Good morning, kids. Tuesday, and the abject catastrophe of the Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Ron Klain bug-out of our presence in Afghanistan continues, threatening to spread far beyond the confines of that dark age hell hole. Let’s face it; Joe Biden is not in charge of this illegitimate junta posing as an administration. He’s in the latter stages of dementia and only has flashes of lucidity when he’s running down this country, its heritage and citizenry for which he cares only insofar as how much he can swindle from them. That decision was made by someone, or worse, a committee of inept, ideologically-driven, faculty lounge dunderheaded Leftists whose own completely distorted worldview is the pseudo-intellectual equivalent of Biden’s physical mental deterioration. It’s a toss-up as to which is worse since, at the end of the day, the results are exactly the same.
Torn from his bowl of Ben & Jerry’s Jew-Boysenberry Ripple and being forced kicking and screaming from his safe house at Camp David to return to DC to make a statement, he got in front of the cameras and announced to the world that the buck stops here. Mental patient that he is, he more than likely thought that the words on the teleprompter meant confirmation of “the Big Guy gets 10 percent.” And right after that he placed the blame on President Trump.
“When I came into office, I inherited a deal that President Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Under his agreement, US Forces would be out of Afghanistan by May 1, 2021, just a little over three months after I took office. US forces had already drawn down during the Trump administration from roughly 15,500 American forces to 2,500 troops in country. And the Taliban was at its strongest militarily since 2001. The choice I had to make as your President was either to follow through on that agreement or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season. It would’ve been no ceasefire after May 1. There was no agreement protecting our forces after May 1. There was no status quo of stability without American casualties after May 1,” Biden said during his remarks from The White House.
It’s incredible how every single executive order and/or law that was passed or issued during Trump’s first term was eviscerated with a stroke of a pen. And yet this issue he had no control over? Even in the position as commander-in-chief? How is that even possible? Spoiler alert: it isn’t. No one was buying it. Even the always reliable agitprop media complex couldn’t cover it up and blame Trump. And when you’ve lost Jake Tapper the fake yapper. . .
“You’ve been listening to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden speaking at the White House — forced to talk about the worsening crisis in Afghanistan. Forced to speak to the nation after the calamity of the Taliban, the takeover of Afghanistan. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] stated that he stands squarely behind the decision he made to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan even though he has, in fact, been forced to send roughly 6,000 back in. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] saying in fact that, if anything, the events of the last few days — this foreign policy and humanitarian disaster — proves to him that he made the right decision, given the fleeing of Afghan politicians from the country and the collapse of the Afghan military.
“The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said that the buck stopped with him but, in fact, this speech was full of finger-pointing and blame, especially for the Afghans […] He did not really get into or accept any blame for the catastrophic exit that we have been watching on television for the last several days.”
Then again, perhaps the propagandists were ordered not to give air cover for Biden in order to pave the way for his removal from office. Not that Kamala in charge would make a damn bit of difference; she’s just as clueless about reality even playing with a full deck as Biden is demented. As I stated above, Biden’s a criminal who has spent nearly 50 years in government goniffing millions from the taxpayer, bribes from corporations and donors and worse selling his influence to foreign powers, some of them hostile. Is it beyond the realm of possibility, given everything we have seen and learned since last year that this move is a sellout to our greatest enemy?
Often highlighted as for being “closely aligned” with the White House during the Obama years, the Center for American Progress (CAP) carries similar influence under Biden, counting several former employees and fellows as officials in Joe Biden’s White House.
The think tank’s Chinese Communist Party-sponsored paper from July 2015 is entitled “Exploring Avenues for China-U.S. Cooperation on the Middle East”. One of the paper’s authors is now Biden’s China Policy Coordinator for the Office of the Undersecretary of State for Economic Growth, Melanie Hart. . .
