Good morning kids. The weekend is here and yesterday’s interminable, unbearable obscenity in the form of Adam Schiff-for-Brains’ and Jerry Nadless’ inchoate, insipid rambling screeds that are somehow supposed to convince at least 20 Republican Senators and 200 million or so people that President Trump must be removed from office might have died. I mean, when you piss off Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski, two confirmed anti-Trump squish/RINOs you should theoretically have no trouble peeling off to get to vote with you for more witness testimony, by accusing the GOP (and by extension them) of engaging in a cover up, you are not just stepping on your dick, you’re setting it on fire and shoving into a window fan. And that’s exactly what Jerry Nadless did. Bravo, Pagliacci. Obviously, him seeing his dick is like looking out your window in New York hoping to look over the curvature of the Earth and catch a glimpse of Fujiyama, but I digress.
Along with that bravura performance, Schiff-for-Brains’ marathon noxious cloud generation included halitosis mingled with an ad-hominem attack on the President’s character and then a bizarre disclaimer that the proceedings were not at all about helping Joe Bribem. Say, what? More notable was the fact that both Republicans and Democrats were absolutely bored out of their skulls. If they weren’t seen slumped over in their chairs, eyes shut and snoring, they could be seen getting up and walking out of the hall and staying away for extended periods of time. With an hour left to go, Dianne Fein-China-Stein’s girdle gave out and she threw in the towel, causing the propagandists at MSLSD to excoriate her and demand she resign from the Senate.
The truth of the matter is, after the fiasco in the House, most Americans – at least those who saw the proceedings – came away thinking that the President was being railroaded and that the whole thing is too boring to endure, and so tuned out. That’s exactly what happened on the first day when they were debating Cocaine Mitch’s ground rules. Hence, the reason for Schiff-for-Brains’ marathon Castro-esque speeches; to try and cram as much bullshit into one day and pray it sinks in to an audience that will not be tuning in after that. He failed.
Meanwhile, as conventional wisdom dictates us fretting about four potential squish RINOs jumping ship, Mollie Hemingway takes a look at six Democrats who may very well be thinking the same thing, especially after yesterday’s horrendous outing for their party. Joni Ernst also reminds us that the very same Democrats who are going after Trump for allegedly denying lethal aid to Ukraine are on the record for doing exactly that when Obama held the nation hostage. Also, the President ripped into pencil-neck and pastrami as “major sleazebags” while Lindsey unleashed his Graham-inator persona on the Dems and their media cohorts, and 21 attorneys general issued a joint letter excoriating the entire impeachment process. Well, Trump is for sure going to be acquitted but this is yet another crossed Rubicon that will have lethal consequences for the republic going forward.
- President Trump Goes Nuclear on “Major Sleazebags” Schiff-for-Brains and Nadless: “I’d Love to Go and Stare at Their Corrupt Faces”
- Schiff-for-Brains Closes Day Two with Attack on Trump’s Character
- 21 State Attorneys General Urge Senate to Reject Impeachment in Stinging Letter: “A Dangerous Historical Precedent”
- The Dynamic Dyspeptic Impeachment Duo is Starting to Fall Apart
- Schiff-for-Brains Issues Disclaimer: Impeachment is Not to Help Joe Biden
- Dems Suffer Blow as Susan Collins Sends Note to John Roberts Complaining About Jerry Nadless’ Rude Behavior
- Dems Lose Key Senator, Lisa Murkowski, They Were Hoping Would Support Impeachment Effort
- Hemingway: 6 Democrat Senators to Watch in Impeachment Trial
- MSLSD Pundits Blast Dianne Fein-China-Stein: If You Can’t Sit There For Eight Hours, “Resign Tomorrow”
- Joni Ernst: Several Democrat House Impeachment Managers Voted Against “Lethal Aid” for Ukraine
- How the Dems Lost Day Two
- Martha MacCallum Grills Eric Swallowsall On Senate Process: “It’s Not the President’s Team’s Responsibility to Prove Him Innocent”
- Lindsey Graham 2.0 Is Back! Goes Off on Dems and Media: “I’m Exposing Your Hatred of This President!”
- Trump’s Trial by Charlatans
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Of course with the nation seemingly distracted by sham-peachment, or more accurately as the Democrat-Media Complex desperately tries to distract us with sham-peachment, the real crimes of what got us here in the first place are being revealed day by day. The DoJ finally came out with the report that Comey’s FBI did not have probable cause for at least two FISA warrants (I’m shocked!) that were used to spy on Carter Page in an effort to get at him and ultimately the Trump campaign. Comey should swing for this. Should.
- DoJ Rules Comey’s FBI Had “Insufficient Predication to Establish Probable Cause” in FISA Scandal
- DoJ Concedes That Two of Its Carter Page FISA Orders Were “Not Valid”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Yeah, about those white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and white-supremacist-neo-Nazis…
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Arkansas judge has had enough of the son-of-a-Bribem and has ordered him to court and pay up for his own son-of-a-Bribem, and the Grahaminator is Bribem-curious… about the source of all his lucre, that is.
