Good morning, kids. Wednesday and in the lead are the twin stories of Angel of Death Andrew Cuomo’s seeming impending exit from the governor’s mansion in Albany and the continuing Chinese Coronavirus follies. Obviously, like most everything in the news, these are related but for sure extremely closely. The cynics here (and you can’t blame them for being cynical considering everything we have witnessed since the coming of Trump and even before that fueled the cynicism) were sure that Cuomo was going to skate, and it certainly appeared that way as of a few weeks ago. But NY AG Letitia James dropped the hammer yesterday. Now the calls are coming for this greasy, crooked bastard to wire his damn mouth shut with his nipple rings and fall on his salsicce.
“We owe it to the American people to #BelieveSurvivor,” Governor Andrew Cuomo tweeted in support of the Democrat lynching of Justice Kavanaugh. After years of calling for “zero tolerance” on sexual harassment, the Cuomosexual chickens have come home to roost. As David Horowitz tweeted, “Chickens are coming home to roost — all the dirty tactics & hypocritical moralizing Dems used to attack Trump are now focused on Cuomo. Speaking truth to power used to mean commie lies attacking Republicans and patriots. Now the worm is turning.” Joe Biden, who had once called Cuomo the “gold standard”, is now calling for his head. The Democrats and their media are now using the same dirty tactics against their own that they had formerly deployed against Trump.
Democrats, beginning with Attorney General Letitia James, a former ally, have come for Cuomo, not because they care about how many nursing home patients he killed or how many aides he groped, but because they, especially James, want his job. Now James released a report describing numerous cases of her feminist ally groping women. A month after Cuomo was claiming that whatever higher power (beyond his own reflection in the mirror) he believes in had made him a feminist, he ordered James’ predecessor to end an investigation into the handling of the Harvey Weinstein coverup after getting $25,000 from Weinstein’s old lawyer. This was the same investigation he had formerly demanded.
Was James really unaware of all this? Don’t count on it. “Tish James says I’m a feminist and she’s right,” Cuomo had once bragged at a rally. “God told me I was a feminist.” The first time Cuomo was accused of sexual harassment was twenty years ago when he was serving in the Clinton administration. And Congressional Democrats closed ranks around him. New York Democrats have gifted the state with paragons of virtue like Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who was forced to resign after multiple women accused him of choking and assaulting them, Comptroller Scott Stringer, whose recent mayoral campaign tanked after accusations of sexual harassment, and a legion of other cretins.
There’s a reason that Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein felt so comfortable in New York. . .
. . . James isn’t bringing actual criminal charges against Cuomo. That would take her away from her focus on destroying the NRA and President Trump. The investigation, like the orchestrated calls for Cuomo to resign, something he has no intention of doing, are a thinly disguised primary campaign. The Democrats want Cuomo’s job, they aren’t about to hold him accountable. An actual criminal trial would be too dangerous and would threaten too many party interests. Democrats want to primary Cuomo. They don’t want to lock him up. And if he survives the primary challenges, they’ll go back to being ‘Cuomosexuals’ all over again. And Attorney General James will go back to praising Cuomo as a feminist. Cuomo was as good at fake moral outrage as James and his Democrat opponents.
Good analysis from the estimable Daniel Greenfield insofar as gauging Ms. James’ aspirations, and later on in his essay, he and his boss David Horowitz ring a rather optimistic tone about what they see as perhaps the beginning of the end of cancel culture and the political future of the Left more broadly. Nice to imagine that, but in the near term with his essay, I think he is missing a couple of things. Or perhaps he penned this before the news broke that every major and minor local and national Democrat up to and including braindead stooge president Joey Biden are unequivocally calling for him to resign.
There is no way to survive that. I also think he is missing the fact that in my estimation, as horrible as the serial sexual abuse of women and the corruption of his staff and the media to cover it all up and smear the accusers, this is to put out the real fire over his gross incompetence and possible malice aforethought in a policy that directly led to the deaths of at least 15,000 or more elderly nursing home residents by exposing them to the patients with Chinese Lung AIDS. And if Cuomo has to fall for that so do equally execrable monsters like Phil Murphy, Ned Lamont, Tom Wolf and Wretched Whitmer to name but a few. That to me is the real reason this is breaking right now.
