Good morning kids. The weekend is here and with Sunday the longest night of the year, it’s not the beginning of the winter of our discontent but the winter of our disgust.
As horrible as it was to endure what took place on Wednesday, which was the culmination of the previous three years (and in reality the past one hundred or more) with more to come, it is nevertheless equally depressing to know that there can never be a going back to any semblance or even thinnest pretext of comity with the Left. They want the country and they want us subjugated or dead. And that’s being an optimist since the reverse is more than likely the case.
Be that as it may, they have committed, IMHO, political suicide. I think before all of this, Trump stood a somewhat better than even chance of winning 2020 but now I think it won’t even be a question of if he will win or even by how large a margin; the real question is how tremendous of a landslide will the victory be? The impeachment isn’t necessarily the real reason for my prognostication (which might yet change since 11 months is an eternity in politics), but when you look at what was said last night at the latest train wreck camouflaged as a Democrat debate, it’s merely the giant wooden spike into the undead heart of Dracula. But I’m getting ahead of myself.
Beyond 2020/2024, things get a bit murkier. Despite the unreconstructed, pig-ignorant ravings of blowhards like Meathead Reiner and DeNiro, Trump will leave office at noon on January 20th, 2025. The questions are first, assuming that the era of Trump and the concomitant self-immolation of the Democrat party ushers in Republican control of government for perhaps as much as a further 8 to 12 years, will it be the same old GOP-e or a slew of Trump acolytes who will continue the transformation of the party and restoration of the republic? Second, given this ultimate act of sham impeachment, the combined no-longer-in-the-shadows Deep State/administrative state and their political wing of the Democrat Party (or its successor) is now completely unmoored from any legal restraints, let alone ethics or morality, the odds of them accepting banishment to the wilderness is slim to none. We know what they will do when (sadly) one day they do win a national majority (legitimately or otherwise). But if indeed they are wiped out for an extended period of time, in their eyes, since Trump is illegitimate, everything he and whoever and however many GOP-T (Trump) successors he has and what they collectively have or will have done and implemented, from laws and reforms to his remaking of the judiciary is or will be equally illegitimate.
Impeachment is not the end, nor is it the beginning of the end. I think the fuse is lit for G-d knows what. Fasten your seatbelts.
So, Trump is an existential threat that must be removed from office. So much so that the Dems have recessed for the Christmas holiday and Poligrip Pelosi has made it official that she will not send the articles of impeachment to the Senate for a trial until she is 100% certain she has rigged enough RINOs and other GOP dupes to convict Trump and thereby have him removed.
Suggestion for Cocaine Mitch: Pull an ObamaCare – “deem” the articles as transmitted, convene the Senate long enough to throw the case out for lack of evidence, then go home for Christmans.
Also, Sean Davis and Mollie Hemingway think that sitting on the articles is a disaster for her, Cocaine Mitch spits bullets at Pelosi and her machinations in a most eloquent, if not Mark Levin-esque style, rebuke, Jeff Van Drew makes it official and is proclaiming loyalty to PDT, Father of Rump Roast Clyburn is taking idiom lessons from Scoldilocks evidently, Cuck Schemer schemes to rig the trial, even the top impeachment witness claims there is no impeachment, Palsi maneuvers to muzzle House GOPers who protest, Tulsi the brave hits Palsi for sitting on the articles, and Dershowitz outright states that the delay is totally beyond the constitutional pale. Yup, big big blunder.
- It’s Official: House Dems Close Up Shop Without Sending Articles of Impeachment to Senate
- Davis and Hemingway: 6 Reasons Palsi Pelosi’s Senate Obstruction Gambit on Impeachment Articles is a Disaster
- The Ins and Outs of Delaying a Senate Impeachment Trial
- Cocaine Mitch Broke No Oath By Calling the Impeachment Process “Political”…
- …Mocks Palsi: “She’s Failed the Country”; Palsi Sniffs Cocaine Mitch is a “Rogue Leader”…
- …Targets “Partisan Rage” of Democrat House; Senate Must Serve Its “Fever-Breaking Role”
- It’s Official: Rep. Van Drew Flips Republican and Pledges “Undying Support” for Donald Trump
- Wait, What Did Clyburn Mean When He Said “Let’s Give Him a Fair Trial and Hang Him?” (Greta Thunberg giving him idiom coaching? – jjs)
- Cuck Schemer’s Corrupt Democrat Jurors
- Democrats’ Top Impeachment Witness: Democrats Have Not Impeached Trump
- Pelosi Muzzles Republicans Who Want to Speak Out Against Impeachment by Canceling Special Order Speeches
- Tulsi Coffeecake Hits Nancy Palsi for Delaying Impeachment Articles
- Dershowitz: “Difficult to Imagine Anything More Unconstitutional” Than Pelosi Withholding Impeachment Articles
- Why Impeachment is a Massive Blunder for Nancy Pelosi
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
May we have more presidents and politicians on our side who catch OrangeManBad fever, AG Barr hints that he has John Brennan in his sights, for me “reform” means abolition, Nunes grudgingly vindicated by intel community organ, and two pieces, including Victor Davis Hanson on the utter corruption of our national law enforcement and intelligence apparatuses.
- Trump Says “Firing James Comey’s Ass” Is One of His Best Decisions as President
- AG Barr: Durham’s Also Looking into “Private Actors” Involved in Russia Hoax
- 7 Ways to Reform the Obviously Corrupt FISA Surveillance System
- Intel Community Blog Founder Admits Nunes Was Right About Spygate From the Beginning
- DoJ’s High Crimes and Misdemeanors
- V.D. Hanson: Former Intelligence Chiefs Fit Perfectly Into Media Advocacy Culture
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
California is cooking the books for billions, but release Trump’s taxes! OrangeManBad!
