Good morning, kids. Middle of the week and the officially sanctioned Democrat Party anti-Semitism remains a hot topic, but it’s President Trump’s reaction to it that underscores one of his greatest strengths: His willingness, even eagerness to fight back. From our Politics section, Rabbi Aryeh Spero writing in American Greatness:
…People mischaracterize and belittle Trump’s tweets as un-presidential and unbecoming of his office. He can be crude, to be sure. In reality, the president is using the platform [Twitter] to deny and challenge the assertions of the people – media manipulators and rabble-rousing liberal politicians – who would disdain and debase this great country… For truly, when Trump’s opponents smear him over his position on immigration, borders, nationalism, patriotism, or they call him a racist, they don’t mean just him. They are talking about you and me and anyone who holds similar positions…
[UPDATE: Several commenters are correct to take exception to the Rabbi’s declamation that the president “can be crude” without citing one single incident of his alleged crudeness. I agree with them. He’s far from crude. He’s honest. Paraphrasing Harry Truman, “he gives them the truth and they think it’s hell.”]
The President’s taking to Twitter or any available microphone on any given occasion to defend himself, and really all of us as the good Rabbi states, has got the Democrat-Left-Media and their cuckservative confederates completely apoplectic. It’s not that he offends their sensibilities and all that rot. It’s because by going after them, mostly with all the subtlety and sophistication of two sets of brass knuckles and a cutting torch, he cuts through their lies and distortions, exposing them as the frauds they are and forcing them to defend the indefensible. That is something that’s never been done, with the possible exception of Ronald Reagan. And if polling and anecdotal evidence showing significant defections among blacks, Latinos and other heretofore solidly Democrat constituencies is any indicator, it poses an existential threat to that party’s electoral competitiveness and, what they considered as little as three years ago, electoral domination. Hence, open borders and now the “white supremacy” myth.
It’s a two-fisted attack by Donny Two-Scoops; expose the lies and then make them commit multiple self-inflicted dick-punches or rake-steps in trying to defend the indefensible. All one has to do is look at the way Dubya or the past two GOP nominees handled their attackers; curl up in a ball, beg for mercy and blame their own supposed base for all their alleged sins. No more. Hell, they never once called out their opponents or policies, as was SOP for the GOP. And that was half the problem. In not responding to being tarred and feathered as the illegitimate child of Snidely Whiplash and Adolf Hitler, too many Americans were led to believe that the party of slavery, racism and in-utero (and now ex-utero) baby killing were the good guys. While it certainly helped to have virtually the entire media and academia from K to post-grad in their back pockets, especially in the pre-alternative media age, it was no excuse to not fight back. Note that it’s assholes like George Will who out of one side of their cake-holes claim politics ain’t beanbag while out the other proclaim fighting back in any manner, let alone the way the orange-comb-over gavone from Queens does, is beneath the dignity of elected office. But I digress.
Trump rhetorically kicking over the tables of the moneychangers in the temple I think is going to be, or has the potential to be, a sea change in American politics going forward. But, delicious as it all is, it wouldn’t have been worth jack shit had his policies, especially the tax cuts and tariffs, not created the greatest economic boom in a century. That too was a slap in the face to the globalists who both poo-pooed it as “a magic wand” and because it disproved their own previously unassailable economic theories. More crucially, it threw a monkey wrench into their plot to destroy our economy and serve us up to some sort of Soros-led world dictatorship on a silver platter.
As I said, it has the potential to be a political sea change, but since sadly, Trump cannot be president for the next 40 years, the big question is will his way of doing things be the spark that ignites Trumpism as a political movement or is it going to be a mere flash in the pan (cue lyrics to We Don’t Need Another Hero, in the bridge just before the sax solo)? Whatever the future holds, things cannot and will not go on as before, not with the Democrat Party fully exposed to a much broader audience as the evil tyrants we always knew them to be. For sure, come the inevitable day they do recapture the White House, “interesting times” will most definitely ensue.
- Trump Blasts Anti-Semitic Democrats: They “Hate Israel and Hate Jewish People”
- President Trump: Jews Voting Democrat Show “Total Lack of Knowledge or Great Disloyalty”
- Prager: Criticism of Israel Is Not Anti-Semitism; Anti-Zionism Is
- Harsanyi: Don’t Fall For Bro-Fo’s and Rancida’s Lies About Israel
- Rabbi Fischer: The Myth of Jewish Influence in the Democrat PartyAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYTo Trump’s signature issue that is part and parcel of the planned dismantling of America as founded, namely immigration and border security. The links are few but they’re pretty damned crucial where the DoJ has made the case to SCOTUS that Obama’s unilateral DACA amnesty is completely illegal, and as we await Chief Justice Julia Roberts to tell us “it’s a tax,” the administration is now going after the idiotic Flores ruling that was the actual culprit in separating families so that they all can be held together indefinitely, as they should be, before being repatriated back to where they came from. Lastly, ICE seizes enough fentanyl to wipe out a mid-sized city in one fell swoop. But ICE is the equivalent of the SS, or so we’ve been told 88,888,888 times already.
