Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and what a week it has been. The President and the American people and the crusade to take back the republic went from victory to victory as the Democrat-Media Complex and globalist counter-revolution suffered multiple disasters and humiliations. Despite the vile, bitter rage hurled at us as they flailed about, it has been a week to both revel in and savor both in the moment and perhaps for what it might portend for the future, not only this November but perhaps well beyond that. That said, it was still tempered by the punch to the gut about the fate of Rush Limbaugh, a man who more than any other has helped give us a fighting chance at American renewal. For now, he is still with us (and I am champing at the bit to hear him again at noon Eastern) and just like the nation, where there is life there is hope.
In any case, the President spoke yesterday about his vindication, blasting his enemies and praising his allies, most notably the First Lady and family for having to have had to endure the pain of watching a husband and father – and most egregiously themselves as well – get trashed and persecuted day after day for well over four years, yet be able to perform his duties magnificently. As someone who was a Cruz booster and reluctantly pulled the lever for Trump, I was content just to avoid you-know-who, which was what I had done for the previous two election cycles. Today, after experiencing all he has actively done, and even more importantly caused massive self-inflicted wounds by the forces arrayed against him, I can honestly make the case for Donald J. Trump being one of this nation’s greatest presidents. And we still have one year left with an option for four more.
That being said, we’re in no way out of the woods. But if this past week is any indicator of the trajectory of the President and his supporters, and the trajectory of the other side, I am buoyed by what’s in store for us and that whatever attempts to derail and sabotage him might be in store will Wile E. Coyote on them. Again. And again…
TRUMP SHAM-PEACHMENT ACQUITTAL
As the President reveled in the acquittal from the sham-peachment, the agitprop media totally melted down and yet again, only revealed themselves to the American people as being the unhinged maniacs that they accuse the President of being. But even CNN’s Wolf Blitzer was gobsmacked as daughter-of-child-pimp Maizie Hirohito exclaimed repeatedly that the President was not acquitted. You go with that, toots. Back on Planet Earth, the GOP is planning to expunge the President’s impeachment from the record if they take back the House next November and, after his nano-second of irrelevant infamy, Pee-Air Defecto Romney is going to face the prospect of a vote to expel him from the party. I’m not sure if that will happen but if it does come to a vote, the pressure will be on to either kick his ass to the curb or face a backlash from an energized and very pissed off base. I suspect they’ll just try to table this thing to death in the hopes it’s forgotten. We really need to have a long memory and insatiable thirst for righteous vengeance.
Also, the administration is now going to go after Generalissimo Alexander “Bearclaw” Vind-Bag for his role in the more than likely Schiff-for-Brains engineered Ukraine call plot that started this sham, a look at Eric “whistleblower” Ciaramella and his fate going forward, ripping Mittelschmerz’s taking the Lord’s name in vain vis a vis his vote to impeach and remove, and finally, Jim Jordan has been promoted to top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee. If, please G-d, we do take back the House, Jordan unleashed and going after the real criminals is going to be a sight to see.
- President Celebrates Impeachment Acquittal: “We Went Through Hell Unfairly”
- “They Stuck With Me” – Trump Ends Speech With Message to Melania, Barron
- Leftist Media in Complete Meltdown After Trump’s Acquittal Speech
- Trump Administration Looking To Take Action Against Alexander Vindman
- Saving Private Ciaramella
- Pimp Spawn Mazie Hirohito: Trump “Not Acquitted”‘ CNN Rips Her, She Doubles Down
- Pee-Air Defecto Facing Calls to Be Removed from the Republican Party
- Republicans Plan to Expunge Impeachment if They Take Back the House
- Pee-Air Defecto’s Oath Before G-d
- Jim Jordan Promoted to GOP’s Top Spot on House Judiciary Committee
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
What Peter Schweizer is calling for may very well be starting to happen.
- Schweizer: Travel Log Investigation “Ought To Be Extended Beyond Hunter Biden”
- Senate Gets “Highly Sensitive” Hunter Biden Records After Letter to Money Laundering Unit in Treasury Department
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Margot Cleveland is, as usual, spot-on.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Peter Puffer “wins” Iowa Carcasses but is facing heat for hinky finances and Elizabeth Whitewash shucks and jives after six minority dames flee her toxic campaign.
- After Claiming Victory in Iowa, Peter Puffer Takes Heat for Alleged Campaign Finance Violations
- Elizabeth Wan Issues Statement After 6 Minority Women Leave Her Campaign Over Toxic Work Environment
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Bernardo Sandersnista gets Joe-the-Plumber’d for open borders stance, Tu-Ca sounds the alarm on the lastest open borders death to America legislation from the Marxists in the House, illegal alien who escaped deportation may have smothered 22 elderly women; if only Malig-Nancy could have ripped his Mi Almohada and then choked on it herself. Also, I bet each of us could use that $6,500 a year (that’s low-ball IMHO) we are robbed of.
- Swing Voter Calls Out Bernie Sanders: Did Donor Class Make You Embrace Mass Immigration?
