Good morning kids. Midweek and in the lead today, we have the Bro-Fo Omar kissing cousin of impeachment: the Left’s now open violence and belligerence to any perceived enemy. No, it’s not some basement-dwelling, dope-smoking failures from Portland or the Evergreen State campus. It’s a group of attendees of a “high-profile” wedding of well-heeled Democrats in Washington DC.
…The unprovoked attacks took place Saturday night during a “Women for America First” event at the Willard Hotel, where the wedding reception was also being held. The wedding groom has been identified as Dennis O’Brien, Director of Operations for the Boeing Company’s Government Operations office in Washington, D.C. O’Brien is a former aide to Clintonite pol Terry McAuliffe, who served as the 72nd Governor of Virginia. He was also the Deputy CEO for Finance and Administration at the 2016 Democratic National Convention Committee in Philadelphia, PA.Reportedly, some top officials from the DNC attended the wedding, and there were Secret Service Agents present. There is no evidence that O’Brien and his bride were aware of the hateful and violent actions of many of their guests…
… According to a press release put out by Women for America First (WFAF), their private event was interrupted “at least” 30 times by hostile wedding participants who taunted, stalked and harassed the women, calling them “MAGA Sluts,” “Trump c*nts,” “Nazis,” “fascists” and “bigots”…
… The evening’s disorder culminated in an assault on retired Navy SEAL and former FBI special agent Jonathan T. Gilliam as he escorted some of the women out of the venue to safety. Approximately four to six men reportedly tried to block Gilliam as he tried to lead the women up the stairs. As the former SEAL tried to get around the Dems, they assaulted him, according to eyewitnesses. Only one of those men was arrested…
So, considering the individuals involved, it’s not hard to imagine the mindset of Obama, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Clinton and all the rest. And that in no way mitigates the unwashed vermin of Antifa, BLM and all the rest because what they are doing and itching to do flows from the black hearts and twisted minds of those wedding guests and their political leaders like so much one-percenter bubbly. We are approaching a crossroads in the life of this nation, if we’re not there already. I don’t need to bring up Dick Durbin-linked James Hodgkinson. That said, the insane loon trying to primary Joaquin Castro that wished Obama would get cancer is now crowing about setting up a James Hodgkinson Memorial Fund.
One day, someone is going to do something stupid, thinking they’re protected because they have a magical (D)-Flector shield behind their name. But they are going to get a rude awakening when they’re on the wrong end of a fist or a gun. And then all bets will be well and truly off.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
- Pro-Trump Women Verbally Harassed, Navy SEAL Assaulted by Unhinged Dems in Swanky DC Hotel
- Democrat Congressional Candidate: Obama “Deserves” Cancer “Or Worse”; Makes Other Horrifying Remarks
Well, today we’re going to have the full vote in the House to impeach the President over the high crime of winning the 2016 election and jamming a monkey wrench in the Left’s planned dismantling of America as founded. It’s hard to read the tea leaves on this one. Conventional wisdom dictates that Nancy Palsi, nor any political leader worth his/her salt would ever bring a vote to the floor if they didn’t know well in advance they whipped the votes for passage – especially something with the political ramifications of this. But this was a crazy-ass, Thelma and Louise kamikaze mission that may (or may not) have gone completely beyond even her control. The question is does she or doesn’t she have them?
Let’s do the math:
She needs 218 votes. There are now 234 Democrats, 200 Republicans (including now Jeff Van Drew) and 1 independent (Amash). Assuming she gets none of the 200 from the GOP, with Amash, she starts off with 235. She has an 17-vote cushion but there are 30 freshmen who are under intense pressure from their constituents to vote “no” or even “abstain” for their political survival. Considering the polling, they may be finished anyway come next November no matter how they vote. I think there are about four or five in the past day or so who have openly committed political suicide by declaring they will vote in favor of impeachment. The rest have remained silent, so it’s anyone’s guess. With an eye to next November, she’s trying to pick and choose which of the Trump districts she thinks she can save and which she can’t, and so she’ll give a green light to the latter to vote “no.”
