Good morning kids. Start of the last full week of 2019 with lots of links but nothing really all that new to report. Not only have the Democrats quite probably destroyed whatever slim chances they might have had about winning the White House in 2020, but more than likely they may have lost the House by first ramming through a completely baseless vote to impeach President Trump, and now sitting on the articles and refusing to send them on to the Senate for their adjudication in a trial. After demanding this action because the continued presence of Donald Trump as the nation’s chief executive poses an existential threat to the republic, Nancy Pelosi is now the one obstructing Congress. Her reasoning, if you can call it that, is partly because she wants to make sure she and Cuck Schemer can somehow bribe enough Republicans to go along and actually vote to remove Trump from office, or at the least bamboozle Mitch McConnell into turning the Senate trial into another Kavanaugh smear campaign to last until election day, but more than likely, to prevent McConnell from dispatching this sham within 15 minutes of starting the proceedings and having Trump declared innocent. However she tries to slice it, she and her party are facing political disaster to one degree or another.
First, look at the video of her trying to explain the delay; it’s frightening. Her choppers aren’t just loose but it sounds as if they have a mind of their own, trying to tap out “T-O-R-T-U-R-E” despite her parietal lobe signaling “now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.” And Trump is so evil, awful and worthy of the gallows that two days after the vote, she invites him to give the 2020 State of the Union Speech to a joint session of Congress. Gran mal seizures or withdrawal symptoms of an addict drunk on power being denied her fix? You make the call. No matter. Cocaine Mitch is in the driver’s seat and he is not happy about any of this. Despite his laconic, almost soporific delivery, the half hour speech that he gave in response to the impeachment is one of the most important ever given by any politician, IMHO.
- Stammering, Blabbering, Stuttering Pelosi Tries to Explain the Impeachment Delay
- Two Days After Impeachment Vote, Palsi Pelosi Invites President Trump to Give 2020 SOTU Address
- Teh Ted: Palsi Sitting On Impeachment Is “An Admission Of Failure”
- Nancy Palsi, Not Trump, is Provoking a Constitutional Crisis
- The Ins and Outs of Delaying a Senate Impeachment Trial
- Congressional Follies: Trump Is Still Your President
- Trump Heaps Praise On Tulsi Coffeecake For Voting “Present” On Impeachment: “She Knew It Was Wrong”
- Impeachment Expert Ken Starr Slams Nancy Polident: It’s a “Phony Impeachment,” Will Have “Asterisk” In History Books
- Senators Are Not Jurors
- Great One Levin Eviscerates Nancy Palsi Over Latest Impeachment Power Play: “This is What the Fascists Do”
- Rabbi Fischer: Palsi’s Latest Stunt – Haters With the Lost Bark
- McConnell Crushed Impeachment in One 30-Minute Speech
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Meanwhile, the revelations about the FBI and the FISA courts in how they abused their authority to spy on the Trump campaign and nascent presidency continue. Of course Adam Schiff-for-Brains, who abused his authority and got a willing AT&T to spy on Devin Nunes is not going to have the least bit of sympathy for Carter Page. Meanwhile, Margot Cleveland with a report on how James Comey was up to his neck in all of it, more revelations from the Horowitz IG Report, and several links on the Deep State including idiot “historian” Francis Fukuyama penning an op-ed in the National Laughingstock coming to the defense of it. Funny considering how he and his ilk in the agitprop media claimed that the concept of a Deep State was a right-wing conspiracy theory. Lighten up, Francis.
- FISA Judge Orders FBI to Identify All Cases Involving Lawyer Who Allegedly Altered Carter Page E-Mail
- Schiff-for-Brains Says He Has No Sympathy For Carter Page, Doesn’t Regret Writing Memo Defending FBI
- Cleveland: IG Report Hints James Comey Was In On FBI’s FISA Misconduct
- The Horowitz Report: Yes, It Gets Worse
- The Deep State “Resistance” Terrorized Innocent Americans, Including Me
- The FBI’s Darkest Hour
- Francis Fukuyama: “American Democracy Depends on the ‘Deep State'” (fu-ku you, Francis, and lighten up – jjs)
CIVIL WAR 2.0
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Fauxca-Has-Been cites totally doctored, phony stats in order to pimp class warfare, CAIR’s taqqiya stooge from Pittsburgh forced out and Jeffrey Epstein’s assisted suicide tape from the first attempt evidently has been found.