Now my own cynicism comes to the fore, since if Cuomo does exit the scene we get Lt. Governor Katy Hochul filling in until the next election in 2022 and it certainly looks as if Letitia James is being groomed or is grooming herself to get the nod. So we’re swapping out projectile colitis and eye shingles for terminal pancreatic cancer here in the Empire State. Oh joy.
Continuing on the Chinese Coronavirus theme, yesterday lame duck Commie mayor of NYC Bill DeBolshevik put the hammer and sickle down on those of us who do not want to get vaccinated by requiring “zee paperz pleez” if you want to go to a restaurant and gym. No doubt this will roll out everywhere else unless people push back. And judging from the attitude I have seen from my neighbors, I don’t see that happening. Whatever the merits or dangers of these vaccines, they’re not for me.
Well, I reject the vaccine. I will be happy to reassess the case in a few years, once we’ve had a chance to see how it performs in the long term. For now, I’m young, healthy, reasonably fit, have no leukemia or other aggravating conditions. I’m not at serious risk. If you are at risk, go get the vaccine. You will then be protected. If you’re worried that I may still get the “delta” variant and transmit it to you — it turns out that you’re just as likely, as a vaccinated person, to get it and transmit it to me. But I’m not worried. Fauci says that if I walk around without a mask, I am “encroaching” on your right not to get sick. I’m sorry, but you have no such right. To live your entire life in fear of getting a disease is no better for your mind than a bad case of the flu is for your body. But the flu is transient, whereas perpetual fear of disease is not: It will disable you, and make you an isolated, lonely, scared, bitter person. You may not get COVID, but you will be sick.
Fortunately, it seems a number of my fellow Americans agree, even in the middle of New York City: In the days after the CDC’s new mask guidelines, a fair proportion of people continue to ride the subway and bus maskless. The mask mandate for public transit has been in place since the beginning, but many New Yorkers have had enough of it. Likewise on the Long Island Rail Road last weekend: by the time my train reached Huntington, I found myself surrounded entirely by people not wearing masks. As if by tacit consent, everyone agreed that it was time for the stupidity to stop. The conductor came by, asked us for our tickets, and said nothing about masks.
New York City’s Mayor de Blasio has just announced the city will require a vaccine passport, with scannable QR-code, for indoor dining, gyms, and concerts. The chips are down: In New York I have a choice between living in isolation or letting the government track every visit I make to a restaurant. For the first time in my life, I feel the law being brought to bear against me. I feel the attempt to turn law-abiding and peace-loving citizens into criminals. But I will not be coerced. I will not be blackmailed. I don’t know whether I’m going to end up fined or in jail or just lonely — but I hope others will join me in telling Mayor de Blasio that he can go straight to hell.
I am in my later 70’s; over my lifetime I have lived among and have been exposed to people in refugee camps suffering with tuberculosis, cholera, hepatitis B and diphtheria and, after arriving in the United States, polio. I managed to get through the Asian Flu pandemic in 1957-58, the Hong Kong Flu pandemic of 1968-69, the HIV/Aids pandemic in the 1980’s and the Swine Flu pandemic in 2009-10.
Thus, I am well aware of medical risks and realities, particularly when it comes to my health. I have been vaccinated for everything from tuberculosis to diphtheria to smallpox to polio to the annual flu. I have been reliably informed that I have a very robust immune system and, thankfully, I have never been seriously ill with any viral or bacterial infections.
I researched, from credible non-government sources, the evolution and development of the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines, their possible side effects and approval process. After considering the short and long-terms unknowns of a new type of vaccine that contains attenuated virus based on the Covid-19 genetic code provided by China combined with the realities of Covid infections, I concluded that I was unwilling to run the risk of compromising an immune system that had maintained my good health for nearly eight decades.
