Good morning kids. Monday and the start of a new, albeit abbreviated week in the run-up to Thanksgiving and the holiday season. But, we’re loaded with links as there are a number of things breaking besides the usual shampeachment garbage so let’s get cracking. And thanks to Mindful Webworker for the great P-shop this morning.
With the testimony phase of the hearings done for now, all that’s left is for Schiff-for-Brains and company to draw up their articles of impeachment and bring it to the House for a vote. But the President’s release of the transcript of the phone call between him and Ukie prexy Zelensky rendered their strategy of charging him with obstruction of justice was obliterated. All they were left with was a bunch of Deep State functionaries angry that Trump dared exercise his elected authority to dictate foreign policy, which flew in the face of their plans and their perceived, and heretofore unchallenged power to wield it no matter what administration is in office, and what the will of the people may be. And more and more of the people now recognize this for what it is and are angry about it.
The estimable Mollie Hemingway over at The Federalist, who is the embodiment of what journalism is supposed to be, gives quite a thorough analysis of all the elements and has concluded that Trump and the GOP won this phase of shampeachment:
… Impeachment has been all but a foregone conclusion since the moment Trump shocked the ruling classes with his 2016 victory. The Washington Post announced within minutes of his inauguration that the “campaign to impeach President Trump has begun.”
The Mueller probe was supposed to be the vehicle to accomplish this goal and it would have been if it had been able to come up with anything in favor of its dramatic tale of treasonous collusion to steal the election. Democrats responded to that defeat not by coming up with a stronger case, but a dramatically weaker one… While many in corporate media will attempt to pretend otherwise, the first phase of impeachment did not go well for Democrats. It needed to be their strongest phase. It needed to be a time when support for the inquiry and impeachment grew. Instead, it shrank…
The Dems were going for full-on removal from office and as time dragged on and their plots and schemes Wile E. Coyote’d in their faces, they then aimed to ruin him for 2020, but as his support grew in direct proportion to his administrative successes – particularly the economy – and the field of Dem candidates looked and sounded more and more repulsive, all the Democrats could hope for was to tarnish his name with the scarlet letter “I.” And all things considered, that will be a pyrrhic victory, especially when in the Senate, where the GOP is in control, all the witnesses who should have been called and all the questions that were stifled with Schiff-for-Brains are going to be quite revelatory. They will also dovetail nicely with whatever AG Barr, IG Horowitz and John Durham have to reveal regarding the original coup to bring down the President as that was what this whole Ukraine garbage was all about; the hail Mary attempt to oust Trump while covering up the original crimes/criminals that unleashed the Russia collusion hoax, which was the original attempt to oust Trump and then cover up those crimes when that attempt failed.
But, like the irradiated cockroaches from Chernobyl that they are, the Democrats will not be stopped and are now seeking other ways to bring the President and the nation down. This time, it’s attempting to obtain and release massive amounts of uncensored grand jury notes from the Mueller deception, and use it in the same manner as the crooked prosecutors who nailed Richard Nixon. And leading the charge is none other than Andrew Weissmann, one of the dirtiest, power-mad shysters in recent memory: From John Dale Dunn’s piece in American Thinker:
… Andrew “attack dog” Weissmann, a former member of the Mueller hit team, took to cable news to coach Democrats to go big and explosive and compare Trump to Nixon, although [author Geoff] Shepard makes a convincing case in his two books that Nixon was framed and viciously prosecuted by wild-eyed partisans. Shepard definitely can assess that little tactic against Trump by Weissmann and show how Nixon was screwed by the Left during the Watergate affair in the leftists’ aggressive efforts that included corruption of the judicial process and the political process…
… But Shepard has a much more important warning: “Trump has bigger problems to worry about than the ever-fluctuating Democratic message. His opponents are leveraging Watergate precedent and hoping for creative legal opinions to eradicate the secrecy of grand jury proceedings. A grand jury’s function involves such one-sided procedures that there are strict rules on secrecy. Targets (accused persons) are forbidden to have counsel present, are unable to cross-examine accusatory witnesses, and are not permitted to produce evidence or witnesses of their own. Even if no indictments follow, the elicited testimony can be very damaging to those investigated. …Yet tidbits gleaned from questioning by politicized prosecutors who conducted such investigations is why congressional committees, both now and during Watergate, salivate over gaining access to the raw depositions. Yet the entire design of the investigators, from beginning to end, was to harm their presidential foe…”
…Judge Beryl Howell (an Obama shill) upheld their subpoena, finding that committee’s demand was in the nature of a judicial inquiry, and thus within an exception to the statute forbidding release of grand jury information. Nice work, Judge Howell – let’s just blow up the concept of the grand jury…
Well, hell. The Democrats have shredded every notion of fairness, the rule of law, legal and historical precedent and common decency in their obsession to overturn the 2016 election, and make sure that Donald Trump and anyone remotely like him does not win in 2020 and every election thereafter. And that assumes that we will be an intact nation with any future elections in the first place. What a way to start this holiday season.
