— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 3, 2020
Good morning kids. If ever there was a perfect way to start off a weekend, the beginning of a year and the race to the 2020 presidential election, this has got to be it. Unlike any other president in my lifetime with the possible exception of Ronald Reagan, when Donald Trump says he’s going to do something, he does it. And YUUUUGE.
The President personally ordered an attack that vaporized the world’s bloodiest terrorist Qassem Suleymani, responsible for the lives of scores of Americans and others. Also reportedly transformed into vapor was one Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, leader of an Iraqi paramilitary group behind the attempted storming of the US embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday. In response to that attack, the President hit them with a left jab by sending in reinforcements to defend American sovereign territory and lives, instead of leaving American citizens to die because saving their lives would mean exposing one’s own criminality. The drone strike was the right uppercut to the Iranian regime and the truly revolting Democrat-Media Complex that actually wished American soldiers would die to politically hurt the President. See: Joy Reid, the walking knockwurst.
Even now, their absolutely pathetic attempts to claim that all Suleimani’s elimination will do will enrage the Muslim street and plunge us into another war is risible in the extreme. The typical response goes something like “well of course Suleimani has American blood on his hands, but Trump is an evil idiot for doing this because, reasons!” Hitting my Ben Roethelisberger cap lock: It’s funny because Barack Obama spent eight years depleting our stockpile of cruise missiles to take out every damn sand flea from Tunisia to Pakistan and the Media yawned and stumbled over each other to light his spliffs!
Meanwhile, back here on Planet Earth, real experts are calling the deaths of these two more important than even that of Osama Bin Laden. It might even trigger the long awaited downfall of the 40-year reign of terror in Iran, the wave of bloodshed unleashed on America and the world in that time and the looming threat of the nightmare of a nuclear-armed, Armageddon-hungry mullah-ocracry.
…Finally, the United States has drawn a firm hard line on their bad behavior.
This is exactly what we needed to do.
I believe the Iranian people will draw the obvious conclusion that this once powerful regime has feet of clay. Expect bigger anti-regime protests inside Iran in the coming weeks, and popular revolts against Iranian interference in Lebanon and Iraq as well.
To me, the biggest question remains: is President Trump ready for the revolution he has unleashed? With this single act, the United States has set in motion big historical forces for positive change. Are we prepared to help the forces of freedom against tyranny and oppression?
It’s just telling to me that when you look at all the insane rhetoric about this hurled at President Trump, the more confident you are that he is doing exactly the right thing at the right time. It was the ramping up of sanctions that caused the Farsis to strike us in Baghdad, thinking the President would do something stupid, or even do nothing at all out of fear it would damage him politically in the run up to the election. Like everyone else who messes with him, his family and America, that is a grave miscalculation.
From Farsi Khameini to our own farce Chris Murphy, there are a lot of people with egg on their face this morning. Funny how not 48 hours ago, Murphy was claiming Trump didn’t have the stones to stand up to Iran in the wake of “Trump’s Benghazi.” Now, Trump is a madman who’s hell bent on blundering America into a war. Yeah, no.
Whatever the Iranians may or may not do next, the regime is clearly on the ropes despite the complete lack of any more coverage of the unrest within its borders. Lindsay Graham even hinted at possible further action that could really make them crumble like a soggy biryani:
“…This action by President Trump and our military was in direct response to Iranian aggression orchestrated by General Soleimani and his proxies,” Graham continued. “If Iran continues to attack America and our allies, they should pay the heaviest of prices, which includes the destruction of their oil refineries.”
Graham concluded, “To the Iranian government: If you want to stay in the oil business leave America and our allies alone and stop being the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world…”
For those unaware, Iran may be swimming on top of a sea of oil, but they have very limited refining capacity, 11 refineries or thereabouts. Taking them out would indeed be a near- if not fatal blow to the regime because they still rely on importing an inordinate amount of their fuel and other refined petrochemicals, mostly the through the strategic and vulnerable Strait of Hormuz at the mouth of the Arabian or Persian Gulf, depending on your allegiances. It should also be noted that thanks to President Trump’s neutering of Obama-era regulations against drilling and fracking, America is now a net exporter of oil for the first time in 70 years, and that has rendered useless “the oil weapon,” with which the now mostly toothless OPEC used to boast and threaten the world.
