Good morning kids. Start of a new week and a Monday holiday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The irony there is positively shattering considering the Left considers meritocracy evil and victimization the holy of holies. After Christopher Columbus and Robert E. Lee, I expect the re-re-naming of all those MLK Jr. Boulevards should be the next priority in the airbrushing of history, but I digress.
The big news items for today are the sham-peachment trial slated to commence tomorrow and today’s pro-second amendment rally in Richmond, VA. More on that in a bit, but first to the main event. As the Democrats get set for a Hail Mary pass involving this Lev Parnas fabulist, and the RINO traitors have effectively blocked their own party from voting for an immediate dismissal of the case, the laconic, be-jowled Mitch McConnell has seemingly outmaneuvered the Democrats yet again:
… In other words, the big picture here is that it seems as though the Senate will move forward with an actual trial – details on a number of fronts on that as of yet to be determined – but that there will be one thing that is clear: If Schiff or the Democrats try anything untoward like they did in the House, the president and the Senate have the option to shut the whole thing down and blow it all up on them. That means Republicans hold the upper hand, and should things get crazy – while there are not currently enough votes to dismiss the trial or outright off the bat acquit Trump – after Democrat partisan gamesmanship there likely would be enough votes to dismiss the whole thing. Bad behavior, in a partisan way, from people such as Schiff and Nadler and other Democrats could drive more Republicans toward the motion to dismiss – the kill switch – if that ever becomes necessary.
McConnell, who a losing GOP primary candidate in West Virginia once derisively nicknamed “Cocaine Mitch’ – a nickname he’s since embraced as indicative of his tough persona – has a history of outsmarting Democrats in the Senate. Most notably, McConnell beat them when they tried in late 2018 to tank the Supreme Court confirmation of now Justice Brett Kavanaugh. McConnell has had many other such end-run victories around the Democrats, and sources close to him expect this Senate impeachment trial will be no different…
Along with Cocaine Mitch, much of the credit for the verbiage that the Dems signed onto rests with freshman Senator Josh Hawley. Despite Missouri and the rest of the nation being forced to endure the execrable Claire McAssKill because of idiot candidates like Todd Akin, Josh Hawley is turning into a champ, both with this and on other issues including reining in the beast of Big Brother Tech. Circling back, the senator from the twin states of Jekyll & Hyde, Rand Paul, is absolutely dead on about the defense being able to call any witnesses it wants – including Hunter Bribem and others that the Dems are desperate to hide. And now, Cocaine Mitch has maneuvered the Dems into a prime position to step on a rake yet again. We’ll see how this plays out.
Elsewhere, famed liberal legal eagle Alan Dershowitz has joined the Trump defense team, this Lev Parnas is turning into Michael Cohen 2, Pressure-to-Bear-False-Witness Boogaloo and this latest “bombshell” will no doubt explode in the Democrats’ collective face in the coming few days (G-d forbid this crap drags on into weeks), the Dems are also screaming about some alleged new evidence suggesting that Trump saboteur Masha Potatovich might have been spied upon, which is risibly chutzpa-critical considering what Trump and his team have endured for years now, Rudy is eager to take the witness stand though, despite his legal pedigree, I have my misgivings, Palsi Von Poligrip who claims to be in a somber, almost religious state of grace over the impeachment, showed just how sad she was by yucking it up with Ann Coulter’s ex-midget wrestler Bill Maher, Lindsey Graham blasted Palsi over her transparent fraud, Teh Ted got in on the act with a trolling, Maxine Mikvah Waters reiterated that the political pogrom against our President will last forever, and at this stage, all I want for my life to be complete is to hurl a flaming sack of horse manure in Schiff-for-Brains’ vile visage.