. . . “China and the United States are conducting regular consultation on Middle East affairs and furthering institution building,” the report celebrates while urging the two countries to continue their joint efforts in the region. It also highlights Afghanistan as a potential area of cooperation:
Yet the assumption of U.S.-China competition overlooks a unique opportunity to transform U.S.-China cooperation in a region deeply important to both countries: Central and South Asia, in particular Afghanistan and Pakistan. . .
. . . The report calls for the U.S. to embrace the Chinese regime’s controversial Belt and Road Initiative, as the report contains a section titled: “U.S. and China Silk Road Visions: Collaboration, not Competition.
“The opportunity to connect the Middle East with the rest of the global economy through the New Silk Road initiative offers a possible new frame of hope and progress, as the Middle East faces daunting challenges in the early years of the 21st century,” it notes.
The Chi-Coms are going to paraphrase Obama and say to Biden “at some point, you’ve earned your ten percent” and then wave bye-bye to him. And us. We for sure are a fundamentally unserious nation but worse we have figuratively and literally insane people running this government, its foreign policy and its military and law enforcement agencies. Collectively, they have a laser-like focus inward, on chimeric “white supremacist” bogeymen while a range of international bad actors up to and including the nuclear armed Red Chinese are itching to start a war, if for no other reason than to drum up nationalist sentiment at home to quell the dissatisfaction and unrest of their own abused citizenry.
. . . while no one will be fired or even reprimanded for our disastrous exit from Afghanistan, much less for the insane decision to stay there for twenty years without having a clear idea of victory or any coherent endpoint, in China, they’re paying very close attention and learning one of the obvious lessons of the last few days. The Global Times article features a cartoon of the American eagle with one wing on the shoulder of Taiwan’s President Tsai Ing-wen, presumably offering her wise counsel while leading her to walk right into an open manhole. That sums up the article’s point succinctly. “The world has witnessed,” says Global Times, “how the US evacuated its diplomats by helicopter while Taliban soldiers crowded into the presidential palace in Kabul. This has dealt a heavy blow to the credibility and reliability of the US.”
Indeed. The Chinese daily then reminds the world that “the US abandoned its allies in South Vietnam” in 1975, and asks, “Is this some kind of omen of Taiwan’s future fate?” Clearly, if the Chinese Communist Party has anything to do with it, it is indeed an omen.
Taiwan is already no stranger to betrayal by the United States. On July 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon began the now-common practice of America abandoning allies and embracing enemies when he announced that he would become the first president to visit Communist China. The visit took place in February 1972 and led, several years after Nixon was out of office, to U.S. recognition of the Beijing government as the sole legitimate government of China and the withdrawal of that recognition from the Taiwanese government. . .
. . . Could Nixon have reached out to Communist China without betraying Taiwan? We will never know. But as far as our present-day difficulties with Communist China go, that’s where our troubles began. And now the Chinese Communists see Biden’s handlers as appallingly weak, providing them with an unparalleled opportunity to seize Taiwan, secure in the knowledge that America’s response will be woke, weak, schoolmarmish, self-righteous, and impotent. Biden’s handlers’ weakness in Afghanistan could have consequences that will play out worldwide, for decades or even centuries to come. They should have known that projecting weakness on the world stage only emboldens the most evil actors. Or maybe they just didn’t care.
I don’t think the Chi-Coms fully understand what would happen if they should attempt to take Taiwan by force. I suspect the Taiwanese are not as weak as the Reds think. Initially it might resemble the winter war of 1939 between the Finns and Soviets. It will be the Chi-Com response to a potential initial humiliation that could set the world on fire. And then of course, there’s Iran and Israel. I didn’t think things could get any worse after January 6th. But what is happening now in Afghanistan is just plain scaring the shit out of me for what’s to come.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Center for American Progress — a leading left-wing think-tank influential in the Biden White House — partnered with a Chinese Communist Party influence group on reports guiding American policy in the Middle East.” A Senior Biden Staffer Wrote n Afghanistan Policy Paper Which Was Sponsored by a Top Chinese Communist Influence Group
- Julie Kelly: “How top officials traded the security and stability of Afghanistan, and by extension, America, to instead promote unfounded fears about white domestic terrorists.”January 6 as Distraction from Afghanistan, Other Crises
- Daniel Greenfield: “All wars are forever when you don’t know what you’re fighting for.”Afghanistan Didn’t Fall: It Never Existed
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “After the disastrous events in Afghanistan, we must confront a serious question: Is Joe Biden capable of discharging the duties of his office or has time come to exercise the provisions of the 25th Amendment?” Rick Scott Float Biden’s Ouster: “Has Time Come to Exercise the Provisions of the 25th Amendment?”
