Good morning kids. Merry Christmas to you all. Sadly, the beat goes on with the various and sundry republic-crushing crimes and meshugas of the g-dless heathens of the Left, so let’s try and get through it as quickly as possible. With Grandma Gran Mal Pelosi refusing to hand over the articles of impeachment to the Senate for their rapid adjudication straight down the crapper, she’s boxed herself into a trap of her own making. As Alan Dershowitz states, she is in fact abusing her power and is in violation of the Constitution. The hideous optics of last week’s vote aside, unless and until she passes the House’s evil doings on, there technically is no impeachment. In any case, she cannot risk the optics of Mitch McConnell and the Senate either rightfully dismissing the charges outright owing to the fact that they are baseless and without merit, or worse having at least two Democrat senators, Manchin and Jones, voting with the GOP to make his declaration of innocence bipartisan.
That said, whatever happens, the impeachment will never end. Because they’ve seemingly run out of anything new to hit Trump with, they’re now going the Hollywood route and doing a remake of Ishtar, that is, going back to the over 400-page nothing-burger of the Mueller Report one (at least) more time. But let’s face it; it’s not about Russia, or Ukraine, or bribery or mish-grabbing or anything else. It’s about Trump being an existential threat, not to the republic or democracy, but to the Left’s lust for absolute power. Had he been just another Bush, Dole or Romney, we would not be witnessing any of this, probably because Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016 or at the very least be ready to win next year as Trump would have been a one-and-done fluke.
But he’s not one of them, and not just because he fights back but because he has instituted the policies that “fierce conservatives” and the scam artists of “Conservative Ink Inc.” only pimp as a dodge to fleece us heretofore easily deceived dupes. And four more years of deregulation, a booming economy, a resurgent military not engaged in war-for-profit a remaking and retaking of the judiciary from hack-in-black Marxists to originalists and a general unmasking of the Democrats to reveal who and what they are to voting blocs that they have abused for over 50 years, and you’re talking about a sea change in the political landscape that could last well beyond Trump’s second term, inshalla.
And that’s something worth thinking about for the new year that’s to come.
- House Lawyers Say They May Use Mueller Grand Jury Materials In Senate Impeachment Trial
- Newt Gingrich: Democrats Delaying Impeachment “To See if They Can Create More Evidence”
- McCaughey: The Impeachment Gang’s Witness Wars
- Why Democrats Will Never End the Impeachment Show Until Trump is Gone for Good
- “They’re Absolutely Assholes”: Giuliani Attacks Manhattan US Attorney’s Office Over Investigation
- Dershowitz Accuses Nancy Polident of “Abuse of Power” in Holding Impeachment Articles
- McCarthy Compares FBI Scandal to Watergate; Makes Recommendations for Trump in Senate Trial
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
If Trump could get rid of the evil FBI altogether, that would be an achievement and the Other McCain connects the dots.
- Trump: “Getting Rid” of “Evil” FBI Officials “One of My Greatest Achievements”
- R.S. McCain: The “Deep State” and the Impeachment Conspiracy
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
The big story centering around a very small man broke yesterday, where 20 Mike Mike Bloomberg’s campaign was caught using prison inmates to make campaign calls. The Sergeant Schultz defense ain’t gonna cut the mustard, pee-wee. Also, has this woman ever once in her life opened her pie-hole and not emanated a lie? Lastly, a Day-Ending-in-Y Dept. entry with yet another Democrat implicated in bribery.
- Claim: Prison Inmates Made Calls for 20-Mike-Mike Bloomberg’s Campaign
- Fauxca-Has-Been Falsely Suggests She Couldn’t Go to College Because She Couldn’t Afford It
- Maryland Lawmaker Accepted Over $33,000 in Bribes Prosecutors Say
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
In the wake of Rancida Taliban’s Hanukkah “occupation” message, some truth to shove in her face, which should be followed by a flaming sack of horse dung.
