Good morning, kids. Start of a brand new week and up front we have yet another act of domestic political terrorism no doubt committed by the Democrat-Left which is going to be spun, minimized or blamed on the victims if it can’t be embargoed outright. Over the weekend in Jacksonville, FL, some low-life decided to drive his van into a GOP voter registration tent. Miraculously, no one was killed or injured and the perp was arrested within a few hours. So far, the Jacksonville PD is refusing to state whether the assault was politically motivated, which is idiotic given the nature of the target, and the fact that after plowing into the tent, the driver got out, evidently took a few seconds of video and then flipped off the stunned people before fleeing the scene.
But wait! There’s more! Senator Susan Collins reported she’s been receiving credible death threats over voting to acquit the President from sham-peachment and some other representative of the party of peace, love, tolerance and understanding was arrested outside the White House carrying a knife and openly boasting his intention to assassinate the President. The scary thing is not so much the nature of these attacks and the fact that the rhetoric on the Left that foments these acts not only is not condemned, but it is excused away and then ramped up even further. I suppose this is the natural reaction given the fact that for well over 40 or 50 years, the Left has controlled both the narrative as well as the ability to destroy anyone who even attempts to thwart them. That has been effectively stopped by this President and crucially, millions of people who support him and reject the goal of “fundamental transformation.”
If you think the statement that liberalism/leftism is a mental disorder, considering that those on that side of the divide have had their worldview and beliefs more and more exposed as lies, underscored by victory after victory of the President and his policies and embarrassingly thwarted at every turn to stop him, all that is left is to rage against the machine and the dying of the light. Hence, slander and libeling of innocent teens in the media, angry confrontations of officials in public places, bike locks to the head and sucker punches to the face on campuses coast to coast, to beat-downs at the hands of neighbors and attempted mass murder of unarmed politicians at a softball practice. All of the aforementioned fomented by raw hatred from supposed political, cultural and media personalities who deflect, rationalize and equivocate that which they alone are responsible for.
Yes, that’s all scary enough but I think what may be more frightening is the fact that I’ve become inured to these incidents as well as the tedious, tiresome tripe that the apologists serve up. I shouldn’t be.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
- Florida Man Arrested After Allegedly Driving Van into GOP Tent
- Sen. Susan Collins Getting “Credible” Death Threats From Deranged Leftists Over Impeachment Vote
- “I Am Here to Assassinate President Donald Trump”: Man With Knife Arrested Outside White House
TRUMP SHAM-PEACHMENT ACQUITTAL
The linkapalooza over the past few months is dwindling, that is until the next non-scandal scandal is foisted upon us by the Dems. In any case, Matthew Boose with praise for Trump’s victory speech, the House managers continue to try and smear the acquittal by crying foul or something, and a Medal of Honor recipient who defended Trump’s actions in shit-canning Generalissimo Napoleon von Creme-Filled Vindbag as well as highlighting the latter’s peers’ unflattering assessment of the bloated tool who was too fat for Goering’s uniform.
- Trump’s Angry and True Victory Speech
- House Managers Claim Trump Wasn’t Acquitted Because Senate Impeachment Trial Was Unfair
- Medal of Honor Recipient Says LTC Vind-bag was a “Spotlighter” Whose Own Peers Wanted Him Out
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
It would be orgasmic in the extreme if Pee-Air Defecto’s ties to Burisma caused his downfall but I guess too many in the Senate on our side (allegedly) have that taint on them as well. Also, Debra Heine deep-dives into Glenn Beck’s accusation of the Obama administration’s illegal mass misappropriation of funds to Ukraine, Charles Grassley and Ron Johnson slam Dem Senators for leaking confidential info on the Bidens.
- Pee-Air Defecto Romney’s Links to Burisma
- Report: Missing $1.8 Billion in Aid Linked to Corrupt Oligarch Who “Bankrolled” Ukraine Revolution
- Grassley, Johnson Blast Democrat Senators for Leaking Oversight Material About the Bidens
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Now that sham-peachment is dead, Victor Davis Hanson spotlights from whence all of that came, which is the original attempt to sabotage Trump and overthrow his presidency, Sara Carter with words of warning if Durham’s probe is a dud, and Deep State saboteurs still looking to persecute General Flynn.