- Trump Coup Pushes for Release of Grand Jury Testimony
- Hemingway: How Republicans Won Phase One Of Impeachment
- Tim Scott: “No Way in the World” Senate Would Convict, Trump Is “Innocent”
- Rudy Giuliani Snaps At Fox News’ Ed Henry: “I’m Embarrassing You”
- Jonathan Turley Throws Cold Water on Impeachment: “Designed to Fail”
- Impeachment Fiasco is a Dem Gift to Donald Trump
- Ol’ Yeller Levin: What Have We Really Learned From the Dems’ Impeachment Hearings?
- Rabbi Fischer: The Rorschach Impeachment – Sometimes an Inkblot Is Just an Inkblot
- Attorney General Barr Stands Athwart History
- Democrats May Regret This Dance When Republicans Call the Tune
- Kimball: Trump’s Disruptive Energy vs. the Deep State
- Impeachment Charade Proves It’s High Time To End Court Deference To Biased Federal Agencies
- On Government-Run Opposition Research: The Damage the Church Committee Revealed and Caused
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Seriously, did Glenn Simpson really say what he said? The gall on this prick and all the other traitors and flunkies is just radiant. Meanwhile, Trump is not only 100% right, but if anything he is understating the gravity of the situation, walls or pincers, either way the jury is out on whether there will be a reckoning and lastly an interesting take on the roots of all of this.
- Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Says He Would “Like To Know More” About the Steele Dossier (it hurts when it’s rammed up your nose, Glenn – jjs)
- Trump: FBI Was “Spying on My Campaign… And Now We’re Going to Find Out”
- Are the Pincers Closing on the Deep State?
- How Trump’s Birther Inquiry Incited Obama’s Revenge
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Funny how the more strident the patter about equality, social justice and fairness, the cheaper and more dirty the individuals from the whence the tripe emanates. Elizabeth Sham-Shoshone out and out lying – yet again – about where she sent her spawn for schooling and Katie “Cheap Thrill” Hill goes on CNN to hector people in baggage claim at LaGuardia about “integrity,” or something.
- In Less Than a Year, 3/4 of the “Squad” Is Under Financial Investigation
- As It Turns Out, Socialist Politicians Can Be Crooks Too
- Elizabeth Hekawi Denied Sending Her Kids To Private School, Despite Sending Son To Elite Private School
- Scandal-Disgraced Katie “Throuple” Hill Hits CNN to Lecture About “Integrity”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go, where Prince George’s County joins Montgomery County in Maryland as willing to unleash illegal alien criminals on the populace. I’d say I feel sorry for residents there but they voted for this. So, give the people what they want. Also, an Angel Mom finally gets justice, DHS with good new on this Remain in Mexico asylum rule, and despite Congress leaving town for the holidays, the crises with our border and illegals remain.
- Maryland Sanctuary Counties to Free Accused Illegal Alien Child Rapists, Murderers, Child Abusers
- Ronald Da Silva’s Illegal Alien Murderer Deported to Mexico After Decades-Long Fight by Angel Mom
- DHS Deputy Says “About 60,000” Migrants Have Been Sent Back Under Remain In Mexico Program
- Border and Sanctuary Crises Continue as Congress Leaves Town
Dems in a tizzy over the holiday talk at Thanksgiving tables this year, do they really think Tank Abrams as a running mate is a positive? Also, Joel Pollak rips Mayor Buttplug, Cuban exile and House candidate Irina Vilarino smacks Ariana Grande with a clue bat, Kamala-Toe used to be a brain dead socialist but now she’s a brain dead Marxist, bite-sized billionaire boasts big bucks, weird voting system also partly to blame for Chesa Boudin, and New Hampshire Dem Party boss Raymond Buckley is kind of an odious tyrant, isn’t he? If only the state’s GOP didn’t bend over for him all the time.
- Democrat Anxiety Rises Over Impending Thanksgiving Anti-Impeachment Ads: Report
- Joe Bribem, Fauxcahontas Pander to Tank Abrams, Repeat Debunked Claims About Her Election Loss
- Buttplug the Bullshitter
- GOP House Candidate Who Fled Communist Cuba Slams Ariana Grande For Supporting Bernie Sanders
- Kamala-Toe Harris: “I Am Not a Socialist”
- Bite-Sized Billionaire Bloomberg Spends More Ad Money Than Any Candidate Ever In Preparation For 2020 Bid
- When First Choice Is Second Best
- Raymond Buckley and the Democrats’ Craven Lust for Power
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
What a difference a few years makes, Bloomberg’s news organ goes officially and openly agitprop, pompous gasbag Jersey traffic court judge repulses, and debunking the sports media’s whitewashing of the helmet-swinging incident.
