Good morning, kids. Tuesday and this morning I’m reminded of a scene from Stanley Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket, which actually became the image used on the movie poster; Joker’s helmet. Upon seeing it, a pogue colonel gets in Joker’s face, “You write ‘Born to Kill’ on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What’s that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?!”
Without getting into Joker’s “Jungian thing/duality of man” thing, the news of the day regarding law enforcement does present us with conflicted feelings. And it’s not a good space to be in given the state of our nation, such as it was and now is. On the one hand, we have Chicago and the absolute tragedy of a young police officer gunned down in the line of duty.
Officer Ella French was shot and killed Saturday during a traffic stop just after 9 p.m., and her male partner was shot and hospitalized in critical condition. The Chicago Sun-Times noted that approximately “30 officers” turned their backs to Lightfoot when she arrived at the hospital.
The Sun-Times also pointed out that “Lightfoot tried to talk to the male officer’s father, who himself is a retired Chicago police officer.” Sources who were at the hospital suggested the officer’s father “clearly wanted nothing to do with Lightfoot.”
Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara spoke about the officers turning their backs to Lightfoot, saying, “The police officers’ decision to turn their backs on the mayor while waiting with the family on the 7th floor was significant. Turning their backs on the mayor was an excellent example of how the hundreds of police officers felt waiting outside the hospital.”
For those who have been away for an extended period in the M-79 star system or have the same brain function as Kholrabi-in-Chief Biden, Lori “Light-Loafers” Lightfoot isn’t exactly a model of competence. She’s a crackpot radical racialist whose worldview has turned a city already infamous for its corrupt politics into an American Beirut.
“We will shut you down,” said Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot, “we will cite you, and if we need to, we will arrest you, and we will take you to jail.” She was stern and resolute in the proclamation, leaving little doubt that she intended to follow through with her threats.
And to whom were those threats addressed? Was she talking to Chicago’s violent gangsters, the people who make life intolerable for their fellow citizens? Was she referring to those responsible for shooting 75 people in the city over the weekend, killing nine of them, including a police officer?
Of course not. The mayor’s admonition quoted above was delivered in May 2020, when she was in high dudgeon over those flouting social distancing directives by hosting parties during the [Chinese] Covid pandemic. Given her indignation at parties last year, it seems odd that she herself recently played host to one of the largest parties Chicago or any city has ever seen. The Lollapalooza music festival drew almost 400,000 people to Grant Park over four days, and the mayor even took the stage on opening day to welcome the crowd.
So Mayor Lightfoot can occasionally if inconsistently work herself up into a lather over [Chinese] Covid protocols, but she is far more reserved in her public comments about Chicago’s violence problem, which has readers of the Chicago Tribune and the Sun-Times scanning each Monday’s editions for the totals of dead and wounded as they would check the Cubs’ and White Sox’s box scores . . .
. . . Chicago cops know, cops everywhere know, that combatting gang violence inevitably involves confrontations with gang members, some of whom will resist with violence. And they know that when those confrontations go awry, as some always will, Mayor Lightfoot and the media and the racial grievance industry will rush in to demonize the involved cops, even as the instigating criminal, no matter how numerous his prior offenses, no matter how despicable his past, is hoisted onto a pedestal and hailed as a hero. It happens every time.
And so we grieve for the mother of a newborn infant who will never know her except from photographs and the memories of loved ones who knew her and the decent cop who took a job in a city where the politicians had her and her comrades’ backs. . . mostly with a knife in it especially in the wake of the death of George Floyd. But then, there’s the other side of the coin.
If you wondered what it looked like when Nazi brown shirts went after the churches in Germany, wonder no more: It probably looked like Portland on Saturday, when black bloc-outfitted antifa thugs burst into a waterfront prayer event featuring persecuted Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski. The antifa members sprayed those gathered, including toddlers, with chemicals and lobbed IEDs.