- V.D. Hanson: The Once and Future Scandal
- Sara Carter: If Durham Probe Fails, Nothing Will Stop “Attempted Coups” in the Future
- Federal Witch Hunt Prosecutors Seek to Delay Gen. Flynn’s Sentencing Date
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
I guess it’s not really hypocritical of Plame to accept money from Joo-haters considering her pedigree.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Toothy McBigTits with yet another idiotic malaprop wherein she confuses John Maynard Keynes with Milton Friedman and gets a London suburb. Somewhere, that Alex Tokeville guy is shaking his head as he leaves Kominsky Field. Also, a look at hinky charities and the utter criminality that was, and still is, the Clinton Foundation vis a vis its connection in the plot to overthrow Trump, and Peter Puffer under fire for trying to cover up the disaster on his watch as Mayor of South Bend-over.
- Economics Major Toothy McBigTits AOC Mashes Up the Names of Two Totally Different Economists
- Forget About Impeachment, Here’s a Legal Case that Actually Matters
- South Bend Official Criticizes Peter Puffer for Blocking Release of Secret Police Race Tapes
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
On the border, the White House states it has secured funding for 1,000 miles of wall, and House Dems now going after Trump for ending “Global Entry” into New York. Well if the asshole NY Dems didn’t insist on giving driver licenses to illegal aliens, then we wouldn’t be in this mess, would we?
- Funding Secured for 1,000 Miles of Border Wall, White House Officials Say
- House Dems Now Investigating Trump Administration Decision to End “Global Entry” in New York
- DHS to New York: Drop Dead
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
No one can really know the future but if the Iowa Caucus carcass is any indicator, Trump’s re-election is looking like that much more of a certainty. Head buffoon of the DNC Tom Perez is calling for an end to caucuses and a reordering of the primaries, Skeletor Carville is in freakout mode on TV about his party’s stupidity, Joe Biden sure has a way to woo the voters: hurl unhinged insults at them, Peter Puffer confident in New Hampshire, profiling a GOP up-and-comer in Wisconsin, Daniel Greenfield on a Trump-Sandersnista showdown, Dems hate that Trump has effectively exposed who and what they are to the voters, you can thank Obama for fundamentally transforming the two-party system, a look at the seismic shifts in economic and demographic power occurring across America, and Daniel Greenfield again with a warning about the disconnect and distrust of our institutions that will end in dissolution.
- DNC Chair Tom Perez Says Dems Should Dump Caucuses, Change Order of States After Iowa Disaster
- Corrupt or Incompetent? No Good Answer for Democrats in Iowa
- The Week When Trump Was Reelected
- Carville: “The Democratic Party Is Too Stupid” to Skillfully Attack Trump
- Joe “Vote for Someone Else” Biden Calls Female Student a “Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier”
- In New Hampshire, Peter Puffer Campaigns With Growing Confidence
- Afghan War Vet Jason Church Makes Run for Congress from Wisconsin
- Greenfield: Trump vs. Sanders Will Be MAGA vs. Anti-MAGA Election
- Democrats Hate What Trump Is Highlighting About Them
- Obama Fundamentally Transformed Our Two-Party System
- The Democrats: A Corrupt, Insane Posse Masquerading as a Political Party
- Red v. Blue
- Greenfield: The Credibility Crisis of America’s Institutions
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Malig-Nancy Poligrip pissed she can’t strongarm Facebook into nixing video of her ripping moment, a warning about the dangers of Never-Trump (meh, I don’t think so), the Bulwark is a joke, Daniel Greenfield with a trifecta, this time on Peter Beinert joining a Joo-hate propaganda organ, and a pregnancy center sues over religious liberty grounds in being forced to hire abortion boosters.
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Tries, Fails to Badger Facebook Into Nixing Edited Video of Her SOTU Speech Rip
- How Never-Trump Could Cost the GOP the House and Senate (I doubt it – jjs)
- Never-Trump or Bernie!
- Greenfield: Peter Beinart Joins a Communist Paper That Praised Rape and Murder of Jews
- Pregnancy Center Files Religious Discrimination Suit Against NY Over Compulsory Hiring
Joey Brain-Bleeds is right, sort of. An AK-47 won’t protect you from the government. But a few million in the hands of likeminded people just might do the trick.
- Joe “Wepner” Biden: “Rational” Gun “Policy” is Banning “50 Clips in a Weapon”; AK-47 Won’t Protect You From Government
Sandersnista lays down a marker on purging pro-lifers from the Democrat Party and divergent opinions on the importance, or not, of abortion as a key political issue.
