Good morning kids. Start of a new week and we are loaded with links so let’s commence to unpack. First, Jeff Van Drew, the Democrat Congressmen from New Jersey who is solidly against impeachment and now intends to switch parties is enduring a torrent of vitriol and venom from his erstwhile fellow travelers. Bilious, bloated, blathering blob Jerry Nadler removed the left side of the menu from his maw long enough to state the obvious; that Van Drew is only reacting to the polls. Gee, ya think? Impeachment is not a criminal action but a political one and one of the key elements, at least when we had a semblance of a functioning republic, was that you needed a large majority of the public supporting the effort. We don’t. And Nadler’s statement is remarkably stupid since the official Democrat-Media Complex line that we’ve been enduring for three years is that Americans are clamoring to remove Trump from office.
The other thing that is interesting to note about Jeff Van Drew is that despite hailing from solidly blue New Jersey, he ran and won in 2018 as a so-called moderate. Given the makeup of today’s Democrats, the meaning of that word is debatable. But still, there he is and it begs the question, what of the other Democrats that ran in Trump swing districts and won in the 2018 midterms? So far, a number of those 31 Dems (I think it’s up to about five) who were supposedly on the fence have now declared they will vote to impeach. So be it. They’ve signed their own rhetorical death warrants but in any case, if they vote to impeach, their constituents will kick them to the curb, and if they either vote “no” or “abstain,” the Party will have their heads, In any case, I think they and the entire Democrat Party is headed for disaster come next November, so I think any halfway sentient candidate running against these 31 has a good chance of taking the seat. First, the Mueller deception and simultaneous agitprop media campaign for the first two years of the Trump era, as well as the incompetence and sabotage from the Paul Ryan-led GOP, is probably what flipped the House. Second, Mueller was a bust and Ukraine continues to explode in the Dems’ collective face along with the IG Horowitz Report minus his opening statement. Third, the Trump economy as well as a slew of foreign and domestic policy successes is not only cementing the base but winning over significant numbers of traditionally Democrat voter blocs, most notably American Blacks and Latinos. Lastly, this is a national election, not a midterm and given all of the aforementioned, Trump in theory has coattails that should handily win him a second term mandate and quite possibly, and crucially, recapture the House – the anticipated massive Democrat voter fraud efforts notwithstanding.
I think the takeaway from Jeff Van Drew in context to all of this is that there is for sure a tectonic shift in the American political landscape. I’m loathe to make predictions, but 2020 could quite well see the Democrat Party truly become the marginalized, regional party that I distinctly remember someone, perhaps James Carville, state about the GOP on election night 2008. But it all depends on what happens after the Trump era is over. If the GOP is not led and populated by people who are anti-globalist and free market, limited government America-firsters, then the age of Trump was merely a reprieve from the inevitable. That said, the Democrat Party, those who vote for it and the entities and agencies that support it and vice versa are a de facto hostile internal insurrectionist entity that continue to control the unelected and feral bureaucratic state as well as the media and, most crucially, the schools. I don’t think that traditional electoral politics is going to cut it with these people ever again. We’ve witnessed how well they handled rejection three years ago. Considering the belligerence, bike locks and bullets we’ve endured in that time, 2020 is going to be a watershed moment.
Along with Jeff Van Drew, Devin Nunes has openly blasted Schiff-for-Brains in an eloquent but no less Trumpian manner, Democrats are going apeshit over Cocaine Mitch treating a potential Senate trial the way the Dems treated the House fiasco, Nadler gets an earful from protesters as he attempts to flee on a House elevator, the Great One shreds the articles in less than five minutes, a call for the Senate to grow a pair on this, detestable lout Jamie Raskin promises more persecutions after Trump leaves office in 2061, and yes this entire thing is a coup. So what to do?
- Democrats Attack “Traitor” “Rat” Jeff Van Drew For Leaving Party, Staff Resigns
- Nunes to Schiff-for-Brains: “It Is Clear You Are in Need of Rehabilitiation”
- Democrats Explode After Cocaine Mitch Vows “Total Coordination” With White House on Impeachment Strategy
- Video: Nadler Stuck on Elevator That Won’t Close as Protesters Yell “Shame On You! Trump 2020” (good, get in their faces – jjs)
- Great One Levin Skewers Dems’ Impeachment Articles in Under 5 Minutes
- The Senate Needs to Stop Sniveling
- Dem Raskin: Trump Could Be Prosecuted in the Future
- Nadler on Party-Switching Dem Jeff Van Drew: He’s Reacting to Polls (gee, ya think? – jjs)
- The Democrats Are Engaged in a Coup… So, What Do We Do About It?
