Good morning kids. Thursday and once again the Democrats are wiping copious quantities of flop sweat off their mugs, the media’s attempts to bamboozle you into thinking the opposite notwithstanding. First up, their bombshell-du-jour testimony of this acting ambassador to Ukraine William Taylor is completely discredited considering Taylor’s close relationship with a think tank that is funded by Burisma, the Ukie gas company that had Graft-Hunter Biden as a no-show board member for $50,000 a month. You’d be forgiven for not really knowing too much about this since the Democrat-Media Complex got completely thrown off their mission to pimp his cherry-picked and dubious testimony by Trump’s utterance of the forbidden word “lynching.” After they emitted enough CO2 charged flatus to inflate a Jupiter-sized atmosphere, video after video of top Democrats including their allegedly back-on-top frontrunner Joey Bidet using that very word itself emerged, causing a massive ‘hummina-hummina-hummina” backtracking and equivocating, wherein the girl-groping demented hair-sniffer was forced to apologize, and none too convincingly either. Well played, yet again, Mr. President.
But wait, there’s more! The media has been unable to cover up, deflect or obfuscate the scandal of freshman Congress-slut Katie “Cheap Thrill” Hill schtupping staff members of both sexes, which is a violation of House ethics rules, and all caught on tape to potentially be used as “kompromat.” Kind of a serious thing considering Hill’s non-missionary position on the House Armed Services Committee and the sensitive material that doubtless she is privy to.
Finally, and most uplifting, a group of GOP Congressmen have had enough of Adam Schiff-for-Brains and his phony impeachment illusion/delusion and stormed a secure room where he was supposedly gathering witness testimony to be used against the President. More than likely, he and the Deep State stooges, flunkies and liars in the espionage and/or Foggy Bottom cliques were colluding to concoct lies, since the bug-eyed Bolshevik was totally blindsided when Trump released the transcript of his call with Ukie prexy Zelensky. Naturally, the Democrat-Media Complex is freaking out about this outrage. Funny how they’re not outraged that their GOP counterparts were excluded from the proceedings in the first place. Typical is ferret-faced economic illiterate Paul Krugman now claiming this is a harbinger of Trump using “mob tactics” to intimidate witnesses. Go tell that to Steve Scalise, Rand Paul, Andy Ngo and the Proud Boys, you weed.
On that last note vis a vis the storming of Schiff’s secret star chamber, I thought it was a nice touch that they actually ordered in from Chik-Fil-A. Some commenters yesterday thought it was kind of a childish stunt. Please, give me a break. It was the perfect underscoring to the very same bully-boy thug tactics the Left has always used against us, and it was tame by comparison. It was also justified, unlike the Left’s tactics of bum-rushing stages on campuses or public eateries or softball fields to silence by whatever means they choose our right to protest, gather, state our opinions or just have a goddam meal in peace. In the immortal words of Andrew Breitbart, “Fuck you. War.”
Alabama Rep Bradley Byrne definitely has his mind right on what I just said, William Taylor’s testimony dismantled, GOPers call out Schiff-for-Brains duplicity and flip-floppery, you’re damn right Trump is being lynched, which as one good essay explains has nothing at all to do with race, and yes, stop giving oxygen to the quid pro quo bromide.
- Rep. Byrne on House GOP Storming “Impeachment” Hearing: “There Is More to Come” (good – jjs)
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy: GOP Destroyed Impeachment Witness William Taylor’s Testimony
- Republicans Call Out Schiff-for-Brains For Flip-Flopping On Whistleblower Testimony
- Of Course President Trump Is Being Lynched
- Flashback: CNN Contributor Called Benghazi Hearings “High-Tech Lynching” of Hillary Clinton
- Lynching: It’s Not About Race
- Stop Parroting the Quid Pro Quo Talking Point
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER
With no more Cold War to fight, what’s a spy to do? Right; sell out the country.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
Angel mom goes off on Senators, Vegas knuckles under to the ACLU, ICE gives up on going after illegal alien shielded by the church, anti-ICE group created by anti-Israel group, and NYC keeps releasing illegal alien child molester. May he plant himself firmly on the Upper West Side or Park Slope.