At this point, Iran really is backed into a corner and while I dismiss the idiotic, incoherent ravings from the Left, a desperate Iran is bound to strike out in some fashion at us, or Israel or the Saudis across the Gulf. That said, with the elimination of Suleimani, so far, the President is reading the seams on the baseball perfectly and if he does continue to play his cards right, a liberated Iran is entirely possible before next November. I wonder how Ben Rhodes will console himself. If only we could bring Neda Agha-Soltan back from the dead to give Benny a good talking to.
- Iran’s Khamenei Taunted Trump Before Soleimani Strike: “You Can’t Do Anything’
- Sen. Graham: The Price of Killing Americans “Has Just Gone Up Drastically”
- Spencer: Iran’s al-Quds Force Chief Killed; US Foreign Policy Establishment Hardest Hit
- Bye Bye Suleymani
- Democrat Assistant Ayatollah Concubine Chris Murphy Complains About Soleimani Attack… 2 Days After Calling Trump “Impotent” on Iran
- Democrats, Media Attack Trump For Killing Terrorists Responsible For Killing US Soldiers
- CNN Plagiarist Fareed Zakaria Compares Iranian Terror Boss to French Resistance Leader
- Washington Post Calls Brutal Iran Terrorist Thug Killed in US Airstrike a “Revered Military Leader”
- Iran at the Flash Point
Back in sham-peachment land, Senator Josh Hawley gets the ball rolling with something the Alaskan Snow-Blower, Maine Pain and Pee-Air Defecto will freak out over, the Dems better pray Rudy doesn’t take the stand, Blago flips his wig over impeachment and Lloyd Dogshit is tiresome.
- Josh Hawley to Introduce Legislation Dismissing “Bogus Impeachment” Trial
- Rudy Prepared to Testify About “Vast” Corruption of Democrats and Ukraine at Trump Trial
- Impeached, Imprisoned Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich Slams Democrats on Impeachment
- Dem Rep. Doggett: I’d “Support” Pelosi Never Sending Articles if Senate Won’t Allow Witnesses
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
If the Democrat-Media Complex controlled Nazi Germany (meh, kissing cousins), the headlines would be “Jews Responsible for Horrible Air Pollution Over Auschwitz.”
- Media Struggle to Explain Recent Wave of Anti-Semitic Attacks Without Blaming Jews, Trump
- Anti-Semitism Today: On Being Jewish in Paris and New York
- The Alarming Escalation of African American Attacks Against Jews
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
This Christopher Steele is a piece of shit. I hope this means that Barr or Durham is making him sing, but I doubt it. Also, Margot Cleveland with a two-fer, first on a big whopper Horowitz missed and asking when Devin Nunes can expect a public apology, the risibility that everything in the report is attributable to mistakes, WaPo and the other media as co-conspirators, yes about Comey, and the self-proclaimed nobility of Deep Staters.
- Steele Testifies McCain Aide Shared Dossier With Buzzfeed, Was “Flabbergasted” When It Was Published (never happen but I’d die a happy man if you got chucked into Federal prison – jjs)
- Cleveland: The Inspector General Missed Yet Another Lie From the FBI
- It’s Statistically Impossible for the FBI’s Spygate Errors to All be Mistakes
- Cleveland: A New Year’s Resolution for the Left and Never Trump – Apologize to Devin Nunes
- Washington Post vs. the Steele Dossier
- James Comey Should Be Arrested
- America’s Nobility?
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Hunter Bribem involved with Chi-Coms in horrid African diamond mine, and more on the Burisma connection.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Shut up and do split-beaver sections.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Maybe Joe Bituminous inherited some of Sandy Berger’s XXXL panty-girdles…
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Good news in curtailing the phony amnesty seekers as well as the travel ban, Rancida Taliban continues being rancid, and poor Ecuadoran just needs directions to Searchlight, NV.
- “An Extremely Effective Tool”: DHS Expands Remain In Mexico Program For Asylum Seekers
- Lower Courts Reign Supreme; So Much for the “Travel Ban”
- Rancida Taliban: “I Work Really, Really Hard… to Tear Down Not Only Walls in ‘Palestine’ But Here Walls in Mexico”
- Ecuador Man Convicted of Sexual Assault Caught Sneaking into Arizona
Comrade Sandersnista rakes in the gelt in Q4, look who are his biggest contributors and gag, Fauxca-Has-Been suddenly silent on “Medicare for All” as her campaign is sinking, Joey Bituminous ain’t no ways moderate, Mayor Buttplug is out… as mayor of South Bend, Sanders mouthpiece goes after the twerp and the groper with rather a hypocritical line of attack, Marianne Williamson no longer magical, Klobuchar promises rendezvous with the mother ship for votes, Hillary lands no-show job with a distillery, DoJ employees overwhelmingly donate to Dems (surprised, not), and Lloyd Billingsley on who was/is the most loathsome Leftist.