- Tu-Ca Reveals Democrat Plan to Protect Illegal Alien Criminals From Deportation, and “Fundamentally” Change America (where were they from 2009-2011? – jj)
- Spark-of-Divinity Dept.: Criminal Alien Who Avoided Deportation Now Accused of Smothering 22 Elderly Women in Texas
- Report: Taxpayers Forking Over Up to $6,500 per Illegal Alien
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
The Iowa Carcasses seemingly come to an end with Sanders winning the votes but Peter Puffer winning the delegates. And Tom Perez is calling for a do-over. Of course, Sheila-Jackass-Leech blames, who else? The Russians! Also, what Joe Biden’s implosion portends for the party’s fortunes, his top surrogate in South Carolina accused of racial insensitivity as Styrene Steyer seems popular with black voters there, Malig-Nancy rants about her disgusting stunt at SOTU as Tom Carper carps crap, Jeffrey Lord marvels at the political public seppuku of the Democrats, while Doug Jones is sinking in Alabama, some RINO millionaire CoC hack is sinking money into Democrat campaigns to defeat Trump, even longtime establishment stalwart Bob Dole is fully engorged on Trump’s SOTU, whither the conservatives after Pee-Air Defecto’s madness and we know he hates Trump but what does he actually stand for, and America’s unimpeachable soul.
- Final Iowa Result: Sanders Wins in Votes, Peter Puffer Has the Edge in Delegates
- Iowa Democrat Party Declares Peter Puffer Winner of Iowa Caucus
- Sanders Declares Victory in Iowa, Claims Media Are Distorting Results
- DNC Chair Tom Perez Calls for Re-Canvassing of Iowa Caucuses
- Why Joe Biden’s Collapse in Iowa Means Trouble for Democrats
- Biden’s Top S. Carolina Surrogate Accused of Racial Insensitivity, Styrene Steyer Surges with Black Voters
- Sheila Jackass-Leech Blames Iowa Caucus Disaster on Russia
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Snaps During Press Conference: I “Shredded” Trump’s “State of His Mind Address”
- Carper: “I’m Surprised” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Didn’t “Hit” Trump With the Speech
- Lord: The Suicide of the Left
- Cook Political Report Shifts Alabama Senate Race to Lean Republican After Doug Jones Votes to Convict
- Mega Anti-Trump GOP Donor Gave PACRONYM More Than $1 Million Because “Democracy is at Stake”
- The Political Genius Behind Trump’s SOTU Theatrics
- Bob Dole Calls Trump’s SOTU Address a “Home Run” and One of the Best
- Will Pee-Air Defecto’s Betrayal Finally Get Conservatives Focused on Our Own Priorities?
- What Does Pee-Air Defecto Even Stand For? An Investigation
- Why Trump Keeps Winning
- The Unimpeachable Soul of America
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Putting two main yellow-dog rags under the microscope for not-so-well-hidden yellow peril pimping, anonymous coward accuses GOPers of “no backbone,” Josh Hawley fighting social media addiction and Jared and Ivanka’s links to Goolag.
- Lawmakers Demand Investigation Into Chinese Propaganda Published in NY Times, WaPo
- Brave New World: Anonymous Journo Bashes “No Backbone” Republicans in Slimes Op-Ed by Democrat Politician
- Josh Hawley Is Dead Serious About Social Media Addiction
- Javanka’s Concerning Ties to Goolag Google
Governor Jolson McKlanrobe becoming yet another great firearms salesman as more counties in other states join the 2A sanctuary revolution.
- Counties in AZ, FL, NC Declaring 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Status
- Virginia Gun Sales Soar as Dems Push New Restrictions
Meghan McCain, of all people, grills Peter Puffer on his love of baby-killing. Good on her for that, and Dems to pro-lifers: get the hell out.
- Meghan McCain Grills Peter Puffer on His Partial Birth Abortion Stance
- Democrat Party Telling Millions of Pro-Life Voters to Get the Hell Out
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Ho-Lee-Fook, as Wuhan flu victims being put in camps, crematoria are working overtime to get rid of the bodies and the Chinese doctor who warned about the outbreak is dead. Elsewhere, Venezuelan tyrant Maduro opens his arepa-hole and emits el stupido.
- Wuhan Ordered to Put Coronavirus-Infected Residents in Mass Quarantine Camps
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Wuhan Crematoriums “Burning Bodies 24/7 to Cope With Extra Workload”
- Chinese Doctor Who Warned About Coronavirus Outbreak is Dead
- Maduro Rant: Trump Won’t Stop “Humanist Christian Socialism” in Venezuela
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Two more top terrorists awarded the Nobel Prize… or a surprise composed of what Nobel funded the prize with.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Well, there’s at least a third of a trillion there that the bureaucracies will fight tooth and nail to keep. And increase. Also two links from City Journal on building better neighborhoods and how to destroy them as well.
- New Trump Budget Includes First Ever Chapter Defining Government Waste, Targets Programs to Eliminate Entirely
- Wanted: Better Neighborhoods
- The Wrong Solution for New York’s Housing Crunch
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
More trade war winning.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Thank you Bill De Bolshevik and Democrats.
If this is a publicity stunt, it don’t come cheap, Indiana U is insane and Oberlin forced to pay off Joo-hating “professor.”
- Betsy DeVos to Personally Fund Scholarship for SOTU Philadelphia Student
- Indiana University Funds “Kick-Off To Kink” Event for Students Featuring BDSM, Electricity, Nipple Toys
- Oberlin College Settles Lawsuit by Professor Fired After Spreading Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Correction and update from yesterday’s post about Jeff Bezos. He is, in fact, getting funding from the government along with his own investment in Blue Origin.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
“… A Warren presidency would mean the end of e pluribus unum and a transition to e pluribus infinitum…“
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Toothy McBigTits fisked for her vile comments about Rush being awarded the Medal of Freedom, KC Chiefs will be visiting the White House and a millennial sings the praises of El Rushbo.
- Fact-Checking Toothy McBigTits on the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- It’s Official! Super Bowl Champion Chiefs to Visit White House “Very Soon”
- How Rush Limbaugh Made Millennials Like Me Conservative
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.