My medical history and attendant health decisions are unique to me. Every person in the United States has their own distinctive medical history, and depending on circumstances, heredity and previous access to medication, an immune system able or unable to fend off a variety of diseases.
A one-size-fits-all vaccine, particularly one that was approved on an emergency basis with unknown short and long-term side effects, requires allowing the citizenry to evaluate the risk for themselves. Instead, those that choose not to vaccinate are being called vile names and being threatened, intimidated and coerced by politicians and government bureaucrats. Additionally, vaccines are being mandated as a condition of employment by many private businesses and in the federal government at the direction of the Biden Administration. . .
. . . Every country that has pushed mass vaccination has experienced tremendous growth in Covid cases as well as increased hospitalizations and death rates among both vaccinated and unvaccinated people brought about by these variants. Fortunately, the variants to date, while highly contagious, do not appear to cause the same hospitalization and mortality rate as the first or alpha variant.
But that does not stop the Marxist-inspired Democrats and the Biden Administration from using the growth in cases to again threaten mandatory vaccinations, mask mandates and potential lockdowns in furtherance of the strategy put in place at the beginning of the pandemic to strip Americans of their rights and transform the populace into one that will meekly acquiesce to any specious government edicts.
I’m stuck in New York for the foreseeable future and even with that lanky hunk of Communist piss a lame duck, I doubt very much Eric Adams, even being merely a Trotskyite and not a full-on Maoist freak, is going to abolish this crap if he wins Gracie Mansion, almost as much as I doubt Curtis Sliwa has a chance at beating him. That being said, it took me all of about two seconds to find a PDF of the CDC vaccination card as well as how to fill them out. There is no way any bar, restaurant or other venue is going to have the wherewithal nor even the desire to do more than give a cursory look at it and wave you in. Traveling on airplanes might be more problematic but I am hardly a frequent flyer and if this is not resisted right now they will no doubt spend the billions of ill-gotten tax dollars to create bureaucracies to do the job. Or pay off Big Tech and the private sector to be the enforcers.
The CDC = Center of Diseased Control-Freaks. I have no fealty to illegal laws and edicts passed by illegal juntas and tyrants based on incompetent, inept, uncaring, unfeeling technocrats who are so far removed from reality and the last people you want controlling life and death decisions, let alone if you want regular or unleaded. If this makes me a criminal, so be it.
We can all sleep better tonight. The Los Angeles Timesreported Monday on the July 29 arrest of Glen Allen Brooks, 61, of Huntington Beach, Calif. His crime? Brace yourself, gentle reader, for Mr. Brooks has been identified as a participant in the Jan. 6 “insurrection” at the United States Capitol. Imagine, he’s been on the loose all these months, no doubt insurrecting to beat the band the whole time.
Mr. Brooks’s alleged misdeeds are detailed in an FBI affidavit, in which a special agent (whose name is for some reason redacted) says that on Jan. 6, at 3:13 p.m., Brooks “entered the Senate side of the U.S. Capitol by climbing through a broken window near the Senate Wing Door.” The affidavit goes on to say Brooks left the Capitol at 3:30 p.m.
And how did this dangerous insurrectionist spend those intervening 17 minutes? Did he menace any House or Senate member? Did he assault any police officers, destroy or steal any property? Did he go off in search of Vice President Pence, perhaps to cajole him into invalidating the electoral vote?
He did none of these things. He took some pictures. Photographs included in the affidavit purport to show Brooks using his cell phone to snap pictures, all in the presence of a dozen or more uniformed police officers, none of whom appear to be doing anything to stop him or anyone else from meandering about the room. Brooks reportedly shared some of his pictures with members of his church prayer group back home, one of whom reported him to the FBI. . .
. . . There have been 114 homicides in Washington, D.C., this year, a 5 percent increase over the same period last year, and based on the Metropolitan Police Department’s past performance, we may assume more than 30 percent of them will go unsolved. Perhaps the FBI’s time and effort would be of better use in trying to improve these statistics.