- The Impeachment “Kill Switch”: McConnell Dismissal Rule Corners Democrats, Blocks Antics as Trial Commences
- Dershowitz to Defend Trump in Senate Trial “To Prevent Creation of a Dangerous Constitutional Precedent”
- Rand Paul ia Right: If rhe Senate Wants Impeachment Witnesses, They Have to Call Hunter Bribem
- Lindsey Graham Unloads On Palsi von Poligrip: She “May Pray Privately, But She’s Orchestrated the Trial of Holy Hell”
- Lev Parnas Is Another Fake Bombshell
- The Dems’ 11th Hour Impeachment Ploy
- The Trump Grabbed Schrodinger’s Pussy Theory
- Texts From a Mysterious Belgian Number Shed Light on Possible Surveillance of Ambassador to Ukraine
- Rudy Giuliani Says He’d “Love” to Testify at President Trump’s Impeachment Trial
- Smiling Palsi Fist-Bumps Over “Somber” Impeachment With Bill Maher; Don Jr. Responds
- Teh Ted Trolls Gran Mal von Paulus on Impeachment: Trump Will Be “Acquitted Forever of These Bogus Charges”
- Mikvah Waters: There May Be More “Impeachment Activity” Later This Year
- Schiff-for-Brains Claims Removing Trump Urgent Because He’s Threatening to “Cheat in the Next Election”
Richmond, Virginia becomes a potential flashpoint today as a mass protest against the anti-Constitutional gun-grabbing laws passed by that state, championed by Governor Coonman Mammy Baby-Crusher is slated to take place at the state capital. The aforementioned Poor-Man’s Jolson declared a patently phony state of emergency to short circuit the citizens’ right to bear arms at the rally, as well as restricted access and egress to and from the site to such an extent as to make potential violence, bloodshed and mass arrests inevitable. Since Democrat-affiliated and supported Antifarian goons are expected to be there to counter-protest – that is, bash heads with bike-locks, bats and crowbars or perhaps pull a James Hodgkinson – the propagandists will have a field day blaming Trump, conservatives and white people for the mayhem. If you or anyone you know is attending, please be vigilant. I would suggest even staying well outside the grounds so you don’t get Admiral Akbar’d, which is what they want. Other than that, Michelito Bloomberg had the gall to criticize the man who prevented a massacre because he was armed in church. Funny how for someone so miniscule to have such a titanic blowhole above his chin.
- NBC News Reporter: Virginia Second Amendment Rally a “White Nationalist Rally”
- Blame Game Set for Coonman Mammy Northam’s Gun-Free Kill Zone
- Virginia Supreme Court Leaves Coonman Mammy’s Capital Gun Ban in Place
- Unbelievable: Michelito Bloomberg Actually Criticizes Hero Who Gunned Down Church Shooter in Texas
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Rod Rosenpenis tells court he approved of releasing the damning StrokeMe/Gumsy text messages which included the one about the “insurance policy,” and Sidney Powell claiming she has a witness to the exculpatory evidence that the FBI had about Michael Flynn but never released in order to hang him. Dissolve the FBI.
- Rod Rosenpenis Approved Release of Strzok-Page Text Messages, He Tells Court
- Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell: We Have a Witness to Missing Exculpatory FBI 302
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
I know the National Review is a worthless “con”-servative rag but this is just too much.
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
We really do have two separate justice systems; them and the rest of us. Will the Bribems ever swing for their crimes? Doubt it. But it’s out in the open now, all because we elected Trump.
- Profiles in Corruption Contains 1,126 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources
- Here’s How Joe Bribem’s Family Got Rich While He Was Vice-President (with this one neat trick! – jjs)
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Some think Arkancide may be apocryphal but she and Obama all but pulled the trigger on the Benghazi four, Joe Bribem, who was best friends with four diehard Dixiecrats has the unmitigated temerity to spew this and in front of a black congregation no less; shame on the congregants for not tossing his ass out of the church, more unsurprising yet no less revolting revelations about who and what Bernie and his supporters are, David Brock damns dark money… after raking in as much as he can, they’re from the government and they’re here to help; mostly themselves via raging incompetence and graft in Democrat-run Puerto Rico, and more Democrat hypocrisy, but I repeat myself, with Maine Pain Collins’ challenger.