- Unfortunately, Kamala Harris even with all her mental faculties is not much better. Ex-Obama Doctor Floats 25th Amendment: Biden “Mentally Incapable,” “Something Must Be Done!”
- “Biden never addressed why it all went haywire this weekend.” Biden Blames Everyone But Himself for Afghanistan Withdrawal Fiasco
- After setting the world on fire, he wants to have his bowl of Ben & Jerry’s Jew-Boysenberry Ripple in peace . . . Biden Returns To Camp David After White House Speech on Afghanistan
- “According to Convention of States Action president Mark Meckler, the poll shows ‘there is absolutely no question that the American people are not buying the lies on Afghanistan.'”Poll: Nearly 70 Percent of Americans Disapprove of Biden’s Handling of Afghanistan
- “Harris confirmed to CNN’s Dana Bash that she was the ‘last person in the room’ before [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden decided to remove all troops from Afghanistan.”Kamala Harris Claimed “Key Role” in Afghanistan Withdrawal Decision
- “The Taliban’s triumphant road to Kabul is paved with woke intentions.” The Woke Road to Kabul
- “The outcome in Afghanistan, including the withdrawal, would have been totally different if the Trump Administration had been in charge,” Trump insisted. “Who or what will Joe Biden surrender to next? Someone should ask him, if they can find him.” Trump Has a Question for Joe Biden
- Margot Cleveland: “Under Biden’s direct command, the Taliban reportedly seized hundreds of U.S. Humvees, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, and several million-dollar U.S. drones.” No, Biden Can’t Blame Trump for the Afghanistan Withdrawal Disaster
- “Panetta, who presided over some strategic operations in Afghanistan during Obama’s term suggested that the Biden administration had suffered from a significant intelligence failure.”Obama CIA Director: Biden Must Take “Responsibility” for Afghanistan Debacle, “Admit Mistakes”
- “Sad. My father was our next-to-last ambassador in Saigon, and our ambassador when ‘peace deal’ was negotiated in Laos,” tweeted Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island. “How that all ended deserved more attention.” Even Democrat Sen. Sheldon Whorehouse Compares Fall of Kabul to Saigon as Biden Junta Denies Connection
- “Pelosi warned the extremists “the world is watching.” Does she actually believe thugs who persecute women — deny them education, enslave them in marriages against their will, take away their freedoms and banish them from much of public life — give one fig about what the world thinks?” Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Scolding Taliban for Their Brutality Even as Her Leader Green-Lights Atrocities
- “Here’s the biggest thing: on the most critical national security incident of the last 20 years — the Afghan withdrawal — [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden isn’t even sitting at the White House. The commander-in-chief is not surrounded in-person by his advisers and is out on vacation.” Kash Patel: Joe Biden Is on Vacation “While Afghanistan Is on Fire”
- “His statement about recent events in Afghanistan will be one for the ages — a perfect example of the fecklessness of Democrat governance in America.” The Embarrassment That Is Joe Biden
- “You have sold out American lives and honor.” This Is All Your Fault, Joe
- “If things go wrong on your watch, then you are the guy that gets the blame.” The Mess is on Your Watch, Joey Boy
* * * * *
- Why Jack Dorsey is not at this moment – rhetorically speaking – being strung up by his soy-shrunken ovaries is beyond me. Taliban Leaders Used Twitter and WhatsApp to Help Capture Kabul
- “Seven were confirmed dead amid the chaos at the Kabul airport.” U.S. Resumes Flights Out of Afghanistan After Airport Security Breach
- Robert Spencer: “Whatever the main concerns may be of the obscure, rudderless, far-Left muddle known as the Biden [junta], acting to safeguard the well-being of the United States and its citizens most certainly isn’t one of them.” Biden Goes Full America-Last, Won’t Prioritize Getting Americans Out of Kabul Over Afghans
- “The mastermind of the regime change isformer detainee Khairkhwa, the Taliban mullah whom Obama released from Gitmo even though the Pentagon classified him as too dangerous to release.” Taliban Leader Was Freed From Gitmo in 2014 Swap by Obama
