Good morning kids. Thursday the Ukraine non-scandal imploding on the Dem-Left-Media Complex, just as the previous and related hoax about Russian collusion did, ain’t going anywhere, so I want to lead off with something different, yet also related. As Ace covered yesterday, an employee at the DIA was arrested and charged with leaking national security secrets to the media, specifically his girlfriend. J. Christian Adams takes a quick but revealing look at this Kyle Frese, and along with the usual venom hurled at the President, his team and allies, he made this observation:
…Frese traveled quite a bit. Every month or two, he could be found hiking Kilimanjaro in Kenya, or sipping beer in an Eastern European capital, visiting London or the low countries, Morocco, Berlin, Australia, all in the space of a year or two. It was quite a travel experience for a lowly federal employee. Perhaps it was work-related, all those different destinations. Excessive foreign travel can be a marker for a national security risk…
That may very well be the case. But as we have seen now going back to January 20th of 2009, with individuals like this, Iran, China, Russia and the Islamic world are wasting their money trying to sabotage us. As Abraham Lincoln so accurately predicted in his speech before the Young Man’s Lyceum of Sprigfield, IL in 1838:
…At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years.
At what point, then, is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time, or die by suicide…
If that doesn’t make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, then you’re not paying attention. In any case, Lincoln’s prescience in no way lets the bad international actors off the hook; but the rot that Lincoln warned about as well as Ben Franklin (“a republic if you can keep it”) truly is wholly our own. The point I’m getting at, and taking way too long to make is that Kyle Frese is far from an isolated case or an outlier, just as Strzok, Page and McCabe weren’t. I believe that Frese is typical of the bureaucracy in Washington, and more than likely in every Leftist state house and mayor’s office, and quite possibly elsewhere. When police departments are ordered to not cooperate with ICE or to turn the other way as citizens are beaten in the streets for exercising their first amendment rights or merely breathing, it’s the same damn thing. Just as when Adam Schiff-for-brains can stand in the well of the House and openly lie as the pretext to start impeachment proceedings.
The more we see, and the more we take this all in, the more I look at President Trump and marvel at him. Not only is he still there, but he seems to be stronger and more determined than ever to win, not just for himself or for his own ego, but for all of us and for what’s left of the Republic. Yes, I think from where we are right now, he’s going to win in 2020 and I think it’s going to be a clear victory if not a big one. But what gives me pause is trying to read the tea leaves to see what happens after he’s gone in 2025. Was he just a speed bump along the inevitable path towards the dissolution of the republic into globalist and/or Islamic hell, or will he be a harbinger of national rebirth? Cue the bridge in Tina Turner’s “We Don’t Need Another Hero.”
Okay, here we go with the granular chazarei…
- President Trump Trolls Joe Bidet on Corruption During His “Impeach” Speech
- Joe Bidet’s Family Has Been Getting Rich Off His Political Career for Decades
- Hunter Bidet Invested in Chinese Tech Company Recently Blacklisted for Human Rights ConcernsIMPEACHMENT FOLLIESThe big news here is another torpedo in the Ukraine hoax in that that country opened the probe into Burisma long before the “impeachable” phone call between Trump and Zelensky, Tom Cotton rips into this Intel community IG for stonewalling (tell me the difference between Atkinson and Frese), Lindsay threatens to call in Volker to tell all, and the serious dangers of this impeachment fiasco to the life of the nation going forward.
- Ukraine Reopened Burisma Probe Months Before Trump-Zelensky Phone Call
- Sen. Tom Cotton Unloads On Intel Community Inspector General: “Evasive,” “Insolent,” and “Obstructive”
- Sen. Graham Threatens to Call Volker to Testify If House Dems Fail to Release Deposition’s Transcripts
- Bidet Demands Impeachment
- The Bluffpeachment
- We Now Have a Genuine Constitutional CrisisCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER
DECEPTIONAlong with Adams’ look at the traitor Frese, Russky disinformatsiya fueled the so-called “resistance” and whoa, Brother Comey was snooping on Loretta Lynch?