“Where is your G-d, now?” taunted one of the attackers.
Antifa has attacked at least one church before. Antifa members organized their violent attack via Twitter and other social media platforms. They later gloated on Twitter that they had stolen the Christian group’s food and water.
Portland police watched as antifa bear-sprayed parents and their kids, lobbed “flash bombs” into the sparse crowd, and reportedly threw the group’s sound equipment into the Willamette River. This being Portland, police didn’t arrest antifa members for polluting the river, much less attacking people.
Portland’s police bureau has been defunded by at least $15 million and there’s been a mass exodus of officers retiring or going to places where the rule of law is observed.
As a result of antifa and BLM attacks on (the defunded) police, Portland is now awash in violent crime and on course to break records for shootings.
One can understand or excuse the fact that the Communists in power in Portland have all but destroyed the concept of the rule of a just and stable law to protect the citizenry, which might explain the mass exodus from the police force of “good cops.” But it should be noted that Antifa terrorists have been engaging in violence long before last year and even before President Trump’s first electoral win in 2016, and have not only gone unpunished but it can be argued run the streets of that city. That being the case, it begs the question just who are those people dressed up in Portland police uniforms and to whom or what is their allegiance? As we move away from Portland and Chicago, once again the estimable Julie Kelly gives us if not a bigger picture of the latter, then a slightly different higher-level angle.
Officer Michael Fanone plays the part well.
He speaks with what most Americans would consider a rural drawl. He wears flannel shirts during CNN interviews and photo shoots. Large tattoos bedazzle his neck and arms; he has a beard. In a swooning front-cover profile for Time magazine, Fanone told Molly Ball he considers himself to be one of the “rednecks” who voted for Donald Trump.
But a few overlooked yet eye-popping details in Ball’s piece undermine Fanone’s public persona as the besieged D.C. undercover narcotics officer who donned an official uniform for the first time in 10 years to help rescue his colleagues from bloodthirsty Trump “insurrectionists” on January 6. Fanone has been on a nonstop publicity tour for seven months, stalking Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill and confronting his police union for its lack of support . . .
. . . Fanone . . . has deep ties to the Beltway establishment. He was born in D.C. in 1980 and raised in the suburb of Alexandria, Virginia, situated in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation and home to much of the capital elite. Far from the rough-and-tumble life he projects on CNN interviews, Fanone grew up a rich kid.
Ball’s article vaguely described Fanone’s father as a lawyer, “a partner in a big firm” in Washington, D.C.. Fanone, Ball claimed, “hated the stuffy status-grubbing of fancy-pants D.C. “She does not disclose his father’s name — and there’s a reason why. Fanone’s father appears to be Joseph Fanone, senior counsel for Ballard Spahr, a Democratic Party-connected firm based in Philadelphia. (A search of past residences and other open source information seems to confirm the relationship. News organizations like Time have refused to name Fanone’s father.)
According to a campaign disclosure website, Ballard Spahr donated 88 percent of its total political contributions to Democrats in 2020. One of the firm’s partners served as a legal advisor to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign last year. Ed Rendell, the former Democratic governor of Pennsylvania, is now a special counsel at Ballard Spahr . . .
. . . Lawyers for Ballard Spahr helped defend Pennsylvania’s rogue election rules for the 2020 presidential election . . .
. . . Fanone’s upbringing among the Beltway aristocracy undoubtedly puts him at ease while traversing the halls of Congress, demanding that top Republicans such as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) take a meeting with him, or testifying in front of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s show trial about the events of January 6 as a way to finally take down Donald Trump and vilify his voters. Fanone probably felt right at home in the Rose Garden last week when Joe Biden signed legislation awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who “defended democracy” and fought back the “insurrection” on January 6. . .
. . . Fanone now is the toast of the town he’s inhabited his entire life, a town contemptuous not just of Donald Trump but of 75 million Americans who voted for him.