In the end, I think it will pass but by a very narrow margin, but it will be a pyrrhic victory. There will be no “bipartisan” support and the optics of even one Democrat voting “no” despite the behind the scenes political machinations for allowing it still reads in the eyes of the public as bipartisan opposition. Jeff Van Drew already did that and more. And, please G-d, if Pelosi falls short of 218, it will be an absolute catastrophe for the Democrats for 2020 and perhaps for a long time afterwards, the incompetence/duplicity of the GOP not capitalizing on the Trump era notwithstanding.
If it does go to trial in the Senate, Cocaine Mitch yesterday in no uncertain terms replied to Cuck Schemer’s idiotic and wildly hypocritical demands with a hearty STFD, STFU and LOLGF for good measure, as well he should have. Beyond that, no matter what happens today or in the Senate if this goes to trial, the Democrats are promising impeachment now, impeachment tomorrow and impeachment forever. So be it, since after 2020 Trump will have SCOTUS picks now, SCOTUS picks tomorrow and SCOTUS picks forever. Inshalla.
- Read President Trump’s Historic Impeachment Takedown Letter to Nancy Palsi
- Cocaine Mitch Admits: “I’m Not An Impartial Juror,” Calls Impeachment “Political Process”
- Goodwin: Dim Dems’ Impeachment Push Going South as Vote Looms
- Democrats Already Preparing for a SECOND Impeachment of Trump
- More Freshman Dems Come Out in Favor of Impeachment
- Rep. Collins: “I Think You’re Going to See a Lot of Passionate Debate” Today
- Dem Bill Pascrell on Party Switcher: “Do You Know How We Would Have Handled This Back in Paterson?”
- Tulsi Coffeecake Calls for Censuring Trump, Remains Undecided on Impeachment
- Bill Taylor to Leave Post as Ukrainian Ambassador at Year’s End
- Great One Levin: How Impeachment is Really About Blocking Another Trump SCOTUS Pick
- Meathead Son-of-Carl Reiner at Impeachment Rally: We Will Make Sure Trump Is Removed from Office (how many divisions you got, lady? – jjs)
- “The Legend of Zeldin”: How Long Island’s GOP Congressman Became Impeachment’s Biggest Star
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Devin Nunes has got the right idea despite the FISA court ripping Comey and the FBI. That said, unless someone sings like a bird, we may never know if the FISA judges themselves were in on the plot. Also, Eric Holder is a cheap, two-bit hood and Margot Cleveland on the hack-in-black who refuses to give justice to Michael Flynn.
- Nunes Calls for the FISA Court to be Shut Down: It’s “Culpable in this Madness”
- FISA Court Rebukes FBI Abuse, Sets January Deadline for Reforms
- Obama “Wingman” Holder Calls AG Barr “Nakedly Partisan”
- Cleveland: Judge in Michael Flynn Case Decides to Ignore Mounting Evidence ff Prosecutorial Abuse
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Rudy sez “tick-tock” about the Bribem crime family, and he knowscrime families and the Latvians are confirming Hunter Bribem involved in Burisma payoffs.
- Giuliani Says He’s Uncovered “Two Major” Money-Laundering/Bribery Schemes Involving Joe Bribem, Obama Admin
- Latvia Flagged Burisma Payments to Hunter Bribem in 2016, Suspecting Money Laundering
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Toothy McBigTits must think Tank Abrams, Hillary and Andrew Gillum are Republicans, I guess.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
DHS goes after DeBolshevik for illegal alien driver licenses, Mike Lee selling out the American worker by the rupee, as Latin America suffers plague of failed states look for waves of migrants heading north (ugh), and two looks at the nature of assimilation and citizenship itself.
