Good morning kids. Happy Columbus Day. Start of a new week and the top stories continue to be the Bidet Ukraine and China scandals, the impeachment/non-impeachment madness and the situation with the Turkish invasion of Syria and its impact on the geo-politics as well as how it redounds on President Trump. More on that in a moment but back to the top, Hunter Bidet is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life. His father, no slouch himself, as well as the Democrat Media Complex have reassured us, in response to President Trump casting aspersions otherwise. In fact, he’s so utterly beyond reproach that he’s stepping down from the board of directors of that Chi-Com investment firm just to prove Trump and all of us wrong. But not to worry; he’s squirreled away millions of dollars made from his work, whatever that work actually entailed which no one, not even Hunter himself can define, nor is the Media even remotely curious to find out, so he’ll be up to his eyeballs in cocaine and women’s inner thighs with which to snort it, for the foreseeable future. Funny how despite all the allegations being unfounded and patently untrue (sarc) they do nonetheless concern the alleged leading candidate for the Democrat nomination and his son. Yet none of the others in that field have dared nor will dare use that as a line of attack against him. The reason being is that to do so would vindicate Trump and render null and void (at least to sane, thinking people), the rationale for impeachment. That said, it might yet happen if, say, Elizabeth Hekawi, Bernardo Sandersnista or any of the others who think they might still have a shot – so, 15 or 16 people right there – feel they can use it to boost their chances. But that would be a neat trick, that is to both attack Bidet without rendering the attacks on Trump for the same crimes null and void. Pass the popcorn.
- JOE BIDET UKRAINE SCANDAL
- Hunter Bidet To Step Down From Board Of Chinese Firm
- Expert: Hunter Bidet Likely Still Has Millions in China-Backed Investment Fund
Speaking of impeachment, get this; Schiff-for-Brains is now claiming there’s no need to interview this so-called whistleblower after all. Say, what? This unseen, unknown person who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that Trump blackmailed Zelensky, which is the entire reason for the renewed call for impeachment, doesn’t have to give the actual evidence that in theory would bring the President down, as the Democrats have called for?! What a total joke. Did this bug-eyed, pinheaded schmuck not understand that smoke and mirrors ain’t gonna cut it with Trump or the American people? Along with three good links exploring this fiasco, Ol’ Yeller Levin puts some knowledge on them and everyone that Trump is within his Constitutional rights to not stick his head in a noose of the Dems’ making, but the lawyer for our EU ambassador Gordon Sundland says the latter will defy the administration and testify at the kangaroo kourt. Feh. Meanwhile, as Palsi Pelosi is feeling the heat to come up with some kernel of undigested corn in this turd, the Dems are ramping up the propaganda and pressure on voters and more crucially GOPers in Congress to go along with the coup, and lastly the Tea Party Patriots have filed multiple suits against Schiff-for-Brains over ethics violations. Nice gesture, doubt it yields anything.
- Schiff-for-Brains Says Congress May Not Need To Interview Whistleblower After All
- Did Schiff-for-Brains Just Admit There Was No Quid Pro Quo?
- Goalpost Shift: Schiff-for-Brains Now Says There Doesn’t Need To Be a Quid Pro Quo
- Ol’ Yeller Levin: Trump Has No Constitutional Duty to Comply With “Runaway Democrat Party’s” “Hijacked” Impeachment Process
- Trump Ambassador’s Lawyer Says He’ll Defy Administration and Testify at Dems’ Kangaroo Court
- The Faber College Democrats: “Double-Secret” Impeachment
- Report: Dem Groups Organizing to Push Public Support Toward Impeachment
- Palsi Pelosi Feeling Heat to Hold Full House Vote on Impeachment Inquiry
- Tea Party Patriots File Complaint Against Schiff-for-Brains for “Inquiry Into Multiple Violations” of Ethics Rules
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTION
The smart money is on “no.”
- Will We Ever Prosecute?
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Can we all just get along… and die like the Left wants us to?
- Protester Spits on Man Wearing MAGA Hat
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go where it’s a bit of a mixed bag. While Trump rips the hack-in-black who blocked the no welfare for indigent aliens ruling, Mexico actually turned back a 2,000-strong migrant invasion wave at its southern border, Border Patrol finds enough fentanyl to kill 5 million people in the trunk of a car (they should stick to Democrat ballots), and an open borders anti-Trumper gets hit and killed by a car with an inebriated illegal alien behind the wheel. This is known in the trade as “irony.” No doubt Trump will still get the blame for this. Sad.
