Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and the saga of the struggle for freedom and the reactionary forces of naked Leftist tyranny attempting to crush all resistance continues across multiple fronts. The reason is simple. Everything this illegal, illegitimate junta has done in the course of only six months has absolutely wrecked this nation from end to end. The propagandists can neither spin nor hide it. We know it, they know it, and they know that we know it. If any party in power had fouled things up to even a fraction of the extent this one has, it would get its ass handed to them in the subsequent midterms. Look what happened to Clinton in ’94, and that was on the correct perception of what he and his hideous wife wanted to do legislatively if given the chance.
The bottom line is, they used the cover of a pandemic to help rig the 2016 election, and in advance of 2022, bearing in mind what I stated above, they need to create more fear and paranoia to prevent the wave of election integrity laws from nixing the disastrous mail-in balloting, thereby taking away their ill-gotten majorities. The “Jim Crow 2: Put Y’all Back in Chains” Boogaloo attacking said laws isn’t cutting it, and the first hints of what the election audits are revealing are making a significant percentage of even average Democrats (based on recent polling) admit that at best, 2020 wasn’t exactly kosher.
Two of the country’s largest teachers’ unions refuse to mandate [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccinations for their members, even as public schools require vaccinations for their students. The National Education Association (NEA) and American Federation of Teachers (AFT) are pushing against mandatory teacher vaccinations as the 2021-22 school year approaches, instead asking for weekly testing and other alternatives. . .
. . . The move contradicts remarks made in September 2020 by AFT president Randi Weingarten. At the time, she said she supported mandating [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines for teachers once they were approved and made readily available. The powerful teachers’ unions are breaking with labor leadership in their approach. AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka said Tuesday he supports a vaccine mandate for union workers.
California’s largest state worker union has demanded government officials “come to the bargaining table” over Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom’s mandate requiring all state employees to show proof of full [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccination by August 2 or be subject to weekly testing.
Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 1000 President Richard Louis Brown posted a letter to social media on Wednesday to the California Department of Human Resources (CalHR). Written by the union’s chief counsel, the letter claimed “the Governor abruptly turned away from the legal requirements of notice and bargaining” by changing work conditions for the local’s 96,000 members.
Brown said he “did not consult” the union’s board before the document was drafted, a move that has reportedly divided members, according to The Sacramento Bee. A press release from Brown said that Newsom never specified how the vaccine verification mandate would be implemented by state agencies and went on to question whether the requirement “was a knee-jerk reaction to the rising number of [Chinese] COVID-19 cases.”
Various media outlets have reported that the White House is considering mandatory COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus] vaccination as a condition of employment for federal employees. Maintaining the health and safety of our members is of paramount importance. While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent. Issues related to vaccinations and testing for COVID-19 in the workplace must be negotiated with the APWU. At this time the APWU opposes the mandating of COVID-19 vaccinations in relation to U.S. postal workers.
Gee, I never guessed that the UFT, NEA, SEIU and APWU were knuckle-dragging, MAGA hat-wearing, bitter-clinging, anti-science, Bible-thumping inbred, unwashed, backward red state vaccine refuseniks. Did you? Seriously, those four are at the tippy top of the organized labor big time Democrat pyramid. If these statements are just a means to strong-arm Biden into a payoff, it’s a really stupid way to go about it; by publicly rebuking the Big Guy Gets 10% Crime Family.
The alarming thing though is that what the government ultimately can’t do, the private sector – which to a greater or lesser extent is now part and parcel of the anti-American junta in power – will do.
In what appears to be a first for the restaurant industry, Danny Meyer, founder of Shake Shack, said his Union Square Hospitality Group will now require indoor diners to show proof of vaccination.
Employees will also be required to get vaccinated. The policy will be implemented at the Union Square Hospitality Group, which oversees Gramercy Tavern, Manhatta, and Union Square Cafe, according to the Epoch Times. However, the policy will not include Shake Shack.
“I’m not a scientist, but I know how to read data and what I see is that this is a crisis of people who have not been vaccinated, and I feel strong responsibility, on our part as business leaders, to take care of our team and our guests, and that’s what we’re doing.”