- Officer Says Hillary Halted Their Plan to Send 250 Marines to Benghazi “Last Minute”
- Joe Bribem Links President Donald Trump to KKK in Sermon to Black Church (because he’s put y’all back in jobs? – jjs_
- Bernardo Sandersnista Endorses Individuals with Both Hardcore Pro-Totalitarian and Anti-Law Enforcement Sentiments
- David Brock’s Dark Money-Funded Super PAC Now Wants To Outlaw Dark Money
- Warehouse Filled With Hurricane Maria Supplies Discovered Years Later In Puerto Rico
- Maine Pain Challenger Sara Gideon Raked in Nearly $20,000 From Lobbyists Before Pushing New Anti-Lobbyist Pledge
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
ICE feud with insurrectionist NYC heats up, Guatemala not playing games anymore with Hondurans passing through trying to get to the US, neither is Mexico, Congress sits on the hands in all of this, the illegal caravaneers are hoping for a Trump loss in November, the wages of Cuomo’s bail law and coddling of illegal aliens strike again, and the animal who butchered Mollie Tibbets is sticking to his, that is his lawyer’s, story.
- ICE Escalates Fight With NYC’s Sanctuary Laws, Slaps City With Subpoenas
- Hundreds of Caravan Migrants Deported to Honduras by Guatemalan Police, US ICE Agents
- Illegal Immigrants Are Gambling on Trump Losing Election So They Can Cross Border
- Mexico Vows to Block Honduran Migrant Caravan Heading to US
- Congressional Inaction and Hypocrisy on Illegal Immigration
- “Nonviolent, Low-Level?” NY Man Released After Arrest for Arson, Now Charged with Child Rape
- Illegal Alien Keeps “Sleep Deprivation” Defense in Mollie Tibbetts Murder Trial
Who says the Oklahoma land crab isn’t funny, well she is a serial liar and that just leads to all kinds of unintentional yuks, a trio of Trump triumphs in the polls including an interesting anecdote about who attended his Milwaukee rally, the Sandersnistas threaten to stay at home if Bribem gets the nod; but how can they set Milwaukee on fire from momma’s basement? Also, Bribem still polling well and Sandersnista rises as Fauxca-Has-Been sinks, Roger Kimball on the Democrats’ self-immolation, an essay on how Trump can really boost American Black support, Iraqi refugee gunning for Bro-Fo Omar/Nur, with Liz Cheney staying in the House, an opening possibly for Foster Friess, Leftist utopia is a living hell and Victor Davis Hanson predicts the Dems will skewer themselves with impeachment and everything else come November.
- Comedy Gold! Elizabeth Hekawi Questions If Americans “Want Someone Who Lies To Them”(that’s why Trump won and will win again – jjs)
- Reminder: Elizabeth Fugazi is a Known Liar Who Will Lie Again and Again to Get What She Wants
- POTUS Popping in the Polls
- Poll: Trump Approval Among Farmers Hits Record High at 83%
- KAG 2020! 58% of Those at Trump’s Wisconsin Rally Were Democrats and Independents, Not Republicans
- Bernie Supporters To Boycott Election If Biden is Nominee, “People Will Sit at Home” (I thought they were going to napalm Milwaukee? – jjs)
- Sanders Scores Another Win in the Battle For “Progressive” Endorsements
- Joe Bribem Flies High In Post-Debate Poll; Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Continues Months-Long Tumble
- Kimball: Democrats Consume Themselves
- How Trump Can Triple His Support Among Black Voters in 2020
- Iraqi Refugee Challenging Bro-Fo Omar/Nur: Omar Doing “Irreparable Harm” to US With “Hatred, Racism”
- Secretary of Happy Talk
- Democrat Candidates Are Sorry for All the Wrong Things
- Foster Friess Could Shake Up Wyoming Senate Race
- The Frightening Road To Leftist Utopia
- V.D. Hanson: Progressive Petards
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Devin Nunes rips CNN for stonewalling in his defamation suit, the Slimes sets precedent by endorsing two Dem dames, the nuns return to SCOTUS to continue the fight against ObamaCare, something about a toothbrush and Fareed Zakaria too stupid to screen his guests.
