Good morning, kids. Thursday, and I am not going to let Pee-Air Defecto’s craven, duplicitous, despicable act of voting with the Dems take away from the fact that President Trump was not only acquitted – a word which kind of implies that the charges against him were minimally worthy of being investigated let alone prosecutable – but combined with a masterful State of the Union address made all the more effective by the loathsome, puerile, oh-so-revelatory display of the Democrat Party and its leader Malig-Nancy Pelosi, I think we might have experienced a tipping point in the direction and life of the nation going forward. Add on to that the complete debacle of the Iowa Caucuses and the open warfare between the old bull semi-stealth Stalinists and the Shining Path Maoist new batch of the Democrats and it adds up to one of the best weeks ever for America as we know and love her.
Circling back to the “Bain” of our existence, I just can’t get my head around the fact that he can be that consumed by bitterness and jealousy of a man whose soles his forked tongue should be outlawed from coming within 1,000 miles of debasing with its poisonous, rancid spittle, that he’d actually be stupid enough to jump onto the Titanic just as the stern is about to sink beneath the waves. And yet, that’s exactly what he did. At least I can kind sort of understand the idiots who scream at the sky or the Wiccans who cast spells on OrangeManBad. You talk about Trump derangement syndrome, Mittelschmerz just demonstrated not only a lack of character but a lack intelligence. Well, at least he’ll have Cindy Sheehan to keep him company at the next chapter meeting of Tossed-Aside-Like-a-Used-Condom Anonymous. Meh, he can always go back to corporate raiding and putting thousands of Americans out of work.
In any case the President took a much deserved victory lap and will be addressing the nation at noon today. No doubt whatever pulp is left from the exploded heads of the Dems is sure to liquefy and boil away. Meanwhile, where do they and we go from here? For them, the sane, rational thing to do would be to lick one’s wounds, take a time out for honest reflection and introspection, (as well as a Lake Michigan-sized dosage of thorazine) and try to pick up the pieces and run a primary season and presidential campaign with some sense of dignity and respectability. Well, that ain’t gonna happen as they still control the House and are going to try this crap again, at least insofar as hurling subpoenas at administration staffers past and present. As for our side, Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson immediately started the process of going after the real Ukrainian criminal, Hunter Biden and Cocaine Mitch immediately held cloture votes for even more Trump judicial nominees.
But as Betsy McCaughey correctly demands, the GOP must investigate and expose this and the criminals behind it. That would be primarily but not exclusively Eric Ciaramella, Sean Misko and of course Adam Schiff-for-Brains.
TRUMP SHAM-PEACHMENT ACQUITTAL
- “Trump 4Eva” – Trump Trolls Dems in Response to Impeachment Acquittal
- Trump Celebrates Acquittal, Puts Pee-Air Defecto and Malig-Nancy Palsi on Notice with Meme Heard ‘Round the World
- President Trump Plans Address to Nation After Impeachment Acquittal
- Republican Kevin McCarthy Rips Up Articles of Impeachment: “Acquitted For Life”
- President Unloads on “Secret Democrat Asset” Pee-Air Defecto In Digital Ad
- Cocaine Mitch: Perhaps Malig-Nancy Pelosi “Will Tear Up” Impeachment Not Guilty Verdict “Like it Was the State of the Union Address”
- Cocaine Mitch: Dems’ Impeachment Effort “Has Been a Colossal Political Mistake”
- Malig-Nancy’s “Historic” Impeachment Debacle
- Hemingway: Impeachment Theater Could Not Have Gone Worse For Democrats
- A Jury of His Enemies: 2020 Dems Try to Subvert American Voters
- Calls for Expelling Pee-Air Defecto from GOP Surge; Utah Lawmaker Files Motion to Allow Recall of Senators
- What Prize Do We Give Pee-Air Defecto?
- Mike Lee: Pee-Air Defecto’s Vote Won’t Play Well in UT, I “Disagree With It Strongly”
- Laura Ingraham Calls on Pee-Air Defecto to Resign, Threatens to Run Against Him if He Won’t
- Black: Romney’s Discreditable, Dishonest Vote
- Fact Check: Pee-Air Defecto Misquotes Dershowitz In Speech on Convicting Trump
- Sherrod Brown-Note Melts Down: McConnell “Dictator,” GOP “Gravedigger of Democracy”
- Schiff-for-Brains Cheers Pee-Air-Defecto for “Moral Courage” in Impeachment Vote
- Liberal Tears: Democrat Lawmakers Reportedly “Depressed” After Trump’s Acquittal
- What Comes Next After Impeachment And Acquittal? Re-Impeachment
- McCaughey: With Impeachment Done, Senate Must Probe How This Awful Trial Started
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Maybe the Democrat women should’ve worn Klan robes, burqas and Hugo Boss to the SOTU speech.
