Good morning kids. Start of a brand new week and the same old Schiff. Friday’s hearing involving the much-ballyhooed testimony of ex-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch sure was blockbuster; she essentially put the final nail into the coffin of whatever case was being attempted to hang President Trump. When finally asked salient questions instead of probing her feelings, she stated unequivocally she never met Trump, had no first-hand knowledge of the actual phone conversation between him and Ukie prexy Zelensky, could not name one high crime or misdemeanor involving the latter and even admitted that it was the Obama administration that had withheld the vital military aid which might have prevented Russia from invading and annexing the Crimea. You know, Russia. The country that supposedly colluded with Trump or used him as a puppet to steal the 2016 election from Hillary? The woman who as Secretary of State engineered the sale of 20% of America’s strategic uranium stockpiles to Russia? But, let’s not let these minor details get in the way of a good story.
The other aspect of Friday’s national embarrassment was the rude and shabby treatment that Adam Schiff-for-Brains meted out to fellow committee member Elise Stefanik. One reason was that Stefanik’s backbench status in the lower chamber belies her smarts but the other and frankly more disgusting reason was the political calculus that having a woman grill Yovanovitch takes away the look-at-the-evil-misogynist-Republicans-making-a-woman-cry meme that the Dems always use as a ploy to misdirect the public via creating a sympathetic witness. That failed, especially when Stefanik finally was able to interrogate her. The reaction from the Dems was not only to give Yovanovitch, whose actions in her official capacity were tantamount to insubordination and worse when the administration wanted to legally and legitimately question Ukrainian officials about the Bidens and Burisma, a standing ovation but some fool PhotoShopped Stefanik flipping the bird to her as she exited the hearing. And, of course the media pounced.
Look, in every real sense, the Democrats have nothing, never had anything and will never get anything even remotely resembling a legitimate high crime of misdemeanor on this President that warrants impeachment. But, they will persist because a) they’re completely out of their minds (with the possible exception of that Democrat Congressman Jeff Van Drew who sees this as a looming disaster) with hatred, b) they’re candidates and platform for 2020 is terrifying and repulsive even to those marginally interested in politics and c) the Deep State globalists in and outside government will not abide by having their grand strategy to control the destiny of this nation and its people taken from them.
To that point, even Nancy Palsi’s botox-addled mind moves her pie hole to utter words that are quite revelatory. President Trump must disprove the charges against him. So much for due process but if she and her cohorts are hell bent for leather on this, the words of John Wayne in The Green Beretsmay come back to haunt her: “Out here, due process is a bullet.” For those keeping score, the first shots were already fired by James Hodgkinson, for which Dick Durbin has yet to answer for vis a vis his close association with the would-be mass assassin. At this stage we are a nation divided and because of the Left’s position that America as founded and everything it stands for is either inherently evil or illegitimate, there is no common ground with which to even attempt some sort of rapprochement. G-d help us.
- E-Mails: Open Society Kept Alleged “Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella Updated on George Soros’ Personal Ukraine Activities
- Schiff-for-Brains’ “Hail Marie” Hearing Comes up Empty
- Schiff-for-Brains Alleges Witness Intimidation As Trump Attacks Yovanovitch on Twitter
- Schiff-for-Brains Does Not Like It When a Republican Woman Speaks Without His Permission
- Ol’ Yeller Levin Shreds Palsi Pelosi’s Bogus Bribery Accusation Against President Trump
- Pelosi Scraps Presumption Of Innocence: Trump Needs To Prove He Is Innocent
- Blame the Impeachment Flop on Botox
- Time to Subpoena Alexandra Chalupa
- Stefanik Owns Schiff-for-Brains and the Dems
- Corrosive Campus Court Culture Seeps Into Congress
- Revolt of the Ukraine Desk Bureaucrats
- Our Ambassadors Used to be Made of Sterner Stuff
- Could It Be That Trump Has Been Setting Up the Left All Along?
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
AG Barr rips into the Dems for sabotaging the President. How about some major indictments, sir? Also, since Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself, will we ever get to the bottom of his suicide and several good essays on the extremely deep nature of the Deep State and the need to defang it, if that is even at all possible.
- Barr: Democrats Have Tried To “Sabotage” Trump Presidency
- The Horror of Opposition Research Conducted by the Government Itself
- Will the Epstein Story Ever be Fully Told?