So, the question is, is this a one-off or will there be a domino effect for you to “show your papers” if you want to participate in society? I have to believe organized labor will take its cues from the examples above, despite the fact that neckless wonder-goon Richard Trumka is firmly in the junta’s pocket on this. In any case, all of this is madness. All viruses fade over time and as herd immunity takes hold variants from Delta to Schmelta are actually weaker than the original, unlike what is being pimped endlessly in the agitprop media. Masks are utterly useless if not breeding grounds for bacteriological infections with prolonged use. Plus the mixed messaging from idiot quacks like Fauci and Wallensky, not to mention braindead truckers like Biden don’t exactly sell the case.
It’s over. Except they can’t let go of it. If they did, it would be tacit admission that all of this was one gigantic LIE from the get-go. It wold utterly destroy any trust in what this regime, its stooges and worse, the entire Democrat-Leftist enterprise ever has to say on any issue going forward. With resistance building from even its own staunchest supporters, they are going to have to find a way to save face or really go all in on the oppression. Meh, they’ll do both, right?
* * * * *
A group of Republican lawmakers on Thursday were locked out of the Washington DC prison where the January 6 political prisoners are being held, and accused of trespassing.
“My colleagues and I were locked out of the Deplorable Jail!” tweeted Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-Ga.). After they were initially allowed in the entrance way, and given masks, an officer told the House republicans that they were trespassing, and locked them out.
“My gosh, the government is upside down,” Gohmert, a former judge, exclaimed. “Every day in America people are locked in prison, it’s not every day people are locked out of a prison, but that is what happened to multiple members of Congress today, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said during a news conference outside the U.S. Capitol afterward.
Reps Gaetz, MTG, Bob Good (R-Va.), Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and Louis Gohmert (R-Tex.) attempted to tour the facility to see how the detainees are being treated. Gaetz said in his remarks that they were just denied the ability to carry out their two “principle responsibilities” as congressmen — to appropriate funds, and to conduct oversight. The same group of conservative lawmakers Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) were barred from entering the Department of Justice on Tuesday, while leftists attempted to disrupt their press conference.
The lawmakers held the presser outside the DOJ to condemn the harsh treatment of the January 6th political prisoners and demand answers from Attorney General Merrick Garland on a number of issues regarding their cases. A key issue the congressman said they want resolved is whether DOJ prosecutors are hiding exculpatory evidence by withholding from the defense 14,000 hours of video.
“To get that evidence, we sought a meeting with the attorney general. We went to the Department of Justice and we weren’t even allowed in the lobby to have a meeting with an attorney general who still to this day has not shown up for an oversight hearing before the Oversight Committee, or the House Judiciary Committee,” Gaetz continued. “What is Merrick Garland hiding?”
He’s hiding his culpability in the detention and persecution of scores of innocent American citizens in his own version of the Lubyanka. And while he does that he’s threatened Texas Governor Gregg Abbott to stop interfering with NGO’s helping transport illegal aliens across the border and into the hinterland and all set to go to the mattresses to ensure that the election-rigging of 2020 becomes permanent.
If I were Abbott, I’d tell that droopy-ass Freisler wannabe to read up on the 9th and 10th amendments and piss up a rope. Same goes for any state he is trying to interfere with vis a vis election integrity.
And if ever there were a mass demonstration against this tyranny, I can’t think of a better place than at the prisons were our fellow Americans are being held. Show up at 9:00PM so we can join them in singing the Star Spangled Banner.
Have a good weekend and remember the oppressed in your prayers.
- “We who have lived in communist countries recognize the signs: American freedom of speech and thought are hanging on by a thread.”
Make No Mistake, You Are Living Under the Perfect Censorship
- Michael Anton: “A quick and dirty guide to regime propaganda.” (hat tip to commenter Queen – jjs)
“That’s Not Happening and It’s Good That It Is”
- Julie Kelly: “Her family’s grief has been compounded by the media’s grotesque portrayal of their loved one as a ‘QAnon conspiracy theorist’ or worse, a traitor who got what she deserved.”