- Devin Nunes: CNN “In Defiance of Federal Judge” Order to Respond to Defamation Lawsuit
- How to Write “Whitely”
- NY TimesEndorses Both Amy Klownkar and Fauxca-Has-Been for President
- …Slimes Mocked for Double Endorsement
- Nuns Will Return to Supreme Court to Fight ObamaCare Mandate
- Verified Journalist on Twitter Calls Police on Target Manager Over a Toothbrush: Backfires Spectacularly
- Noted Hack Plagiarist Fareed Zakaria Features Guest Who Rebukes Central Argument of Zakaria’s Book
IRAN TENSIONS, INTERNAL UNREST
The downing of the Ukraine airliner in Baghdad in context to the doomed 1983 KAL 007 flight, and how the press rushed to blame America first in both cases.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Tehran losing control in Lebanon, Trump comments on NorK nuke negotiations, Ikeelyou-uber-alles, and Sweden buries head in sand before getting it lopped off.
- Lebanon’s “Week of Rage” Targets Banks, Ruling Elite
- President Trump Compares North Korea Talks to “Beautiful Game of Chess”
- Number of Islamists in Germany Reaches Record High, Says Intel Agency
- Whitewashing the Swedish Nightmare
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Compare and contrast Doris Miller with Harvey Milk.
Robert Spencer with another obituary of the Britain formerly known as Great.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump continues with the winning while the Left wants all of us herded into mass metropolitan gulags. For our own good, of course…
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Trump will go down as the greatest president of the past 50 to 100 years and even a wealth tax theorist dumps cold crab salad on Fauxca-Has-Been’s scheme.
- Under Trump, America May Be Its Strongest Since the End of World War II
- Fauxca-has-Been Warren Wealth Tax Will Have Little Effect on Inequality, Wealth Tax Pioneer Says
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Two Honolulu cops gunned down and Long Island Dems may feel voters wrath over the disastrous bail reform bill. But, progress!
- Two Officers Dead in Honolulu Shooting
- Anger Over New No-Bail Law Killing Long Island Dems But Progressives Don’t Care
Northwestern votes to hold tongues over that tiger, a look at the real reasons kids do mass shootings at school (hint: Leftist social policy), and the last title says it all.
- Northwestern Student Government Votes Against Free Speech Resolution
- Why Are Our Children Shooting Each Other in School?
- Indoctrination Education: Public Schools Are Now Programming Facilities
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Tubby Riefenstahl pinched with Joaquin Phoenix, a look at climate history, after the sham of Davos vis a vis green madness, and John Q. Sack really clueless.
- Michael S’Moore’s Arrested With Joaquin Phoenix
- Earth’s Climate History: What the Doomsayers Don’t Want Voters to Know
- What Comes After the Collapse of Davos?
- John Q. Sack Says We Have 10-12 Years to Beat Climate Change and “Predatory Capitalism”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter looks in depth at Space X’s Crew Dragon and what it portends, and that could lead to what the second link is talking about.
- The Long Term Ramifications of Space-X’s Crew Dragon on the Future of the Human Race
- Industrializing Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Women’s March goes from hot flash to dried flesh, and pronoun trouble in Colorado.
- Women’s March Took Place Saturday, Attendance Way Down… Again
- Greenfield: The Women’s March Goes From “Hundreds of Thousands” to “Hundreds”
- The Women’s March is More About Trump Than About Women
- Made to Order Colorado Birth Certificates
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Sabo slams Princess Farkle and the Farkle Family, Amity Shlaes slays Great Society, Christian Toto slams this Klepper comedian, George Zimmerman on how Richard Jewell hits close to home, and on this birthday of Dr. King, a comparison of his views and Frederick Douglass’ on “social justice.”
- Conservative Street Artist Sabo Mocks Ex-Royals Meghan and Harry in Latest Hit
- Amity Shlaes’ Verdict on the Great Society: Not That Great
- Toto: Klepper vs Klepper – A Stunning Liberal Bias Primer
- It’s Hard to Be a Patriot
- George Zimmerman: Man, Richard Jewell Hit Home!
- Frederick Douglass vs. MLK: Competing Visions for Social Justice?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.