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
To paraphrase Malig-Nancy, all roads lead to Delaware and perhaps if we dig deeper to Utah by way of Boston.
- GOP Senators Waste No Time Investigating Hunter Biden After Impeachment Acquittal
- Flashback: Top Pee-Air Defecto Advisor Served on Board of Burisma with Hunter Biden
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Funny how Al Sharptone and Jesse Jackoff are always silent about crap like this, Elizabeth Wan hates corporations nudge-nudge-wink-wink, and a little telltale hint at why Iowa was a fiasco. Then again, it’s just creative accounting 101.
- Dem Claire McAssHole Calls Ben Carson a “Thing” and Her Party Doesn’t Seem to Have a Problem with That
- Meet the Dark Money Group Behind Elizabeth Wan’s Rise (and subsequent fall – jjs)
- Democrat Candidate Who Struggled to Balance the Books at Local Charity Now a Budget Hawk
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
The wages of illegal immigration and vote harvesting haunt Orange County, Trump called them out and now it’s time he act on them, and Daniel Greenfield with yet another example of just how rotten, mean and xenophobic we are. Yeah, right.
- Orange County Has Released Thousands of Criminal Illegal Aliens Because of California’s Sanctuary Law
- How Trump Can Turn His SOTU Smack-Down of Sanctuary Cities into Action
- Greenfield: An Al Qaeda Leader Came to America as a Refugee… And Applied for Disability for Bullet Wounds (what a country! – jjs)
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
More great news for Trump and rhetorical boots to the groin for the Dems via Gallup and Frank Luntz, even Sandersnista’s spokes-apparatchik admits the truth, Mollie Hemingway with a breakdown of SOTU highlights, Trump lays out a damning and effective case against socialism, a look at the realignment of the political landscape vis a vis Trump and Sandersnista, Matt Gaetz filed ethics charges against Malig-Nancy for destroying government property, VP Pence rips her a new one, Lee Zeldin and Jonathan Turley with a bipartisan call for her to step down as Speaker, a slew of angry Dems who watched in horror at their party’s SOTU antics vow to quit them, Toothy McBigTits is not only an imbecile but a disgusting low-life shit-whore, Bernardo Sandersnista is seen as a boon for PDT, the Iowa Carcass is still alive evidently but the Biden campaign is on life support, Tulsi Coffeecake to protest CNN shunning her from town hall, Tim Ryan’s challenger rips him for his walking out on the SOTU, karma is a cruel, cruel mistress this week for the Dems, and finally, whither the nation in a post-Trump America? Our greatest hopes or our worst fears? The world wonders…
- Gallup: For First Time Since 2005, More People View Republican Party Favorably Than Democrat Party
- Luntz Says Focus Group Had Undecided Voters Go to Trump After SOTU
- Sanders’ 2016 Spokeswoman: Bernie’s Socialism Can’t Beat Donald Trump
- Hemingway: 13 Key Takeaways from President Trump’s Epic State of the Union Address
- President Trump Offers a Sharp Rebuke of Socialism at Precisely the Right Time
- Trump’s Ability to Expose the Dems’ Radical Agenda Will Probably Get Him Re-Elected
- Trump, Sanders, and Populism
- Rep. Gaetz to File Ethics Charges Against Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “She Destroyed Official Records”
- VP Pence Rips Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Behavior During State of the Union
- Rep. Lee Zeldin, Prof. Jonathan Turley Both Call for Malig-Nancy Pelosi to Resign Speakership
- Backfire: “I Will Never Vote Democrat Again,” Say Angry Dems on C-SPAN After Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Tantrum
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Viciously Mocks Rush, Calls It “Nauseating” that he Was Honored
- A Week of Political Karma for the Democrats
- Bernardo Sandersnista: The Best Man on Trump’s Team
- It’s Not Just Iowa: Entire Democrat Race Looking Like Giant Dumpster Fire
- With 71% of Returns From Iowa, Peter Puffer Still Leads; Biden Calls it “A Good Night”
- Joe Biden’s Epic Iowa Belly Flop
- Gabbard Campaign Organizing Protest At Upcoming CNN Town Hall
- Christina Hagan, Tim Ryan’s GOP Challenger, Smacks Him Hard for Walking Out of SOTU
- America After Trump (our greatest hopes, our worst fears – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Twitter suspends James O’Keefe, Young Turks contributor is not only a momzer but a gutless one at that, CNN and WaPo attempted to spoil Rush Limbaugh’s night, Great One Levin schools Hammerhead O’Donnell, Chris Matthews gets all tingly for Schiff-for-Brains as the Dems savior in November, DC Metro censors gun safety PSAs and Christian Toto on a black libertarian film critic banned by “Letterboxd.”