Andrew Breitbart, PBUH, said it best: “Fuck you. War.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Imagine, he’s been on the loose all these months, no doubt insurrecting to beat the band the whole time.” As D.C. Murder Rate Soars, FBI Arrests Jan. 6 Protester Who Spent 17 Minutes in the Capitol, Mostly Snapping Selfies
- “The Biden [junta] has implemented an effort to root out political ‘extremism’ in the military despite little evidence of any such extremists actually operating within the ranks.” The Biden Military Witch-Hunt
- “Advanced monitoring systems track drivers’ blood alcohol concentration and can ‘prevent. . . motor vehicle operation.'” (with all respect to Swalwell, this is one big-ass slippery slope – jjs) Infrastructure Bill Would Require Alcohol Monitors for All New Cars
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “The report of the investigation, conducted by the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James, stated in its executive summary the ‘culture’ of Cuomo’s Executive Chamber was ‘one filled with fear and intimidation, while at the same time normalizing the Governor’s frequent flirtations and gender-based comments — contributed to the conditions that allowed the sexual harassment to occur and persist.'” Bombshell Report: Angel of Death Cuomo Executive Chamber “Normalized” Behavior, “Contributed” to Allowing Harassment to Occur
- “Back in March, Biden agreed that if the attorney general’s investigation confirmed the allegations against him Cuomo should resign. When asked on Tuesday if he still believed that, Biden said he would ‘stand by the statement.'” “Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden Call on Andrew Cuomo to Resign
- Well, they can’t be calling on him to resign or face the music over the 15,000 elderly people he killed for obvious reasons. And so now you know why the knives are out. Neighboring Democrat Gov’s Call on Angel of Death Cuomo to Resign Over Sex Harassment
- “I think Governor Cuomo is capable of being president. I think he’s a great guy.” (he also thinks Hunter has the talent of Michelangelo and the piety of Rabbi Schneerson – jjs) Joe Biden’s Praise of Angel of Death Cuomo Did Not Age Well
- “While James’ report accused Cuomo of violating multiple laws, the attorney general deferred any criminal charges to the Albany Police Department.” (so what was the point, Tish?! – jjs) Defiant Angel of Death Cuomo Attacks Accusers, Says They Discredit “Legitimate Sexual Harassment Victims”
- “We are conducting a separate investigation. I think after today’s presentation, which here in Albany county we were witnessing at the same time that the rest of New Yorkers were witnessing, it’s pretty clear that we have an obligation here, and thus, we’ve reached out to the attorney general’s office seeking all of the evidence upon which they uncovered and relied upon off of their report.” Albany County DA Soares: Gov Cuomo Under Criminal Investigation
- “I do it with everyone.” (he really means to everyone, but no shit, Sherlock – jjs) Angel of Death Cuomo Broadcasts Slideshow Of Him Kissing Men and Women of All Ages
- “Human Rights Campaign president leaked personnel file, drafted op-ed smearing Cuomo victim.” Angel of Death Cuomo Aides Recruited Pro-LGBT Activist To Help Discredit Governor’s Accuser
- “The CNN host was on a call with top advisors and told his brother to express remorse about the allegations but told him not to resign from his position.” AG Report Confirms No-Talent, Steroid-Addled Dipshit Fredo Cuomo Advised His Brother On Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- “The training course defined sexual harassment as ‘any unwanted verbal or physical advance, sexually explicit or derogatory statement or sexually discriminatory remark that is offensive or objectionable to the recipient,’ conduct that numerous women accused Cuomo of engaging in.” Angel of Death Cuomo’s Signature On Document Attesting He Took Sexual Harassment Training Course Was Fabricated, Aide Admits
- “White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki dodged questions about the latest report that New York Gov. Andrew sexually harrassed at least eleven women.” Piss-Hockey Psaki Stumbles Through Believe All Women Speech After Dodging Questions on Angel of Death Cuomo
* * * * *
- “Bombshell report confirms sexual harassment charges against NY Governor.” Bye Bye, Cuomo?