- Trump Administration Blasts Judge Blocking “Public Charge” Rule (time for another letter from Pat Cippolone? – jjs)
- Mexican National Guard Stopped, Turned Back Migrant Caravan Headed For US
- CBP Finds Enough Fentanyl to Kill “More Than 5 Million People” Hidden in a Single Car, Say Feds
- Man Who Slammed Trump for “Racist” Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Yup. It’s official.
- Sanders Campaign Taps Vocal Anti-Israel Activist as Surrogate
Attack Bidet over Ukraine? Never! Also, runoff in Louisiana for the governor’s race, Bernie proclaims Elizabeth Hekawi not socialist, was the Sham-Shoshone’s glib zinger totally staged? Smart money says you bet your ass it was. Also, Bro-Fo Omar butt-hurt over Trump being a meanie or something, and the Dems are pouring all kinds of money into Virginia ahead of 2020.
- 2020 Democrats Won’t Attack Biden Over Ukraine Scandal (that would mean essentially siding with Trump – jjs)
- Louisiana Gubernatorial Primary Results In Runoff Between Democrat Edwards and Republican Rispone
- Bernie Sandersnista Finally Explains What Makes Him Different Than Elizabeth Hekawi
- Was the Elizabeth Hekawi “Viral Moment” at LGBTQ Town Hall a Setup?
- Bro-Fo Omar: “Trump Called Me an “America-Hating Socialist”
- Dems Pour Money Into Virginia Ahead of Crucial Elections
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
NY Post slams Fox News impeachment poll as rigged, AG Barr stem-winder defending religious liberty at Notre Dame, James O’Keefe teases latest sting against CNN, ex-Obama stooge and CNN spewer of ballon-juice tries smearing Ivanka, FIFA are Chi-Com stooges, Steve Kerr is a complete dolt, and a look at the age of cancellation.
- Fox News Pollster Braun Research Misrepresented Impeachment Poll: Analysis
- AG Bill Barr Flames “Unremitting Assault” On Religion, Traditional Values During Notre Dame Visit
- James O’Keefe to #ExposeCNN With Undercover Video Dropping Today
- Ex-Obama Official, CNN Employee Tries To Manufacture Controversy Over Ivanka Trump Trademark, Sources SayFIFA Punishes Fans Booing China but Not Booing USA
- NBA’s Steve Kerr Compares Communist China To Owning An AR-15
- The Age of Mutual Assured Cancellation
First of three centering on California Fuhrer Gruesome Newsom, this time mandating unborn baby poison be available on state U campuses.
- Gruesome Newsom Signs Bill Requiring Abortion Pill Access on California Public College Campuses
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
In the lead is the Turkish invasion of northern Syria and the situation involving the Kurds as they get pummeled. The latter evidently struck a deal with Syria for them to move troops to block the Turks. Meanwhile, over here, Mad Dog Mattis claims ISIS will reconstitute itself if we don’t send American troops to pointlessly get killed en masse and boost the price of defense contractor stock. Also, Turk Turdogan threatens the EU with the migrant weapon if they oppose their offensive. Meh, to Merkwuerdige-Merkel, that’s an inducement. At any rate, we also have several good essays, including Caroline Glick, in support of Trump’s decision to get us out of that situation. Elsewhere and somewhat related, the Turks are now seemingly threatening Iran with this move, the Dems are helping Iran skirt our new sanction regime (shocking!), the US is sending thousands of troops to Saudi Arabia in the wake of Iran’s recent attack on their oil facilities, Joe Bidet insults the Saudis, Roger Kimball a big fan of Trump’s dealings with the world’s tyrants (abroad, anyway), a follow-on essay on his maneuvering Whoa, Fat! and Xi, Chi-Com undermining us from within, Poland elections move further right, a foreign policy flop vis a vis the diamond market in Zimbabwe and the Russians, and 20 years a slave… to socialism in Venezuela.