The crocodile/glycerine tears of Fanone as well as the other uniformed stooges and fraud politicians in that revolting display last week are in direct proportion to their own contempt of the laws, institutions and people they swore to uphold and defend. I seethe in rage at Fanone and his ilk in Portland and elsewhere, while at the same time my heart aches for Ella French and everyone who puts on a police uniform which even in the best of times is akin to putting a target on your back.
Peace + Born to Kill = . . . Coexist?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “Ariel Bradley was adrift in a society where open mockery of its own spiritual and historical foundations is hailed as wise and courageous; it was no surprise at all that under such circumstances she would turn first to Leftist radicalism and finally to Islamic jihad.” An American Story: Tennessee Girl Discards Christianity, Becomes Climate Change Activist, Joins ISIS
- “As Adams said, ‘Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity’s liberty. . . the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance.’This is one of those times.” Will We Resist Institutional Fraud or Submit to the Ruling Class?
- “Republicans are still by and large allowing their own voters to be purged from employment and schooling based on their evidence-informed convictions that oppose reality-defying leftist groupthink.” Vaccine and Mask Coercion is a Purge of Republican Voters, and Republicans Are Letting It Happen
- “[Junta] orders ‘shields down’ in the midst of numerous foreign threats.” Biden’s Immigration Policies Vs. National Security & Public Safety
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Documentation just obtained by Judicial Watch confirm that a request to cremate Ashli Babbitt’s body was submitted by the Chief Medical Examiner only two days after having obtained custody of the body, and further reveal that Babbitt’s fingerprints, emailed to an alleged government worker on January 6, caused the return of Microsoft ‘undeliverable’ messages in Chinese characters.” New Ashli Babbitt Docs Show Fingerprints Sent to D.C. Gov’t Official, E-Mail Returned With Chinese Characters
- Julie Kelly: “The only question now is which book publisher will give Fanone a multi-million-dollar advance.” The Elite Beltway Pedigree of Officer “Redneck”
- “Diaz described the officers’ attendance as ‘a stain on our department.'” MARTYRED: Two Seattle Police Officers Fired for Jan. 6 Attendance, Did Not Enter Capitol
- Conrad Black: “Surely when this nauseating and redundant slanderfest bombs out, unreasoning Trump-hate will be a harder sell.” (don’t bet on it, Mr. Black – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Contemptible Fraud
- “So much for ‘the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.'” The Death of Brian Sicknick — Exploiting Tragedy for Political Gain
- “Sometimes it takes a lawyer and law professor who’s also a rabbi to set things straight.” A Massive Dose of Common Sense About January 6th
- “Is ‘white supremacy’ really the culprit?” Anti-Asian Violence: Myth and Reality
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “With respect to enforcing any financial consequences for noncompliance of state law regarding these rules and ultimately the rights of parents to make decisions about their children’s education and health care decisions, it would be the goal of the State Board of Education to narrowly tailor any financial consequences to the offense committed.”DeSantis Threatens to Withhold Salaries of School Officials Who Enforce Mask Mandates
- “‘Just think we live in a country which is incapable of telling us the percent vaccinated or unvaccinated who require hospitalization for [Chinese] covid. No less any more data about them. Or track breakthrough infections. Thanks @CDCgov,’ Executive Vice President of Scripps Research Eric Topol tweeted.” Report: White House Officials Frustrated by CDC’s Lack of Data Transparency
- “The ruling allows Norwegian Cruise Line to require proof of vaccination on Aug. 15, when it is set to resume Florida-based passenger cruises.” (declare the judge’s ruling null and void – jjs) Judge Deals Blow To Florida Law Banning Vaccine Passports
- “The truly frightening aspect of this video is how many people are actually eager to sign a petition to have non-vaxxers arrested and locked up. Most are happy to give their names, dates of birth, and signature.” MUST WATCH: People Sign Petition to Jail Anti-Vaxxers. Good Thing It’s Fake. For Now.