Ashli Babbitt’s Mom Speaks
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “After they were initially allowed in the entrance way, and given masks, an officer told the House republicans that they were trespassing, and locked them out. ‘My gosh, the government is upside down,’ [Rep. Louie] Gohmert, a former judge, exclaimed.”Republican Lawmakers Barred From Entering D.C. Jail to Visit Jan. 6 Political Prisoners (forget Capitol hill; time to stage a mass protest at the jails – jjs)
- If by “rioters” you mean Robert Creamer-hired Antifa stooges dressed as MAGAns, then sure, it could’ve happened. Actual peaceful protesters were more than likely well-behaved and respectful of the police. Release the Videos Showing Capitol “Rioters” Calling the Crying Police Officer “Nig*er”
- “The sheer similarities and differences between the treatment of the 2020 rioters compared to the treatment of the January 6 riot [protesters] are shocking.” Report Reveals Shocking Double Standards For Bringing U.S. Rioters To Justice
- “The House Freedom Caucus held a press conference where they called for Reps. Cheney and Kinzinger to be expelled from the GOP and Pelosi’s position vacated.” House Freedom Caucus Calls For Kicking Cheney, Kinzinger Out Of GOP Conference
- “The latest in a string of cases demonstrating corruption within the bureau suggests an agency and a director that are out of control.” FBI Relies on Monster to Prosecute Michigan Kidnapping Plot
* * * * *
- “Gustilo, a Harvard-educated doctor who chaired the OB-GYN department for six years, said the friction between her and her co-workers began after the murder of George Floyd.”Hospital Allegedly Demotes Biracial Doctor Who Opposed Racially Segregated Patient Care
- “Biden’s ‘equity’ agenda is systemic racism in disguise.” More Equal Than Others
- “The vision for the future of America seems so very different today between the red states and blue states.” Two Americas, Two Different Belief Systems
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten previously backed mandates.” (this is the tippy top of the top tier junta allies; these forced vaccines are not going to fly – jjs) Top Teachers’ Unions Refuse Vaccination Requirement
- “SEIU Local 1000 approved $1 million donation in June to help Newsom fight recall campaign.” (I didn’t know the SEIU are pro-Trump, America-first, red-state, anti-science inbreds – jjs) Leader of SEIU, California’s Largest State Worker Union, Opposes Newsom’s Deadline to Verify Vaccinations
- Maintaining the health and safety of our members is of paramount importance. While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent.” Postal Workers Union: It Is Not the Role of Federal Government to Mandate Vaccinations
- “I don’t have the greatest respect for [Walensky] because of some of the waffling back and forth with these decisions not based upon science, only based upon political progressiveness, as it were. That’s a very concerning term. In other words, we want you documented, we want to be able to control you, we want to be able to do this and move on,” Rep. Greg Murphy: “Very Concerning” for CDC to Float Vaccine Database
- “This pandemic is over; loose talk about remote possibilities is the last thing the public needs as it strives to get back to work, to school and to normal socializing. The White House needs to find an expert who’s also competent at communication. Walensky’s already disqualified herself.” (this assumes the junta wants to allay fears and get us back to normal: it does not; it wants us controlled so it can maintain absolute power, especially going into the midterms if not forever – jjs) It’s Time to Take CDC Chief Rochelle Walensky Off the Air
- Katie Hopkins: “A blaring warning horn to wake people up — or remind them that they are not alone.” At the Worldwide Freedom Rally
- “The pandemic has been a vehicle to control and manipulate, and our “leaders” are “unwilling to relinquish their newfound power.” The People Who Enjoy Making Everyone Else’s Lives Miserable
* * * * *
- “Drunk on power.” Republican Lawmakers Bash Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Order to Arrest Maskless Staff, Visitors On Capitol Grounds
- “House Republicans told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi where she could shove her mask as the Democrat leader brings the return of an indoor mask mandate.” House GOP Tells “Speaker Maskhole” Malig-Nancy Pelosi to Shove It Following Idiotic New Mask Mandate
- “That caught the attention of Aaron Fritschner, a staffer for Rep. Don Beyer (D-VA), who sought to shame them on Twitter.” Republican Staffers Defy Pelosi: Maskless “Beer” Pong, Cigars in Capitol Hallway
