Good morning kids. Wednesday and for those of us living in the real world, the Democrats’ case for impeaching and removing Trump from office collapsed like a wet pierogi yesterday when its star witness, the puffy Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman (in service of whose army he wears the uniform for still a topic for debate). I’ll get to the particulars in a second but really, the most important thing to keep in mind that makes any and all of this utterly irrelevant is the transcript of the phone call between Presidents Trump and Zelensky was released about two weeks ago and there is nothing that was said that could even be remotely construed as an impeachable offense. Unlike the REO-Speedwagon-heard-it-from-a-friend-who-heard-it-from-a-friend mid level bureaucrats, traitors and flunkies who are just out and out liars with axes to grind, Lt. General Keith Kellog, who is Mike Pence’s national security advisor was actually on the call and has confirmed zero impropriety. Period. Full stop.
But, for those still keen on fabulists, Majorette Bearclaw’s testimony included admitting, much that it pained him to say so, that the President makes policy and it is not incumbent upon him to do what the State Dept. or others want, this after going to the NSC to bitch and moan about disagreeing with the President’s Ukraine policy. Can you say “insubordination?” He claimed that he advised the Ukrainian President not to trust the Russians, despite later admitting that he never had a private one-on-one with him. In any case it would be funny if he did say something so moronic considering Russia had already annexed Crimea, and who the hell is this fat sack of lipids to give advice to anyone? He also claimed he heard the word “Burisma” mentioned on the call despite not being on the transcript but that that was not a significant omission (pfft!) and conceded that Hunter Biden had zero qualifications for the alleged position he held at that company and most crucially that despite not knowing who the alleged “whistleblower” is gave a very distinct impression that he, Vindman, was a key source of information in the actual whistleblower complaint. And that’s when Schiff-for-Brains started banging the gavel like a crack-addicted chimpanzee playing drums for the Evolution Revolution.
Later on, it was the turn of former diplomat Kurt Volker to look like a jackass courtesy of Rep. Mike Turner:
“Did the President of the United States ever say to you that he was not going to allow aid from the United States to go to the Ukraine unless there were investigations into Burisma, the Bidens, or the 2016 elections?” Turner asked.
Turner then asked, “Did the Ukrainians ever tell you that they understood that they would not get a meeting with the President of the United States, a phone call with the President of the United States, military aid, or foreign aid from the United States unless they undertook investigations of Burisma, the Bidens, or the 2016 elections?”
So, okay. So far all of the so-called “star witnesses” who we were assured had the smoking gun evidence to remove Trump from office have only made the Democrats and the Media look like the real criminals in the eyes of the American people. More and more are finding this whole thing to be a sham and a hit job to take out Trump. This is turning into a titanic disaster for the Democrats no matter how you slice it. If they do impeach him in the House, which I am sure they are going to have to do, there is no way in hell the Senate will vote to convict. Even if you got a few of the probable defectors to vote with the Dems, the end result is Trump will have been found innocent in a trial, and that is a political disaster for Palsi and the party. Probably, it’s a worse disaster than if she pulls the plug and enrages her base.
Beyond the politics of all this is the fact that individuals like Vindman, Volker, Yovanovitch as well as the other names we’ve come to know and loathe like Page, Strzok, McCabe, Ohr and all the rest represent a cancer on the republic. Vindman’s actions and attitude underscore their belief that they control the direction of the nation, and not the people or the politicians they elect for a few years at a stretch. In the case of the State Department and the Intelligence Community, given all we have learned over the past three years and longer, America’s national security would not be affected negatively in any significant way if the CIA, NSA and the State Dept. were simply abolished. In fact, you could argue that it would improve. And what of all the other federal agencies and departments that control our lives and issue edicts and rules that have the full effect of law, despite the fact that none of the people issuing them have ever been elected and its damned near impossible to fire them? Collectively, they have the same damned attitude of Vindman. It’s a fatal conceit that is already having dire consequences on the body politic.