- “Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Voice of Science, gets the basic facts about measles wrong.” Fauci’s Latest Faux(ci)-Pas
- Conservative author and commentator Monica Crowley posted: “We must have missed Fauci chastising the wide open southern border, the BLM protests, Lollapalooza, the Obama birthday bash, etc . . . Oh right,” Fauci Blasted For Condemning Sturgis Motorcycle Rally While Staying Silent On Obama’s 60th Birthday Bash
* * * * *
- “Well, first of all, every American should be outraged.” Rep. Elise Stefanik: NYC Is Ground Zero for the Chipping Away of Our Civil Liberties
- “South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster vowed on Monday to keep his state free of any further lockdowns and prohibit schools from mandating masks for children.” South Carolina Governor Vows No Lockdowns, No Mask Mandates For Schoolchildren
- “Politicians and public-health officials are setting unrealistic goals for controlling [Chinese] Covid-19.” Inflated Expectations
- “Agitated parents are challenging [Chinese] COVID-intoxicated school boards across the country.” Mama and Papa Bears vs. Chinese COVID Restrictions
- “Among the research areas that received more funding than [Chinese] COVID-19 were Alzheimer’s disease, aging and behavioral and social sciences.” (proving all the NIH did was act as a propaganda organ pumping out lies and fear to frighten the public into submission – jjs) This is How Much the NIH Actually Cares About Chinese COVID-19
- “The vaccination requirement will be enforced starting September 13.” NYC Restaurants Scrambling To Prepare To Keep Unvaccinated Out
* * * * *
- “There stands Sweden, openly mocking the leftists’ most sacred orthodoxy of the moment.”How Sweden Triumphed Over Chinese COVID
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “The governor and what’s left of his inner circle have been working the phones, fighting for his political life in the wake the damning Aug. 3 report detailing the sexual harassment allegations of 11 women and what investigators found was retaliation against one who went public.” Report: Angel of Death Cuomo Attempting to Cut Deal to Avoid Impeachment
- “A report on the investigation released Tuesday said that both Kaplan and TIME’S UP co-founder Tina Tchen helped Cuomo’s team craft an op-ed discrediting accuser Lindsey Boylan.” TIME’S UP Co-Founder Resigns Over Ties to Angel of Death Cuomo Investigation
- “The full weight of New York’s political establishment bears down on Andrew Cuomo.”Scores Soon To Be Settled
- “I remember him laughing about the Monica Lewinsky situation, not because he didn’t believe her — he did — but because he thought it was funny.” Angel of Death Cuomo Refused to Hire Woman Because She “Wasn’t Pretty Enough,” Ex-Aide Claims
* * * * *
- “Lawmakers in 46 states have moved to limit governors’ emergency powers wielded during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, arguing executives have overextended their authority. . . The power struggles between legislatures and governors are not necessarily partisan, with the overwhelmingly-Democrat legislature in New York voting to limit Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s emergency powers in a bill passed in March.” 6 Governors Stripped of Power Because of Overreach During the Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “While it appears that adjudicated ballots wouldn’t have altered the outcome of the election, this report comes on the heels of a previous report documenting election integrity problems witnessed in Fulton County.” (appears to whom? – jjs) Thousands of Rejected Ballots in Atlanta Were Later Adjudicated and Counted
- “The results are decidedly mixed, with interesting splits emerging within different demographic groups.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Are State Voting Reforms Racist? Americans Again Are Deeply Divided