- Elizabeth Wan-pum Campaign Says Asian, Indian and Middle-Eastern Billionaires Are “White”
- CAIR Pennsylvania Poster Girl Resigns in Shame
- The “Missing” Prison Video From Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide Attempt Has Been Found, Prosecutors Say
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Center for Immigration studies with a warning, although it kind of runs counter to the piece on California depopulating itself (more on that later), red state Democrat governors importing the aliens and Tom Styrene pimps racialist anti-Trump bilge.
- Immigration Causing Massive Redistribution of Congressional Seats to Democrat States for 2020, Report Says
- Red State Democrat Governors Approve More Refugees for Their States
- Tom Styrene: Trump “Against Immigration by Non-White People”
GOP looking good money-wise heading into 2020, Joe Bribem packs them in in Iowa, Maryland election board sued for shenanigans, Justin Amash turning to mush, Michael S’Moores being honest for a change, a call not to get cocky, but we the people are furious, Victor Davis Hanson on when fascism comes to America like it has now and in the wake of all the pearl clutching over Trump’s mean comment about John Dingell roasting in Hell, Daniel Greenfield reminds us why that comment is more accurate than most people realize.
- Republicans Head Into Election Year With Seven Times the Cash Democrats Have, FEC Filings Show
- Only 98 Turn Out for Joe Bribem Town Hall in Iowa; Protester Takes Microphone
- Maryland Elections Board Sued for Hiding Voter Registration Records
- Cook Political Report Moves ex-Republican Justin Amash’s Seat to Lean Republican
- Tubby Riefenstahl Grudgingly Admits: “If the Election Were Held Tonight, Trump Would Win”
- Is a 2020 Landslide a GOP Unicorn?
- Hell Hath No Fury Like A President (And His Supporters) Scorned
- V.D. Hanson: The Era of Good Fascism
- Greenfield: The Hellish Legacy of the Dingell Family
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Heritage Foundation pissed at Tu-Ca for calling them out, several links on the idiocy of Christianity Today endorsing Trump’s impeachment including the idiot editor walking back his comments, historians rip the Slimes for not addressing their corrections to their anti-American propaganda, Microsoft goes soft when g-dless humbug hums, Silicon Valley will be our downfall, and a roundup of the media’s worst outings of 2019.
- “False, Outrageous, and Unfounded”: Heritage Foundation Disputes Tucker Carlson Tonight Segment on Big Tech
- Evangelical Leaders Confront Christianity Today for “Entirely Partisan, Legally Dubious” Support for Trump Impeachment
- Christianity Today Editor Says His Call For Impeachment Was “Hyperbole”
- Related: The Imitation of Democrats
- Historians Rip Into i>NY Times After It Refuses to Address Requests For Corrections to “1619 Project”
- SantaGate: Microsoft Removes Santa Hat Icon After a Single User Complained It Was “Pushing Religion”
- Against Silicon Valley
- 12 Stories the Media Got Horribly Wrong in 2019
What’s old is new again.
Trump takes aim at ObamaCare abortion tax, and a woman who spent her life repenting.
- “Huge Pro-Life Victory”: Trump Admin Takes Aim at the “Abortion Surcharge” Hidden in Some ObamaCare Plans
- She Had An Abortion At Age 19, Then She Devoted Her Life To Fighting Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Getting ready for NorK missile test, Tesco’s under scrutiny when Chic-Com slave labor note found, is this the State Dept. going rogue again with money being released to Lebanon, French don’t want l’oncle sucre touched either, yes, dump Turkey from NATO, Muslims oddly silent on Uighur concentration camps yet as usual blast the US, Bo-Jo to bounce BDS boycotts and more international Joo-hate.