- Twitter Suspends James O’Keefe
- Young Turks Contributor Hasan Piker Mocks ISIS Victim Kayla Mueller Then Takes It Back
- Spiteful CNN and WaPo Tried to Steal Rush Limbaugh’s Thunder
- California Democrat Introduces Bill That Could Fine or Jail People For Not Voting (not voting Democrat? – jjs)
- Great One Levin Schools MSNBC’s Lawrence “Hammerhead” O’Donnell for Calling Senate “Anti-Democratic”
- Comedy Gold: Chris Matthews Floats Schiff-for-Brains as Possible 2020 Dem Nominee
- DC Metro Angers Industry by Refusing Gun Safety Ad
- Toto: “Letterboxd” Bans Black Libertarian Film Critic’s Reviews
Microbial Bloomberg is a filthy little homunculus.
Maybe if she put on blackface and sang a few bars of “Camptown Races…”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
To paraphrase Meatloaf, 563 out of a billion ain’t bad but I suspect the Chi-Coms are getting their hair mussed with this, shot: Nicolas Maduro blasts Trump for having legitimate Venezuelan prexy Juan Guaido at SOTU, and chaser: Venezuela gets ready for coronavirus without a working healthcare system. In Iran, Ayatollah Assaholea rips Trump’s peace deal yet the sanctions are biting so hard Iranians can no longer afford North Korean tree bark, 14 or more wounded in vehicular jihad attack in Jerusalem and Georgians backsliding into Soviet-style repression.
- Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 563 as Chi-Coms Try to Censor Bad News
- Venezuela: Maduro Regime Calls Trump SOTU a “Circus Spectacle” over Guaido Guest Spot
- Venezuela Tries to Prepare for Coronavirus… Without a Healthcare System
- Iran Supreme Leader: Middle East Peace Deal Dead on Arrival
- Trump’s Iran Sanctions Will Enhance America’s Long-Term Economic Dominance
- Ledeen: The Islamic Republic’s New Starvation Rules (gainzzz – jjs)
- At Least 14 Wounded In Suspected Car-Ramming Terror Attack in Jerusalem
- “We Are in Soviet Times Again”: The Struggle for Free Expression in Tbilisi, Georgia
Funny how this was not covered in the so-called “1619 Project.”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Slow and steady wins the race.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Wait until Ggregg and Kurt see these two headlines, and Pee-Air Defecto and his ill-gotten gains.
- Gallup “Mood of the Nation” Poll Reflects Record Economic Optimism Under Trump
- Nasdaq and S&P Soar to Record Highs as Impeachment Ends in Acquittal
- Pee-Air Defecto’s Bain Capital Profited Billions by Bankrupting American Workers
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
I need a shower and bleach just reading the first headline and look what Holder and Obama hath wrought.
- Weinstein Jury Forced to Review His Nude Photos Following “Intersex,” “Vagina” Allegation
- America’s Quiet Policing Crisis
The front lines of the perhaps soon-to-be hot civil war run through college campuses.
- Turning Point USA Chapter President: McHenry County College Employee Replaced TPUSA Posters with Antifa Propaganda
- Psycho Alert! Lunatic on ASU Campus Threatens MAGA; “Slash His Throat and Every Republican”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Building a White Sea Canal to the 12th Century…
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter on Jeff Bezos selling a chunk of his Amazon holdings to fund his private space venture. Hey, at least he isn’t getting funding from Uncle Sugar. Not that I’m aware, anyway.
- Bezos Sells Another $1.8 Billion in Amazon Stock; Possibly Looking to Fund His Space Company Blue Origin
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
You just bet that the rest of the Academy is going crazy trying to ferret out the unbeliever in their midst, Barnes & Noble attempts to go “woke” and gets creamed by the Pod People and a look back at the legendary career of Rush Limbaugh. We still need him, “now more than ever.” G-d be with him.
- Anonymous Academy Awards Member Gives Brutal Review of Obama’s Documentary American Factory
- Barnes & Noble Cancels Plan to Offer “Diversity” Editions of Classic Novels After “Woke” Backlash
- The Legend of Limbaugh
Kirk Douglas, nee Issur Danilovitch, probably the last living link to the golden age of Hollywood and star of many iconic films, has passed away at 103. Now he WAS Spartacus. Rest in Peace.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.