Despite impeachment and a hostile media, Trump’s numbers beat Obama’s at the same time during their first term, PDT endorses the Maine Pain which I guess is impeachment trial insurance, Tulsi Coffeecake not feeling the love from the Democrats after not voting to impeach, and a poll showing Americans fear losing liberties gets distorted by the pollsters who evidently didn’t get the results they wanted.
- Trump’s Approval Higher Than Obama’s At Same Point In Presidency Despite Impeachment
- President Trump Endorses Susan “Maine Pain” Collins’ Re-Election Bid
- DNC Promotes Unity In New Ad With 10 Presidential Candidates… Tulsi Coffeecake Not Invited
- Former Hawaii Governor Says Tulsi Coffeecake Should Resign for Refusing to Vote to Impeach Trump
- Poll Shows Americans Fear Losing Liberties… So Poll Creator Whitewashes the Results
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Dennis Prager takes on this Mark Galli stooge.
Coonman looking to steal money from the citizens to fund their own disarmament. May he one day go the way of Ceaucescu, rhetorically speaking.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
President Xi shares a speechwriter with Toothy McBigTits, evidently, Ayatollah set to ramp up the massacring, NORAD tracking Santa and a Whoa, Fat! Estes Big Bertha, Evo Morales, who overthrew his own government, now bitching about lithium, Turk Turdogan threatens Europe with fresh waves of migrants, no Christmas at Notre Dame in over 200 years due to the fire, Christian genocide in Africa, and the Muslims ruining Christmas in Blighty.
- China’s Christmas Eve Message: Elections “Cannot Truly Reflect the Essence of Democracy” (soon to be the same message of the Democrat Party – jjs)
- Ayatollah Assaholla: “Do Whatever It Takes to End” Protests Against Regime (how about surrender and commit suicide – jjs)
- NORAD Will Track Santa, and Potential “Christmas Gift” From North Korea
- Evo Morales Claims US Orchestrated “Coup” to Tap Bolivia’s Lithium
- Turkish Turdogan: Europe “Will Feel” New Migrant Wave
- No Christmas Mass at Notre Dame for First Time in Over 200 Years
- Report: More Than a Thousand Christians Have Been Killed This Year in Nigeria
- The Genocide of Christians in Burkina Faso
- In England, Muslims Turning Christmas Into Festivus
Well this is sure a relief, isn’t it?
- Radicalized Muslim Who Attempted to Kill Canadian Soldiers “Not a Terrorist” (just your average Religion-of-Peacenik – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Democrats spoiling to regain their agenda-advancing insurance policy: the judiciary.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
They’ll never just let us alone, even for one day.
Yes, let’s have open borders and have two cups of coffee with that pie a la mode.
- Health Officials Issue Warning for Measles Exposure at 5 US Airports
- Covfefe Gainzz: Christmas Weight Gain Could Be Offset With Coffee, Study Finds
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Heavenly light show for Christmas.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Phony Pope pimps Christianity-lite, when Christ becomes a minor figure to Santa, Rabbi Fischer with a Christmas and Hanukkah parable for our times, New York is the rudest city? RUFKM?, in praise of Richard Jewell, a look at the work of author Richard Russo, and renowned historian Victor Davis Hanson speaks about the Battle of the Bulge, which raged 75 years ago this month.
- Francis the Talking Pope Criticizes Christianity, Claims “Rigidity” Leading to Decline
- We Have Lost the War on Christmas
- Rabbi Fischer: On Pelosi’s Impeachment Stunt and Destiny’s Fork in the American Road
- Survey Finds People Consider New York City Rudest City in America (please, we’re so fucking polite it’s disgusting – jjs)
- Another Jewell in Clint Eastwood’s Crown
- Tales of the Deplorables
- V.D. Hanson: Recalling the Battle of the Bulge
A look back at the miraculous Christmas truce of 1914, and if only the war had ended right there, how very different the world might look today. Alas…
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.