- So Biden’s puppet-master controllers in Kalorama knew about this three months ago. IG in May: “Defense Intelligence Agency Said That the Taliban Is Very Likely Preparing for Large-Scale Offensives”
- “The additional troops come as U.S. forces have had trouble controlling the Karzai International Airport in Kabul. The airport has become the central hub for the United States and other countries evacuating citizens and refugees from Afghanistan.” Biden Orders More Troops Into Kabul After Airport Overrun With Afghans, Evac Flights Suspended
- “Bagram prison contained the 5,000 ‘highest value’ Taliban, al-Qaeda and Islamic State fighters captured on the battlefield.” Thousands of Top al-Qaeda, ISIS Terrorists Freed as Taliban Takes Afghanistan
- “The refusal to understand the nature of jihadist Islam will lead to massive deaths and a resurgent effort at a Caliphate. We need to do better next time around.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Genocide
* * * * *
- “China poised to fill vacuum in Afghanistan as United States flees Taliban takeover.” (back to rooting for the Taliban – jjs) China Touts “U.S. Humiliation” in Afghanistan in Warning to Taiwan
- “China stands to hit the jackpot with the Taliban in charge . . . China’s influence in the region grows while Joe Biden gets lost in his own yard.” Who Benefits From the Taliban Takeover? The Same Country That Has Paid Millions to the Bidens.
- “Where would I go?” Afghanistan’s First Female Mayor Says She’s Waiting for Taliban to Come and Kill Her
- “Tehran is committed to ‘neighborly’ relations with Taliban, Iranian president says.” Iran Celebrates U.S. “Defeat” in Afghanistan
- “The Americans who died in Afghanistan won’t have done so in vain if we learn the long-term lesson here: the people who lead this country aren’t fit for the task.” The Afghanistan Failure Proves America’s Regime Isn’t Fit To Lead
- “As Kabul falls, Crenshaw claims it is proof America should further commit itself to a country 7,000 miles away and with absolutely nothing to offer.” There Will Never Be Enough Blood or Money Spent in Afghanistan for Warmongers Like Dan Crenshaw
- “A U.S. [so-called quote-unquote “president”] facilitates the return of a global terrorist sanctuary.” Biden Bungles Afghanistan
- “The Forrest Gump of American decline?” Jake Sullivan Presides Over Yet Another Foreign Policy Disaster
- “What lessons should we draw from the war in Afghanistan?” Goodbye, Kabul
- “For 20 years, these fools have been telling us the fruition of their fantasy was right around the corner. For 20 years, our country poured blood and treasure into their stupid experiment, and in one day — a single day — it all fell apart.” The Disastrous Neocon Ideology Dies in Kabul
- Conrad Black: “The more serious and recurrent the failures and humiliations of the Biden [Junta], the more China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea will push and provoke America and its allies.” “A Pitiful, Helpless Giant”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Candidate Biden promised to unite America. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden divides it — and worse.” The Dystopia of Progressivism
- “I was one of the police officers who entered Breonna Taylor’s apartment that fateful night, but the establishment is blocking my efforts to tell my story.” The Breonna Taylor Story the Left Doesn’t Want You to Hear
$1 TRILLION “INFRASTRUCTURE” SELLOUT, $3.5 TRILLION SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- “Indeed, Graham was one of the 19 republicans that joined democrats to pass the infrastructure package.” South Carolina County GOP Censures Lindsey Graham for Infrastructure Vote
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Mayor de Blasio announced on Monday that New Yorkers must possess ‘the Key to NYC’ in the form of a vaccine pass to ‘participate in everything our city has to offer.'” DeBolshevik’s Tyrannical Vaccine Mandate Starts Today; Fed Up New Yorkers Raucously Protest
- “In a surprising turn of events, multiple labor unions are pushing back against the idea of vaccine mandates.” Unions Push Back Against Chinese COVID Vaccine Mandates