- Backfire: Vindman Admits Hunter Biden Seemed Unqualified for Burisma Role
- War Heroes Bash Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: “Operative,” “Disgrace”
- VP Pence’s NSA Lt. Gen Keith Kellogg Was on Trump-Zelensky Call: Nothing Wrong or Improper
- 7 Key Moments from Doughboy Vindman’s Public Impeachment Testimony
- Volker, Morrison Testimony Completely Vindicate Trump, Destroy Democrat Case For Impeachment
- GOP Rep. Turner to Volker: You “Took Apart” the Democrats’ “Entire Case” for Impeaching Trump
- Schiff-for-Brains Stops Witness From Testifying to “Protect Whistleblower” He Says He Doesn’t Know
- Nunes’ Opening Statement: Media are “Puppets for the Democratic Party”
- John Ratcliffe: Here’s How Many Times Impeachment Witnesses Have Even Mentioned “Bribery”… “Zero”
- President Trump Never Impounded Even One Dollar from Ukraine Aid
- Poll: Independents’ Opposition to Impeachment Jumps 10 Points in Week
- GOP Sen. Kennedy: Impeachment Proceedings Look Like Kavanaugh Hearing “Without the Vagina Hats”
- Cocaine Mitch Believes It Is “Inconceivable” That Trump Will Be Removed From Office
- Does Doughboy Vindman Have a Ukraine Interest Beyond Foreign Policy?
- The Televised Impeachment Proceedings Have Been a Disaster For Democrats
- Goodwin: Why Dems Are So Worried After Latest Round of Impeachment Hearings
- Black: Americans Should Demand an End to This Impeachment Absurdity
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Meanwhile, the connections between the Ukraine-gate sham-peachment and the Russian collusion coup attempt are becoming clearer, and will loom larger as Barr, Durham and Horowitz finally reveal all. And the last link underscores the tail end of my opening editorial.
- Memo Given To Fusion GPS Described Ukrainian Lawmaker As Potential “Conduit” For Publicizing Information
- The Inside Story of How America’s Intelligence Agencies Tried To Undo Trump’s Election
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Meh, with a GOP not even running candidates, why even waste the money?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go where Al “Not-Let’s-Stay-Together” Green shows his complete lack of intelligence, agitprop media retracts story meant to smear Trump with the record of Obama, and the reason the Chamber of Commerce loves them some open borders.
- “It’s a Civil Offense”: Al Green (D)-Olt Falsely Claims Illegal Immigration Is Not a Crime
- Multiple Propaganda Outlets Retract Stories After Realizing Report Actually Cites How Many Children Obama Administration Detained
- Why Rich People Love Poor Immigrants
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Abject brown-shirt thuggery at SUNY Binghamton where conservative students are attacked by Leftists and the campus does nothing except blame the victims, a look at the looming Civil War 2.0, and sick Florida woman gets slap on the wrist for attacking Matt Gaetz. She could have easily done a James Hodgkinson, but then the gun-grabbers would be shoving our noses in it.
- Trump Supporters At Binghamton University Travel In “Packs” For Safety After Being Mobbed By Leftists
- A Republic, But Only If We Can Keep It
- Florida Woman Gets 15-Day Sentence for Assault on GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
The Lutheran church has been coopted and although I agree with Ms. Pipko, unfortunately, the fact is most American Jews left Judaism and converted to Democrat-Leftist as their religion.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America… and its Stance on Israel
- Elizabeth Pipko: It’s Time For Jewish-Americans To Leave the Democrat Party
Steve Bullock who is polling in negative numbers does a rhetorical Tawana Brawley on his face, DNC tells Politico no fighting in the war room, Democrats still wailing and rending cloth over 2016, Maizie Hirohito is a detestable slag, and we can expect more apologies from Doomberg if he fancies any chance to run as a Democrat.
- Steve Bullock Features “Lock Him Up” Chant In 2020 Campaign Ad, Doesn’t Say What Crime He Thinks Trump Committed
- DNC to Politico: We Can’t Have a Debate at Our Debates
- Three Years On, Democrats Are Still Crying
- Daughter of Child Pimp Maizie Hirohito: “White Nationalism Permeates Trump Administration; He Should Resign”
- Coming Soon: Bloomberg Apologies for Everything Else He Died Right as Mayor
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
PayPal no longer servicing PornHub.
Pro-Life legal eagles to help David Daleidin to appeal case and Steve Bullock yet again, this time flip-flopping on abortion.