- Kurds Announce Deal with Damascus as Turkey Pushes Deep Into Syria
- Report: Turkey “Bracketed” American Troops In Syria, US Prepares To Evacuate; Allegedly Planning to Seize More Syrian Territory
- Mattis: ISIS Will Resurge If US Doesn’t Keep Up the Pressure
- Turkey’s Return to the Mideast Threatens Iran
- Turk Turdogan Threatens EU: Oppose Our Attack on Kurds and “We Will… Send 3.6 Million Migrants To You”
- Missing the Bigger Picture in Kurdish Syria
- Dems Aiding Iran’s Backdoor to EU Trade
- Sec Def Esper Defends White House Move To Pull More Troops From Syria
- Glick: Trump Did Not Betray the Kurds
- Escaping the Middle Eastern Labyrinth (that goes for the “peace process” scam too – jjs)
- Thousands of US Troops to Be Deployed to Saudi Arabia
- Joe Bidet Insults Saudi Arabia; Would Set Up “Special Office” to Promote “LGBTQ Rights Around the World”
- Is Trump Luring Whoa, Fat! and Xi into a Death Trap?
- Kimball: Trump’s Foreign Policy Deals Properly with Tyrants
- China’s Ultimate Goal Is To Control American Culture, and Companies Should Resist It (they don’t want to resist because they too hate America – jjs)
- Populists Top Poland Vote, Expand Majority: Exit Poll
- American Policy in Africa Just Handed the US Diamond Market to Russia
- My Socialist Hell: 20 Years of Decay in Venezuela
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Two more examples of Gavin Gruesome’s driving the nails in California’s coffin as LA burns from more wildfires. Unlike socialism, at least after a wildfire, life will renew itself.
- Gruesome Newsom Bans Manufacture, Sale of Fur Products and Circus Animal Performances
- LA Area Wildfire Shuts Down 4 Freeways, Burns 25 Homes, Forces Thousands to Evacuate (but ban fur and push campus abortion – jjs)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Pennsylvania unions finally have to face up to the Janus ruling, screw China, hooray for capitalism, and even that man who helped sink Enron, Paul Krugman, admits globalism is a failure. Meh, because the right people haven’t been in charge, right?
- Pennsylvania Unions End Membership Mandates
- Think Twice Before Buying Chinese Stocks
- Capitalism Always Wins
- Trade With China Has Turned Into Giving Away Our Values For Their Money (hence, Trump – jjs)
- Free Trader Paul Krugman Admits Failure of Globalization for American Workers: “Major Mistake”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Last entry from the Newsom files.
- California Bans Private Prisons and Immigrant Detention Centers
Doing the jobs ordinary AIDS won’t do…
- The Clap Is Back: CDC Says Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia on the Rise
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Bug-eyed fraud now crying because she won’t have children, which is good news for the rest of humanity, some enviro front group that demands oil companies be transparent refuses to reveal where it gets its money, and doom boom is a bust.
- Toothy McBigTits Gets Weepy Again: Earth Facing “Extinction,” “Dreams Of Motherhood Now Taste Bittersweet”
- Climate Change Reporting Website Obscures Its Funding With Dark Money Network
- Is Climate Change Doomsday Coming? (spoiler alert: no – jjs)ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
First man to walk in space slips the surly bonds.
- Alexei Leonov, the First Man to Walk in Space, Dies
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Rose McGowan rips Hillary and Daniel Greenfield on the hypocrisy of the pound-me-too movement. Just like impeachment, it’s meant to get rid of Republicans AND shield Democrats.
- Harvey Weinstein Victim Rose McGowan Takes Aim at Hillary Clinton: “I Guess Predators Are Her Style”
- Greenfield: The Only #MeToo Stories Hollywood Will Tell Are About Republicans
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Two essays in praise of Joker movie, Sesame Street controversy, interesting look at current events and past events and in defense of Christopher Columbus.
- Joker: A Cinematic Marvel, and a Statement About Society
- Joker… and the Progressive Dream
- How Sesame Street Found Itself Caught Up In Class Warfare
- History Both Repeats and Rhymes
- Stop Scapegoating Christopher Columbus
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
ALSO: The Morning Report is cross-posted at CutJibNewsletter.com if you want to continue the conversation all day.
Follow us on Twitter: @CutJibNews