- “Based on ongoing research and actual experience with these drugs, there should be a significant slow-down in the approval process and a suspension in the mass vaccination program.” The FDA Must Not Hastily Grant Final Approval for the Chinese Covid-19 Vaccine
- DeSantis Press Sec.: “Since when do dictators prioritize individual rights over the unchecked expansion of government power?” Florida Mayor Calls Ron DeSantis a “Dictator” for Blocking Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions
- “Martin Kulldorff was suspended from Twitter for a month after questioning how effective masks really are at protecting against [Chinese] COVID-19. Now, LinkedIn is censoring his posts, even going so far as to remove two for violating its misinformation policy.” Harvard Medical Professor Censored for Questioning Legitimacy of Masks
- “U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy claimed Sunday while discussing [Chinese] COVID-19 that Americans “don’t have the right” to “irresponsibly spread misinformation.” (first amendment, bitch; this hack is one to talk as we’ve had nothing but a torrent of lies from his, Fauci’s and Wallensky’s cake holes for months – jjs) Surgeon General: People Don’t Have a Right to Spread “Misinformation”
- Dominick A. Rascona, MD, FCCP: “The young should be encouraged, but not coerced, into getting the [Chinese] COVID vaccine, given the relevant research.” Coercive Vaccine Mandates for Those Under 25 Resemble a Military Draft
- “[Chinese] COVID obedience is for the peasants.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: Us and Them
* * * * *
- “Amazon’s Lord of the Rings series’ New Zealand exit decision is a potential tourism nightmare.” Latest Chinese COVID Death: New Zealand’s Lord of the Rings Empire
- “Tennessee’s former top vaccine official was caught by the government ordering a dog muzzle to her office and claiming it was sent as a threat.” Former Tennessee Vaccine Chief Faked Threat by Mailing Dog Muzzle to Her Own Office
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Piece of shit mutt traitor Spenser Rapone. University of Texas Hires “Commie Cadet” Who Posted Photos Praising Cuban Revolution, Communism
- “Another social-justice-steeped pedagogy is gaining ground — and like the others, it won’t help students understand the world.” Media Literacy’s False Promise
- “The crisis in Albany has only made this predicament even more uncertain, further jeopardizing the prospect of this aid reaching its intended beneficiaries: our students.” New York State Bureaucrats Hoarding Federal Funds Meant for Religious Schools
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “De Blasio believes it’s foolish to send a murderer to prison when you can pay him $1,000 a month in the hopes he agrees to stop honeycombing his neighbors.” (but if you have a fake vaccination card, it’s 30 years in Leavenworth at hard labor – jjs) Shoot Somebody and Get $1,000 Per Month to Play Nice. Way to Go, DeBolshevik
* * * * *
- “The alleged abuse by the now-81-year-old “Like a Rolling Stone” singer and songwriter occurred multiple times, and some of the incidents took place at the famed Chelsea Hotel, the suit claims.” (call me extremely skeptical – jjs) Bob Dylan Sued for Allegedly Sexually Abusing 12-Year-Old Girl in 1965
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Caroline Kennedy and Eric Garcetti are affiliated with Beijing-partnered Asia Society.” Top Biden Ambassador Picks Served on Board of China-Backed Group
ANGEL OF DEATH CUOMO RESIGNATION, NURSING HOME SCANDAL, SEXUAL ASSAULT & OTHER DEM GOV SCANDALS
- “Let me be clear — the committee’s work over the last several months, although not complete, did uncover credible evidence in relation to allegations that have been made in reference to the governor.” Top NY State Dem Reverses, Commits to “Final Report” on Angel of Death Cuomo Investigation
- “My position has never changed. I never misled anyone about the information I was delivering or not delivering on this program.” Fredo Cuomo Breaks Wind, er, Silence on Brother’s Scandal, Admits to Urging Angel of Death to Resign
- “With the sudden fall of Kabul, the list of this [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] damaging policy blunders expands.” Who Else is Tired of All This Winning Under Biden?
