Good morning kids. The weekend is here, and of course the lead story is that Grandma Grand Mal Pelosi pulled the trigger on moving forward with impeachment. At the risk of stating the obvious, or perhaps not, since some folks either don’t realize it or it gets lost in the daily sewage we are forced to endure, but yesterday’s announcement was begat not by the kangaroo kourt antics of the past few weeks on top of the two-year charade of the Mueller deception. This all started on the night of November 8th, 2016 the moment that we the people shocked the world and elected Donald Trump.
Well, so be it. Whatever hopes they might have into bamboozling the public into making it politically acceptable to remove a duly elected President from office (remember that impeachment is a political act, not a criminal proceeding) completely vanished with the titanic dud that was the Mueller “Report.” And despite opposition, legal or otherwise, from every direction including sadly from his own party, Donald J. Trump’s first three years have been among the most successful policy-wise of any US president in history.
Almost at the moment of Pelosi’s literally drunken-sounding rambling announcement, the President’s approval rating jumped to 52%. So much for the pyrrhic victory of tarnishing him with the stain of impeachment in hopes of it sinking his poll numbers next November (anyone want to wager it approaches 60% after the House votes to make it official?).
This is one of, if not the key reason he is to be removed; because his America first policies of growing the economy, protecting the American worker, bringing back industry to our shores, rational, sensible national security and national sovereignty are antithetical to both the globalist plot to dismantle America and the progressive/New Deal/Great Society, big government socialist Democrat Party that has left a nearly 100-year, $200-plus trillion dollar long trail of abject ruin, dehumanization, dissolution, division and societal rot in its quest for absolute power and control. When you get right down to it, it is all of us who believe in the ideals of Judeo-Christianity and America as founded that have always been in the dock, not just Trump in this hour and in this place.
Forget the phony kabuki-bukkake theater and pompous circumstances and pronouncements belched up by Palsi Pelosi and all the rest. This is not going to end with a trial in the Senate that is of course not going to convict Trump. From sub-morons like Al Green to pseudo-intellectual pinhead soy-boys like ex-Obama shyster Neal Katyal and every form of self-inflating Leftist tyrant in between, they will continue to keep on bringing new charges and keep this crazy train going forever and a day. I know it’s a political and not criminal process, but I guess the concept of “double jeopardy” is out the window, eh Al? I’ll take “Mouth-Breathing Degenerates” for $200, Alex.
Circling back to the drooling schmuck who resembles the exhumed corpse of Englebert Humperdink’s great-grandfather with too much bronzing cream, Al Green was first to accidentally utter the truth bomb that underscores what I have said: If Trump is not impeached, he is going to get re-elected. Bingo. The American people have been given a taste of socialism good and hard during the Obama years and have had quite enough. In fact, in spite of the brainwashing of at least 3 generations of our citizens and the mass importation of about 30 million illiterate third world peasants to further weaken our cultural identity, it’s kind of heartening to know that millions of us showed up at the polls in 2016 to, as William F. Buckley stated “stand athwart history and yell ‘stop’.” That said, the blame is not Obama’s alone since the dismantling of America for fun and profit has been going on for decades and is the fault of both political parties and the crony-fascists that have empowered them, as Tucker Carlson’s expose on Paul Singer highlights. But I digress. In a normally functioning society, the Democrats would have licked their wounds and paused for a moment of introspection to ask themselves, “what can we do to better compete in the arena of ideas and convince the electorate to vote for us?” But that’s not the society we live in. The Democrats instead blame us for rejecting their brilliance and G-d-given right to lord over us and create paradise on earth. If Obama’s bitter clingers or Hillary’s deplorables didn’t clue you in, Pamela Karlan’s attitude yesterday should have been a cold slap in the face as to exactly how they see you and much of America.
And yet their presidential candidates are running on platforms of open borders, confiscatory taxation, seizure of the means of production, outright infanticide, anti-Semitism, anti-freedom of speech and religion, disarmament of the citizenry and on and on. Is it cognitive dissonance or arrogance? Whatever it is, it indicates that the Democrat Party is this nation’s largest organized, anti-American entity. It also means that we are a nation divided, and considering that we have no common ground at all with which to even begin an attempt at reconciliation, what happens after the impeachment(s) fail?
The question is, what happens after Trump leaves on January 21, 2025 (inshalla)? It is crystal clear to me that with much of the administrative state and Deep State still intact, when a Democrat eventually regains the White House, the goal will be final retribution.