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden says that we are not returning to lockdowns, shutdowns, and school closures, but he also once said that we didn’t have to wear masks anymore once we were vaccinated,” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy said. “So why should Americans trust him now?” Biden Junta Signals it is Willing to Return To Lockdowns, School Closures If Recommended by CDC
- “The study in question claimed that the Delta Variant produced an unusually large viral load in more than 100 vaccinated healthcare workers.However, it failed peer review in the journal Nature when the CDC cited it.” New CDC Mask Recommendations of Unknown or Dubious Origin
- “In what appears to be a first for the restaurant industry, Danny Meyer, founder of Shake Shack, said his Union Square Hospitality Group will now require indoor diners to show proof of vaccination. Employees will also be required to get vaccinated.” Major Restaurant Group to Require Proof of Vaccination
- “One doctor says the political, media, and medical establishments are lying about the vaccines, with potentially devastating effects.” Doubling Down on Stupid is Lethal
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “New documents represent the Biden [junta’s] latest attempt to squelch investigations into irregularities, silence critics of the 2020 election, and cement free-for-all voting ‘procedures.'” Biden Department of Justice Threatens to Sue to Lock In 2020 Election Chaos
- “It is always amazing to observe how the Biden [junta] and Democrats ignore the preferences of the American people in deference to their own political ambitions. It is also interesting to note that they insist Biden won fair and square but they are also clinging to election law exceptions ostensibly put in place due to the pandemic — and presenting them as the norm for the future. Even though no one is really buying their ‘Jim Crow 2.0’ narrative, they continue to charge ahead.” Biden DOJ Sends a Warning to States Eliminating Pandemic Election Law Exceptions
- If you have to rig elections in states that are supposedly the deepest of deep blue Democrat bastions, it makes you wonder. Connecticut Dem Indicted for Voter Fraud
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Liberalism’s ritualistic expiations grow more grim.” Children Sacrificed to the PC Gods
- When all you have are high cheek bones, everything looks like racism . . . Pow-Wow Sow Warren Says That Canceling $50,000 in Student Loans is a “Racial Justice Issue”
- “At Georgia Tech, there were 3.2 times as many DEI staff people as history professors.”Diversity Staffers Outnumber History Professors at Some Schools
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I’ll call the police on you and make an allegation, and we’ll see how that works with you.”Daniel Greenfield: She Cheered BLM Rage. Biden Picked Her as a Federal Prosecutor.
- “Mayors Durkan and Bowser spent a year demonizing the police. Violence has soared in their cities. What a coincidence.” Seattle, D.C. Mayors Want More Police After Spending a Year Tearing Them Apart
- He’s from the government and he’s here to help . . . Child Welfare Supervisor Pleads Guilty to Unlawfully Removing Children From Parents in NC
- “The majority of the murders occurred in St. Paul and Minneapolis, two cities that also saw a significant decrease in the number of active police officers.” Murderapolis: City at Center ff George Floyd Rioting and Mayhem Hits All-Time High Murder Record
- “This refrain was repeated so often that the public began to accept it as truth, despite never having been presented with any substantial evidence.” MSM’s Biased Reporting on “Rise” in Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Helps Drive Public Policy
- “Two social scientists try to reconcile their past work to the anti-police movement.” An Elusive Synthesis
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The city university system has been dogged with allegations of anti-Semitism.” CUNY Professor Claims Muslims Will “Erase This Filth Called Israel” in Anti-Semitic Sermon
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Senator Tom Carper (D-Delaware) — who has referred to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden as a “brother” and worked extensively on the White House’s infrastructure program — has profited from investments in Chinese Communist Party-linked companies including firms flagged by the U.S. State Department as ‘tools’ of the regime.”REVEALED: Biden’s Infrastructure Partner Senator Tom Carper Profits From Chinese Communist Party-Owned Companies