- “An election security report authored by House Democrats in 2018 expressed support for post-election audits in response to a plethora of vulnerabilities in U.S. election infrastructure, including machines that could be susceptible to ‘altered vote totals’ and influence efforts carried out by the Chinese Communist Party.” HYPOCRISY: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Commission Demanded Election Audits, Warned Against ”Altered Vote Totals” From Cyberattacks Carried Out By Chinese Communist Party
- “Fugitive lawmakers fled to Washington to avoid voting on a voting rights bill.” (arrest them anyway and offer their freedom in exchange for our political prisoners still being held in DC – jjs) Texas Judge Says Governor Can’t Have Runaway Democrats Arrested
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “An Atlanta couple — who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of retribution — obtained a copy of their child’s incoming teacher’s Amazon classroom wish list. The parents were startled by several of the books, many of which reference sexual orientation, transgenderism, and progressive ideology.” Atlanta Public School Told Catholic Couple To Remove Child From District If They Want To Avoid LGBTQ+ Issues in Kindergarten
- “Gov. Kate Brown guts requirement that high schoolers prove they can read, write, and do math.” Oregon Dems Eliminate High School Reading Proficiency Requirement
- “Prior to the extension, the moratorium was set to expire at the end of September.” Biden Extends Pause on Federal Student-Loan Payments
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Sun-Times also pointed out that “Lightfoot tried to talk to the male officer’s father, who himself is a retired Chicago police officer.’ Sources who were at the hospital suggested the officer’s father ‘clearly wanted nothing to do with Lightfoot.'” Report: Chicago Officers Turn Backs to Mayor Light-Loafers Lightfoot After Female Officer Killed
- “Talk is cheap, Mayor Lightfoot, and yours is the cheapest of all.” Light-Loafers Lightfoot Seemed More Outraged Over Chinese COVID Violations Than the Shooting of CPD Officer Ella French
- “Dem mayor has overseen surge in violent crime.” “Too Damn Late”: Chicago Police Union Head Slams Mayor Lightfoot After Officer Slain
- “[Officer Ella] French is the first Chicago police officer killed since Lightfoot became mayor of the city in 2019, but the city’s cops have faced a surge of gunfire in the past two years.”Two Brothers Charged in Fatal Shooting of Chicago Police Officer
- “Republicans target Dems’ soft-on-crime policy ahead of 2022 midterms.” As Violent Crime Rises Across Country, DCCC Chairman Backs Anti-Police Policies
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A recent conference panel organized by the Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism at Indiana University highlighted the influence of classic anti-Semitism in Black Lives Matter’s anti-Zionism.” Farrakhan Roots Feed Black Lives Matter Movement Anti-Semitism
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Garland was noncommittal on the issue when asked about it during his confirmation hearings.” NUNES: Attorney General Garland Might Try to Bury Durham Report
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Tony Navarrete was charged with seven felonies stemming from alleged child molestation.”Mark Kelly Calls for Ally’s Resignation Following Child Sex Abuse Charges
- “Ezekiel Emanuel, who previously claimed people shouldn’t live past 75, is reportedly being considered as a nominee for FDA commissioner.” Guy Who Thinks You Should Die at 75 Wants to Take Over FDA
- “Joe Biden is teetering in the corner. His popularity is careening downward due to the concurrent major crises he created: the border disaster and the inflation spike. Recognizing the data on this trend, amidst all the backroom machinations of the so-called infrastructure package, if the Republicans on Capitol Hill can steel themselves and see the opportunity, they can deliver a devastating knockout to Joe Biden.” Republicans Can Deliver A Knockout To Wobbly Biden — Will They?