- What Are They Hiding? Dems Schedule Impeachment Hearing for Spygate Report Release Date
- Pelosi Pulls the Trigger on Impeachment
- Palsi Pelosi Jamming Through Impeachment with Same Partisan Power Tactics that Passed Obamacare… Then Lost the House
- President Trump: “If You Are Going to Impeach Me, Do It Now, Fast, So We Can Have a Fair Trial in the Senate”
- “Political Theater”: Cocaine Mitch Attacks House Impeachment Inquiry For Allegedly Bottlenecking Legislation
- WH Adviser: Like Obamacare, Pelosi Thinks “We Have to Impeach Him and Let’s Figure Out Facts Later”
- Democrats Plot Impeaching Trump Multiple Times, Including If He Wins Re-Election: “No Limit to the Number of Times the House Can Vote to Impeach” (assuming the Dems keep the House – jjs)
- Jeff Van Drew Warns His Party: “Be Careful What You Wish For” On Impeachment; It’s “Tearing the Nation Apart”
- Cleveland: Why Devin Nunes’ Phone Logs Aren’t a Smoking Gun
- Hemingway: Impeachment Is Slowly Destroying Democrats’ 2020 Political Hopes
- “Out-the-Ying” Yang on Impeachment: “This Is Going to Be a Loser”
- Rabbi Fischer: Pamela Karlan’s Long, Biased Record of Anti-Trump Prejudices
- The Real Purpose of the Nadler Impeachment Hearing
- Impeachment Is Trump’s Punishment for Questioning the Intelligence Community
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Once more, PDT heads to SCOTUS to try and stop the persecution, a look at the origins of the “muh kolluzhnikovs!” and Victor Davis Hanson on the debasement and duplicity of those institutions that are supposed to protect us.
- President Trump Challenges House Subpoena For His Financial Records at Supreme Court
- Ukraine Was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
- V.D. Hanson: When Our Guardians Fail Us
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Even in the face of the smears, Rudy goes back to Ukraine to investigate Joey Leg-Hairs’ admitted to strong-arming of the judge investigating Hunter-of-Meth, and John Kerry’s endorsement might not be a positive, considering his own spawn being up to his neck in international graft with Hunter.
- Report: Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine to Interview Prosecutor Joe Biden Pushed Out
- Latest Biden Endorsement Draws More Attention to Hunter Biden Corruption
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Shady shit with a supposed Democrat veep short-lister and Soros has got to be taken down.
- Ethics Director Says Tank Abrams’ Nonprofit Acted As a Political Committee
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros: A New Kind of Tyrant?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go where GOPers are urging the designation of the Mexican drug cartels as terrorist entities ASAP, the administration sued over visa applicants required to submit to social media scrutiny, the invaders keep invading and spreading out as GOP snoozes (watch those solid red districts turn purple), “impeach” sanctuary cities and an essay that underscores the Democrats’ hatred of actual Americans.
- “As Expediently As Possible”: Republican Lawmakers Urge State Department To Quickly Label Cartels As Terrorists
- Trump Admin Sued for Requiring Visa Applicants to Hand Over Social Media Info
- While Conservatives Sleep, Refugee Contractors Push to resettle Refugees in Every County
- Senate Should Summarily Dismiss Impeachment and Turn to “Impeaching” Sanctuary Cities
- Democrats to America: Be Grateful for Your Dispossession
CIVIL WAR 2.0
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Didn’t Van Morrison have a song called “Jew-Money?” Also, Rancida Taliban’s gonna rancid.
- Sanders Aide’s Tweets Include Homophobic Slurs, References to “Jew Money”
- Day-Ending-in-Y Dept.: Report – Rancida Taliban Headlined Anti-Semitic “American Muslims For Palestine” Conference
Keep on impeaching, Democrats. All the way to election day! PDT’s national press secretary talks strategery, John Kerry backs the girl-groping hair sniffer, Brokeback Booker calls his own party racist, yet another GOP congressman not going to seek reelection, Blotto now wants to run against RINO Cornyn, but even he’s safe after all that gun-grabbing crazy talk, and Tu-Ca is dead on about Paul Singer and the realignment of America.
- President Trump’s Approval Jumps to 52% Same Day Palsi Pelosi Announces Impeachment Will Proceed
- Trump 2020 National Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany Details Trump’s Path To Re-Election
- John Kerry Backs Joe Bribem to Put “Back Together the World Donald Trump Has Smashed Apart”
- Brokeback Booker Implies Democrats Are Racist For Not Putting Him On December Debate Stage
- Another GOP Congressman, Tom Graves, Announces He Will Not Seek Re-Election
- Blotto Back? Texas Dems Looking to Recruit Failed Presidential Contender to Take On John Cornyn
- Tucker Carlson’s Critique of Paul Singer is Part of the Reckoning Underway in America
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
The cultural revolutionaries target Jonathan Turley for termination, Palsi Pelosi threatens James Rosen for actually asking a real question, then blasts her own house organ CNN, Daniel Greenfield on the real journalists spied on and intimidated and lastly a look at the persecution of that Indiana farmer’s market through the eyes of a refugee from East Europe.