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Governor Whitmer has taken $3.4 million in illegal contributions from over 154 individual donors including $257,150 from Mark Bernstein (brother to Michigan Supreme Court Justice Richard Bernstein), and $250,000 each from Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker, Patricia and Ronda Stryker, and Stacy Schuster of Samson Energy.” Complaint Alleges Wretched Whitmer Broke Campaign Finance Laws with Six-Figure Donations
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “. . .the donors of the Lincoln Project themselves have never come clean about their own funding of an organization that had at its head a founder making sexual overtures to young men, offering to help them boost their careers in politics. 21 young men came forward, including one who received grooming-style messages when he was only 14 years old.”National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Donors Silent on Underage Grooming Scandal of Founder John Weaver
- “Boycotting the special session is impacting legislation beyond the voting bill.” Texas Democrats in DC Are Hurting the State’s Foster Care Crisis
- “Last week’s fulminating, saber-rattling Mooney-the-war-god morphed into this week’s simpering Mooney boo-boo bear.” Alex Mooney: From Thunderer to Simperer
- “The Biden [junta] really should have taken Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to heart. Most people want their government to provide an environment where they can take care of their physiological needs and feel safe and secure. The left wing of the party went straight for self-actualization, making the entire party look insane. Perhaps the loudest signal in the data is among independent voters. This was a critical demographic in Joe Biden’s 2020 [spurious] win, and it appears a fair number of them might be willing to trade a mean tweet for cheap gas and economic growth at this point.” Now There’s Absolutely No Doubt It’s Over for Joe Biden
- “Biden’s policies, however, enjoy a better perception than the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] himself.” (because Santa Claus and Uncle Sugar never poll below 100% – jjs)New Poll Shows Biden Approval in Full-On Nose Dive
- “With the midterms on the horizon, the smell of donkey sweat is becoming palpable. Since endorsements from [a junta] are often key to a campaign, an appearance by the [so-called quote-unquote “VP”] could theoretically be problematic. I say theoretically, since the Ministry of Truth will certainly have multiple cracks at changing these numbers long before your local Democratic Party chairperson drops by your house to give you your vaccination and cast your ballot for you. So really, it may be a moot point. Team Harris has not commented. But then, given the work environment in the VP’s office, who could blame them?” Is the Harris Brand Poison for Midterm Democrats?
- As the Arizona moderate works to save the filibuster, both her state and party are leaving her.” Kyrsten Sinema Is the Latest Victim of Democrat Radicalism
- “California voters showed their displeasure with Democrats last November — can the GOP take advantage?” Referendum Rebukes
- Glenn Reynolds: “The GOP should run as the anti-lockdown party — the anti-Karen party. A recent Rasmussen poll indicates that broad swaths of America are skeptical of the lockdown response to the pandemic. What’s most interesting is that the skepticism is highest among groups that are key Democrat constituencies.” No, Karen, We’re Not Masking Again: A Winning GOP Message for 2022 and Beyond
- “Their assault on individual liberty, the Constitution and free enterprise.” The Authoritarians
- “Governor, this is too important for you to play the coward role on this,” Elorza said. “You gotta face the community on this, this is too important.” “Back Up”: Mayor Confronts Rhode Island Governor, Calls Him a “Coward”
- “Former governor Jay Nixon says he won’t run for Senate” Top Dem Recruit for Missouri Senate Bows Out
- I’ll say this; Levin was right up there in leading this nation to where it is today. I’m sure he’ll be greeted by Teddy Kennedy when his soul gets to where it’s going. Condolences to the family. Hopefully they’e moved McCain’s casket from the Rotunda to accommodate them.Former Michigan Sen. Carl Levin Dead at 87
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I urge you to immediately rescind the Order. If you do not do so, I’m providing notice that the United States intends to pursue all appropriate legal remedies to ensure that Texas does not interfere with the functions of the federal government.” (if I were Abbott, I’d reply, “LOLGF: 9th and 10th Amendment, how do they work, fool? – jjs) Thug Tyrant Garland Threatens Legal Action Against Abbott Over Immigration Order
