Good morning kids. Tuesday, and it’s Election Day in some places so go to the polls and derail the Left as best you can.
I’m going to lead with the original coup against the President since there seems to be more things concerning that than the closely related impeachment follies, so here we go. Since what fuels the insurrection is this vast gaggle of informants, plants and outright traitors working from within the administration itself, the DoJ (at least the leadership since many of the aforementioned are buried in there) is taking steps to out this “anonymous” subversive who is urging insurrection from his fellow bureaucrats. At the same time, this insect is making money off of his crimes with a tell-all piece of agitprop. Nice work if you can get it, right Comey? The good Roger Simon echoes our sentiments for full sunshine to disinfect this cancer. We already know that this Eric Ciaramella fraud is more than likely the whistleblower, despite the media’s game-playing in not mentioning his name. The maddening thing is that there are laws protecting his whistleblower status and so he can’t be fired, which is ridiculous on the face of it since his documented actions of going to Schiff-for-Brains first and not the IG prove he’s a political operator and as such not protected by those laws. Meh, go tell it to the Marines.
Meanwhile, Margot Cleveland informs us that Stefan Halper worked directly with WaPo agitprop stenographer David Ignatius as his CIA source for leaks, as new filings in the Flynn persecution dismantles the government’s “case” against him. Lastly, infuriating as all of this is, Lee Smith’s book, which really is the go-to chronicle of what is without doubt the most horrendous political crime in American history is sure to make your head explode.
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- DoJ Requests Information That Could Identify Trump Official Behind “Anonymous” Op-Ed
- Simon: The Cowardly “Whistleblower” and “Anonymous” Must Go Public
- Looking for Fame and Fortune? Become a Coup Plotter
- Trump Lawyer Vows Supreme Court Fight After Appeals Court Ruling On Tax Returns
- New Filing in Flynn Prosecution Casts Further Doubt on the Government’s Case
- Cleveland: Scoop – CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears
- Lee Smith’s Book Will Make Patriots’ Blood Boil
Although the Democrats’ revolting impeachment-as-campaign-strategy bookends with the equally heinous overall coup to overthrow the 2016 election, it is surely blowing up in their faces; a sentiment echoed by VP Pence’s closest advisor. Polling also shows that the attempt to paint Trump’s interactions with Ukraine as somehow criminal ain’t flying with the general public. Elsewhere, a Rudy associate will go before the kangaroo kourt and give testimony and Conrad Black bemoans otherwise sane people drinking the Kool-Aid and believing the falsehoods and distortions of the trumped-up charges.
- Pence Chief Marc Short: Democrat Impeachment Agenda Handing House Back to GOP in 2020
- AP-NORC Poll: 59% Say Trump’s Interactions with Ukraine Neither Illegal Nor Wrong
- Giuliani Associate Will Cooperate With Dems’ Impeachment Inquiry
- Black: Impeachment Drama Is Fraught with Traps for Sane Observers
JOE BIDET, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE & CHI-COM SCANDALS
Mo Brooks is dead on.
- Rep Mo Brooks: Joe Bribem Isn’t Immune from Ukraine Scrutiny Just Because He’s Running Against Trump
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
Montgomery County, MD reeling from rampaging illegal alien rapists and bad press about letting them rampage but mostly the bad press about letting them rampage, plus good news on refugee forecast for next year and yet…
- MD Sanctuary County Rolls Back Its Anti-ICE Policy Following String Of Illegal Aliens Charged With Rape
- Refugee Inflow to Drop by 40% for 2020; 30,000 Resettled in US This Year (repatriate the 30,000 – jjs)
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Larry Hogan with a flash of sanity as he unloaded on the aforementioned Montgomery County insurrectionist Larry Elrich for ordering a police station to remove a pro-cop thin blue line flag from display. Good for him on that, at least.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Epstein is still dead, but some aspects remain unburied, evidently and despite the Left’s constant harangue about “dark money” they continue to rake it in hand over fist.