- “Spare Us Your Amnesty”: DHS Rips DeBolshevik For Defending Driver’s Licenses For Illegal Aliens
- Mike Lee Expands India-Giveaway Bill, Creates Work Permit Program
- Latin American State Failure Is Coming
- America’s Immigration Dilemma
- Illegals and the American Birthright
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
This Jersey City crooked pol is a total piece of shit, if they can create white Hispanics, they can do anything, and Jeffrey Lord looks a grift-horse in the mouth and sees swastikas.
- Jersey City Board of Education Member Unloads on Jews Following Anti-Semitic Shooting
- How a Liberal Made Black Hebrew Israelites Into White Supremacists
- Lord: Toothy McBigTits AOC and the Corbynization of the Democrats
Trump campaign polling sees big trouble for “the dirty 30,” 2020 Dems promising to boycott debate to support union, while we weren’t looking the Democrats in the House passed a nasty bit of electoral power-grabbing, creepy David Brock drops moo-lah on anti-Trump porn, Joe Bribem releases medical records that omit one tiny detail – his brain, Jeff Van Drew confirms what we already knew about his erstwhile colleagues, and a look at a truly terrible trio.
- Trump Campaign’s Internal Polling Shows Democrats In Pro-Trump Districts Struggling Due To Impeachment
- 2020 Democrat Candidates Promise to Boycott December Debate in Protest With Local Union
- The Left’s Election Power Grab (hopefully DOA in the Senate – jjs)
- David Brock PAC Drops $2 Million Into Anti-Trump Ads
- Joe Bribem Releases Medical History, Makes No Mention of Cognitive Health (he was hungry so he ate those pages – jjs)
- Party Switching Dem: Many Democrats Don’t Believe the US Is Greatest Country in the World
- We Three Kings of America Are: Soros, Steyer, and Bloomberg
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Rachel Maddow tests out pick-up lines on TV, CNN’s HR department really can pick winners, Ace covered this yesterday but it’s still schaden-boner worthy regarding Vox employees getting the wages of big government good and hard, and dismantling a Bill Whitaker 60 Minutes pro-Palestinian propaganda piece.
- Rachel Maddow Gushes Over Disgraced FBI Lawyer Gumsy Page (she was hitting on her – jjs)
- CNN Legal Analyst Does Not Know Supreme Court Justices Appear on Television
- Nelson Muntz Laugh: Impending California Gig Law Triggers Vox Media to Cut Hundreds of Freelance Jobs (learn to code – jjs)
- Countering Bill Whitaker’s 60-Minutes Rawabi Story
- Congress’ Spending Boondoggle Includes Millions of Dollars for Federal Agencies to Research Gun Violence
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Trump reacts to latest Whoa, Fat! threat/tantrum, looking forward to the next era in “the special relationship,” Iran expert Michael Ledeen with some advice for PDT in handling the Farsis, Jews being prosecuted for the crime of praying at one of Judaism’s holiest sites, Ayatollah Assahole-a praises Holocaust denier, Notre Dame still unsafe, and looking ahead in the wake of successful handling of the Chi-Coms.
- Trump: “I’d Be Disappointed” if Whoa, Fat! Plans New Provocations – But “We’ll Take Care of It”
- Brexit and Britain’s Pending Marriage to America
- Ledeen: The Iranian Revolution – What Trump Must Do Next
- Jews Indicted for Praying on Temple Mount – Judaism’s Holiest Site
- Iran’s Ayatollah Reveres Holocaust Denier: “Tireless Courage” in Fight Against “the Zionists”
- Notre Dame Cathedral May Not Yet Be Safe, Chief Architect Says
- Trump, Trade, and a Century of Peace
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Dear Lord, is this friggin’ trip really necessary? Come on, Mr. President. Stop the naming of a ship after a pervert pedophile.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
New omnibus spending bill just like all the old ones, except with more money we don’t have. Elsewhere SCOTUS affirms right to be a bum on public property, Seattle going to the progressive dogs and Neil Gorsuch speaks, and there are some gems.