- How to Shut Down the Democrats’ Alternative Universe
- Impeachment Lesson: Cut Government
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Mayor Buttplug under fire for allegedly faking American black support for some scheme of his and forget the NAACP; we have the NAA – Al Sharpton.
- Mayor Buttplug Under Fire for Exaggerating Black Support
- Report: Al Sharpton Paid $1 Million by His Own Charity in 2018 (NAA…AS – jjs)
JOE BIDET, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
The real criminals and the real crimes, for those who are so inclined.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go and Snoozy McSnoozerson is talking in his sleep about immigration policy, this Massachusetts judge should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting a federal crime, DACA deserves to be broomed con gusto. And for those demanding the right to citizenship, your parents made you a stateless person due to their criminality. It’s not our concern and we owe you nothing. Also, ICE rescues 1,000 children being used as props to gain asylum and many more actual predators preying upon them, a Vietnam Vet is killed just before Veterans Day by an illegal alien driving drunk. That kind of explains the Pew poll, and I think they are definitely skewing with the numbers. Probably closer to 8 or 9 out of 11.
- Jeff Sessionszzz Explains How GOP Can Dominate for Two Generations with America First Immigration Vision
- “It Was Clearly Criminal”: How a Massachusetts Judge Allegedly Helped An Illegal Alien Escape ICE (arrest the son of a bitch and defrock his ass – jjs)
- Nearly 80,000 Illegal Aliens Carried An Arrest Record Before Winning DACA Approval, Government Data Show
- ICE Announces Rescue of Over 1,000 Children From Exploitation, and the Arrests of Thousands of Accused Predators
- A DACA Ruling Won’t Solve the DACA Dilemma
- President Trump Did the Right Thing with the Dreamers. Will the Supreme Court?
- Vietnam War Vet Allegedly Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Hours Before Veterans Day
- Pew Research: 6-in-11 Americans Want More Deportations of Illegal Aliens
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
But, but, but Orange-Man-Bad! Feh.
Trump makes unscheduled stop at Walter Reed but says he’s in the pink, despite the latest lie about exaggerated black support, Mayor Buttplug rises over flopping Fauxcahontas, essay on why impeachment will actually help the Democrats (I disagree) yet a poll shows independents not very keen on it, Jon Bel Edwards wins a surprisingly close race against challenger Ed Rispone in Louisiana. The Dem-Left-Media Complex is crowing about this as a bellwether for Trump in 2020, but given the fact that Edwards is not a hardcore Marxist, was an incumbent and the race was much closer than previously predicted it would be, I don’t put much stock in it as a national indicator. Elsewhere, Dems attempting to make Colorado another anti-Electoral College state while Tank Abrams calls the latter “racist,” at least Deval Patrick isn’t going to lie about dark money, Aurora, CO elects pro-immigration enforcement Mike Coffman mayor, Obama agrees with Joy Blowhard on being quiet about the radical crap on the campaign trail, are donors really going to back an Al Franken comeback, interesting essay on how the Dems should have let Clinton get impeached and removed so as to pave the way for 10 years of Algore, and if “the resistance” wins.
- President Donald Trump Says He’s In “Very Good” Health Following Unscheduled Visit To Walter Reed Hospital
- Iowa Poll: Elizabeth Wan-pum Drops After Medicare-For-All Plan, Buttplug Jumps to Big Lead
- Here’s How Impeachment Helps Democrats Even If They Fail (disagree completely with the premise, but you all decide – jjs)
- Reuters Poll: 36% of Independents Tuning Out Impeachment Hearings
- Incumbent Democrat Edwards Ekes Out Victory Over GOP Challenger in Louisiana
- California Dems Flood Colorado With Cash Ahead of National Popular Vote Referendum
- Tank Abrams: “The Electoral College Is Racist”
- Deval Patrick Breaks From Some 2020 Democrats, Won’t Swear Off Accepting Super PAC Money
- Opponents of Immigration Enforcement Suffer Another Loss At the Ballot Box: Mike Coffman Wins Mayoral Race in Aurora, CO
- Serial Groper Al Franken Mingles With Wealthy Democratic Donors
- Obama Warns Democrat Candidates that Voters “Don’t Want to See Crazy Stuff” From Them (lie about it until after you’re elected – jjs)
- Barack Obama and the Behar Doctrine
- How the Democrats Bungled Impeachment and Prevented Al Gore from Becoming a 10-Year President
- If the Resistance Wins
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
On the smearing of Trump over the hero K-9 who helped take out Baghdadi, Steve Scalise rips into hack nepotism-beneficiary Chris Wallace and Trump approves and how Antifarian fascist terrorists silence opposition.