- Justice Department Tells Supreme Court: DACA Amnesty Is Illegal
- Trump Administration Seeks To Terminate Flores Settlement Limiting Detention Of Migrant Families
- A Single ICE Bust Seizes Enough Fentanyl to Kill “750,000 People,” Says ProsecutorCIVILWAR 2.0Leftist mayor of Portland Ted Wheeler posts a nice little photo of him and wifey strolling down a quiet street that only a day earlier saw heads getting bashed in by the black-clad brown-shirts, and I’m sure it will be a shock to learn that this former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi of the “Heil Hitler Eighty Eight” blood libeling of everyone who vote for President Trump, was appointed as Assistant Director for Counterintelligence by… Robert J. Mueller. My Fredo-nian translation skills are not at Berlitz level, but Figliuzzi seems to mean “teaser of children.” YMMV.
- “Resign”: Portland Mayor Blasted For Oblivious Photo Of Him and His Wife
- Unhinged Former FBI Director Targets Trump SupportersDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASHmm, the Dems sure hate dark money but it seems as if some money is more dark than others, Judicial Watch goes after Sheldon Whorehouse for playing a lawyer on television, and also from Rhode Island, this Governor Raimondo is facing an ethics investigation over shady dealings in her capacity as the head of the Democrat Governors Association. So far, that’s three known assholes with the name of Raimondo.
- Dem Dark Money Group Begins Ads in Support of Dems Opposed to Dark Money
- Maine Dark Money Group Behind False Ad Tied to Sara Gideon
- Judicial Watch Files Complaint Against Sheldon Whorehouse Alleging Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Dem Governor Faces Ethics Investigation (are all assholes named “Raimondo?” – jjs)JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S DEATHHe’s still dead.POLITICSOn the political scene, despite the brain farts and wife with all the affection of Stella Mudd CNN is putting Joey Bidet back into a double-digit lead as Kamala-Toe shrivels along with Mayor Buttplug, while Julian Castro will be in next month’s debate. Tom Perez has to go south of the border for dinero, the Searchlight Strangler even thinks the progressivism stinks (except for the pedophilia), pollsters are just sham artists, Kentucky Dem candidate opposing Matt Bevin is as dumb as a bollard at the World Trade Center, Andrew Cuomo threatens to break legs if you say “Fredo,” Michael Goodwin rips De Bolshevik, farmers and minorities high on PDT, John C. Calhoun and today’s Dems and another look at the “white supremacy” myth.
- New CNN Poll: 12-Point Decline for Kamala-Toe, “Brains” Bidet Regains Double Digit Lead
- Poll: Boat Shoes Buttplug, Kamala-Toe Five-O No Longer “Top Tier” Candidates
- New CNN Poll Qualifies Julian Castro For September Democratic Debate
- Tom Perez Holds Fundraisers In Mexico As DNC Struggles To Raise Money
- Harry Reid Trashes Progressive Proposals Pushed By 2020 Democrats
- Have Pollsters Learned Nothing since the Last Election?
- Kentucky Democrats Revive “Deplorable” Label With Attack on Republican Governor (run on that again, Dems – jjs)
- Andrew Cuomo: “Don’t You Dare Liken My Family” to The Godfather (…or I’ll have your legs broken – jjs)
- Goodwin: Dear Mayor De Bolshevik – An Open Letter to Our Hapless Mayor
- Why Farmers Aren’t Going To Abandon Trump Over the Trade War
- Trump Is Fighting the Battles No One Was Willing to Fight
- Why Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Among Minorities
- When “White” Became an Ideology and Not a Human Reality
- The Ghost of John C. Calhoun Haunts Today’s American LeftFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Trump rips media for recession agitprop, Slimes hides the economic boon in defending our borders, Chi-Coms use our Big Brother Tech to crush HK rebels, and CNN lied about ICE in a baby separation story. Shocking.
- President Trump: Many in Establishment Media “Would Love to See a Recession”
- NY Times Hides Economic Truth to Smear Trump’s Policies as “Anti-Immigrant”
- China Launches Massive Twitter, Facebook Propaganda Campaign Against Hong Kong Protesters
- Medical Exam Contradicts CNN Story About ICE Separating Nursing Mother From BabySECOND AMENDMENTAce hit this yesterday but it seems that Trump’s initial talk about more gun control in the wake of El Paso and Dayton was a ruse. I hope.