- Michael Goodwin: “In addition to Monday’s devastating report, the feds are probing the nursing home death deception, the book publisher scrapped further printing and there is another probe into his use of state employees to help him write, promote and edit it. . . The pile up means that, in what seems like a nanosecond, Cuomo went from the top of the mountain to the pits.” Heartless Angel of Death Cuomo: An Insult to New York — And His Name (his name was shit to begin with – jjs)
- “Liberal sex icon said his ideal girlfriend was someone who ‘can handle pain.'” 10 Disgusting Details From the Andrew Cuomo Sexual Harassment Report
- “But Trump, you guys. But Orange Man Bad!” The Left Finds Itself in a Tizzy After NY AG Finds Angel of Death Cuomo Sexually Harassed Many Women
- “The sexual assault revelations thoroughly embarrass the dozens of Democrats who pegged the New York governor as a world-renowned humanitarian for his performance throughout the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” Here’s All the Blue Check Mark Journalists and Celebrities Who Lavished Praise on Angel of Death Cuomo Last Year
- Daniel Greenfield: “Cuomo doesn’t want to ‘#BelieveSurvivor’ anymore.” The Cuomosexual Chickens Come Home to Roost
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The McCloskeys, both in their 60s, said they felt threatened during the June 2020 [riots and mayhem], one of countless similar [destructive, terrorist rampages] across the country in response to George Floyd’s death.” Missouri Governor Pardons Couple Who Aimed Guns at BLM Terrorists
- Jeffrey Lord: “What did Nancy Pelosi know and when did she know it?” Kinzinger, Cheney: Aiding and Abetting the Pelosi January 6 Cover-Up
- “Americans want an examination of the riots over the summer and the origins of the virus over investigating Jan. 6th,” Mark Penn, co-director of the survey, said. “The voters reject the Pelosi move to toss Republicans off of the committee and see it now as just a partisan exercise.” POLL: 58 Percent of US Voters Believe Jan. 6 Committee is Biased
- “The political strategist leading the Rhode Island Democratic Party said she hopes Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham dies from [Chinese] COVID-19.” Democrat Strategist Wishes Death On Sen. Lindsey Graham After He Tests Positive For Chinese COVID
- “A hallmark of tyranny is the unequal application of justice.” Tyranny Has Returned to the US, This Time by Proxy
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Got downloading? NYC to Require Proof of Vaccination for Indoor Dining and Fitness
- “I don’t see how we’re going to police this. If a guy comes in without a valid [vaccination] card, how can we police it? We can’t call the big data base.” NYC Eatery Owner, a Distant Cousin of Fauci, Rips City’s Vaccination Rules
- “A one-size-fits-all vaccine, particularly one that was approved on an emergency basis with unknown short and long-term side effects, requires allowing the citizenry to evaluate the risk for themselves.” Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
- “Federal, state, and local governments plan to make people’s lives miserable if they don’t get the jab. It’s time to tell the politicians and bureaucrats to go to hell.” I’m Unvaccinated — And I Plan to Stay That Way
- “If a city wanted to force out its families, it would not do things much differently than New York has done. We used to understand that families were the key to a thriving Big Apple. Now we push children out of public life, as if they are lepers, and treat them as an afterthought.” NYC’s New Vaccine Policy Erases Kids From Public Life
- “Beijing is battling its latest outbreak of the [Chinese] coronavirus as the highly contagious Delta variant forces new lockdowns and restrictions worldwide.” (I think the Orientals are manipulating us again, or else this is a way to quash internal unrest that they do not want us to know about – jjs) China Wracked by Surge in Chinese Coronavirus Cases
- “This is Biden’s pandemic now.” Biden Attacks Alarmist Chinese COVID News Stories — Even as He Stokes Them
- “The pandemic has become endemic, going from something we can beat to ‘a virus that we’ll have to live with.'” An Epidemic of Mandatory
- “Collins said even though there is not enough evidence to show the delta variant is more dangerous to children, parents should start wearing masks at home.” NIH Director Francis Collins: Parents Should Wear Masks At Home
- “More lockdowns are on the way, and so too are their deadly side-effects.” New Lockdowns Could Kill a Lot More People Than Chinese COVID