- Meet Kyle Frese: Trump Hater, Federal Employee, Arrested for Leaking National Security Secrets
- Senate Intel Report Shows Russian Disinformation Fueled Resistance Movement Post-Election
- Did Comey Spy on Loretta Lynch?AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYPersonally, the DACAs can go all the way down to Tierra del Fuego for all I care but maybe this is Trump impeachment-shaming the Dems, a five-time illegal alien deportee gets arrested in Texas and is a real piece of work, the crisis is still ongoing and Mexico is no help, and Coonman BabyCrusher would rather do a Bo Jangles routine than his Constitutional duty as governor. Total turd, but hey, Virginia went to the dogs.
- Trump Says Congress Will Pass DACA If Supreme Court Strikes It Down
- Five-Time Illegal Alien Re-Entrant Accused of Threatening ICE Officers Arrested in Texas
- The Border Crisis Isn’t Over, and Mexico Isn’t Going To Fix It
- Virginia Dems Turn Down Money to Combat Gun Crime to Stick It to ICE (Governor Coonman Baby-Crusher strikes again – jjs)DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASAnother Day-Ending-in-Y entry into Democrat crimes going unpunished and Gregg Abbott smacks around this Houston mayor for goniffing a billion bucks.
- Watchdog Boosts Complaint Dem Rep Sponsored Legislation That Would Financially Benefit Wife (call me when he gets the Duke Cunningham treatment – jjs)
- Texas Governor Takes Houston Mayor to Task Over Use of Federal Flood DollarsPOLITICSYup, Joey Bidet is going down harder than Kamala-Toe looking for a lost earring under Willie Brown’s desk, Sandersnista is alive and smelling of mothballs and stale pea soup, a former Obama official rips the Sham Shoshone over dumb fundraising move, Brokeback and broke Booker berates Styrene Steyer because he needs attention before his campaign dies, yes, Trump derangement syndrome will be transferred to anyone who replaces him, I really pity Susan Rice’s son for having to listen to his mother’s garbage, and two essays that touch upon what we would have had had Clinton won and perhaps might yet be our fate after Trump. G-d forbid.
- Dem Donors Leak to Press: Bidet’s a “Weak Front-Runner”
- Not Done: Bernie Sandersnista Says He’ll Stay On Campaign Trail After Heart Attack
- Former Obama Official: Pseudo-Sioux Warren’s Fundraising Decision “Colossally Stupid”
- Brokeback Booker Hits Styrene Steyer in Fundraising E-Mail After Drop in Polls
- Whoever Thinks a “President Pence” Would Be Embraced Has Another Thing Coming
- Susan Rice: I’m “Glad” Republicans Stood Up to Defend the Kurds – “I Wish They Would Stand Up to Defend Our Constitution” (I feel bad for her son – jjs)
- Imagining Chelsea Clinton’s America (G-d forbid – jjs)
- Can We Keep Our Republic?FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Screw the NBA and it’s lanky walking embryo-looking stooge president Adam Silver, Fredo Cuomo once again is either stupid or honest about his totalitarian bent, and Facebook rejects Bidet camp demand to silence Trump. Meh, they’re doing it because they too want Bidet gone, not out of any love for the first amendment.
- Shameful: Fans With “Free Hong Kong” Sign Kicked Out Of NBA Game
- “There’s No Need For a Crime”: Fredo “Roid-Rage” Cuomo and Matt Schlapp Square Off On Impeachment
- Facebook Rejects Bidet Campaign’s Request to Ban Trump AdABORTIONBig bucks in baby-killing going to the Democrats. Meh, what else is new?