- “Part Two of our series on replacing conservatism with American revivalism.” American Revivalism and the Afghan Collapse
- “Democrat Terry McAuliffe ducked out of a forum on disability issues on Thursday to attend a private fundraiser in Las Vegas with Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak.” Terry McAuliffe Ditches Forum on Disability Issues to Fundraise in Las Vegas With an Alleged Domestic Abuser
- Sold out Trump and the nation when they needed him most. Condolences to the family. Paul Mitchell, Republican Turned Independent From Michigan, Dead at 64
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- 80,000 potential Mohammed Atta-boys. What could possibly go wrong? Washington Post: 80,000 Afghans Want U.S. Green Cards, Citizenship
- They can all move to Crawford and “marry” your daughters and your wife. George W. Bush Releases Statement on Afghanistan Calling on U.S. to Accept Refugees
- “U.S. Customs and Border Protection is making a record number of arrests at the border, including criminals, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and suspected terrorists.” Border Patrol Chief: Suspected Terrorists Crossing U.S. Border at Levels “Never Seen Before”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It’s the official equivalent of a flippant ‘thoughts and prayers’ remark.” Devastated Female Afghan Reporter Weeps During Pentagon Briefing. John Kirby’s Response Was Yet Another Slap in the Face.
- “The beast will grow another head any day now.” The Three-Headed Media Hydra and the Fall of Afghanistan
- “Twitter’s political abuse of rules meant to crack down on hacking undermines the viability of these vital policies.” Twitter’s Nakedly Partisan Hacked Materials Policy
- The Taliban watching the TV monitors at Kabul International are ROFLTAO. XiNN’s Small, Bitter Fruit Don Lemon: “I’m Not an Opinion Host . . . I Get It Right”
- “The Democrats and the Left never change . . . Or as Democrat Governor George Wallace put in 1963, ‘Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Illinois University Now Proudly Discriminating According to Race
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Global Times, an organ of the Chinese Communist Party (CPP), has learned a lesson from Old Joe Biden’s Afghanistan catastrophe: Taiwan is in deep trouble, and the Americans won’t help it.” Emboldened China Warns Taiwan: “The Island’s Defense Will Collapse” and the “U.S. Military Won’t Come to Help”
- “The pro-democracy group behind Hong Kong’s annual July 1 rally and the famous street protests of 2019 has announced it is disbanding.” Pro-Democracy Group Behind Hong Kong Protests Disbands Amid China Crackdown
- “King Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah accepted the prime minister’s resignation, and Yassir will now serve as interim prime minister until a new leader is appointed.” Malaysia’s Prime Minister Resigns, Asks Forgiveness “For All My Mistakes and Weaknesses”
- Humberto Fontova: “If the Foreign Agents Registration Act was ever actually enforced, some Democrats would be in handcuffs.” Is Biden Resetting Obama’s Unconditional Surrender to Castro?
- “What the terrorists are hiding.” Hamas Bars UN Inspectors From Tunnel Site Under School
- Is he off his meds or is it merely jealousy and grudging admiration? Xi Jinping Is the “Most Dangerous Enemy” of the Free World, Says . . . Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon George Soros?