- Angel Mom Scolds Sanctuary Senators: “Imagine Your Child Dead” Due to Criminal Illegals Freed into US
- Las Vegas to Become Sanctuary for Criminal Illegals After ACLU Pressure
- ICE Drops a Half-Million-Dollar Charge On Illegal Alien Who’s Refusing To Leave the US (throw his carcass out of the damn country! – jjs)
- Investigation: Anti-ICE “Never Again Action” a Creation of Anti-Israel Group “If-Not-Now”
- Jailbreak + Sanctuaries = Disaster: NYC Releases Illegal Alien Child Molester Repeatedly
CIVIL WAR 2.0
May we be one day grateful for Bette Midler having a neighbor just like Rand Paul’s.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Daniel Greenfield on the ultimate conclusion of all these Trump conspiracy theories.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Ethics Committee forced to open investigation into Katie Hill’s dalliances with staffer. Meh, it’s chaired by a Democrat so nothing will happen. Also, Dems attack Zuckerberg for the very thing they are guilty of for nearly 200 years and counting and Nazi collaborator George Soros spent $70 million on lobbying since Trump took office. What was that about lobbyists and dark money, my Lefty chums?
- Ethics Committee to Investigate Whether Democrat Katie “Cheap Thrill” Hill Had Inappropriate “Sexual Relationship” with Staffer
- Democrats Attack Mark Zuckerberg For “Ruined Lives” of African Americans (I suggest they blame their own party for this – jjs)
- Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Group Eclipses $70 Million Spent on Lobbying Since Trump Took Office
The latest tea leaves on the Democrat clown car cum presidential field and of all people Joey Bidet surges ahead. Meh, call me skeptical but it makes no difference. Plus, wonder of wonders miracle of miracles Hillary seems ready to once again shamble, stumble and collapse into another presidential race. Nice video of Tulsi slamming Hillary, Willie Brown down on woman who went down on him but down for Hillary, Brokeback Booker not a fan, Impeach Pelosi petition reaches the magic 250,000 signature mark for White House consideration, Soros sure plays fast and loose with all the money he and his dad stole from Holocaust victims they sold down the river, Elizabeth Hekawi is just like one of us (lying, ignorant, inept, power-mad communists?), a look at the rise of A.I. in politics (ugh) and an essay warning us to be wary about Trump derangement syndrome because it’s not derangement when it’s a tactic/strategy.
- Latest On 2020 Dem Presidential Primary Polling
- Joe Bidet Surges to Largest Lead in Polls Since April in CNN National Survey
- Hillary Confidant Won’t Rule Out Her Jumping Into 2020 Race
- Trump Campaign Begs Hillary To Run Come 2020
- Hillary Running?
- Video: Tulsi Gabbard to Hillary Clinton: “Time for You to Acknowledge the Damage You’ve Caused” (let me know when she says “lock her up” – jjs)
- Rhapsody in Brown and White
- Brokeback Booker: Democrats Don’t Need Clinton, Bloomberg or Brown in 2020 Race
- “Impeach Pelosi” Petition Surpasses Quarter-Million Signatures on White House Website
- Nazi Collaborator Soros’ New PAC Drops $625,000 on Virginia Democrats Ahead of Pivotal Elections
- Elizabeth Wounded Kneejerk Says Her Favorite Place Is Waffle House
- A.I. Will Mark a Turning Point in the History of Politics (depends on who invents and controls it, no? – jjs)
- Trump Derangement Syndrome: A Misdiagnosis
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Shocking and frightening but not really surprising considering the last 40-50 years of what our schools have wrought, shut up and lead the damn troops, Paul Krugman should shut up and ruin another Enron, Sanders accuses Joo-media controllers of silencing him, or something, media not that interested in Katie Hill for some reason, MSNBC asking Ben Rhodes to fact check Trump on Syria is like Stalin asking Mao to fact check The Federalist Papers, Reddit accused of silencing pro-Trump forum, and Dennis Prager with pretty good trolling of YouTube.
- Poll: Majority of Americans Want First Amendment Rewritten
- Why Retired Military Officers Need To Shut Up About Politics
- Enron Advisor Paul Krugman Suggests Trump Will Use “Mob” Tactics to “Rough Up” Impeachment Witnesses (Bette Midler and James Hodgkinson are unavailable for comment – jjs)
- Sanders’ Campaign Accuses Media Of “Bernie Blackout” (must be those damn Jooz, right? [sarc] – jjs)
- Media Doesn’t Bat One Eye Over Democrat Congresswoman’s Alleged Affairs With Staffers
- MSNBC Asks Ben Rhodes to Fact-Check Trump on Syria
- Lawmaker Accuses Reddit of “Election Interference” in Standoff With Pro-Trump Forum
- Prager U Truck to Blast Banned Videos on Screens In Front of YouTube
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Trump scores win as Turkey agrees to permanent cease fire with the Kurds in Syria, US envoy poo-poos media lie that Turkey would have been deterred by now withdrawn US troop presence, Pompeo slams Chi-Coms for attacking US businesses over free speech, and as if the massive cover up of child molestation wasn’t enough, Vatican now faces corruption scandal.