- “Tells Biden to do his job and keep out illegal immigrant super-spreaders.” Gov. DeSantis’ Counterpunches Put Biden to Shame
- “When government makes the decision for you instead of you, you know, that is actually the definition of socialism.” Rep. Spartz: “A Lot” of Biden’s Policies Have “Underlined the Policy of Socialist System”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Elder on the rise and Newsom ‘underwater’ as recall vote approaches.”Brown’s Man Gavin Newsom Disses Black Man Larry Elder
- “Despite Democrat promises to renew California to its golden glory, the state is under incredible economic stress. Gov. Gavin Newsom’s recall is the only hope.” Newsom’s Recall is a Hail Mary for Californians Democrats Have Savagely Abused
- “AOC must be the only member of Congress whom CNN considers worthy of an entire hour in prime time. Don’t hold your breath waiting for an hour in prime time with Steny Hoyer. But then again, she’s the only one (apparently) that has inspired a sub-sub-sub genre of TikTok teens lip-synching to one of her speeches while putting on lipstick.” No, Titty Caca AOC, They Don’t Dislike You Because You’re a Woman — They Dislike You Because You’re a Socialist
- “Political tactics and censorship now make comparisons to the Soviet model appropriate.”Today’s Democrat Party Has Evolved into a Progressive Politburo
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Sanders tweeted Monday morning that his party’s budget ‘will bring undocumented people out of the shadows and provide them with a pathway to citizenship, including those who courageously kept our economy running in the middle of the deadly pandemic,’ but offered no specifics.” Dem Budget Includes Green Card Giveaway, Mass Amnesty
- “. . . they have driven a policy whose incoherence has yielded pressure at the border that may cost the Democrats control of one or both houses of Congress in next year’s midterm elections. So far, there is nothing in the administration’s short- or long-term strategizing that is likely to shift that dynamic.” Washington Post: Biden’s Migration Policy Is “Politically Toxic”
- “The Biden [junta’s] damaging conduct is obvious to most Americans, but Texas — and other states — are not bystanders in this war for Americans’ safety, security, and primacy.” Texas Has a Sovereign Obligation to Protect Its Citizens With Border Enforcement
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Washington Post ‘fact checker’ has canceled his hitpiece against me after @DrKarlynB brutally corrected his series of faulty assumptions, pre-conceived narrative, and obvious political bias. Democracy dies when the media lies,” Rufo tweeted about Glenn Kessler.WaPo’s Glenn Kessler Embarrasses Himself While Writing Hit Piece on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory Opponent Chris Rufo
- “There’s ‘no evidence that they’re responsible for the [Chinese] Covid surge,’ Brianna Keilar said.” XiNN Host Says Conservatives Are “Demonizing Immigrants as Diseased” Chinese COVID Spreaders. Here Are Some Facts (Chinese Lung AIDS is nothing compared to all the other third world plagues they bring in – jjs)
- “CNN’s Chris Cuomo aided and abetted in his brother New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s retaliation and coverup and has violated journalistic ethics.” It’s Time For XiNN to Finally Cancel Fredo Cuomo
- “A fawning Vogue headline reads, ‘Press Secretary Jen Psaki is Good At Mending Fences. Just Don’t Call Her Nice.'” Piss-Hockey Psaki Says Calling Her “Nice” is ‘Sexist’ and Sounds “Like Nails on a Chalkboard”
- “Actually, there are several important lessons to learn from the fact that Fox News cut out a bit of his interview with Donald Trump.” There’s a Lesson to be Learned About Dan Bongino’s Edited Trump Interview
- Bob Zimmerman: “. . . for decades now I have watched ordinary people look the other way whenever the left commits evil acts. Either they don’t want to know, or they consider such things irrelevant. That evil however has never been irrelevant. It however now has become very powerful, because it is now beginning to impact millions, in the worst way. To look the other way now is no different than ignoring the screams of a woman during a rape. ‘Well, it ain’t my problem, someone else will deal with it, I have things to do that interest me more.'”For Too Many, It Ain’t My Problem
- “The facts we have at hand should be enough to get the attention of the federal authorities and elected officials responsible for ending this nightmare.” Investigate Now: Federal Grants Sponsored Possibly Live Baby Harvesting at University of Pittsburgh
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Israel says it’s only ten weeks before Iran has enough weapons-grade material to make a nuke.” War Between Iran and Israel May Be Inevitable
- “Diplomat signs agreement to strengthen Abraham Accords between Israel and Bahrain.” Top Bahraini Official Visits Israel To Counter Iran
- “Republicans sound alarm on ‘reckless’ nominee Corey Hinderstein.” (they’re now rubbing our noses in it, and fuck the GOP – jjs) Biden Nominee Claims Iran Not Pursuing Nuclear Weapons, Contrary to Evidence
- Yes, but we kick their ass in Diversity/Equity/Inclusion PhDs and Queer Studies. Chinese Universities Quickly Outpacing US In Producing Technology PhDs
- “As trade deficits and [Chinese] COVID damage mount, America is watching. And waiting.”Who Will Be the Vindicator to “Cancel” China?