- “As bad as things are at the border, it appears now that things are even worse.”WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Junta Tried to Cover Up Chinese COVID Outbreak at Migrant Facility
- “The dramatic rise in unlawful border crossings has also led to a dramatic rise in [Chinese] COVID-19 cases among unlawful migrants who have made their way into our state, and we must do more to protect Texans from this virus and reduce the burden on our communities,” Abbott said in a statement. “This Executive Order will reduce the risk of [Chinese] COVID-19 exposure in our communities.” License and Immigration Status Please: Texas Gov. Signs Order to Fight Transporting of Illegals
- “The 60 counts are for drug distribution, racketeering and violent crime conspiracy, which span more than seven years for the members of a ‘clique’ operating in Nashville, called the Thompson Place Locos Salvatrucha.” Nine MS-13 Gang Members Charged For Years-Long Crime Spree, Including 7 Alleged Murders
- “Border agents not equipped to handle drug, weapons surge, Republicans say.” House GOP Bill Targets Border Crisis
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Fauci lied.” (when you’ve lost the Slimes, it means the narrative is collapsing – jjs) NY Times Op-Ed Rebukes Fauci For Chinese COVID Misinformation
- “Experts worry that the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism could unfairly censor users.” Content Moderation Group Favored by Big Tech Expands Scope of Blacklisted Content
- “Those who claim to defend democracy may prove to be a far more serious threat to our freedoms than the marginal groups they target.” (except they aren’t targeting marginal groups; they’re targeting those who want to see America restored and Leftism defeated – jjs) Forget Using PayPal if Your Views Run Afoul of this Left-Wing Group
- The corporate media is freaking out because Jared Kushner is launching an investment firm, but has nothing to say about the financial gain from Hunter Biden’s ‘art.'” Media Freaks Out Over Jared Kushner’s New Firm, But Could Not Care Less About Hunter Biden’s Questionable Art Career
- “Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth.” Tucker Carlson Clashes With Geraldo Rivera Over Illegal Immigrants Bringing Chinese COVID
- “It’s entirely reasonable to focus on a widespread condition that dramatically elevates one’s risk to [Chinese] COVID-19 and is entirely preventable.” FiveThirtyEight Declares Focus on Obesity a Tactic of “Right-Wing Trolls”
- “The way you can be certain that ‘The Science(‘TM) is actually science, and not at all an exercise in political partisanship, is by heeding the advice of MSNBC’s anchors and blaming Trump supporters.” Following “The Science(TM)”. . . In Circles
- “Though [Lori Lightfoot] claims her reasoning is justified because she is black, the real reason she is in favor of racial discrimination is because she is a DEMOCRAT. It was the Democrat Party in the south that imposed segregation and the oppression of blacks. It is now the Democrat Party that wants to do the same to whites. Nothing has changed but the skin colors. That party, after a short half century or so of reform where its less racist elements gained control of the party and helped the Republicans — the party of Lincoln and abolition — to end discrimination and segregation against blacks, has returned to its roots of bigotry, hatred, and racial discrimination.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Democrat Endorses Racial Discrimination and Press Censorship Aimed at Whites
- “For the first time in 45 years, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a spending bill funding Medicaid without the Hyde Amendment, a measure that protects taxpayers from being forced to pay for abortion. The spending bill will face a tough hurdle in the Senate, but the bill still sets a terrifying precedent for pro-life taxpayers.” Dems Kill Hyde Amendment; House Passes Bill to Force Taxpayers to Fund Abortion
- “You said every Republican, other than the ones that you like, have their position on abortion because they’re misogynistic . . . Did it ever occur to you that some people may base their position on abortion on their faith?” Sen. John Kennedy Rattles Biden Nominee By Digging Up Old Abortion Tweet
- “The energy of the pro-life movement should be rededicated to creating a national consensus on abortion, not to agitating for another judicial coup like Roe. Why We Need a Pro-Life Constitutional Amendment Even if the Supreme Court Modifies Roe v. Wade
