by the distant mountains, is about 25 miles away. The butte that towers above Curiosity is probably no more than 50 feet high.” A Hiker’s View from Mount Sharp
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The government should never force creative professionals to promote a message or cause with which they disagree. That is quintessential free speech and artistic freedom.” (that’s the former American government; what we have now is something else entirely – jjs)Colorado Web Designer Loses Same-Sex Wedding Website Case
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “2018 judo champion defected from regime, trained with Israelis.” Iranian-Born Olympic Wrestler Dedicates Silver Medal to Israel
- “The gymnast left her teammates because she was ‘not having as much fun’ and to ‘put mental health first.'” Simone Biles Quits Olympic Gymnastics Team Finals
- “Team USA team wasn’t counting on Simone Biles to be their cheerleader. They were relying on her to do the job she came to do, and she didn’t.” There’s No “I” In Team, But There Is in Simone Biles
- “But are [the Gallup poll’s] findings really evidence of widespread racism in the US? Hardly. In fact, you need only look at the behavior of Americans — at the number of interracial marriages or police shootings of minorities, for example — to see that racism has almost never been so absent.” A Look at the Facts Tells You the Left is Propagating a False Narrative
- “To use children and parenting as highways to self-serving pleasure is to make light of social foundations we can’t afford to lose.” Netflix’s No. 1 TV Show Virgin River Treats Babies as Commodities for Selfish Pleasure in Season 3
- Christian Toto: “The country star’s career crashed after he got caught using the word nig*er in private.” NAACP Won’t Accept Morgan Wallen’s Repeated Apologies
- “Where does wealth come from? Did Marx really understand this?” Did Karl Marx Really Know What He Was Talking About?
- Imagine nothingness. Imagine joylessness. Imagine life without love, mercy, faith, hope, and justice. This is the essence of the song Imagine. And it’s the essence of today’s globalist message. Repairing the Broken World
HITHER & YON
- “Believe me, after the disastrous 2016 reboot, word of yet another attempt to revive the franchise just made me groan. But the first trailer dropped in December 2019 — a lifetime ago, and I was convinced: This movie is going to kick butt.” Finally, a Reboot/Sequel I’m Excited About
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.