- “. . . Everything that you have, that you think is the best that your nation has to offer, is going to be the best that China will have to offer within a few years.” China Hosting the Summer Olympics Is an Extremely Bad Idea
- Michael Ledeen: “Is Xi in the midst of a serious reconsideration of Chinese diplomacy?” (I’m a fan of Ledeen, but considering the state of this nation and who is running it, I don’t see what he sees – jjs) China in Retreat?
- “Hungarian President Viktor Orban was once a dissident against communism. Then he turned to faith and flag — and became a heretic against liberalism.” Why Liberals Hate Hungary’s Viktor Orban So Much
- “Why Vichy conservatives fear a small country in Central Europe.” Much Ado About Hungary
- “People were in a state of euphoria,” Tsikhanouskaya said about the feeling in the country a year ago when over 100,000 people came out to protest. “We also thought: look how many of us there are, there’s no chance the regime can remain in power. Probably we weren’t ready for this level of cruelty.” (she just described the run-up to the 2020 US election – jjs)Belarusian Opposition Leader Tells Citizens To Keep Pushing Back Against Regime
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “To defend this nation, we need a healthy and ready force.” (resign and sack all the Commies – jjs) Biden Junta Seeks Vaccine Mandate for Troops
- “The groups had warned the resort’s owner that they would take retribution for the hotel’s hosting of a mixed-sex concert. No one was injured, but the attack damaged a wall.” ISIS-Inspired Terrorists Bomb Gaza Strip Resort for “Evil” of Mixed-Sex Concert
- “In an act of compassion, French priest Olivier Maire housed an arsonist who set fire to a French cathedral. Months later, the same arsonist killed him.” (also the Story of Socialism – jjs) Cathedral Arsonist Murders French Priest After Priest Provided Him Housing For Months
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- My guess is this is like Obama’s “stimulus” and not a one-shot deal. $3.5 trillion added every year, forever. Senate Votes To End Debate On Infrastructure Bill, Will Likely Pass Within the Next Few Days
- “Graham has destroyed — in supporting a pork-stuffed, racist, and unpaid for package — whatever good will he had among the base of the Republican party.” Cruz v. Graham on “Infrastructure” Monstrosity — Swamp Drainer vs. Swamp Creature
- “Like the battered wife who inexplicably returns to her abuser, Senate Republicans are recklessly reappearing to provide Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats a crucial win on infrastructure spending even while Biden and company continue to attack the GOP for every ill under the sun.” Despite Months Of Abuse, Senate Republicans Hand Dems a Crucial Win
- “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she won’t introduce the $1 trillion bill in the House unless the $3.5 trillion bill also passes the Senate. So pray first that the terrible bill dies — and that Pelosi then sticks to her guns.” (the one chance is that the Maoists will not compromise, but never fear; somehow, some way, the GOP-e will ride in to rescue them both – jjs) One Awful Bill, One Terrible Bill: Hope That the Dems’ Double-Dealing Dooms Them Both
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Toomey said Senate Democrats, Senate Republicans, and members of the Treasury Department struck an accord on how to fix the $30 billion tax on cryptocurrency in the legislation.” Senate Tries to Clean Up Crypto Mess: Coders Won’t Be Considered Financial Brokers in Toomey-Lummis “Infrastructure” Compromise
- “Nearly two million Americans put off searching for a job due to increased unemployment benefits, which totaled nearly $20 an hour at the height of the pandemic, a Morning Consult poll conducted in June found. However, as Republican-led states began phasing out enhanced benefits included in the American Rescue Plan (ARP), unemployed people once again began searching for jobs.” Judge Opposes Republican Governor, Orders State To Resume Federal Unemployment Benefits