- Planned Parenthood Advocacy Groups Announce Largest Political Effort To Date, Pushing Millions Of Dollars Behind CandidatesFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALTrump is great or Trump sucks on Syria/Kurds, if the EU is so concerned let them invade Turkey from the west with their vast and powerful army (sarc), Teh Ted and Toothy McBigTits in bed again (rhetorically speaking) this time allied on calling out the NBA on the Chi-Com Houston Rockets boycott, more on the 70th anniversary of papa ooh Mao Mao, the Yom Kippur shooting in Germany, little kid cause Trudeau’s blackface to turn beet red, the UN is going broke? Hallelujah! Finally, India playing fast and loose with our alliance, thanks to the Taliban.
- Point: Moving Troops Out Of Syria Was The Right Call, And Trump Should Go Further
- Counterpoint: Trump’s Syria Withdrawal Doesn’t Put America First, It Puts Our Adversaries First
- Turkish Offensive Sparks EU Concern Over Fate of Kurds and ISIS Prisoners (how many divisions does the EU have? – jjs)
- Teh Ted, Toothy McBigTits AOC Demand NBA to Suspend China Activities Over Boycott
- Silence of the Chinese (more on the 70th anniversary of that tyranny – jjs)
- Yom Kippur Shooting Near Synagogue In Germany Leaves At Least Two Dead, Police Say
- Adorable Tykes Ask Justin Trudeau: “Why Did You Paint Your Face Brown?” (somewhere in Heaven, Art Linkletter is laughing his ass off – jjs)
- UN Warns It Will Run Out of Money by End of the Month (I hear it’s much cheaper in Haiti Hades – jjs)
- India Hedges Its Bets With the US, Russia, and ChinaWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMIf you see something, fermez votre bouche.
- The Paris Jihadi’s Coworkers Knew He Was Dangerous, But Remained SilentDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONTrump issuing executive orders to try and defang the internal seditionist insurrectionists, Daniel Greenfield deconstructs the myths about homelessness, California tyranny against the family, veterans urge decoupling retirement fund investment in Chi-Com companies, California goes full Venezuela with the blackouts, and the Golden State has company in shit-hole status in the Garden State.
- Trump Issues Executives Orders Designed To Deconstruct the Deep State While Dems Focus On Impeachment
- Greenfield: The Homeless Myth
- 12-Year-Old Foster Child Goes on 8-Month School Strike, Begging to Return Home; CPS Refuses to Budge
- Veterans Urge Federal Retirement Plan: “No Underwriting of the Chinese Threat with Our Money”
- Californians Stockpile Booze and Ice as PG&E Imposes Catastrophic Power Outages to Prevent Wildfires
- The “Miserable” State (Booker, Menendez, Murphy strangely silent – jjs)CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYStatistics.
- More People Killed by Knives Than by Rifles, Shotguns, But Handguns Used in Most MurdersEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONMore persecution of conservative kids, tranny brainwashing in Illinois, Harvard discriminates against whites, and California’s war on real education.
- University of Nevada, Reno TPUSA Member: Assistant Dean Compared Us to “White Supremacy”
- How Illinois Schools Teach Preschoolers To Celebrate Transgenderism
- Harvard Prefers White Women
- Say Goodbye to Charter Schools (more on the death of California – jjs) HEALTHCAREYes.
- Surprise Medical Billing Must Be StoppedRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMThis Elizabeth Warren; is she an annoying battleaxe or what? And a look at a new agitprop flick railing against GMOs.
- Sham Shosone Elizabeth Warpaint Touts Plan to Address “Environmental Racism”
- Modified Should Be VilifiedFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYPsychos shriek about the junk-tuckers.
- LGBT Activists Outside Supreme Court: “Trans Women Are Women”CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONOne immigrant’s gratitude for the land that gave her sanctuary in the real sense of that word, Christian Toto on cancel culture pimps and the shrinking birth rate will be our doom.
- On My Anniversary Of Earning US Citizenship, the Statue of Liberty Kept Her Promises
- Toto: Comics Maron, Oswalt nd Waititi Defend Cancel Culture
- Progressing Toward Extinction (from baby boom to bust – jjs)Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed. NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.