- Lindsey Graham Wants to Know “How Hunter Biden Got Rich” in Ukraine
- Hunter Bribem Defies Judge and Will Now Pay the Consequences
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Connecticut Dems looking to establish Gestapo-like agency to investigate “hate crimes and violent right wing extremism.” Of course, since there is no such animal as left-wing extremism, to even suggest it will be defined as a “hate crime.” And what Stephanie Grisham is being subjected to, and encouraged by the media, is utterly loathsome, not to mention inciteful, G-d forbid.
- Connecticut Dems Want New State Police Dept. Just for “Hate Crimes and Violent Right-Wing Extremism”
- “You F*cking C*nt”: Stephanie Grisham Inundated with Sexist Hatred, Threats as Establishment Media Pile On
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Sandersnistas sick cops on reporters for daring to ask questions about campaign big-wigs caught on tape drooling at the prospect of gas chambers for their enemies, and Discover the Networks with a look at the connection between the Iranian regime and the Democrats via a pro-Iran front group.
- Bernie Campaign Calls Police on Reporters for Asking Questions About His Staff Talking About Killing People
- The Iranian Lobby – Democrat Party Alliance
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
New York City just underscored why the electoral college is needed, as well as a Travis Bickle-like deluge to engulf the Rotten Apple, and DHS talks up prepping for potential Iran threats and other matters.
- Between 500,000 and 1 Million Non-Citizens May Get Voting Rights in New York City (that’s why we have an electoral college – jjs)
- Citizenship Matters: Why It’s Wrong to Let Non-Citizens Vote
- DHS Started Preparing Against Iran Threats Months Ago, Acting Secretary Says
As Momma Sefton once said, evil never rests but Nazi Collaborator George Soros may very well be right about next November, and the aforementioned evil bastard (Soros, not my mother) spent quite a bit to try and forestall that last year, pro-Trump Times Square billboard lights up on Joe Bribem, Tulsi Coffeecake sues Hilary and rips her for calling her a traitor, Obama set to open his cake hole to sabotage Bernie, Mayor Peter Puffer dinged for cancelling event at homo strip club, Elizabeth Hekawi now promises all sorts of nuts, flakes and freaks in her cabinet, a profile of the Iraqi immigrant hoping to boot Bro-Fo Omar/Nur, and an essay of the dissolution of the Democrat Party. Inshalla…
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros in Davos: 2020 Election Will Determine “Fate of the World”
- Nazi Collaborator Soros Group Spends Record $48 Million on Lobbying in 2019
- “Quid Pro Joe” Comes to Times Square as Pro-Trump PAC Launches “Subpoena Biden!” Billboard
- Tulsi Coffeecake: Hillary Clinton Is “Implying That I’m a Traitor to the Country That I Love”
- “Anxious” Obama Considering Issuing a Statement as Bernie Sandersnista Rises in Polls
- Pole Dancers Condemn Mayor Pete Puffer For Canceling Event at Gay Club Over Stripper Pole
- Elizabeth Warpath Panders Again with Pledge to Include “Non-Binary” People in Cabinet
- A Closer Look at the Iraqi Immigrant Woman Challenging Bro-Fo Omar/Nur
- The Tenuous Future of the Democrat Party
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Well, lookie here. Seems as if the Slimes sat on a pretty damn big story about a 2016 White House meeting between Eric Ciaramella and the Ukies about Burisma. That’s got to be a one-off mistake, right?… Also, CNN nixes Sleep-Eeze infomercial for Sominex, Chi-Com propaganda organ refuses to register as foreign agent, Fredo Cuomo puts shoe in mouth yet again, GQ flip-flop-flips on the Richmond gun rights rally, Bezos’ claim of Saudi hacking disputed, and real journalist Sharyl Atkisson speaks out about the DoJ and FBI illegal surveillance and persecution she was subjected to.
- NY Times Quashed Story About 2016 WH Meeting with “Whistleblower” and Ukrainians on Burisma
- CNN Dumps Democrat Town Halls Because of Impeachment Trial (trading eye shingles for projectile colitis – jjs)
- Chinese Propaganda Organ Defies Feds
- Fredo Cuomo Snaps That Scoldilocks Thunberg Off-Limits Because She’s a Teen… Gets Blasted on Social Media Reminding Him Nick Sandmann’s Persecutions
- GQ Declares Nonviolent Richmond Gun Protest Violent After Admitting It Was Nonviolent
- Why Jeff Bezos’ Claim That Saudi Arabia Hacked His Phone Is Ridiculous
- Sharyl Attkisson Speaks Out
Gun sales spiking in Virginia, a peek at a huge US gun show and Austin stays weird but more gun-grabby.
- Virginia Gun Sales 73,849 in December, a 47% Increase Over 2018
- 15 Awesome Things I Saw at the Massive US Gun Show Only Insiders Can Attend
- Austin Comes Up With Inane “Gun Surrender” Program; Gun Dealers Have Thoughts.