- Pro-Life Legal Team to Fight Back After Planned Parenthood Wins $1.3M in Sting Videos Case
- Pro-Abortion Democrat Montana Governor Backs Away From Democrat Litmus Test On Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Mullahs mobilize Farsi Gestapo to suppress massive rioting, US deploys more troops as a reaction and unlike Obama 10 years ago, Trump should be vocally supporting the Iranian people. That regime has got to go and better we should help the people to dump the Mullahs now. Over in Hong Kong, the Chi-Coms have begun arresting protesters who apparently are taking to the sewers to evade the blockade, of course the EU chief blasts Pompeo and the US’ new policy on Israeli settlements, another essay on Deep State State Dept. sabotage, time to dump Qatar, three links on the Chi-Com concentration camps and ethnic cleansing of Uighurs, and the resurgence with a vengeance of Joo-hatred courtesy of our so-called global intellectual elite.
- Iran Mobilizes Half a Million Paramilitary Fighters to Suppress Protests
- US Deploys Additional Troops to Middle East to Counter Iran
- Suddenly, Iran is Aflame with Protest
- Time to Support the Iranian Protesters
- Besieged Hong Kong Protesters Resort to Daring Sewer Escapes
- EU Foreign Policy Chief Repudiates Pompeo on Legality of Israeli Settlements; Silent on Iran Protests
- Beware of Washington’s Foreign Policy Establishment Blob
- Terror-Funding Qatar Once Again Proves It Is Not America’s Friend
- Leaked Xinjiang Papers Confirm the Chinese Communist Party Is Full of Lying Murderers
- Soft Genocide: The Future Of Xinjiang
- Americans Need to Stop Funding the Chinese Gulag
- An Ancient Enemy, Reconfigured: On Resurgent anti-Semitism, and its Intellectual Roots
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Meh, Bill and Hillary sold us out 25 years ago with Loral Space.
- Foreign-Born Researchers At US Agencies Were Secretly Working For China and Recruiting Others, Senate Report Finds
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
I love Trump and even with the impeachment and other assaults on him, I wish he could do something about this. In fact, smaller government is in his and our best interest all the way around. Lastly, more naked IRS guys with the glass of wine in the Vegas jacuzzi.
- Spending for First 2.5 Years of Trump Admin: 13% Higher Than Same Period Under Obama
- Feds Hosted Meditation, Massage and Social Justice Retreat For 450 Employees, Including IRS Workers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Trump puts screws to Chi-Coms to get them to do that trade deal, Powell and Trump lock horns, but nicely, and this “Move to Amend” is an outright Marxist seizing of the means of production.
- Trump Says He Will Hike China Tariffs If There Is No Deal
- Fed Chief Powell and the President Confer But Don’t Concur
- Could “Move to Amend” Destroy Corporate Independence?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Epstein’s guards at the MCC arrested for doing what they were told by those who assisted his suicide, London cops giving out stabbing first aid kits to pubs in light of knife attack epidemic and the anarchists and their anti-prison and anti-punishment madness and what it has brought and will bring.
- Epstein Prison Guards Arrested for Failing to Check on Him
- London Police Give Bars Bleed Control Kits Due to Numerous Knife Crimes
- Anti-Prison Anarchy is Spreading: It’s Way Beyond “Soft on Crime”
Dems read from Shit That Jefferson Said, Volume 2 which is funny considering how they vilify him as a cracker slave owner, UVA shamed into reinstating 21-gun salute and on the Marxist brainwashing of the academy.
- Dem Rep Celebrates Education Week by Tweeting Fake Jefferson Quote
- University of Virginia Reinstates Veterans Day 21-Gun Salute: “We Made a Mistake”
- Education Is Not About Your “Lived Reality”
Two about this Medicare-for-All disaster.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Wolfgang Puck serves up some truth for Hollywood climate hypocrites.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
You knew this was bound to happen, and they don’t want equality; they want you punished and subjugated.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
ACLU giving me a nosebleed, Christian Toto on Dennis Miller’s reaction to Charlie’s Anals flopping, a warning to those who donate to museums and colleges, another look at this Chesa Boudin character, and finally, what we are witnessing all over the place is a result of the rejection of the Globalist plan.
- ACLU Celebrates International Men’s Day: “Men Who Get Their Periods Are Men”
- Toto: Dennis Miller on Angels Flop – We Don’t Wanna Be Scolded
- Donors Beware
- Prager: Does the Left Hate America?
- Radical Son: The Rise of Chesa Boudin
- Freedom Is on the March, and the Elites Can’t Stand It
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.