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Death: The Plot Thickens
- Liberal Dark Money Group Launches $75 Million Digital Campaign Against Trump
Another barnburner of a rally for the President, this time in Kentucky where he came to rally in support of Matt Bevin who’s in a close race with sanctuary-city and open borders pimp something-or-other Beshear. He ripped into Joe Bidet as well as Obama and Schiff-for-Brains. Also, many rally goers displayed a new shirt with the words “Read the Transcript” emblazoned on it. Full recap from Breitbart below. Also, Elizabeth Fugazi/Hekawi/Sham-Shoshone Fauxcahontas seems to be imploding. Along with being ripped for her $52 trillion dollar healthcare disaster, her campaign team came up with a real winner with this “meme team” idiocy. There’s also a report that her brand of high-pitched, nasal whining is a real drag on Democrat Senate campaigns. Elsewhere, the father of Rumproast Clyburn takes kind of a homophobic swipe at Mayor Buttplug, Joey Bidet doesn’t seem to know which of the 57 states he’s in while talking to a TV screen like Heather O’Rourke (no relation to the Shitz-on-a-Ritz creator), Salena Zito looks at the significance of this Western PA race between decorated Army Ranger Sean Parnel and lefty stooge Conor Lamb, the Maoist RedforEd organization pulling out all the stops to take out Matt Bevin, and an essay on the downfall of the racket of Conservatism, Inc.
- President Trump at KY Rally Rips Joe Bribem’s Gaffes: “Sleepy Joe, Get Off the Damn Stage”
- Full Live Blog Record of Rally for Matt Bevin
- Elizabeth Hekawi’s “Meme Team” Flops Spectacularly on Launch Day
- Elizabeth Hekawi Reportedly Hurting Dems’ Senate Fundraising
- Rep. James Clyburn: “I Know a Lot of People My Age” Who Don’t Support Mayor Buttplug Because He’s Gay (and, dare I say, your complexion – jjs)
- Can Democrats Nominate a Radical Leftist and Defeat Trump? It’s Unlikely
- Joe Bribem Mixes Up Iowa For Ohio During Campaign Stop
- Zito: The Bellwether House Race for 2020 Is in Western Pennsylvania
- Close Kentucky Governor’s Race Will Test Political Power of Marxist RedForEd Teachers Against Trump Agenda
- The Downfall of Conservatism, Inc.
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
For the sin of expressing his opinion and supporting the President, the mob aims to destroy Kurt Suzuki, daughter of Nancy Palsi blasts the NY Slimes for a photo of her calves and heels, or something, Senator Marsha Blackburn on some of today’s topical topics, and what does Catherine Herridge’s departure from Fox reveal about the direction of that network?
- Washington Nationals’ Kurt Suzuki Becomes Twitter Target After Donning a MAGA Hat
- Nancy Palsi’s Daughter Mad At “Misogynistic” New York Times For Featuring Image Of Speaker’s “Calves and Heels”
- E. Jean Carroll Sues Trump for Defamation
- Sen. Marsha Blackburn On Impeachment, Privacy, and Regulating Big Tech
- Does Catherine Herridge Leaving for CBS News Portend a Left Turn for Fox News?
If Blotto Beto had had his way, that pregnant Florida woman would be dead. Period, full stop. Also, Joy Blowhard perfectly describes what Democrats do before and after elections and another warning about red flag laws.
- Pregnant Florida Woman Fights Off Home Invaders With AR-15
- The AR-15: The Real Story
- Joy Blowhard Suggests Democrats Shouldn’t Warn Americans “Ahead Of Time” Before Taking Their Guns (armed Americans wouldn’t be warning the takers either, tootsie – jjs)
- Unconstitutional “Red Flag” Laws Won’t Make Us Safer (and it’s not their purpose – jjs)
More utter stupidity from the state that brought you Coonman Baby-Crusher and this Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer is a real piece of… work.
- “You’d See More Abortion Clinics Than Starbucks” if “Men Could Get Pregnant,” VA Senate Democratic Leader Says
- The Wicked Witch of the Midwest
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Where have you gone, Sadegh Ghotbzadeh, Obama had a pallet of cash for you. Woo-woo-woo… Not really; he died in Evin Prison as well. With that, it’s the 40th anniversary of mad Islamo-Nazi Armageddon for Iran. What do you give for that anniversary? Plutonium in case-hardened steel? Note to self to call Tiffany’s. Meanwhile, the mad mullahs mark the occasion with a more nuke deal violations but Liz Cheney wants us to fully dismantle the deal. Wait, I thought we did that already. No matter, the Farsis are still going gangbusters on fast breeder reactors, so there’s that. Elsewhere Caroline Glick approves of the President’s Syria policy while a related link shows how disastrous for our security and foreign policy one of the nutburger Democrats would be if installed in the Oval Office, and Daniel Greenfield looks to Trump to reverse Nixon’s bad 1972 move with recognizing the Chi-Coms and get us the hell away from them for good. Agreed.