- Sandersnista: “Being Pro-Choice is an Absolutely Essential Part of Being a Democrat”
- Infanticide is a Real Issue, Despite Establishment Media Narrative
- Why Abortion Won’t Make a Difference to the Presidential Election
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
In Too Wong Flu news, the White House wants the causes investigated, death toll rising, and Chi-Com ambassador pressed as to whether it’s related to bio-warfare. Yes, I’m sure he’ll be totally forthcoming on that, right? Also, Bibi warns on repercussions of more Gaza attacks, Assad and Putin on the march in Idlib, Brexit two-fer, Duterte dumps visiting forces agreement with US, the mullahs mad about provocative dummies or something, and 30 years ago, how F.W. de Klerk put the nail in the coffin of South Africa.
- Wuhan Virus Watch: White House Asks Experts to “Rapidly” Investigate Virus Origins
- Wuhan Virus Kills 89 in One Day as Death Toll Tops SARS
- Chinese Ambassador Asked if Coronavirus Came From Biological Warfare Program
- Netanyahu Warns “Crushing Action” if Gaza Attacks Continue
- Assad and Putin Attempting to Annihilate Syria’s Idlib Province
- Britain and the Brexit Problem
- Post-Brexit, France’s Macron Proposes EU Nuclear Doctrine
- Philippines to End Visiting Forces Agreement With United States
- Iranian Regime Cracks Down on “Indecently Dressed” Mannequins in Shops
- What Americans Can Learn from F. W. de Klerk’s Great Betrayal of South Africa
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump is good with the knife. Now if he can only carve up entitlements and stop the spending. Meanwhile, Mike Pompeo warns governors who might be in bed with the Chi-Coms right to their faces and Trump opens up drilling and mining in Utah. Slap at Romney perhaps, for sure at the eco-tyrants.
- By the Numbers: Trump’s New Budget Cuts EPA by 26%, Foreign Aid by 21%
- Busted: Mike Pompeo Says He Has List of American Governors Listed as “Friendly” by Communist China
- Trump BLM Releases New Plans for Drilling, Mining in Utah National Monuments
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Sandersnista silent on a “maximum wage” and while the economy roars, Malig-Nancy and the Democrats tell us not to believe our lying eyes.
- Sandersnista Dismisses Question About His Support For a Maximum Wage
- 63.4%: Labor Force Participation at Trump-Era High As Labor Force Grows by 574,000
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “January Jobs Report Shows the Rot at the Heart of the Trump Economy”
- Democrats Just Look Ridiculous Claiming the Economy is Falling Apart
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Along with the civil war, we three links on the attempted assassination of NYPD officers in two incidents in the Bronx, Toothy McBigTits, get this, blames McConnell for the shootings, NY Bail Reform revealed witness’ address and MS-13 acted accordingly, Peter Puffer wants all drugs legal, and a Michigan prosecutor wants to dump 90 murderers out onto the streets. I hope John James’ campaign picks up on that.
- Two NYPD Officers Shot, Wounded in Two Separate “Assassination Attempts” in the Bronx
- NYPD Sergeants Union “Declares War” on DeBolshevik After Cop Shootings
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Seems To Suggest McConnell Responsible For Attempted Assassinations In NYC
- MS-13 Members Suspected in Murder of Witness After NY Bail “Reform” Law Forced Disclosure of Witness Address
- Democrat Presidential Candidate Pete Puffer: Decriminalize All Drug Possession
- Michigan “Prosecutor” Considering Release of 90 Convicted Murderers
A total scam, as we all know.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Bro-Fo Omar blames the US for flooding around the world or something and Jane Fonda surely cheated the hangman.
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur: US Responsible For “Flooding” in Other Countries
- Jane Fonda Leads the Climate Change Chorus
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with a surprise update on sunspot activity. Looks like it might be increasing.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION,
WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Keep your kids the hell away from the library, who do Gen X broads look to, and West Point is becoming yet another Iowahawk “skin suit.”
- Drag Queen Story Hour Keeps Dragging On
- Do Gen X Women Want Power Like Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s or Like J. Lo and Shakira?
- West Point Tackles “Toxic Masculinity”
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Hey, the Oscars happened. Who cares. Also, another rave for the Clarence Thomas documentary and two more essays in praise of El Rushbo.
- Toto: Hollywood’s One Per-Centers Cheer Income Inequality Drama Parasite
- Ricky Gervais Heckles Oscars: “I Can’t Wait to Hear Your Inspirational Speeches About Equality”
- Chris Rock, Steve Martin Mock Democrats Over Iowa Caucuses, LA Homeless Problem
- Justice Clarence Thomas’ Life Repudiates the Left’s Hatred of America
- The New Puritans
- The Limbaugh Letter: 28 Years of Conservative Excellence
- Rush Limbaugh’s True Contribution
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.