- E-Mail Sent to George Washington U. Law Deans Calls for Jonathan Turley’s Removal
- “Don’t Mess With Me”: Palsi Pelosi Snaps At Reporter James Rosen Who Asked If She Hates Trump
- Pelosi Scolds CNN For Asking Her About Impeachment On Day She Declared Impeachment
- Greenfield: The Impeachment Hearings Threaten the First Amendment
- Why I “Liked” Schooner Creek Farm
Nice to see all these good folks protest the coming attempt to seize Virginians’ guns but where were they the past few election cycles (yeah, the GOP shares much of the blame as well), and midget Mike Big Gulp is plotting to tear up the second amendment. Yet again.
- Overflow Crowd Turns Out in Blue County of Fairfax, VA to Support Second Amendment
- Midget Mike Big Gulp Unveils Radical Anti-Freedom Plan Attacking Second Amendment Rights
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Yanks seize Yemen-bound Farsi weapons, report of nuke capable missiles being sent to Iraq, Peru and US aim to keep Chi-Coms out of South America, Chi-Coms infiltrating Australia, new video game lets you beat up Hong Kong “traitors,” several links on the EU mean girls being nasty to Trump, Foggy Bottom in a tizzy about Trump, US mulls withdrawal from treaty with Russkies because of cheating, and Caroline Glick on the Bibi situation.
- US Confirms Interception of Iranian Weapons, Missiles Destined for Yemen
- US Says Iran May Have Killed More Than 1,000 in Recent Protests
- Reports: Iran Secretly Transporting Missiles Into Iraq That May Have Nuclear Capability
- Diplomat: Peru and US Close to Signing Deal to Counter Chinese Influence in Region
- Australia’s China Syndrome
- China Debuts “Fight the Traitors” Video Game Where Players Assault Hong Kong Protesters
- A Day After Mocking Trump, Macron Hunkers Down During Nationwide Strike Over Pensions
- Foreigners Mocking President Trump is a Sign He’s Doing Something Right
- Shot: Former EU Chief Posts Photo of Pretending to Shoot Trump in the Back
- Chaser: Top European Court Upholds EU’s Anti-Gun Regulations
- Foggy Bottom Has the Sadz (and That’s a Very Good Thing)
- US Mulls Withdrawal From Open Skies Treaty with Russkies
- Glick: The Split Screen
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Are we in or out?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump continues reshaping the courts, and so impeachment is also about delegitimizing any future SCOTUS picks regardless if he wins or not in 2020. Imagine a 7-2 conservative court, Roberts notwithstanding. Also, Trump kicks off thousands from collecting Food Stamps (how cruel! [sarc]), watchdog group wants to control Arizona child welfare, and a look back at Orange County’s 1994 bankruptcy and what it portends looking forward.
- Reshaping the Courts: 164 of Trump’s Judicial Picks Confirmed by the Senate
- Trump Admin Announces Work Requirement Reforms for Food Stamps
- A Boon for Lawyers, Not for Kids: Watchdog Group Sues for Control of AZ’s Child Welfare System
- Anatomy of a Government Bankruptcy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
More great economic numbers on factory orders and more positive reaction to Tu-Ca’s takedown of Paul Singer.
- US Factory Orders Rebound in October
- Tucker Carlson Is Right About Wall Street’s Indifference To America
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Forget it, Jake. It’s DeBolshevik town.
The Maoists go after math prof for speaking the truth, creepy diversity questionnaire, Common Core is designed to keep kids dumb, and Walter Williams on the higher ed scam.
- Math Professor Slams “Diversity Statements” Used In Hiring; Hundreds of Academics Condemn Her and Math Society For Publishing Her Essay
- School “Diversity Inventory” Pries into Students’ Sexuality, Finances, Religion
- Despite Common Core Promises, US Kids Repeat Poor Performance On Latest Global Test
- Williams: Fraud in Higher Ed
It’s Gallup so I wonder how the question was phrased.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Building a White Sea Canal to the 12th Century…
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Traditional Masculinity Isn’t the Problem; The Attempt to Dismantle Traditional Masculinity is the Problem
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Christian Toto looks at some Showtime comedy team fawning over the fake injun, and an uplifting story about one woman’s goodness. I’m sure the government bureaucracy would love to destroy her for showing them up.
- Toto: “Desus & Mero” Fawn Over “Future President” Fauxcahontas
- Amid Poverty, This Remarkable Alabama Woman Changed the Lives of More Than 20 Foster Children
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.