- “For one thing, the argument isn’t new. It’s partly rooted in the 14th Amendment.” The Case for the Unconstitutionality of Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- If the Chi-Coms and the PLA have the same experience as the Soviets and the Red Army had between ’79 and ’89, then Blinken is correct. And pass the popcorn. Secretary of State Blinken Calls China’s New Role in Afghanistan “a Positive Thing”
- “So even the Palestinians are getting fed up with Hamas?” Palestinians Accuse Hamas of Storing Weapons in Civilian Areas
- “The people have just had enough.” Civil Unrest Ravages South Africa
- “A nation’s political and economic meltdown.” Lebanon Sinking
- “There are lessons to be learned from Pope John Paul II’s enormously consequential papacy.”Geopolitics and an Asian Pope
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “We must deter conflict not just with technology but by creating near certainty among enemies that the United States would prevail in battle.” How Woke U.S. Military Leaders Make U.S. Enemies More Likely to Start a War
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- Yay. Bipartisan. . . Infrastructure Agreement Filled With Billions for Green Energy, Racial Justice Projects
- Lip service or is this the last stand of the old guard? I guess he has to say this because the racism garbage has been the constant propaganda drumbeat. To disagree would be fatal, politically and even literally. Hoyer: Titty-Caca AOC Has “Good Point” About Racial Composition of Infrastructure Negotiators
- “All of this will add $20 trillion of new debt spending over a decade.” How the Left Has Used Chinese COVID-19 to Bankrupt the United States
- “The specter of breaching the debt ceiling is once again upon us. Suspension to the nation’s borrowing limit expires July 31.” Debt Ceiling: What Republicans Should Do (what they will do is cave, of course – jjs)
- Daniel Greenfield: “A decade of false promises.” Biden’s Bridge is Falling Down
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The government — over the past 16 months, [and] is continuing to do it again — has been picking winners and losers, and they’re doing it not based on data and science, but they’re doing it based on political clout and connections. This has facilitated the greatest wealth transfer that we’ve ever seen in history from Main Street to Wall Street.” Lockdowns Helped Five Tech Companies Gain Trillions in Value While Collapsing Main Street
- “Joe Biden threatened Americans with yet another round of lockdowns that would doom the economy already struggling with skyrocketing inflation.” After Promising to Crush Chinese COVID-19, Biden Instead Threatens to Crush Economy With More Lockdowns
- “As the [junta] touts worker’s rights, its policies are crippling American workers.” Biden-Fueled Inflation is Killing American Buying Power
- “The scores focus entirely on a person’s well-documented financial behavior.” Progressives Declare Credit Scores Are Racist
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The soap opera of the Nauka module to ISS became even more dramatic today when its engines fired unexpectedly after its docking, causing the station to shift in orbit and forcing Russian mission controllers to shut it down and fire other engines to return the station to its proper orbit.” Nauka Engines Fire Unexpectedly After Docking; Forces Cancellation of Starliner Launch
- “The uncertainty of science: Using the Keck Telescope in Hawaii astronomers for the first time have measured the rotation of several exoplanets orbiting the star HR8799, about 129 light years away.” For the First Time, Astronomers Measure the Rotation of Exoplanets
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The transgender agenda is well beyond science.” (communist cunning stunt – jjs)Transgenderism: Perception and Reality are Two Different Things
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In today’s race-obsessed America, where do Asians fit in?” Inclusive Exclusivity
- “Does anyone know the story of John Casor, and how he became a slave?” The First Slave Owner in Virginia Was Neither Jewish Nor European
- “One of many virtues of Mark Levin’s superb new book, American Marxists, is his use of the observations of Eric Hoffer’s landmark book, The True Believer.” The True Believer: Harbinger of Hate and Destruction
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The legendary director predicted our cultural anxieties in a locked-down world.” Hitchcock’s Rear Window is the Perfect Film for Our Paranoid Age
- “Criticized today for his views on slavery, the 19th century statesman’s views on democracy remain relevant.” (Re)Considering Calhoun
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.