- Iran Marks 40th Anniversary of Hostage Crisis with Fresh Nuclear Deal Violations
- Rep. Cheney to Introduce Legislation Mandating Full Dismantling of Iran Nuclear Deal
- Farsis Develop Advanced Machines to Speed Up Enrichment
- Glick: Al-Baghdadi and Trump’s Syrian Chessboard
- It’s Unthinkable One of the Dems Could Be President (foreign policy angle – jjs)
- Greenfield: Only Trump Can Get Us Out of China
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
New York City is heading for chaos and disaster and under the cover of impeachment and “muh kolluzhnikovs!” Trump continues restructuring the Judiciary. Good.
- Darker Chapters Coming Soon (so bad that Snake Plisken won’t go there – jjs)
- While You Were Focused on Impeachment, Trump Continued to Transform the Federal Judiciary
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Yup. By the way, I believe the Dow hit an all-time high again yesterday.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
FBI nabs alleged white supremacist in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue. All things considered, I would not be shocked if this is just another attempt to smear Trump, Republicans and white people in general. Coming from someone who is a full-on member of tribe, that says something. Also, Oberlin College has not learned its lesson, has it? Lastly, Andrew Cuomo really wants to take the “Fredo” prize away from his kid brother, doesn’t he? No wonder NYC is descending into criminal madness.
- Accused White Supremacist Arrested For Trying To Bomb Colorado Synagogue (yup, I’ll ask it; false flag? – jjs)
- Despite $44 Million Libel Verdict, Oberlin College Still Saying Gibson’s Bakery Had a Pattern of Racist Behavior (Gibson’s College has a nice ring to it – jjs)
- Andrew Cuomo Preparing to Release 900 Criminals and Offer Mets Tickets to Show Up for Trial
Who do I call at Georgetown to collect my share for when my ancestors were forced to build the pyramids? Also, more multi-trillion boondoggles, cancel culture as agitprop for kiddies and an essay bemoaning what we are doing to their minds.
- Georgetown Establishes $400,000 Slavery Reparations Fund (I want my share for building the pyramids, bitches – jjs)
- Study: Dems’ “Free” College Plans Leave Vast Majority Worse Off
- How the Left Is Weaponizing Cancel Culture To Politicize Children’s Books
- Suffer the Children
More on the Oklahoma Land-Crab’s crazy scheme.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
I thought we were out already but what the hell? Headlines like this always make my leg tingle.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Teh Ted attacked for opposing Frankenstein genital mutilation on young children, and Trump HHS wants federal funding for adoption groups who oppose homosexual adoptions.
- No, Ted Cruz Is Not an Anti-Science Bigot for Opposing Trans “Treatments” For 7-Year-Old Boy
- Trump HHS Proposes Rule to Allow Federal Funds for Adoption Groups That Oppose LGBT Adopters
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Brother Kanye preaching it, Covfefe has good breeding, Christian Toto not too keen on new Harriet Tubman biopic, and two related essays; first the Conservatives lead happier and fuller lives than Leftists and Dennis Prager with the nail on the head about reality vs. fantasy. Right on so many levels, he is.
- Over 1,000 People Profess Jesus Is King at Kanye Concert in Baton Rouge
- Horse Named After Trump’s “Covfefe” Tweet Wins $1 Million Breeder’s Cup Race
- Toto: Harriet Isn’t Equal to the Superlative Subject in Play
- Research Finds Conservatives Are More Happy, Generous, and Purposeful Than Liberals
- Prager: The Left-Right Divide Is About Reality Itself
Even amidst the darkest hours of darkness, a spark of humanity casts light and warmth and gives hope. Keep the faith, my friends.
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.