- House Passes $1.4 Trillion Spending Bill Despite Conservatives’ Criticism
- If Trump Signs Omnibus Bills, He’ll Lose His Last Legislative Leverage
- This Budget Deal is Another Bipartisan Failure
- SCOTUS Agrees to Constitutional Right to Camp on City Streets
- Progressives Gone Wild
- Neil Gorsuch: Originalism Is a “Misleading Name.”; Here’s What He’d Use Instead
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
The Dow wows, up 10,000 since Trump inaugurated; Paul Krugman hardest hit. Also, the pros and cons debated in the China trade deal, US sensibly preventing latter from getting their hands on our tech, and North Dakota drill-baby-drilling.
- Dow Officially Exceeds 28,333, Up 10,000 Points Since Trump Election Despite Doomsday Predictions
- Do Not Feed the Chinese Dragon Hoping It Will Eat Us Last
- Point: The US-China Trade Deal – A Tentative Win for American National Security
- Counterpoint: New Trade Deal With China Does Almost Nothing For the United States
- US Finalizing Rules to Limit Sensitive Tech Exports to China, Others
- North Dakota Oil Production Sets New Record: 1.5 Million Barrels a Day
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
SCOTUS sides with inmate based on prosecutorial hijinx and DoJ busts coke ring. Lisa Murkowski, Hunter Biden unavailable for comment.
- Celebrity Inmate Out On Bail After Supreme Court Tossed Sixth Straight Murder Conviction
- DoJ Busts Four in International Cocaine Smuggling Ring
Daniel Greenfield on the outrage from all the right quarters about Trump’s executive order banning anti-Semitic hate speech on campus.
Fauxca-Has-Been does the Medicare-for-All two step and a call to not repeal the so-called “Cadillac tax.”
- Uh-Oh: Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Backs Off “Medicare For All” As Poll Numbers Tank In Primary States
- The “Cadillac Tax” Repeal Will Sock Taxpayers With Debt and Increase Health Costs
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Shady dealings and fraud at a green energy company? The devil you say! Also, cadre of Lysenko acolytes pray to the 16-year-old Swedish meatball, said meatball really meant what she said about putting people against a wall, German Railways reverses course on apology to Scoldilocks, UN Climate Summit fails miserably, and 32-ounce Big Gulp really knows how to win votes in coal country.
- Green Energy Firm That Says It’s Saved Local Governments Billions Leaves Trail Of Questions
- Prestigious Science Journal Names Grating Thunberg To Top 10 Most Influential List: “Channelled Her Generation’s Rage”
- Why We Had Reason to Believe Scoldilocks When She Said She Wants to “Put World Leaders Against the Wall”
- German Railway Takes Back Apology to First-Class Traveler Grating Thunberg
- UN Climate Talks in Madrid Fail; Trump Blamed
- 32-Ounce Bloomberg Plays to the Left, Saying He Would Close US Coal Plants
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with news of the red planet.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Fie on bisexual loos, Tennessee about to the feel the wrath of the psychos and a good essay on philosophical strange bedfellows.
- Bisexual Bathrooms Rob Women of an Important Cultural Space
- Tennessee Bill Would Require Student-Athletes to Compete on Teams Based on Biological Sex
- The Strange Alliance: Secular Humanism and Neo-Paganism
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Meh, forget petitions; cancel subscriptions. Also, Norway goes postal on Christ-bashing for Christmas, today’s art ain’t, and Clint Eastwood is dead on target.
- 2 Million Sign Petition Protesting Netflix’s “Gay Jesus” Christmas Special
- Norway Postal Service Ad Suggests Mary Conceived Jesus With the Mailman (Joseph Kasich? – jjs)
- $120,000 Banana Proves Today’s Hip “Artists” Are Out to Destroy Beauty
- Clint Eastwood Ahead of the Curve on the FBI
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.