- Bernie is Back – Huge Cash Haul in 4Q 2019
- “Teacher” is the Most Common Occupation Among Bernie Sanders’ 4th-Quarter Donors
- NY Times: “Medicare for All” No Longer Key Part of Fauxca-Has-Been’s Stump Speech
- Is Elizabeth Hekawi’s Campaign Flatlining?
- The Mythology of Joe Bribem as a Moderate
- “Mayor Buttplug” Is No Longer Mayor
- Sanders Campaign Manager: Bribem and Mayor Buttplug Are Kowtowing to the Rich (says douchebag whose boss owns 6 houses – jjs)
- Report: Marianne Williamson Lays Off All Campaign Staff, But Still Running
- Klobuchar Teases UFO Info if Americans Elect Her President
- Queen’s University, Belfast, Names Hillary Clinton Its New Chancellor (ceremonial post involving drinking to excess and collapsing – jjs)
- Swamp Alert: The DoJ is Full of Liberals, According to FEC Data (I’m shocked – jjs)
- Quien es Mas Loathsome?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Twitter makes shadow banning kosher-ish, and CNN’s New Year’s Eve shit-show.
- Twitter Makes Shadow Banning Official Part of Terms of Service
- “Mother” Zucker’s Flaming Dumpster Fire New Year’s Eve Debacle
Now is the time for all good New Yorkers to completely ignore all gun laws and arm themselves to the teeth by any means necessary and expedient.
Roe on the rocks in 2020?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Caroline Glick disabuses the fantasy of anything moderate at all about Iran,
Pentagon warns about further Farsi meshugas, the answer to Chi-Com Middle East interference is not more US troops, and whither Brexit post the Bo-Jo conservative tidal wave?
- Glick: Iran’s Undivided and Indivisible Regime – The fallacy of the “Moderate” Hope
- Pentagon Chief: US Sees Signs Iran or Allies May Be Planning More Attacks (written before the US strike – jjs)
- No, Combat Troops in the Middle East Don’t Counter China’s Rise
- No Final Victories: Musings on the Recent British Elections
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Hooray for Space Force.
- US Space Force Continues to Expand Under Trump, Including Renaming California Unit
- Why the USA Needs a Space Force
I wonder when the Democrats will blame Borough Park Jews for this and more Islam-terrorism fronts exposed in Florida.
- Christian Bride and Her Entire Bridal Party Beheaded on Way to Wedding by Islamist Group
- Toys for Terror
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
This kind of boasting frightens me, but then again, the Dow closed out yesterday up 330 points. You there, Kurt?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
More “bail reform” unintended/intended consequences and what’s it going to be, sanity or madness?
- Man Charged With Second Degree Manslaughter Released From Prison Under Democrats’ “Bail Reform”
- America’s Choice on Crime: The Reagan Way or the Baltimore Way
He got too close to the truth and so he had to be eliminated. It’s the Leftist way. QED.
I love Trump but this is wrong, Sarah Palin was a stupid idiot for saying “death panels” (sarc), and Joey Bribem will revive ObamaCare, but even better! You really get to keep your doctor (mostly in cages)!
- Trump Administration Officially Announces Ban On Flavored E-Cigarettes
- Judge Rules 11-Month-Old to be Taken Off Life Support Against Mom’s Wishes; Family Speaks Out (but Sarah Palin was crazy for calling death panels death panels – jjs)
- Joe Bribem’s ObamaCare Retread
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Remember, even the Defense Department is part of the Swamp.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
It really is brainwashing and the ERA comes back like herpes.
- First Person to Get Legal “Non-Binary” Designation Admits He Was “Indoctrinated”… “It Was All a Lie”
- How the Left is Trying to Resurrect the Unnecessary Equal Rights Amendment
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Here’s the guy who took it upon himself to rewrite a law in red pen and then declare it Constitutional. Chief Justice Julia Roberts with the most chutzpo-critical line of the week. It’ll get lost in the sauce of the stupidity about Iran. Have a great weekend.
- Chief Justice John Roberts Warns Americans Against Taking “Democracy For Granted” (the gall of this clown is just radiant – jjs)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.