- New York Times – in 2015 – Attacked Hunter Biden for Working for Ukrainian Company
- Bloomberg News Won’t Investigate Bloomberg, Democrats; Its Journalists Go To Work On Bloomberg’s Campaign
- Napolitano Goes Full Schiff-for-Brains
- Debunking the Sports Media’s Excuses for the Browns’ Myles Garrett and the Helmet-Swinging Incident
Virginia may have been absorbed at the state house but one sheriff has the right idea and New York’s red flag laws work as intended.
- Virginia Sheriff Will Not Enforce Unconstitutional Gun Laws
- WhiskeyWarrior556 Falls Victim to New York’s Red Flag Laws
Pennsylvania governor smears shoe polish on face and yells “blackjack!” Also, flips bird to legislature and voters.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Huge win for pro-democracy candidates in Hong Kong elections as some residents in London to protest the Chi-Com regime, a look at China’s quest for global domination, Google is to China what IBM was to the Final Solution, Iran shuts down internet to stifle massive protests, comparing the travails of PDT and Bibi, Malmo becoming Mogadishu on the Baltic, US statehood for… Alberta? Lastly, the dual justice system in Canada, vis a vis Muslims and real Canadians.
- Pro-Democracy Hong Kong Candidates Win Big in Record-Making Election
- “Cultural Genocide”: Leaked Documents Reveal How China Uses AI, Mass Surveillance to Run Concentration Camps (just like the Nazis and IBM – jjs)
- Hong Kongers Protest in London Against “Gang Rape and Torture” Committed by the CCP
- How China Is Slowly Becoming the World’s Largest Imperialist Power
- Internet Blackout in Iran: Pompeo Urges Protesting Iranians to Send Images of Regime Crackdown
- US Sanctions Iranian Leader Who Shut Down Country’s Internet
- Trump and Netanyahu: Two Embattled Leaders
- Sweden: Violence-Ridden Malmo Has “More In Common With Baghdad Than With Other European Cities,” German State Broadcaster Admits
- Make Alberta American?
- No Embracing Terrorists: A Tale of Two Presidents
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Big shakeup in the Navy as the Secretary gets fired over the Eddie Gallagher case, and Chinese spies infiltrating all over the most sensitive areas of national research and security, much of it due to family members at home with guns pointed at their heads.
- Pentagon: Defense Secretary Has Fired Navy Secretary for “Lack of Candor” on Eddie Gallagher Case
- Trump Releases Statement On Firing Of Navy Secretary For “Lack Of Candor,” Status Of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher
- Espionage, Chinese Style
Coexist… to keeeeeel the juice!
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Ruth Bader-Meinhoff now resting comfortably with a My Pillow, San Francisco drowning in turds, and DC drowning in another kind of waste.
- Ruth Bader-Meinhoff Home From Hospital After Health Scare
- Human Feces in San Francisco Keeps Piling Up
- Congress Capitulates (Again) on the Budget
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Despite Trump, coal companies are felling the pinch and Elon Musk’s truck roll out looks like that John Cameron Swayze Timex commercial where they strapped the watch to an outboard motor. A golden moment in marketing, for sure…
- More Than 50 Coal Companies Have Been Wiped Out Since Trump’s 2016 Victory
- Elon Musk’s Fortune Drops By $768 Million After Armored Glass Windows Of New Cybertruck Shatter During Demo
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Oklahoma reeling from spike in crime; GOP crime bill seen as a big culprit.
Good Roger Simon with a good idea, a NYC school success story which means it doesn’t involve the public schools and Joo-haters and Antifarians unite in Toronto.
- Simon: Abolish the Ivy League Already
- Hallowed Ground
- BDS and Antifa Bigots Shout “Back to the Ovens” at Toronto’s York U
This Kamala-Toe really is full of herself when not full of multiple penises, and Trump going against his “buy American” mantra by pushing Canuck pills.
- Kamala-Toe Harris Proposes Government “Take Over” Of Private Industry If Her Orders Not Obeyed (pharma is the gateway drug to the entire shooting match – jjs)
- “Cold” Medicine: Canadian Drug Imports Will Cost Americans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Students disrupt Harvard-Yale game and piss off the crowd and the war on fossil fuels is the war on life as we know it.
- Students Interrupt Harvard-Yale Football Game To Protest “Climate Change,” Demand Canceling Puerto Rico’s Debt
- Fossil Fuel Reality
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Darwin’s theory put under micro-Scopes (get it?).
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Happy birthday to the great William F. Buckley. How I wish I can reanimate him so he can punch out Jonah Goldbrick, on Rachmaninoff, G-d and freedom, Christian Toto lambastes Last Christmas, new book on the man who volunteered to be sent to Auschwitz to report on the death factory for the Allies (who ignored it), and Dem-Leftists ever intensifying war on Christianity.
- Today Is Bill Buckley’s Birthday: Tease a Liberal
- Dies Irae – Day of Wrath
- Toto: “Woke” Last Christmas Joins Fellow PC Box Office Busts
- Amazing Book About Auschwitz Volunteer Steels Us To Not Look Away From Evil
- The Democrat Cold War on Christianity Heating Up
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.