- President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights to “Slippery Slope” (I knew he was just giving lip service – jjs)ABORTIONCookie Milano is a rotten crumb, and the myth of Planned Parenthood as women’s health provider is exploded.
- “Cookie” Milano Says Her “Life Would Be Completely Lacking” If Not For Her Abortions (strychnine, FTW, Cookie – jjs)
- Planned Parenthood Shows “True Colors,” Choses Abortion Over Federal Health Care DollarsFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALTom Cotton warns Chi-Coms about cracking down on Hong Kong, Fredo-nian PM resigns paving way for Salvini to be first EU populist PM, Aussies join US to patrol Strait of Hormuz, mullahs mulling more meshugas, Brits release blockade running oil tanker that funds IRGC as US warns ports not to assist it, US talking to Venezuelan drug kingpin about ousting Maduro in exchange for immunity (meh, one Manuel Noriega was enough), is Mike Pompeo succumbing to swamp gas fever?, and notes on the leaked no-deal Brexit notes.
- Cotton: Chinese Military Action Against Hong Kong Protests Would Be “Grave Miscalculation”
- Italian PM Conte Resigns, Paving Way for Matteo Salvini to Take Over
- Australia Joins US-Led Shipping Protection Mission in Strait of Hormuz
- The Mullahs’ Provocations: Iran Heightens the Stakes
- UK Releases Oil Tanker Accused Of Assisting Iranian Terrorist Group
- Report: US in Talks with Venezuelan “Drug Kingpin” Diosdado Cabello About Ousting Maduro
- Pompeo Pressures Trump Into Kneecapping Planned Cuts To Foreign Aid
- Germany Will Now Work To Meet NATO Obligations After US Ambassador Calls Out Their Deficiency
- As Released Iranian Supertanker Heads for Greece, US Warns Ports Not to Assist It
- The Leaked No-Deal Brexit Document Is A Wake-Up Call For TransparencyDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRSGraft, fraud and waste in the name of national defense.
- NDAA Shakeup Is a Shakedown for America’s National SecurityDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONThree on the collapse of the Golden State into third world shit-hole status.
- California’s Homeless Crisis Pushes Business Owner Out
- Kanye West’s “Star Wars” Domes for Homeless Battles the “Dark Side” of California’s Permit Process
- Where Has the Money Gone? San Francisco’s Political Leadership Has Squandered a FortuneCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYIs Governor Abbott going RINO on crime, Gavin Gruesome kneecaps Cali cops and Michael Ledeen looks at the mass shooting phenomenon.
- Who Needs Leftists? GOP Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Endorses Radical “Ban the Box” Pro-Criminal Mandate on Employers
- Gavin Gruesome Signs Use-of-Deadly-Force Bill Aimed at “Changing the Culture of Policing”
- Ledeen: Mass Murder on a RampageEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONThree more on why academia needs to be nuked from orbit.
- Study Finds Increasing Number of Republicans and Independents Say Colleges are Bad for America
- How Publicly Funded Colleges Encourage Dangerous Sex With Porn, Condoms, And Lies
- Short-Circuiting the Natural Love of Learning in Young PeopleHEALTHCAREMore government intrusion via your kids’ back-to-school physical exams, RINO-care sucks and Daniel Greenfield looks at the Democrat Mengele-ization of fatsos.
- Back to School Physicals Turn into Parenting Inquisition under New Rules for Abuse Screening
- “RINO-Care” Would Not Work
- Greenfield: National Socialist Medicine and the Eugenics of the OverweightRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMPlease dismantle the entire EPA and DoE.
- Federal Energy Program Suggests Keeping Thermostat at 78, Clearly Never Having Experienced a Summer in the SouthFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYYup.
- Transgender Insanity: Another Big Battle in the War on Common SenseCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONChristian Toto dismantles the Obama/Netflix propaganda machine, Salena Zito on the poison of social(ist) media, this is why I’m glad I never had kids, and another look at the 80th anniversary of the Hitler/Stalin pact that touched off World War 2.
- Toto: Flashback – That Obamas/Netflix Deal Isn’t Political at All!
- Zito: The Perils of Trading Social Interaction for Social Media
- Dilemmas of the 21st-Century American Parent
- Eight Decades On: Lessons From Perhaps the Most Evil Diplomatic Triumph in History
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE https://www.city-journal.org/san-franciscos-municipal-budget: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.