- “Neoliberals have sold out our country. Trump knows how we can take it back.” (how many divisions does he have? – jjs) America Desperately Needs to Embrace Trumponomics
- Salena Zito: “Generous federal unemployment benefits funded by Biden’s American Rescue Plan currently give people $300 per week. Add that to state benefits and the motivation for workers to stay home is real.” The American Labor Crisis Has Hit All the Small Businesses on This One Street
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Obamacare set the stage for our medical slavery.” Tyranny Always Starts with a Little Prick
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The warning mentions the world is facing more ‘extreme weather,’ including those that have occurred for millennia — heatwaves, rain, drought, and tropical cyclones.” U.N. Report: Urgent Measures, Money Needed To Fight “Climate Change”
- “The IPCC has a habit of doctoring its own work in an effort to frighten and manipulate the public.” (gee, where have we heard this m.o. before? – jjs) Pants On Fire: U.N. Issues Another Climate Report
- “One of the clearest ways to see this is through climate economics. Because of climate change, the average person worldwide will be ‘only’ 436% as well-off in 2100 as they are now, instead of 450%.” Don’t Buy the Latest “Climate Change” Alarmism
- “An executive order to mandate electric-vehicle sales presents economic and environmental problems.” Costly and Counterproductive
- “While moving to a zero emissions industrial economy may or may not prevent a global environmental catastrophe, making such a move prematurely guarantees a global economic catastrophe.” America’s Automotive Future
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This new hypothesis aligns partly with others that say it was a combination of a dark spot and intervening dust that caused the dimming. None of these hypotheses however “solve” the mystery. Too little concrete information exists at present to do that.” Scientists: Betelgeuse Dimmed Because of Giant Dark Spot on Surface
- “Foot-dragging by NASA bureaucrats has apparently forced Rocket Lab to shift the launch of its CAPSTONE lunar orbit cubesat from its new launchpad in Wallops Island, Virginia, to its New Zealand launchpad.” Rocket Lab Shifts Another Launch from Virginia to New Zealand
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Texas judge granted full custody of a nine-year-old boy to his mother, who has sought to force the child to be transgender against the wishes of his father.” Judge Awards Custody of Nine-Year-Old James Younger to Trans-Activist Mother Who Wants to Transition Him
- “Today’s ruling protects patients, aligns with current medical research, and ensures doctors aren’t forced to violate their religious beliefs and medical judgment — a victory for common-sense, conscience, and sound medicine.” Second Federal Court Blocks Biden Mandate Requiring Doctors To Perform Trans Surgeries Against Conscience
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Rancid tuna with vinegar in moldy pita bread . . . Subway Owners Want Kneeling Megan Rapinoe Dropped as Spokeswoman: Report
- “Hail Pachamama, sweet source of our life.” Catholics for Pachamama?
- “After the media went berserk over a baseball fan supposedly using a racial slur, the team confirmed that the person was merely calling out to the mascot, ‘Dinger.'” After Media Run With Story of Rockies Fan Yelling Racial Slur, Evidence Shows He Was Yelling at Mascot
- Christian Toto: “Inspired by freedom and hip hop, Montz puts entertainment front and center.” Rob Montz Blazes Trail for Right-Leaning Video Channels
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The writing was on the wall a long time ago on this one.” “Shark Attacks” and the Rewiring of Your Senses
- Robert Spencer: “. . . Pierre Rehov has performed a singular service. And given us a terrific read in the process.” A Terrific “Hitler-Returns” Thriller — With a Sharp Realistic Edge
HITHER & YON
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.