Palsi von Paulus calls cops on pro-life protesters while Trump will be the first president ever to speak at the March for Life. I can hear my refrain from four years ago reverberating in my ears now: “He’s a New York liberal! How can you vote for him?!”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
No wonder Indiana Jones hated snakes. China now cancelling all sorts of international events and quarantining millions to try and halt this new virus. Elsewhere, the UK is officially out of the EU at the end of this month, VP Pence attends the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau but even more interesting is the attendance of a key Saudi Arabian imam. Make of that what you will but perhaps in some ways the times they are a’changing – and in some ways thanks to Trump. Also, while the Farsis continue to attack US Iraqi outposts, the administration announces a tightening of the screws, some interesting things are happening in Iran after Soleimani got whacked, Trump right again as NATO starts coughing up, Conrad Black with praise for Trump’s foreign policy, Europe anti-Semitism flares again thanks to the Islamization of the continent, and circling back to snakes, a postulation that the viral outbreak could be a result of China’s involvement in the Dark Continent.
- Wuhan: Chinese Scientists Trace Coronavirus to Snakes
- UK Parliament Passes EU Withdrawal Bill, Paving Way for Brexit on January 31
- VP Pence at World Holocaust Forum: “We Bear Witness to G-d’s Faithfulness to the Jewish People”
- Islamic Leaders Make “Groundbreaking” Visit to Auschwitz
- Iran-Backed Militias Continue Attacks on US Outposts in Iraq
- Trump Quietly Takes New Action Against Iran, Crushes Those Providing Concealed Support
- Interesting Things are Happening in Iran Following Soleimani’s Death
- Trump Proven Right As NATO Chief Embarrasses Doubting Dems: Trump Is Making Alliance Stronger
- European Muslim Anti-Semitic Violence Isn’t “New”
- Black: Europe Fusses and Fidgets While Trump Defends America
- China’s “Belt and Road” Connects Africa to Deadly Virus
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Another article slamming the F-35 as a boondoggle.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
With Trump, it sure as hell is going to be a bridge to somewhere, OrangeManBad might actually test the third rail, and if anyone I think has the political wind at his back as well as the rhetorical skill to tackle “entitlements,” he can, and Janus starts to really take its toll on government unions. Good!
- Infrastructure is the Issue of the Future: And It’s Likely to Stay That Way This Year
- Trump May Consider Entitlement Cuts in Second Term (if anyone could make them palatable, he can – jjs)
- Labor’s Love Lost: Membership in Government Unions Falls to a 20-Year Low
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
In praise of the Phase One trade deal with China and a look at the SECURE act as a good first step, but with more to be done to address retirement savings.
- President Trump Poised to Make History with “Phase One” Trade Deal
- Tackling Our Retirement-Savings Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Nazi Collaborator George Soros’ chicken comes home to roost in Frisco and possibly elsewhere. Seriously, this bastard needs to be arrested, deported and all his assets seized. Also, Virginia makes saints of criminals and criminals of citizens.
- San Francisco DA Boudin Announces End to Cash Bail
- Related: Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Efforts to Decimate Criminal Justice System Bearing Fruit
- Virginia Dems Seek to Release Murderers from Prison… While Restricting Guns for Law-Abiding Citizens
Shocked! No, really! Sheesh.
Joey Bribem a big fat hypocrite and Fauxca-Has-Been confronted by an irate father about student loan debt forgiveness.
- Joe Bribem Touts Opposition to School Vouchers… Despite Sending Sons to Posh Private School
- Father Confronts Fauxca-Has-Been on Free College: People Who Did the Right Thing Get Screwed
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Trump with more winning and more cutting of red tape as the Dems keep digging deeper and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin calls out Scoldilocks and the Leftists go apeshit.
- President Trump Rolls Back Another Obama-Era Enviro Rule as Impeachment Trial Drags On
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Just Stated Obvious About Teen Environmental Oracle Scoldilocks Thunberg, and the Left Is Melting Down
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Are they being pressured or is it that the board members are young enough to have been thoroughly brainwashed by our educational system?
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Netflix caught rigging their tanking ratings, Minnesota church puts the old folks on the ice floe to die, Christian Toto on Jon “Leibowitz” Stewart’s open borders propagandizing, Quentin Tarantino also not a fan of the Marvel Universe, feminazis are the “spectre” of Bond, praise for new Vietnam flick, Facebook page for California expats to Texas grows; I hope they have a message of “leave your politics behind,” and Lloyd Billingsley dissects a new book about the Black Panthers.
- Critics Blast Netflix for Radically Changing Definition of “Views” To Boost Numbers
- Minnesota Church Aims to Attract Younger Members by Asking Older Ones to Stay Away: “You Are Kicking Us Out of Our Church”
- Toto: Jon Stewart Joins Hollywood’s Open Borders Propaganda
- Quentin Tarantino: Star Wars and Marvel Are at War with Original Cinema
- Feminists May Succeed Where Blofeld Failed – Killing James Bond
- True-Life Drama With A-List Cast Honors Heroes Who Gave The Last Full Measure
- Facebook Page for California Residents Considering Move to Texas Reaches 16,000 Followers
- Just Another Gangster
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Regarding GS decision on IPO not being granted for companies with all male boards. I am pretty sure this violates federal EEO law. I’d sue them for all they are worth.