Good morning kids. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. As we tick off the final days of 2019, the links seem lighter than usual but they’re no less important so here we go. First up, Alaskan snow blower Lisa Murkowski is making noises that she might jump ship and vote with the Democrats to convict the President if there’s a Senate trial. Well, of course she would, wouldn’t she? Consideing the Estelle Winwood/skeksis/emu hybrid got her gig the old fashioned way – nepotism and election sabotage – is she looking to shake down the President or is it pure hatred for his existence and mission being antithetical to her lust for power and lucre? I know, embrace the power of “and.” I have had nothing but praise so far for Mitch McConnell, but he has got to get a handle on her and the other “Flakes”(pun intended) Pee-Air Defecto and the Maine Pain. The threat of being stripped of committee assignments and chairmanships is a good start.
Elsewhere, Alan Dershowitz dined with the President, fueling speculation that he might be set to join his legal team in the event of a Senate trial. That is if Nancy Polident decides to actually not obstruct Congress and move forward, although there are some who contend that McConnell doesn’t even need for that to formally occur for him to just gavel a quick session in the Senate long enough to dismiss the charges. And that is exactly what our last link is calling for. Why even give this fraud the thinnest veneer of legitimacy even with an acquittal?
- Alaskan Snow-Blower Murkowski “Disturbed” by “Total Coordination” Vow between McConnell, Trump on Impeachment
- Dershowitz Meets Trump At Christmas Dinner, Fueling Speculation Of Joining Trump’s Legal Team
- Democrats’ Christmas “Gift” for Trump: A Scarlet “I” for “Impeached”
- Pelosi’s Ploy
- Against Impeachment for Thought Crimes (a call to dismiss, not acquit – jjs)
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
So, as we’ve suspected, the FISA court being outraged over the FBI’s behavior in obtaining warrants to spy on the Trump campaign is as phony as the warrants they presented. They want no other applications beyond the one lawyer implicated to be examined. I think this confirms that they were not deceived but in on the plot from the get go. Abolish the courts along with the FBI. Lastly an unflattering, to say the least, assessment of IG Horowitz.
- FISA Court Has Not Ordered FBI to Check FISA Applications Beyond One Lawyer (not ONE mother***ing smidgen of corruption! – jjs)
- Michael Horowitz Conned the American Public
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
If only we had open borders the six-time deported illegal alien would have been considered a legal citizen before mowing down an innocent person, and Michelle Malkin rips Jill Bribem’s hypocrisy by invoking two cops killed in the line of duty by foreigners whom the paste-eater’s wife has more sympathy for.
- Man Arrested In Deadly Hit-and-Run Accident Had Been Deported Six Different Times
- Malkin: Jill Biden, Meet Cpl. Ronil Singh and Deputy Brian Ishmael
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
A call to reorganize the now leftist-controlled and failed ADL.
Trump slams Nancy Polident over the naked political ploy of USMCA passage in order to deflect from the public’s outrage over sham-peachment, pasty, putrid Bill Kristol running pro impeachment adverts in Maine, Utah and Alaska. Gee, I wonder whom he’s trying to reach… Debbie Dingelberry, the new godfather of the Dingell Crime Family emits chutzpah-tinged wino-breath from cake-hole, looks like the knives are out for Tulsi Coffeecake, Pennsy Dem who voted to impeach now in trouble, Styrene and Midget Mike spending big and going nowhere, Trump could get historic support from American Blacks, Joe Bribem’s Iowa “rally” draws under 100, and Rabbi Fischer defends Rudy’s remarks about being more Jewish than Nazi-collaborator Soros.