- “How to make Beijing pay.” Reining in China
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Biden said ‘more people are coming home from Iraq with brain cancer’ than ‘any other war.'”This “Syndrome” Affecting Veterans Has Little Evidence — But Biden Has Bought Into It
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The persecution Christians experienced in just one month under Islam.”“They Were Given the Choice Between Death and Converting to Islam”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “What is surprising is that support from independents is virtually nonexistent.” Support For Biden Spending Plans Evaporates If It Means Tax Hikes: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Local municipalities balk at a new state levy they fear will hurt their economy.”Washington State’s Tax Revolt
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The massive — and permanent — increase will be available to all 42 million people who receive food stamps. That’s one in eight Americans who won’t have to worry about their food budgets, largely at the expense of those who do have to worry. But setting aside the unfairness of it all for just a moment, the increase is likely to be a wash, at best.” Food Stamps Get a 25% Raise While Your Paycheck Shrinks
- “. . . For ordinary Americans, that is.” Biden Can’t Stand Prosperity
- “There’s a ‘trillion-dollar opportunity right next to the poorest people in America and we can’t do anything about it,’ Alaskan Gov. Mike Dunleavy told The Federalist.” (nullification, Dunleavy; it’s what’s for breakfast – jjs) Alaska Governor Blasts Biden For Devastating America’s Poor With Bans on American Oil
- “Biden canceled the Keystone XL Pipeline and canceled oil and gas leases via executive orders on his first day in office. He faces lawsuits over those actions while they contribute to the rise in energy prices. The instability his decisions have caused in Afghanistan could have yet another negative impact on the economy.” OPEC+ Rejects Biden’s Call to Pump More Oil
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The one thing that is truly warming is the emotional temperature, as well as the rhetoric of the interested parties. If against the evidence we continue to believe that carbon is an evil agent, and if the current anti-carbon delirium should prevail, we are in for a chilling surprise, regardless of our righteous convictions.” (carbon in all its forms is life itself – jjs) In Praise of Carbon
- “Some events must be seen for oneself, and even then still can’t be believed — and that’s certainly the case when it comes to American energy independence.” I Am Glad I Was Alive to See It
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “China’s intention [is] to claim all the land it occupies in space, in direct violation of the Outer Space Treaty. Unlike the western nations, it doesn’t care that under that treaty’s restrictions, it can’t provide property rights to its citizens. It will possess everything it gets in space, for itself.” China, Politics and Space
- “Cool image time!. . . The scientists title this image ‘Lineated Valley Fill.’ The vagueness of this title is because they have not yet confirmed that this lineated valley fill is a glacier flowing downhill to the west. Nonetheless, the material filling this valley has all the features one expects glaciers to exhibit.” A Martian River of Ice
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Michael Moore took to Twitter to express his excitement after data from the United States Census Bureau revealed a decline in the number of white people.” (want to make it even better and faster, Tubby? Find the nearest oven and stick your head in it – jjs) Leftist Hack Propagandist Michael Moore Celebrates Decline In White People: “Best Day Ever In US History”
- “Recharge in places where trust is high. Our cars don’t just equal freedom. They help bridge understanding.” America the Beautiful Is Small
HITHER & YON
- “The 1986 crime drama features a chilling Michael Caine and endless layers.” Mona LisaMade Fans of Bob Hoskins, Complicated Antiheroes, Smile
- “Stillwater begins as an engaging crime thriller, but its emotional investment in Bill Baker’s fight to save Allison is what connects us with the story.” Crime Drama StillwaterExplores the West’s Identity Crisis — And the Ties That Promise Hope
- Salena Zito: “Once upon a time, it was an industry that focused on finding ways to tell good stories and entertain viewers.” Trevor Donovan’s Approach to Hollywood and Celebrity Is a Much-Needed Throwback
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.