- US Braces for Another North Korean Missile Test
- Brit Supermarket Tesco Factory in China Tied to Slave Labor After Note Discovered in Christmas Card
- US Releases Aid to Lebanon Despite Fears Money Could Help Hezbollah Terrorists
- Strike Against Pension Reform in France Enters Third Week
- Why NATO Should Expel Turkey
- At Islamic Mini-Summit, Leaders Slam US and Security Council, Silent on Uighurs
- Boris Johnson: Britain Will Combat Israel Boycotts
- Day-Ending-in-Y Dept.: International Criminal Court Opens Probe Against Israel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Cadets get the “O-K” sign, TSA giving the bums rush while fondling bums, and Pentagon leaders defend their positions on the Afghan war.
- Cadets Cleared of Making White Supremacist Hand Gestures at Army-Navy Game
- Whistleblower: TSA Effort to Reduce Wait Times is Making Airports Unsafe
- Pentagon Leaders Defend Transparency on Afghanistan War, Presence in Syria
A new book exposing terrorism and Joo-hate in Beantown and Muslim student who plotted to kill college deans was an ISIS imam disciple. Shocking.
- How a Small Group of American Citizens Exposed Terror and Anti-Semitism in Boston
- ISIS Student Plotting College Dean Attacks Has “ISIS Imam” as Spiritual Guide
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump and McConnell retaking a major source of illegitimate leftist power, California now a reverse Grapes of Wrath, I can’t see this solution working at all, and the rotten apple is dangerous to your health.
- Senate Goes On Judge-Approval Binge: 1 In Every 4 Circuit Court Judges Now Trump Appointee
- Homelessness in California Jumps 16.7 Percent in 2019, Driving Up National Numbers
- Activist Group Plans $3 Billion City to Solve California’s Homeless Problem
- How Ignoring Crime, Accident Data Caused 3 Deaths in 10 Days in NYC
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Massive MS-13 bust in New York, Iowa man gets16 years in prison for burning a rainbow flag (?!) and another look at that horrible co-ed murder in NYC.
- Law Enforcement Declares New York MS-13 Gang “Inoperable”
- Shock: Iowa Man Sentenced to 16 Years in Prison For Burning Homo Flag
- When Kids Kill (another look at the Tessa Majors murder case – jjs)
I find it galling when people claim states with no income tax have lousy education systems,
especially in light of the lead link, and a feel-good story on charter schools.
- Least-Educated State: 2,471,189 California Residents 25 and Older Never Completed 9th Grade; Highest Percentage in Nation
- Great Hearts, Great Minds (a charger school success story – jjs)
Trump continues dismantling ObamaCare, hospitals more than drugs drive up costs and assisted suicide condemned in Congress.
- Trump Takes Jackhammer to ObamaCare, Repeals Major ACA Taxes
- Hospitals, Not Drugs, Are the Big Driver of Healthcare Costs
- Lawmakers Introduce Bipartisan Resolution Condemning Assisted Suicide (too late for Epstein – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Sweden continues circling the drain while Trump rolls back Dubya’s idiotic light bulb regulations.
- Sweden Looks to Ban Sale of New Petrol and Diesel Cars in Ten Years
- Trump Gives Us Back Our Light Bulbs
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Thou shalt not utter “pillow fight” lest ye be glitter-bombed, couldn’t have happened to a more deserving company than Nike, Ricky Gervais not backing down and that’s a lesson for J.K. Rowling.
- GLAAD Complains After Politico Uses “Sexist and Homophobic” Term “Pillow Fight”
- Transgender Contractor Sues Nike, Citing Personal Pronoun Abuses
- Ricky Gervais Mocks Online Uproar over His Transgender Jokes: “The More People Are Offended, the Funnier I Find It”
- 3 Bad Ideas Fueling the Fury Against J.K. Rowling’s Critique of Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Christian Toto on Ricky Gervais, why Richard Jewell is not boffo at the box office, referring to the Amnesty section piece on 2020 and congressional seats, this piece on California’s population slow down is counterintuitive, more on the porn debate, and a parable about Hanukkah as it applies to present day politics.
- Toto: 7 Killer Quotes From Free Speech Hero Ricky Gervais
- Why Mainstream Critics Are Panning Clint Eastwood’s Latest Film
- California Sees Slowest Population Growth Since 1900
- How Parents Can Protect Kids From Porn Without Moving to a Secluded Mountain
- Hanukkah: The First Battle against Transnationalism and the Deep State
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.