- Trump Slams Nancy Polident After USMCA Trade Deal: “She Knows Nothing”
- Anti-Trump “Republican” Group to Run Pro-Impeachment Ads in Target States (Bill Kristol dog-whistles to Mittelschmerz, Maine Pain and Snow-Blower – jjs)
- Dingell: Our Democracy Is Threatened by GOP “Spreading Fear and Hatred” (but mostly your crime family spreading graft and corruption for 83 years- jjs)
- Dems Target Tulsi
- Out-the-Ying Yang, Bennet Rip Democrats For Cowing To Billionaires After DNC Posts Video of Candidates But Leaves Out Tulsi Coffeecake
- Pennsy Dem Matt Cartwright Seat Rated “Toss-Up” After Backing Impeachment
- Black Voters “Abandoned” by Democrats Warm to Trump”
- The Front-Runner’s Big Iowa Rally
- Tom Styrene (1.5%), 20 Mike-Mike Bloomberg (5%) Hit $200 Million in Spending Combined
- Rabbi Fischer: On Rudy Giuliani Being More Jewish Than the Despicable Apostate George Soros
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Tu-Ca’s attacks on Conservative Ink Inc. defended and the CBC has a bad case of TDS.
- Tucker Carlson Is Right About the Heritage Foundation
- CBC Cuts Donald Trump’s Home Alone 2 Cameo Out of Broadcast
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Still no Christmas “cheer” from Whoa, Fat!, Bibi rushed off stage as rocket attack alarm sounds, violence flares in Syria thanks to Russky and Chi-Com UN hijinx, how Muslims treat one of G-d’s most perfect creations, dogs, is what we call in the trade a “tell,” and two essays on how 2019 was the year of people all over the world standing athwart history and yelling “stop!” 2020 promises to be a doozy in that regard.
- Trump Unfazed by Whoa, Fat’s! “Christmas Gift” Threat: “Maybe He Sends Me a Beautiful Vase”
- Christmas Day Brings No “Gift” From Whoa, Fat! -Yet
- Benjamin Netanyahu Rushed Off Stage During Rocket Alarm
- Violence Spikes in Northern Syria After Russia, China Veto Yet Another UNSC Resolution
- US Stops Sending Bomb-Sniffing Dogs to Jordan and Egypt After Documenting Horrific Animal Abuse
- From Algeria to Hong Kong, a Year of Anti-Establishment Rebellion
- Deplorables Versus the Ruling Class: A Global Struggle
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Is the F-35 a trillion dollar mess or what?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
So, Trump makes nice to frump and gets this in return. Also, the President slams Gavin Gruesome over California’s homelessness disaster and threatens Federal intervention. Revoke their statehood, suspend/fire all their DC politicians, dissolve the state legislature and deport every illegal alien in that failed state. And that’s for starters.
- “Maine Pain” Collins Is Suddenly Opposing Some of Trump’s Court Picks
- Trump Slams Gavin Gruesome Over Homelessness in Christmas Tweet
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
When America succeeds, Democrats fail.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Mayor Buttplug all in on societal dissolution.
- Mayor Buttplug: No Jail Time for Possession of Any Drug – Including Meth, Cocaine (g-dless heathens – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
So, just because the gasoline tax is a disaster in California doesn’t mean it won’t work in Vermont, comrades! We just need the right people…
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
J.K. Rowling gets some social justice good and hard.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
President Trump brings Christianity back to presidential Christmas messages, Virginia Dems hot and horny for historical revisionism at the expense of one of its most revered favorite (formerly?) sons, Christian Toto thinks 2020 will be even more of a disaster epic for Hollywood, our intrepid science reporter looks back at the iconic Apollo 8 earthrise image from 1968, how one Star Wars fan sees the end of the franchise, and something for our friend and co-blogger CBD to, er, “mull” so to speak.
- President Trump: The Cross is “A Powerful Reminder of the Meaning of Christmas”
- Virginia Dems Want State’s Robert E. Lee Statue Replaced
- Toto: Why 2020 Could Be a Box Office Disaster
- Repost: The Real Meaning of the Apollo 8 Earthrise Image
- A Perspective on the End of Star Wars from an Original Trilogy Fan
- A Right, Proper, and Manly Guide to the Cocktails of Christmas
If any of you know anyone who was there 75 years ago who’s still with us, give him a big hug and a thank you.
- “Nuts!” Read The Christmas Letter Gen. McAuliffe Sent His Surrounded, Outnumbered Troops In Bastogne, 1944
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.