Good morning kids. Start of a new week and the top stories are the release of the IG Horowitz Report and the House Judiciary Committee set to charge President Trump with treason. Yes, gentle reader, you read that right: T-R-E-A-S-O-N. These people are truly sick. They are doing more than just playing games; they are playing with fire, here. If I had the ability to hold back and not slam my fist into Jerrold Nadler’s gaping maw, I would certainly displace the perpetual slab of pastrami with a microphone and try to get him on record to answer the question “do you realize treason is a capital crime?” Okay, I get it. You turds are doing anything and everything you can to sabotage the President while covering up for your own crimes of sabotaging 2016 and then Trump’s nascent presidency, which for the record, come within a red nether-hair’s breadth of actual dictionary definition treason. Meanwhile, we still have hearings set for today, which you gave the Republicans on the committee essentially zero time to prepare for, dumping thousands of pages of evidence at the last minute. Not that that would matter since the committees are a farce of both fairness and legal precedent.
The Democrats have ensnared themselves in their own trap. For over three years, everything they have done to rig the election and then sabotage this president has failed, and spectacularly so. And since impeachment was promised even before Trump took the oath of office, impeachment is what they are going to have to deliver. But invoking treason is truly crossing a line. For argument’s sake, let’s say the House votes to impeach – and the jury is still out on if they even have the votes (although I suspect they do and the scuttlebutt that they don’t is a head-fake), and then he is exonerated in the Senate. What then? Forget the shmoo-like bespectacled “G-d-cursed chimptato hybrid” screaming at the clouds. Will the Antifarians turn into Weathermen 2, Electric Boogaloo? I almost feel the Democrats would cheer that on, if not intentionally engaging in all of this to enable exactly that. As I said, they are playing with fire here.
- “Treason”: House Judiciary Committee Report Implicates Trump in Ultimate Crime
- Impeachment Games: Dems Dump Thousands of Pages of Documents on Republicans Just 48 Hours Before Next Hearing
- Schiff-for-Brains Has Jumped the Shark
- Trumping a Low Pair
- The Legacy of Low-Bar Impeachment
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Meanwhile, the interminably-awaited Godot-like IG report drops this morning, and Mollie Hemingway has the dope on what we can expect, or not, Devin Nunes rips the FBI for helping frame Carter Page, Trump teases on what Rudy dug up in pierogi-land, and the Senate GOP have requested a sit-down with Alexandra Chalupa. Pfft. She should be “requested” the way Paul Manafort was.
- Hemingway: How to Prepare for the Impending Justice Department Inspector General Report
- Nunes: FBI Withheld Exculpatory Information On Carter Page From FISA Court
- “I Hear He’s Found Plenty”: Trump Says Giuliani’s Recent Trip To Ukraine Was Fruitful
- Senate Republicans Request Interview With Alexandra Chalupa on Ukrainian Election Meddling
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
So we’ve transitioned from attacking the accusers to the hummina-hummina-hummina Sergeant Schultz phase. And Kerry attempting to shield his own crooked spawn by endorsing Joey Leg-Hairs was colossally stupid.
- Joe Bribem Claims Ignorance On His Son’s Conflicts Of Interest With Burisma
- John Kerry Claims Ignorance of Hunter Biden’s Burisma Work Despite Evidence
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Don’t worry Bernie; there are scores of unreconstructed bigots and mental defective ex journalists who are eager to ditch coding classes, Fauxca-Has-Been’s forked tongue on big money donations and video surfaces of Joey Leg-Hairs praising Confederate flag fans. Remind me again what he said about Trump and Charlottesville.
- Sanders Aide Fired After “Jew-Money,” Anti-Women, Anti-Gay Slurs Uncovered
- Elizabeth Hekawi’s Big Money Back Door
- Joe Bribem Praises Group Who “Display the Confederate Flag” as “Fine People” In Resurfaced Video
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
To the border we go where the CBP debunks that video of an alien allegedly scaling the border wall, LA council goes full insurrection and fully insane, mayors pimping open borders because we need diversity. No, we need an American identity which means we need a 25-year immigration moratorium. See the accompanying piece of the popularity of the baby name Mohammed. Elsewhere, a follow-on essay on the dissolution of said American identity, this Idaho Republican Senator needs to be Pinochet-ed into Al Leppo’s lap, and how the Islamists attempt to demonize border security and sovereignty by invoking Gaza.
- Border Patrol Agent Debunks Viral Video Showing Illegal Immigrant Scaling Trump Wall
- In Wake of Trump Executive Order, LA City Council Declares it is “Welcoming City” for Refugees
- Mayors Ask Trump to Import More Refugees to US for “Cultural Diversity” (deport Los Angeles to Patagonia – jjs)
- Democracy in Decline
- Idaho Republican Senator Pushing Bill to “Prioritize” More Un-Vetted Syrian and Iraqi Refugees
- Islamists and the Border
Joey Bribem flip-flops on work requirements for welfare, House passes bill to nullify voter ID laws, get set for a brokered Democrat convention unless the DNC can rig it for the paste-eating girl-groper, Schiff-for-Brains and Toothy McBigTits get reamed for lying about the new food stamp regs, Mayor Buttplug as the gay Obama (redundant, no?), two essays on progressivism from a campaign standpoint and an insanity standpoint and finally on the need for forming political alliances.