- Trump: Turkey Informed My Administration They Will Make the Cease-Fire Permanent
- US Envoy Disputes That Turkey Would Not Have Entered Syria, Had US Troops Remained There
- Sec State Pompeo Slams China For Attacking US Businesses Exercising Their Freedom of Speech
- The Vatican’s New Corruption Scandal
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
What the hell is Florida State Senator Tom Lee thinking? Also, over $3 trillion in transfer payments; yup, a “great society” indeed (vomits), the vanishing volunteer spirit and its effects on society, and the nearly 100-year unelected and all-powerful bureaucracy really is the real coup.
- GOP State Senator Waffles on Removing Broward Coward Scott Israel from Office (WTF?! – jjs)
- $3.22 Trillion: Federal Programs That “Transfer Income” Projected to Hit Record in FY20 (transfer = steal – jjs)
- An Overlooked Crisis
- The Real Coup
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Gavin Gruesome totally stumped as to why gas costs so much in the state he lords over.
- Gavin Gruesome Stumped By High Gas Prices In California… Where Gas Taxes Outstrip the Other 49 States
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Gibson’s wants its due from Oberlin and is going to the mattresses for it, Georgia perverts pissed at cops for denying them Halloween “treats,” and another tale of judicial madness from NYC.
- Gibson’s Bakery Files Cross-Appeal to Restore Full $44 Million Verdict Against Oberlin College
- Sex Offenders Sue Georgia Sheriff for Placing “No Trick-or-Treat” Signs on Their Property
- Convicted Killer Released Without Bail by Judge with Political Connections
Chicago kids will detox from the indoctrination a while longer, a look at the Harvard discrimination case and the courts, NYU a hotbed of Joo-hate (surprised, not), and Trump admin blasts so-called Middle East Studies programs as Islamic indoctrination.
- Negotiations With Striking Chicago Teachers Union “Take a Turn for the Worse”
- Harvard, Diversity, and the Courts
- NYU Panel Seeks To Delegitimize Jewish History
- Trump Admin Calls Out Pro-Islam Bias, Corruption in Middle East Studies Programs
So we spent 50 years demonizing and getting rid of tobacco but marijuana is totally kosher, more on the sad, expensive legacy of Obamacare and two links on actual GOP solutions for better and cheaper healthcare, one spearheaded by Chip Roy.
- Surgeon General: Weed Legalization “A Massive Public Health Experiment”
- Scheming and Deception: A Recipe for Surprise Medical Bills
- House Repubs Release a Health Plan That Aims to Finally End Our Insurance Nightmare
- Entrepreneurial Group Proposes “Healthcare for You” Over “Medicare for All”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
I thought it was some stupid software glitch that screwed up the 737-MAX but this is an interesting, and frightening, new wrinkle, given the race to decarbonize everything.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Texas Governor Abbott trying to stop the mutilation of little James Younger, plus two other links on this madness.
- Texas Gov Announces Investigation Into Case Of Mother Transitioning Mutilating7-Year-Old James Younger Against Father’s Wishes
- States Must End Sex Change Mutilations Now
- Transing Children Is Child Abuse and Should Be Punished
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
LeBron James is an uneducated, bitter, brainwashed asshole, Bed, Bath & Beyond pulls Black o’ Lanterns after complaint (who paints them black anyway, and in this day and age to boot?), Massachusetts initiates fight to ban youth football; Limbaugh called this a few years ago, and that was because of the concussion excuse but it really is yet another SJW war scalp in the war on American culture. Meh, they’ve ruined the NFL so why get upset. Also, Bob Iger defends Marvel drivel from Coppola/Scorsese criticisms, more on the Chi-Com propaganda in Abominable, how psychotherapy warped minds massively and an essay on all the derangement syndromes we see today.
- “Unacceptable”: Fans, Media Erupt After LeBron James’ Outburst During National Anthem
- Lebron James, An Emblem of Leftist Anger
- Bed Bath & Beyond Pulls Black Jack-o’-Lanterns Over Blackface Complaint
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Introduce Bill To Ban Youth Football (Limbaugh predicted this a few years ago – jjs)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Defends Marvel, Says Coogler’s Work On Black Panther Not “Less Than” What Scorsese Or Coppola Have Done
- What’s Behind Dreamworks’ Chinese Propaganda Map In Abominable
- Psychotherapism: The Mother of Wokedom
- The Derangement Syndromes of Our Time
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.