- “The Biden [junta’s] vaccine campaign may boomerang.” Countries with the Highest Vaccination Rates Have the Highest Infection Rates
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Defund the schools for real. Take the amount of money that every public school is spending, per pupil, and put it under the direct control of parents.” Masks and CRT Are Just The Start: It’s Time to Break the Public Schools (And Here’s How)
- “Parents fighting critical race theory are making a fundamentally flawed assumption: That the government entities to which they appeal are responsive to them.” A Guide To Long-Term Strategic Thinking For Parents Who Oppose CRT In Schools
- “While it is not unusual these days for students to take action against teachers, administrations or the universities themselves, in this case it is the teacher suing the university and even a student.” Professor Sues Student, University After Provost Overrules Her and Awards Him a Participation Grade
- “The right incentives can encourage colleges to help low-income students succeed.” Getting a Better Return on Education
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Neck compression has to be in the diagnosis.” Newly Released Documents Suggest Coercion in the George Floyd Case
- “The bill, passed by the Nassau County legislature on Long Island, enhances the legal rights of police to shield themselves from attacks based on their occupation.” New York County Passes Bill To Allow Cops To Sue Rioters
* * * * *
- “The video shows Maxwell Berry, 22, of Norwalk, Ohio, being duct taped to his seat after allegedly groping two female flight attendants then punching the male attendant who responded to the situation on a flight from Philadelphia to Miami.” 22-Year-Old Airline Passenger Gets Duct Taped To Seat After Groping, Punching Flight Attendants
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Canadian church-hate comes for Coptic Christians.” Torching of Canadian Coptic Church “Unacceptable” But “Understandable”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “A judge asked the parties to lay out a time frame for written arguments by Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal reports. However, it could take months before the judge comes to a final decision.” Trump Will Fight Release of Tax Returns
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “These generous donations raise concerns about the financial integrity of the party’s accounting practices, as they were not approved through the fiscal review committee as required by law.” (fix is in for DeSwine – jjs) What’s Up in Ohio? State GOP May be Picking Winners and Losers Ahead of Time
- Will Dao-Min Yen ride in to pull this asshole’s chestnuts out of the fire? Vote to Remove Gavin Newsom Within Margin of Error; Hispanics Favor Recall
- How the fuck is this even possible, unless it’s a rigged poll (but I repeat myself)?! Poll: Coke-Whore and RINO Goniff Murkowski Leads GOP Challengers in Alaska Senate Race
- Meh. Trotskyite beats Maoist. It’s something, I guess. Titty Caca AOC-backed Sandersnista Ally Beaten in Closely Watched Ohio Primary
- “Donald Trump made huge gains with Latinos and Asians in 2020. And that swing, if it continues, threatens the Democrats’ electoral prospects. Moreover, Biden’s efforts to change the trend have been plagued with missteps.” (meh, open the borders and loot the taxpayer – jjs) Democrats Panic as Latinos and Asian Voters Leave the Party
- “A subject that cannot be avoided during the current [so-called quote-unquote] ‘presidency.”25th Amendment Genesis, Part II: Presidential Disability and Reform, 1961-1967
- “A man turns 60 only once. Or does he?” Obama Birthday Bash to Smash All Known Woke Values
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How did a composite character with a fictional biography become the most powerful man in the world? What we know about Barack Obama, and when we knew it.” POTUS 44 Turns 60
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- It comes with citizenship papers, Democrat Party registration and welfare. Forever. Report: Biden Planning to Give Johnson & Johnson Vaccine to Border Crossers
- “Biden had reportedly planned to lift Title 42, a Trump-era public health order that was used to expel most migrants at the border, at the end of July, but decided to keep it in place due to the coronavirus pandemic. Human rights groups, immigration advocacy organizations and Democrats criticized the president for keeping the policy in place.” Doocy Challenges Biden About “Untested and Unvaccinated” Migrants Crossing the Border