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Chris Wallace makes traitor James Comey squirm, Trump demands Comey apologize after the latter admits he was wrong, tres Trey Gowdy piles on the overgrown egomaniac, of course he wouldn’t have resigned had the FISA abuse happened under him – mostly because a long train of abuse that led up to that one happened on his watch and direction more than likely, Margot Cleveland looks at the Michael Flynn angle of the IG report, Schiff-for-Brains another fuhrer-bunker dead-ender, but even Dick “James Hodgkinson” Durbin thinks Carter Page is owed an apology, two very interesting takes on Russia and the FBI including one from an ex-agent who ties all this with convicted actual top-level traitor Robert Hanssen, Gumsy’s boy-toy was almost dumped from Crossfire Hurricane and some things that the IG report did not include.
- Chris Wallace Shreds Disgraced Former FBI Director James Comey In “Devastating” Interview
- President Trump Demands Apology After Traitor James Comey Admits “I Was Wrong”
- James Comey is Eerily Skilled at Selling Delusions
- Gowdy: “Too Damn Late” For Comey To Admit He Was Wrong About FISA Abuse
- Comey Says He Wouldn’t Resign Over FISA Mistakes if He Was Still FBI Director
- Cleveland: How the IG FISA Abuse Report Affects Michael Flynn’s Case
- Schiff-for-Brains Refuses to Say He Was Wrong About FBI’s Surveillance of Carter Page
- US Government “Certainly” Owes Carter Page an Apology, Sez… Dick Durbin
- The FBI Did Russia’s Dirty Work
- Predication Is for Chumps: The Sorry Lesson Linking Crossfire Hurricane to Robert Hanssen (Top. Men. – jjs)
- DoJ IG: Peter Strzok Was Almost Removed From Crossfire Hurricane Case
- What the IG Report Missed, and Where to Find It
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
More Dem heads set to explode.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Who knew that the dead were “people of color?” They sure as hell are in Detroit. Also a look at identity politics through the lens of the sordid career of Pennsylvania State Rep Movita Johnson-Harrell, black hijab-wearing Muslim woman now charged with corruption out the wa-zoo.
- Detroit Sued Over Voter Roll Irregularities, Including Thousands of Deceased Registered Voters
- Democrat Party Chief: Claiming Detroit Registers Dead People to Vote Is “Direct Attack on People of Color” (green, purple and maggot? – jjs)
- Pennsylvania State Rep Becomes Object Lesson in the Dangers of Identity Politics
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Nancy Palzi’s spark-of-humanity boys strike again, and an Empire State clerk sounds the alarm bells about driver licenses for illegals.
- Six Illegal Aliens Accused of Raping, Sex Trafficking Underage Girl
- “Concerned For Our Safety” County Clerk Sounds Alarm At New York Allowing Driver’s Licenses For Illegal Aliens
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Beverly Hills synagogue hit by vandalism, Jersey City cop hailed as a hero during last week’s shootout and Daniel Greenfield on a Jewish Democrat mayor from a nearby Jersey community does the right thing and praises the President for his support in the wake of that assault.
- Police Investigate Vandalism of Synagogue in California
- Jersey City Sergeant Hailed as Hero for Assisting Wounded Officer in Gun Battle
- Greenfield: Why a Jewish Democrat Mayor Praised Trump for Standing Up to Anti-Semitism
Trump to Palsi: Use Sea Bond, the impeachment fiasco is beating Joey Bribem into the ground, Brokeback Booker bitching at DNC over being excluded from the next debate, Bernie retracts bestiality-enthusiast Cenk Uygur endorsement, Trump supporter with brass balls invades Bernie rally and rips socialism, Joo-hater, immigration fraudster and taqqiya-sunriser Bro-Fo talks out of her ass, donors to Mayor Buttplug want a refund, a look at polls, diversity ain’t what it used to be for the Dems, Rabbi Fischer picks through the Kamala-Toe and Jello-Brain wreckage, I can now see the distaste for Matt Bevin, Richard Nixon got a raw deal, Bo-Jo’s Brexit election a taste of things to come over here and Victor Davis Hanson on the Democrats having nothing but hatred.
- President Trump: Nancy Ponzi’s Teeth “Falling Out of Her Mouth”
- Mind-Blowing: Impeachment Is Hurting Biden, Not Trump
- Brokeback Booker’s Campaign Demands DNC Change Debate Rules After He Failed To Qualify
- Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement of Cenk Uygur Who Wanted To Legalize Bestiality
- “Socialism Does Not Work”: Trump Supporter Confronts Sanders At Campaign Event
- Jew-Hater Bro-Fo Omar Says GOP Is “Synonymous” With Hate Speech
- Some Mayor Buttplug Donors Demand Refunds With #RefundPete After Deciding He Isn’t “Progressive” Enough
- Deck the Polls with Boughs of Folly
- Democrats’ Diversity Blues
- Rabbi Fischer: Kamala and Gillibrand – A Study in Black & White of Two Identical Failures
- Ex-KY Governor Bevin Under Fire for Pardoning Killer Whose Family Donated to his Campaign
- Nixon’s Resignation Reconsidered
- Take Note, Democrats: The UK Election Was a Referendum on Progressivism
- V.D. Hanson: When Hate Becomes an Agenda
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Trump not keen on a Fox impeachment poll; all things considered, I think he’s right. Also, perhaps it’s more than just the usual Leftist madness that was behind making Scoldilocks the Ass-Burger of the year.