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Trump admin makes more good moves and a look at mass migration as a reason for Bo-Jo’s win as well as what propelled Trump.
- Trump Admin Announces Rule to Bar Aliens with Drunk Driving and Gang-Related Convictions from Asylum
- Nationalism Won the British Election and It Will Win Again Here
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Al Sharpton is a regular riot; race riot that is, and Daniel Greenfield says Brokeback Booker has Jersey City blood on his hands.
- Sharpton-Led Group Backs Jersey City Official Who Blamed Jews for Anti-Semitic Attack
- Greenfield: Brokeback Booker Protected the Terrorists Behind the Jersey City Anti-Semitic Shootings
Nobody was watching, but at least the RNC has well over three hours of virtually non-stop Trump/GOP 2020 campaign ads. Almost forgot, PBS aired the program and forgot to update the listing and it still indicated Antiques Roadshow. Ironically perfect.
DEBATE, CLOWN, ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW
- Joe Bribem Imitates Stuttering Child at Democrat Debate
- Moderator Confuses Democrat Candidates, Continually Repeats Wrong Name
- Breitbart Live Blog Debate Recap
- Joe Bribem: Immigrants “Are the Future of America,” “You Should Get Used to It”
- Out-the-Ying Yang Says “Our Country Is Deeply Misogynist and Most All of Us Know That”
- Fact Check: Democrats Claim Trump Economy Isn’t Working for the Middle Class; They’re Wrong
- Bernie Sanders: Israel Has Right to Exist, But Netanyahu Is “Racist”
Polls and campaign donations spell an early night for Trump, yessiree. Looks like the knives are out to take Joey Bribem out, Mark Meadows will not seek re-election but may be joining Team Trump in some capacity, Brokeback Booker boasts of balls, or something, Mayor Buttplug denounced as too white, Hillary poised to jump in?, Black Dem slams DSCC for being too white, Rabbi Fischer on how SCOTUS can sidestep the Trump tax returns case, Phil Murphy registers 80,000 new Democrats, a warning of what a future Dem majority will do, and note to Debbie Dingell: LOLGF.
- Poll Finds Two-Thirds of Voters Think Dems More Interested In Impeachment Than Passing Legislation – Majority of Dem Voters Agree
- Early Night Dept.: Trump Campaign Raised Over $5 Million on Impeachment Day
- Trump: “Impeachment Is a Political Suicide March for the Democrat Party”
- Former Obama Doc Claims Joe Biden Isn’t Healthy Enough to be President
- Key Trump Ally, Rep. Mark Meadows, Will Not Run for Re-election in 2020
- Brokeback Booker: “I’m a Baller” – I Want to Beat Trump in an Electoral Contest, Not By Impeachment
- Progressives Denounce Mayor Buttplug as the Epitome of “White Male Privilege”
- The “Romp in the Swamp” Coming in 2020
- Black Democrat Slams DSCC for Tipping the Scales to White Candidates
- Rabbi Fischer: How SCOTUS Can Sidestep the Tax Returns Case to Avoid Interfering With the 2020 Elections
- New Jersey Governor Restores Voting Rights for 80,000 on Probation, Parole
- How Democrats Could Undo Trump’s Lasting Legacy in the Courts
- Dingell-berry is Not Immune
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Impeachment a big bust on every level, Chi-Coms censor Dem debate question on their human rights abuses, SCOTUS looks at religious schools 1-A rights, Amazon called on to ditch Marxist front group SPLC, and Julie Kelly with a rebuke of the Washington Free Beacon.
- Democrats Impeached Trump, America Yawned
- China Blacks Out CNN During Democrat Debate Question on Human Rights Abuses
- SCOTUS Will Decide If Religious Schools Are Exempt From Employment Bias Suits
- New Non-Partisan Group Calls on Amazon to Drop Scandal-Plagued SPLC
- Kelly: The Free Beacon Did Not “Correct” My Record
A call for concealed carry on military bases.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Pompeo signals solid support for Iranian protesters in quest to topple the mullahs.
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Another Chinese national tries crashing Mar-A-Lago, claims he was part of the Moscowitz bar mitzvah party.
As Archie Bunker once said, he made woman out of a rib – cheaper cut.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Two more items for the California-Circling-the-Bowl file.
- California’s War on Workers
- Directed to Diversify: California Law Requiring a Women’s Quota for the Boards of Public Companies Faces Stiff Legal Challenge.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Yes, such an existential threat to our republic that those who just impeached him gave him one of his biggest legislative policy victories to date.
- House Passes Trump’s USMCA Trade Agreement (such an existential threat, they gave him a yuuge win as punishment? – jjs)
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Yesterday it was amnesty for Liberians, today it’s banning the asking of criminal backgrounds on government job applications… snuck into the massive defense bill. I hate these bastards.
Trump is a racist white nationalist for supporting black colleges.
Let’s dig up McCain’s thumb and point it towards the direction where his soul isn’t.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
He really is a dangerous bastard, isn’t he? Hence, and whence, Scoldilocks “put them against the wall” comments.
- Bernie Sanders Promises to “Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives” for “Destroying the Planet”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Mars chronicled by our intrepid science reporter.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
They don’t want equality; they want revenge and subjugation. Also, Christian Toto endures the new Lampoon, and an interesting essay on war memorials for the enemy.
Have a great weekend.
- IndieWire Demands Hallmark Channel Make Its First “LGBT Movie”
- For the LGBT Mob, Lesbian Ads on the Hallmark Channel Are Just the Beginning
- Toto: It’s Official – National Lampoon 2.0 is “Woke” on Steroids
- War Memorials: Do Nazi or Islamist Soldiers Qualify?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.