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “This is an enemy of the state, and I mean the United States of America. He doesn’t give a shit about us, the United States. He knows he can transcend it. He can get away to any place. And so it’s just about filthy lucre, that’s it.” (Burns attacking an ally and fellow traveler who helped bring about the very thing he wants in the first place. I don’t get it – jjs) Documentary Director Ken Burns Blast Mark Zuckerberg as “An Enemy of the State”
- “A scientific journal article authored by Professor Peter Hotez, a frequent guest on corporate media networks, called to ‘extend federal hate-crime protections’ for scientists facing criticism from alleged ‘far-right extremists,’ including National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci.” Scientific Journal Paper Suggests Making It a “Federal Hate Crime” to Criticize Fauci
- “When GETTR, the free speech, “cancel free” social media platform officially launched on July 4th and immediately began to scale, it was certain that Big Tech and the mainstream media would get their knives out.” Politico’s GETTR Hit-Piece Was Covertly Funded By Big Tech Giants
- “The Democrat Party is in as big an ugly mess as ever. Good thing for them that there are people like Charles Blow to convince voters to deny reality.” Democrats Are So Lucky to Have the Media Help Them Constantly Deny Reality
- Really? Why I never even imagined journalists were engaging in political activism covertly before. I’m shocked. NPR Announces Journalists Will Now Be Allowed To Openly Engage In Political Activism
- “The new dark age of silencing According to the legal team for former president Donald Trump, almost 65,000 people have submitted examples of censorship by the social media companies Google, Facebook, and Twitter, and the lawyers have amended Trump’s the lawsuit to add those individuals to it.” Today’s Blacklisted American: 65,000 Americans Censored by Social(ist) Media
- “In order to think freely once again, man must start to see the value in contemplative life.”Through a Screen, Darkly
- “Infanticide does not help our REPUBLIC function. (When will our elected overlords learn we are not a democracy?)” Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Tells Teen Vogue: Abortion, Voting are “About the Functioning of Our Democracy”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . people who want to keep it in place have to realize that this vote will be similar to the vote in 2002. The vote in 2002 allowed a hundred thousand troops or more to be in Iraq, it allowed two thousand of our soldiers to die, it allowed 20,000 people to be wounded and over a thousand young men and women to lose their arms and legs. That’s what you’re voting for now. If you leave this in place any president could do the same thing they did in 2002. That’s what you’re voting for,” Sen. Paul said. “Wouldn’t you want to vote again.” Senate Committee Debates “Use of Force” Authorizations, Rand Paul Calls For “Public and Official Ending of the Iraq War”
- “Trump’s Abraham Accords continue to be a boon for Middle East peace.” Abraham Accords March On Despite Biden’s Hesitation
- “Military exercises signal larger defense coordination and threaten U.S. security, experts say.” (at least no more mean tweets, and we can focus on climate change and white supremacists in the ranks – jjs) China Forges Closer Military Ties to Russia
- “A suicide attack on Tuesday targeted the residence of acting Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi, which is located in a secure, upscale area of Kabul that is home to several other government officials. Gunmen reportedly exchanged fire after the explosion.”US Pushed Afghan Government to Release 5,000 Taliban Prisoners, Many of Whom Are Now Terrorizing the Country
- UNRWA “schoolteachers, principals and other staffers who openly support terrorism and antisemitism.” Report: UN-Funded Palestinian Teachers Promote Antisemitism, Glorify Jihad Terrorism
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The director of the artificial intelligence lab run by ByteDance — TikTok’s Chinese Communist Party-linked parent company — is joining the University of California Santa Barbara as a professor.” TikTok AI Chief Joins Staff of Taxpayer-Backed California University
- “Anti-Semitic mosque plans 30,000-square-foot-plus expansion project.” South Florida “ISIS Imam” Refers to Jews as “Lowest of the Lowest”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- You can almost hear him whisper “a billion more and you can kiss that filibuster goodbye.”Infrastructure Package Gives $1 Billion To Commission Led By Joe Manchin’s Wife