- Trump Berates Fox News Over Poll Showing Small Uptick in Support for Impeachment
- Does Time Have Business Motives For Not Awarding Hong Kong Protesters “Person Of The Year?”
Yes, Virginia, there really is a totalitarian movement that wants you disarmed and servile (or dead), reading the tea leaves on that SCOTUS case and Joe Bribem just gets dumber and dumberer.
- As Virginia Dems Threaten Gun Bans, Sanctuary Movement Spreads
- Will SCOTUS Moot its Big 2A Case? An Analysis of Oral Arguments
- Joe Bribem: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong to Have a Gun
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Along with a Muslim ban we have to have a Chi-Com ban, a slew of analysis on the historic victory of Bo-Jo and Brexit, Aung San Suu Kyi goes from Nobel Prize icon to tinpot corruptocrat, and the great unraveling of the postwar order is underway.
- Report: US “Secretly Expelled” Chinese Diplomats After They Breached a Military Base
- The Role of Anti-Semitism in the UK Election
- Hopkins: Boris’ Win – A “Seismic Moment in Our History”
- European Stocks Surge on Johnson Election Triumph, US Trade Deal
- Boris Johnson’s Government Will Make It Illegal Engaging With Anti-Israel BDS Movement, Report Says
- After Boris Johnson’s Big Win, Scotland Primed to Leave United Kingdom
- Boris Johnson Cracked the Code For a Reagan Coalition in Great Britain
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Downfall of an Icon
- The Inevitable Unraveling of Our Post-World War II Institutions
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Give me a friggin’ break with this “white supremacy” garbage. Considering the Army War College banned Robert Spencer speaking about Islam, this is infuriating. Also, major troop reduction coming in Afghanistan and yes, fie on “democracy projects.”
- US Military Academy Officials Now Investigating “White Supremacist” Symbol Flashed at Army-Navy Game
- Report: Trump Administration Preparing To Announce Major Troop Drawdown In Afghanistan
- Turning Feudal Afghanistan Into Switzerland Was Always a Fool’s Errand
Pam Gellar sounds the alarm bells. Meh, it’s DeBolshevik and Cuomo Town so I guess it was inevitable.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Giant Nelson Muntz laugh and accompanying LOLGF! May this happen to every agency and bureaucracy in DC.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Oracle chooses craps over dung.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Ex-NYC top cop calls it like it is and the wages of criminal justice reform.
- Bernard Kerik Says NYC Violent Crime Spike Due to Liberal Policies Hampering Police
- Accused Cop Killer Who Bragged About Prior Releases from Jail Offered Bail Again
Two in praise of Trump’s anti-Anti-Semitism EO, Joey Bribem regurgitates the Leftist pablum on testing, inclusion delusion an keeping your kids sane during brainwash time.
- Spener: Pro-Palestinian Thuggery on Campus Gets a Rebuke from Trump
- Why Trump’s Executive Order Protecting Jews Is Both Legal and Necessary
- Joey Bribem Says He’ll End Standardized Testing In Public Schools After Questioner Calls Them “Rooted in a History of Racism’
- The Inclusion Delusion
- 4 Ways to Help Your Kids Fight Assimilation Into Cultural Leftism (the most obvious should be homeschooling – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Grating Thumb-Berg channels her inner Che Guevara and yes to Climate Exit.
- Greta Scoldilocks Threatens to Put World Leaders Who Don’t Act on Global Warming “Against the Wall”
- Brexit Done – Now for Clexit
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Small telescopes mean big results.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Backlash over Hallmark airing ads normalizing homosexual weddings pulls them, then puts them back on after frontlash from radical homosexuals. Another one gets woke and will go broke.
- Under Pressure, Hallmark Pulls LGBT-Themed Wedding Ads
- Mayor Buttplug Slams Hallmark For Removing Lesbian Ads: “Being ‘Family Friendly’ Means Honoring Love”
- Hallmark Channel Apologizes, Will Allow LGBT Ads, Promises To Work With GLAAD (so, the Dick’s Chick-Fil-A Channel – jjs)
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Lloyd Billingsley on Richard Jewell and its reflection of the Deep State coup underway, anti Roger Ailes agitprop a big box office bust, Christian Toto rounds up his favorites of 2019, another vote to ban porn, America is the king of bastards, a lesson from immigrant Uber drivers and Kaepernick, and finally a reflection on the horror that was Andersonville.
- Clint Eastwood’s Prequel to Current Deep State Drama
- Faked-Up Fox News Sexual Harassment Bombshell Film Fizzles Like a Dud
- Toto: The Best Films of 2019 – And a Joker Shall Lead Them
- A Science-Based Case for Ending the Porn Epidemic
- America Has World’s Highest Rate of Single-Parent Households
- My Amazing Uber Drivers from Africa… and Colin Kaepernick
- “Can This Be Hell?” This Month We Remember Those Who Died Fighting For Freedom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.