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Steve Scalise Battles Fox News Host Chris Wallace; Trump Fires Back In Tweet
- The Iron Front of Intimidation
David Daleiden will appeal his conviction for daring to expose the Mengele meat market, pro-life activist sets Debbie Wasserman-Test’s hair on fire with truth-napalm, and the US plus 10 other nations reject UN summit on baby-killing.
- Pro-Life Activist Will Appeal Planned Parenthood Undercover Video Verdict
- Allie Stuckey Gives Debbie Wasserman-Test a Pro-Life Reality Check at House Abortion Hearing
- “No International Right to Abortion”: US, 10 Other Countries Reject UN Summit Outcome
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Bo-Jo looking good in latest Brit election polling, Hong Kong protesters occupying university facing potential regime massacre, Xi doesn’t care that he might kill the golden goose, no coverage in the agitprop media but massive protests breaking out across Iran, Russia reportedly tried to cover up that nuke missile/torpedo test explosion (shocking), Chile has the right idea for us all and what will Europe do in the face of an imperialist Putin and an I-keeeel-you Islam?
- UK: Boris Johnson Extends Poll Lead Ahead of General Election
- Beseiged Hong Kong Protesters Prepare for Bloody Crackdown as US Urges Restraint
- Why Beijing’s Likely to Kill the Hong Kong Golden Goose
- Iran Condemns US Show Of Support For “Rioters” (protests have spread to 100 cities and towns – jjs)
- Russia Reportedly Tried to Cover Up Explosion of Skyfall Nuke Super Weapon
- Chile Boots 50 Illegals Involved in Rioting… Mostly from Cuba and Venezuela
- Europe and Its Enemies
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
So, Trump pardons three soldiers accused of “war crimes” and the Dem-Media Complex goes nuts, but when Obama pardons actual traitors and spies you dare not criticize his pants crease. Also, we ignore the strategic nature of the Arctic at our peril.
- Obama Granted Clemency to Terrorists and Traitors, But We’re Supposed to Be Angry at Trump’s Pardons
- America Should Not Abandon the Arctic
Brooklyn attack on synagogue and Jewish woman memory-holed and Daniel Greenfield on the descent into hell on earth for Scandinavia.
- Brooklyn: Man Arrested for Egging Synagogue Turns Out Not to Be a White Supremacist
- Greenfield: Muslim AK-47s and Bombings Turn Sweden Into War Zone
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Living at home is big again and of course the solution to everything is more and bigger government.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
More winning with the Chi-Coms.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Here’s one way to motivate at-risk kids from dropping out and Doomberg flip flops on stop and frisk.
- Two Chemistry Professors Accused of Making Meth in School Lab
- Bloomberg Flip Flops On Stop-and-Frisk as He Mulls Presidential Bid
Professor bemoans being persecuted on campus and an ex-iron curtain citizen compares our academia with what she grew up with and sees no difference.
- I Didn’t Have to Die on This Hill, But I Did
- Detention, Socialist Style (or How I Never Learned Math)
Big government is harmful to your health… and finances and freedom.
- Why Primary Care Costs a Trillion Dollars More Than It Should
- Why Everyone Should Fear Universal Healthcare
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Usual agitprop blaming California wildfires on “climate change.”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Sandersnista queer-panders and with Virginia gone will that help the transgender psychos amend the very Constitution they want to destroy?
- Sandersnista Goes Full Toothy McBigTits AOC: “Time for Us to Become the Party that Fights for Queer Liberation”
- Democrats’ Sweep In Virginia Puts Pro-Transgender Constitutional Amendment Back In Play
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Charlie’s Angels headed for the discount rack, Stephen A. Smith in feud with some ignorant jock about Kaepernick, Justice Gorsuch on rights, liberty and other topics, and saying no to being pigeon-holed.
- Get Woke, Go Broke: Charlie’s Angels Bombs at the Box Office
- ESPN’s Stephen Smith Slammed By Panthers Safety Eric Reid Over “Kaepernick” Rant; Smith Strikes Back
- Gorsuch: “Now Civility Is Like a Bad Word and Civics Is Banished”
- How One Man Refuses to be Defined By a Racial Identity
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.