- Joe Bribem Supported Welfare Work Requirements in 1996, Now Calls Them “Morally Bankrupt”
- House Passes Bill to Fight Voter ID Laws Across the USA
- It Looks Like a Brokered Convention is Coming
- Schiff-for-Brains, Toothy McBigTits AOC Lambasted for Misrepresenting Trump Admin’s New Food Stamp Rules
- NY Post: The New Would-Be Obama, and Other Commentary
- The Elephant in the Spin Room
- No, I Don’t Wish Trump Would Stop Tweeting
- The Insanity of Progressivism Comes Right Out of Gulliver’s Travels
- Alliances Necessary for the Great Realignment
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Twitter muzzles for the Muzzies, Nikki Haley hits back at the media lies about her Confederate flag comments, military ban on religious dog tags appealed, S.E. Cupp auditioning for The View or something, on states attacking religious liberty vis a vis pro-life groups forced to hire baby-killing supporters, Dave Rubin launches new platform to get around Big Tech Big Brother, the Slimes’ 1619 Project as vast conspiracy theory, and honoring Ted Turner and confronting Jeff Zucker at the same time.
- Twitter Locks Accounts of Journalists Who Tweeted Saudi Terrorist’s Stated Motivations
- Nikki Haley Hits Back At “Outrage Media” For Misrepresenting Her Confederate Flag Comments
- First Amendment Group Appeals Military Ban on Religious Dog Tags
- CNN’s S.E. Cupp Loses It, Says Trump Will Demand a “Third Term” as President
- Should States Be Able to Force Pro-Life Organizations to Hire Abortion Supporters?
- Dave Rubin Launches Creator Hub “Locals” to Counter Big Tech: “Small is the New Big”
- Preaching a Conspiracy Theory (The Slimes’ 1619 propaganda – jjs)
- Honoring “Captain Outrageous”
If only we had sensible gun laws. Oh, wait a second…
David Daleidin gets six counts tossed but still will be persecuted for committing actual journalism against a Planned Parenthood and Palsi Pelosi’s apostasy disgusts.
- Judge Tosses Six Counts, But Allows California to Prosecute Pro-Lifer Behind Organ Harvesting Videos
- Pro-Abortion Palsi Pelosi’s Convenient Catholicism
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Hong Kong protests mark six month anniversary and still going strong, Farsis hit with more sanctions for killing Iraqi protesters, US slams Krauts for Hamas-coddling, a call to be wary of NATO, Corbyn/Labour Joo-hate worse than imagined, the taqqiya twins reject “two-state solution,” and New Zealand’s really not that hot.
- Hong Kong Protests Mark 6-Month Mark with Massive Rally
- China Loses the Mandate of Heaven in Hong Kong
- US Sanctions Iranian-Controlled Militias Killing Peaceful Protesters in Iraq
- US Envoy Slams Berlin Over Conference Hosting Hamas
- President Trump Should Not Rely on NATO
- Leaked Report Reveals Levels of Anti-Semitism and Depravity in Corbyn’s Labour Party
- Rancida Taliban, Bro-Fo Omar Reject Dem-Led Effort to Back Two-State Solution
- New Zealand: Not the Paradise Americans Think It Is
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Mike Esper doesn’t seem to get it, does he?
- Defense Secretary: At Least One Saudi National Filmed Pensacola Attack
- Sec Def Esper on Reports That Saudis Filmed Shooting: “People Pull Out Their Phones and Film Everything and Anything…” (can you say “whitewash?” – jjs)
Robert Spencer on the phantom backlash, we don’t do retribution like we used to and Raymond Ibrahim on Mohammed getting into America’s top 10 list for the first time. Ugh.
- Spencer: Here We Go Again – Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre
- Saudis, Airplanes, and the Pensacola Killings
- Ibrahim: The “Baby Muhammad” Jihad Comes to America
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
What was all that about illegal search and seizure? Also, Ohio man gets a slap on the wrist for Food Stamp fraud, a good question about same, Portland to force people to house vagrants, and the FBI goes postal to get your fingerprints.
- The Feds Don’t Need to Tell You of Get a Warrant to Collect Your Emails and Phone Records
- Ohio Business Owner Gets 14 Months in Prison for $8.5 Million Food Stamp Fraud
- Why Are Able-Bodied Adults with No Kids Eligible for Food Stamps
- Portland Wants Private Property Owners To Add “Mandatory Rest Spaces” For the Homeless
- FBI Partners with the Postal Service to Get Your Fingerprints
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
The Trump economy means bad news for Democrats and great news for actual working stiffs and real Americans and what it’s like to do grunt work at Amazon. Actually, it sounds pretty good.
- 158,593,000 Employed in November: 24th Record Breaker for Trump
- Palsi Pelosi: “November Jobs Report Offers Little Solace” (mostly for Democrats – jjs)
- Six Months at an Amazon Fulfillment Center
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
SCOTUS grabs the needle.
I think we should heed Fauxca-Has-Been’s advice; take over the schools and fire the unionized propagandists, child abusers and brainwashers. Also, the wages of g-dless secularism and more money only means more ignorance.
- Fauxca-Has-Been to Parents: You Fix the Public Schools
- How Secularism Fuels Campus Outrage
- American Education’s Great Stagnation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
More scolding and stupidity and the green-red Marxism is a positive for Conservatives, if only the Republicans would get the hell out of the way.
- Your Ugly Christmas Sweater Is Killing the Planet, Experts Say
- Democrat Climate Extremism a Boon to Conservatives
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION,
WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Anthony Hopkins may be one of us, Christian Toto slaps around John Legend, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel perpetuates a libel against Phyllis Schlafley and in praise of the White House’s Christmas decor.
- Anthony Hopkins on Why He Avoids Talking About Politics: “Actors Are Pretty Stupid”
- Toto: John Legend Virtue Signals While Defending Virtue Signalling
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Repeats Debunked Anti-Semitism Smear Against Phyllis Schlafly
- Keeping Christmas Great
Getting to the point where we we’ll soon hear “Pearl Harbor? Never heard of it.” At that point, kill me.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.