- National motor vehicle per-mile usage fee and a backdoor dismantling of zoning regulations. And that was on page 510 alone. Republicans Cannot Vote for the Infrastructure Bill If These Two Provisions Remain
- A tisket, a tasket, a crooked Wicker bas-tid . . . Sen. Wicker: “No, No One Will” Read All 2,702 Pages of Infrastructure Bill, “Knowledgeable Staff” Provide Summaries
- “The Los Angeles mayor will leave his city diminished, if not permanently undermined.”Garcetti’s Legacy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- By what authority does the Center of Diseased Control-freaks have to do this?! CDC Announces New 60-Day Eviction Freeze for Most Counties
- “Do the progressives understand how market forces and buyer psychology works on a worldwide trading level?” The America Second Agenda
- “The eviction moratorium expired on Saturday, but Biden declined to extend it, prompting fury from leftist and socialist Democrats.” Hateful Canker Sore Cori Bush Forces Joe Biden Reversal After Socialist Democrats Demand Evictions Moratorium
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Nothing about the American Medical Association’s advocacy is medical. It’s just the next step in the transformation of health care into a science-devoid cesspool of social justice.”Don’t Let the SJWs at the American Medical Association Neuter Your Birth Certificate
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Two months after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden suspended oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Interior has ordered a new environmental review.” Biden Junta Opens Up Pandora’s Box With New Environmental Review For Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Oil Leases
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Capitalism in space: SpaceX today rolled its 4th Superheavy prototype from its assembly building in Boca Chica, Texas, moving it to the orbital launchpad in preparation for having the 20th Starship prototype stacked on top and assembled for the rocket’s first orbital test flight.” Superheavy Prototype 4 Rolls to Orbital Launchpad
- “ISpace is one of about four such pseudo-private Chines companies. In each case, China is allowing private Chinese capital to finance the development of these rockets, for use both by the Chinese government as well as sale to customers (but only with the government’s approval and control).” Chinese Pseudo-Private Rocket Fails During Launch
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “I freaking love living here. . . I love representing the U.S.” Shot: American Wrestler Gives Patriotic Victory Speech After Winning Gold Medal
- Divine retribution. Chaser: Gwen “Dingle” Berry Fails to Earn a Medal at the Olympics
- Christian Toto: “Actor/singer Robert Davi will bring the sordid life of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son to life.” “My Son Hunter” Finds its Director
- “‘If you take Donald Trump’s rushed ‘vaccine’ you’re an idiot,’ he tweeted in October.”Hollywood Writer Don Winslow Promotes Chinese COVID-19 Vax After Telling People Not to Get “Trump’s Rushed Vaccine”
- “It’s amazing how many people are trying to tear down present glories in the name of a past none of them have any interest in going back to.” Can We Stop with the “Indigenous” Bit Already?
- Dennis Prager: “If you want to know how the left has screwed with people’s minds, hearts and consciences, just read the comments sections accompanying New York Times articles. Then read comments accompanying Wall Street Journal articles. You may not agree with them, but you will encounter nothing so comparably irrational or mean, let alone deranged.”What’s Ripping American Families Apart? Responses From the Bizarre World of New York Times Readers
- “Spend a MOMENT in their shoes. That’s all it takes.” Prager U Video: Denzel Has “the Utmost Respect for What Cops Do”
- “We are battling over reality. It is the last stop before we have surrendered the reins of our history to an unbridled horse in the wilderness.” Why Regaining Reality Requires Recovering True Language
- “Those who fail to meet the Left’s political expectations are all enemies to the Left — whether they see themselves as such or not.” Lenin’s Legacy of Hatred
HITHER & YON
- Michael Anton: “In a regime of equality, excellence and superiority are allowed to thrive while the ordinary virtues of frugality, industry, piety, and fidelity are protected.” How Could the Founders Have Done Better?
- “Remembering, honoring and teaching about our nation’s military heroes.” Wreaths Across America
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.